PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Streak For the Cash

wrestlingfan66513
10-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Just curious does anyone on here use it? Basically it features sports from around the world and lets users pick the winner or loser. For some more obvious games it will have the favored team win by 2 and the losing team win, draw or lose by 1. If you can get a streak of wins to their amount (27 this month) you win $50,000 plus the pot from months where the pot was unclaimed. It's free to play and I start the EWN League as a group just for kicks.

Pot for the month of October is $200,000 plus the 50,000 for this month.

streak.espn.go.com

(http://streak.espn.go.com)

VanHooliganX
10-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Just curious does anyone on here use it? Basically it features sports from around the world and lets users pick the winner or loser. For some more obvious games it will have the favored team win by 2 and the losing team win, draw or lose by 1. If you can get a streak of wins to their amount (27 this month) you win $50,000 plus the pot from months where the pot was unclaimed. It's free to play and I start the EWN League as a group just for kicks.

Pot for the month of October is $200,000 plus the 50,000 for this month.

streak.espn.go.com

(http://streak.espn.go.com)

Can non-US Citizens do it?

Cause if so I'd be brilliant at leeching off teams with no hope in any way, shape or form :D

*Looks over at my Jaguars* :( I'll love you no matter how much you suck though *hugs them, already knowing the future*

wrestlingfan66513
10-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Can non-US Citizens do it?

Cause if so I'd be brilliant at leeching off teams with no hope in any way, shape or form :D

*Looks over at my Jaguars* :( I'll love you no matter how much you suck though *hugs them, already knowing the future*

ESPN Streak for the Cash - Super Saturday 2012 (the "Stunt") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., Mexico, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are eighteen (18) years or older, or age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is older, as of the first day of the Stunt Period (defined below), and are registered members of ESPN.com.

So there are a few countries that can do it. Also, you can only do 1 pick at a time, NOT one pick per day like most people think. When your first pick wins or loses you are free to choose again so it helps to pick early games first or minigames.

wrestlingfan66513
10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
A few example picks for today:

Who Will Win?
Russia- Win
Portugal- Win or Draw

Who will be the first goalscorer in the first half (Russia and Portugal)
Ronaldo (POR) or No Goalscorer
Any Other Player

Which Match will have More Goals Scored?
Ukraine@Moldova
Spain@Belarus

Who Will Win?
NY Yankees
Baltimore Orioles

Will a run be scored in the first inning (Orioles@Yankees)
Yes
No

These are just a few to give you a feel for the day.

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
So there are a few countries that can do it. Also, you can only do 1 pick at a time, NOT one pick per day like most people think. When your first pick wins or loses you are free to choose again so it helps to pick early games first or minigames.

Aye I've signed up lol

I've started off pretty well methinks.

4-1 and on a streak of 3.

Ukraine let me down, gob smacked they drew with Moldova but going very well.

27 may be stupidly hard to hit though but I'll do pretty well and hopefully push my luck lol

wrestlingfan66513
10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Aye I've signed up lol

I've started off pretty well methinks.

4-1 and on a streak of 3.

Ukraine let me down, gob smacked they drew with Moldova but going very well.

27 may be stupidly hard to hit though but I'll do pretty well and hopefully push my luck lol

I'm in a lose of 3 slump, hopefully today will be a bit better and I can get back to my 6 win streak and more. Don't follow the sheep mopst of the time, that is how most people lose their streaks

wrestlingfan66513
10-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Amerinaine is the first member of the EWN league and has his first win. While the Giants have extended my losing streak :(