PDA

View Full Version : WWE Ranks The Most Impressive Physiques In Hist...

Frank
09-24-2012, 03:00 PM
WWE.com posted an article ranking the 20 most impressive physiques in WWE history, with "Ravishing" Rick Rude at the top. The website said he "possessed the most chiseled physique in WWE history."Here's the full list:20. Lance Storm19. Dolph Ziggler18. Antonio Rocca17. Shelton Benjamin16. Beth Phoenix15. Cody Rhodes14. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka13. "Sailor" Art Thomas"12. Mr. McMahon11. R-Truth10. Brock Lesnar9. Goldberg8. Batista7. Rocky Johnson6. David Otunga5...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/9696/wwe-ranks-the-most-impressive-physiques-in-history-more)

Tommy Thunder
09-24-2012, 03:17 PM
No Scott Steiner?
No Chris Masters?
No Mason Ryan?
No Ezekiel Jackson?

IMO, all of the above should be on the list ahead of some who were included.

And In know this may sound cliche, but Cena is too high. HHH should certainly be ahead of him.

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-24-2012, 03:20 PM
No Scott Steiner?
No Chris Masters?
No Mason Ryan?
No Ezekiel Jackson?

IMO, all of the above should be on the list ahead of some who were included.

And In know this may sound cliche, but Cena is too high. HHH should certainly be ahead of him.

Tommy, they have Mr. McMaho at 12. And Cody Rhodes? The kid can wrestle, but physique wise, he's far to skinny to be on the list over the likes of Warrior or Hogan. But I guess this is good because they dicarded the majority of "known" steroid abusers (excluding HHH, Cena, and McMahon of course)

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Side note - Rick Rude gets into the HOF this year after being named "Most Impressive Physique" on a WWE list... Completely ignore the rest of the stuff he did in his career.

Man I hate WWE issued lists.

Tommy Thunder
09-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Tommy, they have Mr. McMaho at 12. And Cody Rhodes? The kid can wrestle, but physique wise, he's far to skinny to be on the list over the likes of Warrior or Hogan. But I guess this is good because they dicarded the majority of "known" steroid abusers (excluding HHH, Cena, and McMahon of course)

Exactly. I mean Dolph Ziggler? R-Truth? Lance Storm? Shelton Benjamin? None of those spring to mind when you think of best physiques.

I can see why Steiner and Masters aren't there (because of the steroid use in the past), but Ryan and Jackson should certainly be there, and I'm sure there's a few others that should have made the list ahead of others.

Typical WWE list though really.

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Exactly. I mean Dolph Ziggler? R-Truth? Lance Storm? Shelton Benjamin? None of those spring to mind when you think of best physiques.

I can see why Steiner and Masters aren't there (because of the steroid use in the past), but Ryan and Jackson should certainly be there, and I'm sure there's a few others that should have made the list ahead of others.

Typical WWE list though really.

This in a nutshell bro. I was taken back by every name you just listed so I glad I'm not the only one to think so. Don't get me wrong, I love Lance Storm but he didn't have that Top 20 Physique, he had that top 20-30 ring work and business savvy.

Tommy Thunder
09-24-2012, 04:26 PM
This in a nutshell bro. I was taken back by every name you just listed so I glad I'm not the only one to think so. Don't get me wrong, I love Lance Storm but he didn't have that Top 20 Physique, he had that top 20-30 ring work and business savvy.

Precisely. Storm was the one that surprised me most to be honest. I mean who the hell pulled Storm's name out of their ass to put on that list is beyond me.

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Precisely. Storm was the one that surprised me most to be honest. I mean who the hell pulled Storm's name out of their ass to put on that list is beyond me.

They must be using his school for talent and felt the need to give him an ass rub to secure the deal