PDA

View Full Version : Something that Needs to Be Said

wrestlingfan66513
09-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Lately it seems we have just been getting bad news all over this thread with people leaving and fighting over the last few months. With that said, this is not one of those dreaded threads (I don't think I have done much to be that missed anyway :p). This is a morale booster thread.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to everyone over at the efeds that I have worked with(EWA, EWNCW, JBW, ICW and the WWE). You all take precious time out of your days to make efedding better and keep it innovative each time. Some of the guys on creative I have worked with have always thanked me for getting my promos in early and in good quality but that's the least I should do since to make your jobs easier since you all do so much. When I started efedding in March, I only came to try it out and have fun, since then I have enjoyed my time here greatly and will continue to. You guys don't get enough thanks on here for the work you do and some of the stuff you have to put up with. I am not much for long speeches but I hope this brings some positive energy back in the air.

thejman93
09-25-2012, 10:54 AM
*raises glass*

To EWN E-Fedding!

Super_Dave
09-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Lately it seems we have just been getting bad news all over this thread with people leaving and fighting over the last few months. With that said, this is not one of those dreaded threads (I don't think I have done much to be that missed anyway :p). This is a morale booster thread.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to everyone over at the efeds that I have worked with(EWA, EWNCW, JBW, ICW and the WWE). You all take precious time out of your days to make efedding better and keep it innovative each time. Some of the guys on creative I have worked with have always thanked me for getting my promos in early and in good quality but that's the least I should do since to make your jobs easier since you all do so much. When I started efedding in March, I only came to try it out and have fun, since then I have enjoyed my time here greatly and will continue to. You guys don't get enough thanks on here for the work you do and some of the stuff you have to put up with. I am not much for long speeches but I hope this brings some positive energy back in the air.

I agree with you bud. I have joined some feds too that have closed down because of this, but I'm also continuing and the WWE Fed has made it worth while. My hats go off to THBK, Destruction, Eddie and G.G.G. If I forgot someone else, I'm sorry. Keep this fed FUN for everyone. Thank you guys, also when I have made my mistakes, thank you for PMing me and letting me know privately.

Grind_Bastard
09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Keep the fun coming!!!

Thanks to Tommy, eboy, Krysys, TBOZ, scribbler, King, SEZ and all for the writing at EWNCW.

Thanks to Poot, HJ and SEZ and Krysys for the back and forths with JM.

Thanks to chunky for MD, Scarfo and others, even when he uses so much slang that I barely understand him.

Thanks to Shaz for creating such a hateful character.

Thanks to K2Jelly for Ronaldo and his vocab.

Thanks to Torphs for my fav heel Arthur Lansdale.

Thanks to Kash for Red Hot Istvan Gretzky.

Thanks to Kjam for being such a dick champion. LOL.

Thanks to TBOZ for TBOZ!! LOL And the Godmoney beer bags if they were his idea, if not, credit to Rich.

Thanks to everbody else for their efforts with their characters.

And remember, there's no way to deny that I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

Tommy Thunder
09-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Wow, a thread in the e-fed section that isn't related to any current fed but isn't a downbeat thread? This is a new one!

Thank you WF.

zapphoman
09-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks for this OP. ALL The writers on these efeds desereve all the credit they receive...and then some.

Tommy Thunder
09-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow, a thread in the e-fed section that isn't related to any current fed but isn't a downbeat thread? This is a new one!

Thank you WF.

Thank you WF for giving us Mike Hawk.

Hehe, FYI, I only got that recently lol

thejman93
09-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks to anybody I've ever worked with in these feds. When you've been around as long as I have, that list becomes too big to name but you all know who you are. Bad eggs aside, there's no group of people I'd rather spend my time with. Love you all.

Destruction
09-25-2012, 11:36 AM
A thank you thread? Interesting.

Thanks for Roba for teaching me the ropes of eFedding.

Thanks to Eddie, THBK, GGG, EHC and Shining Light for being the best co-creative members I could ask for

Thanks to K2Jelly, Tommy Thunder and Mike Hawk for being the kickass World Champions I've worked with.

Thanks to Krysys, SEZ, EHC (again) for being great feuds for myself, and helping me devolp my promo skills

And finally thanks to everyone else for awesome shows and promos

eyehatecena
09-25-2012, 11:54 AM
very good post Wf, very good indeed. I would like to thank you and chunky for always keeping IC going in the ewa thread and well just everywhere else you guys are. Same with Van Hooligan- the best promoer. Really big thanks to Robareid, cool guy, gave a lot of great pointers with writing shows and matches. Big thanks to Destruction and Shining too, loved working with you guys behind the scences. Big thanks to Krysys for always being the first to get promos in, for writing great shows and for inviting me to be a member of Sin as Sloth is one of my fav guys to write for. Big thanks to Tommy, Kash, R(ob), Eddie and the whole Wwe fantasy creative for making that fed a blast.. HMMM. HJ, Jman, maggs, glamour girl, panda, thbk- all thanks to you guys and girls too. Even thanks to broc for getting me started in efeding

Torphy
09-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Good idea!

Big thanks to the boys of EWNCW for giving me my first chance in fedding and also show writing! Was great fun working with Grind, TT, Rilla, TBOZ.

Big thanks to Eddie for pushing out great shows, and even though he's taking a break from that soon the feds will still benefit from his presence.

Thanks to everyone i've IC'ed with, too many to name for sure!

Lets all make fedding fun again :D

KJ PUNK
09-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks first and foremost to Eddie. Dude's a beast and the best guy on creative, bar none.

Thanks to all the guys that run the efeds. It's hard work coming up with angles, sending promos, waiting on promos, writing shows, etc and unless you've been on creative, you have no idea how stressful that is.

Some of the guys that I've worked with/respect:

Rehmix, AJ Dixon was always my favorite character to write for. He was my favorite person in my time of HWA and if it was up to me, he would've been champ from Day 1 of my run as a writer. You were Redemption, and I wish you would get recognized more than you do.

Jman, VHX and Rob Rage: These guys are beasts and I enjoyed having all 3 of them do guest spots and having their genius bring some legitimacy to the "developmental" brand.

I really look forward to working with some of the legends of efedding like TT, Holyjose, Kash and the countless others.

Alright, my part of the circle jerk is over. Now we can go back to hating each other.

SouthernBlood
09-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks to everyone of you...Even though I didn't and NEVER have gotten any kind of thankful mention before ,lol ;) :)

wrestlingfan66513
09-25-2012, 01:04 PM

It has been a little gloom around here and this has been on my mind for sometime.

Also on the origin of the name, I just went with a joke name to see how long it took it to get noticed and because it stands out lol

BennyTheBall
09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
This is actually an awesome thread, and one that is a long time coming.

I've only been efedding a short time, so my list of people to thank is short, but I'm certain that the further along I go, the more people I will be indebted to. As it stands at the moment, my thanks go to:

Bear for getting me into efedding.
Eddie, Darius, Torphy, Shaz and TTC for the awesome IC'ing interaction.
Eddie (again), EHC, Maggs and Bear (again) for giving me encouragment and regular feedback on my character.

SouthernBlood
09-25-2012, 01:08 PM
It has been a little gloom around here and this has been on my mind for sometime.

Also on the origin of the name, I just went with a joke name to see how long it took it to get noticed and because it stands out lol

Lol yea ive always been wise to it;Reminds me of "Porky's"..."Is Mike Hunt here? Anyone seen Mike Hunt?"

No_1eddiefan
09-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Right, this gonna be a long list!

Thanks to everybody that thanked me firstly.

And thanks to the following:

S.E. Zero- brother from another mother!
KJ Punk & Asherdelampyr- these guys came in and practically helped me save HWA the first time around.
Bearkg88- Best creative guy on the forums.
Tommy Thunder- Best promo guy on the forums.
Jman- one of the best guys just to talk to on the forums, plus my favourite character on here.
Kash- awesome to work with.
Torphs- always a great guy to chat to. Very, very honest. Erebus is incredible as well, so original.
THBK- Gave me a chance in the WWE Fantasy Fed, and is great to talk to and work with.
Vand- Great guy to just mess about with.
Shaz- Another great guy to mess about with.
VHX- for tapping out ;) Nah I'm messing. My favourite ICer on here bar none.
Des- is amazing to work with you on Nitro dude.
G- Another great guy that has yet to really get to know many guys on here yet. Does some great stuff behind the scenes too.
Krysys- hella talented and great to talk to.
EHC- Never let me down with posters for HWA and is an all round great guy to talk to.
BennyTheBall- the best upcoming talent on these forums.
TDA- definitely one of my dream opponents.
K2Jelly- never lets me down with Brock promos- and Ronaldo Romulus is one of my favourite characters.
Roba- even though he's not here anymore, left me speechless half the time with Rob Rage promos.

Sorry if I missed anybody, there's a lot of great guys here.

Super_Dave
09-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Right, this gonna be a long list!

Thanks to everybody that thanked me firstly.

And thanks to the following:

S.E. Zero- brother from another mother!
KJ Punk & Asherdelampyr- these guys came in and practically helped me save HWA the first time around.
Bearkg88- Best creative guy on the forums.
Tommy Thunder- Best promo guy on the forums.
Jman- one of the best guys just to talk to on the forums, plus my favourite character on here.
Kash- awesome to work with.
Torphs- always a great guy to chat to. Very, very honest. Erebus is incredible as well, so original.
THBK- Gave me a chance in the WWE Fantasy Fed, and is great to talk to and work with.
Vand- Great guy to just mess about with.
Shaz- Another great guy to mess about with.
VHX- for tapping out ;) Nah I'm messing. My favourite ICer on here bar none.
G- Another great guy that has yet to really get to know many guys on here yet. Does some great stuff behind the scenes too.
Krysys- hella talented and great to talk to.
EHC- Never let me down with posters for HWA and is an all round great guy to talk to.
TDA- definitely one of my dream opponents.
K2Jelly- never lets me down with Brock promos- and Ronaldo Romulus is one of my favourite characters.
Roba- even though he's not here anymore, left me speechless half the time with Rob Rage promos.

Sorry if I missed anybody, there's a lot of great guys here.

Eddie, what about me, Super_Dave, an up and coming e-fedder? :p

akbar
09-25-2012, 01:22 PM

haha

I just got it.

BennyTheBall
09-25-2012, 01:40 PM

That's getting sigged. No question about that one.

Kingstrem
09-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks should be gave to everyone who puts time in here, and for me a few thank you's

Tommy-My "Role Model" here, you were the reason I joined
TBOZ- For helping me when I first started writing and being understanding with me.
Eboy- For picking up the ball in EWNCW when Tommy and Tboz took their breaks, and for the feud we had. It got heated and you kept your head. and it was a blast
Chunkky- For arguably one of the best feuds, and the RUMMMMMMORRRRR BLIIIIIIITTTTTZZZ

eyehatecena
09-25-2012, 02:10 PM
i forgot some thank yous in my other post- thank you to all the members of Seven Deadly Sins in TWE. Thank you to Punk and Asher for stepping in and helping Eddie in HWa- you both did great. Thank you Kash and Jman for the chance to write matches again. And again thank you Roba, Ben and Shining for the honour of working with you guys, and for making me spell in British English even though I am American- you guys diidn't make me do that, i just did it to make all of our stuff flow together. And thanks to SB for Ano Doom and the long promos you wrote that i always liked reading.

Destruction
09-25-2012, 02:25 PM

Cheers dude, and to everyone else who mentioned me. Awesome to work with you - one of - if not the best writers on the site

Seconded. G.G.G. does a lot of stuff behind the scenes. The roster lists are he did. This Raw coming up tonight is 4/5 his work, and he writes kickass stuff. Definitely delighted THBK and Eddie snapped him up on creative

Tommy Thunder
09-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Thank you to everyone.

johnnydropkicks
09-25-2012, 02:38 PM
this is a nice sight.

I raise another glass to the e-fed boards.

I'm gonna throw out thanks and praise to TT, TBOZ, eboy, Kingstrem, S.E Zero, Krysys, Vegas, scribblerjones, Matt and Rich, for doing the writing and doing it well. As well as the first four (the ones I know) for consistently keeping at it. They've been writing a while.

Wanna thank Kash for some of the best laughs I have had on this forum by way of Istvan Gretzky.

eboy and Kingstrem and clrj3514 for having awesome and horrendously underrated characters.

TBOZ and Rich for my favourite tag-team.

TT and Dubs for being the men that built a pair of houses.

Krysys and Vegas being the poster chefs and awesome ones at that.

HolyJose and K-Jam for being the proof of what I already knew that were some great people in JBW for some reason (kidding).

I'll also thank all the feds come and gone and their writers like SE.for their storyliens

and anybody who has contributed to the e-fed boards be it as a guy on the roster, someone who supplied graphics, feedback, archiving when that was going on, or just read the shows. It really is quite a deal that people have been able to build here. nice job and good stuff

edit: and yeah, Chunky deserves a big thank you for the rumour blitz :P

Krysys
09-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Right, this is probably going to be all over the place so bear with me

S.E. Zero- Thanks my friend, you have been like a brother to me. Someone I can and do talk to on a regular basis. You were the first user here I really got to know and, which you never let me down. When I took on to much you have always helped and I appreciate that

Tommy Thunder- Dude, you are a true talent. You have always been honest with me and helped me out on so many occasions. I seriously don't think I would be fedding still if it weren't for you.

TBOZ- You have always been good to me. You took so chances with me when I first came here (Bringing GodMoney to BWA).

eboy- Mah bro! You came in to BWA when it first started, took a huge chance by pairing with someone you didn't know because I asked and you trusted me! Thank you for that kinda trust. You are future HOF'er and no doubt one of the best on EWN.

Grind_Bastard- You are no doubt one of my favorite people here. You are probably one of the most creative minds on EWN and it shows everytime you do a promo or have an idea.

HolyJose- You were on of the first to join BWA A-Rev an so on and so fourth with my feds. You took time out of your busy schedule to help me when I needed most.

scribbler_jones- Thank you for coming in when needed and doing GRADE A work. You are the future of EWN.

There are probably a whole lot I am missing, but thank you to everyone of you. Thank you, especially to those who take the time out of their schedules to IC and do promos, because honestly without you all the feds wouldn't even exist. I know everyone always thanks creative, but honestly without you all there would be no creative. You all give me the opportunity to work out stories and characters, the chance to do what I always wanted to do, and for that I thank you all.

johnnydropkicks
09-25-2012, 03:01 PM
derp forgot to mention Grind. Sorry Grind! Thanks to Grind for his writing as well. doubly impressive when you know Spanish is his first language.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-25-2012, 03:16 PM
I love everyone. That's why I turned that last thread into a Hug It Out thread and initiated 100 posts of craziness FEATURING Gangnam Style. Woot!

I would do one of those long lists, but I am always bothered about leaving somebody out that has actually helped me out without even knowing it.

Tommy Thunder
09-25-2012, 03:30 PM
I love everyone. That's why I turned that last thread into a Hug It Out thread and initiated 100 posts of craziness FEATURING Gangnam Style. Woot!

I would do one of those long lists, but I am always bothered about leaving somebody out that has actually helped me out without even knowing it.

That's why I haven't made a long list. Having been here so long, I'd definitely leave someone out, hence why a simple "Thank you everyone" will have to suffice!
I'd be here all night racking my brain trying to formulate a list of everyone I want to thank lol!

Poot-Hair
09-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Well since others have made their lists I may as well do the same. Hold on tight folks because this may get lengthy.

First of all I want to thank Rated_R(ob)KO for bringing me into e-fedding about a year ago. Since then we've fussed, fought, made up, bro-fisted, man hugged, fussed, fought, armbarred, made up, compared penis sizes, made up again (but a little sexier) and so on and so forth but even through it all I'd like to still consider him one of my best friends on here. He's like the only person on here with my cell number so that should let you know how much I trust the guy. Cheers to a great (though taking a break) fedder.

Secondly I want to thank Kashdinero for allowing me to come into JBW and giving me my first chance to express myself creatively. Man, we've bumped heads constantly off and on during my tenure here but there's absolutely no denying this man's determination and loyalty to fedding as well as the JBW name. I look forward to working with you on the final adventure that is the ending of my fedding career and ending on a positive note.

Shining Light. I want to thank you for being my first feud on here. You are a true pleasure to work with dude and one of the greats on this site in general. You can't help but be positive around you because you always have such a positive vibe flowing from you. I'm sorry about your personal problems my friend and I hope to see you back on the boards sooner rather than later!

Big thanks to HolyJose, JMan, Zapphoman, and the rest of JBW creative for being awesome sauce in the can.

Tommy Thunder. What can I possibly say about the fedding legend known as Tommy Thunder than already hasn't been said? Man you took me in when I was at the absolute lowest point in my fedding career and you almost single handedly have made it fun for me again. I had just about given up hope on fedding until I started my tenure at EWNCW. Thank you for all you do!

Big thanks to eboy, TBOZ, Kingstrem, Grind_Bastard, S.E. Zero, and the rest of EWNCW for writing some of the most spectacular matches week in and week out. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

TheDevilsAdvocate. Man you are one of the best guys on here period. You're always calm, cool, and collected even when things are absolutely falling to pieces here. Your promos as TDA are always top notch and I've always wanted the honor of working with you just once. Though you at times may feel overlooked, I've always had an admiration for you that is second to none.

Silverghost. The same for you as with the great TDA. You're a dedicated fedder, and one of the best mods on here period. Shuri is such a deep and immense character, no wonder he's been a multi-time champion.

Chunkkkyyyyyyyyyyyy for always being random and bringing a bit of spark to everyone's day.

And I could go on and on and on and on here but it's getting lengthy. If I have missed anyone I sincerely appologize. eWN has the best feds on the web hands down. Let's work together to make sure we stay that way.

HolyJose2391
09-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Well then. I raise a glass but it's not even 5 oclock here and well I don't want to look like an alcoholic. So I'll raise my Orange soda instead!

Dubs-Without you I wouldn't have known about efedding. I seriously saw EWNCW and thought "Hmmm i should join, nah I don't have time to be one of those kind of wrestling geeks"....look at me know HA!

Kash-Where do I start? If Dubs helped be create and come up with the HJ character, Kash made me reach my potential with him.

R(ob) and Jman-Both you guys are like brothers to me! Even through all the gay jokes. I'll buy you guys a beer if you're going to WM29!

Poot-I love ya you filthy dirty redneck.

Payne-The other coolest Redneck I know

TBOZ-One of the first good guys I met from EWNCW

TT-You're fucking legendary!

Sau and SG-Speaking of legendary! Both of you are just awesome people.

Leggs-Wherever you are thanks for being you!

Krysys and Vegas-It's always great working with you guys

SEZ-who? ;) speaking of brothers you've defiantly become like a big bro I've never had as well. Could always go to you whenever I needed advice.

To every one I may have forgotten. Ya'll are awesome too

HolyJose2391
09-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Also

TDA: Where do I begin with you man? From the very beginning you believed in me. Always pushing me to be my best. Whenever a list came up asking who should be next in line for a world title run or best heel or any such list you ALWAYS put me in that list when I haven't even been mentioned until you bring me in. TDA you always believed in me and I've loved working with you. Thanks so much again TDA!

chunkkynutzzz
09-25-2012, 05:55 PM
I Want to Thank Everyone, Every Single Person Because Everybody As One is What Makes a Show ,know what I mean.

I Got Love For The Ewn/efed Community

So Thank You Everybody and its an Honor to be thanked by those who included me in there list.

I Would like to say one man's Name ,the Man That Got me into Efeeding and I hope your doing Great in Life.

MATT ELDER.

God Bless to Everybody From A-Z , Much Love From Yours Truly

The Chunkster aka CM Chunk aka Chunkertaker :)

TheJosephBanks
09-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Personally I'd like to thank

Torphy, Tommy, Grind, TBOZ, and the rest of the writers of EWNCW. :D

Particularly:

TBOZ, because I had to get good because of him.

And Tommy for giving me a chance to both e-fed, and be on creative at one point.

:D

Shaz11
09-25-2012, 06:03 PM
I Want to Thank Everyone, Every Single Person Because Everybody As One is What Makes a Show ,know what I mean.

I Got Love For The Ewn/efed Community

So Thank You Everybody and its an Honor to be thanked by those who included me in there list.

I Would like to say one man's Name ,the Man That Got me into Efeeding and I hope your doing Great in Life.

MATT ELDER.

God Bless to Everybody From A-Z , Much Love From Yours Truly

The Chunkster aka CM Chunk aka Chunkertaker :)

You is da ONE MAN CHUNK! BABY!

G.G.G.
09-25-2012, 07:02 PM

Seconded. G.G.G. does a lot of stuff behind the scenes. The roster lists are he did. This Raw coming up tonight is 4/5 his work, and he writes kickass stuff. Definitely delighted THBK and Eddie snapped him up on creative

Thanks you guys its an honor to even be mentioned.

And in saying I must thank THBK who gave me a shot at creative, even though relatively new. Eddie, helped me a ton in writing and getting accustomed to the feds, especially in HWA. Des, absolutely great to work with you, has a great creative mind, and likewise has helped me get accustomed to here.

Also to all those who do great promos for the WWE Fed, you really make the shows enjoyable to write.

My list would be longer but I haven't been here that long. Hope to know a lot more people once I get going with my CAW character's.

bearkg88
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
This is actually an awesome thread, and one that is a long time coming.

I've only been efedding a short time, so my list of people to thank is short, but I'm certain that the further along I go, the more people I will be indebted to. As it stands at the moment, my thanks go to:

Bear for getting me into efedding.
Eddie, Darius, Torphy, Shaz and TTC for the awesome IC'ing interaction.
Eddie (again), EHC, Maggs and Bear (again) for giving me encouragment and regular feedback on my character.

Thanks bro :D

chunkkynutzzz
09-25-2012, 10:48 PM
You is da ONE MAN CHUNK! BABY!

U gotta say it like heath slater and not breath thru your nose wen u say it lmfao

ONE MAN CHUNNNKK BAABBBYYY! *slater Smile*

PandaMassacre
09-26-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hunha8UtqCk

Vandarius
09-26-2012, 12:32 PM
The list of people who deserved to be thanked is too long ...

So I'll make this long story short.

Anyone involved with e-fedding, I thank you, because without the activity, it would not prosper!

VanHooliganX
09-26-2012, 12:46 PM
The list of people who deserved to be thanked is too long ...

So I'll make this long story short.

Anyone involved with e-fedding, I thank you, because without the activity, it would not prosper!

Yeah I'll second that post. Way too many of you to thank for feuds or compliment for having a beast character.

But may as well say to the people who I've feuded with/been The Clique with/IC regularly with will know they're amazing writers and it's been an honour to work with ya ;D

You're the people who make EFedding incredibly fun and make me see past the certain BS drama that happens every so often. :)

NiallF96
09-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Only been here for a couple of months, but thanks to all you guys for making me feel so welcome, and thanks to THBK, Des, Eddie and GGG. Best creative team in the business :D To K2J, enjoy the IC'ing with you bro, and your Brock promos are my favourite each and every week! Des and Shaz, thanks for reviewing the shows for me :) And KJ Punk, you gave me encouragement to keep on my Chris Diamond character, so I thank you for that, even though i barely talk to ya lol! And finally to the mods, although we d give them stick sometimes, they are great and in my opinion, reasonable guys, working for the good of this site
peace out broskis ;)

Grind_Bastard
09-26-2012, 05:28 PM
*Hugs out every e-fed member*

TheJosephBanks
09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
*Hugs it out with Grind*

Shaz11
09-26-2012, 05:49 PM

*Shaz does the same*

Oh and one thing...

I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

HolyJose2391
09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
*hugs grind*

oh and you won't be the tag team champions for long!

Shaz11
09-26-2012, 06:04 PM
*hugs grind*

Well said HolyJose cause...

I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

KJ PUNK
09-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Only been here for a couple of months, but thanks to all you guys for making me feel so welcome, and thanks to THBK, Des, Eddie and GGG. Best creative team in the business :D To K2J, enjoy the IC'ing with you bro, and your Brock promos are my favourite each and every week! Des and Shaz, thanks for reviewing the shows for me :) And KJ Punk, you gave me encouragement to keep on my Chris Diamond character, so I thank you for that, even though i barely talk to ya lol! And finally to the mods, although we d give them stick sometimes, they are great and in my opinion, reasonable guys, working for the good of this site
peace out broskis ;)

Not gonna lie bro, after about your third promo on Redemption I told everyone in HQ that I had a hard on for the Diamond character. I was really looking forward to pushing him to the main event.

No_1eddiefan
09-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Not gonna lie bro, after about your third promo on Redemption I told everyone in HQ that I had a hard on for the Diamond character. I was really looking forward to pushing him to the main event.

This is so true. I was really looking forward to Diamond's growth in HWA.

eboy
10-03-2012, 01:59 PM
*hugs grind*

*Shaz does the same*

Oh and one thing...

I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

*Hugs it out with Grind*

*Eboy walks in to see Grind, JosephBanks, HJ and Shaz having a group hug*

Come here you guys...

*joins the group hug*

eboy
10-03-2012, 02:02 PM
*Eboy walks in to see Grind, JosephBanks, HJ and Shaz having a group hug*

Come here you guys...

*joins the group hug*

I forgot something

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak6awwFmh1qhr8kmo1_400.gif

NiallF96
10-04-2012, 03:00 PM
This is so true. I was really looking forward to Diamond's growth in HWA.

thanks Kj and Eddie, means a lot coming from you guys. And if you liked diamonds character, check out the premier episode of IWA xD can't wait :p

SilverGhost
10-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Great thread and I thank the people who gave their appreciation to those who deserve it and for those who work insanely hard for this!

wrestlingfan66513
10-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Glad to see this thread bring in some good light to efedding. I never meant to make a thank you thread, I just wanted to get my appreciation out there for how hard everyone works and everything just came together.

Shaz11
10-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Glad to see this thread bring in some good light to efedding. I never meant to make a thank you thread, I just wanted to get my appreciation out there for how hard everyone works and everything just came together.

I agree. But I'm still the Tag Team Champions!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I guess it's my turn! :D

Well firstly I would like too thank everyone that was on the creative team at HWA and the people I worked with.. made me feel very welcome from the start and I enjoyed every single day I was part of that company.

My Clique buddies, You guys always made it even more so enjoyable and not only did I get the chance too work with friends, but some of the best promo guys on here so thank you! *Clique sign*

My WWE Fed creative, Big thank you too you guys.. G, Des and off course Eddie.. I truly believe without you guys this fed would not of grown too the heights it has now, you guys have been nothing but a pleasure too work with and I truly believe I'm very blessed to have had such awesome guys on creative.

WWE Fed roster, with out you guys the WWE Fed would be dead.. I wan't too thank each and everyone of you for giving me a chance when it was not quite good enough, but you guys didn't quit on me.. you stuck with it and I hope we now give you a good show too read in return.

Eddie, wanted too thank you personally man.. you were the reason I grew too the heights I did in HWA when you gave me the chance too become a champion, you have giving me nothing but support and 100% effort since you joined the creative team and I won't forget that man, I always say it.. but for me, you are the best creative mind on here.

Thank you too everyone that mentioned me.. and thank you too the guys that have entertained me with there promo's like:
Bear
K2Jelly
Tommy Thunder
Torphy
Jman
and many more! :D