PDA

View Full Version : My Decision

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Hi, yeah, it's me, Asher. I was around here for a bit, and it seemed like anytime my tag team got gold, the promotion that they got the gold in went down... that kinda sucked, and made me feel a bit like some sort of bad luck charm, but I am jumping ahead of my story here, see, because I came to a decision during my time away from y'all, and to understand it I think we need to start near the beginning.

Pauadrian was the one that actually convinced me to start e-fedding, so you can all blame him. We were playing WWE 12 over XBLA when he finally, after weeks of harping on me, convinced me to give it a shot. So after talking a bit to different people, I sent Robareid a message, asking if he had room for an angry Scotsman with a Mohawk. He said, "Sure!" and we started working on vignettes to introduce Victor Crawford to the world.

During that time I started reading HWA, and instantly wanted to be a part of it, I loved each and every show, the diversity in the characters, and the fact that they were a bit more active than EWA at the time (Sorry guys, but it is the way it is) I wanted to try something different, and be part of a tag team, but I didn't know anyone else who would want to create a bad ass Biker from hell who took money to injure people, and my vision was for one guy to do most of the talking, and the other to be like the silent, scary muscle, and that would kinda put all the work on someone else, which seemed a bit unfair. Finally I decided to just run both guys, and Black Blooded was born.

Black Blooded was absolutely a ton of fun to write for, and was actually based in large part on the guys I grew up with, rough and tumble bikers with seemingly no morals, and few rules, other than "Always take care of your own" I loved writing for them, both in HWA and ICW, where I was lucky enough to have them win gold twice :) I got to work with some awesome people, including Wrestlingfan, Robareid, Wrestlingfan, Bearkg, Wrestlingfan, Eddie, Wrestlingfan, Vandarius Wrestlingfan (seriously, every character of mine has feuded with every character of his by now, it's insane)

ICW, ICW was awesome, Bear sent me a pm shortly after Black Blooded made their debut, asking if I wanted to bring them over, because he wanted more teams in, and was introducing the ICW tag belts. I accepted readily, and we planned how Black Blooded would make their debut, taking out the top team in ICW and helping set up their eventual split. Bear was the guy that helped me come up with the line that ends almost every Black Blooded Promo, and really helped me develop them into something other than a cookie-cutter heel team.

After that of course, was HWA: Total Resistance. My baby, my personal favorite show in all of efedding. (I know, totally biased) When I started writing that show, every idea I put in HQ I kept expecting someone to say "What the fuck man, are you insane or just stupid, that shit makes no sense" Instead I got nothing but a constant stream of support, and a chance to work some really awesome people, including VHX, and TT. (And no, I don't know who would have won, there was just too much awesomeness to be able to judge) Of course HWA folded in due to a bout of the most dreaded of diseases, internet drama madness. (Doctors are still working around the clock for a cure, or even better, a vacciene) and I was left with a fully written out show, and an outline for a series that was now dead.

Shortly after that, ICW ran into some issues, and while I am still not totally clear on what happened there, as far as I can see some serious miscommunication, and a bit of the old twisted perceptions caused it to ultimately vanish as well.

After that I talked with a few people about doing various e-fed projects with other feds, all of which seemingly fell through, leaving me with more free time than I had been accustomed to, and a bit of a bad taste in my mouth from efedding in general, and nobody in particular (I swear, I don't hate any of you)

I decided then to take a break, unannounced and not even observe, just walk off into the sunset and see how I felt after a few weeks.

I spent those weeks playing Lollipop Chainsaw (Yeah, unrelated, but that game really is awesome-sauce, so there)

Now I am back, and we are all caught up to the madness that defines me, and it has come time for me to say something that should have been said 2 weeks ago.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Black Blooded is still open for business, and more ready than ever to get that Green and Gold. The last ever HWA and ICW Tag champs could be very well seen in an e-fed near you, so Watch Out!

(Anyone looking to book Black Blooded, can of course contact their booking agent asher@BlackBloodedBikers.com, anyone looking to join Black Blooded should bring a fifth of Scotch and a leather jacket to the corner of Boulder Hwy and Sunset ave, Las Vegas NV, and await further instructions)

Y'all didn't really think you could get rid of me for good, did you? I may be fedless, but I had too much fun already to stop now. Drama only beats you if you let it!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Glad you are sticking around man! :)

Was a shame too see how things ended for you with HWA and ICW but I'm glad you have not giving up and enjoy it enough too carry on, good luck with what ever project you do next man.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Asher bro- I've got a lot of respect for you and Black Blooded are my absolute favourite tag team on here. Great to see you're back.

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Asher bro- I've got a lot of respect for you and Black Blooded are my absolute favourite tag team on here. Great to see you're back.

thanks man, that seriously means a lot from you. You are one of my favorite writers here of all time man.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 06:38 PM
thanks man, that seriously means a lot from you. You are one of my favorite writers here of all time man.

Haha, well I'm currently on a break from writing shows- but thanks man. Means a lot :)

eyehatecena
10-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, i wish you were able to finish Total Resistance as it was a great idea and very well writen. And your promos- for BB and Victor- awesome.

Two great efeds you could join-

TWE/EWNCW

JBW

VanHooliganX
10-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, i wish you were able to finish Total Resistance as it was a great idea and very well writen. And your promos- for BB and Victor- awesome.

Two great efeds you could join-

TWE/EWNCW

JBW

I second this completely.

You were doing a beast job in TR and its a shame it never was finished :(

Definitely look at BWA in EWNCW, great writers you'd enjoy working with :D

Also might want to check out JBW since they've got a great roster too, BB would be great there pal.

SouthernBlood
10-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh....And here I thought he was leaving....

Asherdelampyr
10-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh....And here I thought he was leaving....

nahh, not yet anyway. Though with every other post like this on here being someone leaving, I can see the confusion :)

CM Rock-Austin
10-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Glad you are staying man, loved the Black blooded tag team and Total Resistance (I was sad when it ended :(). Can't wait to see what fed you are going to join!

eyehatecena
10-07-2012, 09:33 PM
EWNCW

JBW

EWNCW

JBW

EWNCW

JBW

lol- you will do great no matter where you go Asher

*cough* EWNCW *cough* JBW *cough*

Grind_Bastard
10-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Glad to see you here, but let me tell you something. there's only one e-fed to go, and that's EWNCW. Black Blooded vs Jesting Madness anyone?

HolyJose2391
10-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Glad to see you here, but let me tell you something. there's only one e-fed to go, and that's EWNCW. Black Blooded vs Jesting Madness anyone?
Great post feud after you lose to God's Grace at No Guts, No Glory ;)

Shaz11
10-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Oh damn! I wanted you to go! :mad:

Just kidding man! Nice to see you stay! TR was absolutely gold, and I love Black Blooded. :) They are my favorite tag team in the E-Feds.

SouthernBlood
10-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh damn! I wanted you to go! :mad:

Just kidding man! Nice to see you stay! TR was absolutely gold, and I love Black Blooded. :) They are my favorite tag team in the E-Feds.

HAHAHAHAHAhAHA I find this so hilarious because for some reason I just love the red angry face,maybe more than I should,it just gives me humor

SouthernBlood
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
nahh, not yet anyway. Though with every other post like this on here being someone leaving, I can see the confusion :)

Yea like I said you're exactly right I figured this was your last hoorah on someone elses...

Tommy Thunder
10-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Good that you're back Asher.
As you can probably guess, I'm just as gutted as you about not being able to see Total Resistance through. Had some fun working with you on that, and it was a really cool new concept that brought something fresh to the e-fed section.
Would be cool to work with you again in the future!

Also, hope you consider EWNCW as a destination for Black Blooded! Brutality, our tag team only brand, has a wealth of talent and great writers in SEZ and Vandarius for you to work with!

thejman93
10-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Literally pumped my fist at the end of the OP. BB is amazing.

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
wow, thanks guys :)
Honestly, while I love BB, I did not really think that many other people did :)

wrestlingfan66513
10-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Im sure we will feud agaiin real soon lol. I havent had any real feuds Here except with you and i am honored to be your rival

Asherdelampyr
10-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Im sure we will feud agaiin real soon lol. I havent had any real feuds Here except with you and i am honored to be your rival

you are the superman to my Lex Luthor

even better, you are the Batman to my Harvey Dent :)