PDA

View Full Version : Batista's MMA predictions.

peppermill25
10-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Who do you guys see coming out of this one with the W? Also, what will become of Batista's MMA career in either a Win or a Loss situation?

Dameduse823
10-06-2012, 05:43 PM
I have no idea who he's fighting since I heard his original opponent got arrested but I see him lossing this fight and then maybe having a few more before going back to wrestling

Destruction
10-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Providing I'm awake, this will be my first MMA match I've watched in full.

I see a Batista win though

Viperfish
10-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Bautista wins in the first round via unanswered strikes. Both Bautista and Lucero looked pissed at each other as soon as it was over but they looked like they made up shortly after. Rough start for Dave but he got it together. MVP's in Dave's corner, though not publicly acknowledged.

After it was over Bautista in the interview said he wants to fight again, though he didn't say when. Looks like we'll see at least another from Dave.

PSOjedi
10-07-2012, 04:44 AM
I don't watch MMA often, but I watched Batista's fight and I'm really confused, as for me this match looked like a real joke. I'm confused now, and I can not think Batista's opponent was not arranged...

akbar
10-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Just a pure bad MMA match, Batista is just so sloppy, he needs to learn how to throw a proper swing.

FLWWEFan
10-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Just a pure bad MMA match, Batista is just so sloppy, he needs to learn how to throw a proper swing.
Not only throw a proper swing but also what to do in an mma fight overall. He looked clueless.