PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Wolfes Return

Nay_Than
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
TNADixie Dixie Carter
Just spoke to Desmond. Expect London Brawling to be back on iMPACT! soon.

Looks like Desmond is comming back soon! I hope hes in 100% full health and cant wait to see him kickin' ass and winning titles!

What do you guys think?

Necroyeti
11-21-2010, 04:51 PM
FUCK YES!!!! This is fantastic news!

NIGEL, NIGEL, NIGEL WHY'D YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME?

Bodom
11-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Fuckin awesome news.

I may actually watch Impact lol

wallyman
11-21-2010, 04:53 PM
london brawling will definitely give mcmgs a good non high spots match...allthought i all about spots i miss my technical matches with the likes of bret hart vs owen hart hell even bret hart vs yokozuna...i just hope desmond is ready to go and nothing can kil his push....hes destined for greatness...and please keep ur ego on check as it seesm tna doesnt care about ur statues they will hold u back if they feel u don deserve the push

Nay_Than
11-21-2010, 04:56 PM
london brawling will definitely give mcmgs a good non high spots match

I hope it plays out having a sort of tag - tournament for the number 1 contender ship for the tag titles, and London brawling beat a good 4 or 5 teams, then eventually getting the title shot and eventually winning... I think London Brawling is the only team i would want to beat MCMG. Although i love beer money i prefer MCMG xD

wallyman
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM
FUCK YES!!!! This is fantastic news!

NIGEL, NIGEL, NIGEL WHY'D YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME?

bcz roh owns the rights to nigel...also if tna brough him they usually give him a name they wanna own the rights 2 as well..:)

Kashdinero
11-21-2010, 05:31 PM
bcz roh owns the rights to nigel...also if tna brough him they usually give him a name they wanna own the rights 2 as well..:)

Although your right in the second part of your statement. I doubt ROH owns the rights to the name Nigel McGuinness, he was using that name way before he got to ROH.

SilverCena
11-21-2010, 05:40 PM
I thought he was doing British comedy.

wallyman
11-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Although your right in the second part of your statement. I doubt ROH owns the rights to the name Nigel McGuinness, he was using that name way before he got to ROH.

well usually when u sign a contract with a company no matter what...u hand over the rights to ur character so maybe roh took it from him...or maybe tna just doenst like nigel lol...idk man its political but i am sure roh owns that name i can assure it....if they didnt i think tna is missin out

wallyman
11-21-2010, 05:42 PM

he was from what the dirsheets say...i just wonder what was really wrong with him...i hope its nothing serious

Nay_Than
11-21-2010, 05:45 PM

Yeah he was while he was out of wrestling... Rumors say he suffered a concussion and was recovering

TLK
11-21-2010, 05:59 PM
The Nigel McGuinness name is his trademark ring name and TNA probably wanted to use his name and have exclusive rights to it and Nigel probably said no way. So used the Desmond Wolfe name as an alternative. It is just like Low Ki when he was in TNA the first time round and when he left and returned they wanted exclusive rights to his ring name. To cut a long story short. The name senshi was used instead but everyone knew who he was.

Most wrestling talent trademark their ring names after WWE bought out WCW and ECW and as they own some of the names of talent who did not trademark their names now can't use them. So as a prime example Hardcore Justice, some of the guys had to use either similar sounding names or to an extent their real names or other alternative ring names they used in the past that have no legal claims too due to the WWE owing the trademarks to any names that were not at the time legally claimed before the sale.

SilverCena
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Your LOGIC is eating my brain! just kidding, keep up the good work, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Necroyeti
11-21-2010, 07:04 PM
I was actually making a reference to a chant they did at a TNA live show once. Desmond Wolfe is actually a pretty cool name.

Didn't he have some kinda condition that stopped him working for WWE? That and the whole "personal issue" thing that kept him out lately sounds pretty damn fishy to me... drugs? roids? Anyway, I hope he's 100% and not just coming back early for some coin.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah it was some kind of Medical issue that kept him from WWE. Don't think the exact issue was ever released

Rich Cranium
11-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Maybe it was drugs and the sunglasses were to hide the red eyes.

Kashdinero
11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
The whereabouts of Nigel is one of the biggest mysteries of 2010. Maybe we'll never know. Remember he failed the WWE physical. He must be pretty beat up!

t34mplayer
11-22-2010, 02:34 AM
I hope that when he comes back, he gets a real big push. I like his gimmick as a heel, giving the fingers as he comes to the ring and stuff. mint!

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Desmond should have a prominent role when he returns. He's far to good to be a background player.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Desmond should have a prominent role when he returns. He's far to good to be a background player.

He should have had a prominent role from the start.

He had one of, if not THE hottest TNA debut in that company's history. And then he's not good enough for Fortune?

Cena
11-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Demond Wolfes got ok mat teqnique, He bring comedy to ring in promo and we listen to him as good!

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 04:22 PM
He had one of, if not THE hottest TNA debut in that company's history. And then he's not good enough for Fortune?
The way his debut was handled was one of the greatest things TNA has done in recent memory. It's kinda funny that Nigel and Dickbutt left ROH around the same time and their careers went in completely opposite directions; Nigel started feuding with Kurt then ended up in the midcard/Xplosion, whereas Danielson began in FCW/NXT and now is getting pushed to the moon.

I don't care how TNA does it, but they need to stick a belt on him pronto. Tag, X, Heavyweight, I don't care.

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 04:23 PM

If the endorsement of Kurt Angle isn't enough to keep him prominent I don't know what is. I reckon he must have upset someone with a bit of power.

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 04:25 PM
If the endorsement of Kurt Angle isn't enough to keep him prominent I don't know what is. I reckon he must have upset someone with a bit of power.

He was apparantly a cocky bastard... Hopefully he'll think before he speaks this time around... Really want him to skyrocket

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM
The way his debut was handled was one of the greatest things TNA has done in recent memory. It's kinda funny that Nigel and Dickbutt left ROH around the same time and their careers went in completely opposite directions; Nigel started feuding with Kurt then ended up in the midcard/Xplosion, whereas Danielson began in FCW/NXT and now is getting pushed to the moon.

I don't care how TNA does it, but they need to stick a belt on him pronto. Tag, X, Heavyweight, I don't care.

It's disgusting how badly they dropped the ball with Nigel.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:28 PM
He was apparantly a cocky bastard... Hopefully he'll think before he speaks this time around... Really want him to skyrocket

Id still push a cocky bastard over someone potentially facing jail time.

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Id still push a cocky bastard over someone potentially facing jail time.

One of the many downfalls TNA is facing... I wish i was in charge!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
One of the many downfalls TNA is facing... I wish i was in charge!

Be one hell of a ride!

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Be one hell of a ride!

Hopefully, TNA get their act together soon.. Im actually considering watching WWE... and i hate WWE...

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Explanation of last 10 or so posts
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/v/vincerusso/03.jpg

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
hopefully, tna get their act together soon.. Im actually considering watching wwe... And i hate wwe...
roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh roh

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

This fucking company.

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 04:34 PM

Theres only one way to describe this comment.

LOL

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 04:40 PM

I heard about that. Same for Joe. I'd probably be the same if I worked for TNA. The asinine bullcrap that happens there is enough to make anyone snap!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:44 PM
I heard about that. Same for Joe. I'd probably be the same if I worked for TNA. The asinine bullcrap that happens there is enough to make anyone snap!

Who wouldn't snap when they practically spoil a finish?

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Who wouldn't snap when they practically spoil a finish?

They threw away the finish to a throwaway match lol.

Nay_Than
11-22-2010, 04:54 PM

Deserves a LOL

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:55 PM

Still not a reason to treat it like one!

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Still not a reason to treat it like one!

EVERYTHING TNA does is throwaway... EVERYTHING!

@Nay-Than: It probably deserved a Loooool!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 05:24 PM
EVERYTHING TNA does is throwaway... EVERYTHING!

@Nay-Than: It probably deserved a Loooool!

They could at least pretend to care!

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
They could at least pretend to care!

They're just too damn stupid to know otherwise.

eboy
11-23-2010, 01:51 PM
I just hope to god he dosen't getburied by tna's endless hasbeens

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
The only thing I have felt since Desmond's absense was the lack of Chelsea at ring side.

Cena
11-23-2010, 04:48 PM
The only thing I have felt since Desmond's absense was the lack of Chelsea at ring side.

Chelsea is at resort with abyss and demon wolf is no comedy man. He bad habits

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Chelsea is at resort with abyss and demon wolf is no comedy man. He bad habits

Magnus was a funny guy. I mean his name alone is comedy. Desmond always seemed too serious to cut a comedy promo.