PDA

View Full Version : NXT Season 3 is officaly bull, you know what else!

Jay Gravity
11-23-2010, 10:54 PM
They eliminated AJ and she won tonight, and last week. WTF WWE!!! NXT Season 3 is nothing without AJ. This is Bull....

davie grace
11-24-2010, 12:32 AM
dont worry she doesnt need nxt any way she'll be divas champ soon baby

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
AJ got eliminated because she is not a wrestler. We have enough no talent good looking divas. Lets bring some dignity back to realm of women's wrestling. They just got rid of Jillian, why replace her with another fail ass wannabe? If they decide to keep AJ around, it'll only be because no is tired of fucking her yet. She is just a piece of meat for the boys in the back to pass around.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM
AJ got eliminated because she is not a wrestler. We have enough no talent good looking divas. Lets bring some dignity back to realm of women's wrestling. They just got rid of Jillian, why replace her with another fail ass wannabe? If they decide to keep AJ around, it'll only be because no is tired of fucking her yet. She is just a piece of meat for the boys in the back to pass around.
The fact that you even said that AJ is 'not a wrestler' just shows you how ignorant you are. What is your logic behind saying that? Did you say that because she is a female or is it just the simple fact that you don't know what 'being a wrestler' is?

I don't understand how anybody can say AJ Lee can't wrestle or is not a wrestler. The girl has massive talent inside the ring. She put on a great match with Naomi on NXT and it put the entire divas division to shame. It was probably the best divas match of 2010. Whether you guys like it or not, AJ Lee is going places in the WWE and she rightfully deserves it. Not only is she hot, but she can wrestle too?? What else do you want?

AJ is a shoe-in for future diva's champion.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM

WOW, this is all I have to say about that http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtGAm8qupFh0sIrdH7oh-aq-fo_kc_xNr5-K2smld5oV9qmHEzkw

jimmytheblack do us all a favor and http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjInfndAfUg2fHnlSO9Ms0jCV6wXMEz ci7V6TWRm-N2pHwEuOY

muuuuhahahahahahh
U MAD???

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Words cant describe what I want to do to AJ so I think I will give you the visual.

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/customavatars/avatar34526_1.gif

muuhahahahaahahahahahha

U MAD???

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 10:13 PM
The fact that you even said that AJ is 'not a wrestler' just shows you how ignorant you are. What is your logic behind saying that? Did you say that because she is a female or is it just the simple fact that you don't know what 'being a wrestler' is?

I don't understand how anybody can say AJ Lee can't wrestle or is not a wrestler. The girl has massive talent inside the ring. She put on a great match with Naomi on NXT and it put the entire divas division to shame. It was probably the best divas match of 2010. Whether you guys like it or not, AJ Lee is going places in the WWE and she rightfully deserves it. Not only is she hot, but she can wrestle too?? What else do you want?

I agree with everything you said. AJs gonna be the next Mickie James, but in her own way.

SaberToothTigerz
12-05-2010, 02:01 PM

amen to that
but aj will return remember she will b with primo after that kiss its obvious she will continue there wwe has plans for her i just hope she wins the wwe diva's championship

The Brown One
12-14-2010, 04:04 PM
amen to that
but aj will return remember she will b with primo after that kiss its obvious she will continue there wwe has plans for her i just hope she wins the wwe diva's championship

She'l make an awesome champ