PDA

View Full Version : I'm Done

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Its not original anymore, I know but... I'm gone. The groundswell of people leaving recently has become too much to not notice. This place is harboring some bad things and it sucks. I'm not going into some long drawn out speech here but I'm going to say that I never intended to leave like this. I always wanted something else to drive me away... not the users on this site.

I have loved working with the majority of you but some are vultures just waiting to pick the flesh from bone. Just look at what happened tonight as an example. I won't go into it fully but, you have three members walking around here who can lay claim to three knives being in my back right now. It's cool. Karma is a bitch... you know?

I want to say that its been a pleasure working with guys like Ka$h first and foremost, ehc, eddie, HJ, JMan, SEZ, TDA, and anyone else I may have forgotten. But the ones I just named off are the ones who I could count on, who I could go to and vice versa. I had a blast doing this crazy shit but now through bitterness, pain and ultimately sadness... goodbye. ;)

See Ya' Soon Space Cowboy...

eyehatecena
09-22-2012, 10:57 PM
*gives R(ob) a man hug and takes the knives out his back to add to my knives and swords collection*

HolyJose2391
09-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Rob we'll keep in touch. I know it's too much. You've always been a good friend since you began with Jabe

Poot-Hair
09-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Wait, wtf happened here?? R(ob)'s gone too now?!? This hurts me....

eyehatecena
09-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Wait, wtf happened here?? R(ob)'s gone too now?!? This hurts me....

Me too as R(ob) is a cool guy

wrestlingfan66513
09-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Sorry this had to happen. I wished I had the chance to work with you more in efedding but you gotta do what you gotta do.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2012, 12:49 AM
I hate these goodbye speeches. It's like expecting the worst before you even click on it. If I ever have to make something like this it will be a long drawn out speech about a Dinosaur having wild butt sex with a Unicorn. I hope you stick around the forums at least, R(ob).

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2012, 07:42 AM
What on earth happened here last night?! When I went offline at about midnight (GMT) the forum was as quiet as I've seen it at that time, with little to no activity happening, hence why I went offline. I imagine some more nonsense occurred in the hours I was away :/

Sad that it was an incident of this nature that drove you away man. You'll be missed for sure. Hope to see you back at some point though.

Destruction
09-23-2012, 08:31 AM
What on earth happened here last night?! When I went offline at about midnight (GMT) the forum was as quiet as I've seen it at that time, with little to no activity happening, hence why I went offline. I imagine some more nonsense occurred in the hours I was away :/

Sad that it was an incident of this nature that drove you away man. You'll be missed for sure. Hope to see you back at some point though.

Tommy basically sums up my feelings. Gutted to see you go like this R(ob). Artemis Eclipse was always a favorite of mine. I hope to see you back one day dude

No_1eddiefan
09-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the shoutout man. Sorry about whatever happened. Hope to see you soon around here.

akbar
09-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Done with with this efed thing or done with the whole site? because the blogging section could do with you sorting it out.

Darkside Ron Garvin
09-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Done with with this efed thing or done with the whole site? because the blogging section could do with you sorting it out.

^^ Agreed Fully ^^

R(ob) is one of the better ones to choose good blogs to be posted rather than just clicking the "Yes to All" button that has the same result as in Bruce Almighty. I hope you do stay around for a bit Rob, you're way too cool to disappear from the site as a whole.

thejman93
09-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I'd give some long, drawn out, sappy-ass speech but we'll talk on FB, my man. Love ya like the big bro I never had.

Oh and, uhhhhhhh, Go Phillies, eh?

TheBoogeyMan
10-16-2012, 06:09 PM
I am in the same boat with Rob.....I quit the efed months ago, because I just wasnt feeling it anymore....I seen alot of favoritism towards alot of the newbies.....and it turned my stomach.

Thats all Im going to say on this issue......and this is also going to be my final post in the efed section......I will not be a part of it anymore.....so go ahead and Kill off Nightmare, and Sir Gunther Wigbert.....or use them as enhancement talent.....I wont be posting in the efed threads anymore......its been real guys......later

Boogs

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I am in the same boat with Rob.....I quit the efed months ago, because I just wasnt feeling it anymore....I seen alot of favoritism towards alot of the newbies.....and it turned my stomach.

Thats all Im going to say on this issue......and this is also going to be my final post in the efed section......I will not be a part of it anymore.....so go ahead and Kill off Nightmare, and Sir Gunther Wigbert.....or use them as enhancement talent.....I wont be posting in the efed threads anymore......its been real guys......later

Boogs

Thanks for telling me -_-

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2012, 06:17 PM

Boogs

And favoritism to newbies? Bullshit!
I give chances to whoever that puts in the effort. Simple as that.
Put in the effort, and you'll be rewarded. Disappear for months without notice *coughlikeyoucough*, and expect your character to not receive a damn thing.

HolyJose2391
10-16-2012, 06:54 PM
To be fair. Those newbies...STEPPED THE FUCK UP! Like really guys like bear, Eddie, Mag, VHX, Vandarius, and others their promo work is out of this world. Favoritism? I doubt it. Deserving I say yes. Their promo work is spectacular and puts a lot of us Vets, including myself, to shame. And TT gives the chance to those who deserve it as well, he puts the new guys in the Ignition division and they work their way up.

SouthernBlood
10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
And favoritism to newbies? Bullshit!
I give chances to whoever that puts in the effort. Simple as that.
Put in the effort, and you'll be rewarded. Disappear for months without notice *coughlikeyoucough*, and expect your character to not receive a damn thing.

-_-.......

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
To be fair. Those newbies...STEPPED THE FUCK UP! Like really guys like bear, Eddie, Mag, VHX, Vandarius, and others their promo work is out of this world. Favoritism? I doubt it. Deserving I say yes. Their promo work is spectacular and puts a lot of us Vets, including myself, to shame. And TT gives the chance to those who deserve it as well, he puts the new guys in the Ignition division and they work their way up.

Thank you HJ. And you're right, all the 'newbies' in the e-fed section have deserved everything they've got.

I can't believe the cheek of this guy to come here (the first time he's been online in like forever might i add) and throw accusations of favoritism to newbies, implying that he should be ahead of them. Why does he think he deserves to be ahead of them? Why should he be ahead of them when he's never online and doesn't reply to promo requests?
This guy was given this big return with his 'Nightmare' character and was in line for a push towards upper mid card/main event (he was well aware of this and gave assurances that he was back for the long run). He then disappears mere days after his big return, never to be seen again until tonight, only to say that he thinks I've given preferential treatment to others over his character!

Well here's some news for you Boogeyman; you think you're going to be pushed to the moon whilst giving a fraction of the effort other people, including 'newbies' as you call them give? Hell no. I'd be showing favoritism to 'the old guard' so to speak if I did that, and that would indeed be hypocritical of me wouldn't it.
Turns MY stomach when I see this kind of bitching and moaning from someone who's never online and doesn't give 100%, but still thinks he's entitled to receiving the biggest push in the world. that's NOT how things work.

HolyJose2391
10-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you HJ. And you're right, all the 'newbies' in the e-fed section have deserved everything they've got.

I can't believe the cheek of this guy to come here (the first time he's been online in like forever might i add) and throw accusations of favoritism to newbies, implying that he should be ahead of them. Why does he think he deserves to be ahead of them? Why should he be ahead of them when he's never online and doesn't reply to promo requests?
This guy was given this big return with his 'Nightmare' character and was in line for a push towards upper mid card/main event (he was well aware of this and gave assurances that he was back for the long run). He then disappears mere days after his big return, never to be seen again until tonight, only to say that he thinks I've given preferential treatment to others over his character!

Well here's some news for you Boogeyman; you think you're going to be pushed to the moon whilst giving a fraction of the effort other people, including 'newbies' as you call them give? Hell no. I'd be showing favoritism to 'the old guard' so to speak if I did that, and that would indeed be hypocritical of me wouldn't it.
Turns MY stomach when I see this kind of bitching and moaning from someone who's never online and doesn't give 100%, but still thinks he's entitled to receiving the biggest push in the world. that's NOT how things work.

Honestly I know where he is coming from and it was partially the reason why I retired the HJ character for a bit but then I thought about it and realized it was just childish and stupid and decided to come back and use it as motivation. Then again me saying it and him is different in a way but hell these new guys are the cream of the crop. They deserve it and TT I see it's just annoying and moronic to assume you deserve the push when you leave right before it.

No_1eddiefan
10-16-2012, 07:24 PM

Thanks man :)

HolyJose2391
10-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks man :)
Anytime man! :)

bearkg88
10-16-2012, 08:37 PM

Actually a double thanks is in order for the kind words HJ

TheJosephBanks
10-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Well, this certainly popped back up.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm closing this. It makes me want to kick a baby.