PDA

View Full Version : downloads on svr 2011

the game
11-21-2010, 09:24 PM
just a bit of fun fellas,who is the best charecter you have downloaded on the new smackdown game,mine has to be patrick star,well funny and my kids love it,

The Hipster
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I've had a couple good ones. Ironfist and She-Hulk are cool but someone, not even me, spent a good deal making a Tito Santana. I love Tito, he gave him three costumes, it is AWESOME!

the game
11-21-2010, 09:53 PM
ill have to look 4 tito santana,loved him back in the day,the mortal kombat ones are good,

The Hipster
11-21-2010, 10:26 PM
I haven't seen those. Some others look good but why make a Shawn Michaels, HHH, Morrison, etc.? They already exsist.

the game
11-21-2010, 10:32 PM
true,cant understand that either,just put mortal in the search bar,very cool,jax is awesome,got 3 costumes,metal arms looks cool,got the dudleys aswell,cnt stop downloading,lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately, I spent all 50 CAW spots already on wrestlers, so I couldn't get any creative CAWs from other entertainment mediums. However, my favorite CAWs that I've downloaded are Jushin Liger, Daniel Bryan, and Owen Hart. They are all perfect.

the game
11-21-2010, 11:37 PM
never thought of owen,thanx dude,

crazyj11
11-22-2010, 02:19 AM
I have downloaded everyone who has either been released this year or was just not put on the game.

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 02:35 AM
On 2010 I made a great version of Lance Storm.. looked great - I gave him about seven different attires too, as well as his WCW theme

Pittbull
11-22-2010, 06:28 AM
I downloaded a Rhyno CAW and it looks really good!

tupelojoe81
11-22-2010, 09:53 AM
could someone tell me how to download this stuff? I have a 360 and only the free version of xbox live.

TheMizardOfNexus
11-22-2010, 10:12 AM
I downloaded a great Justin Gabriel, moveset was perfect, and he has his new attire, the new design on his trunks, awesome stuff!

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
could someone tell me how to download this stuff? I have a 360 and only the free version of xbox live.

Sorry dude - out of luck. Y'need xbox live Gold to be able to enter the Xbox Live part of the game, thus also the User Creations section

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-22-2010, 01:00 PM
never thought of owen,thanx dude,

No problem friend. PM me if you want any more ideas for CAWs...I got plenty of them.

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I've completely filled up my slots with ECW and WCW wrestlers, with a couple of WWF guys thrown in. You'll be able to find awesome versions of Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge), Justin Credible, Terry Funk, the Pitbulls, Chris Candido, Sandman, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck and countless more!

tupelojoe81
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Sorry dude - out of luck. Y'need xbox live Gold to be able to enter the Xbox Live part of the game, thus also the User Creations section

thank you for the help! sucks for me then!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-22-2010, 04:13 PM
I've completely filled up my slots with ECW and WCW wrestlers, with a couple of WWF guys thrown in. You'll be able to find awesome versions of Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge), Justin Credible, Terry Funk, the Pitbulls, Chris Candido, Sandman, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck and countless more!

No need to download RVD and Terry Funk, they are already in the game, you just have to unlock them.

the game
11-22-2010, 05:32 PM
if any of you have kids like me,try downloading some fun ones for them,found batman,spiderman,hulk,spongebob,loads and loads,my boys love to smash cena with sandy the squirel,lol

SaberToothTigerz
11-22-2010, 08:19 PM
i'm awesome at creating wrestlers wether its making tats or working on the facial features i m one of the best out there i hate to brag but that's the thoughts people have from my caw's i never uploaded pics on a major caw's forum but i got my friend's opinnions so i guess that counts alot
anyway i have pre set the 50 caws i will make for my smackdown vs raw 2011 xbox360 version and they will be:
Victoria, stephanie mcmahon, katie lea, Umaga, Booker T, Tyler reks, Brock lesnar, Lita, Ashley, The pope, Chris benoit, Chris jericho's old 2000 look "i will make him look completely different than the jericho of today his appearence will be the same as jericho in 2000 but i will give him his lionsault pin back his old entrance etc, JBL, Ric flair, Michael mcguillicuty, Goldberg, Mr. kennedy, Aj styles, Alberto del rio, Trish stratus, Heath slater, Sabu, Réne dupree, Rosa mendes, Shane mcmahon, Bobby lashley, Maria, Hulk hogan, Carlito, stacy keibler, Kaval, Ariel, Jillian hall, The great khali, mick foley, brian kendrick, naomi, muhammad hassan, jamie keyes, kurt angle, boogeyman, angelina love, candice michelle, kaitlyn, jeff hardy, the hurricane, christy hemme and big daddy V

the game
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
cool,il make sure i look for them m8,think iv got about another 20 odd spaces left,