PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to come up from NXT and what story lines would you give them?

rya666
10-06-2012, 09:44 AM
So the name says it all

sorry if there is already a thread on this

FLWWEFan
10-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I have no idea for a storyline featuring him but Seth Rollins I would like to see get called up pretty soon. He has superior wrestling skills. Mic skills need some work, but other then that this guy is gold!

Krysys
10-06-2012, 04:33 PM
First, if you're not going to give any sort of input into your own thread, than why should anyone else?

The wrestler I would pick would be Seth Rollins. I would have him come up and begin a storyline with CM Punk in which their pasts in ROH is covered, Punk could be the heel, saying that everyone compares them and says that Rollins is the next Punk. Basically the storyline would be Punk trying to prove that Rollins is no where near as talented as he is, and Rollins trying to get out of the shadow of Punk.

SESAfro
10-06-2012, 04:34 PM
The Ascension, Paige and Kassius. I'm pretty sure the majority of the forum agrees too. :3

Krysys
10-06-2012, 04:37 PM
The Ascension, Paige and Kassius. I'm pretty sure the majority of the forum agrees too. :3

The Ascension should come up and dominate the Tag Teams. Show them how a real team works. Same with Paige

SESAfro
10-06-2012, 04:44 PM
The Ascension should come up and dominate the Tag Teams. Show them how a real team works. Same with Paige
Yeah, they are arguably the best team they have and they're on NXT. Now that is saying something. Bring them up to the big show, obliterate the tag division with the Usos.

Krysys
10-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah, they are arguably the best team they have and they're on NXT. Now that is saying something. Bring them up to the big show, obliterate the tag division with the Usos.

There are quite a few good teams in WWE now.

The Ascension

The Usos

Gabirel & Kidd

PTP are getting there

Mysterio & Sin Cara can work well together

Robstar
10-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Raquel Diaz! :mad:

Wade Barrett 1979
10-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Bray Wyatt.

FLWWEFan
10-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Bray Wyatt.

His gimmick is pure gold. However I hear Vince is not a fan of his sloppy look. He has dropped a fair amount of weight over the year, so we'll see. He can go places with that gimmick.

Cabers
10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Bare with me now people!!

Big E Langston - great gimmick especially if refs start actually counting to 5 maybe a little bit longer needed in nxt. Possibility though.

Bo Dallas - Great wrestler. shit on the mic. midcarder?

Bray Wyatt - 'Nuff said unreal.

CJ Parker & Mike Dalton - Not a bad tag team could do with more exposure. Possibility for the future.

Conor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron - Again 'Nuff said unreal.

Dean Ambrose - Still waiting on this guy!!

Kassius Ohno - Great gimmick possible vs. Barrett (Interesting feud)

Seth Rollins - Dead-cert to be promoted next.

Piage - 'Nuff said she's unreal. (Wrestler + howya love).

FLWWEFan
10-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Bare with me now people!!

Big E Langston - great gimmick especially if refs start actually counting to 5 maybe a little bit longer needed in nxt. Possibility though.

Bo Dallas - Great wrestler. shit on the mic. midcarder?

Bray Wyatt - 'Nuff said unreal.

CJ Parker & Mike Dalton - Not a bad tag team could do with more exposure. Possibility for the future.

Conor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron - Again 'Nuff said unreal.

Dean Ambrose - Still waiting on this guy!!

Kassius Ohno - Great gimmick possible vs. Barrett (Interesting feud)

Seth Rollins - Dead-cert to be promoted next.

Piage - 'Nuff said she's unreal. (Wrestler + howya love).

Dalton and Woods have been tagging as of late and seem to have some pretty good chemistry together. They even have matching outfits and refer to themselves as The Hollywood Express. Audrey Marie has sometimes acted as their valet.

royt37
10-09-2012, 02:20 PM
To me Paige should be on Raw now Someone that good should be in the main roster. Make her attack all the divas but build it up slowly so all the divas are too scared to appear for being attacked. Seth Rollins and the Acension should also be called up as well

Steve Austin
10-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Ascension would be cool as hell, tag team title feud of course.

Bray Wyatt is great and a feud with Brodus at first maybe...

B-MCINTYRE
12-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Xavier Woods. Xavier Woods, Xavier Woods... Let him do anything with R-truth... Feud or team with him, I don't care. Just let them work together.