PDA

View Full Version : Women can still wrestle too!

DKO Killa
11-23-2010, 05:46 PM
After watching the Mickie James vs Angelina Love match. I had to remind myself that even though WWE has ruin their division. TNA shows me that theirs still life in that division. Your thoughts.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:47 PM
my thoughts are ur absolutely right

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:48 PM
TNA is the home of women's wrestling. Look at how much Gail Kim sucks since she joined WWE.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
TNA is the home of women's wrestling. Look at how much Gail Kim sucks since she joined WWE.

true its sad seeing she isnt getting a shot to the women's tittle now..

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 05:53 PM
True, the KO division is still decent, although nowhere near the level it was a couple of years ago. I'm also hoping a Natalya-Phoenix feud will zap some life into their WWE division as well.

But I hope y'all were watching that Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze match on ROH on HDNet yesterday!!! Fantastic stuff, probably the two best American female wrestlers today.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:54 PM
She has not had a decent match since she joined the WWE. Why did she even leave TNA? They were the best thing for her career.

SilverLace
11-23-2010, 05:54 PM
WWE does have a decent womens champion in Natalya.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:55 PM
True, the KO division is still decent, although nowhere near the level it was a couple of years ago. I'm also hoping a Natalya-Phoenix feud will zap some life into their WWE division as well.

But I hope y'all were watching that Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze match on ROH on HDNet yesterday!!! Fantastic stuff, probably the two best American female wrestlers today.

Us west coast fan don't get ROH

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:55 PM
WWE does have a decent womens champion in Natalya.

Great more matches of Alicia Fox ripping her tracks out. I can't wait!

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Us west coast fan don't get ROH
Yeah we don't get ROH in the UK either, I have to stay up til 1am and stream it on justin.tv

If you're actually interested: The match starts around 1:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZIjZk93p90) and and continues in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=autQA5-7sa4). Short but sweet.

Robstar
11-23-2010, 06:16 PM
She has not had a decent match since she joined the WWE. Why did she even leave TNA? They were the best thing for her career.

The answer is simple. To get paid, that's why she left. Oh and TNA had no interest in keeping her until she was WWE branded, then they fell over themselves to sign her

lucky7pointman
11-23-2010, 06:57 PM

Cuz she want more money and tna did not want to give her more and wwe is giving her more than she ask tna to give her

Thewoodcutter
11-23-2010, 08:21 PM

Good match but hate time limit draws

red-fishy
11-24-2010, 07:00 AM
WWE still have Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Tamina, Gail Kim, Melina and Michelle McCool

Tell em hawk!"
11-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Send for Bull Nakano!

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Good match but hate time limit draws
Yeah, know what you mean. Good exhibition of female skill though.

Here's hoping for a no time limit rematch at Final Battle 2010!

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:35 AM
WWE still have Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Tamina, Gail Kim, Melina and Michelle McCool

Has Tamina even had a match yet?

All I'v ever seen her do is the top rope splash.

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't think McCool is a very good female wrestler either, can't think of anything notable she did while hogging the belt anyway. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Yeah, know what you mean. Good exhibition of female skill though.

Here's hoping for a no time limit rematch at Final Battle 2010!
"Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and TBA"

Oh fuck yes

Bodom
11-24-2010, 01:02 PM
"Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and TBA"

Oh fuck yes

Please let it be MisChif.