PDA

View Full Version : Best RAW in years.,..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Seriously, it was. The crowd was SOO into every segment. Full of shocks, great moments, Punk at commentary, AND a world title change. Simply amazing. Thoughts?

eyehatecena
11-22-2010, 11:13 PM
This one is the only one I watch all of in a long time. Cena did great in his speech, though I wish he would have done the run in for Barrett leading to him winning the belt.....but I liked how it alll turned out with Miz, though I picked him to lose. Glad I was wrong. I like Orton, but having yet another person in the main events whose last name is not Orton or Cena every single PPV is a nice change.
I would give it a B.

Scottland
11-22-2010, 11:16 PM
I will say it was one of the better RAW's in a long time & yes, the crowd was alot more alive then usual BUT handing The Miz the WWE title is simply a disgrace & abomination.

Rich Cranium
11-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Glad I didn't order the SS PPV! You would of thought this would have been the ending at SS. Better Raw than PPV?

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 11:20 PM
King of the ring qualifiers. Bryan made Ted tap again. Cena saying goodbye for a while. Punk on commentary and the Miz cashed in and came out a winner!!!!

Hell yeah it was a damn good Raw. The first I've watched live in a llloooooonnng time.

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I will say it was one of the better RAW's in a long time & yes, the crowd was alot more alive then usual BUT handing The Miz the WWE title is simply a disgrace & abomination.

Don't be so melodramatic. Regardless of whether you want to see him as champ or not, it's in no way a travesty or anything of the like. If anything, flip-flopping the strap between Orton and Cena each and every month, well, that's something actually worth getting upset over. This? Hell no. This is fresh and exciting.

Absurd reactions like this, and that of the kids in the audience, just made my night. It doesn't get any funnier than watching people act like they just watched their grandmothers have a train ran on them by midget ninja cat-people.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:33 PM

"Handed" would be coming out, hitting 1 move, and then going for the pin.

Miz won "clean"

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:36 PM
All the haters:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2jttdz.jpg

Scottland
11-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Don't be so melodramatic. Regardless of whether you want to see him as champ or not, it's in no way a travesty or anything of the like. If anything, flip-flopping the strap between Orton and Cena each and every month, well, that's something actually worth getting upset over. This? Hell no. This is fresh and exciting.

Absurd reactions like this, and that of the kids in the audience, just made my night. It doesn't get any funnier than watching people act like they just watched their grandmothers have a train ran on them by midget ninja cat-people.

Dude, there are other guys FAR more worthy then The Miz. Now, we got to hear Michael Cole have multi-orgasms for god only knows how long about Miz being champion. A reality star is the WWE champion? That's a low.

Scottland
11-22-2010, 11:41 PM
"Handed" would be coming out, hitting 1 move, and then going for the pin.

Miz won "clean"

Having Barrett win would have been better then The Miz. I thought RAW was great overall but Miz winning the WWE title? That's a joke.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Having Barrett win would have been better then The Miz. I thought RAW was great overall but Miz winning the WWE title? That's a joke.

Maybe see how he does first? Before shitting all over it?

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Dude, there are other guys FAR more worthy then The Miz. Now, we got to hear Michael Cole have multi-orgasms for god only knows how long about Miz being champion. A reality star is the WWE champion? That's a low.

Go get some cheese and crackers to go with your whine. None of your complaints have any kind of validity. I mean, you're complaining about reality stars while feebly attempting to bestow some kind of nobility to pretend fighting. That's like sitting in a McDonalds and bitching about the BK. Let's not kid ourselves here: our collective passion of wrestling isn't exactly high art. Besides, Miz is dynamite on the mic and great in the ring. His involvement with MTV has fuck-all to do with his current skill-set, so find another drum to bang on (same goes for the tired Cole complaining).

Not to be rude, but your yammering reads like that of an IWC fanboy cliché.

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!miz wins! Miz wins!

El_Dandy_LWO
11-22-2010, 11:49 PM
This is a glorious day

Iron Ape

So putting the strap on a guy fresh out of developmental isn't a joke, but rewarding a guy for years of hard work and paying his dues is? What kind of backwards planet do you live on? Jesus Christ on a mini-scooter. You're not even attempting to sound reasonable.

Scottland
Maybe see how he does first? Before shitting all over it?

I'm sorry dude but Miz is a mid-card talent at best & if this is WWE's idea of having new ideas by giving the WWE title to a guy who is a crappy former TV reality star & became a mid-card talent at best WIN the WWE title? Lame! Hell, that crowd was hot all through the night until Miz won & the air was completely sucked out of it. Who's the next WWE Champion? Bristol Palin? How about Mike "The Situation"?

jcagosto
The crowd in Orlando is awesome for obvious reasons... (latino heat, haha).

Hesterica
11-22-2010, 11:50 PM

Simple fact that you're upset means the plan worked for WWE.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm sorry dude but Miz is a mid-card talent at best & if this is WWE's idea of having new ideas by giving the WWE title to a guy who is a crappy former TV reality star & became a mid-card talent at best WIN the WWE title? Lame! Hell, that crowd was hot all through the night until Miz won & the air was completely sucked out of it. Who's the next WWE Champion? Bristol Palin? How about Mike "The Situation"?

Could you be anymore ridiculous?

Scottland
11-22-2010, 11:52 PM
So putting the strap on a guy fresh out of developmental isn't a joke, but rewarding a guy for years of hard work and paying his dues is? What kind of backwards planet do you live on? Jesus Christ on a mini-scooter. You're not even attempting to sound reasonable.

Barrett IS BETTER THEN The Miz. But I guess mediocre talent is good enough for you.

Thewoodcutter
11-22-2010, 11:52 PM
All the haters:

Awesoooomeeee I laughed hard at this when I saw it on tv

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 11:53 PM
MIZ is the champion - Vintage Queen

Thewoodcutter
11-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Mike has busted his ass for this, why all the damn haters!

jcagosto
11-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Face it, everybody will be watching Raw next monday thanks to The Miz!

Scottland
11-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Simple fact that you're upset means the plan worked for WWE.

This is like David Arquette winning the WCW title.

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Because they are jealous! MIZ IS CHAMP!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Mike has busted his ass for this, why all the damn haters!

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/010haters.jpg

Bralon23
Thank you. The Miz actually worked his way to the top. He deserves this.

Sydnister
All of these people hating on Miz just proves that he is excellent at what he does. Hell I hate the bastard which means he is an AWESOME (pun intended) heal.

Iron Ape
Barrett IS BETTER THEN The Miz. But I guess mediocre talent is good enough for you.

Get back to me when you have something of intelligence and substance to offer. As is, you sound like a butthurt 13 year old up way past his bed time.

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 11:57 PM
All of these people hating on Miz just proves that he is excellent at what he does. Hell I hate the bastard which means he is an AWESOME (pun intended) heal.

Pretty much.

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 11:58 PM

Cant touch MIZ, MIZ MizzzzMIZ - Vintage MC HamMIZ

Sydnister
11-22-2010, 11:58 PM

Except for the fact that David Arquette wasn't a wrestler... not much of an actor either.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:59 PM

You're seriously overreacting dude.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:00 AM

That sig...is...AWESOME!!!

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Get back to me when you have something of intelligence and substance to offer. As is, you sound like a butthurt 13 year old up way past his bed time.

Who are you Michael Cole? You haven't said anything intelligent or with substance other then The Miz has worked so hard. Being a mediocre talent is worthy? Please!

KKAAPPOONNII
11-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Kool Making Miz Champion May u Think What Will Happen In The Royal Rumble,Elimination Chamber & WrestleMania ,I Dout That Miz Will Main Event At WrestleMania With The Tittle But Every Thing Can Change What We See Tonight

And What Next For Nexus 2 May u Think .......Buy The Way The Segment When Wade Did The U Cant See Me 2 Cena Was Leaving Was Priseless Great Job With That lol

SilverLace
11-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Have a happy, jolly MIZmas!

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Except for the fact that David Arquette wasn't a wrestler... not much of an actor either.

Arquette has as much talent as The Miz. That's how absurd this whole thing is.

Thewoodcutter
11-23-2010, 12:03 AM

Agreed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxQsdszPYw

SilverLace
11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Now the kids can tune into MIZolodean!

SilverLace
11-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Who is the great composer ever? MIZart!

DKO Killa
11-23-2010, 12:06 AM
All the haters:

When u can make kids look tike they want to kill u, then ur doing a great job as a heel. Congrats Miz

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Agreed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxQsdszPYw

Great video.....no......its an AWESOME video!!

Sydnister
11-23-2010, 12:08 AM

I would like to hear your idea of what TALENT is. Miz is a good wrestler who has good mic skills and has a unique talent for making people want to kick his ass... In other words he is talented. He is at least as good at wrestling as most of the top guys I have seen in the WWE/WWF/WWWF. (Yes I am old and have been watching a long freakin time.) Hell there have been a LOT of heals in the WWE that have not been half as good at drawing heat as he is.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:08 AM
When u can make kids look tike they want to kill u, then ur doing a great job as a heel. Congrats Miz

Reactions like that are a rarity these days

El_Phenomenal
11-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Oye Hijo!!! Am I the only one eager enough to see a Orton V Miz Feud carry all the way into the Royal Rumble?

Iron Ape
Who are you Michael Cole? You haven't said anything intelligent or with substance other then The Miz has worked so hard. Being a mediocre talent is worthy? Please!

It's kind of hard to argue a point of subjectivity. Downright futile when dealing with someone as dense as you. But hey, you keep regurgitating the same tired talking points over and over again. You're bound to choke on 'em eventually.

RomanFlare
Anyone else remember when Miz first started out in the WWE? Being the host of the WWE Diva Search?

Then he slowly started working his way into matches...

and then went on to do several single mid-card title runs...

and then worked with Morrison as one of the best tag teams in a long time?

And now he's the WWE Champion!
http://itswilltime.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cce112f3-aa76-4e44-88c8-eb638aea46380.jpg?w=300&h=200

He's all grown up! *sniff*

Kashdinero
11-23-2010, 12:10 AM

Dude your credibility is fading fast with these sort of comments. Surely your joking!

Sydnister
11-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Dude your credibility is fading fast with these sort of comments. Surley your joking!

No he's not and don't call him Shirley.... OK bad Airplane referrence but I couldn't resist.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Dude your credibility is fading fast with these sort of comments. Surely your joking!

My credibility is fading because I find The Miz a joke? That's pretty pathetic.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:16 AM
It's kind of hard to argue a point of subjectivity. Downright futile when dealing with someone as dense as you. But hey, you keep regurgitating the same tired talking points over and over again. You're bound to choke on 'em eventually.

Dude, hearing you praise let alone defend The Miz like he's some sort of God is pathetic.

Sydnister
11-23-2010, 12:17 AM

No your credibility is fading because you are compairing an actor that can't act to a wrestler who can draw hella heat and actually can wrestle... And the fact that you needed that explained just shot the rest of your credibility...

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:19 AM

What's pathetic is you discounting someone's abilities as a sports entertainer because they appeared on a friggin' MTV show when they were a kid. What a completely asinine thing to get hung up on.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Dude, hearing you praise let alone defend The Miz like he's some sort of God is pathetic.

You calling someone pathetic is like Hitler calling someone a racist.

Again, get back to me when your game is elevated beyond that of a 13 year old whose stripper mom uses the internet for her kid's latchkey program. You're out of your league here, kiddo.

jcagosto
11-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Scottland is suffering a major withdrawal due to the lack of baby oil.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
Scottland is suffering a major withdrawal due to the lack of baby oil.

Oh lord.......that's the last thing we need.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
No your credibility is fading because you are compairing an actor that can't act to a wrestler who can draw hella heat and actually can wrestle... And the fact that you needed that explained just shot the rest of your credibility...

Actually, The Miz didn't draw much of anything. The reaction of the crowd was dead when he won. Sure the little kids were mad (who's cares though). Are you saying The Miz is great wrestler? My God! You must have not seen much wrestling in your day. Also, I didn't need you to explain anything to me to begin with.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Here, this is for Scottland to sit on:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9jq1kiMHYF58lKY99SvlW7gO43McOp 2IYHWZqSOnNFKgByClt

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:27 AM
You calling someone pathetic is like Hitler calling someone a racist.

Again, get back to me when your game is elevated beyond that of a 13 year old whose stripper mom uses the internet for her kid's latchkey program. You're out of your league here, kiddo.

Are you comparing me to Hitler? What in God's name are you smoking? Talk about far-fetched.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Here, this is for Scottland to sit on:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9jq1kiMHYF58lKY99SvlW7gO43McOp 2IYHWZqSOnNFKgByClt

Dude, that's as lame as IPITS antics but at least his are entertaining.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm so glad someone started this thread, because I was planning on starting one with the exact same name!

CM PUNK
KING OF THE RING IS BACK (kinda ruined by Rey Mysterio being in it though, not like he's gonna put anybody over)
That Cena promo ;_; If that was a work, it was very fucking convincing! I have some new respect for the man
THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZ, that was pure edge of yer seat stuff!

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:31 AM
it good la miz win cause he is man

Sydnister
11-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Actually, The Miz didn't draw much of anything. The reaction of the crowd was dead when he won. Sure the little kids were mad (who's cares though). Are you saying The Miz is great wrestler? My God! You must have not seen much wrestling in your day. Also, I didn't need you to explain anything to me to begin with.

Never said the word great. Miz is a good wrestler. My point is that he draws heat like crazy. The flat response was probably disbelief. Nobody thought he was going to win. I have been to a couple of live events this year and it is a safe bet that I have been watching wrestling longer than you have been alive. Miz draws heat as well as if not better than most of heals I have seen on the WWE roster in the last few years. When I have seen the live events he drew crazy heat. Especially from the crowds in my part of the country who make up the main demographic of the WWE.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 12:35 AM
I can't wait to see next week's RAW ratings. Miz is going to draw better than any champion in the last few years.

Where does the feud go from here though? Miz Vs. Nexus doesn't exactly scream AWESOME.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm so glad someone started this thread, because I was planning on starting one with the exact same name!

CM PUNK
KING OF THE RING IS BACK (kinda ruined by Rey Mysterio being in it though, not like he's gonna put anybody over)
That Cena promo ;_; If that was a work, it was very fucking convincing! I have some new respect for the man
THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZ, that was pure edge of yer seat stuff!

I will give props to Cena as well. I loved the part of the promo with the whole crowd situation he did. I found some new respect for Cena as well. The dude is truly honest with himself. I always knew he was a good guy in general but I just never cared for Cena as a wrestler even though he can be entertaining at times depending on the situation.

Kashdinero
11-23-2010, 12:37 AM

Pathetic=comparing Miz to Arquette.

Opinions are one thing but that is ridiculous!

Cena
no. he face hhh at royal ramble

Iron Ape
Dude, that's as lame as IPITS antics but at least his are entertaining.

Lame? Aren't you the guy who seems to think that The Miz's involvement on a reality show has some kind of bearing on his value as a wrestler? Saying that you're grasping at straws would be an understatement.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Are you comparing me to Hitler? What in God's name are you smoking? Talk about far-fetched.

Why does it not surprise me that analogies are beyond your grasp?

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
I have been to a couple of live events this year and it is a safe bet that I have been watching wrestling longer than you have been alive.

Yeah...okay dude, whatever you say.

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:41 AM
raw is war was good show tonight and miz he shiny with gold belt

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:43 AM

Actually, no. I love the fact though that you are attacking me like I personally assaulted you.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 12:44 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/693/1289452926011.jpg

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:46 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/693/1289452926011.jpg

that is jim carrey we talk miz talk and he wear golden strap

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Pathetic=comparing Miz to Arquette.

Opinions are one thing but that is ridiculous!

Hey...I don't think highly of Miz. But if that's offends everyone then be my guest & hate me. I don't care.

ed is dead
a w e s o m e

Iron Ape
Actually, no. I love the fact though that you are attacking me like I personally assaulted you.

You call me pathetic, and yet it's just me who is attacking you? Haha. Okay, kiddo. Again, you have an odd way of looking at things.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Here, I make it better.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AXJ2cKZ6ZFm0IM:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CmxnkZoP9uQ/TGeiKVmoiUI/AAAAAAAAAL8/VVD2BZejhn8/s1600/RANDY%2BORTON.jpg

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:52 AM
You call me pathetic, and yet it's just me who is attacking you? Haha. Okay, kiddo. Again, you have an odd way of looking at things.

Hey dude, you are the one who started this argument. I just stated my opinion & you came on me like gangbusters.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Here, I make it better.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AXJ2cKZ6ZFm0IM:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CmxnkZoP9uQ/TGeiKVmoiUI/AAAAAAAAAL8/VVD2BZejhn8/s1600/RANDY%2BORTON.jpg

Dude, don't try to be a wannabe IPITS. Who are you WWTNA?

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Here, I make it better.

>RANDY_BORTON.jpg - I chuckled.

Randy looked pretty good back in like '05, before he got pretty skinny and started looking like Xerxes

Cena
11-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Randy is off roids

Bodom
11-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Im still trying to figure out the Xerxes comparison

AllDay7
11-23-2010, 12:59 AM

That is an analogy that should never have been used.

Iron Ape
Hey dude, you are the one who started this argument. I just stated my opinion & you came on me like gangbusters.

Simply calling you out on your ridiculousness. Don't like it? Be less ridiculous.

Necroyeti
Skinny, oiled up, overly bronze looking + the pose. Minus all that weird ass jewelery, off course.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 01:00 AM
That is an analogy that should never have been used.

You'll get over it.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:01 AM
You'll get over it.

Didn't bother me one bit.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Skinny, oiled up, overly bronze looking + the pose. Minus all that weird ass jewelery, off course.

Im starting to see it...

Bralon23
11-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Bodom where did you get that pic that's on your signature?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Dude, don't try to be a wannabe IPITS. Who are you WWTNA?

Nope, just someone who's lurked these boards pretty much since they started.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Bodom where did you get that pic that's on your signature?

From this guy's wrestling blog that I know from another forum. He did a blog on tonights Raw and he had the picture on it

Here: http://itswilltime.wordpress.com/

Cena
11-23-2010, 01:07 AM
raw do good job and good times you have

Scottland
11-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Simply calling you out on your ridiculousness. Don't like it? Be less ridiculous.

My first statement wasn't ridiculous but you went on like a little b**** defending Miz like he's your love child or something. You must be a Michael Cole impersonater or something. Hell, you practically compared me with Hitler with your analogy.

Cena
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
hitler was bad man and he no miz

Bodom
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
My first statement wasn't ridiculous but you went on like a little b**** defending Miz like he's your love child or something. You must be a Michael Cole impersonater or something. Hell, you practically compared me with Hitler with your analogy.

Do you always get like this when someone doesn't agree with you?

Would rather we kiss your ass and agree with everything you say? That's the impression im getting.

AllDay7
11-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Didn't bother me one bit.

Typical, I expected as much from the two of you.

To the topic at hand, other wrestlers deserved a title run before Miz. He is a poor man's Cena. All be it his evil alter ego. Miz is amusing at times, good on the Mic, and his wrestling ability is good for today's "wreslting" since it is more of a talkshow in this era, but not good enough to hold the belt yet. Not over other more deserving wrestlers/entertainers.

Necroyeti
WWE UNIVERSE poll thing on facebook: Did you enjoy the Nov. 22, 2010 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw?
Yes - 52%
No - 48% - Lotta Cena and Orton marks be mad tonight!

Ever read the comments on WWE's facebook posts? They're usually hilarious

Scottland
Nope, just someone who's lurked these boards pretty much since they started.

So, you copy the same name practically with a few tweeks, use a slogan very smiliar to IPITS with U ANGRY??? instead of U MAD??? then post a half-naked Orton pic...It sounds like your a IPITS wannabe.

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Would rather we kiss your ass and agree with everything you say? That's the impression im getting.

Miz is champ! Are you going to let this ruin your moment?

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:15 AM
So, you copy the same name practically with a few tweeks, use a slogan very smiliar to IPITS with U ANGRY??? instead of U MAD??? then post a half-naked Orton pic...It sounds like your a IPITS wannabe.

Do you think they are related?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:16 AM

I don't know about the Orton pic. I lurk these boards on my phone which doesn't show me images. I see that an image is posted, but not what it is. So I guess great minds just think alike. I had this name picked out back when IPITS first started posting when he was a REAL tool (he's all fluff now) and always meant to join as the yin to his yang, the poo to his pee. I'm just lazy and it took me longer than expected.

Bralon23
11-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Thanks man

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 01:18 AM
I had this name picked out back when IPITS first started posting when he was a REAL tool (he's all fluff now)
Ah, good times.

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Ah, good times.

Who is that in your sig pic? Shaka Zulu's bride?

Scottland
11-23-2010, 01:20 AM

Bodom, I don't care if you or anyone for that matter agrees with me or not on something BUT Iron Ape took such a defense against what I said about Miz but I'm the "bad guy" here? What? am I suppose to kiss & praise Miz's ass like Iron Ape because he won?

Bralon23
11-23-2010, 01:21 AM
Typical, I expected as much from the two of you.

To the topic at hand, other wrestlers deserved a title run before Miz. He is a poor man's Cena. All be it his evil alter ego. Miz is amusing at times, good on the Mic, and his wrestling ability is good for today's "wreslting" since it is more of a talkshow in this era, but not good enough to hold the belt yet. Not over other more deserving wrestlers/entertainers.

Who was more deserving than Miz to win the title next?

ed is dead
11-23-2010, 01:21 AM
everybody just take a moment to take in all the awesomeness that is having the miz as world champion...

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:22 AM
everybody just take a moment to take in all the awesomeness that is having the miz as world champion...

Are you taking in the moment?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
Bodom, I don't care if you or anyone for that matter agrees with me or not on something BUT Iron Ape took such a defense against what I said about Miz but I'm the "bad guy" here? What? am I suppose to kiss & praise Miz's ass like Iron Ape because he won?

You use stupid reasons like "HE WAS ON REALITY TV" despite the fact that was years ago and he's been working hard to get where he's at.

Necroyeti
Who is that in your sig pic? Shaka Zulu's bride?
It was Tetsuo: The Iron Man

Now.... well, update yer bookmarks: http://memegenerator.net/Miz-Girl

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 01:23 AM
My first statement wasn't ridiculous but you went on like a little b**** defending Miz like he's your love child or something.
Just a heads-up: now that you've started with the name calling, you're going to lose credibility should you try to whip out that victim card again.

You must be a Michael Cole impersonater or something.
I was embarassed for you the first time you tried using this.

Hell, you practically compared me with Hitler with your analogy.
Your reading comprehension is astonishingly inept. I in no way compared you to Hitler; what I did do, however, was use Hitler in a variation of the pot calling the kettle black to illustrate a point. The fact that you so epically misconstrued that, in addition to the fact that I'm having to now clarify this for you, is sort of mind-boggling.

I implore you to just please stop. You're doing yourself no favors here.

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:23 AM
You use stupid reasons like "HE WAS ON REALITY TV" despite the fact that was years ago and he's been working hard to get where he's at.

Dont you agree Miz is a bit cocky?

Scottland
11-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Do you think they are related?

I have no idea...through all I know they could be but it is what it is.

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Just a heads-up: now that you've started with the name calling, you're going to lose credibility should you try to whip out that victim card again.

Your reading comprehension is astonishingly inept. I in no way compared you to Hitler; what I did do, however, was use Hitler in a variation of the pot calling the kettle black to illustrate a point. The fact that you so epically misconstrued that, in addition to the fact that I'm having to now clarify this for you, is sort of mind-boggling.

You are very eloquent with words, are you perhaps a journalism major?

ed is dead
Are you taking in the moment?

sorry, can't hear you over the sound of how awesome this moment is

Bodom

It wasn't defensive. He disagreed and explained why.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:27 AM

He's a heel :|

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:28 AM
So Tripsy should come back as a face?

Bralon23

It's called playing a character. He was obviously humbled by winning the title because he could hardly fight back the tears. Was Rock not cocky to you when he was making his run in the beginning and throughout the rest of his career?

Iron Ape
You are very eloquent with words, are you perhaps a journalism major?

I write for a living.

Silverdust
11-23-2010, 01:30 AM
It's called playing a character. He was obviously humbled by winning the title because he could hardly fight back the tears. Was Rock not cocky to you when he was making his run in the beginning and throughout the rest of his career?

Should he keep or drop Riley as his sideman?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 01:33 AM
Should he keep or drop Riley as his sideman?

Keep, and faction up.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 01:34 AM
So who tagged this thread with "scottland being butthurt"? Because I lol'd IRL.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 01:36 AM

LOL...now your pulling the pity card act on me let alone you don't need to clarify anything to me. You must be slow if you can't tell when someone is twisting your own words around to play against you such as with this Hitler crap. Do you always talk down on people? You must think very highly of yourself.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 01:37 AM

I saw that too.

Anyways.....I haven't seen this RAW since I was away in my college class. Miz getting the WWE title ISN'T much of a shock to me. I mean he did explain in Survivor Series that he didn't want to hold the briefcase. This was unexpected for me but either way....interesting nonetheless.....

Scottland
11-23-2010, 01:41 AM

Probably Iron Ape.

cato79
11-23-2010, 01:42 AM
I must say that tonight's raw was very entertaining... Cena did a great job on his speech and the interaction with his haters was awesome....

Talking of "AWESOME", let the "champ" enjoy it while it last... HHH is coming back and get the belt at RR...

It will be an AWESOME month... jajajaja....!!!

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:00 AM
LOL...now your pulling the pity card act on me let alone you don't need to clarify anything to me.
Several of your posts in this thread dictate otherwise. Hell, this pity card assertion right here proves that you're having a difficult time following what's going on here. I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy. I'm telling you that you have no credibility to whine about being attacked when you yourself are dishing out insults.

You must be slow if you can't tell when someone is twisting your own words around to play against you such as with this Hitler crap.
If I'm the one intentioanlly twisting the words, how is it that I wouldn't be able to detect that? Haha. Yeah, I'm clearly the slow one here.

Again, I wasn't calling you Hitler. But since you can't seem to get past that, allow me to illustrate the point using a different historical figure:

"You calling me pathetic is like Jesus calling someone a sandal-wearing Jew."

It's someone chastising another for being the same thing as them. Pots, kettles, the color black, and all of that. You getting any of this yet?

Do you always talk down on people? You must think very highly of yourself.
The smell of your insecurity is permeating through my computer monitor.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Dude, did I ever say you were twisting my words? No, I never did. I was twisting YOUR words with the Hitler crap. Can you read or are you just slow like I said? I don't have any insecurity by any means. I'm just dealing you with your superiority complex because I dislike Miz.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:18 AM
Dude, did I ever say you were twisting my words? No, I never did. I was twisting YOUR words with the Hitler crap. Can you read or are you just slow like I said? I don't have any insecurity by any means. I'm just dealing you with your superiority complex because I dislike Miz.

Why twist someones words? Awfully juvenile and counterproductive.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 02:23 AM
Why twist someones words? Awfully juvenile and counterproductive.

Iron Ape has such thing against me so why not just piss him off more. He's getting so mad over me disliking his boy Miz.

Miz beating Orton for the title is as bad as The Hurricane beating The Rock.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 02:28 AM
http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/26315685/WWE_died_on_november_22

wwe.com is hilarious

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:30 AM
Iron Ape has such thing against me so why not just piss him off more. He's getting so mad over me disliking his boy Miz.

And you're getting mad over him merely disagreeing.

Are you really that spiteful of a person to not let something go and purposely try to piss him off?

If that's the case, you really have no right nor place to say someone is going "gangbusters on you" as you had put it earlier.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:31 AM

wwe.com is hilarious

Bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 02:33 AM

wwe.com is hilarious

LOL WWE died on Nov 22nd

Scottland
11-23-2010, 02:36 AM
And you're getting mad over him merely disagreeing.

Are you really that spiteful of a person to not let something go and purposely try to piss him off?

If that's the case, you really have no right nor place to say someone is going "gangbusters on you" as you had put it earlier.

I had nothing against him liking Miz but then he started taking it to a whole new level after I disagreed & then he started attacking me after I said "Barrett was more desevering then The Miz".

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:43 AM
So you're saying that you purposefully tried to make what I was saying out to be more than it was? How could you possibly think that that makes anyone look bad but yourself? Shit. For someone who is, apparently, the opposite of slow, you sure don't seem to say or do anything that's particularly smart and/or logical.

And for the record, I don't have an issue with someone disliking The Miz. My issue is when people hold things completely unrelated to the world of wrestling against the guy. And to say that a guy straight out of FCW is in some way more deserving of a run with the belt than a guy who has spent the past 5 years or so paying dues is just nothing short of fucktarded. You're desperately looking for any reason you can to hate on the guy, and it's every bit as juvenile as it is transparent.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 02:45 AM
I love the word Fucktarded. It's like Cumquat or Buttnugget or Fartmuncher. Always good for a laugh.

Bodom
I had nothing against him liking Miz but then he started taking it to a whole new level after I disagreed & then he started attacking me after I said "Barrett was more desevering then The Miz".

I didn't view his responses as attacks, just as I didn't view this comment you made as an attack.

But I guess mediocre talent is good enough for you.

So if Im going to define an attack using your definition, then you're the one that fired the first shot.

Iron Ape

Would you please quit whining and playing the victim? There's no reason for a grown person to be acting the way you are. Let it go.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:49 AM
This entire exchange has gotten way out of hand, and I apologize to anyone and everyone not named Scottland. This isn't going to anywhere beyond him continuing to chase his tail while I textually point and laugh, so I'm just going to remove myself from it.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Listen lets just accept the fact that WWE made their decision with Miz.

Agree to disagree.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:58 AM
Listen lets just accept the fact that WWE made their decision with Miz.

Agree to disagree.

Great idea.

Miz could end up being a disastrous champ, but I applaud the WWE for at least doing something different. At this point, anything is better than Cena and Orton lugging the belt around.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 02:59 AM
So you're saying that you purposefully tried to make what I was saying out to be more than it was? How could you possibly think that that makes anyone look bad but yourself? Shit. For someone who is, apparently, the opposite of slow, you sure don't seem to say or do anything that's particularly smart and/or logical.

And for the record, I don't have an issue with someone disliking The Miz. My issue is when people hold things completely unrelated to the world of wrestling against the guy. And to say that a guy straight out of FCW is in some way more deserving of a run with the belt than a guy who has spent the past 5 years or so paying dues is just nothing short of fucktarded. You're desperately looking for any reason you can to hate on the guy, and it's every bit as juvenile as it is transparent.

One, me twisting your words around of course isn't going to make me look good (that's logic) in the matter but do to the fact you were such in a heap to defend your boy Miz & go off on me that I just decided to see how far you would carry it. Remember, you are the one who carried on this absurd argument because I didn't think Miz was worthy. I just stated my opinion & you went off like a mad man because I don't think Miz is worthy of being champ. Miz is a mid-card talent at best & hopefully this is a short term reign because I'm dreading to see how much this is going to be shoved down our throats. Like I said, Miz beating Orton for the title is as bad as The Hurricane beating The Rock.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Great idea.

Miz could end up being a disastrous champ, but I applaud the WWE for at least doing something different. At this point, anything is better than Cena and Orton lugging the belt around.

Well Cena's "fired" so we don't have to worry about him for a couple of months ;)

For the first in a long ass time, I can't wait for next weeks Raw.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:03 AM
One, me twisting your words around of course isn't going to make me look good (that's logic) in the matter but do to the fact you were such in a heap to defend your boy Miz & go off on me that I just decided to see how far you would carry it. Remember, you are the one who carried on this absurd argument because I didn't think Miz was worthy. I just stated my opinion & you went off like a mad man because I don't think Miz is worthy of being champ. Miz is a mid-card talent at best & hopefully this is a short term reign because I'm dreading to see how much this is going to be shoved down our throats. Like I said, Miz beating Orton for the title is as bad as The Hurricane beating The Rock.

Why do you absolutely refuse to drop this and move on?

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 03:03 AM

Scottland please stop. Just let it go. Get some sleep and think it through.

Scottland
11-23-2010, 03:07 AM
Scottland please stop. Just let it go. Get some sleep and think it through.

Fine...let it be.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Fine...let it be.

Yeah just chill.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Well Cena's "fired" so we don't have to worry about him for a couple of months ;)
Heh. For some reason, part of me was thinking that RAW was going to end with a now contract-less Cena coming back with his own Nexus-like faction (consisting of NXT 2 castaways and various other FCW up-and-comers) and kind of recreating the Nexus' early days, only instead of terrorizing the entire roster they would just show up to thwart the plans of Wade & Friends.

For the first in a long ass time, I can't wait for next weeks Raw.
Same here, man. Miz's heat is going to melt walls.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Heh. For some reason, part of me was thinking that RAW was going to end with a now contract-less Cena coming back with his own Nexus-like faction (consisting of NXT 2 castaways and various other FCW up-and-comers) and kind of recreating the Nexus' early days, only instead of terrorizing the entire roster they would just show up to thwart the plans of Wade & Friends.

A John Cena FCW led invasion.........reminds me of CTC. John's first order of business would be spray painting " Wade is Poopy"

Same here, man. Miz's heat is going to melt walls.

I actually get all giddy thinking about the Miz promo that's coming

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:27 AM
A John Cena FCW led invasion.........reminds me of CTC. John's first order of business would be spray painting " Wade is Poopy"
Hahaha.

I actually get all giddy thinking about the Miz promo that's coming
It's going to be so ridiculously epic.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 03:43 AM
Oh man, I'm just now remembering various bits of awesome that got overshadowed by The Miz winning. Such as "Is [Alex Riley] gonna get into the ring with big Zeke? Is he under the influence or something?" and R-Truth actually having a great match.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 03:50 AM
Did they actually revert back to R-Truth's old entrance music? I wasn't paying attention, but that's what I've been reading. Both songs are excruciatingly awful, but the new one is slightly less awful simply because I haven't been subjected to it for well over a year. I'm not sure I can handle any more "What's Up?!?"

Bodom
11-23-2010, 03:57 AM
Oh man, I'm just now remembering various bits of awesome that got overshadowed by The Miz winning. Such as "Is [Alex Riley] gonna get into the ring with big Zeke? Is he under the influence or something?" and R-Truth actually having a great match.

R-Truth? Great match? What?

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 04:17 AM
A great match by R-Truth/Sheamus/Raw standards only, of course.

And I guess Vince realised "getting crunk" isn't an entirely PG activity to engage in...

mattwood
11-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Don't get too excited. Miz will only hold the belt till TLC. Too many on the roster that are better than him. Swagger has the same problem. IMO Miz as a Heel doesn't work. I feel people actually just hate him rather than the Character. If Miz left the WWE tomorrow, no one would remember him. Thus, i don't think he deserves the title. Stick it Back on Orton, and lets make the title mean something again

Lowki
11-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Just looking at the results it looks like an amazing raw!

Did the spoilers really say ezekiel jacksons finisher was greetings from ghana? I know Guyana sounds like ghana but since when has GHANA been in south america!?

Oh... I forgot to add..
AWESOME!!

el gabo
11-23-2010, 06:40 AM

With you on this one.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 07:23 AM
I love that the Miz won, because he has dramatically improved and is a very hard worker, i'm surprised there is so much hate, isn't it something different for a change?

And now we might even have Miz vs Barrett, which to me sounds like all kinds of awesome. Pun intended.

SgtGohan
11-23-2010, 07:25 AM
i agree this raw was freaking epic.

1. Punk on commentary
2. Good matches
3. Awesome promo by cena with an actual swear word
4. Miz WWE champion
5. King of the Ring return

the era of awesome has begun

el gabo
11-23-2010, 07:30 AM
i agree this raw was freaking epic.

1. Punk on commentary
2. Good matches
3. Awesome promo by cena with an actual swear word
4. Miz WWE champion
5. King of the Ring return

the era of awesome has begun

Last week's raw was great too. This one was even better because it was all about the truly "new" guys.
RIP TNA November 22, 2010. The beginning of the end.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Last week's raw was great too. This one was even better because it was all about the truly "new" guys.
RIP TNA November 22, 2010. The beginning of the end.

Very true, TNA might as well throw in the towel now.

drumgod
11-23-2010, 08:46 AM
This was without a doubt the BEST RAW IN YEARS!!! Last nights RAW was easliy better than any other PPV this year. PERIOD. And it was free!

1. CEAN IS GONE = FUCK'Yeah!
2. MIZ is the Champ = FUCK'Yeah!

Too bad JR wasnt there to call this show. That would have been Vintage!

I guess Vince has light a fire under the ass-es of wwe creative dept.

If WWE can keep this kind of writing gonig - wrestling will simply get better for anyone involved.

PS. Cena, we respect you - but we wont miss you!!

Jamie66
11-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Tonights RAW was amazing, so many emotions, so many great moments, an amazing crowd, great commentary. I GREAT shift up that RAW needed, break from Cena and now Miz as champion. RAW really needed a freshen up and we got a PPV WORTHY RAW tonight!

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 09:00 AM
i loved this raw for its sheer pure epic awesomeness

SgtGohan
11-23-2010, 09:01 AM
i hope wwe creative read all this and keeps up this work

captainmoonlight
11-23-2010, 09:12 AM
i hate the miz but im quite happy for him to be champion. barrett would have been the easy option and i loved raw and ss for once

el gabo
11-23-2010, 09:17 AM
i hope wwe creative read all this and keeps up this work

Keep us off guard. Nobody really expected what happened last night.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 09:25 AM
wow this thread is quickly becoming popular.

el gabo
11-23-2010, 09:28 AM

I think that the happiest bastard of all is Ryan because he's gonna get a shit of hits on his site today. He owes it all to the Miz.

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 09:37 AM
I think that the happiest bastard of all is Ryan because he's gonna get a shit of hits on his site today. He owes it all to the Miz.

damn true
the miz sells and we all know it and who hates him is just feeding his ego even more
i personally love the guy "in a no homo way" but i am glad to c him as champ so badly i just had to see the people's reactions heard some reviews and watched the tape of the miz winning over and over again.

hystrix
11-23-2010, 10:08 AM
First of all, great RAW.

Second, glad the Miz is getting a chance at the top. Love him or hate him, at least it's fresh.

Third, Cena is a true class act. For the first time ever, I think Ill miss Cena. Not really a fan, but he was a great worker for WWE.

Fourth, KOTR= win.

Fifth, Daniel Bryan won... always sweet.

Sixth, Tyson Kidd competing as a singles wrestler seem cool. I hope they give him more time in his next match. He's young and has a ton of talent!

I can't wait for next week. KOTR, baby!

Bodom
11-23-2010, 10:34 AM

Because its AWWWEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Because its AWWWEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!

hahhaha xD u got that right.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Stick it Back on Orton, and lets make the title mean something again
http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/Drama/Drama/AmadeusCloseup.jpg

shanethewolf
11-23-2010, 11:12 AM
The grumpy girl at the end is probably this year's highlight of Raw!

Can't wait to see all the Photoshop, Motivational Posters and captions that will come out of that screen cap!

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 11:39 AM
that little girl will be a caption and you tube star!!! LOL!! Miz as champ what a joke!! SCF worse finishing move in company!!! Way to give the title to someone who sells no merchandise and will not pay for ppv, i certainly wont and have been buying them for the last 15 years. just because he is a company man he gets the title. please why not give the big show the title, he is someone who really deserves and has put in way more time then the idiot miz. transitional champ at best then its back to midcard for his chump asssss!!!

Lowki
11-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Miz is a lot better than big show. Big show is boring, they jumped the ship with making him a monster heel champion years ago. Knucklehead was the last nail in the Big Show coffin. I can never take him serious again tbh

Just because you don't like the miz, doesn't mean it's a "joke". As a heel gator, he isn't supposed to sell as much merchandise as people like Cena. A great heel will make you cheer for the good guy = merchandise sold for his opponent.

Heels get more of a cult status... just like in the movies. A great villain makes the Hero that much stronger, character wise imo.

el gabo
11-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Miz is a lot better than big show. Big show is boring, they jumped the ship with making him a monster heel champion years ago. Knucklehead was the last nail in the Big Show coffin. I can never take him serious again tbh

Just because you don't like the miz, doesn't mean it's a "joke". As a heel gator, he isn't supposed to sell as much merchandise as people like Cena. A great heel will make you cheer for the good guy = merchandise sold for his opponent.

Heels get more of a cult status... just like in the movies. A great villain makes the Hero that much stronger, character wise imo.

nicely said.

xAzureSkye
11-23-2010, 12:30 PM
LayCool being shut out of the RAW arena was hilarious! BURNNN

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
that little girl will be a caption and you tube star!!! LOL!! Miz as champ what a joke!! SCF worse finishing move in company!!! Way to give the title to someone who sells no merchandise and will not pay for ppv, i certainly wont and have been buying them for the last 15 years. just because he is a company man he gets the title. please why not give the big show the title, he is someone who really deserves and has put in way more time then the idiot miz. transitional champ at best then its back to midcard for his chump asssss!!!

May I suggest you watch TNA instead. TNA wishes they could have someone like the MIZ with all of his awesomeness. I think your just a little upset at Cena being fired. Cheer up fella its only a storyline.

U MAD???

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 12:50 PM

What this guy said.

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 01:58 PM
trust me boys i understand way more then any of you all but bottom line is miz will not make money for the company and that is what the wrestling business is all about i know u boys know that. miz will not put people in the seats and he will certainly not make people buy ppvs either. he only got the title for him being a company kiss ass and him doing everything vince has told him to do. he will never in the long run be a constant headliner so after this little push he will fade back to midcard where he belongs. and believe me i know everything has a storyline and this is just one so that they didnt want the miz to be anywhere close to the title when mania comes along because imo he will never be mania main event material.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:02 PM
I trust that Gatorgames knows more than all of us. I mean, why would he say it if it wasn't true? Lots of great insight and analysis from this guy.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 02:05 PM
BLAHBLAH BLAH I'M THINK I'M SMART AND WRESTLERS DON'T IMPROVE OVER TIME SO THE MIZ CANNOT POSSIBLY GET BETTER. YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOU ARE WHEN YOU START.

Fix'd for accuracy.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Fix'd for accuracy.

Hahahahaha. Kudos. :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I think it's great that Miz cashed in personally, and I don't really see where all the hate is coming from....at least not while looking at things rationally. First and foremost, I admit, the Miz's work is by no means a technical masterpiece, HOWEVER, the fact that he has improved SO drastically (in-ring and on the mic) and has worked hard to get where he is and has been rewarded as such puts a smile on my face. Screw it, imma be honest, when Miz's music hit, I was straight up marking out to the point where the other people in my house asked me wtf I was doing. It capped off what was otherwise a fantastic RAW, and made it absolutely special imo. Really though, who deserved the push more than Miz? Morrsion? Not to that level yet. Daniel Bryan? No, he hasn't been allowed to talk enough yet and WWE is doing a perfect job with him as of now (this is coming from one of Daniel Bryan's biggest supporters. Don't believe me? Go back and look at some of my other posts). Sheamus? It's been done. Dibiase? No way should he get that kind of push. He's a midcarder at best right now. No one in the current mid-card deserved this push more than the Miz, and I will defend that statement until the day I die.

On another note altogether, MY LORD does Barrett get great heat. Seriously, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he has gotten as much heat as anyone I've seen since a heel HHH. In his opening promo, he had to stop 3 DIFFERENT TIMES because the crowd was boing him that much and that loudly. What are your guys thoughts on that?

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:15 PM
u boys are quite funny people only mock when they know other people are right, if you dont believe what i said about the miz check back in january and i will tell you told you so. u will see little boys. some mindless people just dont understand, and some of you guys probably just sit on these message boards all day and wait for smart people like myself to try and ridicule with your mindless comments keep trying boys. u all make it funny for me. poor fools.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-23-2010, 02:20 PM
BLAHBLAHBLAH MOUTHFART MOUTHFART MOUTHFART

I'm sorry, what? I can't hear you over all the stupid.

Iron Ape
11-23-2010, 02:22 PM
u boys are quite funny people only mock when they know other people are right, if you dont believe what i said about the miz check back in january and i will tell you told you so. u will see little boys. some mindless people just dont understand, and some of you guys probably just sit on these message boards all day and wait for smart people like myself to try and ridicule with your mindless comments keep trying boys. u all make it funny for me. poor fools.

You tell 'em, guy! And keep showing that CAPS lock that it doesn't have no authority over you! Ain't no keyboard confine in the world going to hold your intelligence down!

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:28 PM
poop u and ur buddy pee must be related with your clever screen names and stupid remarks. when you r wrong just admit ur wrong or just stupid. straight with what you said makes some good points about barrett he does get extreme heat but he is definately not ready to be champ. the miz being champ is just a stopgap for someone else like h or orton to get it back, most likely orton. i agree miz has done everything vince has asked of him i just do not think he was ready to be champ yet. the biggest swerve would have been miz losing. poop u and pee are pitiful.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 02:30 PM
You tell 'em, guy! And keep showing that CAPS lock that it doesn't have no authority over you! Ain't no keyboard confine in the world going to hold your intelligence down!

.....but using all caps is the only way I can use big words

Robstar
11-23-2010, 02:33 PM

Now you made ME pee a little!

You see now I'm going to have to watch this guy. That's right, GatorGeek2000000(funny, he found the caps button there), you need to try to communicate without being insulting and accept that it's ok for people to disagree with you. If you feel someone has been unfair to you, you can always report it to a moderator - oh wait - that's me!

TJHawkesybaby
11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
All im gonna say on this matter is.....

The last 30 mins of Raw is the whole reason I/We all watch raaaaastlin!!! Brilliant and its bout time they done it! The whole thing felt (for me) slightly old skool again and i really liked that!!! Well done... for once lately!

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 02:36 PM
trust me boys i understand way more then any of you all but bottom line is miz will not make money for the company and that is what the wrestling business is all about i know u boys know that. miz will not put people in the seats and he will certainly not make people buy ppvs either. he only got the title for him being a company kiss ass and him doing everything vince has told him to do. he will never in the long run be a constant headliner so after this little push he will fade back to midcard where he belongs. and believe me i know everything has a storyline and this is just one so that they didnt want the miz to be anywhere close to the title when mania comes along because imo he will never be mania main event material.

O RLY!?

Ok you work with the WWE?

el gabo
Now you made ME pee a little!

You see now I'm going to have to watch this guy. That's right, GatorGeek2000000(funny, he found the caps button there), you need to try to communicate without being insulting and accept that it's ok for people to disagree with you. If you feel someone has been unfair to you, you can always report it to a moderator - oh wait - that's me!

hahaha!!!

Fidel Castro-ish

Bodom

What credentials do you have? Other than being a pompous ass who thinks he's better than everybody?

Robstar
11-23-2010, 02:37 PM
O RLY!?

Ok you work with the WWE?

Back away SG! This collar's mine! ;)

Robstar
11-23-2010, 02:39 PM
hahaha!!!

Fidel Castro-ish

Not really El Gabo. I am attempting to extend the old olive branch and get him to communicate properly. I take all reports at their individual merit, in an unbiased fashion. :D

el gabo
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM

I smell a baaaaaaaaaannnn

gatorgames200
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
thats because i am better then all of you watch what happens to the miz in the next 6 to 8 weeks after that it will be back to mid card stardom LOL!! u moderator boys get all excited when some one fires them up. pretty funny i think. keep it coming.LOL!!!i dont use caps because i like pissing people off.

el gabo
11-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Not really El Gabo. I am attempting to extend the old olive branch and get him to communicate properly. I take all reports at their individual merit, in an unbiased fashion. :D

I know, he's going bonkers and a bit offensive

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:42 PM
I smell a baaaaaaaaaannnn

Did someone call me? ;)

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 02:42 PM

He is yours!

TheBeardOfZeus
11-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Did someone call me? ;)

U RANG? this guy is obviously falling into a massive pit of his own awfulness.

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 02:43 PM
All im gonna say on this matter is.....

The last 30 mins of Raw is the whole reason I/We all watch raaaaastlin!!! Brilliant and its bout time they done it! The whole thing felt (for me) slightly old skool again and i really liked that!!! Well done... for once lately!

That was the best ending I have seen on Raw in a long time. I thought that Cena was gonna come out and screw Orton out of the title and leave. Things were only predictable as it happend. Usually you get a main event at the beginning of the night and you already know how it's going to end.

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 02:44 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg
(stopped reading after the first line tbh)

Bodom
11-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Bwahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowki
11-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Read aloud what i originally said to you: But as you obviously fail at doing that here's a summary:
A good heel will make people cheer for the Face. The face sells merchandise. Ergo, Miz sells merchandise for the company through the face. That's how it works. Why do you think Triple H dislikes being heel for long periods of time? Because he makes less money from merchandise.

Fix'd for accuracy.

LOL QFT.

Guess someone should respond to him lol I read to "miz wont make money" then knew what he was going to say. Guess some people don't understand that great heroes need great villains. Batman wouldn't be popular without characters such as the Joker. (Keeping it simple for Gator) :)

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Read aloud what i originally said to you: But as you obviously fail at doing that here's a summary:
A good heel will make people cheer for the Face. The face sells merchandise. Ergo, Miz sells merchandise for the company through the face. That's how it works. Why do you think Triple H dislikes being heel for long periods of time? Because he makes less money from merchandise.

LOL QFT.

Guess someone should respond to him lol I read to "miz wont make money" then knew what he was going to say. Guess some people don't understand that great heroes need great villains. Batman wouldn't be popular without characters such as the Joker. (Keeping it simple for Gator) :)

*coughgatorsbeenbannedcough*