PDA

View Full Version : TNA Hall of Fame

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Who else should be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame?????

Top 8 names I think should be considered... and reason
1. Jeff Jarrett- founder of the company
2. Jerry Jarrett - founder of the company
3. Mike Tenay- voice of the company since day 1
4. Francine- was very active in the Knockouts during the early Wednesday Night PPVs
5. The Road Warriors- They made several appearances during the early years of the company
6. Randy Savage- even though he wrestle only once or twice for TNA he deserves to be honored if his family allows so..
7. Vince Russo- Love him, hate him, like him or despise him, he deserves the honor, for being one of the creative minds for a long period of time...
8. AJ Styles- pretty much the face of the company, has and will always be as Sting was to WCW and Undertaker was to the WWE... Loyal to the company that made him.....

TNA 'The very best'
10-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Who else should be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame?????

Top 8 names I think should be considered... and reason
1. Jeff Jarrett- founder of the company
2. Jerry Jarrett - founder of the company
3. Mike Tenay- voice of the company since day 1
4. Francine- was very active in the Knockouts during the early Wednesday Night PPVs
5. The Road Warriors- They made several appearances during the early years of the company
6. Randy Savage- even though he wrestle only once or twice for TNA he deserves to be honored if his family allows so..
7. Vince Russo- Love him, hate him, like him or despise him, he deserves the honor, for being one of the creative minds for a long period of time...
8. AJ Styles- pretty much the face of the company, has and will always be as Sting was to WCW and Undertaker was to the WWE... Loyal to the company that made him.....

These are the only 4 I think would be inducted and actually mean something. AJ shouldn't go in for a few years though.

I actually think Sting being inducted first is more of a dig at WWE than anything else. I personally don't think they should have a HOF.

jai
10-02-2012, 01:17 PM
AJ still has time to build his already illustrious career, so he should be inducted later on. I do think Jeff Jarrett should be inducted too.

Cabers
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I still think its to early to have a hall of fame.

Sicksnuff17
10-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I would agree with Jerry Jarrett, maybe even Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

WeDominate99
10-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't watch TNA anymore more butt I know some thing
1) Bobby Roode, c'mon ... longenst champ I turned on TNA to see what he would do
2) James Storm, everybody likes him
3) AJ Styles, been there longer than anyone I think

Slivon
10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Vince McMahon should go in because if it was not for him most of those people yall listed would not be in TNA because if he did not take over WCW there would be no TNA. At least this is what I think, don't get mad at my thoughts.

Robstar
10-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I want to know what the award will be. WWE has the rings, I think TNA will go for a belt buckle or frisbee or possibly even an Elix Skipper t-shirt. What do you think?

2sweet
10-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Daniels
Abyss
Angle
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray
Doug Williams

Some that might have been missed off the top ofmyhead

AWrestlingGod
10-03-2012, 02:53 AM
I still think its to early to have a hall of fame.

This

I would wait until Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Sting Retires, and even Jeff Jarrett maybe returning soon.

The first 8 that should go in.

AJ Styles
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Sting
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Christian Cage(He really should)
Abyss

But we should really wait another 5-8 more years. There's no joy inducting a wrestler into the hall of fame when were still going to seem them weekly basis after it takes away the prestige and makes the hof a joke.

imswm
10-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Interesting to note that, even w his pic on someone's sig, nobody has mentioned Hulk Hohum.

Actually, if anyone should go in as an exec, it would have to be Bob Carter for footing the bill all these years.

FXK2I
10-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Earl Hebner