PDA

View Full Version : Cena really gone?

Danny Des
11-22-2010, 10:26 AM
The intellegent fan will know that Cena is obviously not fired from the WWE. But heres how i think this, not neccessarily will, but COULD play out.

with cena out of the way WWE will more than likely have him do another wwe film. to help boost thier amount of movies coming out ( i hear they are very dissapointed with the buy rates for 'Knucklehead').

then with cena out ot the picture, there is more competition for the title. (i personally would have shaemus win the wwe title)

HHH is set to come back around December. making it a perfect return angle to have him face shaemus for the title and to get a little revenge.

then when cena is done filming the currently annonymous gm will rehire him to take down the nexus.

this way wwe still have thier face of the company guy, hhh in a fully established role, a fresh champion and the cena vs nexus fued can continue.

let me know what you guys think

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Question....What if CENA is the Raw GM?

Also, Cena makes WWE $$$$ and his movies make them $$$ too, so its a no lose situation for them!

Danny Des
11-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Question....What if CENA is the Raw GM?

Also, Cena makes WWE $$$$ and his movies make them $$$ too, so its a no lose situation for them!

Cenas movies make them some money, but the rest havent really gotten them very far.
i dont think cena will be gm, i think its more likely that the gm will just be supportive of cena

chibo777
11-22-2010, 11:55 AM
i got a feeling that cena will be back sooner rather than later... i recon that the GM will email saying due to the loyal sincere actions as referee he will have a final match vs whoever to save his job... orton will interfere and save cena.. and they will gain a sort of team vs nexus... realy gay but i could realisitcally happening

the 2 biggest faces in wwe vs nexus..

SilverGhost
11-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Cena isn't gone.....WWE just took Cena in the back in shot him in the head.....

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Cena isn't gone.....WWE just took Cena in the back in shot him in the head.....

This would make my day!!!@

IrkenInvader
11-22-2010, 11:59 AM
My guess Cena is injured and needs surgury or the movie. But knowing WWE's stupid creative, Cena is still gonna be on raw every week anyway.

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Probably filming Legendary II or something. Or writing another inspired album.. *awaits having to sit through music videos again during every broadcast*

Bodom
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
My guess Cena is injured and needs surgury or the movie. But knowing WWE's stupid creative, Cena is still gonna be on raw every week anyway.

$10 says Cena comes back in a mask.

IrkenInvader
11-22-2010, 12:06 PM

He's still going to be wearing Jorts and a Purple shirt.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM

Nah. He'll throw us off by wearing Khaki shorts

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 12:11 PM

Barrett's character acted like a bit of a wimp sometimes - I wouldn't have let him wear that stupid shirt. "Wear this or you're fired.. prick."

SilverGhost
11-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Barrett's character acted like a bit of a wimp sometimes - I wouldn't have let him wear that stupid shirt. "Wear this or you're fired.. prick."

GOLD! This is GOLD!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 12:13 PM

It always irked me that Cena never wore a Nexus shirt.

SilverGhost
11-22-2010, 12:14 PM
It always irked me that Cena never wore a Nexus shirt.

-smh-

He only wore it ONE time! ONE TIME!

Should have been more....

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 12:20 PM
-smh-

He only wore it ONE time! ONE TIME!

Should have been more....

Definitely, the armband just didn't sell it to me!

el gabo
11-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Definitely, the armband just didn't sell it to me!

I Agree with you on this.

(It's really stupid that the message HAS to be at least 10 characters long).

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Cena will be back pretty soon... I'll place a wager on him winning the 2011 Royal Rumble.

Or maybe BARREH didn't actually want the title and just tricked John Cena into getting himself fired. It was all part of the Nexus' bigger picture of putting Taker, Bret and Vince out of action alongside HBK's retirement and Triple H's injury to Sheamus, so that there's no longer any threat against them.... Until Randy Orton steps up to become the reluctant saviour of the WWE.

http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Bodom
11-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Save.Us/Randy_Orton.exe

IrkenInvader
11-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Save.Us/Randy_Orton.exe

Error 404 File Not Found.

cubco
11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
If Cena is really the GM, which he won't be, then why would he book himslef into a Cena vs Nexus handicap match all those months ago, when knowingly he would get the shit beat out of him. And why would he tell himself he must follow Barrett's orders or he is fired, when he first became apart of The Nexus?

It's not logical

TLK
11-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Looking at the news segment of this website. It seems from a tweet from cena that he may show up tonight on raw.
Whether he does or not remains to be seen. But his firing is probably an angle for him to do the film project or just taking time out to heal any nagging injuries. But as we are aware, they move the goalposts and probably find a way of bringing him back and if they do, it will make a mockery of the whole angle that led to his "firing".

jcagosto
11-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Triple H must return as the anonymous GM, and as a Heel.

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 07:08 PM
So, who else is expecting John Cena be a contestant on NXT Season 4? That'd make a lot of people #StandUpForNXT, I bet!at least 10 characters

Cena
11-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I believe in power that Cena is just on relax time and soon to surface

Danny Des
11-23-2010, 10:03 AM

im sick of hearinh people say this. Cena WILL NOT come back wearing a mask.

Why the FUCK would they do that?

it makes no sense what-so-ever

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Triple H must return as the anonymous GM, and as a Heel.

as much as i would love to see that happening the gm is not a face and not a heel i think the gm plays a neutral role he was fun in the beggining making stone cold references and sometimes helping the nexus however the gm now does more decisions that benifit the good guys so i dont expect much to see from who the annonymous raw gm is.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 10:35 AM
im sick of hearinh people say this. Cena WILL NOT come back wearing a mask.

Why the FUCK would they do that?

it makes no sense what-so-ever

Logic and wrestling never mix, so it makes perfect sense.

Also. It was as joke buddy. Wasn't being serious

el gabo
11-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Logic and wrestling never mix, so it makes perfect sense.

Also. It was as joke buddy. Wasn't being serious

Some people take stuff at heart

RocketMan
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
basically everyone summed it up: Cena's considered the company face. I mean why would you kick you're best guy off the program. More or less another movie.