PDA

View Full Version : What main event do you want to see at Survivor Series 2012?

TheGreatOne
09-30-2012, 09:23 PM
I've been thinking about what the main event could be. Some talk about Lesnar teaming with Punk to face HHH and Cena. Others say, rematch HHH vs Lesnar will happen. I personally hope to see Lesnar vs Punk for the WWE title at Survivor Series. What match do you want to be the main event of the show or which one do you think will main event the show? Vote and discuss:

tweedidldum
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
I've been thinking about what the main event could be. Some talk about Lesnar teaming with Punk to face HHH and Cena. Others say, rematch HHH vs Lesnar will happen. I personally hope to see Lesnar vs Punk for the WWE title at Survivor Series. What match do you want to be the main event of the show or which one do you think will main event the show? Vote and discuss:

Neither...lol.

Sicksnuff17
09-30-2012, 09:38 PM
None of those

k_roll00
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs Bobby Lashley in a triple threat MMA style match

KJ PUNK
09-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Don't really see any of those happening to be honest. No way the WWE Title won't be defended at one of the "Big 4," so the tag match is out. They wouldn't have HHH do the whole "is he retiring?" angle to bring him back so soon, so that's out. That leaves only the Punk vs Lesnar match and I really don't want to see that because it'll end with Brock winning the title and only holding it for one or two months (either losing to Cena at TLC or Rock at RR) which does nothing.

FXK2I
09-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Team Hell No Vs R-Truth & Little Jimmy in a hugging contest.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-01-2012, 03:04 AM
I've always wanted a Miz/ Punk feud, so my ideal match would be that. Turn Miz face and have a champion v champion match for both titles.

Realistically though, it will be Cena (c) v Punk after Cena wins inside Hell in a Cell.

goodomens
10-01-2012, 04:42 AM
cena, punk, lesnar, hhh and sheamus VS 20 clones of hornswoggle

in a....

wait for it...

...tornado match!

TomJarvis100
10-01-2012, 06:26 AM
Lesnar & Punk vs HHH & Cena would be soo good.
Or Cena vs Punk 60 min iron man match with the rock as special ref
If they dont use lesnar at s.series.I doubt they would use all his dates up before wrestlemania 29 which would be a waste

Cynicism
10-01-2012, 06:48 AM
I'd like to see a survivor series match as the main event. Team Punk vs Team Cena with who ever is relevant at the time on each team. I miss survivor series matches

Cabers
10-01-2012, 06:52 AM
None of those

Definitely agree with you! #lesnarsucks

TNA 'The very best'
10-01-2012, 08:19 AM

Team Hell No Vs R-Truth & Little Jimmy in a hugging contest.

cena, punk, lesnar, hhh and sheamus VS 20 clones of hornswoggle

in a....

wait for it...

...tornado match!

The trolls are out in force today aren't they

I would like to see a SS match at SS, just saying, Team Punk vs Team Cena as long as they dont just chuck people into the match for the sake of it, get people involved in the story now like they have with Ryback even if it is just a little bit, gives the story more of a realism

Joonny
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Lesnar and Punk vs HHH and Cena.
Would top last year's SS.

This "could" only happen if neither of these men have a world title.

HeelTurn
10-01-2012, 11:18 AM
I was hoping Punk and Cena end their feud in the HIAC match, regardless of the outcome. Maybe have a Team Heyman (with Punk and Lesnar) vs Team Triple H (possibly featuring Cena) in a SS match.

Tommy Thunder
10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
A team Punk vs team Cena match would be my ideal main event to see. In all likelihood though, it'll be Cena vs Punk for the title again in the main event :/

Destruction
10-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Team Lesnar (Lesnar, Punk, Miz, Cesaro and Swagger) w/Paul Heyman vs Team HHH (Triple H, John Cena, Ryback, Christian and Rock) w/AJ Lee

Moose
10-01-2012, 01:09 PM
The obligatory indie star post:

Team Punk- Antonio Cesaro, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins, Dean Amrose
Vs
Team Cena- Ryder, Truth, Kingston, Brodus

Rofl, More realistic:

Team Punk- Rhodes Scholars, Cesaro,
vs
Team Cena- Hell No, Ryder

bryanb1306
10-01-2012, 01:38 PM

Storyline wise, why would this happen, when Brock Lesnar is set to continue his feud with HHH? Why would it happen when Batista & Lashley are not even with the WWE?

christianfan
10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Team Heyman (CM Punk, Lesnar, Ambrose, Rhodes Scholars) vs Team Chon Cina (chena, bryan, kane, HHH, ryback)

steveorton
10-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Punk vs Mankind in HIAC and yes but Foley is old but I would relish how hardcore this match could be. Foley vs Taker - one of the sickest match in pro-wrestling.

Skyward Cinema
10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Cena defeats Punk at HIAC. Punk gets Heyman to get Lesnar involved, and gets a rematch at SS. Lesnar finally interferes, and Punk wins the title back.

Leaves TLC - the final Cena/Punk match. TLC-style. End of the saga, final chapter, all that stuff. Hellacious battle, and in the end, Cena wins. Next night, calls it the most grueling four months in his career, and how fitting is it now, he gets The Rock at the Rumble for the WWE Title. Punk, meanwhile, starts to manifest some hate for Lesnar big time for helping him retain, which could lead to Punk/Lesnar at the Rumble - with a little HHH intervention to reset to Mania, perhaps. And they've done heel vs heel at the Rumble before, in case anyone wondered (Orton/Sheamus in 2010, before Orton turned face).

Not sure how to work around the EC yet, but...leaves ya Rock, Taker, Lesnar, HHH, Cena, and Punk as your top 6 for Mania.

Lesnar vs HHH
Taker vs. Cena
Rock vs Punk

Something like that...

steveorton
10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Punk vs Mankind in HIAC and yes but Foley is old but I would relish how hardcore this match could be. Foley vs Taker - one of the sickest match in pro-wrestling.

Ignore this guys thought it was the ME for HIAC my bad. At SS Orton vs Sheamus for the WHC.

Slivon
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Drew McIntyre vs. Wade Barrett(c) for the World Heavyweight championship and McIntyre wins. How is the WWE going to get there idk and idc just make it happen WWE or at least that is what I think.

Lowki
10-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Why is Ambrose mentioned in EVERY thread? He's not going to debut into a main feud and probably be a while before we see him anyway. Talk about over hyped...

If there is a SS match; I'd say it will either be a Team Cena/punk or Sheamus/show

Cena w/ Ryback, Kofi, R-Truth, Brodus
Punk w/ Miz, Big Show, Tensai/Otunga, Ziggler

or

Sheamus, Rey and Sin Cara, Randy Orton and someone like Kidd.
Big Show, Del Rio, Rhodes Scholars. Cesaro

They do tend to have the 5v5 from the same show, even though they are cross brand anyway.