PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Van: Well let's see shall we. Before the current IWA world title existed I tripled the roster in world championship reigns, even now I'm still pretty much humiliating your best and I've probably won more matches then you've even been in son. It's really sad to think I'm still probably 1 of the most underrated wrestlers around considering how fucking badass I am already.

I'll admit it though. I'm in a good mood so I'll give you people some advice.

You have to step it up. You're all pathetic. It took us mere minutes after showing up to own this fed. If you don't step your game up. That's it. You may as well apply for the janitor jobs you'll be that fucking far out of our league!

OOC: Nice sig. Is Roode face or Storm heel now or are you just doing nostalgia. I'm not keeping up well with TNA currently.
Brock: I think our janitor Jeff is way better than you guys.

OOC: Roode is heel and Storm is face at the moment.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Dixon: It was all in do time ladies an' gentz! I was just waitin' on some friendly help. If you want to be da best you have to be with da best. You can't handle wat WE got in store for IWA! It's PRIMETIME BABY!

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Punk: Ramon, Van...you two ruined one fed and I ain't gonna allow you to ruin another. You robbed me of my championship. Gave it to someone who can't beat me. Never has and never will. I will have the gold around my waist again very soon and your blood will run like the mighty Mississippi.

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Dixon: It was all in do time ladies an' gentz! I was just waitin' on some friendly help. If you want to be da best you have to be with da best. You can't handle wat WE got in store for IWA! It's PRIMETIME BABY!

Punk: I believe the saying is "to be the best, you have to BEAT the best." Well you didn't beat me! You are nothing more than a paper champion. I'll be happy to take back what's mine at the first opportunity I get.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Brock: I think our janitor Jeff is way better than you guys.

OOC: Roode is heel and Storm is face at the moment.

Van: When I start giving 2 shits about what you think. I'll let you know. Actually, scratch that. I'm mistakingly implying that could ever happen.

OOC: Good, good.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Great job on the PPV gentlemen! It was amazing to see the matches you guys wrote out. Also, it is great to see all the debuts from old and new people. *Kinda biased since I help with two of them*

Seriously, IWA is about to get a lot more interesting.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Daniel May: Given the events surrounding the IWA World Title match at Lost Cause, on the next Chaos, KJ Punk will get his rematch with AJ Dixon.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Great job on the PPV gentlemen! It was amazing to see the matches you guys wrote out. Also, it is great to see all the debuts from old and new people. *Kinda biased since I help with two of them*

Seriously, IWA is about to get a lot more interesting.

This guys, right here, is an understatement. Trust me, I've got big plans :D

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Daniel May: Given the events surrounding the IWA World Title match at Lost Cause, on the next Chaos, KJ Punk will get his rematch with AJ Dixon.

Punk: Justice will be served as long as Ramon and VanDerpigan stay out of my business.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:39 AM
This guys, right here, is an understatement. Trust me, I've got big plans :D
This, right here, makes my penis happy

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Van: When I start giving 2 shits about what you think. I'll let you know. Actually, scratch that. I'm mistakingly implying that could ever happen.

OOC: Good, good.
Brock: You know what I actually feel the same way. You were something at least in ICW, HWA, and TWE. However, this is IWA if no one else will take you and put you in your place then I will with a smile on my face.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Punk: Justice will be served as long as Ramon and VanDerpigan stay out of my business.
Dixon: It's all circumstantial homie, you didn't beat me da first time, so if anythang, we all tied up. And if ya business is wif me, and your business is wif dem. Brace yoself nigga!

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Punk: Ramon, Van...you two ruined one fed and I ain't gonna allow you to ruin another. You robbed me of my championship. Gave it to someone who can't beat me. Never has and never will. I will have the gold around my waist again very soon and your blood will run like the mighty Mississippi.

Van: Puuunk! How ya been ol' buddy. Remember me? I remember you. You were the other sheep that thought they could stop The Clique...And failed so badly we destroyed HWA haha!

Been up to much? *Punk looks like his going to reply but VHX interrupts I remember that time to said you'd stop us, a bit like now. I remember when you failed, like you will this time.

Congrats on actually becoming a world champion though. Shame you've just been humiliated in front of the whole wide world and gone back to being irrelevant but hey! Thanks for keeping my chair warm for me.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:43 AM

Van: My heart! She le break. Next he might call me smelly and my soul will split into tw--Oh wait. Shiny championships and being 1 of the best around heal the wounds. Should try it some time Punk.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Van: Puuunk! How ya been ol' buddy. Remember me? I remember you. You were the other sheep that thought they could stop The Clique...And failed so badly we destroyed HWA haha!

Been up to much? *Punk looks like his going to reply but VHX interrupts I remember that time to said you'd stop us, a bit like now. I remember when you failed, like you will this time.

Congrats on actually becoming a world champion though. Shame you've just been humiliated in front of the whole wide world and gone back to being irrelevant but hey! Thanks for keeping my chair warm for me.
Dixon: Wat da fuck is a clique?!?! Homie dat ain't Primetime! We gonna need to come up wif a betta name den dat!

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Athena: Hello boys! Are you afraid of me yet?

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:45 AM

Punk: Yeah, I should've known that it was you that interfered in my match. You have a penchant for not being able to win anything without any help. If me you ever faced off one on one, no interference, no bullshit, I would absolutely destroy you.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Wat da fuck is a clique?!?! Homie dat ain't Primetime! We gonna need to come up wif a betta name den dat!

Van: Names are irrelevant at the moment. Let there Jimmies rustle on a little more about being replaced with talent that will surely own in every way, shape and form.

OOC: Athena Primigan Ramon? ;D

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Van: Names are irrelevant at the moment. Let there Jimmies rustle on a little more about being replaced with talent that will surely own in every way, shape and form.

OOC: Athena Primigan Ramon? ;D

OOC: doesn't roll of the tongue like you might want it to.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:49 AM

Van: Admit it Brock Edwards. If your penis wasn't deformed from all those steroids you tap that!

Punk: Yeah, I should've known that it was you that interfered in my match. You have a penchant for not being able to win anything without any help. If me you ever faced off one on one, no interference, no bullshit, I would absolutely destroy you.

Van: Ya see Punk. That's were we differ. You would do everything in the rulebook to try and beat me. Meanwhile in Successville, I do what needs to be done in order to win. Hence why I'm so gosh darn successful and AJ Dixon is holding your shiny belt.

But hey, at least you've got the fans right? :rolleyes:

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Van: Admit it Brock Edwards. If your penis wasn't deformed from all those steroids you tap that!

Van: Ya see Punk. That's were we differ. You would do everything in the rulebook to try and beat me. Meanwhile in Successville, I do what needs to be done in order to win. Hence why I'm so gosh darn successful and AJ Dixon is holding your shiny belt.

Brock: What roids?

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Brock: What roids?

Van: Ah, the ol' Batista trick.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Alright, i'm out for the night guys.

I would like to say how much it means to finally be a World Champion, I've been eFedding on EWN for over a year and half and this is my first one. It means a lot to me to finally have one, and it makes all of the time and effort really pay off. Thank you guys for letting me represent IWA as your Champion.

Dixon: Is dat loser gone! Man ain't no one got time for his sentimental bullshit! IWA is now on notice, we ain't pulling any punches, and we ain't playing nice. IWA is ours and you best believe dats da truf!

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:54 AM
Van: Ah, the ol' Batista trick.
Brock: It ain't no trick.

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:54 AM

Punk: Yep, you're soooo successful at attacking people from behind. But then again, what else would we expect from you.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 12:57 AM
OOC: Congrats Rehmix! Feels great to debut here and I'm excited for what the future brings for my character :D

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 12:57 AM
Ace Note: Big bad bully Brock doesn't look so big or bad anymore now, does he? Try kicking him in the nuts since you're so adamant on exercising your invisible bodyguard...er-ironclad contract. My bad. Slip of the tongue.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Ok guys, here are the results of the prediction contest!

Asher 59 pts
Benny-53
Cricket 31
Shaz 42
Wrestlingfan 40
Des 101
Torphy-111
TTC-39
Rehmix 66
CM Rock 41

Kudos to Torphy on the win there. Seeing as how most didn't score above a 60 asides from Des and Torph, I'd say I did a good job of throwing curveballs :D

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:00 AM

Ace Note: I can't tell if those are pecs or an actual rack behind that swimwear. Either way, I definitely don't want to find out so to answer your question, scared? Oh most certainly. And speaking of which, it's the middle of November. Put a sweater on for Christ's sake. I can see the gooseflesh and the less my eyes have to burn, the better.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 01:03 AM
Punk: Yep, you're soooo successful at attacking people from behind. But then again, what else would we expect from you.

Van: Thanks, I try. Gotta ask though. On a scale of Rustled to suicidal, how badly are your Jimmies rustled?

To climb the top of the mountain, to be the mad, to be the person every wants a shot against. ALLLLLLLLLL undone in the span of a couple of minutes by someone you've beating quite a good few times.

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Van: Thanks, I try. Gotta ask though. On a scale of Rustled to suicidal, how badly are your Jimmies rustled?

To climb the top of the mountain, to be the mad, to be the person every wants a shot against. ALLLLLLLLLL undone in the span of a couple of minutes by someone you've beating quite a good few times.

Punk: You do you get off from asking people if their "jimmies" have been rustled or something.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:07 AM

Ace Note: Well, on the account that I've got some "Hooligan" or whatever spouting nonsense in my ear, I'm pretty much on the verge of suicidal as I've pretty much stomached as much idiocy as I can take from Brock. Thanks for asking. Seriously, stick to making up questionnaires. It's less annoying than what I'm hearing from you.

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Ace Note: Big bad bully Brock doesn't look so big or bad anymore now, does he? Try kicking him in the nuts since you're so adamant on exercising your invisible bodyguard...er-ironclad contract. My bad. Slip of the tongue.
Brock: At least I was on a PPV.

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:08 AM
Ok guys, here are the results of the prediction contest!

Asher 59 pts
Benny-53
Cricket 31
Shaz 42
Wrestlingfan 40
Des 101
Torphy-111
TTC-39
Rehmix 66
CM Rock 41

Kudos to Torphy on the win there. Seeing as how most didn't score above a 60 asides from Des and Torph, I'd say I did a good job of throwing curveballs :D
I knew Russo was bound to be in the internet.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Brock: At least I was on a PPV.

Ace Note: Oh yeah. That was fun to watch. Tell me, how did you feel in the exact moment when you realized that you lost your match? Tough pill to swallow, huh? Almost as tough as those steroid pills you have to chug down every day?

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Ace Note: Oh yeah. That was fun to watch. Tell me, how did you feel in the exact moment when you realized that you lost your match? Tough pill to swallow, huh? Almost as tough as those steroid pills you have to chug down every day?
Brock: Maybe you didn't see the PPV. It was Ryder who got pinned.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Brock: Maybe you didn't see the PPV. It was Ryder who got pinned.

Ace Note: Oh, I did and that whole "deer in the head lights" look you had on your face, as you realized that you were on the losing team, was absolutely hilarious. I didn't even know that forehead veins could get that big...too bad that those veins are the only thing on your body that can get big thanks to those steroids.

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Ace Note: Oh, I did and that whole "deer in the head lights" look you had on your face, as you realized that you were on the losing team, was absolutely hilarious. I didn't even know that forehead veins could get that big...too bad that those veins are the only thing on your body that can get big thanks to those steroids.
Brock: You got anything more original than the steroid jokes.

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Punk: You do you get off from asking people if their "jimmies" have been rustled or something.

Van: Close. I enjoy kicking people when there down. I could just dumb it down for you and say "U mad bro?"

Ace Note: Well, on the account that I've got some "Hooligan" or whatever spouting nonsense in my ear, I'm pretty much on the verge of suicidal as I've pretty much stomached as much idiocy as I can take from Brock. Thanks for asking. Seriously, stick to making up questionnaires. It's less annoying than what I'm hearing from you.

Van: *looks up and down at him* The fuck is this? Listen, new boo-boo. I'm sure in your bubble you think people care about what you have to say but this, gob smackingly, is called reality. Your opinion is about as wanted as Shining Light is wanted at a bar mistzvah. So go be suicidal and listen to your emo bands somewhere else.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:20 AM

Ace Note: Really? I thought I was innovative with that one. :confused: Guess you've heard that one before, huh? Ah well. We leave and learn I suppose. You win some, you lose some. But based on your performance, for you it's just "I lose some, I lose some more and then guess what? I fall flat on my ass and lose again!"

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Ace Note: Really? I thought I was innovative with that one. :confused: Guess you've heard that one before, huh? Ah well. We leave and learn I suppose. You win some, you lose some. But based on your performance, for you it's just "I lose some, I lose some more and then guess what? I fall flat on my ass and lose again!"
Brock: Look you little whore I got something more important for IWA.com that I need to get off my chest. After, that we can continue with this little chatter.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:27 AM
Van: Close. I enjoy kicking people when there down. I could just dumb it down for you and say "U mad bro?"

Van: *looks up and down at him* The fuck is this? Listen, new boo-boo. I'm sure in your bubble you think people care about what you have to say but this, gob smackingly, is called reality. Your opinion is about as wanted as Shining Light is wanted at a bar mistzvah. So go be suicidal and listen to your emo bands somewhere else.

Ace Note: For someone who doesn't seem to care about what I have to say, you sure took the effort to tell me otherwise through your absolute interest. And you even came up with a nickname for me, too. Boo-boo. I'll treasure it forever right next to the memory of Brock Edwards kicking me in the nuts. But I've gotta ask, what kind of name is Shining Light? Is that the brand of the contraceptive that your mum wish she had at her bed stand that fateful night?

OOC: The spoiler tag contains a rather nasty comeback and I'd rather not let it come into light unless VHX allows it.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Brock: Look you little whore I got something more important for IWA.com that I need to get off my chest. After, that we can continue with this little chatter.

Ace Note: What's so important anyways? They need an inside scoop form the losing corner. Have fun with that and remember, dear, don't forget to smile!

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:36 AM
IWA.com Exclusive:

*IWA's interviewer is about to get ready, but Brock is pissed and pushes the interviewer out of his way.*

Brock: Listen up management, locker room, and IWA Universe. Yeah I said it. I was screwed not once, but twice. Not was only I screwed, but so was everyone who has busted their ass week in and week out. Everyone knew there was going to be a surprised in the Asylum match. However, we all got ribbed off. Rob Rage has screwed the locker room and if you are not pissed about it then you don't deserve to be in the main event ever. I want first shot at this douche who decided to get in IWA and just give us all a big slap on the face. This is what I call disrespect. So, May I better get what I want or are you going to give to another person who has not been here for 5 minutes?

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 01:36 AM
Ace Note: For someone who doesn't seem to care about what I have to say, you sure took the effort to tell me otherwise through your absolute interest. And you even came up with a nickname for me, too. Boo-boo. I'll treasure it forever right next to the memory of Brock Edwards kicking me in the nuts. But I've gotta ask, what kind of name is Shining Light? Is that the brand of the contraceptive that your mum wish she had at her bed stand that fateful night?

OOC: The spoiler tag contains a rather nasty comeback and I'd rather not let it come into light unless VHX allows it.

Van: I just like picking on the newbies to this business. You need to be put in place, quickly at that. But by all means, show the world how you're going to amount to anything by beating Brock Edwards. I'm sure people will give 2 shits about that!

As for your new name. Don't treasure it. I give a lot of the untalented, pointless and overall wasted time that nickname.

Oh and he's a bible basher who I would enjoy smashing his face in like the countless others I've obliterated. But please, try another fancy worded "Yo Mama" joke. I do enjoy people who have to resort to insults to keep up with me.

OOC: You can say anything to Van pal. :)
Shouldn't take anything VHX says seriously either.

Just don't call me smelly :'(

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Ace Note: What's so important anyways? They need an inside scoop form the losing corner. Have fun with that and remember, dear, don't forget to smile!
Brock: Shut up I'm really pissed right now. And so should all the locker room.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:37 AM
IWA.com Exclusive:

*IWA's interviewer is about to get ready, but Brock is pissed and pushes the interviewer out of his way.*

Brock: Listen up management, locker room, and IWA Universe. Yeah I said it. I was screwed not once, but twice. Not was only I screwed, but so was everyone who has busted their ass week in and week out. Everyone knew there was going to be a surprised in the Asylum match. However, we all got ribbed off. Rob Rage has screwed the locker room and if you are not pissed about it then you don't deserve to be in the main event ever. I want first shot at this douche who decided to get in IWA and just give us all a big slap on the face. This is what I call disrespect. So, May I better get what I want or are you going to give to another person who has not been here for 5 minutes?

Ace Note: *sighs* You didn't fucking smile! Seriously! I thought we've been through this! SMILE!

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Ace Note: *sighs* You didn't fucking smile! Seriously! I thought we've been through this! SMILE!
Brock: This something important, since you won't understand. You still haven't debuted.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:48 AM
Van: I just like picking on the newbies to this business. You need to be put in place, quickly at that. But by all means, show the world how you're going to amount to anything by beating Brock Edwards. I'm sure people will give 2 shits about that!

As for your new name. Don't treasure it. I give a lot of the untalented, pointless and overall wasted time that nickname.

Oh and he's a bible basher who I would enjoy smashing his face in like the countless others I've obliterated. But please, try another fancy worded "Yo Mama" joke. I do enjoy people who have to resort to insults to keep up with me.

OOC: You can say anything to Van pal. :)
Shouldn't take anything VHX says seriously either.

Just don't call me smelly :'(

Ace Note: You seem to confuse my hatred to Edwards as something that I want to have culminated in an epic battle of sorts; one of those cheesy fights with the viking hat wearing opera singers, M. Bay explosions and slow-mo. I'd finish him faster than a bowl of instant Quaker Oats so I know it's nothing impressive.

Oh and uh....*mimicks a cellphone vibrating*. Excuse me. I gotta take this. This is so embarrassing.

*Ace Note starts to talk into it.*

Hello? Hellooooooo? Oh, oh, I'm sorry. This is who now? Oh, you wanna speak to Van Hooligan X? Nah, he can't talk right now. Who's calling? Uh huh. Uh huh. Okay. Bye now.

*Note stuffs his phone back in his pocket.*

Ace Note: He says his name is uh...SARCASM? As if I'd treasure anything you have to say. I yearn for you "kernels of wisdom" like I do a prostate exam. And what's with Van Hooliagn X, anyways? Am I supposed to me impressed because you've got "hooligan" in it? "Look out, boys! Big bad Hooligan's gonna get you!" And I love how you added X just to show us how badass you are! :rolleyes:

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Brock: This something important, since you won't understand. You still haven't debuted.

Ace Note: I think I understood what you had to say. It was something along the lines of "Wah, wah, wah, wah, butthurt, wah, wah, wah, wah, wuh, wah, moan, wah, wah, wah, piss, wah, wah, waaaaaaah." yep. Read that loud and clear.

TTC
11-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Ace Note: I think I understood what you had to say. It was something along the lines of "Wah, wah, wah, wah, butthurt, wah, wah, wah, wah, wuh, wah, moan, wah, wah, wah, piss, wah, wah, waaaaaaah." yep. Read that loud and clear.
Brock: It's not butthurt. I'm speaking something you wouldn't understand yet.

Torphy
11-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Simply amazing PPV there boys, I don't think there was a single part of that show that I thought was lackluster, top quality from start to finish, massive applause to you. Great promos from Black Blooded, Oscar Layman, Kyojin, My Smyth and everyone else who did one really.

The match of the night has to be the Insane Asylum for me, you did an absolutely astounding job on that, action from bell to bell, never letting up for a second, I felt like I was watching it. Surprised me how long Adonis lasted, but big thanks from me for that, it's an honour to be rated that highly. If you look at my predictions, I stated that the winner was going to be 'Mystery Entrant', now I know I could just be claiming this but I had noticed Roba become a little more active throughout the forums recently, and just had a feeling he was coming back.

So that said, the surprise of the night can't go to him as I was hoping he was going to be there. Surprise of the night for me were the appearances of VHX and Carlos Alberto Fuckin Ramon (The greatest ever HWA character). With RR, VHX and CAR all now in IWA, shit's about to get real. Best in the world baby!

Torphy
11-15-2012, 07:42 AM
IWA.com Exclusive!

A Camera is backstage with Malcolm Adonis who looks incredibly tired, and distressed after his match with Shining Light, and his performance in the Insane Asylum.

Cameraman: Malcolm, how does it feel to come so close to immortality only to be..

Adonis: Hey, yo shut up for a minute man.. have you seen Valentina? God damn it man why did she insist on comin' out to the ring with me? Ain't no place for a girl with no wrestling experience..

Adonis looks around him in the hopes that Valentina may just be hanging around backstage but starts to panic when he can't see her.

Adonis: Aww geez man.. what the hell was Shinin' Light thinkin'? I swear man if he touches a single hair on her head i'ma break his freakin' neck.. ain't right man.. it ain't right.. yo, i'm outta here I gotta go look for her.

Adonis walks away from the camera as it focuses on him frantically walking down a corridor and looking inside every door he comes to.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 08:23 AM
IWA.com Exclusive!

A Camera is backstage with Malcolm Adonis who looks incredibly tired, and distressed after his match with Shining Light, and his performance in the Insane Asylum.

Cameraman: Malcolm, how does it feel to come so close to immortality only to be..

Adonis: Hey, yo shut up for a minute man.. have you seen Valentina? God damn it man why did she insist on comin' out to the ring with me? Ain't no place for a girl with no wrestling experience..

Adonis looks around him in the hopes that Valentina may just be hanging around backstage but starts to panic when he can't see her.

Adonis: Aww geez man.. what the hell was Shinin' Light thinkin'? I swear man if he touches a single hair on her head i'ma break his freakin' neck.. ain't right man.. it ain't right.. yo, i'm outta here I gotta go look for her.

Adonis walks away from the camera as it focuses on him frantically walking down a corridor and looking inside every door he comes to.

Athena: I almost thought you said the ring was no place for a girl, but then I realized you were talking about your skanky valet who has no business being anywhere near a ring and I have to agree with you there.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Thank you all for the positive feedback guys. I won't be on much today as I am taking the gf, her sis, and their cousin to see this all day twilight movie marathon, and I know if I have my phone out each of them would bite my head off. Keep up the amazing ICing. Now on another note, Vand and I have yet to take a break since starting IWA, so we are goingg to do that, but here is the catch. Sometime between now and Tuesday, I'm goingg to work out the next card and send out assignments. This will be the show for Dec 1st, but it's going to be the supercard, with alot of big matches and promos :D Also, Ill be posting stuff for the end of the year awards in the IWA/ICW year here in the next week for people to vote on

Torphy
11-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Athena: I almost thought you said the ring was no place for a girl, but then I realized you were talking about your skanky valet who has no business being anywhere near a ring and I have to agree with you there.

Adonis: Listen fella that ain't no way to talk about a wo.. man.. Oh Geez..

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Adonis: Listen fella that ain't no way to talk about a wo.. man.. Oh Geez..

Athena: Watch your tongue buddy! You don't want any of this, trust me.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 09:33 AM
OOC: I've noticed that some of the pictures I add to my posts from a link end up appearing as an attachment link when people reply with quote and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that so that even when someone replies with quote the picture shows rather than a link to it.

Vandarius
Holy shit; I helped write that mother fucker and I was STILL amazed by all of the promos and matches. Its one thing to read them as an assignment, but when you actually read them on the show ... Thats when it means something.

Excellent promos from everyone. Awesome job guys

Super_Dave
Athena: Watch your tongue buddy! You don't want any of this, trust me.

Dave Steele: Uh.... I'll be perfectly honest, I don't think anybody wants any of you....

Vandarius
11-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh .... And

GOD DAMN, WE FINALLY HAVE VAN HOOLIGAN X, CARLOS ALBERTO RAMON, ORION SLAYDE, AND ROB RAGE!!

That was the HARDEST secret to keep EVER!

And welcome all the new debuts as well! :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Also, I want to give a big hello to the new people in IWA.

VanHooliganX as VHX, The Heartbreak Kid as Carlos Alberto Ramon, Glamour Girl as Athena, and S.E. Zero as Orion Slayde. Oh and myself as Cody Hart :D trust me, the train doesn't end there either ;)

Thanks for the welcome man! great to be here. :)

Well done everyone involved with the ppv, really enjoyed it.

Well done Rehmix on your win champ! ;)

Ramon IC: Hey-Yo! El Bandido is back.. *Looks around the locker room* And just like we did with HWA, it's not going to take long before the Clique are running this place.. but you.. *Ramon smirks* You all already know that.

Vandarius
11-15-2012, 09:44 AM

Darius: You son of a bitch where is MY REMATCH?!

Vandarius
11-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Van: *I could say he's arrogantly smirking right now, but even that's is an understatement. He's practical sweating confidence (If it were possible)*Hello IWA. Remember me?

Darius: Should you be retired by now?

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome man! great to be here. :)

Well done everyone involved with the ppv, really enjoyed it.

Well done Rehmix on your win champ! ;)

Ramon IC: Hey-Yo! El Bandido is back.. *Looks around the locker room* And just like we did with HWA, it's not going to take long before the Clique are running this place.. but you.. *Ramon smirks* You all already know that.

Dixon: What da fuck is a Clique?!?!?! Man we really do need ta come up wif a betta name!

Torphy
11-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Dixon: What da fuck is a Clique?!?!?! Man we really do need ta come up wif a betta name!

Adonis: I dunno man.. The Clique just seems to fit y'all really well. Kinda makes ya sound like a Sorority!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 10:02 AM

Ramon: The name is not important amigo, all that matters.. is we make this show ours, and it all started last night.

With you as champ, Athena the Amazon showing these "men" how to wrestle and take care of business, then you have two of the best damn wrestlers this company, or any company has ever seen with me and Van Hooligan! *Ramon laughs* unstoppable chico's!

Super_Dave
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Ramon: The name is not important amigo, all that matters.. is we make this show ours, and it all started last night.

With you as champ, Athena the Amazon showing these "men" how to wrestle and take care of business, then you have two of the best damn wrestlers this company, or any company has ever seen with me and Van Hooligan! *Ramon laughs* unstoppable chico's!

Dave Steele: If you are recruiting to kick some ass Ramon... count me in. I thrive on beating the crap out of people. That's why I am here in the IWA.

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Just read the PPV... pretty solid.

No_1eddiefan
11-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Holy fuckin' shit.

What a show. Bear, Vand- kudos to the both of you.

I don't even know where to start. Bear blurted it out to me about Roba being back so I knew he would win but the manner in which he did so was amazing to see, welcome back Roba. It's great to see you.

Rehmix, congratulations on the win, and it's brilliant to see Van & THBK join the place. Whatever the three of you have planned, I can't wait to see it.

Zero, you son of a bitch! How could you not tell me you were joining up here?! Amazing to see The Shadow here, and from the looks of things, feuding with Krysys no less. #WeWantSOMReunion ;)

That main event was incredible. My favourite bit was the run Malcolm Adonis had. Torphs puts a lot into that guy and some people may see him as a bit of a joke but I tell you what, you try and write promos of that quality each and every week. It also pleased me that Kyo was eliminated by Malcolm- showed the true nature of the Insane Asylum match.

Kyojin: So it seemed that Smyth once again decided he was going to bitch out of fighting me, but what I don't get, is who the hell was the random guy that decided he was going to attack me during the match? I don't give a damn who he is, I don't give a damn what he does, but if he tries to attack me again, I'll lay him out.

Cody, I don't know why you decided that you were on Smyth's side, and trust me when I say I do have respect for you as a competitor. As a man, you're nothing but a little bitch, but the bigger bitch is Smyth.

Malcolm, unlucky bro- if I was to expect to be eliminated by somebody in that match, it would have been you.

Smyth, this isn't over. You and I will happen. And I'm gonna lay your ass out completely.

Finally, AJ Dixon, Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon- all three of you think you're clever whatever you're planning and I'll be honest, I'm none the wiser, but KJ, if you need any help dealing with these, let me know. I have no problem kicking each of them in the jaw so hard they'll be eating through a straw the rest of their lives.

AirBourne
11-15-2012, 10:28 AM

Wells: Well Brock, that is because that is what you use to help you wi---, oh wait, you don't have many victories...so even steroids can't help you win matches, you suck that badly, wow....remind me, which team won at Lost Cause?

Super_Dave
11-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Read the Lost Cause show.... it was an awesome PPV. Way to go Bear.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Holy fuckin' shit.

I don't even know where to start. Bear blurted it out to me about Roba being back so I knew he would win but the manner in which he did so was amazing to see, welcome back Roba. It's great to see you.

Rehmix, congratulations on the win, and it's brilliant to see Van & THBK join the place. Whatever the three of you have planned, I can't wait to see it.

Zero, you son of a bitch! How could you not tell me you were joining up here?! Amazing to see The Shadow here, and from the looks of things, feuding with Krysys no less. #WeWantSOMReunion ;)

That main event was incredible. My favourite bit was the run Malcolm Adonis had. Torphs puts a lot into that guy and some people may see him as a bit of a joke but I tell you what, you try and write promos of that quality each and every week. It also pleased me that Kyo was eliminated by Malcolm- showed the true nature of the Insane Asylum match.

Kyojin: So it seemed that Smyth once again decided he was going to bitch out of fighting me, but what I don't get, is who the hell was the random guy that decided he was going to attack me during the match? I don't give a damn who he is, I don't give a damn what he does, but if he tries to attack me again, I'll lay him out.

Cody, I don't know why you decided that you were on Smyth's side, and trust me when I say I do have respect for you as a competitor. As a man, you're nothing but a little bitch, but the bigger bitch is Smyth.

Malcolm, unlucky bro- if I was to expect to be eliminated by somebody in that match, it would have been you.

Smyth, this isn't over. You and I will happen. And I'm gonna lay your ass out completely.

Finally, AJ Dixon, Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon- all three of you think you're clever whatever you're planning and I'll be honest, I'm none the wiser, but KJ, if you need any help dealing with these, let me know. I have no problem kicking each of them in the jaw so hard they'll be eating through a straw the rest of their lives.

Ramon: And so it begins! *Ramon laughs* people already looking at ways to stop us? we have not even started yet, let me tell you something chico, HWA was widely considered the best wrestling company on the planet.. Me and Van ran the whole damn show and killed it when we were done, what makes you think that you.. or any of these *Ramon looks around at the locker room* "Wrestlers" have what it takes to do what so many tried and failed at?

The Revolution is coming and it has only just began.

Torphy
11-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Holy fuckin' shit.

Thanks bro, was a big surprise for me to do so well in the match! I was kinda hoping when Kyojin got eliminated Adonis would just look down over the ropes with an apologetic grin on his face lol

Adonis: Y'all have no idea how difficult being in the match was, my mind was elsewhere and I got lucky on a lot of occasions. Shinin' Light if you're listenin' I want you to let Valentina go, she ain't got nothin' to do with you and me.. you let her go an' i'll just let bygones be bygones and won't invert your jaw...

No_1eddiefan
11-15-2012, 10:40 AM
[/B]

Ramon: And so it begins! *Ramon laughs* people already looking at ways to stop us? we have not even started yet, let me tell you something chico, HWA was widely considered the best wrestling company on the planet.. Me and Van ran the whole damn show and killed it when we were done, what makes you think that you.. or any of these *Ramon looks around at the locker room* "Wrestlers" have what it takes to do what so many tried and failed at?

The Revolution is coming and it has only just began.

Kyojin: Oh okay 'chico'. Let's put this in simple terms for you since you obviously have difficulty understanding this language, this isn't HWA. This is IWA. And it's going to take a bit more than you and that idiot I made tap out in ICW to do anything in this company.

AJ Dixon may be the IWA World Champion right now but why don't one of you try and take this Endurance Championship from me? I'm not going to sit here and allow this to happen, and I know for a fact that KJ Punk, Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis and every other respectable member of the IWA roster isn't going to just let you walk all over this company, holding us for ransom.

Don't forget Ramon, the one time we ever came up against each other, I hit you with a Rising Sun and I pinned you one, two, three. So why don't you try and take a shot at me to get your own back? Go on Ramon, I dare you.

No_1eddiefan
11-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Thanks bro, was a big surprise for me to do so well in the match! I was kinda hoping when Kyojin got eliminated Adonis would just look down over the ropes with an apologetic grin on his face lol

Adonis: Y'all have no idea how difficult being in the match was, my mind was elsewhere and I got lucky on a lot of occasions. Shinin' Light if you're listenin' I want you to let Valentina go, she ain't got nothin' to do with you and me.. you let her go an' i'll just let bygones be bygones and won't invert your jaw...

Hahaha, that's what I was thinking man! Kyo just looking up with a little smile on his face knowing he let his guard down and Adonis just shrugging as if to say 'sorry bro'.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Kyojin: Oh okay 'chico'. Let's put this in simple terms for you since you obviously have difficulty understanding this language, this isn't HWA. This is IWA. And it's going to take a bit more than you and that idiot I made tap out in ICW to do anything in this company.

AJ Dixon may be the IWA World Champion right now but why don't one of you try and take this Endurance Championship from me? I'm not going to sit here and allow this to happen, and I know for a fact that KJ Punk, Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis and every other respectable member of the IWA roster isn't going to just let you walk all over this company, holding us for ransom.

Don't forget Ramon, the one time we ever came up against each other, I hit you with a Rising Sun and I pinned you one, two, three. So why don't you try and take a shot at me to get your own back? Go on Ramon, I dare you.

Ramon: You beat me? must have been a fluke because I can't even remember who you are.. Rising sun? *Ramon smirks* try it again bichano, I will make sure you see a black out.

Take your endurance title? I might just do that if I have the spare time.. As for those guys you just listed you got me shaken in my boots *Ramon laughs while pretending to be scared* KJ The Punk? rings a bell.. he was that developmental guy on the Z show right? is he really one of the top guys around here? wow, this place is worse then I thought.. no wonder they jumped at the chance to give me the contract that they did..

Then Rob Rage? Been there... beat that! he tried before to stop us.. and yes, he failed.. just like he failed at trying to be a main event star while I was stealing the show each and every week! he should go find some other British nobody and form another "great" tag team.

Malcom who? Never heard of him! I'm sure if he see's sense he will just stay away from us..

Torphy
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Ramon: You beat me? must have been a fluke because I can't even remember who you are.. Rising sun? *Ramon smirks* try it again bichano, I will make sure you see a black out.

Take your endurance title? I might just do that if I have the spare time.. As for those guys you just listed you got me shaken in my boots *Ramon laughs while pretending to be scared* KJ The Punk? rings a bell.. he was that developmental guy on the Z show right? is he really one of the top guys around here? wow, this place is worse then I thought.. no wonder they jumped at the chance to give me the contract that they did..

Then Rob Rage? Been there... beat that! he tried before to stop us.. and yes, he failed.. just like he failed at trying to be a main event star while I was stealing the show each and every week! he should go find some other British nobody and form another "great" tag team.

Malcom who? Never heard of him! I'm sure if he see's sense he will just stay away from us..

Adonis: Ya know, Malcolm will be stayin FAR away from that.. 'woman'.. y'all have brought with you, even Malcolm wouldn't lay a finger on that throw back to mans evolutionary process.. yikes! Now don't get me wrong, Malcolm loves the female form.. the FEMALE form.. Malcolm don't need a woman trapped in a mans body anywhere near him, you know what am sayin'?

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Adonis: Ya know, Malcolm will be stayin FAR away from that.. 'woman'.. y'all have brought with you, even Malcolm wouldn't lay a finger on that throw back to mans evolutionary process.. yikes! Now don't get me wrong, Malcolm loves the female form.. the FEMALE form.. Malcolm don't need a woman trapped in a mans body anywhere near him, you know what am sayin'?

Athena: Listen up you suave Cassanova wannabe I'm here to redefine the role of a woman in the wrestling world. I will not be judged by the reaction you get in your shorts, but rather by the amount of pain I can put you through. You want to stare at sexy women then go to a strip joint, but if you want a real challenge then meet me in the ring.

S.E. Zero
11-15-2012, 11:19 AM

Like I'm supposed to tell everything? :rolleyes: Yup, we've always talked about having a one on one feud and here we saw the chance for one. SoM might have to wait haha but it could happen.

@the bolded, don't you talk about my momma like that or I will cut you, I'm Puerto Rican, you know I will O___o :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Athena: Listen up you suave Cassanova wannabe I'm here to redefine the role of a woman in the wrestling world. I will not be judged by the reaction you get in your shorts, but rather by the amount of pain I can put you through. You want to stare at sexy women then go to a strip joint, but if you want a real challenge then meet me in the ring.

BOOM! Nice :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 11:23 AM

Ramon: You couldn't handle a real women like Athena bichano, and she has made the challenge.. all you have to do
is accept and be the first of many to be taught a lesson by the Amazon.

I get what you are saying though.. Kyojin seems female enough to keep you occupied chico.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Like I'm supposed to tell everything? :rolleyes: Yup, we've always talked about having a one on one feud and here we saw the chance for one. SoM might have to wait haha but it could happen.

@the bolded, don't you talk about my momma like that or I will cut you, I'm Puerto Rican, you know I will O___o :p

WAIT! Zero didn't tell Eddie? :eek: that's like a first.. I'm sensing cracks in the bromance :p

Torphy
11-15-2012, 11:32 AM

Adonis: Hold on there Pussycat, i'm sure you'd LOVE to get ya hands on Adonis in OR out of the ring, but Malcolm just ain't that into you, you feelin' me? And hey.. Malcolm don't wear shorts.. if you know what I mean! Ahhhh yeah!

Shining Light
11-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Fucking amazing PPV, Bear you're an absolute legend! Marked out when Van returned, Dixon won the World title and Rob Rage came back home :)

Shining: Hey Adonis... Say hello to Valentina

Torphy
11-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Fucking amazing PPV, Bear you're an absolute legend! Marked out when Van returned, Dixon won the World title and Rob Rage came back home :)

Shining: Hey Adonis... Say hello to Valentina

Adonis: Yo' ass better tell me what you've done with her by the end of the next Chaos Shinin', otherwise I swear to you right now that you gonna see your God a lot sooner than you think.

Shining Light
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Adonis: Yo' ass better tell me what you've done with her by the end of the next Chaos Shinin', otherwise I swear to you right now that you gonna see your God a lot sooner than you think.

Shining: All is well Adonis, there is no need to worry. She is in safe hands with me, there is no need to worry...

Torphy
11-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Shining: All is well Adonis, there is no need to worry. She is in safe hands with me, there is no need to worry...

Adonis: Safe ain't a word i'm gonna be using to describe how you are when I get my hands on you punk..

Shining Light
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Adonis: Safe ain't a word i'm gonna be using to describe how you are when I get my hands on you punk..

Shining: Calm down Adonis my friend... After all, threatening me with violence won't get you anywhere. After all, whilst Valentina is in my hands, I have all the power

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Bushido: I may have been unsuccessful in my match, but you just wait... Zeiten andern sich!

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Hawk: Dixon all of these people walk around with their petty threats waiting to shut you and your friends down, remember this. I did not beat Shaz like I said I would, I eviscerated him into the fires of hell. I proved why the sky is my domain and I am the ultimate aerial predator and as a bonus I hold the key to the future in this briefcase.

Dixon, I can lurk anywhere and strike at any moment. I could take you out after a match, at your home, lower a cage on you in the ring to make sure no one gets involved, hell I strike you and not cash in. The Clique does not scare me because while they send messages through group beatings, I can send an even stronger message by myself. The landscape is changing fast, but now that I have the chips, expect Mayhem very soon.

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Just incase I was jokin about the reporting on ttc and bennythe ball lol ..anyways on to some

Reading! Be back later

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Ace Note: So, this place has got she-males, kidnappers, child murderers, a major case of vanity complex and ladies men? Eh, it's a lot better than home I suppose.

Torphy
11-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Shining: Calm down Adonis my friend... After all, threatening me with violence won't get you anywhere. After all, whilst Valentina is in my hands, I have all the power

Adonis: If you think i'm gonna just let you put yo' hands on an innocent woman then you got another thing comin'.. i'ma find a way to get her back you little creep, Malcolm'll find a way..

Super_Dave
11-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Ace Note: So, this place has got she-males, kidnappers, child murderers, a major case of vanity complex and ladies men? Eh, it's a lot better than home I suppose.

Dave Steele: And an ass kicker, if you want to add that to your list!

Shining Light
11-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Adonis: If you think i'm gonna just let you put yo' hands on an innocent woman then you got another thing comin'.. i'ma find a way to get her back you little creep, Malcolm'll find a way..

Shining: Whatever helps you sleep at night Adonis, though I'm sure that Valentina will have no problem with that...

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Adonis: Hold on there Pussycat, i'm sure you'd LOVE to get ya hands on Adonis in OR out of the ring, but Malcolm just ain't that into you, you feelin' me? And hey.. Malcolm don't wear shorts.. if you know what I mean! Ahhhh yeah!

Athena: You've got that right, I'd love nothing more than to get my hands on you... and rip you apart!!! I don't give a damn if you're a boxer or briefs man, that's for your rent-a-date tonight to find out. It's a good thing for you that you're not that into me because if you were it would hurt a lot more and when I gave you the beating of your life.

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 12:56 PM
*The door, that leads into the locker room flies open but no one's behind it. The door remains open as the lights start to dim down into pitch darkness. Fog begins to roll through the door, coating the floor with thick, gray mist. Suddenly, a loud thud can be heard as apparently, someone or something has entered the locker room area. Suddenly, "Green Ranger" by J. Cole and Lil Wayne begins to be played in the background and the lights turn back on. Standing side by side, arms crossed, with huge, cocky grins, clad head to toe in over sized boots, ripped jeans that expose the top of the boxers underneath, clock necklaces, blue bandannas, Mets jerseys and grills, is none other than Ron Macoonie and his partner in crime, Skyler Drek.*

Skyler Drek: Yo, yo, yooooooo! Wassup, homies?! Guess who's baaaaaaaaaack?!

Ron Macoonie: Ya'll guessed it! R-Mac and the The Master of Edrektions, Skyler Drek, are here to stay in the IWA!

Skyler Drek: So, let's crank up the beats, find yo-self a shawtie and....

The pair look around at all of the either unimpressed or bewildered faces and they both stop themselves. Drek pulls out a remote from his pants, presses a button and the music stops. Macoonie facepalms himself while Skyler groans in despair.

Skyler Drek: SEE, dude? I told you this wasn't gonna work!

Ron Macoonie: But, it was so obvious that it would! I mean, remember what happened with the last two feds we tried to join? If we were gonna do this place, we had to be something different to throw everyone off.

Skyler Drek: But gangstas?! Really?! You couldn't find a better gimmick to work with than that?!

Ron Macoonie: Well, I said that we could have been billed as Vulcans, who were secretly trained by Spock to take over the wrestling world but you said nooooooooo!

Skyler Drek: No! I said, it would work except that the wrestling demographic isn't very adept in the Star Trek genre so we had to try something else!

Ron Macoonie: So I went with gangstas!

Skyler Drek: Um, hello? Hollywood Homeboys, anyone?!

Ron Macoonie: Oh yeah. Forgot about those guys.

Skyler Drek: *groans* Whatever, dude. The point is, we screwed up big time. There's no way the IWC's gonna get behind us now that we tried to copy someone else's gimmick.

Ron Macoonie: But if you think about it, Hollywood Homeboys are ripoffs of Cryme Tyme.

Skyler Drek: Exactly. There's no way we're gonna be in the same boat. C'mon. Let's take these ridiculous clothes off.

Ron Macoonie: Alright, alright. But I'm keeping the jersey.

Skyler Drek: You don't even like the Mets.

Ron Macoonie: At least they're better than the Cubs. :rolleyes:

Skyler Drek: Don't even start with me. (-_-)

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Whiz: Hold up a minute, nigga! What da hell is a Cryme Tyme?

Iceman: It's Tyme for Cryme already, bruh?

Whiz: Shut the fuck up!

Damian: Haaay!

HH: Gaaay! *run out*

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey guys so i wont be on much today. Im at a twilight all day movie marathon with the gf her sis and cousin. Just got through the first one. 4 more to go

VanHooliganX
11-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey guys so i wont be on much today. Im at a twilight all day movie marathon with the gf her sis and cousin. Just got through the first one. 4 more to go

Mother of god.

SOMEONE SAVE HIM!

S.E. Zero
11-15-2012, 02:23 PM

I'll get you some tampons cause after this marathon, you might just have a vagina hahaha just messing :p

Super_Dave
11-15-2012, 02:25 PM

I wonder which T-Shirt Bear wore.... Team Jacob or Team Edward? :p

Asherdelampyr
11-15-2012, 02:31 PM
he strikes me as a team jacob type

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 02:48 PM
he strikes me as a team jacob type

I don't know, he looks like he would be big on sparkles

Asherdelampyr
11-15-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't know, he looks like he would be big on sparkles

well there is that.

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Hawk: Dixon, I don't know when I should cash in. Beating you would be pretty big but beating Rage would be a lot bigger. Decisions, decisions.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 04:42 PM

I wore a team aeropostale shirt haha

K2Jelly
11-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Hawk: Dixon, I don't know when I should cash in. Beating you would be pretty big but beating Rage would be a lot bigger. Decisions, decisions.

Macoonie: Working the dirtsheets like a pro!

Drek: But, since you're going to have to use that briefcase anyways, I'd do it as soon as possible.

Macoonie: Are you kidding?! The IWC will get antsy waiting for him to use it. Therefore, IWA will get more rating because people will be tuning in waiting for him to use it.

Drek: Exactly. They'll be waiting and the more time presses on, the more obvious it will be when he cashes it in. Think about how many forums that lordofpain will be getting when he uses it now, the moment where everyone least expects it!

Macoonie: But that rash decision will get him lost in the fold when the feud that KJ PUNK and AJ Dixon starts. He'll get thrown in a triple threat feud and he'll have less time in TV to show off.

*Ron and Skyler continue to argue back and forth with each other*

Vandarius
11-15-2012, 05:37 PM
I wore a team aeropostale shirt haha

*Team Darius shirt

TTC
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Wells: Well Brock, that is because that is what you use to help you wi---, oh wait, you don't have many victories...so even steroids can't help you win matches, you suck that badly, wow....remind me, which team won at Lost Cause?
Brock: Yeah sure let's go with that. I use steroids.:rolleyes: By the way, that was sarcasm Wells. Like I said before it was Ryder who got pinned.

Dave Steele: And an ass kicker, if you want to add that to your list!
Brock: Sorry, the only ass kicker around this parts is me. Not you or anyone else. So, go back to high school where clearly that's the only place you can kick someone's ass.

*The door, that leads into the locker room flies open but no one's behind it. The door remains open as the lights start to dim down into pitch darkness. Fog begins to roll through the door, coating the floor with thick, gray mist. Suddenly, a loud thud can be heard as apparently, someone or something has entered the locker room area. Suddenly, "Green Ranger" by J. Cole and Lil Wayne begins to be played in the background and the lights turn back on. Standing side by side, arms crossed, with huge, cocky grins, clad head to toe in over sized boots, ripped jeans that expose the top of the boxers underneath, clock necklaces, blue bandannas, Mets jerseys and grills, is none other than Ron Macoonie and his partner in crime, Skyler Drek.*

Skyler Drek: Yo, yo, yooooooo! Wassup, homies?! Guess who's baaaaaaaaaack?!

Ron Macoonie: Ya'll guessed it! R-Mac and the The Master of Edrektions, Skyler Drek, are here to stay in the IWA!

Skyler Drek: So, let's crank up the beats, find yo-self a shawtie and....

The pair look around at all of the either unimpressed or bewildered faces and they both stop themselves. Drek pulls out a remote from his pants, presses a button and the music stops. Macoonie facepalms himself while Skyler groans in despair.

Skyler Drek: SEE, dude? I told you this wasn't gonna work!

Ron Macoonie: But, it was so obvious that it would! I mean, remember what happened with the last two feds we tried to join? If we were gonna do this place, we had to be something different to throw everyone off.

Skyler Drek: But gangstas?! Really?! You couldn't find a better gimmick to work with than that?!

Ron Macoonie: Well, I said that we could have been billed as Vulcans, who were secretly trained by Spock to take over the wrestling world but you said nooooooooo!

Skyler Drek: No! I said, it would work except that the wrestling demographic isn't very adept in the Star Trek genre so we had to try something else!

Ron Macoonie: So I went with gangstas!

Skyler Drek: Um, hello? Hollywood Homeboys, anyone?!

Ron Macoonie: Oh yeah. Forgot about those guys.

Skyler Drek: *groans* Whatever, dude. The point is, we screwed up big time. There's no way the IWC's gonna get behind us now that we tried to copy someone else's gimmick.

Ron Macoonie: But if you think about it, Hollywood Homeboys are ripoffs of Cryme Tyme.

Skyler Drek: Exactly. There's no way we're gonna be in the same boat. C'mon. Let's take these ridiculous clothes off.

Ron Macoonie: Alright, alright. But I'm keeping the jersey.

Skyler Drek: You don't even like the Mets.

Ron Macoonie: At least they're better than the Cubs. :rolleyes:

Skyler Drek: Don't even start with me. (-_-)
OOC: Finally, they are here.

*Team Darius shirt
OOC: I would wear it. Now, do I get pushed?;)

Vandarius
11-15-2012, 07:22 PM
OOC: I would wear it. Now, do I get pushed?;)

A push you say ... ?

Okay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE&feature=fvwrel

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Macoonie: Working the dirtsheets like a pro!

Drek: But, since you're going to have to use that briefcase anyways, I'd do it as soon as possible.

Macoonie: Are you kidding?! The IWC will get antsy waiting for him to use it. Therefore, IWA will get more rating because people will be tuning in waiting for him to use it.

Drek: Exactly. They'll be waiting and the more time presses on, the more obvious it will be when he cashes it in. Think about how many forums that lordofpain will be getting when he uses it now, the moment where everyone least expects it!

Macoonie: But that rash decision will get him lost in the fold when the feud that KJ PUNK and AJ Dixon starts. He'll get thrown in a triple threat feud and he'll have less time in TV to show off.

*Ron and Skyler continue to argue back and forth with each other*

Hawk: I have taken all that into account, with Punk, Dixon and Rage all in that mess. But while using the very case opens pandora box plauging the world, the box itself can cause pandamonium without being opened at all.

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Dixon: Oh so you da one dat has da briefcase now! Oh shit man den I got nofin' to worry bout. I don't plan on losin' dis title anytime soon especially to some loser who can't take on a man in a full match. Try using after a match i'm in and see wat happens, you won't even get da chance to attack.

TTC
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Dixon: Oh so you da one dat has da briefcase now! Oh shit man den I got nofin' to worry bout. I don't plan on losin' dis title anytime soon especially to some loser who can't take on a man in a full match. Try using after a match i'm in and see wat happens, you won't even get da chance to attack.
Ryder: You do know he can cash it in a normal match, right bro?

CricketTragic
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM

Israel: Well if it isnt the whinging whining wheres my opportunity raving lunatic, AJ Dixon. Congratulations on drawing the lucky ticket and winning that title in a triple threat match mind you, the type of match you whinged about losing in at the first PPV. WOW talk about a contradiction, like I said well done

AirBourne
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Wells: Edwards, it's sad how you can't admit that you loss, you deflect blame, and that is what makes you a loser.

TTC
11-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Wells: Edwards, it's sad how you can't admit that you loss, you deflect blame, and that is what makes you a loser.
Brock: You want to talk about failure? Where is your title from EWNCW?

BennyTheBall
11-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Mr. Smyth: Still not seeing the bigger picture, are you, Kyojin? Always paying attention to your small world and not beyond the realms of your reality.

BennyTheBall
11-15-2012, 09:02 PM

I second this. It's no secret that Adonis is one of my favourite characters right now, and I certainly wouldn't pass up a chance to feud with him.

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 09:05 PM

Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I took this from Shaz in the most brutal match of the night. I stripped him of the case and his pride and made sure he was in agony. I plan on using it when the moment is right to ensure the maximum amount of Mayhem.

Rehmix
11-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Israel: Well if it isnt the whinging whining wheres my opportunity raving lunatic, AJ Dixon. Congratulations on drawing the lucky ticket and winning that title in a triple threat match mind you, the type of match you whinged about losing in at the first PPV. WOW talk about a contradiction, like I said well done
Dixon: Man shut ya ass up, did you not hear me during Chaos? I didn't want a triple threat match, I was highly against it, but May made it dat way. And even wif da extra man I won, so don't come at me wif dis contradiction bullshit!

VanHooliganX
11-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I took this from Shaz in the most brutal match of the night. I stripped him of the case and his pride and made sure he was in agony. I plan on using it when the moment is right to ensure the maximum amount of Mayhem.

Van: In case you didn't notice. I'm back. I've been in some of the most brutal matches ever and done brutal things to wannabes in past classics. I plan on making sure that your dream stays that way. A dream. You're an afterthought when us for are in the mix. We run this joint now.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Van: In case you didn't notice. I'm back. I've been in some of the most brutal matches ever and done brutal things to wannabes in past classics. I plan on making sure that your dream stays that way. A dream. You're an afterthought when us for are in the mix. We run this joint now.

IC: It's just like my amigo said.. we run this place now! anyone thinking of challenging that and it will be bad for there health, you try it Hawk and be prepared to get your wings clipped chico.

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 09:52 AM
IC: It's just like my amigo said.. we run this place now! anyone thinking of challenging that and it will be bad for there health, you try it Hawk and be prepared to get your wings clipped chico.

Darius: That's funny, because the last time I checked, I ran things around here, "chico"

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Darius: That's funny, because the last time I checked, I ran things around here, "chico"

Ramon: Oh yeah? you and what army? did you not see the PPv bichano? the two biggest stars in wrestling are back.. the Hooligan and El Bandido! we are running things with the new champion.. "Primetime" AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling history.. Athena the Amazon.

That's unstoppable man.. I will tell you what though Darius, you stay out of our way and you don't need to worry.. get involved! *Ramon smiles* well bad things will happen.

wrestlingfan66513
11-16-2012, 10:11 AM

Hawk: I can take on the best and not just win but demoralize them juust like i did to shaz. You think numbers matter, I can run drive bys on each of you when your alone. I dont hang ouut backstage where I'm a sitting duck so after try and find me.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Athena: Some guys just never shut up do they? At least that annoying Adonis guy hasn't made a peep. He needs to take a page out of my book and relax when he's outside the ring or else I'm going to have to pound on him just a bit.

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Ramon: Oh yeah? you and what army? did you not see the PPv bichano? the two biggest stars in wrestling are back.. the Hooligan and El Bandido! we are running things with the new champion.. "Primetime" AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling history.. Athena the Amazon.

That's unstoppable man.. I will tell you what though Darius, you stay out of our way and you don't need to worry.. get involved! *Ramon smiles* well bad things will happen.

Darius: What? Do you think I'm afraid of two cowards who attack people from behind? Did YOU see what went down over the past few weeks? Let alone the payperview? I stop at nothing now to get whats mine ... Go ask that little girl that got in my way. You two aren't my problem though ... I have a bone to pick. Do me a favor muchacho, stay away from me, and your little amazon won't get hurt.

Torphy
11-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Athena: Some guys just never shut up do they? At least that annoying Adonis guy hasn't made a peep. He needs to take a page out of my book and relax when he's outside the ring or else I'm going to have to pound on him just a bit.

Adonis: Did someone call Malcolm's name? Ahaaa of course they did! Malcolm's name is screamed just about every damn night! Woo! Listen sugar, slip into somethin' a lil more glamourous and Malcolm might show you a good time, when it comes to women sweetheart, i'm a lover not a fighter! Now move that ass a little so Malcolm can see what you workin' with!

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Adonis: Did someone call Malcolm's name? Ahaaa of course they did! Malcolm's name is screamed just about every damn night! Woo! Listen sugar, slip into somethin' a lil more glamourous and Malcolm might show you a good time, when it comes to women sweetheart, i'm a lover not a fighter! Now move that ass a little so Malcolm can see what you workin' with!

Darius: I always knew you were into men ... That "thing" looks like a tanned Hulk

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 10:28 AM

Athena: Bitch I told you I'm not one of your little skanks here to twirl around for your pleasure. I'm the woman who's gonna kick your your ass. Now what do you think about that sweetheart?

Torphy
11-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Darius: I always knew you were into men ... That "thing" looks like a tanned Hulk

Adonis: Hey, she might look a lil fugly but every chick needs love! Malcolm don't discriminate brother, besides he finds that the homely chicks are a lil more appreciative of the attention, know what am sayin'?

Torphy
11-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Athena: Bitch I told you I'm not one of your little skanks here to twirl around for your pleasure. I'm the woman who's gonna kick your your ass. Now what do you think about that sweetheart?

Adonis: Hunny you can do whatever you want to Malcolm's ass.. well not EEEEVERYTHIN'... there's places even a romantic like me wouldn't tread, you feelin' me? Now turn around girl, Malcolm lovin' the wagon you draggin'!

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 10:31 AM

Darius: Hahahahahahaha! I like this one!

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Mr. Smyth: Now this has suddenly gotten very interesting...

Torphy
11-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Mr. Smyth: Now this has suddenly gotten very interesting...

Adonis: You wait your turn now Mr. Smyth.. Malcolm saw her first..

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Adonis: You wait your turn now Mr. Smyth.. Malcolm saw her first..

Mr. Smyth: Far be it from me to stand in the way. You go ahead sir, since you have invoked 'the guy code'.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Darius: Hahahahahahaha! I like this one!

Athena: Then don't piss me off by calling me a man or a thing!

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Adonis: Hunny you can do whatever you want to Malcolm's ass.. well not EEEEVERYTHIN'... there's places even a romantic like me wouldn't tread, you feelin' me? Now turn around girl, Malcolm lovin' the wagon you draggin'!

Athena: Then I hope he be loving the corpse I'll be dragging after I face him in a match. You feeling me sweetheart?

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Athena: Then don't piss me off by calling me a man or a thing!

Darius: Let me watch you throw Adonis around like a rag doll and we have a deal.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Darius: Let me watch you throw Adonis around like a rag doll and we have a deal.

Athena chuckles "I'll do more than just toss him around, I'll rip his junk off and throw it in the trash with the rest of the shit that stinks and doesn't work".

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Athena chuckles "I'll do more than just toss him around, I'll rip his junk off and throw it in the trash with the rest of the shit that stinks and doesn't work".

Dave Steele: Don't worry Athena... these chumps are way out of your league... They wouldn't even know what to do with a goddess woman. These maggots are just a waste of your precious time.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Ok so here is the skimmy. Im going to finalize the next card and promos ill need and im going to send them out tonight. There is no hurry to get them back. Im giving everyone two weeks to do them. Im giving myself and vand next week and the following week off. But be prepared, the next show will be a huge one!

Torphy
11-16-2012, 11:03 AM

Adonis: Oh girl that just breaks Malcolms heart! You can't just go around rippin' stuff off a man! You gotta be gentle, take yo' sweet ass tiiiime girl, Malcolm will teach ya! I'm stayin' in room 69 at the local Hilton, you drop on by and Malcolm'll show you a good time, mmhmm yeah he will!

The Tyndall Effect
11-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Bushido: I'm ready for this. I'll take out all the schwein in my way- Hagel dem König!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Darius: What? Do you think I'm afraid of two cowards who attack people from behind? Did YOU see what went down over the past few weeks? Let alone the payperview? I stop at nothing now to get whats mine ... Go ask that little girl that got in my way. You two aren't my problem though ... I have a bone to pick. Do me a favor muchacho, stay away from me, and your little amazon won't get hurt.

Ramon: What went down over the past few weeks? You think El Bandido actually cares about anything that went on before I got here? I'm here because this place was crying out for stars.. that's why me and Van are here, the future has become the present with the talent that this group has.. if you are not with us, then you are not important.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Adonis: Oh girl that just breaks Malcolms heart! You can't just go around rippin' stuff off a man! You gotta be gentle, take yo' sweet ass tiiiime girl, Malcolm will teach ya! I'm stayin' in room 69 at the local Hilton, you drop on by and Malcolm'll show you a good time, mmhmm yeah he will!

Ramon: I'm sure that's the room Kyojin said he was staying at also..

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 11:24 AM

Darius: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2f5ktHkk1qen7gs.gif

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Darius: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2f5ktHkk1qen7gs.gif

Athena: Hold up you called me a little girl? You think you're something special just cause you eliminated me when I wasn't even paying attention to you? What do you want some kind of medal? I'll toss you Adonis' junk, he doesn't need it anymore. Have fun!

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Athena: Hold up you called me a little girl? You think you're something special just cause you eliminated me when I wasn't even paying attention to you? What do you want some kind of medal? I'll toss you Adonis' junk, he doesn't need it anymore. Have fun!

Darius: Actually I wasn't referring to you. You got lucky. I'm talking about April Hale, the ditsy broad that got in my way a few weeks ago.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Ace Note: It's pretty ironic. I run away from the circus and I come here and the more I look around, the more this place looks like a circus. Not that it's a bad thing. At least I don't have to run anymore tightropes.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Darius: Actually I wasn't referring to you. You got lucky. I'm talking about April Hale, the ditsy broad that got in my way a few weeks ago.

Do me a favor muchacho, stay away from me, and your little amazon won't get hurt.

Athena: You still called me a little amazon and implied you can hurt me.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Ace Note: From what I've seen so far, this place has a couple of clowns and illusion artists. And apparently, we've got a closet "sword swallower" with an inferiority complex.

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Athena: You still called me a little amazon and implied you can hurt me.

Darius: Oh, that. Yeah. It wasn't an implication, it was a promise.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Darius: Oh, that. Yeah. It wasn't an implication, it was a promise.

Athena: I'd love to see you try it.

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:10 PM

Dave Steele: Athena... if you need for me to take this piece of garbage out for you, I'd gladly do it.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Dave Steele: Athena... if you need for me to take this piece of garbage out for you, I'd gladly do it.

Ace Note: Yo, man. I'd hate to tell you this but I think you've got something on your face. Right around your nose. I have no idea whether you pigged out on chocolate ice cream or not but it looks suspiciously brown. :rolleyes:

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Ace Note: Yo, man. I'd hate to tell you this but I think you've got something on your face. Right around your nose. I have no idea whether you pigged out on chocolate ice cream or not but it looks suspiciously brown. :rolleyes:

Dave Steele: I'd hate to tell you this... but it looks like you could have something up your ass! It will be my foot if you don't keep your nose out of this.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Dave Steele: I'd hate to tell you this... but it looks like you could have something up your ass! It will be my foot if you don't keep your nose out of this.

Ace Note: Alright, alright. Fair enough. I'll keep out of your business. Just don't be surprised when you find her...er...him...it doesn't appreciate your loyalty. She...Athena seems to be in this business for hers...itself ​and plans to take no one along for the ride.

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Ace Note: Alright, alright. Fair enough. I'll keep out of your business. Just don't be surprised when you find her...er...him...it doesn't appreciate your loyalty. She...Athena seems to be in this business for hers...itself ​and plans to take no one along for the ride.

Dave Steele: I'm glad you are backing off chump... that's about the smartest decision you have ever made. Either way I can smell your fear from here and you just saved yourself from the beating of your life.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Dave Steele: I'm glad you are backing off chump... that's about the smartest decision you have ever made. Either way I can smell your fear from here and you just saved yourself from the beating of your life.

Ace Note: Pssh. Please. The only reason I'm "backing off" is because there's only a few things in this world that make me cringe. One of them is seeing another man cry. Feel free to swing by the locker room and pick up some Kleenex for when she...it breaks your heart...or your spine. Which ever comes first.

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Ace Note: Pssh. Please. The only reason I'm "backing off" is because there's only a few things in this world that make me cringe. One of them is seeing another man cry. Feel free to swing by the locker room and pick up some Kleenex for when she...it breaks your heart...or your spine. Which ever comes first.

Dave Steele: No thanks chump... I'll just swing by the locker room and kick your teeth in. That would make me feel better seeing your pathetic self cringing on the ground in agony and pain.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Dave Steele: No thanks chump... I'll just swing by the locker room and kick your teeth in. That would make me feel better seeing your pathetic self cringing on the ground in agony and pain.

Ace Note: Woah, woah. Easy there, Mighty Joe Young. I don't think such a "delicate flower" like Athena would appreciate you using such a coarse method of aggression. How's about we joust in the golden wheat fields at noon? Or settle our differences in a sporting game of Othello? No. Too hard? Tic-tac-toe? Naw, I'd probably beat you there, too.....Man, this is gonna be tough. :confused:

Vandarius
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Darius: I will, barbie. You should have never of joined if you didn't want to be challenged.

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Ace Note: Woah, woah. Easy there, Mighty Joe Young. I don't think such a "delicate flower" like Athena would appreciate you using such a coarse method of aggression. How's about we joust in the golden wheat fields at noon? Or settle our differences in a sporting game of Othello? No. Too hard? Tic-tac-toe? Naw, I'd probably beat you there, too.....Man, this is gonna be tough. :confused:

Dave Steele: What about a puzzle? I like puzzles. I can slowly beat the shit out of your face and tear it into pieces and put them in a box. Then I'll send that box to your family and let them have the pleasure of putting your crappy face back together. That sounds like fun and it'll bring your whole family together. I like that option better.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Dave Steele: What about a puzzle? I like puzzles. I can slowly beat the shit out of your face and tear it into pieces and put them in a box. Then I'll send that box to your family and let them have the pleasure of putting your crappy face back together. That sounds like fun and it'll bring your whole family together. I like that option better.

Ace Note: Yeah, the only problem with that is...my folks kinda hate me so they'd probably return to the sender. Plus, I doubt you'd be able to open a box much less be able to send one. But if you do, don't use scissors to open it. We wouldn't want you cutting yourself with them after all. Oh and if you happen to fall into the box, don't freak out, okay? I'm sure you'll be able to get out...eventually. If not, I'll phone in the National Guard.

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Ace Note: Yeah, the only problem with that is...my folks kinda hate me so they'd probably return to the sender. Plus, I doubt you'd be able to open a box much less be able to send one. But if you do, don't use scissors to open it. We wouldn't want you cutting yourself with them after all. Oh and if you happen to fall into the box, don't freak out, okay? I'm sure you'll be able to get out...eventually. If not, I'll phone in the National Guard.

Dave Steele: I don't blame your folks for hating you. I just met you and I don't give a damn about you, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn about a lot of people here.

OOC: Lunch time... its always great ICing with you pal.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Dave Steele: I don't blame your folks for hating you. I just met you and I don't give a damn about you, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn about a lot of people here.

OOC: Lunch time... its always great ICing with you pal.

OOC: Later, man. I've got an exam in about an hour.

Glamour Girl
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Darius: I will, barbie. You should have never of joined if you didn't want to be challenged.

Athena: Sweetheart you've got your pretty little head all confused again. I said I'd like to see you try so I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of not wanting to be challenged.

The Tyndall Effect
11-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Damian: Haaay guys! Listen up! We shouldn't be mean to each other like this, mmmkay? We need to be happy and loving! :D Also, has anyone seen a sexy man around I can be best butties... er, buddies with?

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Damian: Haaay guys! Listen up! We shouldn't be mean to each other like this, mmmkay? We need to be happy and loving! :D Also, has anyone seen a sexy man around I can be best butties... er, buddies with?

Dave Steele: I think you're in the wrong place.... Why don't you go on now and go find your balls!

The Tyndall Effect
11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Dave Steele: I think you're in the wrong place.... Why don't you go on now and go find your balls!
Damian looks Steele up and down and giggles, then draws his attention to his ass.

Damian: I found em, suga!

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Damian looks Steele up and down and giggles, then draws his attention to his ass.

Damian: I found em, suga!

Dave Steele: The only thing you found is a trip to the ICU boy....

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Awesome ICing guys. Working on some stuff so keep an eye out :D

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Awesome ICing guys. Working on some stuff so keep an eye out :D

Will do boss

The Tyndall Effect
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Dave Steele: The only thing you found is a trip to the ICU boy....
Damian: Boy? *grins* I'm a man with a foot-long, and I'm willing to prove it!

As Eddings unzips his fly, Whiz and Iceman appear, tackling the former TV show host and sending him crashing down head-first, knocking him unconscious.

Whiz: Nobody wants to see that, nigga!

Iceman: You said it, bruh!

Super_Dave
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Damian: Boy? *grins* I'm a man with a foot-long, and I'm willing to prove it!

As Eddings unzips his fly, Whiz and Iceman appear, tackling the former TV show host and sending him crashing down head-first, knocking him unconscious.

Whiz: Nobody wants to see that, nigga!

Iceman: You said it, bruh!

Dave Steele: Boys... the BEER is on me tonight!!!

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 04:30 PM
I just noticed the "k2jelly has come to iwa!" tag. Who made that? :)

Ace Note: Gays, too, huh? He's probably better than these boneheads.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I just noticed the "k2jelly has come to iwa!" tag. Who made that? :)

Ace Note: Gays, too, huh? He's probably better than these boneheads.

I think me???? :confused:

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 04:52 PM
I think me???? :confused:

Thanks, man. Never had a tag made for me before.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Ok guys. Finalized the next card, the next PPV card, and Destined for Immortality, our WM type PPV, in January. I'm goingg to send promo assignments out now, but again, you have 2 weeks to do them. Some of you have 2 assignments for the same character, you'll see. So you have time, but don't wait till the last minute

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Ok guys. I fibbed. I went and got pizza. NOW i'm working on assignments :D

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 06:11 PM

I was worried then.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Ramon: Yo, chico! I hope you got me some Pizza?.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Ramon: Yo, chico! I hope you got me some Pizza?.

Divine: No..but he did get a picture of you swimming across the border with a burrito in your mouth

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Divine: No..but he did get a picture of you swimming across the border with a burrito in your mouth

Ramon: Divine? Divine? why does that name ring a bell.. I remember you from somewhere, oh that's right.. Chris "Talks all the time" Devine, the guy that thought he was the next best thing yet remained a nobody while I was the face of the company.

Now I remember you chica, It's seems your jokes are like your wrestling ability.. pathetic.

Also I'm Portuguese not Mexican bichano!

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Ramon: Divine? Divine? why does that name ring a bell.. I remember you from somewhere, oh that's right.. Chris "Talks all the time" Devine, the guy that thought he was the next best thing yet remained a nobody while I was the face of the company.

Now I remember you chica, It's seems your jokes are like your wrestling ability.. pathetic.

Also I'm Portuguese not Mexican bichano!

Divine: Portuguese, mexican, chinese, asian, japanese, canadian...it's all the same to Divine, just more chumpettes to beat down on. Divine remembers you too Carla. Weren't you apart of that group that Divine took the Universal title from one of your peeps? That's right, you were. Oh look, you are apart of a group now...Divine wonders if that means your only as good as when you have others around you

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Divine: Portuguese, mexican, chinese, asian, japanese, canadian...it's all the same to Divine, just more chumpettes to beat down on. Divine remembers you too Carla. Weren't you apart of that group that Divine took the Universal title from one of your peeps? That's right, you were. Oh look, you are apart of a group now...Divine wonders if that means your only as good as when you have others around you

Ramon: You took the title from a member of the Clique? and that affects me how? The Clique had weaknesses and without me or Van.. the Clique was nothing! Yet we dominated.. says how bad you and the other "super hero's" like only good for tag team wrestling Rob Rage was..as for me needing a group, you clearly don't know anything about El Bandido.. I was the Adrenaline Champion and the face of the company before the Clique was ever formed and guess what.. I'm still the undefeated Adrenaline champion.. And better then you.. or these other idiota's will ever be *Ramon smiles* But you.. You all already know that.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Ramon: You took the title from a member of the Clique? and that affects me how? The Clique had weaknesses and without me or Van.. the Clique was nothing! Yet we dominated.. says how bad you and the other "super hero's" like only good for tag team wrestling Rob Rage was..as for me needing a group, you clearly don't know anything about El Bandido.. I was the Adrenaline Champion and the face of the company before the Clique was ever formed and guess what.. I'm still the undefeated Adrenaline champion.. And better then you.. or these other idiota's will ever be *Ramon smiles* But you.. You all already know that.
Divine: Right, and Divine was the Universal Champ when that company went under. Matter of fact, the undefeated Universal Champ too. Maybe Divine and ramon should step into the ring, see who truly was better

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Divine: Right, and Divine was the Universal Champ when that company went under. Matter of fact, the undefeated Universal Champ too. Maybe Divine and ramon should step into the ring, see who truly was better

Mr. Smyth: Was being the key word here. As beneficial as it is to look and admire on past successes, is it not time for the two of you to put an action plan for the future and look to achieve something else? Or you could continue to be a pair of whinging old ladies.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM

Ramon: No need chica, I'm telling you I'm better then you will ever be.. I have been here a matter of days and I.. along with a few friends are already running this place.. it's a matter of time before Gold is around my waist.

As for you.. well you will keep talking and talking some more, Divine says this and Divine says that.. Well here is what Ramon says.. the face of wrestling is back and IWA is in the hands of a multi-time world champion Van Hooligan X.. The Prime time World Champion AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling.. Athena the Amazon and Me! The resident Bad guy and the new face of IWA.. Carlos Alberto Ramon!

Chow Bichano! *Ramon winks and smiles at Divine before leaving the room*

OOC: I'm off man! speak tomorrow.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Mr. Smyth: Was being the key word here. As beneficial as it is to look and admire on past successes, is it not time for the two of you to put an action plan for the future and look to achieve something else? Or you could continue to be a pair of whinging old ladies.

Ramon: I would love to say something back.. but I have no idea who you are bichano, future success? oh don't worry it's coming.. it's coming real soon, I just hope you are not in the way or bad things will happen.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
KAYFABULOUS

Blog 76: Entering The Fray: Amazons, Gangstas and Anarchy?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Greetings loyal fanbase, smarks and wiki walkers alike! Welcome to the 76th edition of Kayfabulous, the #1 primetime wrestling outlet on the interwebs, guaranteed to provide you with the most accurate inside information from whatever wrestling federation we have. Drek and I decided to put all our eggs in one basket and sign up to IWA, run by Daniel May. Here, we have some familiar faces from pas, defunct indy feds such as Sagittarius Blue, Darius, KJ PUNK, Brock Edwards and Chris Divine and a couple of mainstreamers like Ryan Wells and Shining Light.

Everything was looking good...until we walked in the front door. Yeah, lesson number one: when you want to make an impression in a new work environment, bad mix tapes with saggy pants will get you nowhere except for out the front door. Fortunately, we were met with indifference from our antics and have still been allowed to keep our jobs.

But c'mon, we all know why you're really here. We've read all your tweets in response to all of our IWA hype promos, months prior to signing up here and we've read 'em all with most of them having a central message..."Can I have Skyler Drek's phone number? He's so dreamy" Yep. I hope you're laughing now at this, mostly out of contempt since he decided to be a smart@ss and make a couple of phony Twitter accounts all asking the same question. Seriously, and he says I'm desperate. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the real central question is, "What can we expect from you guys? I mean, you haven't even had the chance to lace up your f#@%ing boots yet? When are you yucks gonna do something?" Okay, okay. We get it. That was more than one question and most of that sounded pretty hateful but they're ire is understandable as we haven't actually been in the ring as of yet but lay off, 'kay? Not our faults those places got shut down. But trust me, things WILL get better. How can I guarantee this? Well, the next episode of Chaos is coming up very shortly; two weeks to be exact. Mr. May himself sent both Skyler and I a personal messages telling us to get ready because we'll be making an appearance!!!!! #MarkingOut

So with that said, expect us to be making our appearances and in this wrestling business, anything can happen. So, that means we could get title shots, future endeavored, signed up to creative...whatever happens happens and that's what Kayfabulous does, embrace the chaos and while we journey down this dangerous road of professional wrestling we aim to do one thing and one thing happen: "Break kayfabe as much as possible! Because if you're in the know, you're a part of the show!"

Well, I'm going to end this blog for tonight. Tune in next time where we'll be evaluating the IWA talent after the next episode of Chaos takes place. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be rubbing that CY Young victory in Drek's face. Sucks to suck, Cubs.

Until next time,

Ron <3

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 08:15 PM
KAYFABULOUS

Greetings loyal fanbase, smarks and wiki walkers alike! Welcome to the 76th edition of Kayfabulous, the #1 primetime wrestling outlet on the interwebs, guaranteed to provide you with the most accurate inside information from whatever wrestling federation we have. Drek and I decided to put all our eggs in one basket and sign up to IWA, run by Daniel May. Here, we have some familiar faces from pas, defunct indy feds such as Sagittarius Blue, Darius, KJ PUNK, Brock Edwards and Chris Divine and a couple of mainstreamers like Ryan Wells and Shining Light.

Everything was looking good...until we walked in the front door. Yeah, lesson number one: when you want to make an impression in a new work environment, bad mix tapes with saggy pants will get you nowhere except for out the front door. Fortunately, we were met with indifference from our antics and have still been allowed to keep our jobs.

But c'mon, we all know why you're really here. We've read all your tweets in response to all of our IWA hype promos, months prior to signing up here and we've read 'em all with most of them having a central message..."Can I have Skyler Drek's phone number? He's so dreamy" Yep. I hope you're laughing now at this, mostly out of contempt since he decided to be a smart@ss and make a couple of phony Twitter accounts all asking the same question. Seriously, and he says I'm desperate. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the real central question is, "What can we expect from you guys? I mean, you haven't even had the chance to lace up your f#@%ing boots yet? When are you yucks gonna do something?" Okay, okay. We get it. That was more than one question and most of that sounded pretty hateful but they're ire is understandable as we haven't actually been in the ring as of yet but lay off, 'kay? Not our faults those places got shut down. But trust me, things WILL get better. How can I guarantee this? Well, the next episode of Chaos is coming up very shortly; two weeks to be exact. Mr. May himself sent both Skyler and I a personal messages telling us to get ready because we'll be making an appearance!!!!! #MarkingOut

So with that said, expect us to be making our appearances and in this wrestling business, anything can happen. So, that means we could get title shots, future endeavored, signed up to creative...whatever happens happens and that's what Kayfabulous does, embrace the chaos and while we journey down this dangerous road of professional wrestling we aim to do one thing and one thing happen: "Break kayfabe as much as possible! Because if you're in the know, you're a part of the show!"

Well, I'm going to end this blog for tonight. Tune in next time where we'll be evaluating the IWA talent after the next episode of Chaos takes place. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be rubbing that CY Young victory in Drek's face. Sucks to suck, Cubs.

Until next time,

Ron <3

Very Unique man, pretty cool. :)

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Ramon: I would love to say something back.. but I have no idea who you are bichano, future success? oh don't worry it's coming.. it's coming real soon, I just hope you are not in the way or bad things will happen.

Mr. Smyth: That's funny - I was just thinking the same about you.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Ramon: No need chica, I'm telling you I'm better then you will ever be.. I have been here a matter of days and I.. along with a few friends are already running this place.. it's a matter of time before Gold is around my waist.

As for you.. well you will keep talking and talking some more, Divine says this and Divine says that.. Well here is what Ramon says.. the face of wrestling is back and IWA is in the hands of a multi-time world champion Van Hooligan X.. The Prime time World Champion AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling.. Athena the Amazon and Me! The resident Bad guy and the new face of IWA.. Carlos Alberto Ramon!

Chow Bichano! *Ramon winks and smiles at Divine before leaving the room*

OOC: I'm off man! speak tomorrow.

Divine: Running this place? You must be crazier than others believe. The only thing you are running "chico" is running with the bulls. Divine doesn't care if he has to go through Van Holly X, Aga Jean Dixon, or Athe"I'm a man"na, but Divine wants a 1 on 1 match with Carlos Alberto Ramon. Heck, we could even call it a unification match. The be all end all. Divine's Universal title, for Carlo's Adrenaline title.

*Divine holds up his Universal Championship from HWA*

See, Divine still has his, as Divine is sure you still have yours chumpette

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:19 PM
KAYFABULOUS

Until next time,

Ron <3

I must say...this was very unique :D I like it :D

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:20 PM

Divine: Whinging old ladies? Aren't you the chumperino who chose not to face Kyojin for the Endurance title? Now, Divine make not like Kyojin, but atleast man up about it and admit your afraid of the jap

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Divine: Whinging old ladies? Aren't you the chumperino who chose not to face Kyojin for the Endurance title? Now, Divine make not like Kyojin, but atleast man up about it and admit your afraid of the jap

Mr. Smyth: My decision to not faced Kyojin was one that was made for the benefit of business. Like Kyojin, you too cannot appreciate the grander picture. But it's fine - you continue to live within your own reality.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Ok. All of my promos that need to be done are done for other companies. Time for a break :D

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey who added the #wewantkyovsdivine? :D

No_1eddiefan
11-16-2012, 09:45 PM

It definitely wasn't me..... ;)

HolyJose2391
11-16-2012, 09:46 PM
.....I read that as #wewanktokyovsdivine

Asherdelampyr
11-16-2012, 09:58 PM
KAYFABULOUS

Until next time,

Ron <3

that was fucking awesome!
loved it

CM Rock-Austin
11-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Amazing PPV guys!!! Loved reading it from top to bottom, my top 2 matches were the championship match and the asylum match!! I have to say I was surprised at the Van, Carlos, Zero, and Rob debuts, awesome to see you guys here! :D Can't wait to see what happens here next, should be interesting ;).

Jackson: I'm sure Killa loves the hospital he is at, I even made sure he had the room to himself so he can suffer privately *laughs*. Anyway I have my briefcase back so it is just a matter of time before I cash this in. We have a new group here I see, well let me be the first to say, all you guys can go jump off a cliff, no one will try to save you, and no one will be sad ;). IWA is going to get a lot interesting!

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Amazing PPV guys!!! Loved reading it from top to bottom, my top 2 matches were the championship match and the asylum match!! I have to say I was surprised at the Van, Carlos, Zero, and Rob debuts, awesome to see you guys here! :D Can't wait to see what happens here next, should be interesting ;).

Jackson: I'm sure Killa loves the hospital he is at, I even made sure he had the room to himself so he can suffer privately *laughs*. Anyway I have my briefcase back so it is just a matter of time before I cash this in. We have a new group here I see, well let me be the first to say, all you guys can go jump off a cliff, no one will try to save you, and no one will be sad ;). IWA is going to get a lot interesting!

Ace Note: If all the new guys jump off a cliff, how would things be more interesting? :confused: Wouldn't things be less interesting since you'd have less guys to have more variety?

CM Rock-Austin
11-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Ace Note: If all the new guys jump off a cliff, how would things be more interesting? :confused: Wouldn't things be less interesting since you'd have less guys to have more variety?
Jackson: I didn't say all the new guys, just that little group.

K2Jelly
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Jackson: I didn't say all the new guys, just that little group.

Ace Note: Oh. Fair enough. :D

TTC
11-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Ace Note: Oh. Fair enough. :D
Ryder: It's a learning process.

bearkg88
11-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Ok so i am working on a house today and then working in the shop i work at so i wont be on much today. Just wanted to inform everyone, and also, we are currently at 4 women wrestlers, possibly 5. If we reach 8 or more women wrestlers in iwa, im going to introduce a womens title. Just giving everyone and idea. So if you have a woman wrestler and want to bring her to iwa, shoot me a pm

TTC
11-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Brock: Finally, some silence in here.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Drek: Edwards! Wassup?!

Macoonie: How ya doin', man?

TTC
11-17-2012, 03:49 PM

Brock: Oh my god! IWA hired you two. Now, we are screwed.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Brock: Oh my god! IWA hired you two. Now, we are screwed.

Drek: Oooooooh you didn't know? Of course they signed us. Didn't you read our blog?

Macoonie: Since it got published, our fan base got increased by nearly 130 subscribers!

Drek: #GottaBeInTheKnowToKnow. You know? :cool:

Vandarius
11-17-2012, 03:55 PM

Darius: Who the hell are these two tools?!

TTC
11-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Drek: Oooooooh you didn't know? Of course they signed us. Didn't you read our blog?

Macoonie: Since it got published, our fan base got increased by nearly 130 subscribers!

Drek: #GottaBeInTheKnowToKnow. You know? :cool:

Brock: Why would I need to read your stupid blog.

Ryder: They mentioned you in it.

Brock: Still will not read it.

TTC
11-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Brock: In short, the internet darlings.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 03:59 PM

Drek: Darius! Nice to see ya here, too.

Macoonie: And stellar job staying in character, bro. Way to sell the heel work.

TTC
11-17-2012, 04:03 PM

Brock: Shut up you IWC darlings.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Brock: Shut up you IWC darlings.

Drek: That's the spirit! Break that kayfabe!

Macoonie: Since you seem to be in the kayfabe breaking spirit, I'll bet that you want to join us, right? ;)

Drek: I don't think that'll work. He's a heel and we're faces. No way that would work.

Macoonie: And there's no way that he's gonna switch sides just to be a part of our group. He's already got competition with the other generic monster heel. What's his face? Uh...his last name was Steele I think.

Shaz11
11-17-2012, 04:10 PM

Macoonie: Since you seem to be in the kayfabe breaking spirit, I'll bet that you want to join us, right? ;)

Drek: I don't think that'll work. He's a heel and we're faces. No way that would work.

Macoonie: And there's no way that he's gonna switch sides just to be a part of our group. He's already got competition with the other generic monster heel. What's his face? Uh...his last name was Steele I think.

*Shaz sends a text*

Shaz: Holy. Shit. Is that you K2Jelly?!?!?!?!?!?

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:17 PM
*Shaz sends a text*

Shaz: Holy. Shit. Is that you K2Jelly?!?!?!?!?!?

*Drek gets the text.*

Drek: Huh? What's a K2Jelly?

Macoonie: I'm pretty sure it's that stuff that you slide up and down your...

Drek: Not THAT! See?! There's a "2" there. A 2.

Macoonie: Whoops. My bad. But here's what's more surprising. Shaz seems happy to see us.

Drek: Of course. He's a face now.

Macoonie: But isn't he a heel in EWNCW?

Drek: It's confusing, I know. Guess he likes to work the dirtsheets, too.

Vandarius
11-17-2012, 04:18 PM

Darius: No, seriously. Who the fuck are you two whack jobs?

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Darius: No, seriously. Who the fuck are you two whack jobs?

Drek: So, do you want the long, dramatic, drawn out introduction that involves exaggerated mannerisms and wrestling memes? Or just the clean, cut and dry version?

Macoonie: We'll leave it up to you.

Shaz11
11-17-2012, 04:24 PM
*Drek gets the text.*

Drek: Huh? What's a K2Jelly?

Macoonie: I'm pretty sure it's that stuff that you slide up and down your...

Drek: Not THAT! See?! There's a "2" there. A 2.

Macoonie: Whoops. My bad. But here's what's more surprising. Shaz seems happy to see us.

Drek: Of course. He's a face now.

Macoonie: But isn't he a heel in EWNCW?

Drek: It's confusing, I know. Guess he likes to work the dirtsheets, too.

*Shaz sends another text*

Shaz: How did your exam for Chemistry go?!?! And plus, when do you think you're available to update the EWN Fantasy Wrestling page?!?!?! LOL.

TTC
11-17-2012, 04:25 PM

Brock: I ain't breaking kayfabe. This is me being me.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Brock: I ain't breaking kayfabe. This is me being me.

Drek: Alright, alright. We're convinced. :rolleyes:

Macoonie: Keep it up and we might let you become an honorary member.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:31 PM
*Shaz sends another text*

Shaz: How did your exam for Chemistry go?!?! And plus, when do you think you're available to update the EWN Fantasy Wrestling page?!?!?! LOL.

Macoonie: Seriously. What's with this guy's texts?

Drek: No clue, man. Kinda freaky.

TTC
11-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Drek: Alright, alright. We're convinced. :rolleyes:

Macoonie: Keep it up and we might let you become an honorary member.
Brock: Honorary member for what?

Ryder: I think for their fan club.

Brock: I'm no fan of them.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Brock: Honorary member for what?

Ryder: I think for their fan club.

Brock: I'm no fan of them.

Drek: Ryder! Woo, woo, woo!

Macoonie: Got any Bud Light Lime beers for us?

TTC
11-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Drek: Ryder! Woo, woo, woo!

Macoonie: Got any Bud Light Lime beers for us?
Ryder: Yeah bro. Only this beers aren't for drinking. They're for smashing them in your faces.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Ryder: Yeah bro. Only this beers aren't for drinking. They're for smashing them in your faces.

Drek: Tweener, huh?

Macoonie: Looks like that hasn't changed about him.

Rehmix
11-17-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm loving the Kayfabulous guys

TTC
11-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Drek: Tweener, huh?

Macoonie: Looks like that hasn't changed about him.
Ryder: Can you two can leave before I fist pump your face.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Ryder: Can you two can leave before I fist pump your face.

Drek: I'd hate to tell you this but if you're trying to sell yourself as an original character, it's not going to work like that.

Macoonie: Yeah, man. You have to be original in some respect. Otherwise, the forums are gonna eat you alive and your character will never get off the ground.

Drek: I mean, why else would you be on the losing team with Brock Edwards? He's guilty of the same thing. It might be time for some innovation.

Rehmix
11-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Drek: I'd hate to tell you this but if you're trying to sell yourself as an original character, it's not going to work like that.

Macoonie: Yeah, man. You have to be original in some respect. Otherwise, the forums are gonna eat you alive and your character will never get off the ground.

Drek: I mean, why else would you be on the losing team with Brock Edwards? He's guilty of the same thing. It might be time for some innovation.
This is hilarious!

TTC
11-17-2012, 05:16 PM

Brock: And you two need to stop watching them pics of Athena on the forums and rubbing your little pecker over here.

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Brock: And you two need to stop watching them pics of Athena on the forums and rubbing your little pecker over here.

Drek: Easy, bro. We've all got our guilty pleasures. Ours is Athena. Yours is Matt Ryder.

Macoonie: Nothing to be ashamed of at all! I'd ship that! :D

TTC
11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Drek: Easy, bro. We've all got our guilty pleasures. Ours is Athena. Yours is Matt Ryder.

Macoonie: Nothing to be ashamed of at all! I'd ship that! :D
Brock: Sorry, but I don't play for the other team.

Shaz11
11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Macoonie: Seriously. What's with this guy's texts?

Drek: No clue, man. Kinda freaky.

Shaz: Oh, I thought you were guys who break kayfabe! :rolleyes:

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Shaz: Oh, I thought you were guys who break kayfabe! :rolleyes:

Drek: Well, you're just not making any sense, man. I'm sorry.

TTC
11-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Brock: If I remember right from ICW, you guys were K2Jelly. Which by means that's your alias.

bearkg88
11-17-2012, 05:47 PM
I smell K2Jelly getting IC of the week for the foreseeable future haha!

Ok headed to work guys. When I get back, Im going to try and get up the nominees for our awards, so you guys here in IWA can start voting :D

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Brock: If I remember right from ICW, you guys were K2Jelly. Which by means that's your alias.

Drek: Naw, that was our faux Facebook page that we had to use when companies were complaining about us revealing their secrets.

Macoonie: So we had to go underground.

Drek: Like a Dugtrio!

Shaz11
11-17-2012, 05:52 PM

Shaz: Meh, well your promos are sick you know that? No wonder why Ronaldo Romulus won War Games as well as Brock Lesnar being the world champion!! :D

TTC
11-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Drek: Naw, that was our faux Facebook page that we had to use when companies were complaining about us revealing their secrets.

Macoonie: So we had to go underground.

Drek: Like a Dugtrio!
Brock: Then that's where Shaz remembers you from when you guys revealed his BIG SECRET!

bearkg88
11-17-2012, 07:10 PM
So i don't remember what number i said before, but after getting a PM, we are up to like 6 women wrestlers. 2 more and Ill start working on plans for a womens title.

bearkg88
11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv4lh5_bray-wyatt-s-lets-play-a-game-promo_sport

Just stumbled across this. To me, Bray Wyatt is going to be huge!

K2Jelly
11-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Brock: Then that's where Shaz remembers you from when you guys revealed his BIG SECRET!

Drek: For someone who's not a fan, he seems to know a lot about us.

Macoonie: Maybe he's in denial? :confused: