PDA

View Full Version : Could Jeff Hardy Possibly turn heel again (Anti-Christ Of Pro Wrestling)

Treechstah
09-24-2012, 07:32 PM
10-10-10...a date known as the night "they" took over. the night Jeff Hardy turned into the antichrist of professional wrestling. Now Upon turning heel, jeff had his main feuds with matt morgan, and mr anderson. In my opinion, Jeff was a really great heel. I never thought he was great on the mic, but he was pretty good with his dark, antichrist promos. and He was a great Heel champion, his character was very bad-ass..... Plus, I liked his theme called "Another Me" ......Then....Victory Road happened, and i'm sure you all know what happened there. but am I the only one that think he should turn back to this gimick and heel? I never liked him in WWE, I found his character very boring (like his current face character) but in TNA, his heel gimmick is one of the best  I have seen in years  and brings out the best in him. Your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR3jHMWVZY

alcrissam
09-24-2012, 07:51 PM
They are turning Aries heel. That's why Aries is like "I want what you have jeff hardy blah blah blah"

Dubs
09-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah. I'm one of the few that liked Jeff Hardy's heel persona. I thought it was great and along with his dark promos. The only thing I disliked was that purple belt he was carrying around and his matches. He isn't the type to wrestle a heel way.

Do I think he'll turn heel again? Maybe but I don't think he'll turn heel anytime soon. He sells a ton of merchandise in TNA and the crowd freaking loves the guy. The one who I feel will turn heel is Austin Aries if anything.

#BITW
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
The custom hardy belt looked sick. And I think so

Treechstah
09-24-2012, 08:27 PM
The custom hardy belt looked sick. And I think so

I agree...alot of people say they didnt like it, and compared it to the divas title. But that belt looked hella sick! Love the immortal belt.

Rockstar83
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah like I want to see the "TNA Diva Title" back on TNA TV ROTFL!!!!

TheGreatOne
09-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Much rather have Aries as the heel and Jeff as the face. Seems as though Aries is out of place as a face. You can see it in his promos.

gravesismizfan
09-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Jeff hardy imo heel turn was biggest shocker in history I love too see it but fans wouldn't buy it

Lowki
09-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Face or Heel, he's still clumsy as hell.

I prefer him heel, but there's not really much difference. Besides the spot monkey aspect, he is one boring guy. The only interesting thing about him as a heel was his taunting the crowd, I guess.

Cabers
09-25-2012, 01:55 PM
I hope he does i liked the whole anti-christ gimmick he was doing!!

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-25-2012, 03:15 PM
I guess I'm the only person who wasn't a fan of this character. I liked how he built his entourage, but I absolutely hated him on the mic during this time. He would destroy the gimmick for me when I would see him in a speaking segment, but I will say that I enjoyed the "darker" character when compared to what he was in the E, but I don't like the "AntiChrist of Professional Wrestling" character because Jeff is just too "loveable" to the fans to be taken seriously as that character. However, if Hardy turns heel, I think there is 1 of 2 possibilities that it would result in:

(1) The fans ignore the heel turn and continue cheering him because they love Hardy. This could be used to fully turn Aries face (which is not a good idea to me) but it won't do what TNA is trying to do in creating a Mega-Heel instantaneously since Roode and Bully taking too long to get the true hatred they are looking for (people still respect Roode and Bully too much to give them that Vickie type heat they're looking for)

(2) It turns fans away because they are paying to come cheer for Hardy. If they are made to think he is someone to jeer, they might be turned off by the idea that they want Hardy slapping hands with the crowd and talking to the "Creatures", not trying to look down on them and trying to aggravate them.

I don't think turning Hardy (at least now) will be a positive for TNA from a business stand point. Until people like Aries, Storm, and Styles (I would say Kurt, but his merch sales remain constant regardless of face/heel agenda) are a mega-face that will step into that top Merch sales spot, turning him and risking losing revenue just for the idea of "trying to be creative" doesn't make sense to me.