PDA

View Full Version : Cena-Triple H-Taker=Rise of New Chanpions?

DKO Killa
11-22-2010, 09:59 AM
With three top stars gone, and a few top stars dealing with injuries would this be the best time for young stars to step up to the plate? Your thoughts.

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Yeah, but they better do it quick! HHH is coming back soon and Cena is taking a much needed break for the holidays! Don't worry, Cena will grant your X-mas wish by coming back as #30 in the Royal Rumble to win and headline WM27 and once again wear that spinner proudly. Chin up! I was sad too, but itll be ok Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 11:03 AM
WWE really doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Tell em hawk!"
11-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Triple H will put the belt on himself for a couple months before mania. Jeez, when did 'wrestling' become so poor?

latreal23
11-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, but they better do it quick! HHH is coming back soon and Cena is taking a much needed break for the holidays! Don't worry, Cena will grant your X-mas wish by coming back as #30 in the Royal Rumble to win and headline WM27 and once again wear that spinner proudly. Chin up! I was sad too, but itll be ok Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

OOOOOOOOOOOOK you were sad? Really? Really? Get outta here you are ridiculous

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Its fun to think about who WWE could push, but in the end, we all know they'll just push the 'reserve' top guys such as Rey or Big Show in a situation like this

IrkenInvader
11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Nope Orton, Edge and Kane. The only difference now Swagger, Sheamus, and Barret are being moved up to the permanent main event scene.

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Nope Orton, Edge and Kane. The only difference now Swagger, Sheamus, and Barret are being moved up to the permanent main event scene.

Kane and Orton are the two champs, so they're naturally involved, no?

eboy
11-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I dint think wwe will have a problem pushing new stars seen as they can only get a reaction from the worlds most impressionable people in the wolrd children

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Shawn Micheals going into retirement was the beginning of the passing of the torch. It's up to guys like MVP, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, John Morrison, Sheamus, and Dolph Ziggler to step up and not go out like Shelton Benjamin.....such a waste of talent.