PDA

View Full Version : Potential new storylines from Thursday onwards?

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Whilst TNA are slowly but surely getting over the Russo-effect of quick feuds and frequent title changes,there have been a few drawn out,long feuds such as Storm vs Roode,Aces n' 8's vs STing and Hogan or at least competitive rivalries such as Magnus vs Joe,plus all 3 mens singles titles have had their longest reigning champions since Russo left(Roode,Devon and Aries).The time is right,post-BFG for new rivalries to emerge and new title rivalries to begin.What would you like to see?

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 02:21 AM
I'm glad Nacho Libre won the taG TITLes,most people aren't,but my view is,its time for Angle,Styles,Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.We know what Angle and Styles can do,Daniels for me deserves a chance in time in the Heavyweight division(has TNA had a better wrestler to never be champion?) and Kazarian to go into singles competiton in eith the X-Division or TV title scene.

Alternatively,just to wet the apetitite,although highly unlikely,imagine a 4-way battle for the X-Division title or TV titles if Kazarian,Daniels,Styles were the 3 men competing against the current holders of those titles?Just a thought.

CrowOfMurders
10-16-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm glad Nacho Libre won the taG TITLes,most people aren't,but my view is,its time for Angle,Styles,Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.We know what Angle and Styles can do,Daniels for me deserves a chance in time in the Heavyweight division(has TNA had a better wrestler to never be champion?) and Kazarian to go into singles competiton in eith the X-Division or TV title scene.

Alternatively,just to wet the apetitite,although highly unlikely,imagine a 4-way battle for the X-Division title or TV titles if Kazarian,Daniels,Styles were the 3 men competing against the current holders of those titles?Just a thought.

I like this idea best

Cabers
10-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Anything to see more of Daniels they show all his matches on Xplosion for god sake!!

Automatic
10-16-2012, 05:55 AM
I have a feeling this episode will the be the annual 40 min interview segment show with 10 min of wrestling.

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Of course we could also have Jeff Hardy defend his title against Braden Walker and Vance Archer

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 09:10 AM
How I would love Monty Brown to return as a member of Aces n' Eights and give Hulk Hogan THE POOOUUUUUNNNNCE

Sahu
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM
How I would love Monty Brown to return as a member of Aces n' Eights and give Hulk Hogan THE POOOUUUUUNNNNCE

Wow...that would be great..I miss the ALPHA MALE....

Sahu
10-16-2012, 10:53 AM

That will be really great..I mean Kaz vs Daniels vs AJ vs RVD or kaz vs Daniels vs Aj vs Joe...

I'm all for it....

Sahu
10-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I think for a month it would be aftermath..rematch things...n from there on the picture for all titles will pick up....with new champs, we can expect new rivalries...I wish Daniels/Aj go after TV title against Joe along with Anderson, returning pope n others...

Kaz should go to X-Div title...that will be awesome......

Lowki
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I would have recruited some old faces mixed with disgruntled employees;
Matt Morgan, Devon, Jarrett and EY from the current roster.
Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Lance Hoyt, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris, Raven, David Young, Low ki would be great to see back in there.

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.

I don't agree with this. Team Appletini was on track to becoming the new Beer Money, Inc. or MCMG to which would help bring rise to newer tag teams. Keep them together and it will be easier to rebuild the division. Take them apart and now Team TexMex have to prove their worth before teams like Gunner/Kash will become anything. I don't mind them pairing guys who aren't utilized, but if they do so, let them be together for longer than 4-6 months before getting the CriMorgan treatment.

I have a feeling this episode will the be the annual 40 min interview segment show with 10 min of wrestling.

I have the same fear.

That will be really great..I mean Kaz vs Daniels vs AJ vs RVD or kaz vs Daniels vs Aj vs Joe...

I'm all for it....

I like it, but I think Kaz vs. Daniels vs. AJ vs. Zema would do more to establish Zema as a character than to further anything for the others involved. The most appealing match would be these three for the TV title.

I would have recruited some old faces mixed with disgruntled employees;
Matt Morgan, Devon, Jarrett and EY from the current roster.
Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Lance Hoyt, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris, Raven, David Young, Low ki would be great to see back in there.

If this was the Aces&8s group, the mark in me would have pissed his pants in excitement.

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 01:28 PM
Wow...that would be great..I miss the ALPHA MALE....

And after POOOUUUUUUNCing Hogan,everyone would know who it was before taking off his mask to reveal who he is.

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing a member of Aces n' Eights doing a Canadian Destroyer either.

Vondraco
10-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, with people we *know* are in the company/storyline/fringe/whatever ...

1) I'm somehow thinking that Sorenson isn't ready to come back for a little bit longer, that's why they gave the title to RVD. RVD can feud with Ion for a few months, put him over as a guy who can beat a legend in a multi-match contest, and have Sorenson pull off the returning hero thing with a little more oomph.

2) Hardy and Aries are going to go at it. I'm hoping that they don't try to parallel WWE's storyline with Punk/Cena just with roles reversed. (Seriously, the first time Aries yells "these people don't respect me," I'm going to die a little inside.)

3) Tag teams, yeah, I am seriously becoming more impressed with WWE over the past few months than I am with TNA. They need something there. Even some new teams from developmental. Something. I agree, Daniels and Kaz should go individual titles and as much as I hate to say it so should Angle and AJ.

4) Knockouts? Where's Taelor gone? Damn that girl looks good, get her some screen time. Though I see as more likely a Gail v Tara contest first. I think it's WAY too soon, but eventually I think Brooke might take on Taelor as a protege like Tara took Brooke on, leading to Taelor beating Tara eventually. Eventually being the key word, as in maybe next year sometime.

5) TV Champ will have Morgan going for that. That's kind of a wild guess with nothing to back it up except a feeling. They haven't explicitly linked Morgan to A&8 yet, and may not, I'm not sure.

Also, I'm a bit unclear on what this "full access" that A&8 now have actually means. They can get into the building? They were already doing that. They can run rampant and break things and beat up people? They were already doing that. They can get into matches now? Probably that.

*V*

Nexus n' Eights
10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
How about Aces n' Eights leaked Hogan's sex tape

TheGreatOne
10-17-2012, 07:00 PM
RVD vs Kenny; Hardy vs Bully Ray; Tara vs Velvet Sky; Joe vs Devon(never lost only reason why I'm a bit interested in it)

Dubs
10-17-2012, 11:30 PM
We may see an AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle feud. Another possible storyline we may see is Mr. Anderson taking on Samoa Joe for the TV title. I wouldn't mind that since it would give us another good feud over the TV title.

Dubs
10-17-2012, 11:31 PM
How about Aces n' Eights leaked Hogan's sex tape
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/997/how_about_no_evil.jpg

Rich Cranium
10-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Bobby Roode will be the next TNA Heavyweight Champion. He couldn't face AA again so now he can face Jeff Hardy. What do you think?

DK Wrestling Savior
10-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Bobby Roode will be the next TNA Heavyweight Champion. He couldn't face AA again so now he can face Jeff Hardy. What do you think?

Next Champ? Perhaps. But it will probably be a bit down the road. Hardy is defending next week against a new challenger that's not Roode, and Aries still has his rematch. I'm actually hoping for a nice Hardy/Aries feud to be honest. If Roode gets the title back, I'm fine with that, but after Hardy has a feud or even two.

wrestlingfan66513
10-19-2012, 12:13 AM
I was ok with Aries losing, since he came back to TNA that was his first PPV loss and he has practically had a title on him for over a year straight.

AWrestlingGod
10-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Jeff Hardy Vs Bobby Rhode can be really good if done correctly, and as for Austin Aries a feud with James Storm is bound to happen (well hopefully)

The Piper
10-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Could Aries face Bobby in a #1 contender's match :confused:. Anyway, he may be the next champ, but I am still hoping for Bully to win the title, or Anderson to push his way in there.

Nexus n' Eights
10-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice to see TNA isn't scraping the barrel for main eventers.gosh,Ryback,what are the 'e' thinking?

Nexus n' Eights
10-19-2012, 02:59 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/997/how_about_no_evil.jpg

how about a why not?

Sahu
10-19-2012, 05:51 AM
Jeff Hardy Vs Bobby Rhode can be really good if done correctly, and as for Austin Aries a feud with James Storm is bound to happen (well hopefully)

That will be cool..I mean esp after seeing what Storm/AA and Roode/Hardy can do in the ring on last Impact..I can say that would be cool..

lewism173
10-19-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm hoping to see a whole lot of feuds for the world title this year (well by year I mean tna year) with several different guys , honestly I find myself more annoyed at Jeff Hardy every time he wrestles now, I understand letting him win the title but I hate the fact they let him have that piece of crap. The only good thing coming out of that belt is that we saw Aries completely disrespect it.