PDA

View Full Version : Should TNA sign Loundon and Kendrick?

Peter Kaymakcian
10-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Now I know TNA's roster is bloated enough, but I think they're tag team division needs a legitimate team that's been around for a while because if you look at their tag team division now not one team has been around for more then a year. Chavo and Hernandez are like two months in, AJ and Angle aren't a real tag team, Daniels and Kazarian are almost at the year mark, Gunner and Kash have been around for like two months. I think Loundon and Kendrick can really help elevate TNA's fledging tag team division and add depth to the X-Division as well. Thoughts?

Tommy Thunder
10-15-2012, 05:37 PM
They had Kendrick a while back didn't they? I don't see why they'd re-sign him so soon after releasing him. Otherwise, why release him in the first place?
Having said that TNA have a track record of picking up guys mere months after parting ways with them.

they were a good team that would help their division for sure.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-15-2012, 05:52 PM
They had Kendrick a while back didn't they? I don't see why they'd re-sign him so soon after releasing him. Otherwise, why release him in the first place?
Having said that TNA have a track record of picking up guys mere months after parting ways with them.

they were a good team that would help their division for sure.

Kendrick was released over a year and a half ago. He left shortly after Aries got his X-title reign

Tommy Thunder
10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Kendrick was released over a year and a half ago. He left shortly after Aries got his X-title reign

Hm, time flies lol! I thought it was way more recent than that lol!

DK Wrestling Savior
10-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Definitely should sign them.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Hm, time flies lol! I thought it was way more recent than that lol!

Hey it's not like a year and a half is that far away lol. Any who I really think this team could replace the MCMG

thedag
10-15-2012, 07:11 PM
i think i saw Kendrick say he didn't like working in TNA.

Nexus n' Eights
10-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Haas n' Benjamin.....

Hopefully if it was taken into account,Aces n' Eights will comprise of a decent tag team combination and 1 or 2 X-Division wrestlers when the day comes where all the members full identities get revealed.

Cabers
10-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Definitely should sign them!!

Mikeyboy7777777
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
maybe kendrick will enjoy working there more with his buddy paul london? they seem to really like each other where ever they go anyway i hope luke gallows and mike knox will become a tag team for the aces & 8s always thought they should tag team together but an x-division tag team would fill up the halfdead tag team division.

imswm
10-16-2012, 05:11 PM

Could swear I saw him at Bound For Glory. last October, versus Austin Aries for the X-Division title.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Could swear I saw him at Bound For Glory. last October, versus Austin Aries for the X-Division title.

I'm pretty sure Aries was facing Alex Shelley

areyouready?
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Aries was facing Alex Shelley

Nah it was kendrick

Mr Punk
10-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I would absolutely love if they signed with TNA as a tag. It's unfortunate that they probably will not be going back to WWE ever again as they are excellent workers in the ring and very funny people. I just admire both London's and Kendrick's work and was disappointed when they had their team broke up in WWE as they both have great chemistry together.

TheGreatOne
10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
since they are allowed to do their drugs in TNA....why not?

Dubs
10-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Weren't they close to getting Paul London but turned down his offer after he gave them his price? Don't know if true but I would have liked to see Paul London in TNA. Hes a talented wrestler who could fit real well in TNA's X-Division. He probably has no interest in going now though.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Weren't they close to getting Paul London but turned down his offer after he gave them his price? Don't know if true but I would have liked to see Paul London in TNA. Hes a talented wrestler who could fit real well in TNA's X-Division. He probably has no interest in going now though.

Apparently he got injured after he told TNA he would team with Amazing Red. So they had to salvage a team with Red and Suicide and he got heat from that.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-18-2012, 07:37 AM
I think they have been waiting for the MCMG to return...and they're not.

Hire Kendrick and London
Hire Haas and Bnejamin (when contracts up)
Hire The Briscos (when contracts up)
Borrow some teams from Chikara

and rebuild this division.

You have A&8s and LAX version 4.6. Even if one or two of those teams come in that's a good division. How about bringing a team through Gut Check?