PDA

View Full Version : Hhh return to the ring.....what is there left for him to do?

2bluntsup
11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
I've been a HHH fan since he took over DX in 97 and even tho i hold him in my top 10 of all time, what is there left for him 2 do? Other than have a feud with sheamus and beat ric flair's 16 time World title reign. I dont know about you but hhh in ring work has been the same since 2002 (punch,kick,spinebuster,facebuster, and pedigree).And people complain about CENA at least cena has about 10 moves and can generally put on a different match depending on who he's working(even tho the hulk hogan,superman,no selling gimmik is ridiculous). You generally kno how a HHH match is going to end....So what i propose is that hunter do what they did wit Taker, (i mean Kane is actually believable as champion dyt?) Let him lose to sheamus in some 5 star matches witch put the celtic warrior over, lose to him at mania then haved hhh feud with the nexus and barrett maybe have hunter start a new faction and win the tag titles with an upincomer, JUST DONT GIVE HIM THE BELT AT ALL, AT LEAST FOR A YEAR...JUST MY OPINION WHAT DO U THINK???

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 09:59 AM
i think the same as u however its likely that triple H will get another tittle reign i agree he should first focus on sheamus but the way things look like now sheamus first has to settle his issues with morrison and then maybe in a tittle picture sheamus and triple H will have their revenge.
but triple H is getting old he is more boring to watch "now" than it is to john cena
he is nearly at the end of his career as a wrestler he will most likely be the one to leave after the undertaker.
i give triple h about 3 years or 2 and a half years left.

Kashdinero
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Trip's needs to come back strong for a while (face or heel) then start putting guys over in a big way. To (cleanly) win a feud over Tripper is a garranteed ticket to the top. Both Cena and Battista basically owned HHH in the ring back when they were on the rise and look where they ended up. HHH is one of the only guys actually capable of getting guys over in a huge way. When you beat The Tripster the fans take notice.
Randy has struggled against Vinnies favourite Son in the past and has only recently stepped into the top dog role. Without Haitch around fans are finally taking Orton seriously. When the Game returns I hope it's to make the next generation of top level talent and not the pedigree happy cerebral assassin that we all know and hate!

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 11:16 AM
http://taimapedia.org/images/3/35/HaitchCombo1.jpg
WWE youth movement, huh?
http://taimapedia.org/images/0/06/HaitchCombo2.jpg
Plenty more folk for the Haitch to bury

Tell em hawk!"
11-23-2010, 12:10 PM
I reckon Trips will come back and help build Miz up even more then just as he's seen as a good, credible champion...BOOM!! Triple H will bury his push just like he has done to everybody else.

Lowki
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Plenty more folk to bury? Triple H also boosted many people's careers...
Sheamus was made credible by taking triple HHH out. Orton and Batista shot to the top thanks to evolution. He helped introduce ric flair to a younger audience. He has lost at Mania more than someone who "buried" talent would. He would often drop from the main event scene (Two man power trip) the last two dx reunions. He didn't exactly do bad for cenas career either.

Triple H as a heel is needed. With Jericho gone and Orton turned face, i think we need a serious heel. Not even orton was strong enough to get people cheering for cena though. He's been a face (and gradually more and more annoying) since 2006, so it's time to shake it up a little. He was always more entertaining as a bad guy.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Plenty more folk to bury? Triple H also boosted many people's careers...
Sheamus was made credible by taking triple HHH out. Orton and Batista shot to the top thanks to evolution. He helped introduce ric flair to a younger audience. He has lost at Mania more than someone who "buried" talent would. He would often drop from the main event scene (Two man power trip) the last two dx reunions. He didn't exactly do bad for cenas career either.

Triple H as a heel is needed. With Jericho gone and Orton turned face, i think we need a serious heel. Not even orton was strong enough to get people cheering for cena though. He's been a face (and gradually more and more annoying) since 2006, so it's time to shake it up a little. He was always more entertaining as a bad guy.

that's because triple H has a beard and looks badass when he is pissed off holding a sledgehammer xD that's why he rocks as a heel xD

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 12:41 PM
What's left for HHH to do in the WWE. answer: shine the MIZ's http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHIXPIK65JD8-UPn2C4t5BoT-3Ed4eJiXkHgWh9knDLjrDeAU and get him a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjad6VKICPWZUf0ugfI_pocUwvikiQI vBVL32_ZNXWAkw7mBCyCw

U MAD???

wallyman
11-23-2010, 12:45 PM
he will become 14x world champ lol...

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't care if he gets involved in the title scene again, I just don't want to see him dominate it and bury everyone left and right except Cena and Orton.

What is there left for him to do? Help prepare and put over the younger talent.

BaggioWillie81
11-23-2010, 02:15 PM
I think Seamus will win the K.O.T.R on Raw next week, After the King of Kings will enter beat the shit out of Seamus, probably feuding until the Rumble, personally I think H will put a lot of the younger talent over but i think in time he'll beat Flair's record, there nothing else for him to do!

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:11 PM
That's all there is to do in the business once you get to that mega star level. Try to beat Rick Flair's title record. it's between Edge, Triple H, and Kurt Angle

Cena
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
HHH beat miz somedime in 20 minute and somedime 30 minute but he win shiny belt back from transition champ miz and cena the man to be a man

CMhuw24
11-23-2010, 07:20 PM
He still hasent burried half the WWE talent so dont be too sure yet.

SevenCagedTigers
11-23-2010, 07:42 PM
I think Seamus will win the K.O.T.R on Raw next week

Personally, I fucking hate the King of the Ring. Because winning it requires that one change their name to "King" and carry around a fucking crown or scepter gimmick for a year. Do you remember King Mabel? Or for good God, King Booker? Was it really necessary for either Bret Hart or Stone Cold to wear that stupid crown? Personally, the only person who I think pulled the look off was William Regal, because he was already, well... regal.

Seamus with a crown just looks stupid in my head. Jack Swagger with a crown just becomes more of a comedy act and does nothing to elevate his career. I like the concept, and I like the title. I just don't like the imagery. If you really want to elevate new talent, do it without the stupid crown props.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
King Edge with the Stanley Cup trophy FTW

Rich Cranium
11-23-2010, 08:19 PM
No one makes a bottle of water look more cooler than Triple H.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
No one makes a bottle of water look more cooler than Triple H.

I can think of at least 20 people who can.

Just not in a PG setting.

Thewoodcutter
11-23-2010, 08:26 PM
What's left for HHH to do in the WWE. answer: shine the MIZ's http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHIXPIK65JD8-UPn2C4t5BoT-3Ed4eJiXkHgWh9knDLjrDeAU and get him a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjad6VKICPWZUf0ugfI_pocUwvikiQI vBVL32_ZNXWAkw7mBCyCw

U MAD???

LOL Good one

Kashdinero
11-24-2010, 04:23 AM
"King of harts" Owen Hart FTW

Lowki
11-24-2010, 07:07 AM
that's because triple H has a beard and looks badass when he is pissed off holding a sledgehammer xD that's why he rocks as a heel xD
LOL Yeah that's pretty much it! I'd rather a heel champion triple H talking for half hour every raw about himself than 10 minutes of cena..

IPEE, the fact the miz cashed in on raw says it all. You just know the Miz is only going to keep the title through Riley interferring. I like the miz, but i can't see him beating Orton clean.

Is it only me that picked up on the references towards Alberto Del Rio in recent weeks, "He decended from Royalty".
King Alberto Del Rio! I can take that seriously plus it fits right in with his character.

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM
Two things:

John Morrison is winning KOTR so stfu

and

We have a stable that needs dealing with: The Nexus. Who likes to take on unstoppable stables? Haitch!

Lowki
11-30-2010, 12:19 PM
We all know supercena is going to kill off Nexus... All he needs is a cape and a mask... Oh Wait..

Oh and JoMo was never going to win. It was either Del Rio or Sheamus.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 12:25 PM
The only thing that's left for him is beating Rick Flair's title run