PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Shaz11
10-24-2012, 07:18 PM
iPod? That's weird. You don't come across as a cunt. :-p

I wouldn't use the c word if I was you man. You'd probably get banned, but you didn't know so don't worry haha. Just change it. I used it myself and got a warning lol, but that was like ages ago.

How do I feel?..Well, after buying some tickets....IM GOING BRIXTON TOMORROW! I miss da homeboys!

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Two more matches to go! This PPV will also feature two fully written matches! 1 from me, 1 from Vandarius!

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 09:12 PM
1 match to go!~

TTC
10-24-2012, 09:13 PM
1 match to go!~
*In Miz's voice* Hoorah!

Vandarius
10-24-2012, 09:21 PM
*In Miz's voice* Hoorah!

Oh my lord ... 2006. When everything started to go to shit. That was when Miz was a face and not even a performer o.O

TTC
10-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh my lord ... 2006. When everything started to go to shit. That was when Miz was a face and not even a performer o.O
Good thing I wasn't watching at that time.

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:05 PM
THE SHOW IS DONE....sort of. gotta edit and color, then posting. Within the hour! I am cutting off the prediction contest as of now. If you edit it, then you will not be counted in the contest

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:28 PM
SHOW IS DONE COLORED AND EDITED! Going up now!

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Ok guys, once you've read the show, click the spoiler and answer please :D

Favorite match
Favorite promo
Biggest Surprise
Which match do you think could have been better written
What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F
Best booking
Worst booking

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 11:10 PM
First, Cricket, I didn't include yours, only because it was after the cut off time. Next, the Brock edwards match was cut from the contest, you'll know why if you read the show. Finally, and interestingly, everyone picked Adonis for the battle royal :D

Ok...coming in at 9th place with 69 points

Destruction

coming in at 8th with 71 points

Krysys

Coming in at 7th with 79 pts

TTC

Coming in at 6th with 82 points

CG Bigman

Coming in at 5th with 84 pts

BennytheBall

Coming in 4th with 92 pts

Shaz

Coming in 3rd with 94 pts

Torphy

Coming in 2nd with 100 pts

Rehmix

Coming in 1st with 109 pts, and getting the chances to pick the main event for a future Chaos.....drum roll please....

CM ROCK AUSTIN!

I will PM the winner in the next few days with more info

CricketTragic
10-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Ok guys, once you've read the show, click the spoiler and answer please :D

Favorite match
Favorite promo
Biggest Surprise
Best booking
Worst booking

Great show Bear read it and was shocking for a lot of reasons, im sure if i was included in the prediction contest I would have sucked lol

CricketTragic
10-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Great show Bear read it and was shocking for a lot of reasons, im sure if i was included in the prediction contest I would have sucked lol

Favorite match: The Endurance title match
Favorite promo: Brock Edwards... just there were a few good ones
Biggest Surprise: Apart from Israel winning the endurance title shot as I was so sure that Adonis would win, Ryder laying down for Brock Edwards
Which match do you think could have been better written: I could not answer mate as I would have done a lousy job so im in awe of all the matches written
What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F: A-
Best booking: The World Heavyweight Match
Worst booking: For pure booking, Brock v Oscar turning into Brock v Ryder mind you ryder was so clever in the forums claiming not to have a match etc etc was well played out so just for pure bookng purposes the triple threat tag team match, with all the triple threats and stipulation matches and four way and six way matches I feel that this could have been a straight out 2 v 2 one fall match, possibly with the champions having to defend that night. apart from that mate brilliant and I hate critiquing this one because it was so great of a PPV

wrestlingfan66513
10-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Hawk: You may know me from a few other places but I am a completely different man here. I'm here to take what I want when I want and destroy anyone that gets in my way. I don't care what I have to do, but I am going to get to the top no matter how many people have to suffer. So many of you were expecting VHX or someone else, but what you got is so much better. You got the man who shut Shaz up. I am the eternal Phoenix, the hellbound warrior, "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk and I am IWA's greatest acquisition.

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Favorite match- The Endurance Championship match
Favorite promo- KJ Punk
Biggest Surprise- KJ winning the damn World Championship! Fuckin' quality.
Which match do you think could have been better written- The Tag Titles match.
What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F- C+
Best booking- Damaged Goods
Worst booking- Brock fingerpoke of death.

As for comments:

KJ my man, congratulations! Fully deserved.

Bear, thanks for the opportunity with Kyo and I'm looking forward to seeing the feud with Smyth continue.

Des! Damaged Goods Tag Champions bitchhhh! Well done bro.

As for the debuts, all of them were fuckin' awesome- but Black Blooded were my favourite- purely because they're amazing. Great to see you back Asher.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Alrighty just read the show and lets start off by saying that IWA has started on a high note! Very good show, enjoyed reading it from top to bottom.

Favorite match

First Blood Match

Favorite promo

KJ Punk

Biggest Surprise

I want to say Shining Light but I expected a big interference in the Battle Royal. So i'm going with Mike Hawk as I don't think anyone picked him as Shaz's opponent.

In all honesty no matches were poorly written. The Brock/Ryder fiasco did what it was supposed to, so I can't poke holes in it.

A solid B, good but not great. Still, for the first PPV in IWA that's good.

Best booking

Kyojin wins the Endurance Title.

Worst booking

Adonis not winning.. Naaah of course not! Worst booking for me was Oscar Layman being taken out, i was really looking forward to that match.

I think that's a fair assessment anyway, IWA has a lot of potential considering this was only its first PPV show, hopefully you guys are gonna keep up with the quality writing.

Side note, congrats to Cricket on the win in the Battle Royal, with the promo we cut on Chaos it had to be one of us brother. Thanks to everyone who predicted an Adonis win btw, the people wanted it but as the Stones sang, you don't always get what you want ;)

Rehmix
10-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Man Dang!!

Destruction
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Favorite match: Bias would have to be Damaged Goods/HH/NCII, but I must say it was the World Championship
Favorite promo: KJ PUNK narrowly defeating Shaz
Biggest Surprise: Black Blooded, Shining Light and Mike Hawk. I can't decide which
Which match do you think could have been better written: Ryder/Edwards served it's purpose, so I'll say Tag Titles.
What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F: Booking Wise: B-, Match Quality: A solid C
Best booking: Between Kyojin/Smyth and Punk winning the title
Worst booking: Layman being taken out. I would have rather seen Ryder interfere to give Brock the victory as opposed to the Fingerpoke of Doom

First, Cricket, I didn't include yours, only because it was after the cut off time. Next, the Brock edwards match was cut from the contest, you'll know why if you read the show. Finally, and interestingly, everyone picked Adonis for the battle royal :D

Ok...coming in at 9th place with 69 points

Destruction

Well I got 69 points! Surely worthy of picking a PPV main event ;)

Cheers dude :).

Thanks to you three for feeling I deserve to be the inaugural IWA Tag Team Champions. I won't let you down! :D

KJ PUNK
10-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Ho.

Lee.

Shit.

Shining Light
10-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Shining: Hope you all enjoyed my little appearance at Thirst for Blood... Rest assured that IWA will never be the same again.

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Shining: Hope you all enjoyed my little appearance at Thirst for Blood... Rest assured that IWA will never be the same again.
Brock: Yeah because I am here.

Ryder: And you know it!

Shining Light
10-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Brock: Yeah because I am here.

Ryder: And you know it!

Shining: Don't make me laugh, although I could do with one right now. Having to deal with cretins like you does deprive me of humour most of the time

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Shining: Don't make me laugh, although I could do with one right now. Having to deal with cretins like you does deprive me of humour most of the time
Brock: Look here everyone we got here a comedian.

Ryder: Is it me?

Brock: No, it's Shining. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else that he called me cretin.

Ryder: A what?

Brock: A cretin is the exact same thing Shining is.

Ryder: A talentless hack?

Brock: Exactly.

Shining Light
10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Brock: Look here everyone we got here a comedian.

Ryder: Is it me?

Brock: No, it's Shining. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else that he called me cretin.

Ryder: A what?

Brock: A cretin is the exact same thing Shining is.

Ryder: A talentless hack?

Brock: Exactly.

Shining: Do I sense a severe bout of schizophenia here? It's probably best to go confess your sins to The Lord, since its clear to me that your mental illness is a punishment for going against our Lord and Saviour.

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Shining: Do I sense a severe bout of schizophenia here? It's probably best to go confess your sins to The Lord, since its clear to me that your mental illness is a punishment for going against our Lord and Saviour.
Brock: Look how biblical we are now. How about you confess how much of a hypocrite you are.

Shining Light
10-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Brock: Look how biblical we are now. How about you confess how much of a hypocrite you are.

Shining: You think I haven't heard that before? Not one day has gone by where I haven't suffered from some form of abuse. You learn to take it on the chin and just carry on with what you're doing.

And that's what I intend on doing, so I suggest you get comfortable... As I plan on being around here a long time.

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Shining: You think I haven't heard that before? Not one day has gone by where I haven't suffered from some form of abuse. You learn to take it on the chin and just carry on with what you're doing.

And that's what I intend on doing, so I suggest you get comfortable... As I plan on being around here a long time.
Brock: Yeah sure!

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 11:29 AM
???: So many people have come and gone, it seems. Eddings and the Homeboys don't appear to be present right now, as they must be mourning their losses. Oh, well, zeiten andern sich.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 11:35 AM

Adonis: Well if it ain't IWA's new resident bible thumper, fresh from making tha' single biggest mistake of his professional wrestling career. See, Malcolm don't mind that he don't have an Endurance title shot next week on Chaos, but what he does mind is when punk ass fools such as yourself get involved in business in which they have no business... Shining Light.. i suggest you say yo' prayers and beg the lord almighty for forgiveness because on Chaos.. the Shining Light gets extinguished.. now I know you feelin' me..

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Adonis: Well if it ain't IWA's new resident bible thumper, fresh from making tha' single biggest mistake of his professional wrestling career. See, Malcolm don't mind that he don't have an Endurance title shot next week on Chaos, but what he does mind is when punk ass fools such as yourself get involved in business in which they have no business... Shining Light.. i suggest you say yo' prayers and beg the lord almighty for forgiveness because on Chaos.. the Shining Light gets extinguished.. now I know you feelin' me..
Ryder: No one want to feel you, hoeski.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Ryder: No one want to feel you, hoeski.

Adonis: Careful fella, I heard Brock Edwards was around and he's got a taste for fingerin' tasteless assholes.. but you'd know all about that, wouldn't ya? Now get yo' cheap ass outta here, your face is makin' the girls uncomfortable.

Girls: Why is his face so nauseating?

Adonis: That's what happens when your uncle is your dad..

TTC
10-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Adonis: Careful fella, I heard Brock Edwards was around and he's got a taste for fingerin' tasteless assholes.. but you'd know all about that, wouldn't ya? Now get yo' cheap ass outta here, your face is makin' the girls uncomfortable.

Girls: Why is his face so nauseating?

Adonis: That's what happens when your uncle is your dad..
Brock: Whoa! Let me stop you right there. If you are going to talk smack about me then say it to my face. Cause I can guess those bitches have more balls than you.

Ryder: As far as I go. You want to talk about unpleasant things let's talk about your recent loss. All of the internet thought you would win, but you showed them you can't even close to the small one. Which from I hear from the boys in the back you do have the "small one". And You Know It!

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Kyojin: Smyth, you can whine all you want but what you need to realise is that I'm the rightful holder to this Endurance Championship. Right now, you're not even in my eyesight- instead, I have to deal with Israel Pamich on the next Chaos. Pamich, you got lucky. If it wasn't for Shining Light, I'd be facing my own Tag Team Partner on Brutality, Malcolm Adonis. Trust me, I'd love to face Malcolm on Chaos, but Pamich, I'll take you out just as quickly as I'd put Smyth down.

Ho.

Lee.

Shit.

Congratulations bro, fully deserved. Champion vs. Champion match anybody? ;)

Destruction
10-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Schweizner is in the locker room, with Gaileo and Gommenta

Schweizner: You saw Black Blooded out there at the PPV. They want: Schweizner reaches into his bag. These. The IWA Tag Team Championships. He gives them to the team, who place them on his shoulders. These titles put a target on your back. So you need to be ready to defend them 24/7. Annihilate anyone in your path. Starting with-

Schweizner notices the door open, before kicking it shut.

Kyojin: Smyth, you can whine all you want but what you need to realise is that I'm the rightful holder to this Endurance Championship. Right now, you're not even in my eyesight- instead, I have to deal with Israel Pamich on the next Chaos. Pamich, you got lucky. If it wasn't for Shining Light, I'd be facing my own Tag Team Partner on Brutality, Malcolm Adonis. Trust me, I'd love to face Malcolm on Chaos, but Pamich, I'll take you out just as quickly as I'd put Smyth down.

Congratulations bro, fully deserved. Champion vs. Champion match anybody? ;)

How about Champion and Champion vs Champions ;)

TTC
10-25-2012, 12:25 PM

Schweizner: You saw Black Blooded out there at the PPV. They want: Schweizner reaches into his bag. These. The IWA Tag Team Championships. He gives them to the team, who place them on his shoulders. These titles put a target on your back. So you need to be ready to defend them 24/7. Annihilate anyone in your path. Starting with-

Ryder: Hey, I was enjoying the conversion.

Destruction
10-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Ryder: Hey, I was enjoying the conversion.

Schweizner: Conversion? Like you converting from annoying imbecile to an annoying imbecile sidekick.

TTC
10-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Schweizner: Conversion? Like you converting from imbecile to imbecile sidekick.
Ryder: At least, I'm not going to end up bald like you. Woo Woo Woo!

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 12:31 PM

Oh shit Des!

PERFECTION!

Destruction
10-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Oh shit Des!

PERFECTION!

I see you like it :D

Ryder: At least, I'm not going to end up bald like you. Woo Woo Woo!

Schweizner: Really, what's so wrong being bald Matt. Stereotypically it's a sign of old age, something which everyone goes through, providing you don't die a young man, but Matt that is a possibility. People go bald voluntarily, because it makes them look better. Again Matt, that could be useful for you. But thinking going bald is a bad thing Matt, when it's a sign of wisdom, a sign of experience, it shows why you have to be paired with the Lesnar wannabe to get over.

TTC
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I see you like it :D

Schweizner: Really, what's so wrong being bald Matt. Stereotypically it's a sign of old age, something which everyone goes through, providing you don't die a young man, but Matt that is a possibility. People go bald voluntarily, because it makes them look better. Again Matt, that could be useful for you. But thinking going bald is a bad thing Matt, when it's a sign of wisdom, a sign of experience, it shows why you have to be paired with the Lesnar wannabe to get over.
Ryder: Actually, getting white hair is a show of wisdom. So, I just proved you wrong.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Brock: Whoa! Let me stop you right there. If you are going to talk smack about me then say it to my face. Cause I can guess those bitches have more balls than you.

Ryder: As far as I go. You want to talk about unpleasant things let's talk about your recent loss. All of the internet thought you would win, but you showed them you can't even close to the small one. Which from I hear from the boys in the back you do have the "small one". And You Know It!

Adonis: Hey Brock, the last thing I wanna do is look at your face son, you uglier than a six car pile up. If we gonna talk balls though, shiii' son yours must be tiny, i mean what kinda coward pulls the same crap you did? Oh, yeah, Shining Light.. you guys got quite the fixation on laying hands on a brother from behind.. ain't healthy ya know.. Po' Oscar..

And as fo' you Ryder, why you gonna go and make comments about 'small' things when you clearly wrapped around Edwards little finger? What's the matter boy? He do it fo' you just the way ya like it? Mmhmm I bet he do, y'all wanna let Eddings get in on the action next time, brother's always lookin' for some action, you know what am sayin'? And considering the way I lost my match when compared with yo' dumb ass.. Malcolm came through lookin' a lot better..

Oh and puh-lease bro', just cos you jealous about Malcolm Junior don't mean you gotta tell lies about him, ain't nothin' small about him.. ain't that right ladies?

Ladies: Mmhmm... ain't nothin' small down there Malcolm..

KJ PUNK
10-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Oh shit Des!

PERFECTION!

Book it! :D

TTC
10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Adonis: Hey Brock, the last thing I wanna do is look at your face son, you uglier than a six car pile up. If we gonna talk balls though, shiii' son yours must be tiny, i mean what kinda coward pulls the same crap you did? Oh, yeah, Shining Light.. you guys got quite the fixation on laying hands on a brother from behind.. ain't healthy ya know.. Po' Oscar..

And as fo' you Ryder, why you gonna go and make comments about 'small' things when you clearly wrapped around Edwards little finger? What's the matter boy? He do it fo' you just the way ya like it? Mmhmm I bet he do, y'all wanna let Eddings get in on the action next time, brother's always lookin' for some action, you know what am sayin'? And considering the way I lost my match when compared with yo' dumb ass.. Malcolm came through lookin' a lot better..

Oh and puh-lease bro', just cos you jealous about Malcolm Junior don't mean you gotta tell lies about him, ain't nothin' small about him.. ain't that right ladies?

Ladies: Mmhmm... ain't nothin' small down there Malcolm..
Ryder: The reason for me doing what I did at Thirst For Blood is for us to know and for you to figure out. Oh and Malcolm Junior ain't got nothing on Big Matt.

Brock: My face is ugly? WOW! I'm so hurt please stop. No really stop because you will kill us with your lame ass jokes. Oh and what kind of people pull the stint Matt and me did let's us just call them Hogan and Nash. Two of the top stars in the 90s.

Destruction
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Ryder: Actually, getting white hair is a show of wisdom. So, I just proved you wrong.

Schweizner: Old age is a sign of wisdom, and being bald represents Old Age. Care to argue Matt. Get your ass back in the closet, and leave the wrestling to the champions

bearkg88
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM
The promo assignments for the next chaos will go out in the next few days

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 12:53 PM
?: ryder and edwards...your end is coming...

Torphy
10-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Ryder: The reason for me doing what I did at Thirst For Blood is for us to know and for you to figure out. Oh and Malcolm Junior ain't got nothing on Big Matt.

Brock: My face is ugly? WOW! I'm so hurt please stop. No really stop because you will kill us with your lame ass jokes. Oh and what kind of people pull the stint Matt and me did let's us just call them Hogan and Nash. Two of the top stars in the 90s.

Adonis: Ohh man, that's right and Malcolm can totally see the similarities between all of you guys.. ohh wait, no he can't.. the only thing you and Ryder draw are straws when deciding which of you sucks the most. Nah see, that was unfair.. you do remind me of Nash.. you know, y'all believe you're bigger than you actually are. But that's cool, Malcolm likes fightin' guys with big ego's, it's all the more satisfying when they run home cryin' to momma that mean ol' Malcolm put a hurtin' on em'...

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Schweizner: Old age is a sign of wisdom, and being bald represents Old Age. Care to argue Matt. Get your ass back in the closet, and leave the wrestling to the champions
Ryder: Does this look like wisdom to you?

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:01 PM
?: ryder and edwards...your end is coming...
Both Ryder and Edwards: Fuck off!

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Adonis: Ohh man, that's right and Malcolm can totally see the similarities between all of you guys.. ohh wait, no he can't.. the only thing you and Ryder draw are straws when deciding which of you sucks the most. Nah see, that was unfair.. you do remind me of Nash.. you know, y'all believe you're bigger than you actually are. But that's cool, Malcolm likes fightin' guys with big ego's, it's all the more satisfying when they run home cryin' to momma that mean ol' Malcolm put a hurtin' on em'...
Ryder: Please make some sense.

Brock: I think he is saying how much better we are then him. Just look at us we are the guys who will carry this company to places of greatness. While Adonis will leave and not a single fuck will be given.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Both Ryder and Edwards: Fuck off!

?: i wouldnt say that if i were you...HE will only get more and more angry...

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
?: i wouldnt say that if i were you...HE will only get more and more angry...
Brock: Who will get more angry. Your feelings cause that's the only thing that can be seen by you.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Brock: Who will get more angry. Your feelings cause that's the only thing that can be seen by you.

?: he...is...coming.....

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:09 PM
?: he...is...coming.....
Ryder: I'm so scared. Let me get my blanket.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Ryder: Please make some sense.

Brock: I think he is saying how much better we are then him. Just look at us we are the guys who will carry this company to places of greatness. While Adonis will leave and not a single fuck will be given.

Adonis: This is why i love talkin' to you jackasses, the second y'all get backed into a corner you suddenly lose yo' understanding of the English language. Thanks again for provin' that Malcolm is one of the best damn talkers in this company. Enjoy your moment whilst it lasts boys, people like you are a dime a dozen, never remembered, never missed. Now I know all you ladies are feelin' that.

Ladies: Speakin' the truth Malcolm!

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Ryder: I'm so scared. Let me get my blanket.

?: the only blankets they will need....is to cover your mangled corpses after he is done with you...

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
?: the only blankets they will need....is to cover your mangled corpses after he is done with you...

Kyojin: This guy sounds like Ano Doom.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Adonis: This is why i love talkin' to you jackasses, the second y'all get backed into a corner you suddenly lose yo' understanding of the English language. Thanks again for provin' that Malcolm is one of the best damn talkers in this company. Enjoy your moment whilst it lasts boys, people like you are a dime a dozen, never remembered, never missed. Now I know all you ladies are feelin' that.

Ladies: Speakin' the truth Malcolm!
Ryder: Haha... Backing up in a corner. We aren't afraid of fighting anyone when we want to.

Brock: Especially me. You see I have all the control in IWA no on can fire me or anything. I am unstoppable.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Brock: Then tell him to show up already so I can kick his ass.

Destruction
10-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Ryder: Does this look like wisdom to you?

Schweizner: A man willing to put his body on the line for the fans admiration? Yes, it shows wisdom, due to that he picked an opponent in Ric Flair, who's just as washed up as he is

Rehmix
10-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Dixon: Hope y'all bring your shovels to Chaos, cause y'all will be witnessing the burial of IWA!

TheDestroyer
Brock: Then tell him to show up already so I can kick his ass.

?: patience...is a virtue...savor what time you have left to live...because once HE comes...it will be all over...

Torphy
Kyojin: This guy sounds like Ano Doom.

Adonis: I've heard of that guy, pretty scary... but i'm more frightened of that Erebus fella from HWA a while back. Didn't he have a fight with Darius and just sorta disappear after that? What happened to him? I'm hoping they dragged his ass off to an asylum.

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Adonis: I've heard of that guy, pretty scary... but i'm more frightened of that Erebus fella from HWA a while back. Didn't he have a fight with Darius and just sorta disappear after that? What happened to him? I'm hoping they dragged his ass off to an asylum.

Kyojin: I'm not sure, but I agree, Erebus is a hell of a lot more scary. But if this new guy comes after my Endurance Championship, I'll be sure to knock him down a few pegs.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Schweizner: A man willing to put his body on the line for the fans admiration? Yes, it shows wisdom, due to that he picked an opponent in Ric Flair, who's just as washed up as he is
Ryder: Really? So, a guy who pretty much puts his old ass life on the line is wise. Man, you need to learn something.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:21 PM
?: patience...is a virtue...savor what time you have left to live...because once HE comes...it will be all over...
Ryder: He already sounds boring.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Dixon: Hope y'all bring your shovels to Chaos, cause y'all will be witnessing the burial of IWA!
Ryder: You wanna bury IWA like WCW style.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Kyojin: I'm not sure, but I agree, Erebus is a hell of a lot more scary. But if this new guy comes after my Endurance Championship, I'll be sure to knock him down a few pegs.

?: HIS intentions are not for your title kyojin....HE only is after ryder and edwards...they will perish...

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Ryder: He already sounds boring.

?: dont get cocky....HE will not take to it kindly...

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM
?: HIS intentions are not for your title kyojin....HE only is after ryder and edwards...they will perish...

?: dont get cocky....HE will not take to it kindly...
Brock: Please stop it! I'm laughing my ass off more than anything I have ever heard. And I heard some stupid shit from this people here.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM

Adonis: No doubt bro', but you just make sure you wipe the flo' with that undeserving jackass Pamich first, dude's standing in Malcolms spot. Just so you know, tag team or not, i'm comin' fo' that belt sooner or later, nothin' personal brother.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Brock: Please stop it! I'm laughing my ass off more than anything I have ever heard. And I heard some stupid shit from this people here.

?: dont waste your energy laughing...youll need it for praying...for mercy from HIM

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
?: dont waste your energy laughing...youll need it for praying...for mercy from HIM
Ryder: No hype is needed for HIM. Just bring him out and we'll handle him.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Ryder: No hype is needed for HIM. Just bring him out and we'll handle him.

?: hype? HE needs no hype...youve both sealed your fates...HE will end you both....

No_1eddiefan
10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Adonis: No doubt bro', but you just make sure you wipe the flo' with that undeserving jackass Pamich first, dude's standing in Malcolms spot. Just so you know, tag team or not, i'm comin' fo' that belt sooner or later, nothin' personal brother.

Kyojin: Ahh Malcolm, how I don't doubt it. But so you know, I'm not letting go of this title for a VERY long time. Pamich hasn't got a chance, Smyth doesn't have a chance and if you come after me, know you're going to need your very A game to even stand a chance. I wouldn't expect any less though.

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:32 PM
?: hype? HE needs no hype...youve both sealed your fates...HE will end you both....
Brock: Yet you keep on hyping him on how HE will end us.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Brock: Yet you keep on hyping him on how HE will end us.

?: it is not hype...it is the truth...whether you and your pathetic companion want to believe it or not...soon...HE will have you begging...for your lives...

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:40 PM
?: it is not hype...it is the truth...whether you and your pathetic companion want to believe it or not...soon...HE will have you begging...for your lives...
Brock: I'm already begging for you to SHUT THE HELL UP!

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Brock: I'm already begging for you to SHUT THE HELL UP!

?: yelling and being rude will only make HIM be more ruthless....

TTC
10-25-2012, 01:44 PM
?: yelling and being rude will only make HIM be more ruthless....
Ryder: Stop trying to make him more ruthless or badass cause we all know it's Hornswoggle.

Shining Light
10-25-2012, 01:50 PM

Shining: Hard to take someone with the name "The Sexual Sensation" seriously... Go back to fornicating with your ancestors if sex means that much to you...

Vandarius
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
I would just like to bite the bullet and admit that I wrote the tag team match, and it was sort of a last minute thing because a lot of my original tag match got fucked up >.< I hope you guys enjoyed the show though

KJ PUNK
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Punk: The World Championship is around a man's waist that all of the fans of IWA can be proud of. And it's going to be staying around this waist for a long time!

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Ryder: Stop trying to make him more ruthless or badass cause we all know it's Hornswoggle.

?: your insecurties almost HIM laugh...beware Ryder and Edwards...the end is coming...because HE is coming....

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:00 PM
???: Vendetta, immer wenn ich komme ist es Hardcore!

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:02 PM
?: your insecurties almost HIM laugh...beware Ryder and Edwards...the end is coming...because HE is coming....
Ryder: This reminds me of the vignette of the WWE guy.

Brock: Oh yeah, Chris Jericho. Would be nice if he showed up here, but sadly we are a getting a clown.

Ryder: Is he funny at least?

Brock: Nope. This is a sad clown cause we are going to kick his ass.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Punk: The World Championship is around a man's waist that all of the fans of IWA can be proud of. And it's going to be staying around this waist for a long time!

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!

Ryder: And I thought I was childish before.

???: Vendetta, immer wenn ich komme ist es Hardcore!
Brock: Not this German idiot again. I would rather have those two gangsters wannabes instead.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Ryder: This reminds me of the vignette of the WWE guy.

Brock: Oh yeah, Chris Jericho. Would be nice if he showed up here, but sadly we are a getting a clown.

Ryder: Is he funny at least?

Brock: Nope. This is a sad clown cause we are going to kick his ass.

?: clown? You two have no idea of what HE is like...or HE is...

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Brock: Not this German idiot again. I would rather have those two gangsters wannabes instead.

???: Idiot? You call me an idiot? And I'm not just German, asswipe, I'm also African, so let's not be stereotypical. Those gangsters have nothing on me, the King of Rap, and of Wrestling.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:07 PM
?: clown? You two have no idea of what HE is like...or HE is...
Brock: Grammar police time! You where meant to say or who ​he is...

Vandarius
10-25-2012, 02:07 PM

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!

Darius: You only have that championship because you hit me with the chair!! You are not a legitimate champion! I AM!!

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:08 PM
???: Idiot? You call me an idiot? And I'm not just German, asswipe, I'm also African, so let's not be stereotypical. Those gangsters have nothing on me, the King of Rap, and of Wrestling.

Ryder: King of Rap? Yeah sure.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Darius: You only have that championship because you hit me with the chair!! You are not a legitimate champion! I AM!!
Ryder: I"M THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Destruction
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM

Schweizner: Vengeance is nigh Van. Remember Chaos. Pamich and his tights. Revenge will be soon

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Ryder: King of Rap? Yeah sure.

???: I don't have 15 gold and 3 platinum certifications in Germany alone for my music for nothing.

Destruction
10-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Ryder: I"M THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Layman: Wow. Finger poke of doom, and "I'm the champion". There's just nothing original about you is there?

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:12 PM
???: I don't have 15 gold and 3 platinum certifications in Germany alone for my music for nothing.
Ryder: Never heard any of your songs.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Layman: Wow. Finger poke of doom, and "I'm the champion". There's just nothing original about you is there?

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!
Ryder: Screw You!

Torphy
10-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Shining: Hard to take someone with the name "The Sexual Sensation" seriously... Go back to fornicating with your ancestors if sex means that much to you...

Adonis: I know the feelin', it's pretty hard to take anyone seriously when they attack someone from behind, not to mention when their hands are full. See what's funny to Malcolm though, is that someone so high and mighty can actually made sex sound so.. dirty. That said Malcolm does like it nice and dirty.. but speakin of dirty.. allow me to let you in on a dirty little secret.. yo' momma and daddy.. they looooved gettin' down with the lights off.. or was your conception immaculate too? Maybe you should try it sometime choir boy..

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Ryder: Never heard any of your songs.
???: You don't even know who I am, do you? Such a shame- you have no taste in music.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:15 PM
???: You don't even know who I am, do you? Such a shame- you have no taste in music.
Ryder: I think I'm the guy here who probably listens to more music than anyone.

Destruction
10-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Ryder: Screw You!

Layman: Sharing a kayfabe wrestling surname and gimmick with a Mr. Matthew Cardona, proves how unoriginal you are

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Ryder: I think I'm the guy here who probably listens to more music than anyone.

???: If not me, then obviously not good music.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Layman: Sharing a kayfabe wrestling surname and gimmick with a Mr. Matthew Cardona, proves how unoriginal you are
Ryder: Yeah that hurts coming from The ROCscar or whatever the hell.:rolleyes:

Brock: Hey Layman how's your body doing. I'm sure that beat down taught you something.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:20 PM
???: If not me, then obviously not good music.

Ryder: Motherfucking Bieber is the shit!

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Ryder: Motherfucking Bieber is the shit!
???: Was die fick is a Bieber?

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:25 PM
???: Was die fick is a Bieber?

OOC: You asked for it.

*Ryder takes out his iPod.*

Ryder: Get ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Brock: Grammar police time! You where meant to say or who ​he is...

?: grammar is something that is irrelevant to your problem at hand for you...your destruction by HIM...

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
OOC: You asked for it.

*Ryder takes out his iPod.*

Ryder: Get ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
OOC: I still have that shit in my motherfuckin VMs, dipshit.

???: Alright, enough of your shit. Music is about to get real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5fqBVISmU

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
?: grammar is something that is irrelevant to your problem at hand for you...your destruction by HIM...
Brock: I thought you had quit and left to suck some nuts.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:29 PM
OOC: I still have that shit in my motherfuckin VMs, dipshit.

???: Alright, enough of your shit. Music is about to get real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5fqBVISmU
Ryder: Oh yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clc-UL47D_s&amp;feature=related

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clc-UL47D_s&amp;feature=related

???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:34 PM
???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.
Ryder: I consider this a win.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Ryder: I consider this a win.

???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:40 PM
???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?
Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.
???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:43 PM
???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?
Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.
???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.

Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.

???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.

TTC
10-25-2012, 02:58 PM
???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.
Ryder: And people think I'm simple minded.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Ryder: And people think I'm simple minded.

???: No, we know you are. I'm done arguing with the likes of you in such an aimless manner. And people wonder why I hardly speak English around here.
OOC: Off for now, always fun IC'ing with my best bro! Later peeps.

TTC
10-25-2012, 03:06 PM
???: No, we know you are. I'm done arguing with the likes of you in such an aimless manner. And people wonder why I hardly speak English around here.
OOC: Off for now, always fun IC'ing with my best bro! Later peeps.
Ryder: And Your Winner By Forfeit, Matt Ryder!

Brock: Snap out of it!

OOC: See ya.

bearkg88
10-25-2012, 03:12 PM
May: I have news regarding this upcoming Chaos. To determine new #1 contenders we are going to have a wild card tag team tournament. The teams of NCII, Black Blood, and Hollywood Homeboys will not be split in the tournament.

We will also see a champion vs champion match, with KJ Punk taking Kyojin on

And finally, after the distasteful way Mr Edwards gained his IWA contract, he will face Oscar Layman, his intended opponent at Thirst for Blood, on this Chaos. Matt Ryder will be barred from ringside.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Frankie Fletcher: That freaking Endurance Championship match was a crock! I didn't realize that I was in a damn handicap match! Daniel May or Smokey, whoever the "authority figure" supposedly is better do something about it or he'll be getting a call from my attorney!

TTC
10-25-2012, 03:17 PM
May: I have news regarding this upcoming Chaos. To determine new #1 contenders we are going to have a wild card tag team tournament. The teams of NCII, Black Blood, and Hollywood Homeboys will not be split in the tournament.

And finally, after the distasteful way Mr Edwards gained his IWA contract, he will face Oscar Layman, his intended opponent at Thirst for Blood, on this Chaos. Matt Ryder will be barred from ringside.
Brock: Hey Ryder, look it's that mentally disabled person who can't a grip of his own personality.

Ryder: Barnie?

Brock: No you idiot. It's May or Smokey or whatever you want to call him.

Brock: Hey May, I got an idea I like to pitch out to you. Since, I won my match at Thirst For Blood why don't I have Ryder take my place and rest my wounds from the "epic" battle I recently had. Sounds a lot better than me going against Oscar Layman when I'm not at a 100%, don't you think?

TTC
10-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Frankie Fletcher: That freaking Endurance Championship match was a crock! I didn't realize that I was in a damn handicap match! Daniel May or Smokey, whoever the "authority figure" supposedly is better do something about it or he'll be getting a call from my attorney!
Brock: I remember what happened to my attorney. I should give him a call to see how he is is doing in the hospital.

Torphy
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM

Adonis: Yo, boss man, i need answers for what happened at Thirst For Blood. Malcolm needs to know that he's gonna have the chance to shove a bible up that piece of crap Shining Lights ass sometime soon. I sure hope Pamich is gonna have to do a lot more to prove himself worthy of a title shot too...

bearkg88
10-25-2012, 03:49 PM
May: Oh and Mr Pamich, I have not forgotten your win at the PPV. You will get your title shot, it just won't be on this next Chaos, but you will get it, I promise

Destruction
10-25-2012, 03:55 PM

Schweizner: Bring it on Daniel. Whoever will challenge Damaged Goods must prepare to be in for a fight, and then they still won't walk out with the title

*Layman is shown with the Sin Cara mask on, nodding his head*

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Brock: I remember what happened to my attorney. I should give him a call to see how he is is doing in the hospital.

Fletcher: Did anybody ask you dumbass?

TTC
10-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Fletcher: Did anybody ask you dumbass?
Brock: Oh look, you can actually respond back. How's your day been? Oh wait, no one cares for you, so go jump a bridge.

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Favorite match- The Endurance Championship match
Favorite promo- KJ Punk
Biggest Surprise- KJ winning the damn World Championship! Fuckin' quality.
Which match do you think could have been better written- The Tag Titles match.
What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F- C+
Worst booking- Brock fingerpoke of death.

As for comments:

KJ my man, congratulations! Fully deserved.

Bear, thanks for the opportunity with Kyo and I'm looking forward to seeing the feud with Smyth continue.

As for the debuts, all of them were fuckin' awesome- but Black Blooded were my favourite- purely because they're amazing. Great to see you back Asher.

Great to be back, and thanks :)

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Mr. Blood: That's right you bitches, dirtbags, complainers, and faceless wannabees. Black Blooded, the most Dominant Predators of this industry are back! We are here for that which should have just been handed to us upon arrival. Damaged Goods? Now that is an apt name, we have watched you for some time, and I have to say, we are not impressed. Honestly the only thing I can figure is that your "manager" over there paid off the other teams to let you win. Either way, it just makes it all the sweeter when we come to take you out.

Mr. Black: You assholes have no chance

Mr. Blood: We gave you dirtbag fans a treat at Thirst For Blood, we gave you a little taste of the violence that we live by, even the stupidest among you knows that what Black Blooded want, Black Blooded get, and what we want, you ignorant piles of shit, are the IWA Tag Team Titles. It doesn't matter who holds them, there is not a team here capable of standing up to us, and we will do whatever it takes. You see, we live in a tide of violence, a tsunami of bloodshed. Schweezy? or whatever the hell your damn name is, you are right, those belts make your boys a target, but rest assured, you are not our only targets here. The Dominant Predators are here boys.

Mr. Black: None of you are safe.

BennyTheBall
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM

Mr. Smyth: So, just to clarify, you are the rightful holder of the Endurance title because you got lucky? Let's be honest here - if the referee didn't suffer from tunnel vision, then that decision would not have been made. It was blind luck that you got your hand raised, and I will be making an official complaint to May.

TTC
10-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Mr. Blood: That's right you bitches, dirtbags, complainers, and faceless wannabees. Black Blooded, the most Dominant Predators of this industry are back! We are here for that which should have just been handed to us upon arrival. Damaged Goods? Now that is an apt name, we have watched you for some time, and I have to say, we are not impressed. Honestly the only thing I can figure is that your "manager" over there paid off the other teams to let you win. Either way, it just makes it all the sweeter when we come to take you out.

Mr. Black: You assholes have no chance

Mr. Blood: We gave you dirtbag fans a treat at Thirst For Blood, we gave you a little taste of the violence that we live by, even the stupidest among you knows that what Black Blooded want, Black Blooded get, and what we want, you ignorant piles of shit, are the IWA Tag Team Titles. It doesn't matter who holds them, there is not a team here capable of standing up to us, and we will do whatever it takes. You see, we live in a tide of violence, a tsunami of bloodshed. Schweezy? or whatever the hell your damn name is, you are right, those belts make your boys a target, but rest assured, you are not our only targets here. The Dominant Predators are here boys.

Mr. Black: None of you are safe.
Brock: That's all really? I heard a better from a squirrel.

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Brock: That's all really? I heard a better from a squirrel.

Mr. Blood: I'm sorry, did your pansy ass get lost on the way to South Beach? Or are you just practicing your Lesnar costume for Halloween? Either way, we don't know or care who the fuck you are. I mean hell, to get a victory you had to get your boyfriend to come out and lay down on his back, which I am sure it was a nice change from routine for him. Why don't you come talk to us when you have something a bit more impressive than "Man with no neck" to your credit, you fucking nobody. You see us? We have won gold all over the world for over 15 years, we are the last Tag Team Champions for both HWA and ICW. We are the most dominant force in this industry and have been for over a decade.

Mr. Black: You are just some faceless punk

TTC
10-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Mr. Blood: I'm sorry, did your pansy ass get lost on the way to South Beach? Or are you just practicing your Lesnar costume for Halloween? Either way, we don't know or care who the fuck you are. I mean hell, to get a victory you had to get your boyfriend to come out and lay down on his back, which I am sure it was a nice change from routine for him. Why don't you come talk to us when you have something a bit more impressive than "Man with no neck" to your credit, you fucking nobody. You see us? We have won gold all over the world for over 15 years, we are the last Tag Team Champions for both HWA and ICW. We are the most dominant force in this industry and have been for over a decade.

Mr. Black: You are just some faceless punk

Brock: Aren't you funny, huh. Let me tell you something I have an iron clad contract which gives the freedom to do whatever I want. Unlike you who have limits placed here in IWA.

CricketTragic
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
May: Oh and Mr Pamich, I have not forgotten your win at the PPV. You will get your title shot, it just won't be on this next Chaos, but you will get it, I promise

Israel: Daniel May I applaud your decision to postpone my match for the endurance title, obviously with the epic encounters that Kyojin and myself had at thirst for blood, a title match this week would not have the same level of integrity to it if we were not fully ready for a bout as huge as the endurance championship.

And Adonis.... Adonis I heard you questioning my victory last night at Thirst for Blood.
What you should be focused on is why shining light attacked you last night and although I have a suspicion I assure you I did not need or ask for his interference.
I am the one man dynasty Adonis and if you didn't hear that just before your shameful win, a win I would not have accepted mind you... I am a one man dynasty not two men or three men... One... me Israel Pamich your future Endurance Champion

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Brock: Aren't you funny, huh. Let me tell you something I have an iron clad contract which gives the freedom to do whatever I want. Unlike you who have limits placed here in IWA.

Mr. Blood: Now I get it, you are the intern that's supposed to get Smokey, or whatever the fuck he is calling himself these days, coffee? Because that is about the only way I can think of that you would be stupid enough to think I give a shit what your contract says, or that I would believe that you have seen the one that we signed back when Smokey was more... himself. Let my partner say this for you real slow, so that even your thick skull can get it.

Mr. Black: Fuck with us, and we will fucking end you.

Mr. Blood: That's it, no second chance, no contracts, no bullshit, just you, lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood, and us, standing over your carcass. See boy I don't give a fuck whether your little contract says you are the real prince of Nigeria, the fact remains that you are nothing more than a little boy in a Man's game. We are faster, stronger, better, and more ruthless on our worst day than you are on your best and there is not a Fucking thing on god's Green earth that you can do about it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

TTC
10-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Mr. Blood: Now I get it, you are the intern that's supposed to get Smokey, or whatever the fuck he is calling himself these days, coffee? Because that is about the only way I can think of that you would be stupid enough to think I give a shit what your contract says, or that I would believe that you have seen the one that we signed back when Smokey was more... himself. Let my partner say this for you real slow, so that even your thick skull can get it.

Mr. Black: Fuck with us, and we will fucking end you.

Mr. Blood: That's it, no second chance, no contracts, no bullshit, just you, lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood, and us, standing over your carcass. See boy I don't give a fuck whether your little contract says you are the real prince of Nigeria, the fact remains that you are nothing more than a little boy in a Man's game. We are faster, stronger, better, and more ruthless on our worst day than you are on your best and there is not a Fucking thing on god's Green earth that you can do about it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
Brock: Really an intern? That's funny, because I can't stand the guy. But, hey I see both of you like fighting, so how about this. After, I'm finished with Oscar I'll find time to take you both on and beat the leaving shit out of you. Deal?

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Brock: Really an intern? That's funny, because I can't stand the guy. But, hey I see both of you like fighting, so how about this. After, I'm finished with Oscar I'll find time to take you both on and beat the leaving shit out of you. Deal?

Mr. Blood: and just when we were certain that you could not possibly be stupider than you look. Tell you what boy, you need an ass beating that bad? Set it up, as long as we are getting paid, we will be more than happy to oblige.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM

?: beware of HIM....at Chaos...HE will end you both...

CricketTragic
10-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Kyojin: Ahh Malcolm, how I don't doubt it. But so you know, I'm not letting go of this title for a VERY long time. Pamich hasn't got a chance, Smyth doesn't have a chance and if you come after me, know you're going to need your very A game to even stand a chance. I wouldn't expect any less though.

Israel: Kyojin you make a very bad assumption in that I would not have won that match even without shining light adding a stain to an otherwise great victory.

You assume mind you that The instigator of Integrity doesn't deserve a title shot... let's review my credentials

First match in IWA: Won a hard fought match
Second match: lost a triple threat when my tights were eld
Third match: defeated Adonis... only to have the referee drooling at him and reverse the decision
PPV: defeated five other wrestlers including Adonis to become your No 1 contender and future holder of your short lived reign as Endurance champion

BennyTheBall
10-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Favorite match - I may be biased, but I think it was the Endurance match.

Favorite promo - Shaz.

Biggest Surprise - If I'm honest, I don't know if anything surprised me. It was great to see debuts and plot twists, but I don't think I was surprised by any of it.

Which match do you think could have been better written - I enjoyed both. I'm in no position to point out flaws, but if I was, I didn't spot any.

What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F - C.

Best booking - Shining Star returning. I missed him.

Worst booking - Brock/Ryder. Sorry, but I did not enjoy that segment.

TTC
10-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Mr. Blood: and just when we were certain that you could not possibly be stupider than you look. Tell you what boy, you need an ass beating that bad? Set it up, as long as we are getting paid, we will be more than happy to oblige.
Brock: Me getting an ass beating? You got to be kidding. I'm The Next Big Thing and I will bury you both alive.

TTC
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
?: beware of HIM....at Chaos...HE will end you both...
Ryder: Damn I thought this bro had died or something. Tell you what we'll be waiting.

Brock: And you know it!

Ryder: Hey, that's my line.

bearkg88
10-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Promo assignments sount out. If i didn't send one to you, it means I don't need one. There is a week to do promos, so no reason not to get them in on time!

CricketTragic
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Alrighty just read the show and lets start off by saying that IWA has started on a high note! Very good show, enjoyed reading it from top to bottom.

Favorite match

First Blood Match

Favorite promo

KJ Punk

Biggest Surprise

I want to say Shining Light but I expected a big interference in the Battle Royal. So i'm going with Mike Hawk as I don't think anyone picked him as Shaz's opponent.

In all honesty no matches were poorly written. The Brock/Ryder fiasco did what it was supposed to, so I can't poke holes in it.

A solid B, good but not great. Still, for the first PPV in IWA that's good.

Best booking

Kyojin wins the Endurance Title.

Worst booking

Adonis not winning.. Naaah of course not! Worst booking for me was Oscar Layman being taken out, i was really looking forward to that match.

I think that's a fair assessment anyway, IWA has a lot of potential considering this was only its first PPV show, hopefully you guys are gonna keep up with the quality writing.

Side note, congrats to Cricket on the win in the Battle Royal, with the promo we cut on Chaos it had to be one of us brother. Thanks to everyone who predicted an Adonis win btw, the people wanted it but as the Stones sang, you don't always get what you want ;)
Thank you very much and I agree about the sentiment of after our promo one of us would have won I honestly thought it would be you bro. Thank you for bringing out the best in Israel

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Ryder: Damn I thought this bro had died or something. Tell you what we'll be waiting.

Brock: And you know it!

Ryder: Hey, that's my line.

?: the only ones who will be dead are you two...after HE finishes both of you....

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:04 PM
?: the only ones who will be dead are you two...after HE finishes both of you....
Brock: Blah, blah, blah HIM, blah, blah. How about you shut it and reveal yourself.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Brock: Oh look, you can actually respond back. How's your day been? Oh wait, no one cares for you, so go jump a bridge.
Fletcher: Do you know who you're talking to you Brock Lesnar wannabe? I'm the Old School Outlaw! Now you can keep running your mouth or you can shut the hell up! Right now is not the time to be funny big boy. Try me & I'll shit all over your life son!

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Fletcher: Do you know who you're talking to you Brock Lesnar wannabe? I'm the Old School Outlaw! Now you can keep running your mouth or you can shut the hell up! Right now is not the time to be funny big boy. Try me & I'll shit all over your life son!
Brock: That doesn't sound nice. Did someone not get what they wanted for christmas?

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Brock: That doesn't sound nice. Did someone not get what they wanted for christmas?
Fletcher: You know what Brock? Forget you & your "jokes" that you think are so clever. If I wanted to I could buy you right now! However, I prefer to spend my hard-earned money on the finer things in life, not trash. So, until you get on my radar you don't matter.

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Fletcher: You know what Brock? Forget you & your "jokes" that you think are so clever. If I wanted to I could buy you right now! However, I prefer to spend my hard-earned money on the finer things in life, not trash. So, until you get on my radar you don't matter.
Brock: Like I would sell myself to you. I'm The Next Big Thing for a reason. I'm in a much higher level you'll ever be in.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Brock: Like I would sell myself to you. I'm The Next Big Thing for a reason. I'm in a much higher level you'll ever be in.
​Fletcher: Keep dreaming kid...

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
​Fletcher: Keep dreaming kid...
Brock: Just like how you dream of becoming a champion here in IWA.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Brock: Just like how you dream of becoming a champion here in IWA.
Fletcher: Haha, there's a difference in us Brock. You talk about it, I'm gonna make it happen.

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Fletcher: Haha, there's a difference in us Brock. You talk about it, I'm gonna make it happen.
Brock: Sure you will. It will happen as soon as you close your eyes.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Brock: Sure you will. It will happen as soon as you close your eyes.
Fletcher: The thing about that is, my eyes are always open. I don't sleep because my reality is better than any dream could ever be. Now go find somebody to cry to & quit wasting my time.

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Fletcher: The thing about that is, my eyes are always open. I don't sleep because my reality is better than any dream could ever be. Now go find somebody to cry to & quit wasting my time.
Brock: Oh really, you never sleep. That means you never get a good night's rest. As for me leaving, no way. I can do whatever I much please.

clrj3514
10-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Brock: Oh really, you never sleep. That means you never get a good night's rest. As for me leaving, no way. I can do whatever I much please.
Fletcher: If you can do what you please, name a time & place to meet me so I can kick your cocky ass!

OOC: Gotta go bro, homework waits for no e-fedder. Good ICing with you though!

TTC
10-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Fletcher: If you can do what you please, name a time & place to meet me so I can kick your cocky ass!

OOC: Gotta go bro, homework waits for no e-fedder. Good ICing with you though!
Brock: I'll have a time with you soon.

TheDestroyer
10-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Brock: I'll have a time with you soon.

?: HE will have time with you and ryder soon as well....

TTC
10-25-2012, 11:56 PM
?: HE will have time with you and ryder soon as well....

Brock: Still not scared of HIM or anyone.

Torphy
10-26-2012, 03:46 AM
No promo for me this week then! Time to put my feet up and get out the popcorn! :D

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-26-2012, 03:48 AM
No promo for me this week then! Time to put my feet up and get out the popcorn! :D

Dammit Torphy! You prevented my dominance of the "latest posts" column on the main page!!! :rolleyes:

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Dammit Torphy! You prevented my dominance of the "latest posts" column on the main page!!! :rolleyes:

There we go... :cool:

Torphy
10-26-2012, 03:54 AM
There we go... :cool:

You were saying? :P

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 03:55 AM

Shining: Probably because management couldn't stand to hear your nonsensical ranting for another week.

Torphy
10-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Shining: Probably because management couldn't stand to hear your nonsensical ranting for another week.

Taking an OOC comment and giving it an IC response? I like it :cool:

Adonis: Sounds about right there Shining, I mean Malcolm wasn't involved in the promo of the week for two weeks runnin', was he..? Tell you what Malcolm's gonna do for ya.. instead of talkin' about kickin' your ass.. he's just gonna do it. You down with that?

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Taking an OOC comment and giving it an IC response? I like it :cool:

Adonis: Sounds about right there Shining, I mean Malcolm wasn't involved in the promo of the week for two weeks runnin', was he..? Tell you what Malcolm's gonna do for ya.. instead of talkin' about kickin' your ass.. he's just gonna do it. You down with that?

Just mixing it up ;)

Shining: Unfortunately no, I'm not down with that. What I am down with however, is the message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Now what is it you say... Oh yes, you feel me?

Torphy
10-26-2012, 05:01 AM
Just mixing it up ;)

Shining: Unfortunately no, I'm not down with that. What I am down with however, is the message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Now what is it you say... Oh yes, you feel me?

Adonis: Oh i'm feelin' you brother, i'm all down with the lord almighty too. See God made man in his image, he made Malcolm when he perfected the recipe, you know what am sayin'?

OOC: I can see this being very fun :P

CricketTragic
10-26-2012, 05:18 AM

That's weird, no promo for me either, promo of the week and we get dropped

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Adonis: Oh i'm feelin' you brother, i'm all down with the lord almighty too. See God made man in his image, he made Malcolm when he perfected the recipe, you know what am sayin'?

OOC: I can see this being very fun :P

Shining: I'm 100% certain that it was the Devil who created you. After all, vanity is a deadly sin and The Lord would not want someone like you tarnishing his good name.

OOC: As can I! :)

Torphy
10-26-2012, 05:43 AM
Shining: I'm 100% certain that it was the Devil who created you. After all, vanity is a deadly sin and The Lord would not want someone like you tarnishing his good name.

OOC: As can I! :)

Adonis: I think you doin' enough tarnishing fo' the both of us fella, ain't you supposed to turn the other cheek? Or you afraid you gonna get spanked? But hey, if God exists, and Malcolm's open minded, then i'm gonna thank him for givin' me the super human ability to love a woman in the only way I know how! Oh heeeeeell yeah! Now by my count that's my second deadly sin right, lust?

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Adonis: I think you doin' enough tarnishing fo' the both of us fella, ain't you supposed to turn the other cheek? Or you afraid you gonna get spanked? But hey, if God exists, and Malcolm's open minded, then i'm gonna thank him for givin' me the super human ability to love a woman in the only way I know how! Oh heeeeeell yeah! Now by my count that's my second deadly sin right, lust?

Shining: As much as it pains me to say so, yes you are correct. Now that you have seen to have gained some intelligence, maybe we can move onto seeking forgiveness for your sins? Since you have admitted that its a sin, it's the most logical thing to do.

chunkkynutzzz
10-26-2012, 07:40 AM
IC as Killa: I Have Your Briefcase Jackson Smith, I Have your briefcase. And There is Nuthin, and I Mean NuFFin You Can Do about Iiit!

Torphy
10-26-2012, 07:48 AM
That's weird, no promo for me either, promo of the week and we get dropped

Don't worry too much about it, there'll be story lines in place meaning the characters will still be involved :)

Torphy
10-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Shining: As much as it pains me to say so, yes you are correct. Now that you have seen to have gained some intelligence, maybe we can move onto seeking forgiveness for your sins? Since you have admitted that its a sin, it's the most logical thing to do.

Adonis: Speaking of forgiveness, you got a funny way of going about apologising to Malcolm for ruining his shot at the Endurance title. You know how many ladies woulda flocked over my way with that gold hanging around my waist? Ahh well, Malcolm will make do as he always does.. but seriously, you wanna consider apologising to all the ladies you let down at Thirst For Blood.. and maybe Malcolm'll forgive you for your sins..

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Adonis: Speaking of forgiveness, you got a funny way of going about apologising to Malcolm for ruining his shot at the Endurance title. You know how many ladies woulda flocked over my way with that gold hanging around my waist? Ahh well, Malcolm will make do as he always does.. but seriously, you wanna consider apologising to all the ladies you let down at Thirst For Blood.. and maybe Malcolm'll forgive you for your sins..

Shining: All will be explained in good time my friend... Rest assured my actions were not without purpose. And I can only assume that these "lady followers" of yours consist of your Mother, Grandma, Sister and Karen from the pet store!

*Shining chuckles to himself*

Oh my, I do make myself laugh sometimes

Torphy
10-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Shining: All will be explained in good time my friend... Rest assured my actions were not without purpose. And I can only assume that these "lady followers" of yours consist of your Mother, Grandma, Sister and Karen from the pet store!

*Shining chuckles to himself*

Oh my, I do make myself laugh sometimes

Adonis: Maaaan why you gotta talk about a brothers family like that? They ain't done you no harm, but Malcolm will if you keep running yo' mouth boy. And I ain't too sure about the pet shop but i've known a couple Karen's in my time.. known em very well, you know what am sayin!?

So listen up choir boy, it's cool that you worship a higher power.. Malcolm respects that and he don't discriminate, hell some of Malcolms closest lady friends are religious. Even nuns get lonely, now i know THEY were feelin' me ahaaaa!

The Tyndall Effect
10-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Damian: Haaay everyone! Please ignore anything that sexy man said yesterday about me being upset, cause I'm not! I'm ready to get back to facing them sexy mens, haaay!

Whiz: We ain't gone neither, bruh!

Iceman: Yeah, nigga, we just was sellin' some shit outta town!

Bushido: Well, since now is the proper time, I now reveal myself as King Bushido. Beware my debut- and sexy man? Yes I am, but not for you, Eddings.

Shining Light
10-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Adonis: Maaaan why you gotta talk about a brothers family like that? They ain't done you no harm, but Malcolm will if you keep running yo' mouth boy. And I ain't too sure about the pet shop but i've known a couple Karen's in my time.. known em very well, you know what am sayin!?

So listen up choir boy, it's cool that you worship a higher power.. Malcolm respects that and he don't discriminate, hell some of Malcolms closest lady friends are religious. Even nuns get lonely, now i know THEY were feelin' me ahaaaa!

OOC: Never fails to make me laugh every time you IC... Amazing work man :)

Shining: I don't want to hear about your sexual conquests. I don't even want to be talking to you! The fact of the matter is that me costing you the battle royal at Thirst For Blood is just the first step in the mission that God has given me. You should be proud Adonis, for you are the first sacrifice that will be made for the greater good. You will be an example to all the sinners that are in this World... Think of yourself as a martyr for Christianity!

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 09:40 AM
It's okay I didn't get one either.

The Tyndall Effect
10-26-2012, 09:43 AM
It's okay I didn't get one either.

Me three homie!

TTC
10-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Did anyone get a promo assignment?:confused:

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Did anyone get a promo assignment?:confused:
yea but your characters are stupid...

JK!

The Tyndall Effect
10-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Anyone up for some IC'ing? I'm bored.

yea but your characters are stupid...

JK!

You know you weren't joking ;)

TTC
10-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone up for some IC'ing? I'm bored.

You know you weren't joking ;)
Oh yeah. Want me to remind you of that certain character of yours.;)

bearkg88
10-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Yes. Some people got assignments this week.

Who wants a house show later today to tide them over till next weeks Chaos?

wrestlingfan66513
10-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Promo done! Get ready for another great Hawk Promo.

Hawk: The answers are coming soon and here is a dictionary for the majority of the roster since big words hurt their minds.

TTC
10-26-2012, 10:36 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Torphy
10-26-2012, 11:19 AM
OOC: Never fails to make me laugh every time you IC... Amazing work man :)

Shining: I don't want to hear about your sexual conquests. I don't even want to be talking to you! The fact of the matter is that me costing you the battle royal at Thirst For Blood is just the first step in the mission that God has given me. You should be proud Adonis, for you are the first sacrifice that will be made for the greater good. You will be an example to all the sinners that are in this World... Think of yourself as a martyr for Christianity!

Adonis: Oh, you really don't wanna hear about 'em? Well I can understand that brother, I mean it must be hard to listen to the tales of a real man. So Malcolm can keep things to himself.. ohh ok, no he can't! See last night.. ahaaa i'm just screwin' with ya man!

Fun and games aside Shining, the only thing Malcolm is gonna be proud of by the end of Chaos is sending yo' punk ass to the hospital minus a few teeth. Malcolm's gonna enjoy kicking yo' ass up and down the arena for every woman and man out there that loves to get down! Now I know you feelin' that!

OOC: I love the Shining Light character dude, he really clashes with Malcolm and could turn into somewhat of a nemesis haha. Keep up the great work man, this back and forth is great.

Torphy
10-26-2012, 11:20 AM

Sounds good! Always up for reading an extra show.

Destruction
10-26-2012, 11:33 AM
I got two assignments for those wondering

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 11:38 AM
I got two assignments for those wondering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiqLvI8PnQs

The Tyndall Effect
10-26-2012, 11:43 AM

lmao! That was great!

OK, so after today, I am off this site until November 12, for academic reasons. Just letting you all know!

Destruction
10-26-2012, 11:57 AM

Jealous much? :D

TheDestroyer
10-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Brock: Still not scared of HIM or anyone.

?: you and your lover are sorely....misguided by the power of HIM....HE is more powerful than can be described...HE will show you soon enough...

TTC
10-26-2012, 01:03 PM
?: you and your lover are sorely....misguided by the power of HIM....HE is more powerful than can be described...HE will show you soon enough...
Brock: Yeah like we are scared of anyone.

chunkkynutzzz
10-26-2012, 01:54 PM

HELL YEAH, KILLA ALWAYS UP 2 murk sUmthin

bearkg88
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok guys. House show is up. Two of the first wild card tag tournament matches occurred there also!

clrj3514
10-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Jackson Smith & Victor Elric vs Killa & Frankie Fletcher

Ending: Smith had the upper hand, going to finish Killa when Killa bailed, taking the briefcase he stole from Smith at Thirst for Blood, and heading up the ramp. The ref's count was nearly to ten, when Frankie Fletcher ran after his own partner, throwing him back to Smith and Elric and walking off. Smith nailed the Killer Instinct and pinned Killa.

​Frankie Fletcher: I'll teach you to walk out on me.

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Ok guys. House show is up. Two of the first wild card tag tournament matches occurred there also!

What this be?

bearkg88
10-26-2012, 10:13 PM
What this be?

Random pairings of stars on the roster, go through a tournament, winning team gets a tag title shot at Lost Cause

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Random pairings of stars on the roster, go through a tournament, winning team gets a tag title shot at Lost Cause

Sweet! Won the first match!

bearkg88
10-26-2012, 10:40 PM

Sure did :D

TTC
10-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I think I won the match.

Torphy
10-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Cool little house show there! A curse upon your head Shining Light! :P

chunkkynutzzz
10-27-2012, 07:18 AM
​Frankie Fletcher: I'll teach you to walk out on me.

IC as Killa: Frank Fletch I can't believe you would do sum shit like datt, Its alright all u did was make a brand new enemy. DON'T U EVA, EVERRR PUT YOUR DOG PAW DAMNED HANDS ON ME EVA AGAIN... cUz I swear u Won't see next Month...Its bad enuff that ima leave ur toe tag'd soon , cook this Frank up..I'm Done witcha after I'm Done Wit Smith.

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Mr. Smyth: Does somebody want to explain to me why I was forced to team with yet another gimmick-stealing troglodyte of IWA? First we have Brock Edwards & Matt Ryder, then those haemaphrodtes Gardener & Jones turn up, followed by Oscar Layman.

More importantly, how is it that I get screwed out of winning the Endurance Championship so that the title can be given to IWA's chosen one and golden boy and then get dumped down to a show opener level?

Torphy
10-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Mr. Smyth: Does somebody want to explain to me why I was forced to team with yet another gimmick-stealing troglodyte of IWA? First we have Brock Edwards & Matt Ryder, then those haemaphrodtes Gardener & Jones turn up, followed by Oscar Layman.

More importantly, how is it that I get screwed out of winning the Endurance Championship so that the title can be given to IWA's chosen one and golden boy and then get dumped down to a show opener level?

Adonis: Daaaaamn Mr. Smyth! Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! And it wasn't Malcolm, he gets up on the right side of the bed EVERY morning.. sometimes it's not even his bed ahaaa! At least you were beaten fair n square dawg.. that's all am sayin'..

Destruction
10-27-2012, 07:44 AM

Oscar: KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE! AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!

Torphy
10-27-2012, 07:57 AM
Oscar: KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE! AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!

Adonis: Oh Mah GAHD it's the ROCscar!!!

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Adonis: Daaaaamn Mr. Smyth! Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! And it wasn't Malcolm, he gets up on the right side of the bed EVERY morning.. sometimes it's not even his bed ahaaa! At least you were beaten fair n square dawg.. that's all am sayin'..

Mr. Smyth: I wasn't beaten. My inferior tag team partner, Captain Impersonator, was the one who lost for our team.

Shining Light
10-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Cool little house show there! A curse upon your head Shining Light! :P

Shining: The curse of AIDS will be upon you if to continue to be addicted to sex.

Torphy
10-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Shining: The curse of AIDS will be upon you if to continue to be addicted to sex.

Adonis: Woah, hold on there my pious little prick. Malcolm always takes the necessary precautions.

*Malcolm turns to the camera*

Adonis: That's right kids, remember to always use a condom, like Malcolm always says, use protection for your erection.

*Malcolm winks and issues a thumbs up to a freeze frame*

Shining Light
10-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Adonis: Woah, hold on there my pious little prick. Malcolm always takes the necessary precautions.

*Malcolm turns to the camera*

Adonis: That's right kids, remember to always use a condom, like Malcolm always says, use protection for your erection.

OMG too funny haha :)

Shining: I need to go lie down...

Destruction
10-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Adonis: Oh Mah GAHD it's the ROCscar!!!

Oscar: What you gonna do brother? WHACHU GONNA DO, WHEN HULK HOSCAR RUNS WILD ON YOU!

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 11:49 AM

I'm glad you decided against the heel character. This is so much more entertaining.

Torphy
10-27-2012, 12:04 PM
OMG too funny haha :)

Shining: I need to go lie down...

I'm glad you decided against the heel character. This is so much more entertaining.

Much obliged fellas, and yeah works much better as a face!

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Gotta say guys. I love the ICing. I may introduce a new twist for ICer of the week.

Torphy
10-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Gotta say guys. I love the ICing. I may introduce a new twist for ICer of the week.

Sounds very interesting, when you hoping to get the next Chaos out boss man?

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Sounds very interesting, when you hoping to get the next Chaos out boss man?

I believe i said all assignments were due monday, so chaos might go up tues. Thur or fri at the latest if i get busy

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 03:11 PM
I believe i said all assignments were due monday, so chaos might go up tues. Thur or fri at the latest if i get busy

Wait? What? You told me promos had to be done by Thursday!

It's a Kyojin/Smyth promo. You know that they take 6 days to read in itself, let alone write! lol

TheDestroyer
10-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Brock: Yeah like we are scared of anyone.

?: when you see who HE is....you both will be....

TTC
10-27-2012, 03:27 PM
?: when you see who HE is....you both will be....
Brock: This guy is still with this.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Wait? What? You told me promos had to be done by Thursday!

It's a Kyojin/Smyth promo. You know that they take 6 days to read in itself, let alone write! lol
No ur right benny. My mistake. Promos by thursday haha. So show will go up either fri or sat

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Phew. Made me panic then. lol

Destruction
10-27-2012, 03:39 PM

Like Benny, you had me worried then.

Did you think of when I told you I would have my promos done by Monday?

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Like Benny, you had me worried then.

Did you think of when I told you I would have my promos done by Monday?

Ya. Haha. As soon as benny pointed it out i was like.....oh ya haha

Torphy
10-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Nice! A week for you guys to knock those promos out, no excuses for being late then ;)

TTC
10-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Brock: So, I heard from a little birdie that Mr. Smyth was talking trash about me and Ryder.

Ryder: I wonder why he doesn't tell us that in front of our faces?

Brock: Cause he is a coward.

Ryder: And we all know it!

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Brock: So, I heard from a little birdie that Mr. Smyth was talking trash about me and Ryder.

Ryder: I wonder why he doesn't tell us that in front of our faces?

Brock: Cause he is a coward.

Ryder: And we all know it!

Mr. Smyth: I could spend the next 3 hours explaining why every one of those sentences was grammatically incorrect, as well as teaching you two the finer points of perfecting the English language to the point where you may be able to reach the level of a coherent conversation, however I do have a prior engagement that I'll be making as soon as possible.

TTC
10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Mr. Smyth: I could spend the next 3 hours explaining why every one of those sentences was grammatically incorrect, as well as teaching you two the finer points of perfecting the English language to the point where you may be able to reach the level of a coherent conversation, however I do have a prior engagement that I'll be making as soon as possible.
Brock: See what I told you Matt, Mr. Smyth is afraid of us. He can't even tell us what he said earlier about us to our faces.

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Brock: See what I told you Matt, Mr. Smyth is afraid of us. He can't even tell us what he said earlier about us to our faces.

Mr. Smyth: To be honest, I say so many derogatory things about you two that it all becomes a bit of a blur. You're going to have to narrow it down for me, you pair of hermaphrodites.

TTC
10-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Mr. Smyth: To be honest, I say so many derogatory things about you two that it all becomes a bit of a blur. You're going to have to narrow it down for me, you pair of hermaphrodites.
Brock: Oh, now we are down to name calling aren't we?

Ryder: And there not any good anyways.

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Brock: Oh, now we are down to name calling aren't we?

Ryder: And there not any good anyways.

Mr. Smyth: I feel like Henry Higgins trying to make Eliza Doolittle acceptable to high society.

TTC
10-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Mr. Smyth: I feel like Henry Higgins trying to make Eliza Doolittle acceptable to high society.
Ryder: Man, you are using some out dated insults here, bro.

CM Rock-Austin
10-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Great PPV guys liked the IWA title match and congrats to KJ PUNK and Kyojin on winning the gold!!!

Jackson: Am I surprised that Killa is a sore loser.... NO! Am I surprised that Killa jumped me again...Nope so Killa count your blessings because when I get my hands on you, God can't even save you!!

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Ryder: Man, you are using some out dated insults here, bro.

Mr. Smyth: Explain to me how my insults are outdated.

TTC
10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Mr. Smyth: Explain to me how my insults are outdated.
Ryder: They just are cause I say so.

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Ryder: They just are cause I say so.

Mr. Smyth: Well it certainly is difficult to argue that.

TTC
10-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well it certainly is difficult to argue that.
Ryder: I know right!

Shaz11
10-27-2012, 06:31 PM
Shaz: something needs to change..and fast. I can't risk losing to that son of a bitch again.

Rehmix
10-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Dixon: First HWA and now IWA! Punk you may have da title, but dat does not mean you are better dan me! But i guess dat's it for Primetime, cause IWA has given up on him. His one chance and now he will never get it again! FUCK!

Asherdelampyr
10-27-2012, 09:09 PM
*A camera catches a slightly opened door though which can be seen Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, along with 8 other men who are wearing leather masks and black leather jackets emblazoned with the Black Blooded emblem on the back.
http://www.trinketsandtees.com/webpics/skullcrosspistons.jpg

All of the masked men are sitting in a rough semicircle with their backs to the door, Mr. Black leaning comfortably against the far wall with his arms crossed and Mr. Blood, is walking in front of the men, his face clearly visible.*

Mr. Blood: Alright men, we've got em running scared, not sure what is gonna happen next. This is it, We brought you in because you are the toughest, meanest, roughest sons of bitches in this industry, and it is time that we take the next step. We need to make sure that all of these assholes realize that Noone is safe. This is our world now and we will turn it into a fucking battleground!

???: Now what are you doing here? you lost sweetcakes?

*The Cameraman turns to the left, seeing Vivica standing there, a cooler behind her and her hands behind her back, looking coy, the cameraman steps back slowly, as Vivica smiles right into the camera*

Vivica: Well not, that's not very polite, is it

*Vivica smiles once, showing her teeth in an almost predatory manner, before swinging her arm out, she is holding a blood-stained lead pipe that hits the camera once, knocking it down. The video feed dies and the sound starts to cackle in and out*

Vivica: Daddy will have to teach you some manners!

Shaz11
10-27-2012, 09:34 PM
*A camera catches a slightly opened door though which can be seen Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, along with 8 other men who are wearing leather masks and black leather jackets emblazoned with the Black Blooded emblem on the back.
http://www.trinketsandtees.com/webpics/skullcrosspistons.jpg

All of the masked men are sitting in a rough semicircle with their backs to the door, Mr. Black leaning comfortably against the far wall with his arms crossed and Mr. Blood, is walking in front of the men, his face clearly visible.*

Mr. Blood: Alright men, we've got em running scared, not sure what is gonna happen next. This is it, We brought you in because you are the toughest, meanest, roughest sons of bitches in this industry, and it is time that we take the next step. We need to make sure that all of these assholes realize that Noone is safe. This is our world now and we will turn it into a fucking battleground!

???: Now what are you doing here? you lost sweetcakes?

*The Cameraman turns to the left, seeing Vivica standing there, a cooler behind her and her hands behind her back, looking coy, the cameraman steps back slowly, as Vivica smiles right into the camera*

Vivica: Well not, that's not very polite, is it

*Vivica smiles once, showing her teeth in an almost predatory manner, before swinging her arm out, she is holding a blood-stained lead pipe that hits the camera once, knocking it down. The video feed dies and the sound starts to cackle in and out*

Vivica: Daddy will have to teach you some manners!

Shaz: Ohhh. Vivica, you've got one fine ass there.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Shaz: Ohhh. Vivica, you've got one fine ass there.

Divine: Too bad you'll never see it. Shaz, you remind me of that nerdy kid in high school who would gawk at everyone else, especially women. Black Blooded are the goth kids, and yours truly...well..Divine was the football captain of course....so watch your mouth before Divine stuffs you in a locker

TTC
10-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Divine: Too bad you'll never see it. Shaz, you remind me of that nerdy kid in high school who would gawk at everyone else, especially women. Black Blooded are the goth kids, and yours truly...well..Divine was the football captain of course....so watch your mouth before Divine stuffs you in a locker
Brock: You hear this fool Ryder?!

Ryder: I know he is nothing like a football captain. He is more like that strange kid in the corner who never says anything and has a messed up look.