PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone else actually order BFG?

RatedRorayJames
09-29-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm really debating on it heavily right now, I want to show my support for Aries Main eventing. and Just plain out the tag match looks good along with the Roode vs. Storm match, I'd feel bad streaming this one because of following Aries for so long to watch him main event TNA's Big one.

Destruction
09-29-2012, 01:48 PM
I get it for free in the UK so meh :D

AlexWorldOrder
09-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Although I do understand how some feel when it comes to their pockets and PPV's but streaming is honestly helping fuck up the business. This should be a chance to prove that we want AA to stay in the main event. If he doesn't sell, he won't be staying there for too long. Their ticket sales are doing surprisingly well, and what better way to help the "competition" than helping them with PPV buys. I will be streaming it for sure.
just kidding. Already pre ordered the shiz.

Ruthless_Aggression
09-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, no matter how good the card on a ppv is, if I can get it for free, I will get it for free. :S

Bodom
09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
I was really hoping they'd be showing it at one of theaters near me. But unfortunately it isn't, so I won't be ordering it.

RatedRorayJames
09-29-2012, 03:09 PM
I understand guys, I just think, that its time to gut up or shut up when it comes to TNA, y'know? if they get a lot of buys, Im sure they MITE consider it was because of that was what we wanted to see. not Hogan vs. Sting!!

Cabers
09-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, no matter how good the card on a ppv is, if I can get it for free, I will get it for free. :S

As much as i don't like admitting it i am fairly broke and couldn't order it if i wanted to! So yea i will be streaming it!

AlexWorldOrder
09-29-2012, 03:50 PM
I understand guys, I just think, that its time to gut up or shut up when it comes to TNA, y'know? if they get a lot of buys, Im sure they MITE consider it was because of that was what we wanted to see. not Hogan vs. Sting!!

Yup! If it sells less, management automatically jumps to the "I guess Hogan vs Sting is what actually matters to these people"

RatedRorayJames
09-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Yup! If it sells less, management automatically jumps to the "I guess Hogan vs Sting is what actually matters to these people"

if you're using sarcasm: I meant as an example of one of last years main events. I mean really, Who cares?

Automatic
09-29-2012, 04:08 PM

Aye, the words of a true pirate.

Poot-Hair
09-29-2012, 04:52 PM
I've bought BFG for the past 4 years and this year will be no different.

Slivon
09-29-2012, 08:34 PM
I understand that some of you people want to help TNA by paying for it but WHY pay for something when you can get it completely for FREE?

FXK2I
09-29-2012, 10:16 PM
If you enjoy the product (and have disposable income), then the support the company and buy the PPV.

Bodom
09-29-2012, 10:18 PM
I understand that some of you people want to help TNA by paying for it but WHY pay for something when you can get it completely for FREE?

So what you're saying is that you don't understand what you claim to understand?

Treechstah
09-29-2012, 10:53 PM
I will most definetly order it....TNA's biggest event of the year!!

Slivon
09-30-2012, 01:31 AM
So what you're saying is that you don't understand what you claim to understand?
No what I'm saying is that there is other ways to help TNA in ways that you can't get things for free, like buying the TNA superstars shirts, hats, action figures, and ect. Also those would last for as long as you keep them. But if you buy the PPV that would only last a month(I could be wrong about the length of time cause I don't buy PPV's).

PSOjedi
09-30-2012, 08:32 AM
No ppv in France so I have no choice to download it the day after. If it was live on TV in France, Yes for sure, I woul by it

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-30-2012, 09:18 AM
I'll stream it.

One: with school I have not been following WWE at all and TNA very little so I am not as emotionally invested as I should be. Two: because of school, I have zero dollars to my name.

I would love to watch in theater but driving 1000 miles maybe a little excessive.

Dubs
09-30-2012, 11:09 AM
If I had the money I would. I hate streaming big PPVs like Wrestlemania and Bound For Glory and always pay for them but sadly i'm broke and have no choice but to stream it.

AWrestlingGod
09-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Definitely buying it, mainly for Bobby Rhode vs James Storm... I hope they give Bully Ray, Rob Van Dam, and something big for the X- Division and then I will be even more excited for the ppv

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Since Lockdown, I have not bought a PPV. I was very disappointed with the crowd and felt they made the whole PPV suffer (MagnaJoe vs. MCMG was a pretty good match, but lack of crowd response made it seem like an Impact match) which is why I avoided all the "Impact Zone" PPVs. I did attend Slammiversary and watched the PPV online (along with all the others) so I know they have put out some very solid PPVs since the horrible Lockdown PPV but I am for sure buying Bound for Glory. If for anything, it's the biggest PPV of the year for TNA. Secondly, it's outside the Impact Zone. Showing a spike in the buy rate for PPVs outside the Impact Zone as well as ticket sales at the gate/pre-orders is always a good thing because it will help TNA to finally pull the trigger on moving out of the Impact Zone on a constant basis. Third, Storm and Roode has been one of my favorite battles since it began and even if they left it on the back burner for a while, I still want my payoff I invested in. Finally, Aries is headlining the biggest PPV TNA has and that is always a smart decision, even if I don't like Hardy as his match. Hardy is the most popular face/merch sale, so I actually think TNA is making the right move, I just would have rather it been a different match personally.

Peter Kaymakcian
10-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Depending on the price. If its over 40$ then no, but if it's less then I think that I'll be watching it.

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Depending on the price. If its over 40$ then no, but if it's less then I think that I'll be watching it.

$35.99 so I take it you're in

Peter Kaymakcian
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
$35.99 so I take it you're in

If that's the price then hells yeah! Plus I'm excited to see the turn out of Aces and Eights