PDA

View Full Version : Who will Hogan's team be?

TheGreatOne
09-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Many of you know who watched Impact this past week that Hogan agreed to have a 2 on 2 tag team match w/Aces and 8s at BFG. He has to choose 2 of his best guys. Just asking who you think they'll be: I figure Abyss and Sting will be his 2. Any scenario other than that you can think of?

AlexWorldOrder
09-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Maybe debuting someone?
Also, I dig the fact that this storyline is just starting. This is how you do invasion angles.

Sicksnuff17
09-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Sting and Matt Morgan

Sicksnuff17
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Sting and Matt Morgan vs Arm breaker and Wes Brisco .. Matt turns on Sting and helps Aces & 8's ? How does that sound ?

Merce Maddux
10-01-2012, 12:01 AM
I have two ideas. 1) Devon and RVD - A way to put RVD on their biggest PPV and a way to bring back Devon, without the title belt issue. 2) They will fight fire with fire - Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson. Sending a bully and an asshole to deal with Bullies and Assholes.

Sicksnuff17
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
I have two ideas. 1) Devon and RVD - A way to put RVD on their biggest PPV and a way to bring back Devon, without the title belt issue. 2) They will fight fire with fire - Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson. Sending a bully and an asshole to deal with Bullies and Assholes.

Bully Ray and Anderson makes sense too, or if your gonna bring Devon back partner him with Bully Ray.. Team 3D

CGBigMan
10-01-2012, 01:59 AM
devon wont be back
something like Abyss and Morgan maybe

monctonvike
10-01-2012, 05:43 AM
rvd and mr anderson

Cabers
10-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Kurt Angle & AJ Styles.

Although i think from what Sting said at the end of Impact its him and someone else.

Xpacfan
10-01-2012, 08:56 AM
devon wont be back
something like Abyss and Morgan maybe

Totally unrelated to the topic but...gamer to gamer, that is one awesome sig my friend!

Bodom
10-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm guessing Bully Ray and RVD. Simply because they're two of the bigger names that don't have an advertised match for BFG. Would have thrown in Samoa Joe, but I'm assuming he'll be defending the Television Title at BFG.

HeelTurn
10-01-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm expecting one of them to turn on their partner so I say maybe Abyss to rescue his "brother" then aligning with A & 8s. If not then maybe Morgan.

eboy
10-01-2012, 11:12 AM
I think Bully Ray and Mr Anderson just because they are thus far omitted from the card, Ray is one I definatly think will be involved, he will be involved someway in Ace's and Eights.

I hope it's Anderson because I prefer him to RVD, allthough the return of Matt Morgan would be awesome too.

drumn4life0789
10-01-2012, 12:11 PM
It wont be Abyss as he will be a part of A&8. He has told Joseph to stay away so this is their way of getting Abyss back into the mix.

body slam
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Sting and Joseph Park - Park is going to want to step up and get revenge only to turn on Sting.

jordan1995
10-01-2012, 02:24 PM
I think Joe and Ray , joes tv champion so they should have him on PPV and bully deserves to be on the ppv to be fair.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
My vote is Morgan and Anderson.

imswm
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Kurt Angle & AJ Styles.

Already in a six-man. Also, with Kurt being banged up, seems unlikely they'd want to risk putting them in TWO matches.

I, for one, hope Bully is not involved, as it would suggest a face turn, sticking up for the company like that. I know he's done it already, but this is repping the whole team, not coming out for a brawl; and they continually did angles thereafter to re-establish he's still a heel.

imswm
10-01-2012, 03:26 PM
BTW, I still expect Hogan to be the revealed A/8 leader, just because his ego won't allow him to sit back while the key angle is going down and not steal the spotlight.

Automatic
10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Maybe debuting someone?
Also, I dig the fact that this storyline is just starting. This is how you do invasion angles.

Lol, the angle is almost over, unless they have planned to let the Aces and 8s go over. This angle actually started at the Impact after Slammiversary, which was early June. So this angle is actually running for almost 5 months now. Goddamn that's actually pretty long.

I predict baby Bischoff and Sting. I hope he has improved tremendously over the Summer.

Lowki
10-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Abyss.. who will then turn on them and join aces and 8s. The guy with the long hair in the promos is clearly him.

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Lol, the angle is almost over, unless they have planned to let the Aces and 8s go over. This angle actually started at the Impact after Slammiversary, which was early June. So this angle is actually running for almost 5 months now. Goddamn that's actually pretty long.

I predict baby Bischoff and Sting. I hope he has improved tremendously over the Summer.

I'm guessing by the Turning Point poster it going go on through the rest of this year.... Most TNA stories run about a year.... I'm guessing Lockdown will be where it ends officially.... although we might get a more clear picture who all involved in Aces and 8s.....
My take on the tag match.....
I think Hogan going add a twist.... Sting and Bully Ray or Bully Ray and Devon or RVD or Matt Morgan or Abyss It going be at least 2 of the 6 I mention.... I could see Sting being the manager of the team(for the twist I mentioned)...

HCollins-TNA1
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Abyss.. who will then turn on them and join aces and 8s. The guy with the long hair in the promos is clearly him.
The Long haired dude is The Beast from NWA Ring Warriors.
http://nwaringwarriors.com/talentimages/beast_170.jpg

Rockstar83
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Somebody who is over the age of 45 or over.

SouthernBlood
10-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Somebody who is over the age of 45 or over.

Reduntant.

Automatic
10-03-2012, 06:35 AM
I'm guessing by the Turning Point poster it going go on through the rest of this year.... Most TNA stories run about a year.... I'm guessing Lockdown will be where it ends officially.... although we might get a more clear picture who all involved in Aces and 8s.....
My take on the tag match.....
I think Hogan going add a twist.... Sting and Bully Ray or Bully Ray and Devon or RVD or Matt Morgan or Abyss It going be at least 2 of the 6 I mention.... I could see Sting being the manager of the team(for the twist I mentioned)...

Oh, then they will probably go over. You're also right about the year long angles TNA likes to do for the main events. So yeah, probably Lockdown. So then it will be 2 people who are able to lose.

RVD and Bully.

Bodom
10-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Even if Ace's and 8's loses, why should they honor the stipulation? They're a biker gang not under contract with TNA. There's nothing forcing them to live up to that stipulation.

Automatic
10-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Even if Ace's and 8's loses, what's stopping them from honoring the stipulation? They're a biker gang not under contract with TNA. There's nothing forcing them to live up to that stipulation.

Please refrain yourself from applying logic to this angle. You will only look stupid.

Bodom
10-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Please refrain yourself from applying logic to this angle. You will only look stupid.

Silly me for forgetting.

HCollins-TNA1
10-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Even if Ace's and 8's loses, what's stopping them from honoring the stipulation? They're a biker gang not under contract with TNA. There's nothing forcing them to live up to that stipulation.
Which company you work for WWE or TNA in creative??? although do sound like something one or the other would think up....

Lowki
10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Which company you work for WWE or TNA in creative??? although do sound like something one or the other would think up....
Yes, WWE probably would actually make sense and have them not honour something a company they don't even work for tells them. The idea is that they are a ROGUE group of individuals attacking TNA. Why would a stipulation stop them doing what they are already doing? What's TNA going to do? Sue them (kayfabe) or even phone the police on them? Why didn't they just do that to begin with?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Yes, WWE probably would actually make sense and have them not honour something a company they don't even work for tells them. The idea is that they are a ROGUE group of individuals attacking TNA. Why would a stipulation stop them doing what they are already doing? What's TNA going to do? Sue them (kayfabe) or even phone the police on them? Why didn't they just do that to begin with?

The Radicalz were a rogue group that did a "surprise" attack but somehow had an entrance theme when they were done with the attack. Don't make WWE out as logical.