PDA

View Full Version : The Miz....Leader of the Nu Era?

DKO Killa
11-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Yea, I said it. The Miz deserves such an honor. Compare to any other young talent, The Miz has brought just as more to the table (In ring skill, promos, and the hunger to be at the top). I know theres many other guys, but I feel The Miz (as well Sheamus, Swagger, etc.) has my respect to lead the Nu Era of Future Champions. Your thoughts.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:23 AM
I wouldn't call him the "Leader". I don't think any of the new guys are established enough to be considered the "leader"

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Cole: The era of AWWEEEESSSSSOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:39 AM
miz is transition champion to hhh

the game
11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
DAMN, quite shocked with the way raw finished,well done miz,cant see him having it for long though

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:43 AM
he hold belt until tlc then hhh have share

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:43 AM
With the way the titles get hot-potatoed nowadays, the days of lengthy title reigns are pretty much gone. Miz getting the title at all should be considered a huge success.

Lance Storm
11-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Coming from Cleveland. I couldn't be happier. It's time for the new era to begin.

2bluntsup
11-23-2010, 12:47 AM
AGREED A 100 PERCENT... HERES AN IDEA WHAT IF HE WOULD HAVE CASHED IT AT MANIA?:p

maar13
11-23-2010, 12:57 AM
I wouldn't call him a leader, he is pretty good at the mic and his in-ring skills have improved a lot, he deserves this since he has really worked hard and has been very entertaining, which is pretty much the point of all this, he has made people hate him or like him, but not being indifferent.

Depends of how long and how good is his run, we will see if he can be a leader, only time will tell, he's done pretty good so far.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 12:58 AM
I'd really like to see the Miz faction up. Tyson Kidd is going to slip into oblivion if they don't find something for him soon, and I'd like to think Tarver could fit in nicely as the muscle man enforcer archetype and has been 86'd from Nexus so storyline it'd fit. He's not due back until January or so, but I'd like to think (hope) Miz can hold onto that thing for at least a month. Please, WWE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't Jack Swagger him.

Cena
11-23-2010, 01:00 AM
I'd really like to see the Miz faction up. Tyson Kidd is going to slip into oblivion if they don't find something for him soon, and I'd like to think Tarver could fit in nicely as the muscle man enforcer archetype and has been 86'd from Nexus so storyline it'd fit. He's not due back until January or so, but I'd like to think (hope) Miz can hold onto that thing for at least a month. Please, WWE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't Jack Swagger him.

Dony worry, riley is no eagle

Justdawg08
11-23-2010, 01:25 AM
lol.. look at everyone jumping on The Miz's bandwagon. The Miz is going to grow stale and then ya'll be crying for change.

Miz wins a World Title and suddenly everyone is shitting awesomeness... rofl... gtfo

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:34 AM
lol.. look at everyone jumping on The Miz's bandwagon. The Miz is going to grow stale and then ya'll be crying for change.

Miz wins a World Title and suddenly everyone is shitting awesomeness... rofl... gtfo

I'd rather shit awesomeness than shit. I mean, that would be...uh...AWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOME!!!!

SevenCagedTigers
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Who would've imagined that the Skull Crushing Finale was the perfect counter to the RKO? I never in the past year thought of how perfect of a counter it was, Randy Orton practically threw himself into the SCF.

Also, the children's faces in the crowd tell a tale. If youre under 13, you love John Cena because you don't inquire enough to question his super antics. If youre over the age of 21, you appreciate and applaud the Miz for all the hard work he's put in all these years to get to where he is.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:37 AM

Iv been a Miz's bandwagon for the last year and a half.

Always made that pretty well known.

koolmod
I really hope that miz doesn't have the title for too long, he as well as cm punk, just don't seem believable as the top guy. Miz reminds me of piper, good as a face, great as a heel. But never meant for the top seat. Cm punk in my eyes would make a more believable manager. I hope the best for the miz, growing up I thought it was cool that he openly admitted his love for wrestling on the real world, but he will forever be the united states champ in my mind. It's nice that it's not on cena, HHH, or orton for a change. I think they need to give Show one last run as the top guy before he retires.

Silverdust
Is the MIZ a transitional champion for 1 month?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:39 AM
I really hope that miz doesn't have the title for too long, he as well as cm punk, just don't seem believable as the top guy. Miz reminds me of piper, good as a face, great as a heel. But never meant for the top seat. Cm punk in my eyes would make a more believable manager. I hope the best for the miz, growing up I thought it was cool that he openly admitted his love for wrestling on the real world, but he will forever be the united states champ in my mind. It's nice that it's not on cena, HHH, or orton for a change. I think they need to give Show one last run as the top guy before he retires.

GTFO, Punk owns your face.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:39 AM
Is the MIZ a transitional champion for 1 month?

Do you only ever ask questions without ever giving any actual input?

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 01:41 AM

He hasn't grown on me. I was never in to the Miz when he started. Though I will admit that he is champ.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 01:42 AM
GTFO, Punk owns your face.
+1please enter at least ten flippin characters!

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 01:51 AM

Loving the sig man!

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:55 AM
Do you only ever ask questions without ever giving any actual input?

My input is that you are an IPEEINTHESHOWER clone and your just mad cause you contain no originality! :)

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:56 AM
My input is that you are an IPEEINTHESHOWER clone and your just mad cause you contain no originality! :)

Says one of the many "Silvers"

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:56 AM
my input is that you are an ipeeintheshower clone and your just mad cause you contain no originality! :)

i'm mad???

the wrestling shade
11-23-2010, 02:01 AM
DAMN, quite shocked with the way raw finished,well done miz,cant see him having it for long though
i think your wrong about this because the miz is not like jack swagger or sheamus miz can realy hold to his place in wwe and unlike them he has a great charisma and an awesome mic work in the ring that can help him to stay in the main event picture eather a champion or fighting for the championship and i realy hope if wwe is serious about his push they would at least keep the title on him for 2 ppv's wich means at least more than a month because this guy desierve it he realy do

mouse
11-23-2010, 02:05 AM
I gotta admit...I'm not a big Miz fan. He's kind of annoying, a little too big headed, and I (personally) think his gimmick could use some work.

But...

When he won the championship, I laughed...for a while. Actually I was more like "No f*n way", laughing. As much as I don't like Miz, I think this is a good thing for WWE. It's something different. It's unexpected. And I can't deny that he put in his time...so, I'm ok with this. Whether he's a one trick pony or the next era of "awesomeness", it's better than Cena's 234,526th title win or Orton's 354,245th win or even Barrett's first win.

2bluntsup
11-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Ask yourself a this ? "if i can b serious for a moment?"-Lance Storm...... Can u c Miz Main eventing Mania 27?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Ask yourself a this ? "if i can b serious for a moment?"-Lance Storm...... Can u c Miz Main eventing Mania 27?

In the midst of a "Youth Revolution"? Fuck yes.

Tell em hawk!"
11-23-2010, 05:34 AM
miz is transition champion to hhh.

Absolute spot on! Miz will get buried By the H as soon as he gets any credible momentum as champ!

el gabo
11-23-2010, 05:52 AM
People bitch about Cena not knowing how to wrestle and I truly don't see how Miz is really much better. His move set is okay at best. Not Champion material to me. Only time will tell.

Really hoping that Nexus kicks his ass into a CM reign (a month)

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 06:38 AM

the signature of necroyeti pwns
i saw that girl's face when the miz cashed in and i thought to myself
"wow such hatred look at that girl's mug on her face she rly is hatin' the miz now"
but its such an epic picture xD it just couldnt help the internet fanatics to make fun out of it its just perfect pure 100% awesomeness xDDDD the cenation is not amused xD

el gabo
11-23-2010, 07:11 AM
the signature of necroyeti pwns
i saw that girl's face when the miz cashed in and i thought to myself
"wow such hatred look at that girl's mug on her face she rly is hatin' the miz now"
but its such an epic picture xD it just couldnt help the internet fanatics to make fun out of it its just perfect pure 100% awesomeness xDDDD the cenation is not amused xD

WWE kind of repeated the same thing when Cena had to join Nexus. Although this time it really wasn't about Cena or Orton in fact.
People really do hate the Miz that much. Fans tend to get carried away. Maryse said in an interview recently that people spit on her hair. What kind of asshole does that?

Greatness
11-23-2010, 08:00 AM
I came to play...all the hard work. And the sweet part is it was on Orton, who now is new, fresh version of Cena. I am very happy, and yes, I laugh so hard when I saw all of those shock faces when he won. 1) Miz can lead this company, trust me on this. 2) This move made two things happen - gave Miz credit for the hard work and (just as important, if not more) allows Orton to be the new "Face" of the WWE since Cena is now gone. 3) I did not see that coming. 4)Now I can watch RAW every week with some expectations.

BTW - I know a lot of folk clown Cena...but please give credit when credit is due. The promo was so cool of him and so original, something a lot of you guys have been complaining about for sometime now. Cena is the man. He may not know how to wrestle, but he won me over as fan. Can't wait to see him come back.

With that being said, Welcome to Land of AWWWWEEEESOMENESS!!!!!!

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 09:02 AM
WWE kind of repeated the same thing when Cena had to join Nexus. Although this time it really wasn't about Cena or Orton in fact.
People really do hate the Miz that much. Fans tend to get carried away. Maryse said in an interview recently that people spit on her hair. What kind of asshole does that?

rly? wtf??? she is an absolutely gorgeous woman how come someone be as despicable as to spit on her hair? that's so....fucking disgusting....gaahh...

bigrence202
11-23-2010, 09:20 AM
im very excited about the Miz having the belt,he had really worked on his craft,although i wish he would work on a new finisher,,but its good to have new blood win the gold,frankly im tired of the same guys winning the belt,cena,orton,edge,hhh,,,lets make things interesting,,

Danny Des
11-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Yea, I said it. The Miz deserves such an honor. Compare to any other young talent, The Miz has brought just as more to the table (In ring skill, promos, and the hunger to be at the top). I know theres many other guys, but I feel The Miz (as well Sheamus, Swagger, etc.) has my respect to lead the Nu Era of Future Champions. Your thoughts.

Miz souldn't be champion...End of IMO
Get ready for a month long title run...

Rassling_Fan
11-23-2010, 10:11 AM
I see a lot of people see Miz losing to Triple H as soon as he shows up. I don't see that as HHH would probably want to win the title on the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania (ala when Jericho was Undisputed Champion).

Miz is really over as a heel and is a much better one then Barrett who has been shown only capable of winning with help (as if his one win over R-Truth mattered). I think his reign will last over a month. Maybe to January.

Danny Des
11-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I see a lot of people see Miz losing to Triple H as soon as he shows up. I don't see that as HHH would probably want to win the title on the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania (ala when Jericho was Undisputed Champion).

Miz is really over as a heel and is a much better one then Barrett who has been shown only capable of winning with help (as if his one win over R-Truth mattered). I think his reign will last over a month. Maybe to January.

HHH is coming back as a heel. When was the last time you saw a heel HHH without the belt?

Miz doesnt come across as a heel, more a whining bitch. hes just annoying. hes not even a proper heel.

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
miz will not main event wrestlemania u people who think that have lost ur minds he will be lucky if he keeps it through the next ppv. he is totally a transitional champ as other then his mic skills he is very boring. he cannot carry matches and he is not a merchandise machine. people will not pay ppv money to see is whiny self be champ.

AwesomeLegendKiller
11-23-2010, 11:21 AM
well...everyone pees in the shower... ^^

AwesomeLegendKiller
11-23-2010, 11:32 AM
u know.. on this raw is heard cena say bitch and suck...now i know that suck is getting used more in the wwe.. but i never heard cena say those kind of words during the pg era... maybe (and i really fucking hope so) the pg era is coming to an end!!

el gabo
11-23-2010, 11:36 AM
u know.. on this raw is heard cena say bitch and suck...now i know that suck is getting used more in the wwe.. but i never heard cena say those kind of words during the pg era... maybe (and i really fucking hope so) the pg era is coming to an end!!

AND he cussed. He said bitch in front of thousands of children. That and the you suck chants made my day.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 11:36 AM

just bcuz wrestlers sometimes swear out of accident doesnt mean pg will end its very very VERY unlikely it will ever end,

Rassling_Fan
11-23-2010, 11:37 AM
just bcuz wrestlers sometimes swear out of accident doesnt mean pg will end its very very VERY unlikely it will ever end,

This was no accident. He even mentioned that "He's going to get fined but I'm fired anyway."

el gabo
11-23-2010, 11:39 AM
This was no accident. He even mentioned that "He's going to get fined but I'm fired anyway."

True. He thought it out before saying it.

wrestlingfan316
11-23-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't think I will ever see The Miz as a legitimate wrestler because of the fact that he got with the WWE because he was on some reality show(correct me if I'm wrong) So my opinion is obviously biased.

Miz does do a great job playing an extremely annoying SOB and whiny little b**** character(not sure if that is what he is going for) I'll give him that but I'm not sure I could ever get over the bias of seeing him as a "reality star that got a job because of popularity" and accurately evaluate my opinion of his in ring skills.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 11:48 AM
The MIZ is here to stay. HHH has his hands full with the "Great white pasty one." The MIZ deserves his push, and I for one am a huge fan of the guy. His t-shirts 'hello I'm awesome" are the best ever. So who ever said he couldn't sell merch, you must be smokin that gutter glitter. (google it)

The MIZ is not only WWE champion, he is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U MAD???

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 11:50 AM

He probably said that to give a heads up to the censors to bleep it out.

Cena
11-23-2010, 11:52 AM
The MIZ is here to stay. HHH has his hands full with the "Great white pasty one." The MIZ deserves his push, and I for one am a huge fan of the guy. His t-shirts 'hello I'm awesome" are the best ever. So who ever said he couldn't sell merch, you must be smokin that gutter glitter. (google it)

U MAD???

You no think MIZ give belt to HHH? MIZ = your transition champ! He earn yes but he no game like hhh who make shiny belt nice!

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 11:53 AM
u must be on miz's nuts he does not sell merchandise like a true champ and vince just gave him the title because all the time he has put in since he has been with the company bottom line is everyone knows he will never be the face of the company, if people believe that they are smoking that stuff u were speaking of. why dont you the miz,michael cole, and a-riy all go party together and blow each other, they have to end that cole storyline with the miz it will continue to make people change the channel. miz as champ what a joke!!!!

el gabo
11-23-2010, 11:53 AM

U MAD???

A beer fund? I've seen it all.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 11:56 AM
You no think MIZ give belt to HHH? MIZ = your transition champ! He earn yes but he no game like hhh who make shiny belt nice!

you= http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTavfQo7f6SEi37WGKlRZ3Ek09WQnVhn KxT2rDMR8etRhaxfm3maw

so let me give you infinite wisdom in a way you can understand.

I no think MIZ give belt to HHH.
MIZ keep belt long time.
HHH no win belt no need.
Bears bad, fire good.

U MAD???

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 11:58 AM
No! Fire bad fire bad!!!

Bodom
11-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Awesomeness right here.

el gabo
11-23-2010, 11:59 AM
No! Fire bad fire bad!!!

family reunion.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 12:00 PM
It's pissing me off that I type in all caps and it doesn't come out that way in my post.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:03 PM
family reunion.

Best family reunion ever.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 12:05 PM
u must be on miz's nuts he does not sell merchandise like a true champ and vince just gave him the title because all the time he has put in since he has been with the company bottom line is everyone knows he will never be the face of the company, if people believe that they are smoking that stuff u were speaking of. why dont you the miz,michael cole, and a-riy all go party together and blow each other, they have to end that cole storyline with the miz it will continue to make people change the channel. miz as champ what a joke!!!!

I hope you know pro rasslin is a show. If this is your first time hearing this, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you. The Champion is who ever Vince wants to be champion you http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRztNHXNe62Wq0HFAgJi-6AMYWkrxZWbA8kq6im68uU1VDOo302Hg
Don't take pro rasslin so serious fella. Your post just earned you the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwtqlgXdZwLLNyGAorqcFIQ_XUuvjra 2dEEW56ejAJ5oRWIQmShA

congratulations!!!!!!!

U MAD???

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:07 PM

I want to join that party....

PersonalPet98
11-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Amen brother, i don't know what these guys are looking at, but when u have to close a show with someone like Miz winning a championship, u know u have reached the bottom of the barrel. Only draw this guy has is for other stations who turn the channel whenever he brings his sorry butt on screen. Instead of someone like Vladimir Koslov getting the push u have the tacky reality show Miz. This is the new face of wrestling. Well all I can say for wrestling is farewell, this bullsh*t can't go on forever and maintain a decent t.v. rating.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 12:11 PM

Transitional champs only happens to people who can't get over. That, or they were only interesting in their quest for the title. WWE Jeff Hardy is a prime example of a transitional champion. People like the Miz, are annoying, arogant, ego driven, and self absorbed. That's what puts him over. When I hear the Miz come out, it's with mixed feelings. I hate him because he's a douche, but he's a lovable douche who is coming close to super heel status if he keeps this up. Triple H is going to have his hand full with the celtic warrior. There wont be too many title chances for the game for a while. I just had to do this just once.

U MAD???

el gabo
11-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Well, if Vince wanted a good distraction for Cena's absence, he did a hell of a good job.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Contiversy creates cash.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Well, if Vince wanted a good distraction for Cena's absence, he did a hell of a good job.

alot agreed with u on that vince had it all planned out

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 12:19 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfubvDUgePHcnXZakF6ZxKvo642p8tb hyBkttK_QKj7NA8krqg

Best thing to happen in the WWE in months.

U MAD???

PersonalPet98
11-23-2010, 12:20 PM
I wonder is her a$$ still that fantastic looking

Taxi Driver
11-23-2010, 12:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E&feature=related

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 12:21 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfubvDUgePHcnXZakF6ZxKvo642p8tb hyBkttK_QKj7NA8krqg

Best thing to happen in the WWE in months.

U MAD???

not at all xD im quite happy with this outcome.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 12:27 PM

I found out why gatorgames200 doesnt like the MIZ. His favorite wrestler is---------------------------------wait for it---------------------------------------------------------wait for it------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k5WfPQ1aII

U MAD???

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
The Miz is going to be pretty big these next couple of months. I doubt he's gonna headline wrestlemania though. We'll just have to see if he can live up to his ego.

eboy
11-23-2010, 01:45 PM
hey dont like miz but the guys got charisma and wrestling definatly needs a new era

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:11 PM
pee u are one poor fool i know more about wrestling then you will ever know trust me little boy. wrestling is nothing but a male soap opera as it has been for years. does ur narrow mind think something like the miz would have made it years ago, absolutely not, but today as most people know wrestling is nothing like it was years ago it is all about cutting a promo putting people in the seats and selling merchandise, and the only one of those things the miz can do is cut a promo. he has a long way before he can ever reach megastar status and he has to learn how to work matches better and have more moves in his skill set. u do not want to talk wrestling with me boy u know nothing of what i know about the business. stay in parts unknown where u belong.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
pee u are one poor fool i know more about wrestling then you will ever know trust me little boy. wrestling is nothing but a male soap opera as it has been for years. does ur narrow mind think something like the miz would have made it years ago, absolutely not, but today as most people know wrestling is nothing like it was years ago it is all about cutting a promo putting people in the seats and selling merchandise, and the only one of those things the miz can do is cut a promo. he has a long way before he can ever reach megastar status and he has to learn how to work matches better and have more moves in his skill set. u do not want to talk wrestling with me boy u know nothing of what i know about the business. stay in parts unknown where u belong.

ooooooooh snap

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
pee i will give you that one rico was funny.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Please tell me there are 199 more of these gatorgames characters.

*crosses fingers*

el gabo
11-23-2010, 02:29 PM
Please tell me there are 199 more of these gatorgames characters.

*crosses fingers*

there are 199 more of these gatorgames characters.

Murphdogg4
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM

yes and that says allot about how horrible wrestling has become..He sure never bled and paid the price..

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:51 PM
ape nice spelling on member u must be some moronic or foreign fool, anyway murph im with you miz has not paid the inring price other guys have and also guys who have been with the wwe much longer and have some of the same skills miz has have never been given the chance. miz has just kissed vinces ass till his lips hurt!!! LOL!!! it will not last though!!

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:52 PM
ape nice spelling on member u must be some moronic or foreign fool, anyway murph im with you miz has not paid the inring price other guys have and also guys who have been with the wwe much longer and have some of the same skills miz has have never been given the chance. miz has just kissed vinces ass till his lips hurt!!! LOL!!! it will not last though!!

Commas and punctuation

just sayin

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:54 PM
The board automatically generates "super memeber" for reaching a certain number of posts. That's nothing that I have any control over.

Sweet job grasping at straws, though. You're looking look a real intellectual.

el gabo
11-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Commas and punctuation

just sayin

Please noooooooo!!!!!!

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
The board automatically generates "super memeber" for reaching a certain number of posts. That's nothing that I have any control over.

BOOM headshot. nice one Iron Ape

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM

No one is hungrier than the Miz, that what makes you love-hate him. Sheamus as well, they pushed him really hard and it couldn't have went over any better. Jack Swagger on the other hand. He had an opportunity great things on Smackdown and failed. They haven't even tried to push him on a midcard level since Kane became champion.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:56 PM

Its kinda funny though. Yours is the only one misspelled.

Bodom
Please noooooooo!!!!!!

Sorry. It felt appropriate though.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
Commas and punctuation

just sayin

AND intellect! Why does everyone forget intellect!?

P.S. There was no punctuation in your post, just sayin.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:58 PM
AND intellect! Why does everyone forget intellect!?

P.S. There was no punctuation in your post, just sayin.

I want him to start off slow.

P.S. You got me. Good one

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Ape i did not know that and i apologize for that. I am still smarter then all of you. It is not very hard being fortunate. Some people are and some are not. LOL!! Enjoy little boys. Watch what I said about the Miz, you will see.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 03:01 PM
HAY GAIS I SMARTE!

Nuff said.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Ape i did not know that and i apologize for that. I am still smarter then all of you. It is not very hard being fortunate. Some people are and some are not. LOL!! Enjoy little boys. Watch what I said about the Miz, you will see.

"then all of you"

Don't mess with this guy, he better then all of us.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 03:03 PM
"then all of you"

Don't mess with this guy, he better then all of us.

Our base are probably belong to him too.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 03:03 PM

O RLY?

Can you explain the definition on peity?

I wanna know.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
little boys? talking to little boys are you? i think that might be illegal dude.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Its kinda funny though. Yours is the only one misspelled.

Out of everything I've written here, the one thing the guy has to zero in on is something completely out of my control. The funniest part, though, is you know how clever he felt as he was typing that up.

"Finally! I found something! Sure, it's pretty asinine, but it's something!"

Now the poor little dude doesn't even have that. It almost makes me not want to mock him. Almost.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Out of everything I've written here, the one thing the guy has to zero in on is something completely out of my control. The funniest part, though, is you know how clever he felt as he was typing that up.

"Finally! I found something! Sure, it's pretty asinine, but it's something!"

Now the poor little dude doesn't even have that. It almost makes me not want to mock him. Almost.

Sheiky baby needs to make someone humble.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Sheiky baby needs to make someone humble.

I think he has been. I think Iron Ape could pretty much knock anyone down a peg or two.

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Beard u are right i am better than all of you. LOL!!! It's not hard having more than some of you poor people. Poop ur one funny little man. Beard you are probably just mad they did not book your boy Wade to win the title. He should just be happy he is getting this monster push and he should enjoy the ride while he can.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Beard u are right i am better than all of you. LOL!!! It's not hard having more than some of you poor people. Poop ur one funny little man. Beard you are probably just mad they did not book your boy Wade to win the title. He should just be happy he is getting this monster push and he should enjoy the ride while he can.

Lol fail@sarcasmdetection

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:11 PM
I think he has been. I think Iron Ape could pretty much knock anyone down a peg or two.

I can vouch for this.

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Keep trying Ape you will not bother me. When someone is better than someone they just are. Back to the discussion, do you really think the Miz deserves to be the Champ or are all you boys just Miz fans!! Please discuss!!! LOL!! You boys are funny!!!

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:13 PM

Are you aware that all of your posts read like they're coming from a malfunctioning robot? Your model seems to have come loaded with software for dull and applications that execute a whole bunch of stupid.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Keep trying Ape you will not bother me. When someone is better than someone they just are. Back to the discussion, do you really think the Miz deserves to be the Champ or are all you boys just Miz fans!! Please discuss!!! LOL!! You boys are funny!!!

Aahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Banned.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Aahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Banned.

and he is outta here!
well done gentleman, we've made this forum a better place

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Aahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Banned.

Hahaha.

*eagerly awaits the arrival of gatorgames201*

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Hahaha.

Give him 10 minutes. That's the usual spawn point delay

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Hahaha.

Just when I thought the era of AWESOME was the sadest yet funniest thing to ever happen. There's this guy!

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Give him 10 minutes. That's the usual spawn point delay

If these trolls were smart- which they're not- they'd have their secondary accounts made before they started posting with their primaries. That way they could set their loser-guns to rapid fire.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Just when I thought the era of AWESOME was the sadest yet funniest thing to ever happen. There's this guy!

Haha. Pretty much.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:29 PM
If these trolls were smart- which they're not- they'd have their secondary accounts made before they started posting with their primaries. That way they could set their loser-guns to rapid fire.

Wasn't aware there was a science to trolling...

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Alright Miz can be the leader but only if we call it something other than "Nu" 'cause that sounds stupid.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Alright Miz can be the leader but only if we call it something other than "Nu" 'cause that sounds stupid.

Nothing good has ever come from anything with "Nu" in it.

SilverGhost
Wasn't aware there was a science to trolling...

Supposedly there is an "art" of trolling.

I saw it but never read it.

JimmytheBlack
it's the Nu way of making room the nexus generation.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 04:35 PM

I troll more with my primary than my secondary.

Cena
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM

MIZ will be good member of you club but no name it nu or old ok. you give hhh shiny belt so he beat sheaumus with buckle a we call it day

Bodom
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
I troll more with my primary than my secondary.

I think we need some more crunch

Cena
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM

Just as i told irpinvader, dont use nu it not fit correctly with the band

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 04:47 PM

I don't know....I sure could go for a nutter butter right about now.

Cena
11-23-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't know....I sure could go for a nutter butter right about now.

You have watch hhh fight? he real good and him wife wwe princess and she lots and lots $$$.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 05:04 PM
You have watch hhh fight? he real good and him wife wwe princess and she lots and lots $$$.

What are you talking about.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Just as i told irpinvader, dont use nu it not fit correctly with the band

............lucky7?

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:13 PM
Cena what are you reading?! Also could I buy some drugs from you?

cato79
11-23-2010, 05:20 PM

Agree... Its time to play the game...!!!

Cena
11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Cena what are you reading?! Also could I buy some drugs from you?

I no reading, i type. i no drugs they bad for us! Also, i can say me English is better now they give us books in me country so now i share information for to like and i no shiny belt belong to hhh!

Cena
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
What are you talking about.

I talk hhh! we no live raw here but we see hhh and cena fight on tape we get from underground market

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
I no reading, i type. i no drugs they bad for us! Also, i can say me English is better now they give us books in me country so now i share information for to like and i no shiny belt belong to hhh!

omg I love you......no homo

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:23 PM

what?........

Cena
11-23-2010, 05:25 PM
what?........

Sabertooth, i like woman in you pic and you good taste and they good for us!

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Sabertooth, i like woman in you pic and you good taste and they good for us!

now you speak my language x)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 05:40 PM
hey gatorfooker, I hope your listening you hemorrhoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8TGHON0Bn4

muuuhahahahhahaahah

Robstar
11-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Love him or hate him, he's still a better champ than Jeff Hardy! (And proof positive that WWE feels no threat from TNA!)

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Cena is a perfect example that kids are on the slow side.

Cena
11-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Cena is a perfect example that kids are on the slow side.

You dont mean it but you like shiny belt to be on cena so you can throw glam party.

Starscreamer
11-23-2010, 06:38 PM
ok, time for my $.02....though due to my lack of status might as well be $.02 canadian currency...but I digress...
I love to say how my wife got me his merchandise, the only wrestling stuff I really own (wait, I do have an old RVD shirt as well...) but I have been a fan of the Miz since the Chick Magnet days.
Miz has put in some great work for the company. I mean don't forget when he was in the tag division DX put him and Morrison over. He has worked scrub jobs (smack down "host") to of course the US title. And what I liked was that he put value to the title, stating he wanted it instead of just a random match. It was HIS title. It wasn't like Santino with the Euro champ (though the Honkometer was amusing) as a comic gimick. When he lost it, he worked to get it back. I am reminded when Y2J got the title, and yes it was a short reign, but it then made him a great contender and he upheld his energy. Miz loves the buisness. He could have quit at any time, he was put in place being from the reality shows and such. I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks...and yes he will cut an amazing promo Monday.

so catch phrase yet, so can't make ya mad, angry...so just gotta say....

Starscreamer

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 06:42 PM
You dont mean it but you like shiny belt to be on cena so you can throw glam party.

You are the one I was talking about.

Please be legible on your typing please.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Let's not forget that for 2 years running, he's won the "Most Improved" award from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter AND came runner up twice for the similar PWI award.

I don't know how much credibility people give Meltzer or PWI nowadays though.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Let's not forget that for 2 years running, he's won the "Most Improved" award from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter AND came runner up twice for the similar PWI award.

I don't know how much credibility people give Meltzer or PWI nowadays though.

Who did Meltzer rank ahead of Miz?

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Who did Meltzer rank ahead of Miz?

It doesn't matter he was wrong. Miz is the Greatest most Awesome champion ever.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 09:30 PM
It doesn't matter he was wrong. Miz is the Greatest most Awesome champion ever.

I wish I could give this a heart-click

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 10:28 PM
I wish I could give this a heart-click

heart-click?

Bodom
11-23-2010, 10:33 PM
heart-click?

Would you prefer a like-button? or thumbs up?