PDA

View Full Version : Cena back in on technicality, Nexus out on technicality!

AndherestheJ
11-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Has anyone thought that the match between Barrett and Orton might be overturned by the Raw GM to a disqualification?

See the rules were if any Nexus member were to interfere in the match, it would result in a disqualification and the Nexus would be forced to disband.

Cena still being a member of the Nexus during the match, you would have to count the push he gave to Barrett an interference by the Nexus.

Just saying, it might happen on RAW tonight. Any thoughts?

Robstar
11-22-2010, 01:40 PM
One thing is certain - Cena will be back. Somehow, they'll find a way to keep selling shirts and hats

AndherestheJ
11-22-2010, 01:43 PM
One thing is certain - Cena will be back. Somehow, they'll find a way to keep selling shirts and hats

Yeah i'm tired of these pointless plot turns that keep everything the exact same!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

This is how I cried last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

U MAD???

Bodom
11-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

U MAD???

I change my mind.

I LOVED last nights main event

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 01:55 PM

That video has been playing on so many of my drunken nights...

mikenigma
11-22-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm thinking WWE is going to pull the Royal Rumble return again with Cena. Good thing wrestling fans only remember 6 months back.....

wretlingrock392
11-22-2010, 03:29 PM
no christian needs to win the rumble so he can finally get his chance at being a main eventer

Cena
11-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I cry like little girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijd_x8ql1T0

AndherestheJ
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=IPEEINTHESHOWER;28060]Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

You're right on that note. It'll be something more dumbed down.

But quite honestly I wouldn't dislike Cena so much if he wasn't so f'ing predictable. I mean the creative team really needs to get on this. Put a little more edginess into Cena. Now turning him heel would be great but that's probably not going to happen.

So at least make him i dunno.....HUMAN! For instance give him flaws, gets upset, let's his emotions get the better of him and he screws himself over because of that.

mikenigma
11-22-2010, 04:44 PM
I cry like little girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijd_x8ql1T0

What the..... I mean, crap man....... Where are you from? Are you Vladimir Kozlov?

maar13
11-22-2010, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=IPEEINTHESHOWER;28060]Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

You're right on that note. It'll be something more dumbed down.

But quite honestly I wouldn't dislike Cena so much if he wasn't so f'ing predictable. I mean the creative team really needs to get on this. Put a little more edginess into Cena. Now turning him heel would be great but that's probably not going to happen.

So at least make him i dunno.....HUMAN! For instance give him flaws, gets upset, let's his emotions get the better of him and he screws himself over because of that.

Well, there is where all gets complicated. You are forgetting that Cena, eventhught is supposed to be adown to earth kind of guy is represented as a superhero an even if that makes them a little boring (or a lot), that is what makes kids and their parents follow them.

Even if I in reality does not like the above statement, it is true.

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Cena is the role model for PG kids

Angle24
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM
For this to make any sense i think cena needs to be gone 6+ months.

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 09:43 PM
He is on RAW TONIGHT, BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Dont move, this is the AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!