PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Brock: You hear this fool Ryder?!

Ryder: I know he is nothing like a football captain. He is more like that strange kid in the corner who never says anything and has a messed up look.

Divine: The fact that is coming from your mouth Ryder, makes Divine laugh. Do you know what you are? A jersey shore rip off, guido fool, momma teet suckin chumpette. Now...know your place, or you'll be beat in the face...

TTC
10-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Divine: The fact that is coming from your mouth Ryder, makes Divine laugh. Do you know what you are? A jersey shore rip off, guido fool, momma teet suckin chumpette. Now...know your place, or you'll be beat in the face...
Ryder: Don't make me laugh. Those Jersey Shore fools got nothing on me. As far as you go, you can't even kick a fucking bunny's ass. So, if I were you, I would shut it. Or maybe I'll teach you a lesson. LOSER!

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Ryder: Don't make me laugh. Those Jersey Shore fools got nothing on me. As far as you go, you can't even kick a fucking bunny's ass. So, if I were you, I would shut it. Or maybe I'll teach you a lesson. LOSER!

Divine: Let's see...Divine doesn't need to learn how to do laundry....Divine doesn't need to learn how to go to the gym....Divine doesn't need to learn how to tan....and most of all Divine doesn't need to learn to be a loser..because Divine is a winner. So pray tell, if Divine doesn't need to learn any of the things you are a master of Matt, what could you teach Divine? How to have your head shoved up Brock Edwards ass?

TTC
10-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Divine: Let's see...Divine doesn't need to learn how to do laundry....Divine doesn't need to learn how to go to the gym....Divine doesn't need to learn how to tan....and most of all Divine doesn't need to learn to be a loser..because Divine is a winner. So pray tell, if Divine doesn't need to learn any of the things you are a master of Matt, what could you teach Divine? How to have your head shoved up Brock Edwards ass?
Ryder: Yeah it's obvious you don't go to the gym.

Brock: Just hold on Ryder. You were saying something about Ryder's head up my ass. How about you say once more.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Ryder: Yeah it's obvious you don't go to the gym.

Brock: Just hold on Ryder. You were saying something about Ryder's head up my ass. How about you say once more.

Divine: Sure...it's like you two are one big circle. Your head up Ryders ass, and Ryders head up yours. Hell, if people wanted to, they could stand between you and play hula hoop with you two chumpettes that's how connected you are.

TTC
10-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Divine: Sure...it's like you two are one big circle. Your head up Ryders ass, and Ryders head up yours. Hell, if people wanted to, they could stand between you and play hula hoop with you two chumpettes that's how connected you are.
Brock: Really? You think you're a funny man. How about I punch your funny bone and see how much laughter left after that?

chunkkynutzzz
10-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Great PPV guys liked the IWA title match and congrats to KJ PUNK and Kyojin on winning the gold!!!

Jackson: Am I surprised that Killa is a sore loser.... NO! Am I surprised that Killa jumped me again...Nope so Killa count your blessings because when I get my hands on you, God can't even save you!!

IC as Killa: Am I suppose to be shakin in my bloody Boots....Listen, your Talented Kid, But your Stupid.
There's no Way wen it comes to a Fight wit a Man, a Real Ruthless,heartless Man. A Cold Heart @ datt... there's not a chance or a blessing that can save you..So if your gonna place hands on me, Make it to Da finish..Cuz if ima be Gone,I'm takin ur bitchass wit me!

CM Rock-Austin
10-28-2012, 12:41 AM
IC as Killa: Am I suppose to be shakin in my bloody Boots....Listen, your Talented Kid, But your Stupid.
There's no Way wen it comes to a Fight wit a Man, a Real Ruthless,heartless Man. A Cold Heart @ datt... there's not a chance or a blessing that can save you..So if your gonna place hands on me, Make it to Da finish..Cuz if ima be Gone,I'm takin ur bitchass wit me!
Jackson: *Shakes his head* Kid!? Listen dumbass you have no clue what I am capable of so I let you continue on with your little fantasy here. *laughs*

Rehmix
10-28-2012, 02:06 AM
I see no one wanted to IC, oh well

Torphy
10-28-2012, 06:27 AM
Another glorious Sunday morning! Hell in a cell tonight boyo's, got a wager going with a friend that CM Punk vs Ryback doesn't even get started!

Destruction
10-28-2012, 06:36 AM
Another glorious Sunday morning! Hell in a cell tonight boyo's, got a wager going with a friend that CM Punk vs Ryback doesn't even get started!

I'm confident Ryback's undefeated streak doesn't end tonight. Whether he wins the championship or the match doesn't begin, I'll be shocked if he loses his streak

CricketTragic
10-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Israel: Im fairy satisfied that the smaller then average turn out at the latest house show was because the one man dynasty and future endurance champion was not required to work

Torphy
10-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Can't see the streak ending for a while yet, don't even think Ryback will be in the rumble. Him being thrown out of the ring could lead to some classing it as a loss.

BennyTheBall
10-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Can't see the streak ending for a while yet, don't even think Ryback will be in the rumble. Him being thrown out of the ring could lead to some classing it as a loss.

Bareback forefits the match, turns heel and helps form a Heyman stable.

Destruction
10-28-2012, 08:21 AM

Honestly, he winning the WWE Championship, before forfeiting it at the Raw after TLC *from a Punk attack*, leading to Punk/Rock at Royal Rumble, before Ryback returns around Elimination Chamber, leading to a Punk/Ryback Wrestlemania match, would be fine for me

Bareback forefits the match, turns heel and helps form a Heyman stable.

I would only like that, if then Vickie makes Cena/Punk inside the cell

Shaz11
10-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Divine: Too bad you'll never see it. Shaz, you remind me of that nerdy kid in high school who would gawk at everyone else, especially women. Black Blooded are the goth kids, and yours truly...well..Divine was the football captain of course....so watch your mouth before Divine stuffs you in a locker

Shaz: Bitch please Divine. I've got plenty of girls who wanna go for a ride. You know, you described yourself when you were talking about that nerdy kid. You stuffing me in a locker makes me laugh, why don't you do it rather then acting like your all that. You sir, are a muggy little prick who likes licking cows off.

No_1eddiefan
10-28-2012, 09:22 AM

I actually am expecting him to be in the Rumble and win it.

As for tonight's match, I think it'll be a no contest after a huge spot.

Destruction
10-28-2012, 09:28 AM
I actually am expecting him to be in the Rumble and win it.

As for tonight's match, I think it'll be a no contest after a huge spot.

What would the spot be though? I doubt anyone would get thrown off the cage. All I can think of is outside interference if it leads to a no contest.

TheDestroyer
10-28-2012, 09:59 AM
?: ryder and edwards....HE is coming...you cannot run, you cannot hide...HE will destroy you...

BennyTheBall
10-28-2012, 10:00 AM
What would the spot be though? I doubt anyone would get thrown off the cage. All I can think of is outside interference if it leads to a no contest.

But how? Isn't HITC no DQ?

Torphy
10-28-2012, 10:18 AM
But how? Isn't HITC no DQ?

Lindas campaign is going to turn into the biggest work in wrestling history, with her political pull she will rule the match too dangerous for american television, therefore ushering in the return of Right to Censor.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 12:03 PM

I know this wouldnt happen but if they ended it a no contest due to neither man continuing, id like to see both men fight it out, leading to punk doing the pepsi plunge off the top turnbuckle through a table. Wishful thinking :)

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Dixon: First HWA and now IWA! Punk you may have da title, but dat does not mean you are better dan me! But i guess dat's it for Primetime, cause IWA has given up on him. His one chance and now he will never get it again! FUCK!

Daniel may: do you know what mr dixon, you surprised me by your performance in the match at thirst for blood. On the following chaos in 2 weeks, we are going to have a #1 contenders match. It will be Darius going 1 on 1 with Aj Dixon and the winner will face KJ Punk at Lost Cause

Vandarius
10-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Daniel may: do you know what mr dixon, you surprised me by your performance in the match at thirst for blood. On the following karnage in 2 weeks, we are going to have a #1 contenders match. It will be Darius going 1 on 1 with Aj Dixon and the winner will face KJ Punk at Lost Cause

Darius: Just give me the contract, this runt can't do shit to me, oh and a word of advice ... If you plan on running this show, get the name right you tool. Its Chaos, not Karnage.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Darius: Just give me the contract, this runt can't do shit to me, oh and a word of advice ... If you plan on running this show, get the name right you tool. Its Chaos, not Karnage.

Samana beach! I fixed it but still, gr haha.

Vandarius
10-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Samana beach! I fixed it but still, gr haha.

;D Haha I had to use it

TheDestroyer
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Brock: Really? You think you're a funny man. How about I punch your funny bone and see how much laughter left after that?

?: the only person that will be laughing is HE...as you scream in pain at the hands of HIM...

TTC
10-28-2012, 11:33 PM
?: the only person that will be laughing is HE...as you scream in pain at the hands of HIM...
Brock: Still waiting to shiver.

TheDestroyer
10-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Brock: Still waiting to shiver.

?: oh that cockiness will only bring you more pain and a slower death Edwards...HE does not like your brash attitude....

Shaz11
10-29-2012, 07:58 AM
?: oh that cockiness will only bring you more pain and a slower death Edwards...HE does not like your brash attitude....

Shaz: You must have like a sexual crush on Ryder and Edwards..Just saying.

Rehmix
10-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Cage: So I'm with Edwards? That guys sucks! How come I'm paired with the guy that no one likes?

Dixon: Hey at least you are winnin' matches! I got screwed once again! I put my best out dere and it still ain't good enough! Wats da point!

Vandarius
10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Just a quick little disclaimer, guys:

My classes are not cancelled, so I have to make the 45 minute drive through Hurricane Sandy to get to class today, then drive back.

I hate driving through rain storms, and trees are falling everywhere.

;_; If I don't make it I LOVE YOU ALL.

xD Just wish me luck.

wrestlingfan66513
10-29-2012, 09:57 AM

Hawk: You have bigger things to worry about. I let you go last time to give you a warning of whats to come, but next time we face, I am not out for a simple win, I am out for your destruction.

TheDestroyer
10-29-2012, 10:21 AM

?: id stay out of this if i were you simpleton...HE only has a quarrel with ryder and edwards...

BennyTheBall
10-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Lindas campaign is going to turn into the biggest work in wrestling history, with her political pull she will rule the match too dangerous for american television, therefore ushering in the return of Right to Censor.

I was almost disappointed when this didn't happen.

Torphy
10-29-2012, 10:57 AM
I was almost disappointed when this didn't happen.

Turns out Linda really is running for senate, meaning WWE will be moved to Nickelodeon if she ever gets elected.

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Just a quick little disclaimer, guys:My classes are not cancelled, so I have to make the 45 minute drive through Hurricane Sandy to get to class today, then drive back.I hate driving through rain storms, and trees are falling everywhere. ;_; If I don't make it I LOVE YOU ALL.xD Just wish me luck.Holy hell man - did you make it? Are you okay?

Vandarius
10-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Holy hell man - did you make it? Are you okay?

Made it on the way there, thankfully the storm wasn't quite where I was heading to, but it should be on my way back >.> I did see one tree toppled over on the side of the road, however.

Vandarius
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
If anything does happen, well then this is my response!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mccjlfCSb41qb38poo1_500.gif

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
?: id stay out of this if i were you simpleton...HE only has a quarrel with ryder and edwards...

Sagittatius Blue: Okay, Mr. Mystery Voice Man? I don't know who you are (hence the name I gave you) or what your beef is with Ryder and Edwards, but you may wanna get in line...

First: Edwards. Welcome to IWA, you giant prick. Looking forward to putting my knee through your face - even if I have to chase you all over the building.

Second: Ryder? Thirst for Blood... what was that all about?

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Made it on the way there, thankfully the storm wasn't quite where I was heading to, but it should be on my way back >.> I did see one tree toppled over on the side of the road, however.

Glad to hear that you're in one piece so far. Do us all a favor bro: try to keep it that way. Good luck in class and on the road!

Shaz11
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Hawk: You have bigger things to worry about. I let you go last time to give you a warning of whats to come, but next time we face, I am not out for a simple win, I am out for your destruction.

Shaz: Your words are even more boring than a 10000 word essay.

Shaz: Oh dear, you sound like a rat.

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Shaz: Oh dear, you sound like a rat.

Sagittarius Blue: Speaking of rats... Hi, Shaz :p

Shaz11
10-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Speaking of rats... Hi, Shaz :p

Shaz: Sorry, the insult doesn't hurt.

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Shaz: Sorry, the insult doesn't hurt.

Sagittarius Blue: I don't doubt it. It's probably your real name. I'm amazed you haven't gotten your neck shut up in any traps lately.

CM Rock-Austin
10-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Jackson: This guy is going around saying he has someone that is unstoppable, oh great, this should be fun.

Vandarius
10-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear that you're in one piece so far. Do us all a favor bro: try to keep it that way. Good luck in class and on the road!

I made it home alive; They closed the campus at 3:30 and cancelled all classes for tomorrow! I had a safe ride home, all though I was almost decapitated by a flying stop sign that was sailing through the parking lot ._.

Shaz11
10-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Sagittarius Blue: I don't doubt it. It's probably your real name. I'm amazed you haven't gotten your neck shut up in any traps lately.

Shaz: Sorry, but that didn't hurt either. I would've hurt you, but I'm saving the pain for Mike Hawk.

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Shaz: Sorry, but that didn't hurt either. I would've hurt you, but I'm saving the pain for Mike Hawk.

Sagittarius Blue: Ah. Saving the pain for someone else. Of course you are, Shaz, why would I think anything different? I mean, there's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AT ALL you would be trying to avoid me. Of course not. You want to make sure that you are in tippity-top condition for your little do-si-doh with Hawk. Who, I am hoping, shoves his foot so far up your ass that you choke on the laces. And then, at some point, I'll get my shot at you. And we all know how much fun that's gonna be ;)

TheDestroyer
10-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Jackson: This guy is going around saying he has someone that is unstoppable, oh great, this should be fun.

?: Just wait simpleton...soon enough you will all see HIM...

CM Rock-Austin
10-30-2012, 01:19 AM
?: Just wait simpleton...soon enough you will all see HIM...

Jackson: And......It begins

Shining Light
10-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Shining: Adonis, your end is near.

CricketTragic
10-30-2012, 06:24 AM
Hey guys how are we today?

Israel: Integrity has arrived, no more squabbling necessarary

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 06:48 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Ah. Saving the pain for someone else. Of course you are, Shaz, why would I think anything different? I mean, there's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AT ALL you would be trying to avoid me. Of course not. You want to make sure that you are in tippity-top condition for your little do-si-doh with Hawk. Who, I am hoping, shoves his foot so far up your ass that you choke on the laces. And then, at some point, I'll get my shot at you. And we all know how much fun that's gonna be ;)

Shaz: Have you finished yet?

Torphy
10-30-2012, 07:05 AM
Shining: Adonis, your end is near.

Adonis: Considerin' Malcolm's end is attached to him, i'd say it's always near. Oh.. and hey.. my eyes are up here sailor.. you know what am sayin'?

Shining Light
10-30-2012, 07:25 AM
Adonis: Considerin' Malcolm's end is attached to him, i'd say it's always near. Oh.. and hey.. my eyes are up here sailor.. you know what am sayin'?

Shining: You, my friend, deserve everything you're going to get. This vulgar language of yours is really starting to bore me now.

Torphy
10-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Shining: You, my friend, deserve everything you're going to get. This vulgar language of yours is really starting to bore me now.

Adonis: Maaan you need to chill yo' ass down. Look Malcolm understands, he really does, sexual frustration can be a real pain in the ass. Tell you what Malcolm's gonna do for ya son, next time he goes to a club, you can feel free to tag along, soon as the ladies see you standin' next to Malcolm they might actually pay you some mind.. maybe. They may just continue lookin' at Malcolm the whole time.. but damn it, it's worth a shot if it'll shut yo' ass up!

Shining Light
10-30-2012, 07:37 AM
Adonis: Maaan you need to chill yo' ass down. Look Malcolm understands, he really does, sexual frustration can be a real pain in the ass. Tell you what Malcolm's gonna do for ya son, next time he goes to a club, you can feel free to tag along, soon as the ladies see you standin' next to Malcolm they might actually pay you some mind.. maybe. They may just continue lookin' at Malcolm the whole time.. but damn it, it's worth a shot if it'll shut yo' ass up!

Shining: The only love I need in my life is the love of God. So I'm afraid that I'll have to pass you up on your little offer, despite how exciting it sounds...

Torphy
10-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Shining: The only love I need in my life is the love of God. So I'm afraid that I'll have to pass you up on your little offer, despite how exciting it sounds...

Adonis: It does sound exciting doesn't it!? What could be better? Ahh wait.. no no no.. Malcolm knows the answer. See, what's better than gettin' loose at a club is settlin' the score against a certain bible thumpin' jackass who thinks he got the right to stick his punk ass into Malcolm's business..

Rehmix
10-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Dixon: All dis talk about beginnings and ends bein' near. Y'all need to make up ya damn minds! Just face it, IWA is done! Y'all are represented by a joke who can't wrestle for shit! It is only a matta' of time before da whole thing comes crumblin' down. I'll make sure of it.

Shining Light
10-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Adonis: It does sound exciting doesn't it!? What could be better? Ahh wait.. no no no.. Malcolm knows the answer. See, what's better than gettin' loose at a club is settlin' the score against a certain bible thumpin' jackass who thinks he got the right to stick his punk ass into Malcolm's business..

Shining: I've said it before and I'll say it again, my actions shall be explained soon. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, and will teach you the virtue of patience.

Torphy
10-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Shining: I've said it before and I'll say it again, my actions shall be explained soon. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, and will teach you the virtue of patience.

Adonis: They do say good things come to those who wait.. and Malcolm can wait, for now. We'll see who has the last laugh though, considerin' that your sense of humour was crucified long ago I think I know who the safe money's on..

Torphy
10-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Dixon: All dis talk about beginnings and ends bein' near. Y'all need to make up ya damn minds! Just face it, IWA is done! Y'all are represented by a joke who can't wrestle for shit! It is only a matta' of time before da whole thing comes crumblin' down. I'll make sure of it.

Adonis: Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

wrestlingfan66513
10-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Hawk: Shaz you can call me boring all you like, but I beat you and I will continue to do the same thing night in and night out until I have enough misery to feed on.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Shaz: Have you finished yet?

Sagittarius Blue: Oh, sure man. You've probably got some dark little crack in the ground to slink back into til you get your ass kicked again. Don't let me hold you up :)

wrestlingfan66513
10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Oh, sure man. You've probably got some dark little crack in the ground to slink back into til you get your ass kicked again. Don't let me hold you up :)

Hawk: Blue, don't take me destroying Shaz the wrong way. I hate your generic little guts as well, hell I would have attacked both of you but Shaz is a bit more important than you which still isn't much so your mayhem is postponed.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Hawk: Blue, don't take me destroying Shaz the wrong way. I hate your generic little guts as well, hell I would have attacked both of you but Shaz is a bit more important than you which still isn't much so your mayhem is postponed.

Sagittarius Blue: I know. He's number one on my shit list, birdie... you're number two. Unless you plan on jumping the line.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Yo, Adonis... how goes it with the ladies?

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Hawk: Shaz you can call me boring all you like, but I beat you and I will continue to do the same thing night in and night out until I have enough misery to feed on.

Shaz: You can beat me all you like, but I'll anhillate you.

*crowd pop*

Shaz: You see, even the crowd are down with that!

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM

Shaz: Sorry dude, your jokes don't appeal.

TTC
Brock: This has been the most boring shit I've heard in my life.

Ryder: That's right. We have a wannabe holy man talking down to a male stripper.

Brock: Then we have Dixon and Cage talking about how shitty they are.

Ryder: And finally we have Blue, Hawk, and Shaz talking smack about each other. When in reality they all suck ass.

Shaz11
Sagittarius Blue: I know. He's number one on my shit list, birdie... you're number two. Unless you plan on jumping the line.

Shaz: Just goes to show that I am the best!

wrestlingfan66513
10-30-2012, 12:20 PM

Hawk: You misunderstand, I don't have time to deal with the insignificant mediocrity that plagues the locker room. Shaz is the cause of it all and by cutting out the heart, the body cannot go on. You'd be better checking on that roadblock you call a "manager" after what Divine did to her then to pick fights with the hottest commodity in the IWA.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:21 PM

Ryder: That's right. We have a wannabe holy man talking down to a male stripper.

Ryder: And finally we have Blue, Hawk, and Shaz talking smack about each other. When in reality they all suck ass.

Shaz: Oh and we have Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder in IWA, when in reality they belong in Jersey Shore!

*crowd pop*

TTC
10-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Shaz: Oh and we have Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder in IWA, when in reality they belong in Jersey Shore!

*crowd pop*

Brock: You really had to bring in some fake crowd noise? Even with that you are not interesting enought. Oh wait, you never were.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Brock: You really had to bring in some fake crowd noise? Even with that you are not interesting enought. Oh wait, you never were.

*crowd boo*

Shaz: Oh dear Brock. It looks like you still can't pronounce simple words.

wrestlingfan66513
10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Shaz: You can beat me all you like, but I'll anhillate you.

*crowd pop*

Shaz: You see, even the crowd are down with that!

Hawk: I am not going to defeat you, I am going to eviscerate you. I came here because I was burning in the fires of hell and through my training there I realized what true Mayhem is. At the PPV, you were in a state of shock because of the glory of my rebirth into the Hell Hawk and fought helplessly as I gave you a preview of what I can truly do now. The Phoenix may go out in flames but when it returns, it's true power is revealed.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:33 PM

Sagittarius Blue: And don't forget - we have Brock and Ryder ducked off hoping that we don't notice how sucky they are!

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Shaz: Just goes to show that I am the best!

Sagittarius Blue: *facepalms* No, that just goes to show that you're a loser. You actually want​ to get your ass kicked. I tell you, no standards these days *shakes head*

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Hawk: I am not going to defeat you, I am going to eviscerate you. I came here because I was burning in the fires of hell and through my training there I realized what true Mayhem is. At the PPV, you were in a state of shock because of the glory of my rebirth into the Hell Hawk and fought helplessly as I gave you a preview of what I can truly do now. The Phoenix may go out in flames but when it returns, it's true power is revealed.

Shaz: Do you know what I find funny? The fact that you've had me as your first target. That goes to show that you KNOW I'm better than you.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Sagittarius Blue: *facepalms* No, that just goes to show that you're a loser. You actually want​ to get your ass kicked. I tell you, no standards these days *shakes head*

Shaz: Kick my ass all you like! I'll still end up on top!

TTC
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
*crowd boo*

Shaz: Oh dear Brock. It looks like you still can't pronounce simple words.
Brock: I don't care for my pronunciation on words. When in fact I could kick your ass.

Sagittarius Blue: And don't forget - we have Brock and Ryder ducked off hoping that we don't notice how sucky they are!
Ryder: Don't forget your a loser.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Shaz: Kick my ass all you like! I'll still end up on top!

Sagittarius Blue: ... You know, I somehow get the feeling that you may have changed, Shaz... maybe you're not quite the scuzzball I thought you were. Maybe I'll kick your ass in the future... maybe we can kick ass together in the future. Let's find out...

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Ryder: Don't forget your a loser.

Sagittarius Blue: This coming from the man who laid down for Brock Edwards. I'm hoping that was an act - I've never heard of a wrestler who actually gets taken down from getting flicked like a butterfly.

TTC
10-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Sagittarius Blue: This coming from the man who laid down for Brock Edwards. I'm hoping that was an act - I've never heard of a wrestler who actually gets taken down from getting flicked like a butterfly.

Ryder: Maybe you never saw the NWO in WCW. And for that your a fool.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 01:01 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Oh I remember it... but the NWO you two are not.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Hawk: You misunderstand, I don't have time to deal with the insignificant mediocrity that plagues the locker room. Shaz is the cause of it all and by cutting out the heart, the body cannot go on. You'd be better checking on that roadblock you call a "manager" after what Divine did to her then to pick fights with the hottest commodity in the IWA.

Sagittarius Blue: Careful, Parrot - my manager snaps men like you like pretzels. I'd love to see how much of a "hot commodity" you are after she turns you into a tetraplegic.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Oh I remember it... but the NWO you two are not.
Ryder: I never said we were anything like them. We are better than those clowns.

Destruction
10-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Schweizner: You're*, as in you're an uneducated, inbred buffoon.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Sagittarius Blue: ... You know, I somehow get the feeling that you may have changed, Shaz... maybe you're not quite the scuzzball I thought you were. Maybe I'll kick your ass in the future... maybe we can kick ass together in the future. Let's find out...

Shaz: Awkward I know, but I respect your determination. I can see you going far kid. And Brock, you couldn't even kick a football let alone my sweet ass!

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Ryder: I never said we were anything like them. We are better than those clowns.

Sagittarius Blue: Oh, right. Of course you are. And Shane Helms owns WWE.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Schweizner: You're*, as in you're an uneducated, inbred buffoon.
Ryder: Or as in, you're going to shut up cause I say so.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Shaz: Awkward I know, but I respect your determination. I can see you going far kid. And Brock, you couldn't even kick a football let alone my sweet ass!
Brock: Who fits you this awful lies. You having a sweet ass is like saying Blue is going to be IWA World Champion any time soon.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Oh, right. Of course you are. And Shane Helms owns WWE.
Ryder: You're on meth or something.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Brock: Who fits you this awful lies. You having a sweet ass is like saying Blue is going to be IWA World Champion any time soon.

Sagittarius Blue: What can I say? Shaz may have a knack for prediction :) Just like you have a knack for douchebaggery.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM

Shaz: At least he has a bigger chance of winning the big one than you.

Destruction
10-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Ryder: Or as in, you're going to shut up cause I say so.

Schweizner: Fine by me. I have the tag team champions with me. That's a three on two assault.

You go back to ripping of Zack, and then Matt, at least you won't be in pain.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Sagittarius Blue: What can I say? Shaz may have a knack for prediction :) Just like you have a knack for douchebaggery.
Brock: At least I'll admit I that I'm a douchbag. What are you an idiot?

Shaz: At least he has a bigger chance of winning the big one than you.
Brock: And I got a better chance than you.

Schweizner: Fine by me. I have the tag team champions with me. That's a three on two assault.

You go back to ripping of Zack, and then Matt, at least you won't be in pain.
Ryder: It might be two against three, but we'll be the men who kick your asses.

Shaz11
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Brock: At least I'll admit I that I'm a douchbag. What are you an idiot?

Brock: And I got a better chance than you.

Ryder: It might be two against three, but we'll be the men who kick your asses.

Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if you're naturally dumb, or just forgot. I'm holding the Money in the bank briefcase which contains the IWA Champion! So you're incorrect...AGAIN!

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if you're naturally dumb, or just forgot. I'm holding the Money in the bank briefcase which contains the IWA Champion! So you're incorrect...AGAIN!
Brock: What makes you think you're going to actually cash it in successfully?

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Ryder: You're on meth or something.

Sagittarius Blue: Nope. I'm just seriously awesome. Something you still aspire to.

TTC
10-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Nope. I'm just seriously awesome. Something you still aspire to.
Ryder: You awesome? Yeah only in dreamland, but not even then will you be as awesome as myself and Brock.

BennyTheBall
10-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Mr. Smyth: Would I be right in assuming that Brock is the giver while Matt is the taker?

TTC
10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Mr. Smyth: Would I be right in assuming that Brock is the giver while Matt is the taker?
Brock: Yeah I gave Matt the opportunity to be on a PPV and he took the opportunity to be on the PPV.

BennyTheBall
10-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Brock: Yeah I gave Matt the opportunity to be on a PPV and he took the opportunity to be on the PPV.

Mr. Smyth: Well it's not like Matthew is going to be able to reach PPV status on his own merit, so that is very altruistic of you.

TTC
10-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well it's not like Matthew is going to be able to reach PPV status on his own merit, so that is very altruistic of you.
Brock: I assure Matt can get a PPV match by himself.

Ryder: You better know it, bro.

Vandarius
10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
If anyone just saw that match i accidentally posted in the show thread and read it, please don't spoil it. I didn't mean to post it, my internet is acting up and fucked shit up. Hopefully no one saw it..

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 06:03 PM

Divine: How foolish you are Blue....you aren't awesome. You are the definition of a loser. Divine proved that at Thirst for Blood

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Divine: How foolish you are Blue....you aren't awesome. You are the definition of a loser. Divine proved that at Thirst for Blood

Sagittarius Blue: No choir boy, foolish is assuming I won't Superman Punch you into last week for what you did. As far as what you proved at Thirst for Blood, you proved that you have no problem hitting women. Did they teach you that at Sunday School?

Pisces Pink: Nah, what he needs to worry about is how he's going to go to the bathroom after I put his ass in a full body cast!

Torphy
10-30-2012, 06:32 PM
If anyone just saw that match i accidentally posted in the show thread and read it, please don't spoil it. I didn't mean to post it, my internet is acting up and fucked shit up. Hopefully no one saw it..

50 bucks to keep me quiet... nah i was offline at the time so have no idea what you're talking about.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 06:42 PM

Huh, what?

Damn it... I always miss out lol

CM Rock-Austin
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Jackson: Every one is trying to prove to themselves that they are better than each other.....I LOVE IT!

TTC
10-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Jackson: Every one is trying to prove to themselves that they are better than each other.....I LOVE IT!
Brock: Two things. I am better than all this fools. And two, are you even relevant?

CM Rock-Austin
10-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Brock: Two things. I am better than all this fools. And two, are you even relevant?

Jackson: Hey blue, can you help a brotha out and tell me who the fuck is this guy!?

TTC
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Jackson: Hey blue, can you help a brotha out and tell me who the fuck is this guy!?
Brock: Really? You need someone's help to get over? You should just quit and start scrubbing some bathrooms.

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 09:05 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Sure! His name is Brock "the Vanilla Gorilla" Edwards. He's big, gigantic, and also quite large. Physically, at least. Mentally... well... nah.

In the world of MMA, he's like the big fat kid who keeps hassling you for your lunch money - but once you get your hands on him, it's all over. In the world in general, he's... well, this is probably what I should have told you from the start...

He's nobody.

TTC
10-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Sure! His name is Brock "the Vanilla Gorilla" Edwards. He's big, gigantic, and also quite large. Physically, at least. Mentally... well... nah.

In the world of MMA, he's like the big fat kid who keeps hassling you for your lunch money - but once you get your hands on him, it's all over. In the world in general, he's... well, this is probably what I should have told you from the start...

He's nobody.

Brock: I'm a nobody. Huh? Let me tell you something I'm Brock Edwards "The Nect Big Thing". Unlike you and your fat bitch who will never amount to anything. In two or three years top I will still be here and being the top guy who this guy will rely on. Meanwhile, you'll be living in the streets and your little, I should say little cause she's FREAKING HUGE, will marry a all-you-can-eat food place. So, go ahead talk shit about me now, but once I surpass everyone here you better not come crawling to me asking for a job.

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 09:29 PM

He's nobody.

Divine: While you may be right in that Edwards is a nobody, you better make sure you lump yourself into the same plate as him. See Blue, you are what people would classify as a loser. Your girlfriend is a loser, your family are losers, your whole life has loser written over it. Divine on the other hand, is a winner. That message was sent when Divine put your little boo down on the outside of the ring.

Vandarius
10-30-2012, 09:47 PM
I hope everyone is safe and well tonight. I just looked at many pictures and videos of the damage caused by Sandy ... Stay safe ladies and gents. Never again will I underestimate the power of a storm.

BennyTheBall
10-31-2012, 06:22 AM

Is that the one where it was Shining Light vs. Adonis with JMan as the special referee? If I remember it ended with VHX siding with Adonis (which I thought was odd) and then Kyojin comes out and starts dancing to the YMCA with Shining Light.

If that's the one, you can count on me to keep quiet.

BennyTheBall
10-31-2012, 06:23 AM

Mr. Smyth: So you're better than Matthew, too?

Torphy
10-31-2012, 06:42 AM
Is that the one where it was Shining Light vs. Adonis with JMan as the special referee? If I remember it ended with VHX siding with Adonis (which I thought was odd) and then Kyojin comes out and starts dancing to the YMCA with Shining Light.

BAH GAHD WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER!! How could Kyojin betray Adonis so badly by dancing with that scoundrel?! We're supposed to be a team man!!

TTC
10-31-2012, 07:51 AM
Mr. Smyth: So you're better than Matthew, too?

Ryder: I'll adnit it that he is better than you and me.

Vandarius
10-31-2012, 08:07 AM

God damn it, Benny!! Y U RUIN EVERYTHING!!11!!??//??!

;)

BennyTheBall
10-31-2012, 09:01 AM
God damn it, Benny!! Y U RUIN EVERYTHING!!11!!??//??!

;)

What? I said that I would keep...oh, right. Oops. My bad. Sorry.

*Hangs head in shame.*

CM Rock-Austin
10-31-2012, 11:50 AM

He's nobody.

Jackson: Oh okay, good! I thought he was some fan who somehow got access to the backstage area but in fact, he is no threat to anyone. Good to know.

Shining Light
10-31-2012, 12:05 PM

Match of the year candidate ;)

bearkg88
10-31-2012, 02:30 PM
What? I said that I would keep...oh, right. Oops. My bad. Sorry.

*Hangs head in shame.*

Bad benny! *goes looking for spray gun*

BennyTheBall
10-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Bad benny! *goes looking for spray gun*

When did I become the efed family dog?

KJ PUNK
11-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Gonna apologize for my shitty promo for this week. I had it up for like 3 hours and couldn't focus on it one bit. Very disappointed in it.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 12:41 PM
BAH GAHD WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER!! How could Kyojin betray Adonis so badly by dancing with that scoundrel?! We're supposed to be a team man!!

Hey man! I knew nothing of this! I'ma take this all the way to the top.

Bear!

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Ok guys. Time to name and shame as I am going to start working on the show, and it should be done in a few hours.

Wait...nvm...I was about to name and shame, and upon further inspection, I have all promos! So now it's time for me to start! Chaos will be up tonight!

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Ok guys. Time to name and shame as I am going to start working on the show, and it should be done in a few hours.

Wait...nvm...I was about to name and shame, and upon further inspection, I have all promos! So now it's time for me to start! Chaos will be up tonight!

Hoofah!

(10 char)

Vandarius
11-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Hey man! I knew nothing of this! I'ma take this all the way to the top.

Bear!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m08ewhwBib1rqvk5io2_r1_400.gif

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 07:54 PM
No show tonight! :D :D :D

DRUNK BEAR EQUALS FUN BEAR! HOO HA!

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:00 PM
No show tonight! :D :D :D

DRUNK BEAR EQUALS FUN BEAR! HOO HA!

Mr. Smyth: This kind of sophmoric shenanigans wouldn't happen if I were in charge.

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Mr. Smyth: This kind of sophmoric shenanigans wouldn't happen if I were in charge.
You know benny, you are one of the few cool people on here. You along with Eddie and Vand and a few others. Yuou rocvk dude! :cool::eek::confused:

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:12 PM
You know benny, you are one of the few cool people on here. You along with Eddie and Vand and a few others. Yuou rocvk dude! :cool::eek::confused:

Wow. You're already at the "I love you, I bloody love you, you're my best mate you are" stage. Impressive.

TTC
11-01-2012, 08:12 PM
:rolleyes::(:confused: Dafuq?

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
LOL. What have you been drinking Bear?! :D

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:16 PM
See, I purposely avoid this forum when I get slammed just in case I get a promo assignment and come out with some ludicrous stuff.

Next time though, I may join the drunk league. ;)

Vandarius
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh Jesus Christ ... Drunk Bear.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2lutltyYn1rqvk5io2_400.gif

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL. What have you been drinking Bear?! :D

I would say your moms vagina...but...you know, HWAMWMAMMWMAMWMAMAMAMAMAMAAMAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i was goingg for mwahaha but fucked up

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM
I would say your moms vagina...but...you know, HWAMWMAMMWMAMWMAMAMAMAMAMAAMAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i was goingg for mwahaha but fucked up

Oh is that right?! :rolleyes:

DRUNK BEAR LIKES COCK! :D

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM
See, I purposely avoid this forum when I get slammed just in case I get a promo assignment and come out with some ludicrous stuff.

Next time though, I may join the drunk league. ;)

Yeah. Fucking show. Got 1/2 of it done and something fucked up. It went buh bye! So Im fucking up Pokemon. That shit is awesome!

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh is that right?! :rolleyes:

I dont know what is weirder...you said your mom has cock....or that you told us she did....AH HAHAHA! Weird right? Oops...wrong spot. A little C and V...

I dont know what is weirder...you said your mom has cock....or that you told us she did....AH HAHAHA! Weird right? Oops...wrong spot. A little C and V...

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 08:24 PM

We must never forget this moment.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I would say your moms vagina

Erm...did you just inadvertently insult your own mother? lol

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Shaz: I don't know what club that Bear dude went into, but can this Bear dude sort me out with some weed?

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:27 PM

Way ahead of ya!

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Way ahead of ya!

You beautiful bastard.

I couldn't fit it in my sig hahaha.

bearkg88

FUCK YA! I wish I wasn't on shitty dial up. A picture is needed. Two and a half men will do. Love that show!

Shaz11

Not really, I was Tryna change the subject there lol.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
FUCK YA! I wish I wasn't on shitty dial up. A picture is needed. Two and a half men will do. Love that show!

Hahaha did I insult you Bear? ;)

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Drunk Bear = Legendary, lmao.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:30 PM
You beautiful bastard.

I couldn't fit it in my sig hahaha.

And added another. lol

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Not really, I was Tryna change the subject there lol.

Changing it from drinking to your moms cock......thats like

Talking about WWE and changing the topic to dominatrix sex....just like WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

CM Rock-Austin
Drunk Bear = Legendary, lmao.

Hahaha hell yea!

No_1eddiefan
And added another. lol

Hahahahaha. Quality!

Shaz11
And added another. lol

Someone needs to play some James Blunt!

bearkg88
He did! Isn't that crazy as hell son!? Wait..how old are you bro?

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Changing it from drinking to your moms cock......thats like

Talking about WWE and changing the topic to dominatrix sex....just like WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

You want sex? I'll get my man Heskey on ya! :p

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Someone needs to play some James Blunt!

James Blunt? Forget that commercial pop music shite.

I'll stick with Little Mix. ;)

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
He did! Isn't that crazy as hell son!? Wait..how old are you bro?

(ten char)

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:34 PM
James Blunt? Forget that commercial pop music shite.

I'll stick with Little Mix. ;)

Fuck Little Mix!

DMX all the way! :p

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Hahaha did I insult you Bear? ;)

No....i don't think you did....did you?

:D

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Fuck Little Mix!

DMX all the way! :p

Don't be dissin' the Little Mix.

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:36 PM

(ten char)

Yeah...def not son.....im 24..ill call you gramps. Grampa Benny! HA! Funny...right? or wrong?

Vandarius
This thread is taking a trip to hell tonight ... Oh my lord. Bear, I get to laugh at you when you're hung over tomorrow.

Shaz11
Don't be dissin' the Little Mix.

I just did. :rolleyes:

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah...def not son.....im 24..ill call you gramps. Grampa Benny! HA! Funny...right? or wrong?

Just call me Jimmy Saville.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:38 PM

Im 16 so what does that make me? :p

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:38 PM
I just did. :rolleyes:

*Rolls up sleeves*

Take it back. :p

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Just call me Jimmy Saville.

Jimmy Saville vs Emile Heskey.

BOOK THAT SHIT!!!!!

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:40 PM
*Rolls up sleeves*

Take it back. :p

*Puts boxing gloves on*

Or what?! ;)

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:40 PM
This thread is taking a trip to hell tonight ... Oh my lord. Bear, I get to laugh at you when you're hung over tomorrow.
To hell and back boyo! And I am never hung over. I'm like Chairlie Sheen. I WIN!

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:41 PM
*Puts boxing gloves on*

Or what?! ;)

Or Imma chop of yer momma's cock. ;)

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:41 PM

YOung as shit....My girlfriend is 3 years older than you...does that make me a cradle robber?

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:43 PM
To hell and back boyo! And I am never hung over. I'm like Chairlie Sheen. I WIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzw_Yb2r9tE

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:44 PM

I'd rather lick yo' mommas pussy out! ;)

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 08:45 PM

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! We could play fetch with a dog with it...or better yet...play Shaz in the midde, throwing it back to each other as Shaz tries to catch it mid air...haha

BennyTheBall
I'd rather lick yo' mommas pussy out!

If necrophilia is your thing, then by all means knock yourself out.

Shaz11
YOung as shit....My girlfriend is 3 years older than you...does that make me a cradle robber?

Probably. :p

Shaz11

Sorry dude.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Sorry dude.

She's not dead. I just wanted you to feel that really awkward moment.

Score one to the Beniot.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:47 PM
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! We could play fetch with a dog with it...or better yet...play Shaz in the midde, throwing it back to each other as Shaz tries to catch it mid air...haha

So you like going for someone, who is old enough to be your mum? ;)

CM Rock-Austin

A yougin :p.

Shaz11

Score one to the Beniot.

Dude, you actually made me feel bare guilty. :(

bearkg88
Shaz...thats fucked up....eah u didn't know Bennys mom is dead..but that still messed up sucka!

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:49 PM
A yougin :p.

Id prefer the slang word "yout" cause that's how the Brixton boys roll! ;)

bearkg88

Score one to the Beniot.

At firsyt i thought u meant Benoit...and i was like...wait what

BennyTheBall
Shaz...thats fucked up....eah u didn't know Bennys mom is dead..but that still messed up sucka!

Chill Bear. The boy is only playing.

Dude, you actually made me feel bare guilty. :(

Yeah. I did go there. Just for my own entertainment. :D

Shaz11

Comin' from someone who fucks women that are old enough to be there mum. ;)

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Chill Bear. The boy is only playing.

Yeah. I did go there. Just for my own entertainment. :D

Ergghh, you really must be Jimmy Saville. :eek:

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:50 PM
At firsyt i thought u meant Benoit...and i was like...wait what

A mate of mine calls me Benoit. I'm hoping it's because of the name Ben...

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Ergghh, you really must be Jimmy Saville. :eek:

My missus asked me to make her feel young last night. She didn't seemed too happy when I got home wearing a white wig and gold rings.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:55 PM
My missus asked me to make her feel young last night. She didn't seemed too happy when I got home wearing a white wig and gold rings.

Nothing compared to my ex dumping me cause I refused to have sex with her..true story. :eek:

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Nothing compared to my ex dumping me cause I refused to have sex with her..true story. :eek:

I'm going to skip over the obvious question and simply ask: did you do her best friend in revenge?

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm going to skip over the obvious question and simply ask: did you do her best friend in revenge?

Nope, I'll stay a virgin until I get married. :D

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Nope, I'll stay a virgin until I get married. :D

Fair play. Good to see you for sticking to your guns.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Fair play. Good to see you for sticking to your guns.

Ive got boxing to keep me activated, I don't sit at home like a lazy prick as much as I used to haha. Being a dad at 16 would be crazy LOOL.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Ive got boxing to keep me activated, I don't sit at home like a lazy prick as much as I used to haha. Being a dad at 16 would be crazy LOOL.

There are worse things in the world. Thankfully Mrs. Ben and I haven't had any little Benoit's yet.

Why boxing?

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:18 PM
There are worse things in the world. Thankfully Mrs. Ben and I haven't had any little Benoit's yet.

Why boxing?

Cause I've got a rough background right, I always used to get into fights. Born and bred in Brixton, and that place is an absolute shit hole. One fight, I put someone in hospital so I got put into Young Offenders, and I've still been getting into fights since. So I needed summin to keep me off the roads, and boxing was the main option. So if anyone gets racist to me, or insults me in any way, I'll use all that rage for boxing instead of hitting the person. Im still in the midst of turning over a new leaf at the moment.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Cause I've got a rough background right, I always used to get into fights. Born and bred in Brixton, and that place is an absolute shit hole. One fight, I put someone in hospital so I got put into Young Offenders, and I've still been getting into fights since. So I needed summin to keep me off the roads, and boxing was the main option. So if anyone gets racist to me, or insults me in any way, I'll use all that rage for boxing instead of hitting the person. Im still in the midst of turning over a new leaf at the moment.

The power of sport. It's a simple response, but it is very true.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:40 PM
The power of sport. It's a simple response, but it is very true.

Yeah, that's the whole point in why I'm staying a virgin until I'm married. I don't want my kids growing up and experience what I've experienced. And when Im like 25 or summin, i'll have kids, get married, Etc. And plus, the best thing about boxing is da gym! I love ma workouts haha!

Ignore the grammar, I hate typin on the iPod lol.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:42 PM

Fuck the both of ya, I pulled a 9 last night ;)

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM

The age of consent is 16.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah, that's the whole point in why I'm staying a virgin until I'm married. I don't want my kids growing up and experience what I've experienced. And when Im like 25 or summin, i'll have kids, get married, Etc. And plus, the best thing about boxing is da gym! I love ma workouts haha!

Ignore the grammar, I hate typin on the iPod lol.

When I said I'll have kids and that when lm 25, it's cause I'll be mature enough to show em positive tings instead of the wrong.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM

I was waiting for that. In fact, I knew you'd say that because you're from the second cityyyyyy!

bearkg88
What is even weirder is i think in some states its legal to marry at 14 with parental consent. Fucked up right?!

Shaz11

You fucking legend, lol. ;)

BennyTheBall
I was waiting for that. In fact, I knew you'd say that because you're from the second cityyyyyy!

You threw the ball in the air, I had to hit it.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:45 PM
You fucking legend, lol. ;)

Hahahaha ;)

You threw the ball in the air, I had to hit it.

I'm glad you did Benny. I'm glad you did.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:45 PM
What is even weirder is i think in some states its legal to marry at 14 with parental consent. Fucked up right?!

You sober yet? Lol. ;)

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:47 PM
When I said I'll have kids and that when lm 25, it's cause I'll be mature enough to show em positive tings instead of the wrong.

I'm 27, and I am still yet to reach a level of maturity. It'll never come, young grasshopper. You just get good at surpressing it.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm glad you did Benny. I'm glad you did.

Spill the beans then. What she look like? Where'd you meet her?

Did you take my suggestion of chloroform and a rope?

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Spill the beans then. What she look like? Where'd you meet her?

Did you take my suggestion of chloroform and a rope?

She's the hottest girl in my uni lectures. Just went for it and it paid off haha.

But no, no I didn't. Eddie doesn't need anything but his charm ;)

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:52 PM
She's the hottest girl in my uni lectures. Just went for it and it paid off haha.

Muchos respect. Sealed the deal yet?

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 09:53 PM

That is just crazy haha! Good on ya! :D

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Muchos respect. Sealed the deal yet?

No :( It's not the erm, best time of the month right now.

But I will do ;)

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 09:55 PM
No :( It's not the erm, best time of the month right now.

But I will do ;)

Oh, you young'uns. Yer know nothing about nothing.

Roll on a rubber and it doesn't matter, but if it does bother you that much then there are other ways. Just don't go muff diving - it'll taste like some old rusty coins.

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh, you young'uns. Yer know nothing about nothing.

Roll on a rubber and it doesn't matter, but if it does bother you that much then there are other ways. Just don't go muff diving - it'll taste like some old rusty coins.

Haha good things come to those who wait bro.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:01 PM

Carpe diem, my friend. Carpe diem.

Shaz11
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM

Damn right. I wonder what good things are in store for Shaz? :rolleyes:

Im hoping for a blowjob from Cheryl Cole, but unfortunately I dream. :(

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Im hoping for a blowjob from Cheryl Cole, but unfortunately I dream. :(

Early morning Gym visit then.

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Damn...SG closed my one thread. Now ono one else can share their opinions...damn

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Mr. Smyth: Eddie, allow me to talk you through the ins and outs of getting a lady into the boudoir.

First of all, the needs to be the initial approach. You first decide on which asset you want to get your hands on and after you have spotted something that makes your stock value rocket, you make your initial approach with your first offer.

If your target acquisition refuses the first offer, then you need to go back and do some homework to see what you can do to coax a different decision from them. As this is not the case with you, we can just skip to the next stage.

This is where you need to start negotiating. This can be done via a variety of methods. Either way, it's not about the amount of meetings - it's about the business proposals you out forward during those meetings and whether the other party becomes more interested. If you show something that piques their interest, then you're on to a winner.

Once the deal has been agreed and signed by both parties, it is up to you to do the leg work. A lot of the time it will be time consuming and often, with regards to stakeholders to want to refuse the offer, you may have to partake in a hostile takeover. No matter how you get there, just make sure you cherish every moment as this may be the last business you take over and there is no better feeling.

And that...well that's what's best, for business.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Damn...SG closed my one thread. Now ono one else can share their opinions...damn

I'll give you my opinion of your good self, if you like?

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 10:15 PM

I will throw it out there Bear, it was probably a good idea that thread was closed.

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 10:17 PM
I'll give you my opinion of your good self, if you like?

Hell ya! Shoot away!

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Mr. Smyth: Eddie, allow me to talk you through the ins and outs of getting a lady into the boudoir.

First of all, the needs to be the initial approach. You first decide on which asset you want to get your hands on and after you have spotted something that makes your stock value rocket, you make your initial approach with your first offer.

If your target acquisition refuses the first offer, then you need to go back and do some homework to see what you can do to coax a different decision from them. As this is not the case with you, we can just skip to the next stage.

This is where you need to start negotiating. This can be done via a variety of methods. Either way, it's not about the amount of meetings - it's about the business proposals you out forward during those meetings and whether the other party becomes more interested. If you show something that piques their interest, then you're on to a winner.

Once the deal has been agreed and signed by both parties, it is up to you to do the leg work. A lot of the time it will be time consuming and often, with regards to stakeholders to want to refuse the offer, you may have to partake in a hostile takeover. No matter how you get there, just make sure you cherish every moment as this may be the last business you take over and there is no better feeling.

And that...well that's what's best, for business.

Mannn, if I had room in my sig, I would put this entire thing in there hahaha. This is fuckin' gold.

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I will throw it out there Bear, it was probably a good idea that thread was closed.

Ha you are prolly right but would ben cool seeing hwat others thought of each other ya knowW? off to shit and shower! Just need one more s word t do and it would be the Triple S's

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Hell ya! Shoot away!

Right then, my opinion of Bear:

To put it simply, to me, you're a legend. I didn't quite get this who efedding thing and you not only approached me to have a crack at it, but you explained to me how it all works.

You listen to ideas and develop ideas. There is no such thing as a bad idea, just one that needs working on. It's a mentality that I use and it certainly seems like you share the same thought process.

You're also a bit of a prat and will instantly throw your hand up to do something, apparently without thinking through whether you actually have the time to do it. ICW near enough killed you as you tried to do it all by yourself. As it stands, you write promos for...

*Looks at Bear's sig*

...7 or 8 characters, then write shows for IWA. It's great you have a couple of guys to help you out this time with IWA, but the workload still seems a lot and I'm sure I'm not the only one who always has the thought at the back of his head of "When is Bear going to burn out again?"

However, you are an inspirational genius, and I am pleased to be in your efed.*

*The above statement is not meant to sound gay in any way.

BennyTheBall
11-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Mannn, if I had room in my sig, I would put this entire thing in there hahaha. This is fuckin' gold.

I was trying to turn this into an IWA thread again. Seemed like a good segway. lol

bearkg88
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
All right boys and girls. That was gits and shiggles, and I just did 2 more shots,, now Im going to pass out/go to sleep. It'll be interesting to wake up tomorrow to see if I've been banned or not. Anyone care to guess if i will be or not?

No_1eddiefan
11-01-2012, 10:56 PM
All right boys and girls. That was gits and shiggles, and I just did 2 more shots,, now Im going to pass out/go to sleep. It'll be interesting to wake up tomorrow to see if I've been banned or not. Anyone care to guess if i will be or not?

Haha I hope not, but possibly.

Have a good sleep mate.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-01-2012, 11:05 PM
I pretty much new you would be banned mate.. :(

BTW, this is my first ever post in here! :D How lucky is this company? :rolleyes:

Vandarius
11-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I pretty much new you would be banned mate.. :(

BTW, this is my first ever post in here! :D How lucky is this company? :rolleyes:

What the fuck.

Is all I have to say right now. - _ - Ugh

Asherdelampyr
11-01-2012, 11:12 PM
What the fuck.

Is all I have to say right now. - _ - Ugh

It's a temp, he'll be back

Vandarius
11-01-2012, 11:20 PM
It's a temp, he'll be back

I know. But the whole thing that went down with being drunk, skipping the show, etc ... Urgh

Asherdelampyr
11-01-2012, 11:24 PM
I know. But the whole thing that went down with being drunk, skipping the show, etc ... Urgh

Totally agreed man

Torphy
11-02-2012, 03:57 AM
All this went down on the same night that I got back in the saddle and wrote a match for EWNCW...

Curse these writing skills of mine! The world just isn't ready for my level of quality!

eyehatecena
11-02-2012, 08:43 AM
the reason you got banned Bear was the thread you made yesterday saying how you felt about some users. Some of it was nice things, some of it was uncalled for. That thread was deleted by MODS most probably

The Tyndall Effect
11-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Dammit, I miss everything when I take a leave!

Torphy
11-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Alright so i'll be the one to ask, with Bear being out for the week will Vandarius be doing the show for us or are we going to wait it out?

Vandarius
11-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Alright so i'll be the one to ask, with Bear being out for the week will Vandarius be doing the show for us or are we going to wait it out?

I think when bear is out of work hes sending me the stuff so I can post it

Torphy
11-02-2012, 11:39 AM
I think when bear is out of work hes sending me the stuff so I can post it

Roger that Chief!

scribbler_jones
11-02-2012, 01:26 PM

You're not the only one man - I'm trying to catch up myself...

scribbler_jones
11-02-2012, 01:27 PM

And btw... the pic sig = freaking. hilarious.

The Tyndall Effect
11-02-2012, 01:30 PM
And btw... the pic sig = freaking. hilarious.
Kudos go to Facebook :D