PDA

View Full Version : #HugItOut

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Ok, there has been a lot of people with negative feelings in the feds as of late. I caught a bit of it today and I would like to know what is really going on in the feds?

I do understand our personal lives so I will put that one aside(it has been difficult for me to be on...you know...school work) but it has been really bad as of late.

What are the main issues that cause so much negativity around here?

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 11:10 AM
As far as EWNCW goes, things are going great, no problems whatsoever within our fed or with our members.

As far as I can see, the problems have been in HWA (since closed) with banned members still being involved on the site, and then something happened overnight with the new SRW fed. I have a rough idea of what happened, bt I won't disclose it in public since I don't think that these matters should be discussed in public.

I'd suggest you PM R(ob) (although I'm not sure if he's still around), bear, Van, Shaz to get an idea of what transpired overnight.

magglis
09-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Well obviously some guys found a way to make e-feds not interesting anymore,at least that's what happened to me

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:20 AM
I read the last pages of SRW. I'll say this: if they want to talk to me, they can and I'll hear them out. It may not bring R(ob) back but at least some light in that situation is good.

Be honest guys, what is wrong in the feds?

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Well obviously some guys found a way to make e-feds not interesting anymore,at least that's what happened to me

I am in the same boat as you. It is challenging but this sort of thing needs FULL PARTICIPATION, from all of us.

magglis
09-23-2012, 11:25 AM
I am in the same boat as you. It is challenging but this sort of thing needs FULL PARTICIPATION, from all of us.
Its not only that its responsibility too.I mean people are trusting you and if you gonna try to run an e-fed do it,because the members who joined are not assholes (sorry for my language)

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Another thing I would like to point out: the shows shouldn't have to be "fully" written. You can do the old way and post a match. I found that as a much better way. A fully written show takes WAY too long. Yeah it is worth it at the end but that kind of wait is too much.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Its not only that its responsibility too.I mean people are trusting you and if you gonna try to run an e-fed do it,because the members who joined are not assholes (sorry for my language)

It is not an easy task running a fed, that much is true. It just needs that batch of good guys that like to pretend.

magglis
09-23-2012, 11:31 AM
It is not an easy task running a fed, that much is true. It just needs that batch of good guys that like to pretend.
Exactly and if you are not able to do that don't do it,giving fake promises to the members about great shows and storylines and after a few weeks you are shutting the e-fed down

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I read the last pages of SRW. I'll say this: if they want to talk to me, they can and I'll hear them out. It may not bring R(ob) back but at least some light in that situation is good.

Be honest guys, what is wrong in the feds?

I'm not really well versed in what's happening outside EWNCW and the WWE e-fed, since I'm just concentrating on the ones I'm involved with.

I can honestly say that I'm having as much fun as ever right now, and as far as I know, the guys on the EWNCW roster are having fun too, or at least that's the feedback I'm getting.
I'm also having a fantastic time in the WWE e-fed, as far as I can see, there's no problems there either.

With that in mind, I cant' really say what's wrong with the feds :/
I see some writers getting burnt out, and stepping down because of that, but that's about it really.

You get the odd individual that spoil things every now and then, but it's usually nothing more than people throwing their toys out of the pram. But when that does happen, it tends to leave a bad stench that affects a wide range of people. The sooner those people that spoils it for the majority grow up, the better really.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm not really well versed in what's happening outside EWNCW and the WWE e-fed, since I'm just concentrating on the ones I'm involved with.

I can honestly say that I'm having as much fun as ever right now, and as far as I know, the guys on the EWNCW roster are having fun too, or at least that's the feedback I'm getting.
I'm also having a fantastic time in the WWE e-fed, as far as I can see, there's no problems there either.

With that in mind, I cant' really say what's wrong with the feds :/
I see some writers getting burnt out, and stepping down because of that, but that's about it really.

You get the odd individual that spoil things every now and then, but it's usually nothing more than people throwing their toys out of the pram. But when that does happen, it tends to leave a bad stench that affects a wide range of people. The sooner those people that spoils it for the majority grow up, the better really.

I did say that they didn't need to fully write a show. I guess that is taxing on them. A lot.

Cain
09-23-2012, 11:39 AM
I did say that they didn't need to fully write a show. I guess that is taxing on them. A lot.

The time span for fully written feds does not really last longer than a few months. These feds had ran their course. Time for something new. I think when you get burnt out you should transition styles, instead of giving up on a show that people have invested their time into being apart of.

bearkg88
09-23-2012, 11:41 AM
From my pov, i dont see anything wrong with the efeds. I know krysys was flustered by the lack of activity in the twe thread but i think with going to weekly shows, and this ppv coming up, activity there should go up some. Ewncw and the wwe efed also seem to be really active with no problems. The only "issue" comes from the srw debacle

Destruction
09-23-2012, 11:42 AM
The time span for fully written feds does not really last longer than a few months. These feds had ran their course. Time for something new. I think when you get burnt out you should transition styles, instead of giving up on a show that people have invested their time into being apart of.

Who's this new guy? :)

I honestly have no idea. The majority of people who stopped is because of all the drama recently - or being burnt out. Having 8 eFeds at one time caused this

magglis
09-23-2012, 11:43 AM
From my pov, i dont see anything wrong with the efeds. I know krysys was flustered by the lack of activity in the twe thread but i think with going to weekly shows, and this ppv coming up, activity there should go up some. Ewncw and the wwe efed also seem to be really active with no problems. The only "issue" comes from the srw debacle
What about ICW did you forget about that?

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:43 AM

Exactly. I remember that it(EWNCW) took like around a week for a show because they explained character's stories and feuds with taped matches in Youtube. That alone was enough to make shows fun. (Even better when you watch all of the matches.)

The fully written stuff should be for special occasions.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Who's this new guy? :)

I honestly have no idea. The majority of people who stopped is because of all the drama recently - or being burnt out. Having 8 eFeds at one time caused this

That is really bad.

Torphy
09-23-2012, 11:50 AM
From a personal standpoint, the reason I fell out of love with the feds was because the actions of a few other members left a bad taste in my mouth. Second to this was the fact that I had zero active fed characters on the go for various reasons.

With EWNCW i'm having to wait until after War Games to really get back into it (which is cool and was my idea with eboy) so I can change my characters gimmick.

JBW is suffering delays and setbacks so Erebus is out of the picture for now.

ICW was dissolved, as was HWA. Frustration set in for me that enough wasn't happening pretty much anywhere for me.

I was hoping to fix the issue by setting up a fed, but we saw how that went.

Destruction
09-23-2012, 11:50 AM
That is really bad.

It is. Threads were made to decrease the number of feds - TCW & Alpha Rev merged, BWA, AWF and EWA all merged/had a working relationship with EWNCW/JBW. But the decision came that you can't stop anyone from having fun - and running an eFed. And even though that's the right call, writers got burnt out :(

thejman93
09-23-2012, 11:52 AM
What about ICW did you forget about that?

Mags, chill.

To me, it's about this constant push for fully written, promo filled, monstrosities that everybody insists on putting out. A match vid and a nicely written finish is all you need. HWA did that for months and flourished and EWNCW, the only current fed to consistently use that format, is stable and drama-free.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Having 8 eFeds at one time caused this

We're now down to 3 CAW feds (4 if you include TWE) and one fed for real wrestlers. I think right now we're at a number that's both manageable and suitable to EWN's member-base.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 11:57 AM
From a personal standpoint, the reason I fell out of love with the feds was because the actions of a few other members left a bad taste in my mouth. Second to this was the fact that I had zero active fed characters on the go for various reasons.

With EWNCW i'm having to wait until after War Games to really get back into it (which is cool and was my idea with eboy) so I can change my characters gimmick.

JBW is suffering delays and setbacks so Erebus is out of the picture for now.

ICW was dissolved, as was HWA. Frustration set in for me that enough wasn't happening pretty much anywhere for me.

I was hoping to fix the issue by setting up a fed, but we saw how that went.

Mags, chill.

To me, it's about this constant push for fully written, promo filled, monstrosities that everybody insists on putting out. A match vid and a nicely written finish is all you need. HWA did that for months and flourished and EWNCW, the only current fed to consistently use that format, is stable and drama-free.

Then lets go back to the match vid writing.

VanHooliganX
09-23-2012, 11:58 AM
As far as EWNCW goes, things are going great, no problems whatsoever within our fed or with our members.

As far as I can see, the problems have been in HWA (since closed) with banned members still being involved on the site, and then something happened overnight with the new SRW fed. I have a rough idea of what happened, bt I won't disclose it in public since I don't think that these matters should be discussed in public.

I'd suggest you PM R(ob) (although I'm not sure if he's still around), bear, Van, Shaz to get an idea of what transpired overnight.

Don't look at me man. I've had nothing to do with SRW and I've only found out a while back.

Dr. Death
09-23-2012, 11:59 AM
As an outsider looking in on the e-feds, I'm going to say something that some may not like, but it's the truth. Aside from some being burnt out, there are also those who (whether in charge of or just a part of e-feds) have big heads, even bigger egos, and when someone questions what they are doing or suggest something they don't agree with, then it hurts their super sensitive feelings. They get all mad, an argument ensues, and they take their "toy" and run home. I joined an e-fed for a very brief time and got out after one show because I could see this mentality taking over, and I wanted no part of it. There's alot of finger pointing and blaming going on instead of cooperation. I could easily name names on here about those with the biggest egos and most sensitive feelings, but that would be like pouring gas on a fire, it's not needed nor wanted.

I know that this is probably a very unpopular opinion, but like I said, it's an outsider's view looking in.

magglis
09-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Mags, chill.

I'm really pissed of with them bro

magglis
09-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Don't look at me man. I've had nothing to do with SRW and I've only found out a while back.
He meant Vandarius

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
As an outsider looking in on the e-feds, I'm going to say something that some may not like, but it's the truth. Aside from some being burnt out, there are also those who (whether in charge of or just a part of e-feds) have big heads, even bigger egos, and when someone questions what they are doing or suggest something they don't agree with, then it hurts their super sensitive feelings. They get all mad, an argument ensues, and they take their "toy" and run home. I joined an e-fed for a very brief time and got out after one show because I could see this mentality taking over, and I wanted no part of it. There's alot of finger pointing and blaming going on instead of cooperation. I could easily name names on here about those with the biggest egos and most sensitive feelings, but that would be like pouring gas on a fire, it's not needed nor wanted.

I know that this is probably a very unpopular opinion, but like I said, it's an outsider's view looking in.

An outsider's point of view is just as good.

VanHooliganX
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
He meant Vandarius

Ah, that would make more sense. Although you can understand why that's confusing lol

Kingstrem
09-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I think a reason for guys getting burnt out is because they try to be in more than one fed or the want to use multiple characters, it is hard to manage, I tried doing it when BWA was still around and found I could not do it. and the issue with the written shows I honestly don't think is a problem. Maybe I am saying that because I write for EWNCW and like Tommy has said we are not having problems really. I think it is all about balancing the video and description of the match. If I could say another thing and I may be putting my foot in my mouth but I think a lot of people are taking this place way way WAY too serious, it's a place where we can get away from reality (Job, school, that girlfriend who won't stop bugging you) and do something fun and creative. I think we all just need to take a deep breath and access the situation

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:04 PM
I think a reason for guys getting burnt out is because they try to be in more than one fed or the want to use multiple characters, it is hard to manage, I tried doing it when BWA was still around and found I could not do it. and the issue with the written shows I honestly don't think is a problem. Maybe I am saying that because I write for EWNCW and like Tommy has said we are not having problems really. I think it is all about balancing the video and description of the match. If I could say another thing and I may be putting my foot in my mouth but I think a lot of people are taking this place way way WAY too serious, it's a place where we can get away from reality (Job, school, that girlfriend who won't stop bugging you) and do something fun and creative. I think we all just need to take a deep breath and access the situation

Not in JBW's view. Our writers want to FULLY write the show, which is a strain for both creative and character.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:06 PM

Very observant, Doc. That's been a problem in E-Fedding since the beginning of EWNCW.

I know. Just try to take a deep breath, buddy.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Not in JBW's view. Our writers want to FULLY write the show, which is a strain for both creative and character.

Not all of our writers.......

Torphy
09-23-2012, 12:08 PM

In all honesty I agree with you SG, I think fully written matches should not be the norm, they should in fact be a rarity. I'm talking PPV Main Events, or other special occasions. Wanna know how many fully written shows i've full read on EWN? Zero. I skim, I glance and I check the result, same goes with promos that exceed a single post. There's a time and a place for huge promos, and it's not at the bottom of the card haha, I learned that in EWNCW.

Cain
09-23-2012, 12:09 PM

I agree with you. I could not have said it better.

magglis
09-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Very observant, Doc. That's been a problem in E-Fedding since the beginning of EWNCW.

I know. Just try to take a deep breath, buddy.
I'm trying but the fact that they are acting like nothing happened pisses me off more

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Not all of our writers.......

I know but the majority.

In all honesty I agree with you SG, I think fully written matches should not be the norm, they should in fact be a rarity. I'm talking PPV Main Events, or other special occasions. Wanna know how many fully written shows i've full read on EWN? Zero. I skim, I glance and I check the result, same goes with promos that exceed a single post. There's a time and a place for huge promos, and it's not at the bottom of the card haha, I learned that in EWNCW.

Yeah. It is what I think. That would help JBW a lot.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:16 PM
I know but the majority.

Yeah. It is what I think. That would help JBW a lot.

I'm with you guys on this and I'll be talking to the powers that be about it ASAP.

Dr. Death
09-23-2012, 12:16 PM
An outsider's point of view is just as good.

Thanks for that vote of confidence SG. I have a suggestion for those getting burned out or are getting swamped (too busy) in their personal lives to write or be on creative, Switch roles with others that are experienced or willing to try creative writing for the e-fed shows. That keeps the shows going, gives people a break, keeps things fresh and promotes a sense of unity that ensures cooperation. Just a suggestion mind you as I have no real experience in this. I wouldn't mind making a return to e-fedding, just to get experience since I didn't stick around long the last time. (Sorry to all in EWA for skipping out on you guys).

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks for that vote of confidence SG. I have a suggestion for those getting burned out or are getting swamped (too busy) in their personal lives to write or be on creative, Switch roles with others that are experienced or willing to try creative writing for the e-fed shows. That keeps the shows going, gives people a break, keeps things fresh and promotes a sense of unity that ensures cooperation. Just a suggestion mind you as I have no real experience in this. I wouldn't mind making a return to e-fedding, just to get experience since I didn't stick around long the last time. (Sorry to all in EWA for skipping out on you guys).

That's the thing, bud, there's a real lack of mature, sensible people who are reliable enough to be on a creative team.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm with you guys on this and I'll be talking to the powers that be about it ASAP.

Thanks man.....it is a bit irritating that one show takes a month or so to be put up when you can cut the time with a vid.

TTC
09-23-2012, 12:21 PM
I know you are.

I'm trying but the fact that they are acting like nothing happened pisses me off more
That's pissed me off a bit also. If you want to take your stress out bro PM me.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks man.....it is a bit irritating that one show takes a month or so to be put up when you can cut the time with a vid.

Agreed. Weekly shows are key.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Mags, chill.

This.
I don't get the need for fully written matches.
Yes, of course they're spectacular to read, and they're very fulfilling to writers when they get the credit they deserve. But for me, fully written matches should be reserved for special occasions/special matches.

If you're committing running a serious company/e-fed, then you should be putting out weekly shows (or as close as possible to weekly). having to wait weeks (or sometimes months) on end really doesn't make you a serious e-fed, no matter how good the finished product is. Insisting on doing fully written shows hampers anyone's ability to put out weekly shows.

Doing what EWNCW have been doing for about a year, and what HWA did for most of their time and having written endings to videos is the way to do it. By all means, having fully written matches for special occasions and such is a great treat for readers. But doing whole shows fully written isn't viable and only results in writers getting burnt out. Hence why I have never considered doing fully written matches myself.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:25 PM
There ya go.

Written matches for special occasions. I hope Kash gets wind of this.

Vandarius
09-23-2012, 12:27 PM
This whole thing is being blown out of proportion. SRW never officially began, and Shaz and I had every right to close it down.

I really do not want to point fingers or start any trouble, that is the last thing I want to do, but more than one person said if I wanted IWA to prosper, I should explain what happened.

SRW started with 40+ people, more than we bargained for. Rob works 16 hour days and is never on to help, so it was just Mag, TTC, Shaz and I. Shaz, Mag and TTC were going to write the matches. We each had assignments, TTC was to send promo assignments, but he messed them up more than once, but there was a lot of them so it is understandable. Mag told people they could send in promos even though I set the deadline and was not accepting anymore, plus he was planning way ahead before we even did the next show. Shaz and I did most of the heavy lifting, and we got pissed because it became too much, so we talked with Bear for advice, and he was talking about never wanting ICW shut down, so we offered to help with his new fed.

Then it came down to telling Rob, I told him the truth as to why we did what we did, and he proceeded to cuss us out on Facebook, blow up on the threads, and say we were going behind his back when we weren't. It was too much and we put a bullet in the head of SRW before it began so it wouldn't be missed.

Simple as that. It wasn't going to be fixed, we have a new fed with amazing writers and plans. IWA will happen, and we hope to see you all there. Do NOT bring any issues about what I just posted here, no one wants trouble, if you feel the need to vent or whatever, feel free to PM me. Leave it out of here.

Another thing, there is nothing wrong with e-fedding. I love WWE, TWE, and EWNCW. They're all amazing and have awesome writers, so don't let one blow up ruin it for everyone. Come on now.

That is all.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:28 PM
This.
I don't get the need for fully written matches.
Yes, of course they're spectacular to read, and they're very fulfilling to writers when they get the credit they deserve. But for me, fully written matches should be reserved for special occasions/special matches.

If you're committing running a serious company/e-fed, then you should be putting out weekly shows (or as close as possible to weekly). having to wait weeks (or sometimes months) on end really doesn't make you a serious e-fed, no matter how good the finished product is. Insisting on doing fully written shows hampers anyone's ability to put out weekly shows.

Doing what EWNCW have been doing for about a year, and what HWA did for most of their time and having written endings to videos is the way to do it. By all means, having fully written matches for special occasions and such is a great treat for readers. But doing whole shows fully written isn't viable and only results in writers getting burnt out. Hence why I have never considered doing fully written matches myself.

Exactly. Thunder v. Jman? Fully written. Lenny Lightning v. TheDag? Match vid and written finish. :D

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:30 PM
There ya go.

Written matches for special occasions. I hope Kash gets wind of this.

He will, trust me.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 12:32 PM

This is only an unpopular opinion to those which it applies to, which is a select few.
And it's very accurate. I learnt that for some people, egos > ensuring a good time for all back during the EWNCW vs JBW debacle.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Exactly. Thunder v. Jman? Fully written. Lenny Lightning v. TheDag? Match vid and written finish. :D

Awwww, but....!!!

You're absolutely right.

Dr. Death
09-23-2012, 12:38 PM
That's the thing, bud, there's a real lack of mature, sensible people who are reliable enough to be on a creative team.

That could be a problem, I'm just trying to help find a solution since eWN is the first forum I joined and am proud to call this place home.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 12:41 PM

That is another problem.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 12:44 PM
That is another problem.

I suggest interviews and a test show for those who want to be writers on a stable show.

Dr. Death
09-23-2012, 12:46 PM
I suggest interviews and a test show for those who want to be writers on a stable show.

That's actually a pretty good idea there SG, I'm surprised you thought of it. :p JK, your one of the great e-fedders here.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 12:48 PM

That's exactly how we pick creative members for EWNCW. Anyone who's interested has to write up a short test show so we can see what they can do.

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 01:01 PM

You hit the nail right on the head with your other post and this one. As for you and EWA- we understood why you stepped down- no worries about that- I probably would have too with all that was going on. The whole HWA debacle ruined it for me for a bit- I was getting burned out writing shows, etc- so I stepped down in EWA. But I am unburned out now and have gotten back into match writing at least for JBW and was also in SRW

And I understand Mags being angry bout this all- he, like I were, on creative for Rob's efed. It all just came out of nowhere it seemed. That said, I heard Robs side and read what was going on in the thread. And SG, I'll PM you my take on it- just from what I read last night- its the same PM I sent to Shining when he asked what happened

No_1eddiefan
09-23-2012, 01:02 PM

Dibs..... ;)

thejman93
09-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Dibs..... ;)

Yeah, we know..............:p

HolyJose2391
09-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Dibs..... ;)
I call dibs on Lenny Lightning vs. TheDag then!

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Dibs..... ;)

Would be honored if you wrote it man.

TheJosephBanks
09-23-2012, 01:10 PM

I'm here with EWNCW, except I'm waiting for him to be able to return

That's exactly how we pick creative members for EWNCW. Anyone who's interested has to write up a short test show so we can see what they can do.

I wonder, did you save all of those? I'd like to see my first test show, or what have you.

--

As far as for what's wrong with e-fedding here, I couldn't tell you. I may have vanished for a few months. Like. Face of the earth gone. But from what I can tell now from other RPing adventures, enthusiasm is high at the beginning then wanes. Everyone was excited for a new e-fed, which is fine, because since I've been gone, HWA, and BWA(I think it was called), and several others that may have popped up when I was gone, have died. It happens everywhere, people want it, but when they have it they see how hard it is to manage and deal with a wealth of egos(Big or small) and lose interest, butt heads, etc., etc.

Fully Written Feds: Personally, I /could/ read them, since I RP elsewhere anyway and pretty much have too - but here, it's different. In other RPs, you're writing for yourself and others, not having to wait for Person A, B, C, and D to send you something, then having to put it all out at once. You write your part and post it up, and things develop that way.

No_1eddiefan
09-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah, we know..............:p

Would be honored if you wrote it man.

Now THIS is a match I'd come back from a break for.

I call dibs on Lenny Lightning vs. TheDag then!

Ohhhhh :( I wanted that too!

HolyJose2391
09-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Now THIS is a match I'd come back from a break for.

Ohhhhh :( I wanted that too!
YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH MATCH OF THE YEARS!!!!!!! :p hahaha

Destruction
09-23-2012, 01:20 PM
YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH MATCH OF THE YEARS!!!!!!! :p hahaha

That reminds me we lost Jman/Hot :(

thejman93
09-23-2012, 01:31 PM

That was epic.

On topic: JBW Creative is aware of what we've discussed here and I'm sure Kash will make some sort of announcement when he gets off work.

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 01:35 PM
That was epic.

On topic: JBW Creative is aware of what we've discussed here and I'm sure Kash will make some sort of announcement when he gets off work.

I am ok with writing matches any way- sometimes a fully writen one is needed- battle royals or gaunlet matchs- but most- a video and writen ending is just as good

magglis
09-23-2012, 01:45 PM
This whole thing is being blown out of proportion. SRW never officially began, and Shaz and I had every right to close it down.

I really do not want to point fingers or start any trouble, that is the last thing I want to do, but more than one person said if I wanted IWA to prosper, I should explain what happened.

SRW started with 40+ people, more than we bargained for. Rob works 16 hour days and is never on to help, so it was just Mag, TTC, Shaz and I. Shaz, Mag and TTC were going to write the matches. We each had assignments, TTC was to send promo assignments, but he messed them up more than once, but there was a lot of them so it is understandable. Mag told people they could send in promos even though I set the deadline and was not accepting anymore, plus he was planning way ahead before we even did the next show. Shaz and I did most of the heavy lifting, and we got pissed because it became too much, so we talked with Bear for advice, and he was talking about never wanting ICW shut down, so we offered to help with his new fed.

Then it came down to telling Rob, I told him the truth as to why we did what we did, and he proceeded to cuss us out on Facebook, blow up on the threads, and say we were going behind his back when we weren't. It was too much and we put a bullet in the head of SRW before it began so it wouldn't be missed.

Simple as that. It wasn't going to be fixed, we have a new fed with amazing writers and plans. IWA will happen, and we hope to see you all there. Do NOT bring any issues about what I just posted here, no one wants trouble, if you feel the need to vent or whatever, feel free to PM me. Leave it out of here.

Another thing, there is nothing wrong with e-fedding. I love WWE, TWE, and EWNCW. They're all amazing and have awesome writers, so don't let one blow up ruin it for everyone. Come on now.

That is all.
You're full of shit Darius.I said to Jelly only to do his part for the show and i asked you before i do it and you said yes.I helped you as much as i could.You had no right closing SRW without asking me,Ehc,TTC or at least pm us about it.I just post one idea for a future show is that bad.I don't understand why you are blaming me for anything.YOU ARE A LIAR

TTC
09-23-2012, 01:47 PM
You're full of shit Darius.I said to Jelly only to do his part for the show and i asked you before i do it and you said yes.I helped you as much as i could.You had no right closing SRW without asking me,Ehc,TTC or at least pm us about it.I just post one idea for a future show is that bad.I don't understand why you are blaming me for anything.YOU ARE A LIAR
Bro, I know how you feel. Just calm down or you will do something you'll regret.

Torphy
09-23-2012, 01:48 PM
This thread is gonna turn ugly unless someone sorts it out.

magglis
Bro, I know how you feel. Just calm down or you will do something you'll regret.
I don't like it when someone is saying things about me that I've never done

Tommy Thunder

Take it to Pm man, we don't want to hear it here.

magglis
09-23-2012, 01:49 PM
This thread is gonna turn ugly unless someone sorts it out.
Well it was created by a mod and SG told us to be honest

TTC
09-23-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't like it when someone is saying things about me that I've never done
I know man. Vand knows that Shaz also fucked up. But, takes Tommy's advice and PM. PM me and we can work this out.

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 01:50 PM

Mags, its not worth potentionally getting banned over all this. I understand your anger my friend. Believe me, I do.

magglis
Take it to Pm man, we don't want to hear it here.
No Tommy he said things about me in Public now everyone things that it was my fault that SRW never worked

magglis
Mags, its not worth potentionally getting banned over all this. I understand your anger my friend. Believe me, I do.
But you no that i'm telling the truth right?

TTC
09-23-2012, 01:51 PM
No Tommy he said things about me in Public now everyone things that it was my fault that SRW never worked
Take a breath man. I know your frustration.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 01:53 PM

Yeah, he did, but you can be the bigger, more grown up man by taking it away from the public eye and take it private.
Nobody here cares about any personal problems that's going on between people.

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 01:53 PM
But you no that i'm telling the truth right?

We can take this to PM my friend

TheJosephBanks
09-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Well this escalated quickly.

TTC
09-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah, he did, but you can be the bigger, more grown up man by taking it away from the public eye and take it private.
Yeah man. Tommy is right. Lets sort this out in private.

magglis
09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm not gonna take this anywhere,i'm gonna stop it right now.From the first day i joined here i was honest with everyone.And you know that Tommy more than anybody else.I had a prob with you and we solved it and now we are friends.I just want from everyone to know thta i'm telling the truth.Ends here.

TTC
09-23-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm not gonna take this anywhere,i'm gonna stop it right now.From the first day i joined here i was honest with everyone.And you know that Tommy more than anybody else.I had a prob with you and we solved it and now we are friends.I just want from everyone to know thta i'm telling the truth.Ends here.
I know you are. Van said Shaz and him worked their asses off when you truly pulled your weight. I on the other hand didn't help out as much.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 02:06 PM

Great, that's the way forward man. Just be the bigger man and look past it.
We did sort out our problem, but we sorted it out behind closed doors, in private, not in public for the world to see, causing disruption.

Not everyone knows what exactly went on with this whole situation, so I don't think anyone's going to judge either way or take sides on who's lying, telling the truth, who's right, who's wrong etc.
Best thing to do is drop it, forget that SRW ever existed and move on. As harsh as that may sound on the guys behind SRW, it's really for the best, because the more people keep that old wound open, the more it's going to affect the atmosphere here.

Vandarius
09-23-2012, 02:12 PM
I know man. Vand knows that Shaz also fucked up. But, takes Tommy's advice and PM. PM me and we can work this out.

Shaz didn't do anything wrong, he had maybe one mess up, but he fixed it right away.

TTC
09-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Shaz didn't do anything wrong, he had maybe one mess up, but he fixed it right away.
We sorting it out bro.

No_1eddiefan
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM

I have this still. :)

Great, that's the way forward man. Just be the bigger man and look past it.
We did sort out our problem, but we sorted it out behind closed doors, in private, not in public for the world to see, causing disruption.

Not everyone knows what exactly went on with this whole situation, so I don't think anyone's going to judge either way or take sides on who's lying, telling the truth, who's right, who's wrong etc.
Best thing to do is drop it, forget that SRW ever existed and move on. As harsh as that may sound on the guys behind SRW, it's really for the best, because the more people keep that old wound open, the more it's going to affect the atmosphere here.

This is a great point. It may be harsh but it's the right thing to do. SRW didn't even get started, whatever happened happened, but this isn't a thread about SRW and it's downfall, it's a thread about what is wrong with efedding.

On topic: I'm burnt out because I simply spread myself too thin. When I come back, I'll be on one fed. I don't believe there's anything wrong, I mean, you get issues but it wouldn't be an efed if you didn't.

KJ PUNK
09-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Maybe the efeds should have an age limit on their creative members? A lot of it seems to stem from the immaturity of them.

TTC
09-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Maybe the efeds should have an age limit on their creative members? A lot of it seems to stem from the immaturity of them.
Oh really!?

No_1eddiefan
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM

I disagree bro- Destruction is one of the youngest guys on here and he's very mature.

K2Jelly
09-23-2012, 02:50 PM

I'm down with that.

TTC
09-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I disagree bro- Destruction is one of the youngest guys on here and he's very mature.
That is so true.

Destruction
09-23-2012, 02:53 PM

Well I'm 15 (from last Wednesday), and been creative in either EWA and/or WWE for all of 10 months. Those feds have had zero problems stemming from immaturity. From the sounds of things, this situation could have been improved with more communication

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 02:54 PM

While there may be some logic behind that, you can't really put an age cap on it. It's this thing called ageism. Plus like Eddie said, Des isn't exactly immature is he, despite being one of the youngest.
It's only a select few that are immature, and those are usually weeded out in the end, as happened with B&S, Giddy and Pau.

Torphy
09-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Personally I like EWNCW's style of choosing creative members, their test show idea definitely gives them a chance to see if you have what it takes. Age doesn't really factor into it if you know what you're doing.

Destruction
09-23-2012, 02:55 PM

Yep! When in an adult environment I act like an adult, as every teenager should.

Besides - what's to stop people lying and saying they're older?

Destruction
09-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Personally I like EWNCW's style of choosing creative members, their test show idea definitely gives them a chance to see if you have what it takes. Age doesn't really factor into it if you know what you're doing.

Torphy sums it up brilliantly :D

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I will say this- working with both Destruction and Robareid in EWA creative was truly great- two 'kids' who were/are creative, mature minded. As is Shining- though he, like I are a little older than them both- but still- two class act guys.

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Can you give us a list of "immature" creative members?

TTC
09-23-2012, 03:09 PM
TTC. Yeah I said.:p

Torphy
09-23-2012, 03:11 PM

Torphy

Umm..

Uhh..

Did I mention Torphy?

Destruction
09-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Torphy

Umm..

Uhh..

Did I mention Torphy?

Don't forget that Torphy dick ;D

Torphy
09-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't forget that Torphy dick ;D

Oh right of course! Torphy!

Man I hate that guy..

TTC
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Oh right of course! Torphy!

Man I hate that guy..
We all hate TTC more.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 03:52 PM
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w507/Mrrick77/3270bffd.png

S.E. Zero
09-23-2012, 03:57 PM

Awww, TDA's a big softie lol ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Awww, TDA's a big softie lol ;)

SHHH! Nobody needs to know.

Destruction
09-23-2012, 04:07 PM

Nice name change TDA. #HugItOut

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 04:12 PM
*Shaz hugs TDA and Des*

And guess what?...I'M the tag team champions!

TTC
09-23-2012, 04:14 PM
*Shaz hugs TDA and Des*

I"m the Tag Team Champions!

Robstar
09-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Who wants to hug the Robstar?? Come on, don't be shy......I swear they're just flesh coloured pants!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 04:16 PM
*Shaz hugs TDA and Des*

Ending result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX3GoNVo2Qo

S.E. Zero
09-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Who wants to hug the Robstar?? Come on, don't be shy......I swear they're just flesh coloured pants!

I'll give it a go, anything to be near those Layla sigs is worth it. Lol, :p

-Hugs Robstar-

Destruction
09-23-2012, 04:17 PM

I'll hug you.

Just come to England

Rehmix
09-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Team Friendship!

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't want to hug any of you.

eyehatecena
09-23-2012, 04:32 PM
while all of you guys are hugging each other, i will go look for panda and glamour girl and give them both hugs

TTC
09-23-2012, 04:33 PM
while all of you guys are hugging each other, i will go look for panda and glamour girl and give them both hugs
You can only choose one.

Robstar
09-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't like this. Closed.

S.E. Zero
09-23-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't want to hug any of you.

Too bad, cause you're getting hugged anyways......:p

-Hugs Silverghost-

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Too bad, cause you're getting hugged anyways......:p

-Hugs Silverghost-

*swings da banhamma*

Robstar
09-23-2012, 04:45 PM
*swings da banhamma*

Oh cute. A pet name for your penis

K2Jelly
09-23-2012, 04:46 PM

Tough luck. Glamour Girl's with me. You get Panda.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 04:47 PM

LMFAO! I've never laughed this hard in my life.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 04:50 PM

No no....mine has "Robstar <3" tatted on it.

S.E. Zero
09-23-2012, 04:52 PM
*swings da banhamma*

You wont do it, just like TDA you're a big softie ;)

Just messing, lol :)

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:02 PM

EWNCW would be the place for you then my friend. We're the most "stable" at the moment in my humble opinion.

Bodom
09-23-2012, 05:05 PM

Given to him by the people who write on grains of rice.

Robstar
09-23-2012, 05:05 PM

Ooooh yeah!

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM
*Shaz hugs Bodom, SilverGhost and Robstar*

That felt errm..awkward. :eek:

Robstar
09-23-2012, 05:12 PM
That wasn't 'awkward' you were feeling......that was a chub :eek:

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Given to him by the people who write on grains of rice.

Definitely!

Ooooh yeah!

Yeah ;)

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I can put it like this, and this may not be the most popular of opinions....

In order for us to get back to overall serenity here in the feds we need to;

1.) Let people who "want out" go. If you're butthurt/frustrated/fed up/burned out and want to take a break from fedding then go and do so. There shouldn't be any begging you to stay for the simple fact that if you're burned out or whatever it's only going to get worse with time. I say this as one of these members on their way out here in the next little bit for all of these reason.

2.) WORK TOGETHER! Members who plan on staying and are on creative should work together with your other members to ensure your shows go out on time. This has been a major hamper on JBW here lately in terms of getting shows out, and it shouldn't be that way considering how many creative members there are there. (Please nobody take this as a personal insult and send me a nasty pm)

3.) Make fully written shows/matches a thing of the past. They should only be used for verrrrrryyyy special occasions, and only for specific matches and not entire shows. The concept of fully written shows, while uber appealing, is very taxing on the folks writing the shows and just causes too much stress

4.)DON'T MAKE A NEW FED JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!! Right now we're down to just a few feds, and for our member base that's perfect. It allows for quality, efficient shows that can go out on time and that's the way it should be. If we get back up to 8 (OMG DID WE REALLY HAVE 8 FEDS AT ONE TIME?!) it's only going to lead to more problems down the line with people just getting spread too thin. Let's concentrate on making the feds we have here the best on the web. (again not a personal shot at anyone so no need for a nasty pm)

We can get back to our former glory but it's going to take alot of work. I want us to get back to where we once were.

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 05:16 PM

1.) Let people who "want out" go. If you're butthurt/frustrated/fed up/burned out and want to take a break from fedding then go and do so. There shouldn't be any begging you to stay for the simple fact that if you're burned out or whatever it's only going to get worse with time. I say this as one of these members on their way out here in the next little bit for all of these reason.

2.) WORK TOGETHER! Members who plan on staying and are on creative should work together with your other members to ensure your shows go out on time. This has been a major hamper on JBW here lately in terms of getting shows out, and it shouldn't be that way considering how many creative members there are there. (Please nobody take this as a personal insult and send me a nasty pm)

3.) Make fully written shows/matches a thing of the past. They should only be used for verrrrrryyyy special occasions, and only for specific matches and not entire shows. The concept of fully written shows, while uber appealing, is very taxing on the folks writing the shows and just causes too much stress

4.)DON'T MAKE A NEW FED JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!! Right now we're down to just a few feds, and for our member base that's perfect. It allows for quality, efficient shows that can go out on time and that's the way it should be. If we get back up to 8 (OMG DID WE REALLY HAVE 8 FEDS AT ONE TIME?!) it's only going to lead to more problems down the line with people just getting spread too thin. Let's concentrate on making the feds we have here the best on the web. (again not a personal shot at anyone so no need for a nasty pm)

We can get back to our former glory but it's going to take alot of work. I want us to get back to where we once were.

*Shaz hugs Poot*

Grind_Bastard
09-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Isn't this a bit Teletubbie-like?

LOL

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Ooooh yeah!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Randy%20Savage/RandySavage031.jpg

Bodom
09-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Just a fair FYI SG, but I was comparing the size of your junk to a rice grain.

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:21 PM
*Shaz hugs Poot*O_O is uhh...there some reason you're grabbing my butt right now?

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Just a fair FYI SG, but I was comparing the size of your junk to a rice grain.

I know...it brings me great shame. I shouldn't have been born....I'm a failure :( I am just a fat 300 pound 35 year old basement dweller.

S.E. Zero
09-23-2012, 05:24 PM
O_O is uhh...there some reason you're grabbing my butt right now?

It's the thing to do these days. You hug, grab some ass and leave, get with the times Poot lol ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 05:25 PM
I know...it brings me great shame. I shouldn't have been born....I'm a failure :( I am just a fat 300 pound 35 year old basement dweller.

Is that you William Hung?

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 05:26 PM
O_O is uhh...there some reason you're grabbing my butt right now?

WTF?! Okay, let's forget about this and listen to some...Gangnam Style!

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:27 PM
It's the thing to do these days. You hug, grab some ass and leave, get with the times Poot lol ;)But but is he supposed to "bury a knuckle" too?!? He almost popped muh butt cherry

TheDevilsAdvocate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

TTC
WTF?! Okay, let's forget about this and listen to some...Gangnam Style!

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
But but is he supposed to "bury a knuckle" too?!? He almost popped muh butt cherry

Damn Alabamaman!

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM

It is that bad that both of you put up the same vid lol

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM
It is that bad that both of you put up the same vid lol

LOL. Unlucky TTC, you just got NINJA'D!

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Damn Alabamaman!http://t.qkme.me/353ubm.jpg

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:37 PM
http://t.qkme.me/353ubm.jpg

This ain't Blue Collar Comedy Tour! Or is it?

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:40 PM
This ain't Blue Collar Comedy Tour! Or is it?hey HEY!! I post an earnest pic of me in the middle of a crisis in my life and THIS is what I get?! I'm officially going to the corner of butthurt to wallow in the butthurtingness of the butthurt I'm suffering.

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:42 PM
hey HEY!! I post an earnest pic of me in the middle of a crisis in my life and THIS is what I get?! I'm officially going to the corner of butthurt to wallow in the butthurtingness of the butthurt I'm suffering.

Speaking of butthurt....*brands your butt saying "Bunghole love"

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Speaking of butthurt....*brands your butt saying "Bunghole love"

In other words... SG got freaky with Pooter.

I blame SG.

Poot-Hair
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Speaking of butthurt....*brands your butt saying "Bunghole love"(_O_) <----I blowed out muh sphincterlilly to make room for the tattoo around muh hole. I'm going to tattoo a B on each buttcheek that way when I bend over it spells "BoB". Like this (BoB)

SilverGhost
09-23-2012, 05:50 PM
In other words... SG got freaky with Pooter.

I blame SG.

Want some freakiness? ;)

(_O_) <----I blowed out muh sphincterlilly to make room for the tattoo around muh hole. I'm going to tattoo a B on each buttcheek that way when I bend over it spells "BoB". Like this (BoB)

Sounds like art bro

Robstar
09-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Is that you William Hung?

No, it's Amerinaine.

:eek:

Oh, wait. He's not 35. ;)

Robstar
09-23-2012, 06:05 PM
But but is he supposed to "bury a knuckle" too?!? He almost popped muh butt cherry

hey HEY!! I post an earnest pic of me in the middle of a crisis in my life and THIS is what I get?! I'm officially going to the corner of butthurt to wallow in the butthurtingness of the butthurt I'm suffering.

Yeah, like you're cherry wasn't popped a long, long time ago! I'm surprised you have enough sensation left to be butt hurt about anything :eek:

Robstar
09-23-2012, 06:06 PM

(_O_) <----I blowed out muh sphincterlilly to make room for the tattoo around muh hole. I'm going to tattoo a B on each buttcheek that way when I bend over it spells "BoB". Like this (BoB)

Dude! That was toatlly MY idea! Except I'd get an "R" on one cheek and a "B" on the other so when I chucked a brown-eye, it'd say ROB ;)

bearkg88
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM

Ok...so i have yet to fully read this thread since my phone died, and ive only reach the page thats been on this post. You are taking this too personally magg. Vand isnt saying it was your fault. He was merely discussing the issues he had. Just by shaz and vand leaving, it didnt mean srw had to close down. THEY didnt close srw. Rob did because he felt screwed. If he wanted srw to really happen, he could have picked up the mantle of work that was required and decide to run with it. Instead, he decides to talk trash, cussing and swearing and saying the three of us screwedhim over. No one screwed him over. Now, with the idea of whats wrong with efeds, it comes down to bs drama like this. In a few weeks it will have died down. The people close to rob will still feel he was screwed over, and the others will get over it and move on

KJ PUNK
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm not going to be assed to multiquote everything so:

I said SOME younger members, not every one. And yeah, they will be "weeded out" in the end, but what good does that do when it shuts down an entire fed (HWA)?

I'm not going to list some of the immature creative members, because that's just going to make more problems.

It was just an idea and not meant to "slam" anyone. It was just an alternate suggestion. I don't have problems with anyone on this entire site and I'm probably one of the only few that don't. But anywho:

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/126/78c4a30564e9445ba06ab95af46f121e/m.jpg

Shaz11
09-23-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm not going to be assed to multiquote everything so:

I said SOME younger members, not every one. And yeah, they will be "weeded out" in the end, but what good does that do when it shuts down an entire fed (HWA)?

I'm not going to list some of the immature creative members, because that's just going to make more problems.

It was just an idea and not meant to "slam" anyone. It was just an alternate suggestion. I don't have problems with anyone on this entire site and I'm probably one of the only few that don't. But anywho:

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/126/78c4a30564e9445ba06ab95af46f121e/m.jpg

Okay dude.I disagree with your suggestion, but that's my opinion, and your suggestion is yours. But I only recall Des being the only younger creative member at the moment.

wrestlingfan66513
09-24-2012, 01:14 AM
I will say this- working with both Destruction and Robareid in EWA creative was truly great- two 'kids' who were/are creative, mature minded. As is Shining- though he, like I are a little older than them both- but still- two class act guys.

this was why I considered EWA my first home, everyone on creative was really great and easy to work with, they put the show and getting people involved first over themselves. Everything I have done now was because they helped me out when I was new and got me to improve. I never expected a world title there in the first place, I came to have fun and get involved and they gave me just that and more.

Grind_Bastard
09-24-2012, 09:39 AM
By the way, I'm the tag team champions!

eyehatecena
09-24-2012, 10:01 AM
By the way, I'm the tag team champions!

Its weird how the oddest things become the next catchphrase in WWE-

What?

YES!

I'm the tag team champions!

Super_Dave
09-24-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm new to efedding, I just joined this year. I started out with IWF and it closed down, then went to EWN and the fed went down and then I joined ICW and WWE, well, ICW closed. I thought maybe I'm just bad luck, but WWE is doing great and I'm really having fun with my characters. The writers and creative team are easy to work with. I have felt offended at times and I PM'ed them, the keyword is PM and I didn't publicly called them out, and we worked things out. Maybe if we would stop calling out each other publicly and just PM each other with the negativity, things will work out. There, I just gave my 2 cents!!! Happy Fedding.

eyehatecena
09-24-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm new to efedding, I just joined this year. I started out with IWF and it closed down, then went to EWN and the fed went down and then I joined ICW and WWE, well, ICW closed. I thought maybe I'm just bad luck, but WWE is doing great and I'm really having fun with my characters. The writers and creative team are easy to work with. I have felt offended at times and I PM'ed them, the keyword is PM and I didn't publicly called them out, and we worked things out. Maybe if we would stop calling out each other publicly and just PM each other with the negativity, things will work out. There, I just gave my 2 cents!!! Happy Fedding.

^what he said. We need like buttons here.

And no, you are not bad luck SD, lol

BennyTheBall
09-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Ok...so i have yet to fully read this thread since my phone died, and ive only reach the page thats been on this post. You are taking this too personally magg. Vand isnt saying it was your fault. He was merely discussing the issues he had. Just by shaz and vand leaving, it didnt mean srw had to close down. THEY didnt close srw. Rob did because he felt screwed. If he wanted srw to really happen, he could have picked up the mantle of work that was required and decide to run with it. Instead, he decides to talk trash, cussing and swearing and saying the three of us screwedhim over. No one screwed him over. Now, with the idea of whats wrong with efeds, it comes down to bs drama like this. In a few weeks it will have died down. The people close to rob will still feel he was screwed over, and the others will get over it and move on

With one owner left, plus two creative writers in Maggs and EHC, I don't see why SRW couldn't continue for the short term and look to recruit for more creative folk in a few weeks.

Or is that me being rather ignorant?

thejman93
09-24-2012, 11:46 AM

Poot-er! Poot-er! Poot-er!

I agree with everything here.