PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Vandarius
11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't think I'll be able to post the show tonight guys ..

BennyTheBall
11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Guess Whose Back...back again....guess whose back...tell a friend...guess whose back whuse back guess whose back guess who is back nah nah...nah nah....:D

*Locks the liquor cabinet.*

How's banned life treating ya?

Vandarius
11-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Alright guys I have the stuff needed for the show but I don't have time tonight, I'll have it posted tomorrow after noon when I return from work at noon EST

BennyTheBall
11-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Alright guys I have the stuff needed for the show but I don't have time tonight, I'll have it posted tomorrow after noon when I return from work at noon EST

Result. I told a client to fuck off today, so I don't have a gig tomorrow night. That'll keep me entertained.

Just stay away from the booze, yeah? ;)

Robstar
11-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Guess Whose Back...back again....guess whose back...tell a friend...guess whose back whuse back guess whose back guess who is back nah nah...nah nah....:D

I suggest you keep your head down. I'm not too happy about what went down. Just letting you know.

Robstar
11-02-2012, 06:46 PM
I feel like that is directed at me

Well I did quote you so, you know......:rolleyes:

Robstar
11-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I guess Drunk Bear doesn't equal Fun bear. I'm going to go drink sme more and watch tv. Peace bitches!

I fully support you to go do that. :)

HolyJose2391
11-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I guess Drunk Bear doesn't equal Fun bear. I'm going to go drink sme more and watch tv. Peace bitches!
This is why you leave the drunken shenanigans to DrunkJose. :D

Torphy
11-02-2012, 09:31 PM
This is why you leave the drunken shenanigans to DrunkJose. :D

Master and Apprentice, in the same thread!

TTC
11-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I guess it's up to me to get this thread back in to some IC action.

Brock: Layman, this up coming Chaos you will get an ass beating like no other. After that I will prove to everyone that I deserve to be in the main event of every show. Let's face the facts here sooner or later I'm going to be the face of this company, so let's start right now with my reign as the poster-child here in IWA.

HolyJose2391
11-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Master and Apprentice, in the same thread!
Watch and learn drunk Padawan

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 12:40 AM
I guess it's up to me to get this thread back in to some IC action.

Brock: Layman, this up coming Chaos you will get an ass beating like no other. After that I will prove to everyone that I deserve to be in the main event of every show. Let's face the facts here sooner or later I'm going to be the face of this company, so let's start right now with my reign as the poster-child here in IWA.

Sagittarius Blue: If you plan on being the face of IWA, then I hope they made a paper bag big enough for this company. Let's be real here, Brock: what really qualifies you to be the poster child of IWA?

TTC
11-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Sagittarius Blue: If you plan on being the face of IWA, then I hope they made a paper bag big enough for this company. Let's be real here, Brock: what really qualifies you to be the poster child of IWA?
Brock: The fact that I can kick any one's ass around here. There ain't no stopping me. I'm also relatively young and good looking unlike your fat pig. What qualifies you to be anything in IWA? Hell even a janitor pities you.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Brock: The fact that I can kick any one's ass around here. There ain't no stopping me. I'm also relatively young and good looking unlike your fat pig. What qualifies you to be anything in IWA? Hell even a janitor pities you.

Sagittarius Blue: No stopping you? Heh... sounds like somebody's pumped up on leaded gas. Even though you're a monstrosity, you're just as human as I or the next person. And about you being young and presumably "good looking", that can be changed with enough punches to your mug. Hell, I'd say let Pisces curb stomp you about four or five times and see how close you are to looking like something that got run over and laid out in the sun. As it is, you look like a hairless chimp with a thyroid disorder. And what qualifies me to be here? Well, for starters, I didn't have to get my best friend (read: patsy) to lay down just so I could get a pass in. I may not be as big as most of the guys in the back, but I fight just as hard and dangerous. And I'm friends with the janitor here, too - swell guy, he is - and he keeps telling me how he can't wait for Yours Truly, The Classic City Saint, to kick the ass of "that big douchy guy who runs around with the little douchy guy from Long Island." And don't worry - it will happen.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 01:01 AM
I fully support you to go do that. :)

Hi Rob! Haven't seen you in ages, how's life treating you?

TTC
11-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Sagittarius Blue: No stopping you? Heh... sounds like somebody's pumped up on leaded gas. Even though you're a monstrosity, you're just as human as I or the next person. And about you being young and presumably "good looking", that can be changed with enough punches to your mug. Hell, I'd say let Pisces curb stomp you about four or five times and see how close you are to looking like something that got run over and laid out in the sun. As it is, you look like a hairless chimp with a thyroid disorder. And what qualifies me to be here? Well, for starters, I didn't have to get my best friend (read: patsy) to lay down just so I could get a pass in. I may not be as big as most of the guys in the back, but I fight just as hard and dangerous. And I'm friends with the janitor here, too - swell guy, he is - and he keeps telling me how he can't wait for Yours Truly, The Classic City Saint, to kick the ass of "that big douchy guy who runs around with the little douchy guy from Long Island." And don't worry - it will happen.
Brock: Pumped on leaded gas? Is that the best you got? You see this. *Flexes his muscles.* This is what we real men call muscle. Something you really need. With all of this muscle also comes terrific talent that I have unlike you or this fools in the back. And you bring up that fat piggie aka Miss Piggie cause you know your going to need help taking me down. Even that hugeness won't be able to stop my momentum. As far ad Ryder goes, he took one for the team cause he knew his place. Unlike you who is trying to sound like big shit, but really no one is scared when they hear Sagittarius Blue. And a janitor being your friend is hilarious. It's like saying your mom is your only friend in facebook, which is quite pathetic just like you. And you beating me or Matt is even more funny cause it will never happen. And weren't you friends with Matt before, what happened? Is it because he didn't want to play the nice guy role and wait for an opportunity and he chose to rather take one and roll with it.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Brock: Pumped on leaded gas? Is that the best you got? You see this. *Flexes his muscles.* This is what we real men call muscle. Something you really need. With all of this muscle also comes terrific talent that I have unlike you or this fools in the back. And you bring up that fat piggie aka Miss Piggie cause you know your going to need help taking me down. Even that hugeness won't be able to stop my momentum. As far ad Ryder goes, he took one for the team cause he knew his place. Unlike you who is trying to sound like big shit, but really no one is scared when they hear Sagittarius Blue. And a janitor being your friend is hilarious. It's like saying your mom is your only friend in facebook, which is quite pathetic just like you. And you beating me or Matt is even more funny cause it will never happen. And weren't you friends with Matt before, what happened? Is it because he didn't want to play the nice guy role and wait for an opportunity and he chose to rather take one and roll with it.

Sagittarius Blue: "Ooh, look at me, I have muscles!" Fact: muscles alone do not equal strength. So you have mass. Which is fine, because it makes you slow. You can't keep up with me. And it's not like I haven't fought guys your size before - I have, and I still have their broken teeth as mementos. And your "talent?" By that, I'm guessing the fact that you are able to form actual sentences, which isn't all that special... well, for you it is. Congratulations. Pisces? I bring her up because I'll have to stop her from permanently stopping you. Though I'm tempted to wait till she hits a mood swing and tell her you were talking cash shit about her and help her find you... and then watch you get scraped off the walls when the ambulance comes for you. And Ryder "took one for the team?" Because he "knows his place?" Sounds more like you have your buddy on a leash. I don't know what deal - or leverage - you have on Matt, but whatever made him decide he wants to be your whipping boy is on him. Beating him shouldn't be to hard - he falls over when you poke him, remember? I'll just "poke" him with my knee when I get the chance. Be sure and tell him that the next time you actually decide to let him out for his daily walk.

TTC
11-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Sagittarius Blue: "Ooh, look at me, I have muscles!" Fact: muscles alone do not equal strength. So you have mass. Which is fine, because it makes you slow. You can't keep up with me. And it's not like I haven't fought guys your size before - I have, and I still have their broken teeth as mementos. And your "talent?" By that, I'm guessing the fact that you are able to form actual sentences, which isn't all that special... well, for you it is. Congratulations. Pisces? I bring her up because I'll have to stop her from permanently stopping you. Though I'm tempted to wait till she hits a mood swing and tell her you were talking cash shit about her and help her find you... and then watch you get scraped off the walls when the ambulance comes for you. And Ryder "took one for the team?" Because he "knows his place?" Sounds more like you have your buddy on a leash. I don't know what deal - or leverage - you have on Matt, but whatever made him decide he wants to be your whipping boy is on him. Beating him shouldn't be to hard - he falls over when you poke him, remember? I'll just "poke" him with my knee when I get the chance. Be sure and tell him that the next time you actually decide to let him out for his daily walk.
Brock: You are going to use your speed against me? Great for you. However, I heard that before and I'm still picking out teeth those idiots tried to use their speed against me. So, be advised that won't work for you that much or hardly at all. And you are trying to make fun of my grammar skills or whatever then go ahead cause when you were being a good boy in school I was already fighting in the streets just to get through a day. Which means that I have more experience fighting in my little finger that you have in all your career. Pisces can't harm me cause I said from day one that it doesn't matter who you are I will kick your ass. So, harming that little bitch won't bother me at all and by the way she'll probably thinking of what's that day's special in the nearest restaurant. I treat Ryder as an equal and if I disrespect him in anyway he'll tell me cause we are friends unlike you. Who once he turned to a more aggressive Matt Ryder you saw him as a threat and decided he wasn't your friend anymore.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Brock: You are going to use your speed against me? Great for you. However, I heard that before and I'm still picking out teeth those idiots tried to use their speed against me. So, be advised that won't work for you that much or hardly at all. And you are trying to make fun of my grammar skills or whatever then go ahead cause when you were being a good boy in school I was already fighting in the streets just to get through a day. Which means that I have more experience fighting in my little finger that you have in all your career. Pisces can't harm me cause I said from day one that it doesn't matter who you are I will kick your ass. So, harming that little bitch won't bother me at all and by the way she'll probably thinking of what's that day's special in the nearest restaurant. I treat Ryder as an equal and if I disrespect him in anyway he'll tell me cause we are friends unlike you. Who once he turned to a more aggressive Matt Ryder you saw him as a threat and decided he wasn't your friend anymore.

Sagittarius Blue: First: slow your roll talking about Pisces. You claim that you and Ryder are equals, well so are Pisces and I. I don't tolerate anyone badmouthing her. Especially you. Especially someone who, for all the skill they claim to have, sinks to using some lame-ass chicanery to get their way. You claim to have no problem with speedy little guys like me... I have no problem with big slow guys like you. Everyone thinks they're big and bad until you're tearing their leg tendons to pieces with a heel hook... or kicking their brains in with repeated roundhouses. So you've been fighting since you were a kid. Just because you've been doing something since you were a tyke doesn't mean you're the best at it. You're talking to someone whose fighting career is all about dismantling people bigger than me - and I have several titles to my credit from fighting leagues across the world to prove it. And Ryder's your friend? He likes you enough to take a bullet for you? I hope he does, because at some point, I'm going to have words with him - and by words, I mean a good-old-fashioned fight. I will find out what the hell you two have between you. Maybe he always had something in him to make him do this. Maybe you say "friend" and I hear "subservient." I'll find out when I hang him out to dry - because to sell yourself out like he did, no matter who you are, is a slap in the face of what this business is about. And for that, a slap in the face is what he deserves.

TTC
11-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Sagittarius Blue: First: slow your roll talking about Pisces. You claim that you and Ryder are equals, well so are Pisces and I. I don't tolerate anyone badmouthing her. Especially you. Especially someone who, for all the skill they claim to have, sinks to using some lame-ass chicanery to get their way. You claim to have no problem with speedy little guys like me... I have no problem with big slow guys like you. Everyone thinks they're big and bad until you're tearing their leg tendons to pieces with a heel hook... or kicking their brains in with repeated roundhouses. So you've been fighting since you were a kid. Just because you've been doing something since you were a tyke doesn't mean you're the best at it. You're talking to someone whose fighting career is all about dismantling people bigger than me - and I have several titles to my credit from fighting leagues across the world to prove it. And Ryder's your friend? He likes you enough to take a bullet for you? I hope he does, because at some point, I'm going to have words with him - and by words, I mean a good-old-fashioned fight. I will find out what the hell you two have between you. Maybe he always had something in him to make him do this. Maybe you say "friend" and I hear "subservient." I'll find out when I hang him out to dry - because to sell yourself out like he did, no matter who you are, is a slap in the face of what this business is about. And for that, a slap in the face is what he deserves.
Brock: You and Pisces as equal, really? Wouldn't she out weight you by like a 1000 lbs? I sink to new levels of lows, really? Maybe you haven't heard of a guy named CM Punk. He is the internet precious darling and not too long he was going to leave his company like nothing. Yet, the internet loved him even more cause of his famous "pipe bomb" which really I've heard better by John Cena. He then goes on to win his supposedly last match and walks away with the title and do you know what he does next? He puts the freaking title in his refrigerator and tweeted a pic about. And still no one gave him shit for that cause he is CM Punk. However, you say I'm low when CM Punk disrespected a whole locker room and officials by doing that. And I beat your one of the people who supported him through all of the B.S. As far as your little fight against Ryder I guess that won't never happen, because I will destroy you first. So, don't came here to me with that crap about tearing someone tented, because quite frankly even Damian Eddings beat the living shit out of you and he is literally gay. Also, the little thing I did at the PPV was, so cool and clever even the NWO did it.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Brock: You and Pisces as equal, really? Wouldn't she out weight you by like a 1000 lbs? I sink to new levels of lows, really? Maybe you haven't heard of a guy named CM Punk. He is the internet precious darling and not too long he was going to leave his company like nothing. Yet, the internet loved him even more cause of his famous "pipe bomb" which really I've heard better by John Cena. He then goes on to win his supposedly last match and walks away with the title and do you know what he does next? He puts the freaking title in his refrigerator and tweeted a pic about. And still no one gave him shit for that cause he is CM Punk. However, you say I'm low when CM Punk disrespected a whole locker room and officials by doing that. And I beat your one of the people who supported him through all of the B.S. As far as your little fight against Ryder I guess that won't never happen, because I will destroy you first. So, don't came here to me with that crap about tearing someone tented, because quite frankly even Damian Eddings beat the living shit out of you and he is literally gay. Also, the little thing I did at the PPV was, so cool and clever even the NWO did it.

Sagittarius Blue: Really? "Punk did this, Punk did that." Good for him. What the fuck have YOU done lately? I don't hear anyone in IWA scream about Brock Edwards being the best thing going here. Wait, there is one person and one person only: you. Even I'm smart enough to know that I've got a ways to go before I can call myself the next big thing in IWA. You? Not so much. And oh my, the NWO stole your move! Sure... years before you even considered it. Theft and highway robbery of the lowest sort, whatever shall you do. Oh me, oh my. Of course, who knew you actually had a heart - you're standing up for Ryder! Always figured you were a "look after number one" kinda guy, but hey, I guess we all have a little Care Bear deep inside huh? I'm actually kinda almost happy to hear that. Brock Edwards has a soft and fuzzy core behind all the bluster and brashness. I wonder if I can see it after I crack you open. Hmmm...

TTC
11-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Really? "Punk did this, Punk did that." Good for him. What the fuck have YOU done lately? I don't hear anyone in IWA scream about Brock Edwards being the best thing going here. Wait, there is one person and one person only: you. Even I'm smart enough to know that I've got a ways to go before I can call myself the next big thing in IWA. You? Not so much. And oh my, the NWO stole your move! Sure... years before you even considered it. Theft and highway robbery of the lowest sort, whatever shall you do. Oh me, oh my. Of course, who knew you actually had a heart - you're standing up for Ryder! Always figured you were a "look after number one" kinda guy, but hey, I guess we all have a little Care Bear deep inside huh? I'm actually kinda almost happy to hear that. Brock Edwards has a soft and fuzzy core behind all the bluster and brashness. I wonder if I can see it after I crack you open. Hmmm...
Brock: Look you little idiot I never said that the NWO stoled from the finger poke of death. I just enhanced it. You wanna a little secret? The only person that is going to help you get over is yourself not this dumbass called Daniel May or any other management in here. That's exactly what I'm doing and that's putting myself over. Unlike you who will probably get stuck in the mid card jobber position forever. Also, I do have a heart, but I only use it in rare occasions. So, don't get use to it.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Brock: Look you little idiot I never said that the NWO stoled from the finger poke of death. I just enhanced it. You wanna a little secret? The only person that is going to help you get over is yourself not this dumbass called Daniel May or any other management in here. That's exactly what I'm doing and that's putting myself over. Unlike you who will probably get stuck in the mid card jobber position forever. Also, I do have a heart, but I only use it in rare occasions. So, don't get use to it.

Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, sounds like somebody's getting a little defensive! Did I strike a nerve, Brock? Sounds like somebody's a little sore that they couldn't get into IWA the way people normally do it. Although that's more something you should take up with May - I mean, there is a thing called an "open door policy." Unless you're happy to cry and moan where he can't hear you. I never said anything about me trying to brownnose my way to the top. Don't need to, don't want to. Appreciate the tip, but I'm good. Have fun putting yourself and Ryder over. Twit.

TTC
11-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, sounds like somebody's getting a little defensive! Did I strike a nerve, Brock? Sounds like somebody's a little sore that they couldn't get into IWA the way people normally do it. Although that's more something you should take up with May - I mean, there is a thing called an "open door policy." Unless you're happy to cry and moan where he can't hear you. I never said anything about me trying to brownnose my way to the top. Don't need to, don't want to. Appreciate the tip, but I'm good. Have fun putting yourself and Ryder over. Twit.
Brock: I'm not even mad. Or are you just running out of things to say? Just this upcoming Chaos and see how badly I beat Oscar Layman. That way everyone can see no matter what the situation I deserve to be here and to be higher up. By the way, I will have fun.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Brock: I'm not even mad. Or are you just running out of things to say? Just this upcoming Chaos and see how badly I beat Oscar Layman. That way everyone can see no matter what the situation I deserve to be here and to be higher up. By the way, I will have fun.

Sagittarius Blue: Running out of things to say? No, no, no my friendly neanderthal. For one thing, trading barbs with you is getting old - I'd rather be trading punches. Second, I don't want to keep you from getting back home to mother - don't wanna see you get sent to bed with no din-din. And third: Let's just be honest. This is a battle of wits... and it's no fun fighting an unarmed guy.

TTC
11-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Running out of things to say? No, no, no my friendly neanderthal. For one thing, trading barbs with you is getting old - I'd rather be trading punches. Second, I don't want to keep you from getting back home to mother - don't wanna see you get sent to bed with no din-din. And third: Let's just be honest. This is a battle of wits... and it's no fun fighting an unarmed guy.
Brock: If you are getting bored then leave.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 03:30 AM
Brock: If you are getting bored then leave.

Sagittarius Blue: I am getting bored actually - you make too good a verbal punching bag. Oh, and good luck finger-pushing your way to success :p

TTC
11-03-2012, 03:34 AM
Sagittarius Blue: I am getting bored actually - you make too good a verbal punching bag. Oh, and good luck finger-pushing your way to success :p
Brock: Yeah and good luck at winning a match without having Pisces or a tag partner available.

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 03:49 AM
i feel like this was directed at moi

No idea what you are talking about. ;)

No_1eddiefan
11-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Bear listens!

Destruction
11-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Bear listens!

I know right! I'm really looking forward to it :D

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Alright ... The show will be up following at SOME point today, but I will be taking breaks in between because it is being a BITCH!!!! >:( My internet is being slow and everything keeps getting screwed up

Shining Light
11-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Can I ask who won in my match? I've probably read it wrong but me and Blue were celebrating just after I'd been pinned by Adonis? Either way it's a great show so far! :)

Torphy
11-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Can I ask who won in my match? I've probably read it wrong but me and Blue were celebrating just after I'd been pinned by Adonis? Either way it's a great show so far! :)

We get a shot on the outside of Dixon dropping Blue on the arena floor with a huge DDT. Light hits the ropes, bouncing from one side to the next. Light bounces back from the second set of ropes, as he runs at Adonis, but Dixon is in the ring, and cuts Light off with a Mug Shot! Dixon plants Adonis with the jumping STO, as Dixon grabs Adonis, draping him over Light. Dixon turns, as Blue is back on the apron now, as Dixon runs and clotheslines Blue off the apron to the arena floor, as he yells at the ref to count.

1....2......3!

Blue and Shining celebrate in the ring together while Chris Divine comes running in from the crowd with a kendo stick in hand, and he attacks Pisces Pink with it! Pink is down to one knee and then Divine uses the stick to choke her!! Blue sees this happening and he runs out of the ring and charges Divine with full force, but Divine takes him out with the Divine Intervention and then runs through the crowd

I agree with Shining, the wires seem to have been crossed there. It looks like Adonis and Dixon won? But Blue and Shining celebrate?

Also, with Adonis being face why was he getting booed during his entrance? Dixon sure, but Adonis? Hmm. Also Shining's a twat, why is he being cheered by ANYONE? :P

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Also, with Adonis being face why was he getting booed during his entrance? Dixon sure, but Adonis? Hmm. Also Shining's a twat, why is he being cheered by ANYONE? :P

It's them 'smart' wrestling fans. Bastards just don't cheer and boo who they are supposed to.

Shining Light
11-03-2012, 03:10 PM
I agree with Shining, the wires seem to have been crossed there. It looks like Adonis and Dixon won? But Blue and Shining celebrate?

Most people would be offended by that, but it just means I'm doing a good job at getting Shining across as a heel :)

Torphy
11-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Most people would be offended by that, but it just means I'm doing a good job at getting Shining across as a heel :)

Nah just tongue in cheek brother, merely an observation that Shining as a heel is being cheered whereas Adonis as a face is being booed. Do smart fans really exist in efeds?

wrestlingfan66513
11-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Hawk: You like that Shaz, I am in your head, you may have won but the tag titles are not in my future trust me, I jumped at the chance to dump that tag partner and give Black Blooded the titles. Next week, I got the tag champs by my side as I take you and Punk out. Like I said before Shaz, Hell Hawks strike from any direction, any time and you are in my sights. I will expose you for the fraud you are and strip you of that case to prove why I am the true best.

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I messed some things up guys :P I mixed two endings up, I'll edit them in a second (Blue/Divine part mostly)

Torphy
11-03-2012, 03:21 PM
I messed some things up guys :P I mixed two endings up, I'll edit them in a second (Blue/Divine part mostly)

Haha no worries Chief, it's easy to do and besides the show's a good'un :)

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Alright, I fixed it up. Sorry bout that xD

Torphy
11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Weyhey! We have lift off!

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Okay, show is up!!

There will also be a house show in a little while as well!

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Awesome show. Loved all the promos, especially Black Blooded's.

Torphy
11-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Awesome show. Loved all the promos, especially Black Blooded's.

I agree, Black Blooded's promo was really creative, very entertaining. Kyojin/Smyth did it for me too matey, kudos on that one. Joint first for promo of the week in my eyes.

Destruction
11-03-2012, 03:40 PM
The only other thing I notice is that during the Layman promo, he says "I say:" and then afterwards it's blank, when it's supposed to have a video of "Ha Gay" from Community.

Still, jolly good show. Good work Vand and everyone who did promos. 2-0 tonight pleases my penis :D

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 03:43 PM
I agree, Black Blooded's promo was really creative, very entertaining. Kyojin/Smyth did it for me too matey, kudos on that one. Joint first for promo of the week in my eyes.

Cheers matey, but to be honest whoever works with Eddie is on to a winning promo.

Destruction
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention. The OTT battle royal, I sincerely hope that Smyth wins it. I hope you use it right, and instead of giving a main eventer the victory, you give it to a mid card wrestler to push into the main event (ala Smyth)

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 04:01 PM
The only other thing I notice is that during the Layman promo, he says "I say:" and then afterwards it's blank, when it's supposed to have a video of "Ha Gay" from Community.

Still, jolly good show. Good work Vand and everyone who did promos. 2-0 tonight pleases my penis :D

I put the video o.O You sure?

Torphy
11-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention. The OTT battle royal, I sincerely hope that Smyth wins it. I hope you use it right, and instead of giving a main eventer the victory, you give it to a mid card wrestler to push into the main event (ala Smyth)

Aye the Insane Asylum sounds like it's going to be a good match, wonder if it's going to be fully written?

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Aye the Insane Asylum sounds like it's going to be a good match, wonder if it's going to be fully written?

Indeed.

The Insane Asylum will be FULLY WRITTEN.

Destruction
11-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I put the video o.O You sure?

Sorry, you are. My computer cocked up and didn't show it.

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Sorry, you are. My computer cocked up and didn't show it.

No thats fine I was worried I'm like what'd I do D:

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Anyone who hasn't posted their info in the bio thread needs to do so before Tuesday please!!

Destruction
11-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Anyone who hasn't posted their info in the bio thread needs to do so before Tuesday please!!

Just checking, do you mean the roster thread?

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Just checking, do you mean the roster thread?

Yes :P The roster thread

Destruction
11-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Yes :P The roster thread

That's alright then. Didn't JBW once have a thread just for wrestlers bios?

Vandarius
11-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Promo Assignments are going out, folks! :D

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Cheers buddy, and as honoured as I am by the endorsement, I hope that Mr. Smyth doesn't win it and get's a slow build up to that level. Give me a good storyline and feud, and I'm more than happy with that.

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Promo Assignments are going out, folks! :D

Hoofah!!!!

TheDestroyer
11-04-2012, 01:52 AM
?: You see edwards and ryder...HE is coming...and HE will be the the one to end you both...

TTC
11-04-2012, 01:54 AM
?: You see edwards and ryder...HE is coming...and HE will be the the one to end you both...
Brock: Still not giving a damn.

D.J.
11-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Can't wait til i debut. really looking forward to it. glad i can be here.

CM Rock-Austin
11-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Great show, loved Black Blooded and Kyojin/Mr.Symth's promos. Also Oscar Laymen's promo made me laugh lol.

Jackson: Killa is still acting like a pussy *shakes his head*, he is only bringing himself more and more of an ass kicking!

Rehmix
11-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Brock: Still not giving a damn.
Cage: You better start giving a damn, cause if we are supposed to tag together, you better be ready for anyone. even this guy who seems to have a grudge with you.

Asherdelampyr
11-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Mr. Blood: well, would you look at that, seems like a couple little pussies would rather leave the company than face us. Not that we are in any way surprised, of course. Hell they showed decent judgement in getting the hell out of our way, the rest of you pathetic nameless penniless dirtbags would do well to do the same before we run your bitch asses over.

Mr. Black: Nobody can stop us.

Mr. Blood: As for the new Smokey, Daniel May was it? Actually made a good decision for business, putting a real tag team into the title match. Grotesque, Gonorrhea, whatever the fuck your names are. Don't you boys worry none about whoever wins that little tournament, you just worry about me and Black here tearing you both to fucking pieces.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Vandarius
11-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Alright ladies and germs, I have a few announcements to make!

First! ICer of the Week is Sagittarius Blue! Promo of the Week is Mr Smyth/Kyojin! Congratulations guys, and keep up the good work! Now, I have a question for you folks.

So, I was wondering what you guys would think of having an end of the year award thing for just IWA. Granted it would run from when ICW started, to the last PPV of the year for IWA in Dec, I thought it would be a good chance to reflect on the year in efedding for us so far, and gives those who made an impact some recognition. What do you guys think?

TheDestroyer
11-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Cage: You better start giving a damn, cause if we are supposed to tag together, you better be ready for anyone. even this guy who seems to have a grudge with you.

?: When you both see who HE is....you will both realize you have no chance again HIM....

No_1eddiefan
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM

First! ICer of the Week is Sagittarius Blue! Promo of the Week is Mr Smyth/Kyojin! Congratulations guys, and keep up the good work! Now, I have a question for you folks.

So, I was wondering what you guys would think of having an end of the year award thing for just IWA. Granted it would run from when ICW started, to the last PPV of the year for IWA in Dec, I thought it would be a good chance to reflect on the year in efedding for us so far, and gives those who made an impact some recognition. What do you guys think?

Fuck yes Benny! We didn't even get to finish it to our standard and we get promo of the week!

As for the ICW/IWA awards, I'm all for it.

TTC
11-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Brock: Don't worry about it. As long as your with me, we'll win this thing.

No_1eddiefan
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Kyojin: Well it seems that last week at the house show, there are two guys I should really address right now. Number one, Mr. Smyth.

You continue to try and get the upperhand mentally on me, like you have some sort of skill. You're wrong, you have a very big lack of skills. I'm sure you're going to come out and try to claim you're the rightful owner to MY Endurance Championship, but as everybody can see...

Kyojin brings the title up to the level of his face.

It says Kyojin as champion. That'll do it for me. I'm the damn Endurance Champion Smyth, and I will continue to be for a VERY long time. You want this bad boy, earn a shot and face me.

And that brings me onto my second addressee. My opponent this week on Chaos, Israel Pamich.

Pamich claims that he's a one man dynasty, that he's going to change this business as we know it. Yeah, a guy who up until Thirst for Blood had done absolutely NOTHING of note claims he's going to beat me and win this Endurance Championship. I know, I laughed too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to write the guy off entirely. He's got a certain ability to him, and even though it is limited, he won the match against some great guys such as my tag team partner Malcolm Adonis to gain this shot. I mean, we won't mention that Shining Light is the only reason Pamich won but there you go.

Well Pamich, you proved you have some sort of threat to you at the house show the other day when you hit me with a European Uppercut after the match had finished with Layman pinning you. So by my estimate, firstly, you shouldn't even be facing me on Chaos, Layman should, and secondly, I owe you one.

Look back through the history of ICW and IWA, through my history. Each and every single time I've said I've owed somebody one, I paid them back. I paid them back ten times worse than they could have imagined. Van Hooligan X and Darius both made me pass out, I took the ICW World Championship from right under their noses in the biggest match at the biggest event in ICW history. Mr. Smyth attacked me on the first IWA show, and I took the Endurance Championship from under his nose at Thirst for Blood.

Trust me Pamich, when Chaos comes around, you will be introduced to the art of True Wrestling, and you will have a world of pain to walk into. If somehow you come out of there with the Endurance Championship, I will hold my hands up and say that you deserve it. But everybody already knows that that's just wishful thinking on your part.

You claim you're going to be a dynasty. All I see is a tragedy. See you at Chaos, Pamich.

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 11:15 PM

Totally beast! Thank you!

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Chris Divine, you have a thing about flirting with disaster, don't you? You've been running around getting involved in things that don't concern you - namely, my matches. You have a thing about screwing me over in said matches... and worse, you have a thing about attacking Pisces Pink to do so. For a religious guy, you don't have any problem with attacking a woman - with a weapon, even - and then running away. Isn't that kinda, you know, wrong? Or does the big guy upstairs just give you a pass? See Chrissy-Poo, you're messing with two people who have bad tempers, no patience and no problem beating you down into an unresponsive heap. Hell, Pisces would love to punch a hole in you -

Pisces Pink: You're damn right! I don't know what the fuck is screwed up in your head, Chris, but I ain't with you jumpin' me for the fuck of it, you little bitch. Maybe you think because I'm a woman I'm not dangerous to you... AND THAT'S A DAMN DREAM. I've wiped my feet on grown ass men - you ain't no different. And deep inside, you know it, don't you? That's why you had to come at me with a fucking kendo stick! You miserable, no-good coward! You're no man, Chris Divine - you're a worm!

Sagittarius Blue: A worm come to eat the apple of IWA and rot it from within. I don't know what you're doing here, what your play is... but I'm done being the hunted. You saw that when I came out and stung you with that chair. You want to play games... that's cool. You want to play games... let's play. Keep doing what you do. Keep on with the bullshit. Because soon, you get to face the music. Soon, I will catch you. Or Pisces will catch you. You don't want either... and God help you if we both catch you... heh, "God help you..." The stars are aligning, Divine... and I don't think you're going to like it.

CricketTragic
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Kyojin: Well it seems that last week at the house show, there are two guys I should really address right now. Number one, Mr. Smyth.

You continue to try and get the upperhand mentally on me, like you have some sort of skill. You're wrong, you have a very big lack of skills. I'm sure you're going to come out and try to claim you're the rightful owner to MY Endurance Championship, but as everybody can see...

It says Kyojin as champion. That'll do it for me. I'm the damn Endurance Champion Smyth, and I will continue to be for a VERY long time. You want this bad boy, earn a shot and face me.

And that brings me onto my second addressee. My opponent this week on Chaos, Israel Pamich.

Pamich claims that he's a one man dynasty, that he's going to change this business as we know it. Yeah, a guy who up until Thirst for Blood had done absolutely NOTHING of note claims he's going to beat me and win this Endurance Championship. I know, I laughed too.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to write the guy off entirely. He's got a certain ability to him, and even though it is limited, he won the match against some great guys such as my tag team partner Malcolm Adonis to gain this shot. I mean, we won't mention that Shining Light is the only reason Pamich won but there you go.

Well Pamich, you proved you have some sort of threat to you at the house show the other day when you hit me with a European Uppercut after the match had finished with Layman pinning you. So by my estimate, firstly, you shouldn't even be facing me on Chaos, Layman should, and secondly, I owe you one.

Look back through the history of ICW and IWA, through my history. Each and every single time I've said I've owed somebody one, I paid them back. I paid them back ten times worse than they could have imagined. Van Hooligan X and Darius both made me pass out, I took the ICW World Championship from right under their noses in the biggest match at the biggest event in ICW history. Mr. Smyth attacked me on the first IWA show, and I took the Endurance Championship from under his nose at Thirst for Blood.

Trust me Pamich, when Chaos comes around, you will be introduced to the art of True Wrestling, and you will have a world of pain to walk into. If somehow you come out of there with the Endurance Championship, I will hold my hands up and say that you deserve it. But everybody already knows that that's just wishful thinking on your part.

You claim you're going to be a dynasty. All I see is a tragedy. See you at Chaos, Pamich.

Israel: Kyojin..... why the long face soon to be former champ? I just don't understand how you could be upset at all as I would have thought the rapids at Lake Kyojin would be flowing with tranquility right about now.

If I were in your shoes mate my life would be filled with bliss and content.
You see for a man with as little integrity and ability as you, you are to your credit the Endurance champion so why you are not ecstatic about that is beyond me although thinking about it I know why that is... you must be worried that all these superstars are coming after your title and you must be stressed out, I myself would be looking forward to fulfilling my path as the one man dynasty but hey each to their own right.

Now you wish to mention yet again like the broken record you are that shining light helped me win that match, rest assured that I would have won that match without him and I will be willing to give all my opponents I beat in that six man match at thirst for chaos.

And while I am addressing you Kyojin what I did to you at the house show was put you at ease with the fact you really do not deserve that belt because now that I have a match for that title I will beat you Kyojin but do not worry because when I do win that title I will give your boyfriend Adonis a shot just so he can feel content that with or without shining Lights interference I would still be your endurance champion

So Kyojin lookout because at khaos, you will experience brutal strength in poetic motion an when you have experienced that you can be rest assured that the one man dynasty will put integrity back into the Endurance title and the tragedy of your pathetic title reign will be over

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Pisces Pink: This is for all you female wrestlers of IWA. I know you've seen me getting sucker punched by Chris Divine. *clenches her fist after saying those words, obviously angry at the very thought.* And I want to give you a warning: don't get any funny ideas. Remember: I got jumped by a man. A bitch of a man, but a man no less. A man who had to resort to some lowdown scheming to take me out. I'm no run-of-the-mill broad - I'm a real-as-hell, ride-or-die chick from the Mean Streets of Atlanta. A place where you can get eaten alive if you get caught sleeping. I graduated from the school of hard knocks with honors. Think real hard about that when you come knocking on my door. Better yet... get your mascara on girls. Because I'm about to come knocking on yours. Pisces Pink is as real as it gets. So pucker up, divas of IWA...

*blows a kiss at the camera.*

...and get ready to kiss your asses goodbye.

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Hell yeah. I think this'd be awesome - brings more positivity to efedding to cheer on the progress of our efdders.

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Fuck yes Benny! We didn't even get to finish it to our standard and we get promo of the week!

It was a bit of a rush job towards the end, wasn't it? Probably for the best - if we had that much freedom, we'd go on for twelve pages!

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:20 AM

Mr. Smyth: Kyojin, I gave you a phone for occasions like these. Please use it.

Torphy
11-05-2012, 08:21 AM
It was a bit of a rush job towards the end, wasn't it? Probably for the best - if we had that much freedom, we'd go on for twelve pages!

Haha, promo of the week was definitely deserved either way!

Speaking of promos, mine is finished for this week, quite enjoyed writing that one :)

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Speaking of promos, mine is finished for this week, quite enjoyed writing that one :)

YES! The show doesn't feel right without an Adonis promo.

chunkkynutzzz
11-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Ima Try to knock up da pm assignment today, so it can give birth to a promo

Rehmix
11-05-2012, 12:11 PM
when is the show going up?

Destruction
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Great show, loved Black Blooded and Kyojin/Mr.Symth's promos. Also Oscar Laymen's promo made me laugh lol.

Jackson: Killa is still acting like a pussy *shakes his head*, he is only bringing himself more and more of an ass kicking!

Cheers dude :)

Torphy
11-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Adonis: So.. Shining Light wants to imitate Malcolm? That's cool, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Glad you got something to aspire to chump! See you next week..

Shining Light
11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Adonis: So.. Shining Light wants to imitate Malcolm? That's cool, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Glad you got something to aspire to chump! See you next week..

Shining: Just my idea of a joke... Not my fault that your humour is as dry as the many deserts that Jesus walked through to proclaim the good news!

Torphy
11-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Shining: Just my idea of a joke... Not my fault that your humour is as dry as the many deserts that Jesus walked through to proclaim the good news!

Adonis: Well son, i'd leave the jokes to someone else, you're about as funny as the crusades. Though.. with you being such a zealot, Malcolm assumes the crusades were a laugh riot to a guy like you. You wanna talk dry though? I suggest you get some lotion on that ashy ass skin you've got, you look terrible.

No_1eddiefan
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Israel: Kyojin..... why the long face soon to be former champ? I just don't understand how you could be upset at all as I would have thought the rapids at Lake Kyojin would be flowing with tranquility right about now.

If I were in your shoes mate my life would be filled with bliss and content.
You see for a man with as little integrity and ability as you, you are to your credit the Endurance champion so why you are not ecstatic about that is beyond me although thinking about it I know why that is... you must be worried that all these superstars are coming after your title and you must be stressed out, I myself would be looking forward to fulfilling my path as the one man dynasty but hey each to their own right.

Now you wish to mention yet again like the broken record you are that shining light helped me win that match, rest assured that I would have won that match without him and I will be willing to give all my opponents I beat in that six man match at thirst for chaos.

And while I am addressing you Kyojin what I did to you at the house show was put you at ease with the fact you really do not deserve that belt because now that I have a match for that title I will beat you Kyojin but do not worry because when I do win that title I will give your boyfriend Adonis a shot just so he can feel content that with or without shining Lights interference I would still be your endurance champion

So Kyojin lookout because at khaos, you will experience brutal strength in poetic motion an when you have experienced that you can be rest assured that the one man dynasty will put integrity back into the Endurance title and the tragedy of your pathetic title reign will be over

Kyojin: Long face? Are you serious right now? I won't take it as a racist remark because I don't think you're like that Pamich. My life is filled with bliss and content Pamich, I'm the Endurance Champion. Why wouldn't I be happy? Right now, I hold the second most important thing in IWA. And since KJ has the top title, I'm just going to live with the meanwhile. When the time comes, I'll go against KJ for that title, but for the moment, I'm in bliss- something you won't be in come Chaos.

A man with little integrity and ability like me? How about you walk out to that ring and tell those people out there I have no integrity, I have no charisma, I have no ability? Because you won't even be able to finish the sentence before you're drowned out by the people in the IWA crowd booing you. Let me remind you of a certain date, September 16th 2012. The night of ICW Glory Days. You beat Carter Krysys, but in the main event of that night Pamich, who won the ICW World Championship? Me.

You weren't up to my level then, and you're still not now. We've fought off one time, at a house show a few days ago where you lost and then attacked me, trying to prove you're a threat. What I saw was a desperate attempt for some attention. You attacked me to try and make a name for yourself. I said it to Smyth last week, but I did that. And it got me nowhere. Exactly where you're going to get when I'm finished with you on Chaos.

You're right, you did win only down to Shining Light, well here's a challenge that might interest you. You and Shining against Malcolm and I. Hell, find us a third partner and we'll give you Smyth too. He would only worsen your chances of winning, which would be pretty slim anyway. And they are slim for Chaos when I will win the match and I will keep my Endurance Championship.

Time and time again, I've proven I'm not all talk and well I'm waiting for you to do the same. But I've got a sneaky suspicion you're going to let me down Pamich. Back up your words before you try and humiliate me Pamich. See you on Chaos.

Vandarius
11-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Whats up guys. I've got a message from Bear via Facebook that he would like me to share with you.

"The promos I've received so far have been stellar, and that the show should go up Thurday night when my ban is lifted." - Bear

Torphy
11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Whats up guys. I've got a message from Bear via Facebook that he would like me to share with you.

"The promos I've received so far have been stellar, and that the show should go up Thurday night when my ban is lifted." - Bear

Thanks for keeping us in the loop dude!

The Tyndall Effect
11-05-2012, 03:34 PM

Facebook? What the hell is that? I don't affiliate myself with people on the outside! :p

CricketTragic
11-05-2012, 03:36 PM
YES! The show doesn't feel right without an Adonis promo.

It must feel right without an Israel one then because I have not had one in a while

CricketTragic
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Kyojin: Long face? Are you serious right now? I won't take it as a racist remark because I don't think you're like that Pamich. My life is filled with bliss and content Pamich, I'm the Endurance Champion. Why wouldn't I be happy? Right now, I hold the second most important thing in IWA. And since KJ has the top title, I'm just going to live with the meanwhile. When the time comes, I'll go against KJ for that title, but for the moment, I'm in bliss- something you won't be in come Chaos.

A man with little integrity and ability like me? How about you walk out to that ring and tell those people out there I have no integrity, I have no charisma, I have no ability? Because you won't even be able to finish the sentence before you're drowned out by the people in the IWA crowd booing you. Let me remind you of a certain date, September 16th 2012. The night of ICW Glory Days. You beat Carter Krysys, but in the main event of that night Pamich, who won the ICW World Championship? Me.

You weren't up to my level then, and you're still not now. We've fought off one time, at a house show a few days ago where you lost and then attacked me, trying to prove you're a threat. What I saw was a desperate attempt for some attention. You attacked me to try and make a name for yourself. I said it to Smyth last week, but I did that. And it got me nowhere. Exactly where you're going to get when I'm finished with you on Chaos.

You're right, you did win only down to Shining Light, well here's a challenge that might interest you. You and Shining against Malcolm and I. Hell, find us a third partner and we'll give you Smyth too. He would only worsen your chances of winning, which would be pretty slim anyway. And they are slim for Chaos when I will win the match and I will keep my Endurance Championship.

Time and time again, I've proven I'm not all talk and well I'm waiting for you to do the same. But I've got a sneaky suspicion you're going to let me down Pamich. Back up your words before you try and humiliate me Pamich. See you on Chaos.

Israel: Gee Kyojin I am glad you took my comment about the long face in which it was implied because I'm still not sure what racial implifications it has though let me assure you Kyojin my confidence is in the fact that I am undefeated in singles competition on IWA/ICW and it will remain that way come khaos

As for your miserable attempt of masking your own lack of integrity by trying to find a flaw in mine, keep looking because if i need to tag with Shining Light to get me some of you and Adonis then no problem though I am sorry to disappoint you Kyojin though for someone with such a great memory.... I will not be teaming up with Mr Smyth.

And as for the crowd booing, I'm used to that Kyojin seems these fans choose to not live a moral guided life of moral decline and lack of integrity I can not get into the ring with them, unfortunately for you Kyojin...... I can

See you at khaos

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM

Huh? Ban? What?

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM

I didn't get an assignment, mind if I throw in a backstage bit anyway?

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Israel: Gee Kyojin I am glad you took my comment about the long face in which it was implied because I'm still not sure what racial implifications it has though let me assure you Kyojin my confidence is in the fact that I am undefeated in singles competition on IWA/ICW and it will remain that way come khaos

As for your miserable attempt of masking your own lack of integrity by trying to find a flaw in mine, keep looking because if i need to tag with Shining Light to get me some of you and Adonis then no problem though I am sorry to disappoint you Kyojin though for someone with such a great memory.... I will not be teaming up with Mr Smyth.

And as for the crowd booing, I'm used to that Kyojin seems these fans choose to not live a moral guided life of moral decline and lack of integrity I can not get into the ring with them, unfortunately for you Kyojin...... I can

See you at khaos

Mr. Smyth: You seem to be suffering from mention-itis. I've told you: never gonna happen.

CricketTragic
11-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Mr. Smyth: You seem to be suffering from mention-itis. I've told you: never gonna happen.

Israel: I said that after I successfully tagged with Artemis that I would not tag with you anymore

BennyTheBall
11-06-2012, 06:13 AM
Israel: I said that after I successfully tagged with Artemis that I would not tag with you anymore

Oops. I may have quoted the wrong post there. :o

CricketTragic
11-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Oops. I may have quoted the wrong post there. :o
Lol fair enough

The Tyndall Effect
11-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Bushido: My time is coming soon- times are changing. Be prepared, IWA.

D.J.
11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey guys, just posting a quick reminder, all promo assignments are due tomorrow(wed), and need to be sent to this account. Once my Bearkg88 acct is unbanned on Thurs, the show WILL go up at that time, so be prepared for the awesomeness.

I also have great news. Two of the matches at Lost Cause will be fully written. One is done, doing the other now. Peace!

this is just my opinion but if your banned why are u still posting under this account? i didnt get to make another account when i was banned and doesnt that kinda relinquish the purpose of bein banned to begin with?

Vandarius
11-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Alright guys, ALL PROMO ASSIGNMENTS are due TOMORROW (Wednesday, November 11th 2012), and need to be sent to DXCena#1 fan, NOT ME. Once bear is unbanned on Thursday, the show will go up!

And also, two of the matches at Lost Cause will be fully written. One is done, doing the other now.

One last thing, the promo assignments for the following show (next week), will go out after bear posts the show Thursday, and you have til Monday to do them!!

That is all.

Krysys
11-06-2012, 07:02 PM
this is just my opinion but if your banned why are u still posting under this account? i didnt get to make another account when i was banned and doesnt that kinda relinquish the purpose of bein banned to begin with?

IF you look you will see that the account was made long before he was banned. I agree that he should refrain from posting (which he has for the most part, so good on him) and as an owner of a Fed myself I could see the need to let everyone know that things are going ok. Just my thought

Vandarius
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Darius: Soon enough, I will be the rightful IWA champion! Just wait and see

Vandarius
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
IF you look you will see that the account was made long before he was banned. I agree that he should refrain from posting (which he has for the most part, so good on him) and as an owner of a Fed myself I could see the need to let everyone know that things are going ok. Just my thought

Bear thanks you for that. He only posted because he had vital information to release and I wasn't on just yet to do it for him

TheDestroyer
11-06-2012, 08:31 PM
?: Two days Ryder and Edwards...and HE will be here....

TTC
11-06-2012, 08:33 PM
?: Two days Ryder and Edwards...and HE will be here....
Brock: Will you ever shut up about your little bitch?

KJ PUNK
11-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Darius: Soon enough, I will be the rightful IWA champion! Just wait and see

Punk: That's funny I just saw this quote plastered with a picture of your face with a caption that just read "LOL FAIL"

DrunkJose
11-07-2012, 12:43 AM
So thought I would post something positive for you guys. Have any of you ever gotten that chill when you read something really good in efedding or watch something in wrestling? Yeah...I just got that writing the main event for Lost Cause. Two weeks from now, I hope you all get the same feeling
I remeber writng the Champsionship maker match for AWF Axxel Sonn vs. uh I frogot who but yeah....proud of that match

DrunkJose
11-07-2012, 12:54 AM
I lied. Broc won but read!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9150-AWF-Official-Show-Thread/page4

CM Rock-Austin
11-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Jackson: Killa!! That briefcase you have, will be mine soon enough! Bet on it!

BennyTheBall
11-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Mr. Smyth is seen on the phone.

Mr. Smyth: Excellent. Well, you've done some good work so far, but you're not there yet, are you?...

...I understand that, but you need to make it happen...

...We'll review this in a week and I expect some progress on this. Remember Richard, make it happen. Now listen, I'm going on leave for a few days. Unless it is business critical, I don't want to be disturbed. You're my right hand man and I trust you to be able to handle things in my absence...

...No, I'm not booked for IWA...

...I felt I needed some time to rest and they granted my request...

...No, they weren't chuffed about it, but it is in the terms of my contract...

..Oh, don't worry about that. I've already put something in place...

...Don't worry yourself about it. I am confident that I have the right people on it, and it will be done to an acceptable standard...

...I'll see you in a few days, Richard.

Asherdelampyr
11-07-2012, 11:37 AM
just finished my promo for this week's show, and I think it is one of the best I have ever done. Let me know what y'all think (You know, when you see it) :)

TheDestroyer
11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjCPNGlGUf8

Vandarius
11-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Alright guys, the deadline for the promos is TODAY! If they are not turned in within the next 7 hours, Bear is going to log onto DXCena#1 fan and drop the name and shame bomb! So if you haven't, get them turned in!!

TTC
11-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Promo is in!

BennyTheBall
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Alright guys, the deadline for the promos is TODAY! If they are not turned in within the next 7 hours, Bear is going to log onto DXCena#1 fan and drop the name and shame bomb! So if you haven't, get them turned in!!

Mr. Smyth: You're not getting anything from me this week. I'm going on annual leave. Please be sure to send my merchandising revenue cheque to the usual location.

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Promo doesn't exist! I'm in the clear...

Vandarius
11-07-2012, 06:07 PM
The show ...

Will be posted ...

TONIGHT!

Rehmix
11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
The show ...

Will be posted ...

TONIGHT!
Sent you something, sorry it is late.

BennyTheBall
11-07-2012, 07:44 PM
i am working on finishing compiling the show, making sure i have all the promos, but the show will go up tonight...i repeat....the show will go up tonight! :d

yes! Yes! Yes!

Krysys
11-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Great show guys.

Elric: So, next week I am tasked to face two men in a triple threat? So be it, Punishment will be handed out and I will prove my worth to Draymen.

AirBourne
11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Wells: That's right....I'm here, "The Freak" is here! Edwards, Ryder, you messed with my friend Oscar, and now you got me to deal with! Come Last Cause, your mangled bodies is a lost cause to resuscitate once I'm done with you!

Vandarius
11-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Great show guys.

Elric: So, next week I am tasked to face two men in a triple threat? So be it, Punishment will be handed out and I will prove my worth to Draymen.

Draymen: You have already proven your worth, brother. It is time for us to take the tag team championships!

Vandarius
11-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Wells: That's right....I'm here, "The Freak" is here! Edwards, Ryder, you messed with my friend Oscar, and now you got me to deal with! Come Last Cause, your mangled bodies is a lost cause to resuscitate once I'm done with you!

OOC: So pumped to have you on board, bro! :D

Darius: Oh great, another juiced up muscle head!

Krysys
11-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Draymen: You have already proven your worth, brother. It is time for us to take the tag team championships!

Elric: Indeed, it is only a matter of time until we have what is rightfully ours

KJ PUNK
11-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Punk: Good job Shaz. I thought you were gonna try to cash in there for a second and that would've been a huge mistake on your part. I'll have to keep my eye on you, though.

AirBourne
11-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Wells: Edwards and Ryder are nowhere to be found...ran away scared?

Torphy
11-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Thoroughly enjoyable show in my opinion! Shaz and WF deserved promo of the week, but the Kyojin interview, black blooded segment and Dixon/Darius promo were contenders too for me!

I also thought the quality of the the match endings this week was out of this world, really great job done there.

Looking forward to working on this weeks promo for sure.

Torphy
11-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Adonis: Yo, Blue. Great teamin' with ya tonight, you got game son. Always nice to put a woman beater and a religious terrorist in their place, I hope we get to team up again in the future. As for you Divine.. you ever, and Malcolm means ever try to lay a finger on one of these two beautiful young women again.. well Malcolm can't be held responsible for his actions, you feelin' me?

Oh.. and Shining.. we ain't done yet boy..

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 07:03 AM
That was a fantastic show. Really enjoyed the Black Blooded segment, the Hogan sex tape reference from OL made me laugh, and the Adonis promo was pretty sweet.

I do agree though - Shaz & Hawk was the best promo. And I thought this show would go to shit with Mr. Smyth on his jolly's. ;)

Torphy
11-08-2012, 07:11 AM
That was a fantastic show. Really enjoyed the Black Blooded segment, the Hogan sex tape reference from OL made me laugh, and the Adonis promo was pretty sweet.

I do agree though - Shaz & Hawk was the best promo. And I thought this show would go to shit with Mr. Smyth on his jolly's. ;)

Hopefully we'll have Mr. Smyth back next week! Thanks for the feedback on my promo, wasn't sure how the new valet would work with the Adonis character.

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Hopefully we'll have Mr. Smyth back next week! Thanks for the feedback on my promo, wasn't sure how the new valet would work with the Adonis character.

Dude, it adds a whole new dimension to Adonis. It was a great read. Could do a whole 'jealous valet when Adonis' eyes start to wander' thing.

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Or...actually...maybe I shouldn't make creative ideas public.

Fail.

Torphy
11-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Or...actually...maybe I shouldn't make creative ideas public.

Fail.

Haha it's a good idea, can't deny that! Going to be interesting to see how this plays into Adonis' feud with Shining!

Smyth vs Kyojin is starting to heat up, Kyojin was maaaaad!

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Haha it's a good idea, can't deny that! Going to be interesting to see how this plays into Adonis' feud with Shining!

Smyth vs Kyojin is starting to heat up, Kyojin was maaaaad!

Don't see why. Smyth was sipping a pina colada on the beach when that happened. ;)

AirBourne
11-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Wells: KJ, when I'm done with Ryder and Edwards, I'm coming after the IWA Championship. I have respect for you and was truly glad that you won the title, but I will win it and become a World Champion. That's is the truth, the whole damn truth, and nothing but the truth!

Rehmix
11-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Wells: KJ, when I'm done with Ryder and Edwards, I'm coming after the IWA Championship. I have respect for you and was truly glad that you won the title, but I will win it and become a World Champion. That's is the truth, the whole damn truth, and nothing but the truth!

Dixon: Bitch, you jus got here! Sit yo ass down and shut up! You ain't got a chance at the title once I win it at Lost Cause. Get to da back of da line HATER!

AirBourne
11-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Dixon: Bitch, you jus got here! Sit yo ass down and shut up! You ain't got a chance at the title once I win it at Lost Cause. Get to da back of da line HATER!

Wells: No young one, you are going to sit your ass down and shut up. You are nothing but an egotistical little boy who thinks everything should be handed to you or you go off in a crying tangent. I have been wrestling longer before you even hit puberty, despite it not happening long ago for you. So you are going to shut your mouth, sit your ass down, and wait for me to allow you to talk. If I wanted shit from you, I'd squeeze it out of you. If you don't watch it, I'll beat the living shit out of you, bring you out at Lost Cause by your neck, and make you apologize to the fans and the whole wrestling community for you ruining their experiences of wrestling by you having any involvement in the industry. You are a crime against humanity, because you are a boy trapped in a teenager's body trying to act like a man. So you, will shut the fuck up and I will let you know when you can goddamn speak you little piece of shit.

Shaz11
11-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Promo of the Week goes to.....drum roll please.....Shaz and Wrestlingfan! Congrats guys, I thought you did a bang up job!

Cheers man! Shout out to Adonis, and Black Blooded also.

Punk: Good job Shaz. I thought you were gonna try to cash in there for a second and that would've been a huge mistake on your part. I'll have to keep my eye on you, though.

Shaz: Hmm, pretty much yeah. Trust me Punk, you may be IWA Champion, but I'm not scared of no one. I'll cash this bad boy in like a man.

Hawk: You shouldn't be telling him good job because his decision to put that briefcase on the line will cost both you. In case no one could tell I played Shaz and now I have the stipulation I want and the match I can win. Shaz may have beaten 9 other men to win that, but I was not one of those men and Shaz has not beaten me by himself.

Shaz: Typical Hawk, and I wonder who got pinned tonight? :rolleyes: Twat.

Rehmix
11-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Wells: No young one, you are going to sit your ass down and shut up. You are nothing but an egotistical little boy who thinks everything should be handed to you or you go off in a crying tangent. I have been wrestling longer before you even hit puberty, despite it not happening long ago for you. So you are going to shut your mouth, sit your ass down, and wait for me to allow you to talk. If I wanted shit from you, I'd squeeze it out of you. If you don't watch it, I'll beat the living shit out of you, bring you out at Lost Cause by your neck, and make you apologize to the fans and the whole wrestling community for you ruining their experiences of wrestling by you having any involvement in the industry. You are a crime against humanity, because you are a boy trapped in a teenager's body trying to act like a man. So you, will shut the fuck up and I will let you know when you can goddamn speak you little piece of shit.

Dixon: Sounds like someone is jelly! You want what I got so you attack me wif threats and condescending remarks. Your past your prime, and I'm in my Primetime! You may be older dan me, but that don't mean you deserve my respect homie. You ain't done shit here yet, so you have nothing to say to me. Threaten me all you want, but you don't sacre me hater! So take your old ass and move to da back of da line and just die off.

AirBourne
11-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Dixon: Sounds like someone is jelly! You want what I got so you attack me wif threats and condescending remarks. Your past your prime, and I'm in my Primetime! You may be older dan me, but that don't mean you deserve my respect homie. You ain't done shit here yet, so you have nothing to say to me. Threaten me all you want, but you don't sacre me hater! So take your old ass and move to da back of da line and just die off.

Wells: You call me condescending yet you are calling yourself and nicknaming yourself something that you call yourself, no one else has. You give yourself that persona when you have done nothing to deserve it. Heck, you are second squad boy. I ain't past my prime, I'm in it. I've done a hell of a ton more then you'll ever accomplish. You're a nothing, you haven't proven yourself, all you've done is make yourself even more irrelevant then you already are, which I didn't even think was possible. You want me to sit my ass down? Come over here and make me, I got no problem hitting a child. I ain't old, but I sure as hell are better then you.

chunkkynutzzz
11-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Jackson: Killa!! That briefcase you have, will be mine soon enough! Bet on it!

IC as Killa: U Speak Lies, Stop Bullshittin yoself kid

Rehmix
11-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Wells: You call me condescending yet you are calling yourself and nicknaming yourself something that you call yourself, no one else has. You give yourself that persona when you have done nothing to deserve it. Heck, you are second squad boy. I ain't past my prime, I'm in it. I've done a hell of a ton more then you'll ever accomplish. You're a nothing, you haven't proven yourself, all you've done is make yourself even more irrelevant then you already are, which I didn't even think was possible. You want me to sit my ass down? Come over here and make me, I got no problem hitting a child. I ain't old, but I sure as hell are better then you.

Dixon: Primetime is who I am, I don't need anyone to confirm dat. Can you be original for once, you jus' repeatin' da same shit I am. When will you understand dat none of dat shit dat you "accomplished" matta's anymore? Just face da facts. Your time has passed and you will continue to free fall like everyone else, while Primetime continues to sky rocket to greatness. Stop wastin' your breath, cuz no one wants ta hear you flap ya trap anymo'.

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Mr. Smyth: My phone has been ringing off the hook. What's this about Kyojin not paying attention to what he is doing and being distracted by a great song?

Actually, this can wait. I am on holiday at the moment. Unless it is business critical, it can wait.

CM Rock-Austin
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
IC as Killa: U Speak Lies, Stop Bullshittin yoself kid

Jackson: Bitch, when I get my hands on you, I will make sure you regret ever fucking with me!

OOC: Great show guys, loved everyone's promo especially Shaz's and Hawks, can't wait for next weeks show!

AirBourne
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Dixon: Primetime is who I am, I don't need anyone to confirm dat. Can you be original for once, you jus' repeatin' da same shit I am. When will you understand dat none of dat shit dat you "accomplished" matta's anymore? Just face da facts. Your time has passed and you will continue to free fall like everyone else, while Primetime continues to sky rocket to greatness. Stop wastin' your breath, cuz no one wants ta hear you flap ya trap anymo'.

Wells: Dixon, step in the ring with me and I'll show you that I got plenty of time left, at the top, while you, when I'm done with you, will be going to the bottom, the bottom of the dumpster is where your body will go. You think anyone wants to hear you talk? You can't even speak proper english. Your "sky rocket" is about to crash and burn, just like you, if you ever get in the ring with me.

bearkg88
11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Guess whose back! Well...I guess I never left..but still :D

bearkg88
11-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Also guys, towards the middle of Dec, we are going to do a special awards show to highlight from the start of ICW, to the current time in IWA. Voting will happen inside of the thread, it should be fun :D

KJ PUNK
11-09-2012, 12:27 AM
I should have my promo done tomorrow/tomorrow night and sent off to the next person.

chunkkynutzzz
11-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Jackson: Bitch, when I get my hands on you, I will make sure you regret ever fucking with me!

OOC: Great show guys, loved everyone's promo especially Shaz's and Hawks, can't wait for next weeks show!

IC as Killa: Shut up u straight up bitch ,u ain't gon do Shiet... Now its Time to gett full on crazy on yo bitch made, carrot carrying, jacko lovin,jackass minded,kackie brown stain draws wannabe of a wannabe sumbody ... Killa is gon make datt hurt burn slo!

ima mash u up real good.

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
I should have my promo done tomorrow/tomorrow night and sent off to the next person.

Awesome. So it def shld be done by monday. Good

Glamour Girl
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to debut here :D.

wrestlingfan66513
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Cheers man! Shout out to Adonis, and Black Blooded also.

Shaz: Hmm, pretty much yeah. Trust me Punk, you may be IWA Champion, but I'm not scared of no one. I'll cash this bad boy in like a man.

Shaz: Typical Hawk, and I wonder who got pinned tonight? :rolleyes: Twat.

Hawk: It was a tag match where you were playing buddies with the world champion. Just wait til the ladder match where there are no other distractions, just you and me.

Destruction
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM

Cheers dude for the compliments :)

Likewise

wrestlingfan66513
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Done with my parts, the whole thing should be in soon or it's already there

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 07:45 PM
I think you guys are going to like the promo me and my boy Blue got cookin ;)

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 07:59 PM

And we are excited for ur debut :D

Vandarius
11-09-2012, 08:01 PM

And we can't wait either!

CM Rock-Austin
11-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Promo is sent, can't wait, I think it is one of my best! Hopefully you guys like it.

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Promo is sent, can't wait, I think it is one of my best! Hopefully you guys like it.

Wait...like...the whole thing is done? really!? :D

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 09:39 PM
So to give u guys an idea, Im working on my PPV matches tonight, may have the remaining ones done tonight, except for maybe 1. but here is how it is looking. The show will be posted Monday or Tues. I will send assignments for the PPV out Tuesday. The PPV will go up anywhere from that Saturday, to the following Monday, depending on when I have time, but trust me when I say, this will be a great PPV.

TTC
11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Brock: I'm back!

Ryder: As am I!

OOC: Glad to be back here in IWA :).

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Brock: I'm back!

Ryder: As am I!

OOC: Glad to be back here in IWA :).

Were u ever gone?

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Just wanted to give you guys another update. I just have 2 matches left to do for the PPV. :D I will be busy the next two days, and will be on sporadically. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

TTC
11-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Were u ever gone?
From the thread I was.

CM Rock-Austin
11-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Wait...like...the whole thing is done? really!? :D

Well Shaz has to do his last part and then the whole thing will be done :cool:.

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 08:17 AM
It's only in the early stages, but the promo I'm working on with Eddie is pretty sweet.

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 11:29 AM
It's only in the early stages, but the promo I'm working on with Eddie is pretty sweet.

Just remember, uve got till monday to get it done. Monday at 8pn my time to exact

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 12:08 PM
It's rather quiet, so..to make some more noise, here are some things for you guys to do :)

1) What was your favorite thing from this recent show?

2) What was your least favorite?

3) Which match did you like the most?

4) Which match do you think could have used improvement?

Also, if yuo are currently embroyled in a feud, shoot me a PM, letting me know what you think of it so far, and where I've been taking your character in shows. And if you are not involved in a feud, shoot me a PM if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see done with your character :D

Back to working on siding! Hoping to have all kinds of PM's when I get back ;)

KJ PUNK
11-10-2012, 12:56 PM
My part of the promo has been sent off. Decided to watch The Amazing Spider-man afterwards and didn't go to bed until 3am. Annnnd I didn't press send on the promo. Luckily I still had the Microsoft Word document I posted it in up, so I was able to send it off this morning.

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Just remember, uve got till monday to get it done. Monday at 8pn my time to exact

Have I ever let you down?

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Have I ever let you down?

Nope, can't say you have

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm am incredibly bored.

Fucking hate corporate gigs.

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I will be posting the show this Monday. For any promos not done yet, once they are, DO NOT send to Vandarius. Send them to me. I will probably repost this once or twice for people to see

Shining Light
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Mine and Torphy's promo is going to be epic! Worked so hard on my part it's unbelievable! Literally sat in front of a laptop for 1 hour looking back at my previous promos and seeing where I could improve before writing it

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Mine and Torphy's promo is going to be epic! Worked so hard on my part it's unbelievable! Literally sat in front of a laptop for 1 hour looking back at my previous promos and seeing where I could improve before writing it

Now I'm looking forward to this.

Vandarius
11-10-2012, 06:11 PM
As Bear said, I will NOT be posting the show Monday, he will be! So send any and all promos to Bear, not I!

I am not able to post the show Monday because I have classes, but thankfully Bear is able to!

TTC
11-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Brock: Where the hell is everyone?

Ryder: I think they left to go get food.

Brock: Don't be stupid. They haven't been here in a long time.

Ryder: And we need some fools to talk to and make their self-esteem go down.

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Brock: Where the hell is everyone?

Ryder: I think they left to go get food.

Brock: Don't be stupid. They haven't been here in a long time.

Ryder: And we need some fools to talk to and make their self-esteem go down.

Divine: You two seem pretty good at talking to each other, how about you get mirrors, and talk to your reflection..

TTC
11-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Divine: You two seem pretty good at talking to each other, how about you get mirrors, and talk to your reflection..
Brock: And how about you get better jokes cause that one sucked ass...

Ryder: Just like you and your career.

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm Sending my Promo to Vandarius!

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm Sending my Promo to Vandarius!

Do it...i dare ya ;)

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
:) Your sayin it too Friendly. There's probably a consequence attached to it lmao

In all seriousnessity tho Bear, u do have mine right..I sent it to DXcena#1Fan

BennyTheBall
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Brock: And how about you get better jokes cause that one sucked ass...

Mr. Smyth: Well why don't you give us an example of your comedic qualities, but don't rely on your lack of understanding of the English language - there's only so many times you can rely on that to make people laugh.

CricketTragic
11-11-2012, 09:52 PM
:) Your sayin it too Friendly. There's probably a consequence attached to it lmao

In all seriousnessity tho Bear, u do have mine right..I sent it to DXcena#1Fan

I sent it to bearkg88? is that wrong

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I sent it to bearkg88? is that wrong

No that was correct and it was an excellent promo

CM Rock-Austin
11-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Jackson: Can't wait till Lost Cause!

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Super pumped. Just found out WWE 13 will be on sale for Black Friday at Walmart for 25 dollars. I think I'll be getting a few games on Black friday when I get my ps3

Krysys
11-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Sorry I have been MIA, been busy with my own PPV :p looking forward to the show and the PPV!!

TTC
11-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Super pumped. Just found out WWE 13 will be on sale for Black Friday at Walmart for 25 dollars. I think I'll be getting a few games on Black friday when I get my ps3
You better add me fool.:p

Asherdelampyr
11-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Ok, got promo sent :)

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Got a great promo from ash/des/kry/vand :) a reminder, deadline is in like 10 hrs....

TTC
11-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Promo is in!

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Promo is in!

I saw. Good stuff bro!

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry I have been MIA, been busy with my own PPV :p looking forward to the show and the PPV!!

No worries bro! It was an excellent PPV. IF your not in TWE, you should go check it out as I know Scribs and Krys put in alot of work, and it showed.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Also, front page is updated.

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Also, front page is updated.

You forgot to change Shaz mate! :D

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 12:12 PM
You forgot to change Shaz mate! :D

Nice catch. Ill do that now

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/479765_3876083228688_1138151043_n.jpg

Here is the poster for Lost Cause. Let me know what you think. I'm going to have to start getting someone else to do the posters though as my photoshop trial is running out. Be honest too! I want to know if you like it or think it's garbage :D

TTC
11-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Destined for Immortality is our WM, right?

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Destined for Immortality is our WM, right?

Yes.....10 char

TTC
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes.....10 char
Good, good. *Rubs hands evil like.*

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2012, 02:16 PM
I like the poster, and killa is gon kill

CM Rock-Austin
11-12-2012, 03:36 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/479765_3876083228688_1138151043_n.jpg

Here is the poster for Lost Cause. Let me know what you think. I'm going to have to start getting someone else to do the posters though as my photoshop trial is running out. Be honest too! I want to know if you like it or think it's garbage :D

Awesome and agree with TDA's explanation!

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
That is a pretty cool poster.

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Eddie - don't forget - when you finish tarting up our promo, you must​ send it to Vand. ;)

TTC
11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Eddie - don't forget - when you finish tarting up our promo, you must​ send it to Vand. ;)
I thought we were supposed to send it to you.

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I thought we were supposed to send it to you.

You were, but it was decided that I cannot be trusted.

TTC
11-12-2012, 04:06 PM
You were, but it was decided that I cannot be trusted.
Shame on you for not being trustwhorty.

No_1eddiefan
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM

Hahaha I kinda already sent it to Bear.

Oh yeah people, Benny & I kinda got carried away. This promo is worth the read though if you take the time!

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Hahaha I kinda already sent it to Bear.

Oh yeah people, Benny & I kinda got carried away. This promo is worth the read though if you take the time!

It never drags on though. I've a good feeling about this one.

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Shame on you for not being trustwhorty.

It was a misunderstanding. I just didn't keep my eye on the ball, which I think makes me qualified to be Director General of the BBC.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Starting to work on the show now....whose ready for some awesomeness?

TTC
11-12-2012, 04:35 PM
If we have to.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm excited to do this thing.

No_1eddiefan
11-12-2012, 04:36 PM

You got all promos man? :)

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 04:38 PM

IDK yet. Ill know once I go to input them haha.

Also, normally I pick the promo of the week, this week, Vand will be picking on it. Im excited to see who he picks.

Torphy
11-12-2012, 04:38 PM

He's still waiting on myself and Shining at least, but we're very close to finishing it now. Hopefully people will enjoy reading it as much as i've enjoyed writing it with Shining!

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 04:43 PM

Already had some awesomeness with my girl! #Nandos and #ParanormalActivity4 baby!

But this is a sick addition! :D

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Last Chaos before Lost Cause - this is gonna be sexual.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
He's still waiting on myself and Shining at least, but we're very close to finishing it now. Hopefully people will enjoy reading it as much as i've enjoyed writing it with Shining!

Im waiting on atleast two promos, but I won't name and shame yet ;)

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Already had some awesomeness with my girl! #Nandos and #ParanormalActivity4 baby!

But this is a sick addition! :D

No spoilers, but was Paranormal Activity 4 decent?

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM

It was okay. I'd have preferred Skyfall, but it was pretty good I'd say.

CM Rock-Austin
11-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Im waiting on atleast two promos, but I won't name and shame yet ;)
Shaz sent ours in right?

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Shaz sent ours in right?

Ya but he took out all of the Jackson Smith stuffed and replaced it with fluffy bunnies......:D

Vandarius
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM

None of those movies were decent;

I went to see the second one in theaters, and I got kicked out for laughing. It was the funniest comedy I have ever seen.

Oh, it isn't a comedy? Well shit, it was one hell of a joke. ;)

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM
None of those movies were decent;

I went to see the second one in theaters, and I got kicked out for laughing. It was the funniest comedy I have ever seen.

Oh, it isn't a comedy? Well shit, it was one hell of a joke. ;)

HAHAH! I proper found it funny as well, it wasn't all scary.

Reminds me of Thorpe Park, where they kicked me off the Saw ride cause I was messing. Fuckin' twats, lol. I see the guy who kicked me out every day on the bus, haha.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
So giving everyone a fair heads up, this show is promo HEAVY, and when I say promo HEAVY I mean HEAVY, in the same notion though, the promos I've received are totally worth the read. Vand is going to have a tough pick for promo of the week this week.

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I prefer promo heavy shows, as bad as that sounds for match writers.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
I prefer promo heavy shows, as bad as that sounds for match writers.

I like the good balance, with the occasional promo heavy show.

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Heavy promos before the PPV are sick I reckon. Give the matches much more build-up then it currently has.

#Can'tWait

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 05:26 PM
So I stumbled across something. Going to post them on the front page, You'll see. I think you'll like. Pay close attention! :D

Torphy
11-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Shining and I are finished with the promo! All sent in and coloured to boot, think you guys are really gonna enjoy it!

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 05:59 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/14172_3877092653923_200681309_n.jpg

The new IWA/Chaos logo

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Also guys, added championships for the IWA World title and the Endurance title. If I find one I like for the tag titles I will. Interesting thing with the world title, when it changes hands, I will change the name plate :D

Rehmix
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Who do i send stuff to?!?!?

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Lookin forward, let it cook up, let it aye..aye..cook..cook..chef,chef, slay,cook,chef,chef,cook up..then serve it well done.

This goes thru Bear head when he is posting a show.

TTC
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Send it to Vandarius!:p

Nah. Send it to bear.

bearkg88
Lookin forward, let it cook up, let it aye..aye..cook..cook..chef,chef, slay,cook,chef,chef,cook up..then serve it well done.

This goes thru Bear head when he is posting a show.

hey did u do that promo we were talking about? and if so, did u send it to DXCena? If so, resend it to me chunks

bearkg88

ME ME ME! PICK ME!

No for real though send it to me please

And folks, with that promo, I believe I have all of them

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Well get to it then!

Rehmix
11-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Okay the stuff is in, sorry for the hold up. No excuses on my behalf. But it is now in and it is looking to be a good show.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Okay the stuff is in, sorry for the hold up. No excuses on my behalf. But it is now in and it is looking to be a good show.

It was in before the deadline and that is all that matters, also, you labeled each subject as part 1, do they go in order from when u first sent them?

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 07:36 PM
It's happening. Bear is posting the show.

Fuck you sleep. You're going to have to wait.

KJ PUNK
11-12-2012, 09:29 PM
The opening segment was fucking intense!

Punk: Darius, you'll pay for attacking April Hale! Where I come from you treat a lady with respect and class. Anybody who doesn't gets his ass kicked! And I'm going to be beatin' the fuck outta you!

Vandarius
11-12-2012, 09:54 PM
The opening segment was fucking intense!

Punk: Darius, you'll pay for attacking April Hale! Where I come from you treat a lady with respect and class. Anybody who doesn't gets his ass kicked! And I'm going to be beatin' the fuck outta you!

Darius: Sh... shut up, P..Punk!! Die, PUNK!! JUST DIE!!!

KJ PUNK
11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Darius: Sh... shut up, P..Punk!! Die, PUNK!! JUST DIE!!!

Punk: Why don't you just come make me in the main event tonight!

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok guys. The full show is up. I am going to be working on PPV stuff in a few minutes and sending that out. Now, Ill be realistic. I have 3/4 of my matches done, Vand has 3/4 of his done, and I know he will have his to me in the next day or so, and I'm going to do mine today. I won't be sending out alot of promo assignments, but once I have, Ill post it, and if anyone who hasn't received one wants to do one, they can. Anyways, the deadline for those who I assigned to them, will be Friday. Im hoping to get the show up Friday, Saturday at the latest as from Sunday to Thanksgiving, Ill be super busy

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Also, a few questions for people to answer for me to give me some insight.

Favorite promo from this show:
Favorite match from this show:
Match that could have had more to it:
Any other thoughts or opinions you have from this show:

KJ PUNK
11-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey Bear, I changed my entrance theme. It's posted my promo, I noticed you used the old one in the match. :D

Punk: Tonight I was handing out Rolling Elbows like it was candy on Halloween. At Lost Cause, I'll be doing the same.

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey Bear, I changed my entrance theme. It's posted my promo, I noticed you used the old one in the match. :D

Punk: Tonight I was handing out Rolling Elbows like it was candy on Halloween. At Lost Cause, I'll be doing the same.

Oops :D I got that off the roster page, so make sure to change it there chief ;) but Ill use the new one going forward :D