PDA

View Full Version : Heel turn/Face turn TNA

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
All the heel and face turns as of late...... So let me get this straight...
Austin Aries is basically a tweener playing heel!!
Jeff Hardy is a face who gets booed like a heel when out of the Impact Zone!!
Then Bully Ray turn face to join up with Sting to fight Aces and 8s.... Thus Devon contract came up, thus he returns at BFG under the mask as a heel a member of Aces and 8s!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 1st time a brother tag team did a double turn??? One turn face to heel, then one heel to face???? Interesting If I may say..... So thoughts on the turns and add to it if you will and want!!

TheRealOutlaw
10-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Austin Aries = CM Punk tweener playing heel. Jeff Hardy = John Cena, face who gets booed. A brother tag team turning face and heel = Undertaker and Kane. WWE and TNA same storylines just different companies and different times using the storylines. It all becomes the samething over and over, just different times with different people.

thedag
10-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Austin Aries = CM Punk tweener playing heel. Jeff Hardy = John Cena, face who gets booed. A brother tag team turning face and heel = Undertaker and Kane. WWE and TNA same storylines just different companies and different times using the storylines. It all becomes the samething over and over, just different times with different people.

punk is a full heel.

TheRealOutlaw
10-15-2012, 07:36 PM
punk is a full heel.

No he is not, he still gets the cheers when he comes out. Bigger cheers then Cena.

Rockstar83
10-15-2012, 08:31 PM
It's TNA does it really matter whose Heel or Face? One night it's face vs heel then Heel Vs Heel or face vs Face....

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2012, 09:03 PM
It's TNA does it really matter whose Heel or Face? One night it's face vs heel then Heel Vs Heel or face vs Face....
I'm sure 98% will be turned heel or face in the next year or so.....

Sicksnuff17
10-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Kinda off subject .. Speaking of heel turns, is it just me or does Kofi Kingston need a heel turn a full gimmick re package ? I couldn't hold it in anymore needed to ask somebody, probably post a blog about it later

Sahu
10-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Aeries never had a bang of face turn...he from a cocky heel became a cocky tweener...who was more of a face in past few months now for that one match has behaved heelish (still he's a tweener)....

Bully Ray has not yet turned into face...just that he's standing for the company against outsider...he's still the same BULLY...we need to wait for some more time to know whether he'll turn face or become more mean heel.....

The definite turn was of Devon...it's good n shocking...

bcfccalum
10-16-2012, 05:29 AM
unfortunately i think bully is a face just from the way he was interacting with the crowd at BFG and the way he had stings old facepaint on

Cabers
10-16-2012, 05:55 AM
unfortunately i think bully is a face just from the way he was interacting with the crowd at BFG and the way he had stings old facepaint on

I think that maybe a one off though!

ldbryant55
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
All of these turns are evidence that TNA is being run by people who do not have a plan. They must roll the dice five minutes before the show starts every week to determine the matches, because there is no continuity, whatsoever. Devon being behind the aces and eights was more anti-climactic than Flair being revealed as the Black Scorpion. At least they had the sense to reveal Devon's "return" on a PPV. They kept Matt Morgan's re-signing so secret, for so long. It could have been fantastic, but instead, they choose to blow the reveal at a house show??? WTF? And to waste what little chance they had for redemption by involving him with Joey Ryan? WTF? I want to see TNA succeed, but it's too painful to watch right now.

HCollins-TNA1
10-16-2012, 06:17 PM
All of these turns are evidence that TNA is being run by people who do not have a plan. They must roll the dice five minutes before the show starts every week to determine the matches, because there is no continuity, whatsoever. Devon being behind the aces and eights was more anti-climactic than Flair being revealed as the Black Scorpion. At least they had the sense to reveal Devon's "return" on a PPV. They kept Matt Morgan's re-signing so secret, for so long. It could have been fantastic, but instead, they choose to blow the reveal at a house show??? WTF? And to waste what little chance they had for redemption by involving him with Joey Ryan? WTF? I want to see TNA succeed, but it's too painful to watch right now.
Na...... they just like fooling people like you or confusing people like you....... I think the Devon as a member of Aces and 8s was planned from back at No Surrender having Aces and 8s cost him a shot at the title....

ldbryant55
10-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Don't think for a second that anyone, especially myself, was fooled... If they planned this a month ago, then I'm even more convinced that they have no idea what they're doing because the "big surprise" sucked balls. I can imagine that meeting... "Hey what if we build this story up for two months and then reveal the mastermind as.... Devon!" Yeah, that will really knock people's socks off!

Oh, yeah, and they must have also planned Matt Morgan's big surprise house show appearance a month in advance too. That one really did fool me, because I would have thought they were at least a little smarter than that... My bad. I gave them more credit than they deserved...