PDA

View Full Version : EWN Presents: WWE/TNA Fantasy League

bearkg88
09-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Ok guys, so this is the new EWN Fantasy League. Now, here are some of the big twists. This will consist of both TNA and WWE wrestlers. The shows scored will only be Smackdown, Raw, and Impact, along with PPV's. The reason for that, is they are the shows that are broad casted on national TV. I know WWE is coming out with a new show in October for the Ion channel, and they have the Saturday Morning Slam on the CW, but for now, I'm going to keep to just scoring these 3 weekly shows and PPV's. I am bumping the limit of people able to join to 30. If one or more people offer to help with scoring between now and the start date, I may bump up the number of applicants. I am not accepting applications yet. WWE has a PPV coming up at the end of October, Hell In A Cell. I will open spots on the 19th at 10:00 PM Eastern US time, and I will close the roster choices before the PPV on the 27th. Everyone will have from when I open the spots on the 22nd, to the 27th, to PM me with your team. by doing that, you solidify yourself a spot in the league. If anyone is banned from EWN, or quits or just stops taking part, I will make that spot(s) open, and whoever contacts me first when that happens, will get the spot. Again, don't PM me with your teams yet. In this first post, I am going to post the rules. In the second post, I will put down the scores you can achieve, the third post will consist of teams, and the fourth will consist of overall scores as we go along.

Official Rules

Selection:

Starting budget is $14,000,000. Initial selections must not exceed this budget.
There is no restriction on the number of wrestlers you buy at the start of the season. Providing they remain within budget.
Freebies are optional, but are limited to a maximum of 2 per team.
All wrestlers, Divas/Knockouts, Legends and Freebies are available to everyone.
No team changes can be made after the season starts. With the exception of the 'transfer' windows and Future Endeavored wrestlers(one exception below)
A 'transfer' window will be open at two points during the year.
If a superstar that is on NXT is promoted to the main roster, they will be added to the price page.
If you have money left over that you did not spend from your initial selection, or you have money from Future Endeavored stars, and someone new is added to the main roster, meaning if Ric Flair were to come back to the WWE, or Seth Rollins gets promoted to the main roster, or someone from TNA jumps to the WWE, you will have the chance to scoop them up, no matter what time it is.

Mid-Point Transfer window:

The transfer window will run from these two following dates. The first window will be the 21st of January to the 27th of Janury(The Royal Rumble). This window will close at 8 pm when the Rumble starts. The second window will open May 20th(Night After Extreme Rules), and be open till the 27th.
During this time you can sell players back for 100% of their original price (with one exception).
Everyone will receive an extra $3,000,000 to spend during the transfer window.
If you have two or more PPV main event victories you will receive an additional $2,000,00
At each transfer window, whoever is in the lead will receive an extra 3,000,000 bonus, and whoever is in second will receive a 1,500,000 bonus.

Scoring:

All league scoring will follow the system listed on the following post.
Only scheduled competitors can score points. Interference doesn't count as an appearance.
Only wrestling matches are eligible for points. Arm wrestling, dance off etc matches are not scored.
No contests or double count outs/DQs will result in appearance points only.
In the case of elimination matches the final winner gets the points.
In the case of a reversed decision, by the ref, the final decision gets the points. No future reversals by GMs, HHH or anyone else will affect the points. Once the final refs decision is made, at the end of the match, that is the result that the scores will be based on.

Addition rules:

If you have a Future Endeavored wrestler you will be refunded (to your budget) a pro rata rate of their original price, depending on how many months remain in the season. Example: Being fired in month 6 will get you a 50% refund and being fired in month 9 will get you a 25% refund. In addition if you have a wrestler who is Future Endeavored you can use any remaining budget you had (plus your FE refund) to buy a replacement. This is limited to one replacement per FE wrestler.
In the event of a tie at the end of the season the following deciders will come into play.

1st decider: Who has the most unused money left in their budget.
If 1st decider doesn't get a result then 2nd decider: Who had the most PPV main event wins.
If 2nd decider doesn't get a result then 3rd decider: Who had the most overall PPV wins.

bearkg88
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Scoring

Shows
Raw Appearance 10 pts, Win 30 Pts
Smackdown Appearance 10 pts, Win 30 pts
Impact Appearance 10 pts, Win 30 pts

PPV's
Standard PPV-Appearance 20 pts, Win 40 pts
Standard PPV Main Event-Appearance, 50 Win 75
Wrestlemania Appearance 60 pts Win 100 pts
Wrestlemania Main Event Appearance 75 pts Win 125 pts
Bound For Glory Appearance 60 pts Win 100 pts
Bound For Glory Main Event Appearance 75 pts Win 125 pts

Bonus Points
Winning a Mid card, tag, or knockout/diva's title- 75 pts
Winning WWE, WHC, TNA World title- 100 pts
Unifying WWE/WHC titles - 200 pts
Making John Cena submit - 100 pts

bearkg88
Teams

UJelly(K2Jelly)
Damien Sandow
Rob Van Dam
Big Show
Ryback
Kofi Kingston
Heath Slater
Matt Morgan
Robbie E
Mr Anderson
Miss Tessmacher
ODB
Tara
Layla
Eve Torres
Kaitlyn
AJ
Triple H
Vince McMahon
Vickie Guerrero

The Awesome Kid's Team
Ryback
Dolph Ziggler
CM Punk
Damien Sandow
Kofi Kingston
Tara
Triple H
Al Snow
Vince McMahon

Des' Nightmares
Cody Rhodes
Bully Ray
Ryback
Samoa Joe
Matt Morgan
Heath Slater
Eve
OBD
Al Snow
Vince McMahon

The Main Eventers(miz Awesome)
Santino Marella
Ryback
Jeff hardy
Cm punk
Kofi Kingston
Vickie Guerrero
Vince McMahon

Dubs Team
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Kaitlyn
Jinder Mahal
Matt Morgan
Samoa Joe
Madison Rayne
Vince McMahon
Eric Bischoff

Genesis Revolution(CGBigman)
Sheamus
Samoa Joe
Big Show
Ryback
Bully Ray
Gunner
Vince McMahon

Pure Profit II(wrestlingfan66513)
Jeff Hardy
Drew McIntyre
Heath Slater
Kofi Kingston
Matt Morgan
Magnus
Samoa Joe
Mr Anderson
Eve
Katelyn
Madison Rayne
Triple H
Michael Cole
Vickie Guerrero

Team Jman
Wade Barrett
Dolph Ziggler
Damian Sandow
Chavo Guerrero
Kofi Kingston
Big Show
Heath Slater
AJ
Ricardo Rodriguez
Christy Hemme
Michael Cole

lewism173's team
Bully Ray
Antonio Cesaro
Ryback
Samoa Joe
Big Show
Jesse Sorrenson
Heath Slater
Magnus
Jerry Lawler
Al Snow

Team Hell Yes!(Big Red Machine)
Kane
Ryback
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Santino Marella
Kofi Kingston
Wade Barrett

Kuroudo93's Team
Eve
Heath Slater
Kofi Kingston
Sin Cara
Ryback
Kane
CM Punk
Ricardo Rodriguez
William Regal

Stevolution
CM Punk
Sheamus
Ryback
Wade Barrett
Vickie Guerrero
Michael Cole

Akbar
Al Snow
Matt Striker
Layal
Eve
Jinder Mahal
Heath Slater
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Ryback
Sheamus

TTC's Team
The miz
John Cena
Ryback
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Vince McMahon

WMD(Callum)
Vince McMahon
John Laurinaitis
Antonio Cesaro
Damien Sandow
The Big Show
Heath Slater
AJ
Kaitlyn
Ryback
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam

AWrestlingGod's Team
Heath Slater
Antonio Cesaro
Triple H
Ryback
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz

Brendan Pinn's Team
Jeff Hardy
James Storm
Ryback
Chavo Guerrero
Big Show
Primo
Eve
Tara
Madison Rayne
Triple H
Vince McMahon
Jerry Lawler

Team Emeron01
John Cena
Bully Ray
The Miz
Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella
Eve
Tara
AJ
Christy Hemme
Vickie Guerrero

TNA 'the very best's Team
Dolph Ziggler
Damien Sandow
The Miz
Ryback
Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston
Tyson Kidd
Ricardo Rodriguez
Triple H
Booker T
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Vince McMahon

King of Kings(Duderino)
john Cena
Ryback
sin cara
mr Anderson
Jeff Jarrett
Triple H
Miss Tessmacher
Layla
Vickie Guerrero
Michael Cole

Shaz11's Team
Ryback
Antonion Cesaro
Chavo Guerrero
Hernandez
Big show
Pope dinero
David otunga
Jinder mahal
Heath Slater
Eve
Tessmacher
Alberto Del Rio
Tara
Michael Cole
Vickie Guerrero

Team Elite(CletusEGW)
Dolph Ziggler
Ryback
Bully Ray
Sin Cara
Damien Sandow
Matt Morgran
Michael Cole
Vickie Guerrero

Team: T-Hughes35
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
James Storm
Damien Sandow
AJ
Tara
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff
Vince McMahon

Rob's Rhinos(Robareid)
Dolph Ziggler
Alberto Del Rio
Mr Anderson
Santino Marella
Kofi Kingston
Magnus
Big Show
Kenny King
Justin Gabriel
Michael McGillicutty
Alicia Fox
Kaitlyn
Miss Tessmacher
Jeff Jarrett
Michael Cole
Jerry Lawler

Mrs. Bearkg88's Team
Ryback
Sheamus
Kane
Big Show
Eve
Layla
Kaitlyn
Damien Sandow
Kofi Kingston
Mick Foley
Vince McMahon
Michael Cole

Bearkg88's Team
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Wade Barrett
Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Heath Slater
AJ Styles
AJ
Mick Foley
Kaitlyn
Matt Striker
Vickie Guerrero

bearkg88
Position
Teams
Overall Score

bearkg88
09-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Ok guys, feel free to post questions, thoughts, anything :D

TTC
09-24-2012, 09:11 PM
When can we sign up, again?

Rehmix
09-24-2012, 09:15 PM
How much is each superstar worth?

bearkg88
09-24-2012, 09:34 PM
When can we sign up, again?

You will be able to submit your teams on the 22nd of October, when I open the spots

bearkg88
09-24-2012, 09:36 PM
How much is each superstar worth?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?25295-WWE-TNA-EWN-Fantasy-League-Prices

That is where you can see how much each superstar costs

akbar
09-24-2012, 10:11 PM
no question needed to ask, I'll just submit my team when needed to :)

Tommy Thunder
09-25-2012, 08:17 AM
I'll be honest, I'm not too keen on the idea of having it as a WWE and TNA mixed league. I barely watch TNA, so I wouldn't know where to start there.

I'll still likely participate though.

A question; why are some names in capital letters and others not in the price list?

bearkg88
09-25-2012, 08:31 PM
I'll be honest, I'm not too keen on the idea of having it as a WWE and TNA mixed league. I barely watch TNA, so I wouldn't know where to start there.

I'll still likely participate though.

A question; why are some names in capital letters and others not in the price list?

Understandable. I wanted to make this my own though and unique from Tool's League, thus adding in TNA. As for why on the price thread some are caps and some aren't, just something i need to fix is all

Destruction
09-26-2012, 01:50 AM
How many spaces are available?

bearkg88
09-26-2012, 11:39 AM
How many spaces are available?

As it stands, i'll be accepting 20 spots. If i get help with this, more spots might become available

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Just giving this a bump for people to see since the window to submit teams opens in 9 days

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Changes made to the first post! Important to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blink
10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Id like to play but have never even seen a fantasy wrestling league. How would i get started and would you have any tips for a green horn?

Steve Austin
10-20-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm definitely in this time.

Dubs
10-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Id like to play but have never even seen a fantasy wrestling league. How would i get started and would you have any tips for a green horn?
Yeah. I ask this same question as I never done this before either.

Destruction
10-20-2012, 10:02 AM
It's like fantasy football (both Yanks and Soccer version). You have a certain budget ($14 million) and you have to buy the wrestlers you feel will score the most points (scoring system included on first page). Whoever has the most points wins. Teams you submit by PMing bearkg88

Tips:
Think of wrestlers that will be pushed soon. They're normally good, if they do get pushed.
Who's lingering in the title scene? Being involved in the title mach, especially winning the title is high reward.
The big guys doesn't necessarily mean the most points. E.G Rhodes and Sandow will cost less money than Cena, but combined their points may be more

K2Jelly
10-20-2012, 10:08 AM
It's like fantasy football (both Yanks and Soccer version). You have a certain budget ($14 million) and you have to buy the wrestlers you feel will score the most points (scoring system included on first page). Whoever has the most points wins. Teams you submit by PMing bearkg88

Tips:
Think of wrestlers that will be pushed soon. They're normally good, if they do get pushed.
Who's lingering in the title scene? Being involved in the title mach, especially winning the title is high reward.
The big guys doesn't necessarily mean the most points. E.G Rhodes and Sandow will cost less money than Cena, but combined their points may be more

Basically, this.

Take it from a guy who was in 3rd place before the last league went under, don't pick up so many huge players like Cena, Orton or even Sheamus. Pick up someone who you KNOW damn well is gonna get pushed and who's going to keep winning. Also, don't be afraid to pick up on some of the Divas/Knockouts, too. They can go along way as long as you manage them properly and pick the ones who are being feature the most prominently and who are getting wins.

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 10:08 AM

Tips:

Thank you Des. He summed it up for me pretty much

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 10:19 AM
by the way since Im rushing into work. All of the teams submitted so far look good. When i get a break Ill post how many spots have been taken!

Dubs
10-20-2012, 10:46 AM

Tips:

Basically, this.

Take it from a guy who was in 3rd place before the last league went under, don't pick up so many huge players like Cena, Orton or even Sheamus. Pick up someone who you KNOW damn well is gonna get pushed and who's going to keep winning. Also, don't be afraid to pick up on some of the Divas/Knockouts, too. They can go along way as long as you manage them properly and pick the ones who are being feature the most prominently and who are getting wins.
Thanks for the information and tips guys. Can't wait!

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Also if you want to make any changes to the teams you have submitted, you have until this window closes which is on the 28th, right before HIAC starts.

CGBigMan
10-20-2012, 11:13 AM
ive sent mine:)

BigRedMachine
10-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Are there any spots left??

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Are there any spots left??

Yep. Shoot me a pm with ur team name and wrestlers in ur team bud

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Ok guys. Update on the # of spots left. Currently 11 spots are taken, 19 left open

blink
10-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Well thanks for the tips. Since im a little late getting started wouldnt the remaining roster be watered down a little? Wouldnt like a set draft date be fair? Sunless the first come first serve method is the way this is supposed to happen. Ive been in fantasy football leagues ('merican) and we always had a draft so it would be a little more bbalanced right out of the gate to give everyone a fair shot. Although i see the hassles this would cause.

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Well thanks for the tips. Since im a little late getting started wouldnt the remaining roster be watered down a little? Wouldnt like a set draft date be fair? Sunless the first come first serve method is the way this is supposed to happen. Ive been in fantasy football leagues ('merican) and we always had a draft so it would be a little more bbalanced right out of the gate to give everyone a fair shot. Although i see the hassles this would cause.

Here is the thing in how this differs from and nfl fantasy game. When someone picks sheamus, it doesnt mean sheamus is unavailable to everyone else. Heck everyone could pick vince mcmahon as their freebie and it wouldnt matter. Make sense?

blink
10-20-2012, 08:34 PM
So when someone is picked up for one team hes still available for others? Ok i believe im starting to follow lol. Let me peruse the roster and ill semd my team in in a bit

TTC
10-20-2012, 08:40 PM
How many spots are left?

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
So when someone is picked up for one team hes still available for others? Ok i believe im starting to follow lol. Let me peruse the roster and ill semd my team in in a bit

You got it!

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
How many spots are left?

Enough for u to join

Dubs
10-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey Bearkg, what if someone takes a break for a while but comes back? Does that mean they're still out of the league?

TTC
10-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Enough for u to join
All i need to know.

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey Bearkg, what if someone takes a break for a while but comes back? Does that mean they're still out of the league?

Im going to amend the first post to where you are booted from the league if you get banned. So no, if you go away for a while and then come back, you won't be out of the league

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Ok guys. I am locking up the picks, so who you have, is who you have until the first transfer window. I will post the team names along with people in the team on tuesday when I have some more time.

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Position
Teams
Raw
Impact
Smackdown

Team Hell Yes!

WMD

UJelly

Kuroudo93

Shaz11

Akbar

Mrs Bearkg88

Bearkg88

Team Jman

Des Nightmares

TNA The Very Best

The Awesome Kids

Rob's Rhinos

T-Hughes

AWrestlingGod

Lewsim137

The Main Eventers

Team Elite

Pure Profit II

TTC

Team Emeron

King of Kings

Stevolution

Dubs

Genesis Revolution

Brendan Pinn's Team

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Ok guys. INcluded the first show's points! Team Hell Yes is dominating with a whopping 220 pts! This week Ill update scores and show respective scores for each show, but going forward after this week, Ill probably just do that weeks whole score for all three shows, and update them on Saturday or Sundays.

Steve Austin
10-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Nicely done chief!

How do we know who's team is who?

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Nicely done chief!

How do we know who's team is who?

Once stuff is updated on the first page, the post of over all score and the post of the teams are right after each other,, so there is a perfect place. I thought about adding in username after the team name, but due to the forums, it shrinks other columns.

Steve Austin
10-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Once stuff is updated on the first page, the post of over all score and the post of the teams are right after each other,, so there is a perfect place. I thought about adding in username after the team name, but due to the forums, it shrinks other columns.

Ah cool, nicely done chief! :)

AWrestlingGod
10-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Agreed with Steve Austin great job, know I have even more reasons to watch Raw each week.

wrestlingfan66513
10-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Im in for the long haul. Jeff is going to pick up plenty of main victories for the first window giving me a bonus

akbar
10-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Who's Team Hell Yes?

bearkg88
10-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Who's Team Hell Yes?

If u look on the first page it lists the teams along with users. Once we get through this week and go to where its updated at the end of the week the overall score will be right above the teams post

Destruction
10-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Ok guys. INcluded the first show's points! Team Hell Yes is dominating with a whopping 220 pts! This week Ill update scores and show respective scores for each show, but going forward after this week, Ill probably just do that weeks whole score for all three shows, and update them on Saturday or Sundays.

I've got a few TNA wrestlers. I'm confident still :D

K2Jelly
10-31-2012, 03:31 PM
I've got a few TNA wrestlers. I'm confident still :D

Yeah. THY! put all their egg's into WWE's basket w/o regarding TNA. Interesting strategy.

By the way, bearkg88, I did some calculations on all of the team's scores and some of them are off. The common mistake you had was Kofi Kingston's DQ victory. For some teams, you counted all 40 points even though he won by DQ and was only to be awarded 10 points for appearance points.

Robareid
11-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Not bad, not bad. I've got a good mix, so hopefully will climb a bit after Impact

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah. THY! put all their egg's into WWE's basket w/o regarding TNA. Interesting strategy.

By the way, bearkg88, I did some calculations on all of the team's scores and some of them are off. The common mistake you had was Kofi Kingston's DQ victory. For some teams, you counted all 40 points even though he won by DQ and was only to be awarded 10 points for appearance points.

I will double check when I get a moment

CGBigMan
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
sorry were are the results?

Robareid
11-02-2012, 07:44 AM
sorry were are the results?

On page 4, but it appears he's been banned now

Destruction
11-02-2012, 07:56 AM
On page 4, but it appears he's been banned now

It's a temp ban Roba.

Robareid
11-02-2012, 08:12 AM
It's a temp ban Roba.

Oh good, what was it for? Let me guess, eFed related? ;)

Destruction
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh good, what was it for? Let me guess, eFed related? ;)

the reason you got banned Bear was the thread you made yesterday saying how you felt about some users. Some of it was nice things, some of it was uncalled for. That thread was deleted by MODS most probably

He'll be back in a week though.

No_1eddiefan
11-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Message from Bear:

'Hey guys, it's bear. So after doing some thinking, I'm simply not going to have time to keep this up. Between work, doing side jobs like siding/roofing/ect, possibly getting a new job, getting a ps3, and IWA, this is at the bottom of my totem pole of priorities, and i got to cut something out. It's not going to be IWA as that is majorly important to me, and there isn't anything else in real life i can cut. Sorry guys! Hope most of you understand!'

thejman93
11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Message from Bear:

'Hey guys, it's bear. So after doing some thinking, I'm simply not going to have time to keep this up. Between work, doing side jobs like siding/roofing/ect, possibly getting a new job, getting a ps3, and IWA, this is at the bottom of my totem pole of priorities, and i got to cut something out. It's not going to be IWA as that is majorly important to me, and there isn't anything else in real life i can cut. Sorry guys! Hope most of you understand!'

Welp, can't say I'm stunned by that...

Steve Austin
11-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Message from Bear:

'Hey guys, it's bear. So after doing some thinking, I'm simply not going to have time to keep this up. Between work, doing side jobs like siding/roofing/ect, possibly getting a new job, getting a ps3, and IWA, this is at the bottom of my totem pole of priorities, and i got to cut something out. It's not going to be IWA as that is majorly important to me, and there isn't anything else in real life i can cut. Sorry guys! Hope most of you understand! Also Steve Austin wins by default.'

No worries B-man.

:cool:

AWrestlingGod
11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
No worries B-man.

:cool:

Can someone else continue it?

akbar
11-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Wow, The amount of planning you put into this at the start, I thought we were in it for the long haul. Can't believe it didn't even last one week. Lol

Destruction
11-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Ignore this.

K2Jelly
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Actually, Des, akbar just PM'd me and he asked if I could give it a go. Can't deny all my Jellystoners out there. ;)

Destruction
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Actually, Des, akbar just PM'd me and he asked if I could give it a go. Can't deny all my Jellystoners out there. ;)

Fine by me. If you're up for it, then go ahead bro :).

K2Jelly
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
WEEK ONE RESULTS

Position *
Teams
Raw
Impact
Smackdown

U Jelly?

The Awesome Kid's Team

Des' Nightmares

The Main Eventers

Team Dubs

Genesis Revolution

Pure Profit II

Team Jman

Team lewism173

Team Hell Yes!

Team Kuroudo93

Stevolution

Team akbar

Team TTC

WMD

Team AWrestlingGod

Team Brendan Pinn

Team Emeron01

Team TNA 'the very best'

King of Kings

Team Shaz11

Team Elite

Team T-Hughes35

Rob's Rhinos

Team Mrs.bearkg88

Team bearkg88

*Position not determined by number of accumulated points

Position
Teams
Overall Score

Team Hell Yes!

U Jelly?

Team akbar

WMD

Team Shaz11

Team Jman

Team bearkg88

Team bearkg88

Team TNA 'the very best'

Team Kuroudo93

Team TTC

Team lewism173

Des' Nightmares

Team AWrestlingGod

Rob Rhino's

Pure Profit II

Team Brendan Pinn

The Main Eventers

The Awesome Kid's Team

Genesis Revolution

Team Elite

Stevolution

Team T-Hughes35

Team Emeron01

King of Kings

Team Dubs

RAW:
Ryback: 40 pts
JTG: 10 pts
Kofi Kingston: 10 pts
Antonio Cesaro: 10 pts
Wade Barrett: 10 pts
Randy Orton: 40 pts
Beth Phoenix:40 pts
AJ:10 pts
Darren Young: 10 pts
Titus O’ Neil: 10 pts
Daniel Bryan: 40 pts
Kane: 40 pts
Zack Ryder: 10 pts
Santino Marella: 10 pts
Heath Slater: 40 pts
Jinder Mahal: 40 pts
Sin Cara: 10 pts
Rey Mysterio: 10 pts
Cody Rhodes: 40 pts
Damien Sandow: 40 pts
Alberto Del Rio: 40 pts
Justin Gabriel: 10 pts

iMPACT:
Samoa Joe: 10 pts
Magnus: 10 pts
Zema Ion: 40 pts
ODB: 10 pt
Jeff Hardy: 40 pts
Robbie E: 10 pts
Rob Van Dam: 10 pts

Smackdown:

R-Truth: 40 ptsJ
ustin Gabriel: 10 pts
David Otunga: 10 pts
Randy Orton: 10 pts
Wade Barrett: 40 pts
The Great Khali: 40 pts
Darren Young: 40 pts
Titus O’Neil: 10 pts
Rey Mysterio: 40 pts
Big Show: 40 pts
The Miz: 40 pts
Sheamus: 10 pts
Kofi Kingston: 10 pts

Destruction
11-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Beth/AJ match just one match - AJ won first, before Beth won after it was restarted - still technically one match?

Robareid
11-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Tell me I'm crazy, but the ordering in the second table doesn't seem quite right ;)

wrestlingfan66513
11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
I have some regrets on my picks but it was harder to build a team since priceing on a few people were pretty high.

K2Jelly
11-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Tell me I'm crazy, but the ordering in the second table doesn't seem quite right ;)

It's not.

Since I had to make changes to virtually everyone's scores, it'd take a while to reorder the table. It was 3 AM when I made the alterations so I was too tired to to make changes to the 2nd table.

Robareid
11-04-2012, 12:38 PM
It's not.

Since I had to make changes to virtually everyone's scores, it'd take a while to reorder the table. It was 3 AM when I made the alterations so I was too tired to to make changes to the 2nd table.

Phew, thought I was going mad ;)

Props to you for taking this on

K2Jelly
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Alright guys. The Table #2 has been updated.

Destruction
11-04-2012, 02:17 PM
So... mid table. Can you tell I'm a Liverpool fan? :rolleyes:

akbar
11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Looking at other teams, and without trying to sound cocky... I'm pretty sure I'll win this whole thing

Robareid
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
So... mid table. Can you tell I'm a Liverpool fan? :rolleyes:

Same... Weird dat...

K2Jelly
11-05-2012, 03:00 PM
For those who haven't checked out the updated league table for week one, go to page seven.

Also, get ready to tally up your points for tonight's RAW.

BigRedMachine
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM

yeah i did, i havent had time to get into TNA and what going on so i figured it best that i stick to what i know xD

TTC
11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
When are the standings going to be updated?

K2Jelly
11-12-2012, 06:10 PM
When are the standings going to be updated?

Tomorrow most likely.

TTC
11-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Tomorrow most likely.
Okay. Cool.

K2Jelly
11-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Sorry, guys. I've been studying for a Chem. exam for the past two days and I'm dedicating all the time I have left until I take it tomorrow evening. With that said, standings won't be going up tonight either. If anyone's got a problem with that, tough. Real life comes first and my grades are of top priority.

K2Jelly
11-19-2012, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=K2Jelly;666830]
WEEK TWO RESULTS

Position
Teams
Overall Score

U Jelly?

Team Brendan Pinn *

WMD

Team Hell Yes!

Team Shaz11

Pure Profit II

Team Mrs. bearkg88

Team jman

Team bearkg88

Team akbar

Des' Nightmares

Team Kuroudo93

The Main Eventers

Team lewism173

Rob's Rhinos

Team TNA 'the very best'

Stevolution

Team TTC

Genesis Revolution

The Awesome Kid's Team

Team Dubs

Team Emeron01

Team AWrestlingGod

King of Kings

Team Elite

Team T-Hughes35

*He’s actually in 9th so everyone who's above Team akbar moves up by one

RAW:

Rey Mysterio: 40 pts
R-Truth: 40 pts
Sin Cara: 40 pts
Antonio Cesaro: 10 pts
Darren Young: 10 pts
Titus O’Neil: 10 pts
Daniel Bryan: 10 pts
Cody Rhodes: 40 pts
Kane: 40 pts
Damien Sandow: 10 pts
Sheamus: 40 pts
The Miz: 10 pts
Eve: 10 pts
Aksana: 10 pts
Laya: 40 pts
Kaitlyn: 40 pts
Kofi Kingston:40 pts
Alberto Del Rio: 10 pts
Primo: 10 pts
Epico: 10 pts
Zack Ryder: 40 pts
Santino Marella: 40 pts
Brodus Clay: 10 pts
Jey Uso: 10 pts
Heath Slater: 40 pts
John Cena: 40 pts
Ryback: 40 pts
CM Punk: 10 pts
Dolph Ziggler: 10 pts

Smackdown:

Kofi Kingston: 40 pts
The Miz: 10 pts
Rey Mysterio: 10 pts
Darren Young: 40 pts
Titus O’Neil: 40 pts
William Regal: 10 pts
Sheamus: 10 pts
Big Show: 40 pts
Randy Orton: 40 pts
Alberto Del Rio: 10 pts

iMPACT:

AJ Styles: 10 pts
Bobby Roode: 40 pts
Tara: 10 pts
ODB: 40 pts
Sting: 10 pts
Chavo Guerrero: 10 pts
Hernandez: 10 pts
Samoa Joe: 10 pts
Magnus: 40 pts:
Christopher Daniels: 40 pts
Kazarian: 40 pts
Kurt Angle: 10 pts

Turning Point:

Samoa Joe: 60 pts
Magnus: 20 pts
Tara: 20 pts
ODB: 60 pts
Eric Young: 60 pts
Rob Van Dam: 60 pts
Christopher Daniels: 20 pts
Kazarian: 20 pts
Chavo Guerrero: 60 pts
Hernandez: 60 pts
Bobby Roode: 20 pts
James Storm: 60 pts
A.J Styles: 20 pts
Kurt Angle: 60 pts
Jeff Hardy: 125 pts
Austin Aries: 50 pts

Here's the Week 2 results. Sorry they took so long. With exams, Mr. Mount and everything else this past hectic week, I didn't had the time.

akbar
11-19-2012, 03:23 PM
What!!

I want a recount.:p

K2Jelly
11-19-2012, 03:35 PM
What!!

I want a recount.:p

Do it yourself. :p

akbar
11-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Do it yourself. :p
I did, and Team Akbar needs about 200 more points and U Jelly needs to lose about 200.

K2Jelly
11-19-2012, 05:58 PM
I did, and Team Akbar needs about 200 more points and U Jelly needs to lose about 200.

Too bad. My contest, my rules, bitch. :p

TTC
11-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Too bad. My contest, my rules, bitch. :p
Technically this was bear's contest which was first someone's else. So, you just inherited.:p

K2Jelly
11-19-2012, 06:15 PM
And in an emergency recount, Team TTC's score has to be dropped by 310 points.

akbar
11-19-2012, 06:17 PM

My recount confirms this.

TTC
11-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Does that mean I win?

Dubs
11-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Whelp, looks like I'm not in last place anymore. :cool:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22525616.jpg

wrestlingfan66513
11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Jeff Hardy looks to be holding that title for a good bit, so glad I picked him for the main event victories.

K2Jelly
11-24-2012, 05:51 PM
WEEK THREE RESULTS

Position
Teams
Overall Score

U Jelly?

WMD

Mrs. Bearkg88's team

Shaz11's Team

Team Akbar

Team Kuroudo93

Rob's Rhino's

Bearkg88's team

Team Team TNA 'the very best'

Team Jman

Team Hell Yes!

Team Brendan Pinn

Team TTC

Team The Awesome Kid

Pure Profit II

Team lewism173

The Main Eventers

Team AWrestling God

Des' Nightmares

Stevolution

Team Elite

Team Emeron01

Genesis Revolution

King of Kings

Team Dubs

Team T-Hughes35

RAW

Randy Orton: 50
Dolph Ziggler: 50
Alberto Del Rio: 40
Kofi Kingston: 10
Big Show: 40
William Regal: 10
Kaitlyn: 40
Layla: 10
Rey Mysterio: 40
Sin Cara: 40
Tyson Kidd: 40
Justin Gabriel: 40
Primo: 10
Epico: 10
Darren Young: 10
Titus O'Neil: 10
Ryback: 40
Sheamus: 40
David Otunga: 10
Kane: 40
Miz: 40
Cody Rhodes: 10
Damien Sandow: 10
John Cena: 40
CM Punk: 10

iMPACT

Rob Van Dam: 40
Kid Kash: 10
Jesse: 40
Eric Young: 10
Kurt Angle: 40
Garrett Bischoff: 40
Devon: 10
Mickie James: 40
Gail Kim: 10
Madison Rayne: 10
Ms Tessmacher: 10
OBD: 10
Bobby Roode: 40
James Storm: 10

Smackdown

Damien Sandow: 40
Kofi Kingston: 10
Kaitlyn: 40
Layla: 40
Natalya: 40
Eve: 10
Aksana: 10
Alicia Fox: 10
Randy Orton: 40
Miz: 40
Alberto Del Rio: 10
Dolph Ziggler: 10
Kane: 10
Wade Barrett: 10
Antonio Cesaro: 40
Sin Cara: 10
Big Show: 40
Great Khali: 10

Survivor Series

Rey Mysterio: 60
Sin Cara: 60
Justin Gabriel: 60
Tyson Kidd: 60
Brodus Clay: 20
Tensai: 20
Primo: 20
Epico: 20
Titus O'Neil: 20
Darren Young: 20
Eve: 60
Kaitlyn: 20
Antonio Cesaro: 60
R-Truth: 20
Big Show: 20
Sheamus: 20
Dolph Ziggler: 60
David Otunga: 20
Damien Sandow: 20
Alberto Del Rio: 20
Wade Barrett: 20
The Miz: 20
Kane: 20
Daniel Bryan: 20
Kofi Kingston: 20
Randy Orton: 20
CM Punk: 125
Ryback: 50
John Cena: 50

Here are the Week 3 results. Thanks goes to Destruction for helping me get these results gathered up. That's why he got a little bump up on the table ;) .

CGBigMan
11-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Is there a way you can show me whos on my team bud?

K2Jelly
11-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Is there a way you can show me whos on my team bud?

Look at the first page.

TTC
12-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Are we waiting for Christmas or what?:p