PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Shaz11
10-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Decent show. Bloody loved it.

It was ICW based, but I'm not really bothered.

TTC
10-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Ryder: WOO! WOO! WOO!

Vandarius
10-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Ryder: WOO! WOO! WOO!

Ivan Draymen: You know it! Whats up, kid? I'm new here.

TTC
10-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Ivan Draymen: You know it! Whats up, kid? I'm new here.
Ryder: Nothing much. Just checking out my tweets. You?

Destruction
10-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Not to sound mean, but you're all wrong!

IWA is NOT going to be ICW ... The whole point of the tournament is to not only crown a champ, but get new rivalries started, get new names to the top, etc.

We're only using ICW's old talents (Smokey, cruz, house, etc.) because everyone enjoyed their work and we wanted to keep it that way! But if in time, if you guys do want new commentators, gm, etc, we can talk it over and see what we can do! The first show was VERY ICW based, but things can change! Only time will tell ;P

I understand the first show would be more ICW based. Honestly - despite the fact Shaz and CM-RA deserve the briefcases, I don't like the fact they've been carried over fed to fed. There's still time to change my mind though

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 01:05 PM
We have just learned that after scathing reviews from the internet wrestling community, smoking has fired john house, rich cruz, mark bellows, stacy blake and mike ripple. We have also learned that after this action, Smokey was rushed to the hospital. The reasoning behind being taken to the hospital is still unknown but as soon as we are updated, we will inform the IWA fans

Destruction
10-07-2012, 01:15 PM
We have just learned that after scathing reviews from the internet wrestling community, smoking has fired john house, rich cruz, mark bellows, stacy blake and mike ripple. We have also learned that after this action, Smokey was rushed to the hospital. The reasoning behind being taken to the hospital is still unknown but as soon as we are updated, we will inform the IWA fans

To clear something up - one or two people being re-used I could understand. But with a whole bucketload of people moving from ICW to IWA - they will always be compared instead of actually being separate, and possibly limiting IWA's success.

Change is never a bad thing though, and now I'm interested in seeing what happens next

scribbler_jones
10-07-2012, 01:24 PM
*Sitting in his locker room, a long-haired Superstar clad in blue and bearing the sign of the archer watches the recorded IWA show on a TV. He watches intently with a glint of curiosity, excitement and mischief in his eye . Behind him, a thick madame dressed in pink touting the sign of the fish rubs his shoulders as she too takes in the scene with interest...

Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, that was an interesting show, Pisces. But things could get a little more interesting... don't you think so? I think it's time we show IWA that the stars are aligned... and coming to raise a little hell.

Sagittarius Blue: Oh, who am I kidding? We're probably going to raise a lot of hell!!!

TTC
10-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Brock Edwards walks into the locker rooms knowing about Smokey's condition.

Brock: Who missed me?

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Promo assignments will be going out later so be on the look out

TTC
10-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Promo assignments will be going out later so be on the look out
Cool. Can't wait for it.

clrj3514
10-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Fletcher: That whole match was nothing but a crock of bull. I'm positive the ref fast-counted me. You didn't deserve it Dixon & Smith, you're no better!

CM Rock-Austin
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Nice Show guys!! Favorite promo to me was Smyth and Kyojin's and it caught me by surprise that I got to keep my briefcase lol.

Jackson: Enjoy your win AJ, it may be short lived but in the mean time I need to see who will win this IWA Endurance championship *points to his briefcase* because they will have to deal with me in the future.

Krysys
10-07-2012, 05:19 PM
The show was great guys, but I do hope that you find your own footing and get out of the shadow that is ICW.

Victor Elric: Tonight, I feel short of my mission. Pamich escaped and for that I will take the punishment in his place. This will only strengthen my will. I will get back on my path and set my sights on the next object of punishment...

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Awesome show, gents.

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 05:56 PM

Mr. Smyth: Ahem.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Mr. Smyth: Ahem.

Kyojin: The day you take over this company will be the end of it. Also, I'd say I owe you one but well, you're probably too busy looking at the losses for this quarter, like the loss of any dreams of being IWA World Heavyweight Champion.

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Kyojin: The day you take over this company will be the end of it. Also, I'd say I owe you one but well, you're probably too busy looking at the losses for this quarter, like the loss of any dreams of being IWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Mr. Smyth: You're using business lingo to mock me. How cute. How's your 'me time' arm?

Vandarius
10-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Mr. Smyth: You're using business lingo to mock me. How cute. How's your 'me time' arm?

Darius walks in the locker room clapping slowly

Darius: Well done, Mr. Smyth ... You may have lost that match, but you made Kyojin look like the bitch he really is. Brick in the suitcase? Excellent idea, my friend. Well done.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 06:50 PM

Kyojin: Well done Sherlock. Did you work that out yourself? As for my arm, well that's none of your concern now that I've dealt with you.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Darius walks in the locker room clapping slowly

Darius: Well done, Mr. Smyth ... You may have lost that match, but you made Kyojin look like the bitch he really is. Brick in the suitcase? Excellent idea, my friend. Well done.

Kyojin: Darius, my old buddy, why don't you put those grapes in the bin? They've gotten a bit sour.

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Kyojin: Well done Sherlock. Did you work that out yourself? As for my arm, well that's none of your concern now that I've dealt with you.

Mr. Smyth: Granted, it's not my concern, however it is a great big target for anyone you compete against. I would just like some recognition from the guy who beats you and wins the IWA World Title.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Mr. Smyth: Granted, it's not my concern, however it is a great big target for anyone you compete against. I would just like some recognition from the guy who beats you and wins the IWA World Title.

Kyojin: None of your concern entirely. I'm the guy that will WIN the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. And you'll be the guy that watched on, knowing not even a brick could stop me.

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Kyojin: None of your concern entirely. I'm the guy that will WIN the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. And you'll be the guy that watched on, knowing not even a brick could stop me.

Mr. Smyth: Well good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice for you to be a proper champion.

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Adonis: Oh Heyull no! What in the heck is goin' on in here fellas? All I here is 'I'ma win this' and 'I'ma win that', y'all getting yo asses carried away with yo'selves. Malcolm gives credit where credit is due though, Kyojin you hauled yo' ass through to the next round, congratulations son, Smyth pulled some pretty dirty tricks in that match and you still came out the other end smellin' like a winner.

But ya know, there's someone else up in this place who also dispatched of some punk ass wannabe who had to resort to weapons and underhanded tactics. I think you know him, Malcolm Adonis, the undisputed sexiest man alive boy. Now Shaz, don't get me wrong bro', you gave it your best shot, hell the only thing you didn't throw at me was the kitchen sink, but for all yo' bitchin' and bluster you just couldn't get the job done. Malcolm got the job done, and he's dedicatin' that one to the ladies.

So Kyojin, don't get all hasty on me now son, that title ain't yours yet. The dead weight's been cut outta this tournament and it's only gonna get harder from here. Speakin' of gettin' harder though, I got some business to take care of with a few lady friends, peace out home boy.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Adonis: Oh Heyull no! What in the heck is goin' on in here fellas? All I here is 'I'ma win this' and 'I'ma win that', y'all getting yo asses carried away with yo'selves. Malcolm gives credit where credit is due though, Kyojin you hauled yo' ass through to the next round, congratulations son, Smyth pulled some pretty dirty tricks in that match and you still came out the other end smellin' like a winner.

But ya know, there's someone else up in this place who also dispatched of some punk ass wannabe who had to resort to weapons and underhanded tactics. I think you know him, Malcolm Adonis, the undisputed sexiest man alive boy. Now Shaz, don't get me wrong bro', you gave it your best shot, hell the only thing you didn't throw at me was the kitchen sink, but for all yo' bitchin' and bluster you just couldn't get the job done. Malcolm got the job done, and he's dedicatin' that one to the ladies.

So Kyojin, don't get all hasty on me now son, that title ain't yours yet. The dead weight's been cut outta this tournament and it's only gonna get harder from here. Speakin' of gettin' harder though, I got some business to take care of with a few lady friends, peace out home boy.

Kyojin: WHAT the hell was that?!

Mr. Smyth: Well good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice for you to be a proper champion.

Kyojin: For once Smyth, you've finally taken your place. Below me.

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey Eddie, does Kyojin like scantily clad drunk women? :P I'm feeling he and Malcolm would make a great tag team! ;)

BennyTheBall
10-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Kyojin: For once Smyth, you've finally taken your place. Below me.

Mr. Smyth: Keep talking, boy. You'll regret it soon enough.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey Eddie, does Kyojin like scantily clad drunk women? :P I'm feeling he and Malcolm would make a great tag team! ;)

Brother. That would be amazing.

No_1eddiefan
10-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Mr. Smyth: Keep talking, boy. You'll regret it soon enough.

Kyojin: 'Boy' Hahahah. This boy just kicked your ass.

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:39 PM
With Kane and Daniel Bryan going so well i've been thinking up odd ball tag team partners for my characters. Eddings/Adonis could be hilarious, Adonis with any serious character really, Erebus/Grind Bastard would be frightening, no idea who I could team Lansdale up with though, gotta be someone devoid of all class though haha

TTC
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Brock: Can you all shut up! Man I should have not sneaked in here.

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:44 PM

Adonis spots Edwards as he leaves the building with a few women and shouts over to him.

Adonis: Yo! Go easy on Eddings next time, poor guy's gonna be traumatised for next weeks match!

TTC
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Adonis spots Edwards as he leaves the building with a few women and shouts over to him.

Adonis: Yo! Go easy on Eddings next time, poor guy's gonna be traumatised for next weeks match!
Brock: You know I'm not Eddings and I'm not supposed to be here. Idiot!

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Brock: You know I'm not Eddings and I'm not supposed to be here. Idiot!

Adonis raises an eyebrow.

Adonis: Kinda drugs you on Edwards? You do remember that beatin' you put on poor old Eddings right? And if you ain't supposed to be here then I guess you won't be wanting to head out to a club with us, suit yourself bro'.

TTC
10-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Adonis raises an eyebrow.

Adonis: Kinda drugs you on Edwards? You do remember that beatin' you put on poor old Eddings right? And if you ain't supposed to be here then I guess you won't be wanting to head out to a club with us, suit yourself bro'.
Brock: Nah. I know who is down with clubbing.

Ryder: You know it!

Torphy
10-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Brock: Nah. I know who is down with clubbing.

Ryder: You know it!

Adonis: Uhh.. yeah.. sorry fella change of plans.. we ain't going to a club..

Ladies: But Malcoooolm!

Adonis: Shhh ladies you'll blow Malcolm's cover!

TTC
10-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Adonis: Uhh.. yeah.. sorry fella change of plans.. we ain't going to a club..

Ladies: But Malcoooolm!

Adonis: Shhh ladies you'll blow Malcolm's cover!
Ryder:Well I'll take the ladies to the club for you.

Torphy
10-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Ryder:Well I'll take the ladies to the club for you.

Adonis: Tssss', listen up son. These right here, they ladies, yeah? You just a boy Matt, and what these ladies need is a grown ass man, and that's Malcolm's job, you feelin' me?

TTC
10-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Adonis: Tssss', listen up son. These right here, they ladies, yeah? You just a boy Matt, and what these ladies need is a grown ass man, and that's Malcolm's job, you feelin' me?
Ryder: I thought you were gay.

TTC
10-07-2012, 08:18 PM
So, when do promo assignments go out again?

Vandarius
10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
So, when do promo assignments go out again?

Bear said he would tonight

KJ PUNK
10-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Punk: *ahem*

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttt

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Working on assignments now suckas!

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Ok all assignments except for 1 have gone out. A reminder,, these assignments go to Vandarius this week! A buddy is giving me a laptop next weekend, so Vand will be posting the next show, and Ill be helping there after

CricketTragic
10-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Ok all assignments except for 1 have gone out. A reminder,, these assignments go to Vandarius this week! A buddy is giving me a laptop next weekend, so Vand will be posting the next show, and Ill be helping there after

My pm box is empty :)

Great show first up creative team its always hard starting up but you guys have done a good job and personally happy that Israel has started on the right foot

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 12:22 AM

*Sagittarius Blue happens to walk by when he sees the man he desperately wanted to fight, the man he felt would one day be his nemesis... Brock Edwards. He glares at Edwards like a falcon eyeing its prey...*

Sagittarius Blue: ...YOU​...

TTC
10-08-2012, 12:26 AM
*Sagittarius Blue happens to walk by when he sees the man he desperately wanted to fight, the man he felt would one day be his nemesis... Brock Edwards. He glares at Edwards like a falcon eyeing its prey...*

Sagittarius Blue: ...YOU​...
Brock: Yeah it's me!

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Brock: Yeah it's me!

Sagittarius Blue: It's a damn shame we didn't get to finish what we started back in ICW... and it's even more of a damn shame that you're not an official wrestler here - standing right in front of me and I can't touch you... I still want to fight you. We're two men from a nasty and dangerous world, a world most other people here don't fully understand. But you and I, we understand the same language. We understand the cage, the concrete beneath our feet, the fists, the contusions, the blood and sweat and pain. Words will never do our debate justice. Our arguments are punches and kicks and chokes. And I have A LOT I've been dying to say to you.

TTC
10-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Sagittarius Blue: It's a damn shame we didn't get to finish what we started back in ICW... and it's even more of a damn shame that you're not an official wrestler here - standing right in front of me and I can't touch you... I still want to fight you. We're two men from a nasty and dangerous world, a world most other people here don't fully understand. But you and I, we understand the same language. We understand the cage, the concrete beneath our feet, the fists, the contusions, the blood and sweat and pain. Words will never do our debate justice. Our arguments are punches and kicks and chokes. And I have A LOT I've been dying to say to you.
Brock: I don't care from where you came from. I'll beat you down to a pulp.

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Brock: I don't care from where you came from. I'll beat you down to a pulp.

Sagittarius Blue: Empty words, big man. Do me a favor... find a way in here. Get into IWA. I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time, whatever it takes.

TTC
10-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Empty words, big man. Do me a favor... find a way in here. Get into IWA. I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time, whatever it takes.
Brock: Trust me Smokey won't stop. And now he can't since he's out of commission for now.

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Brock: Trust me Smokey won't stop. And now he can't since he's out of commission for now.

Sagittarius Blue: If you say so... whatever, I'm going to wait patiently, seeing nothing but you laid out on the mat with me standing over you. Let everybody else argue about who the best wrestler is... I want to show them who the best fighter​ is.

TTC
10-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Sagittarius Blue: If you say so... whatever, I'm going to wait patiently, seeing nothing but you laid out on the mat with me standing over you. Let everybody else argue about who the best wrestler is... I want to show them who the best fighter​ is.
Brock: Which is me. I'm the Next Big Thing!

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Brock: Which is me. I'm the Next Big Thing!

Sagittarius Blue: You're the next big stepping stone for me. Careful, fella: taking in too much of your own hype will get you hurt.

TTC
10-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Sagittarius Blue: You're the next big stepping stone for me. Careful, fella: taking in too much of your own hype will get you hurt.
Brock: I'm no hype. I'm the real thing. Unlike you little man.

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Brock: I'm no hype. I'm the real thing. Unlike you little man.

*Sagittarius looks Edwards in the eyes. A tense silence follows... *

Sagittarius Blue: Show me.

TTC
10-08-2012, 01:31 AM
*Sagittarius looks Edwards in the eyes. A tense silence follows... *

Sagittarius Blue: Show me.

*With a smile on his face* Brock: I don't want to go to prison.

The Tyndall Effect
10-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Eddings: Haaay guys!

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Eddings: Haaay guys!

​Sagittarius Blue: Eddings! What's up man?

The Tyndall Effect
10-08-2012, 11:05 AM
​Sagittarius Blue: Eddings! What's up man?

Eddings: Oh, nothing much- just been out looking fo' some sexy men, suga. How 'bout you?

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Eddings: Oh, nothing much- just been out looking fo' some sexy men, suga. How 'bout you?

Sagittarius Blue: Careful bro - Pisces will think you're invading her territory ;) How have you been? Haven't seen much of you since ICW went away...

The Tyndall Effect
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Careful bro - Pisces will think you're invading her territory ;) How have you been? Haven't seen much of you since ICW went away...
Eddings: Oh, I've been around ;D

Torphy
10-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Adonis: Yo Eddings my dawg! Congrats on the win bro', shame about the ass kickin' though. Though you ain't a stranger to a poundin', am I right!?

The Tyndall Effect
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Adonis: Yo Eddings my dawg! Congrats on the win bro', shame about the ass kickin' though. Though you ain't a stranger to a poundin', am I right!?
Eddings: You know it! And thanks, suga.

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Eddings: You know it! And thanks, suga.

Sagittarius Blue: You guys are classic :D I never get tired of you guys. Seriously though, it's great to see you guys. Both of you put in some work at the last show, straight hellacious.

CM Rock-Austin
10-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Jackson: Time to meditate *goes in his locker room and sits on a black mat cross-legged, then proceeds to close eyes*

scribbler_jones
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Guess who's getting ready to raise some hell... :D

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
so...as long as everyone gets their promos to Vand on Fri like they are suppose to, it's looking like the show will go up Sat or Sun, depending on when Vand has time. Great new is I am getting a laptop from a buddy, until I can buy another one, this coming weekend. So the following show after this one, I'll post :D

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 03:33 PM
?????: We are coming for you brother. You better say your prayers, take your vitamins, and be prepared for when ?????Mania runs wild on you!

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 03:41 PM
We have just learned of the new staff signed for IWA. They are set to appear on the next episode of Chaos. For the in ring announcer, IWA has signed Emily Davis. Emily's former employment includes working for ROH, a female model for the Price is Right, and appearing in the recent Drake music video.

For announcers, IWA has signed Michael James, a fresh 24 yr old major out of Penn State University whose major involves broadcasting. The other is Lucious Rocky Reynolds, a former 4 time NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion and PWR Heavyweight Champion. Having retired from in ring activity to have a stable life, IWA felt he was the perfect fit for color commentator.

For the interviewer, IWA has hired Jake Johnson, a former correspondent for ESPN.

We have also learned, Rocky Reynolds and Michael James will get the chance to speak with Smokey, who is still recovering in the hospital.

TTC
10-09-2012, 04:13 PM
?????: We are coming for you brother. You better say your prayers, take your vitamins, and be prepared for when ?????Mania runs wild on you!
Brock: Great first we have a Zack Ryder wannabe and now we have a Hulk Hogan wannabe.

OCC: I'm the only wannabe. And I'm The Tag Team Champions!

scribbler_jones
10-09-2012, 04:15 PM

Hmm... it seems a new challenger waits in the wings... *strokes chin while waiting in anticipation*

scribbler_jones
10-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Brock: Great first we have a Zack Ryder wannabe and now we have a Hulk Hogan wannabe.

OCC: I'm the only wannabe. And I'm The Tag Team Champions!

OOC: Lol @ the Hell NO reference!

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
So all of my parts for this show are done,, and all that is left is promos being done and sent to Vand, Vand doing his parts, and voila, show should be ready to post. It should be a good one!

clrj3514
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
My part's in :D

TTC
10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Good thing I don't have school til Thursday.

scribbler_jones
10-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Mine is in as well :)

TTC
10-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Mine is in as well :)
Procrastination FTW!

No_1eddiefan
10-09-2012, 08:53 PM
The first part of my promo has been sent :)

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Oh ya! Promo of the week last week was the kyojin/mr smyth promo and the icer of the week was matt ryder aka ttc for his extreme annoyingness

No_1eddiefan
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh ya! Promo of the week last week was the kyojin/mr smyth promo and the icer of the week was matt ryder aka ttc for his extreme annoyingness

Fuck yes. We did it again Benny ;)

TTC
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I'll take that as a compliment, but Ryder is confused.

CM Rock-Austin
10-09-2012, 10:07 PM
This should be an interesting week for Jackson, can't wait.

BennyTheBall
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Fuck yes. We did it again Benny ;)

Kyojin + Mr. Smyth = ratings baby! ;)

clrj3514
10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
This should be an interesting week for Jackson, can't wait.
Frankie Fletcher: There's no such thing as an interesting week for you Smith.

SN: Whatever color I type in for the week in this thread is the color of my character's trunks & knee pads for the week. Don't know if anyone read his info but appearance is a big thing for him.

CM Rock-Austin
10-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Frankie Fletcher: There's no such thing as an interesting week for you Smith.

SN: Whatever color I type in for the week in this thread is the color of my character's trunks & knee pads for the week. Don't know if anyone read his info but appearance is a big thing for him.

Jackson: I'm sorry, I didn't know I was talking to you.

clrj3514
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Jackson: I'm sorry, I didn't know I was talking to you.
Fletcher: If you're talking about IWA it refers to me!

CM Rock-Austin
10-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Fletcher: If you're talking about IWA it refers to me!

Jackson: Woah there, you are clearly crazy, someone didn't take their medication.

clrj3514
10-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Jackson: Woah there, you are clearly crazy, someone didn't take their medication.
Fletcher: Crazy? Crazy's wrestling a thousand pound grizzly bear naked in the Alaskan tundra! That make any sense to you? God I hope not because if it did you've got problems kid. What I'm trying to show you is you ain't seen crazy yet. And the only medication anybody around here is getting is that strong shot of old school I'm gonna serve you if you don't shut your mouth!

scribbler_jones
10-11-2012, 12:41 AM
*The ring is dark, with only a few lights dimly illuminating the arena. Under the center light, Sagittarius Blue sits in the center of the ring, clad in his MMA shorts and a hoodie with the hood partially pulled up, hiding his face from view. He nods his head to the tune of the instrumental beat playing on his iPod, putting improvised verse to the music...*

Sagittarius Blue:

Music to mind to thought to verse
to free the soul from monotony's curse...
A song that descends like a heavenly jewel
that transcends status quo and bends all the rules...
It comes bearing tidings new and strange -
heralding hope, proclaiming change...
The message comes to a place not plain -
the home of the different, the fierce, the insane...
Where the victorious are baptized in blood
and cowards are left to die in the mud...
And so the messenger came from far and away
to where madmen and monarchs come out to play...
And came to say simply, with dire reason:
NOW OR NEVER. IT'S OPEN SEASON.

*The lights dim out, and all is dark.*

Torphy
10-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Alright i'm back after a couple days absence. I sent the first part of my promo to my partner on Tuesday, but as yet had no response. Will send a chase up PM

bearkg88
10-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Tomorrow is the deadline for promos. There will be no extensions. If you get your promo in late, it will affect your push

The Tyndall Effect
10-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Tomorrow is the deadline for promos. There will be no extensions. If you get your promo in late, it will affect your push

Was there ever a promo assigned for Damian? If so, never got it.

Vandarius
10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Was there ever a promo assigned for Damian? If so, never got it.

If you weren't given a promo, it isn't needed, so no worries!

The Tyndall Effect
10-11-2012, 11:08 AM
If you weren't given a promo, it isn't needed, so no worries!

Just makin sure, thanks.

CM Rock-Austin
10-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Fletcher: Crazy? Crazy's wrestling a thousand pound grizzly bear naked in the Alaskan tundra! That make any sense to you? God I hope not because if it did you've got problems kid. What I'm trying to show you is you ain't seen crazy yet. And the only medication anybody around here is getting is that strong shot of old school I'm gonna serve you if you don't shut your mouth!
Jackson: Kid!? Bitch, I am a grown ass man, do I look 10 years old to you!? No so with that in mind you need to check yourself and I have seen crazy, hell one of my family members is one crazy sick son of a bitch. If you honestly think you are going to kick my ass, then you must be on that powder cause your talking crazy right now! aha

Vandarius
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry about my lack of IC'ing guys! I've been busy with school work, trying to make my Youtube channel better (If things go right, I could be paid to do it eventually ... But I need to play my cards right), and recently writing and posting shows! I'll try to get my IC'ing going again soon, I promise!

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 06:58 AM
???: A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.

??? laughs insanely.

???: I'm the boogeyman, and I'm coming to getcha!

​??? continues to laugh insanely, as he smashes a clock over his head.

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Mr. Smyth: I've been away on a business trip, but I'm now back to resume my duties as the most important asset in the wrestling industry today.

scribbler_jones
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
*Sagittarius Blue returns from doing a concert over in Houston, TX. Pisces Pink is with him. Pisces is ecstatic.*

Pisces Pink: Babe that was the BEST show you've ever done, OHMYGOD I LOVE LISTENING TO YOU!

Sagittarius Blue: Thanks sugar, it was a hell of a lot of fun. Doing encores can take a bit out of you, but when you hear the crowd cheering "one more time" you can't help but give it to them. Now it's time to get to work... let me get my training gear ready. Want to train with me?

Pisces Pink: Do you have to ask? I told you before - wherever Sagittarius goes, Pisces follows. Plus, I've got an idea that they'll be letting me kick some ass real soon - gotta make sure my girlish figure is in shape for it ;)

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
If u are part of a promo where you and another person are working together and the person your working with hasnt responded or done any parts, plz shoot me a pm in the next couple of hrs

Rehmix
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
If u are part of a promo where you and another person are working together and the person your working with hasnt responded or done any parts, plz shoot me a pm in the next couple of hrs

Our stuff is coming, please don't be directed at me

clrj3514
10-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Jackson: Kid!? Bitch, I am a grown ass man, do I look 10 years old to you!? No so with that in mind you need to check yourself and I have seen crazy, hell one of my family members is one crazy sick son of a bitch. If you honestly think you are going to kick my ass, then you must be on that powder cause your talking crazy right now! aha
Fletcher: Yes. You're a kid, a child if you will. You have no vocabulary boy. Does it honestly take 5 cuss words in just a handful of of sentences to get a point across? Do you think it makes you look like a big man because you can say "bad words"? So until you address me like a real man you will be a kid in my eyes.

KJ PUNK
10-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Got my promo in. Sorry, I was at work all day and had to get it sent in late.

CM Rock-Austin
10-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Fletcher: Yes. You're a kid, a child if you will. You have no vocabulary boy. Does it honestly take 5 cuss words in just a handful of of sentences to get a point across? Do you think it makes you look like a big man because you can say "bad words"? So until you address me like a real man you will be a kid in my eyes.

Jackson: No but it will take only 5 minutes or less to knock your ass out and you think I feel like a big man for saying cuss words!? The hell of course not because I know a lot of people who cuss the same way but still act like a bitch, me on the other hand, is far from that so you can take your malarkey and go somewhere else with that.

TTC
10-13-2012, 01:54 AM
Ryder: You know what guys? How about you shut up!

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Ryder: You know what guys? How about you shut up!

*Sagittarius Blue happens to be walking by and catches wind of the situation...*

Sagittarius Blue: 0.o Daaaaaaaaaaaamn bro...

TTC
10-13-2012, 02:18 AM
*Sagittarius Blue happens to be walking by and catches wind of the situation...*

Sagittarius Blue: 0.o Daaaaaaaaaaaamn bro...
Ryder: I was trying to play Bad Piggies and this fools are just arguing.

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Ryder: I was trying to play Bad Piggies and this fools are just arguing.

Sagittarius Blue: True that, bro. You're still a gaming prodigy, huh? Of course, these guys seem to be having quite the spat... especially Fletcher. I'm curious to see how "old school" bro really is...

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:17 AM
Sagittarius Blue: True that, bro. You're still a gaming prodigy, huh? Of course, these guys seem to be having quite the spat... especially Fletcher. I'm curious to see how "old school" bro really is...
Ryder: I know some people can't understand gamers. But, I'm glad you can. Woo Woo Woo!

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Ryder: I know some people can't understand gamers. But, I'm glad you can. Woo Woo Woo!

Sagittarius Blue: Damn, it's good to hear that again :D Hold on, I wanna see where these guys go with this...

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Damn, it's good to hear that again :D Hold on, I wanna see where these guys go with this...
Ryder: Whatever, bro.

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Ryder: Whatever, bro.

​Sagittarius Blue: Don't worry - I'll let you know if a slapfight breaks out... Let me know when you kill the leaderboards again!

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:31 AM
​Sagittarius Blue: Don't worry - I'll let you know if a slapfight breaks out... Let me know when you kill the leaderboards again!
Ryder: Will do.

clrj3514
10-13-2012, 07:46 AM
Jackson: No but it will take only 5 minutes or less to knock your ass out and you think I feel like a big man for saying cuss words!? The hell of course not because I know a lot of people who cuss the same way but still act like a bitch, me on the other hand, is far from that so you can take your malarkey and go somewhere else with that.
Fletcher: Malarkey? Who are you, Joe Biden? This ain't a debate my man! See a debate would insinuate that you have a chance to win which we all know is a bunch of malarkey!

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 10:28 AM
I believe all promos are in and that means, once vand is on, he should be working on the show. He told me there would be a good chance of it getting posted today

Vandarius
10-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Show is going up in a little bit! Getting everything posted! Should start getting it posted in a lil bit!

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Btw, the ICer of the week is.........

Sagittarius Blue!

Promo of the week will be named after the show is up. Oh and if the show goes up today which it should, ill be sending out assignments for the next show tonight

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Also, for anyone who has more than 1 character that hasn't debuted you, they will debut after the PPV

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I am absolutely starving and was about to make a sandwich, but I see that Darius is posting the show.

I will forsake nourishment for entertainment.

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 01:48 PM
I like what I'm reading so far, although...

...the Smokey thing is a bit fucked up!

The Ryder promo is my favourite so far. Looking forward to the rest.

TTC
10-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Woo Woo Woo! You had to know it!

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 01:51 PM

Agreed. That Ryder promo was annoying as fuck. Shows how good TTC is at playing the role!

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Agreed. That Ryder promo was annoying as fuck. Shows how good TTC is at playing the role!

I'm sure it's a natural talent. :p

TTC
10-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Or maybe that's just me being me.:cool:

Vandarius
10-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Alright guys im gonna post what i have ... almost two hours now of posting and editing ... im just gonna post now and edit later >.> ive got stuff to do :P

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
For those of you who were interested in being a part of the EWN Fantasy League, which the window to join will open in 9 days, I have made some changes to the rules, and pricing. Be sure to go to the two links below and check it out!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?25293-EWN-Presents-WWE-TNA-Fantasy-League&p=639612#post639612

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?25295-WWE-TNA-EWN-Fantasy-League-Prices

Vandarius
10-13-2012, 02:55 PM
shows up ... sorry if i fucked anything up i had to rush to finish it

Torphy
10-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Very good promo work from all involved, I enjoyed reading all of them! Big shout out to Rehmix who I thoroughly enjoyed working with this week as I enjoyed working with Shaz last week, good luck in the final fella!

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Mr. Smyth: Managing your talent via text message? This is just a cheap version of the anonymous Raw GM.

Oh, and Kyojin...

...I told you not to underestimate what I am willing to do.

OOC: Great show guys. Some really strong promos in there.

TTC
10-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the Ryder promo. I try to make as best as possible.

Ryder: I need an icebag. Someone help me!

Torphy
10-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the Ryder promo. I try to make as best as possible.

Ryder: I need an icebag. Someone help me!

Adonis: An icebag? Hell son you gonna need a lot more than that.. Alright ladies time to head on out to a night club, Malcolm's got some frustration to work out. Oh and if anyone sees that jackass Dixon, tell him the next time Malcolm finds his punk ass he's gonna wish he brought mo' than a chair into that fight...

TTC
10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Adonis: An icebag? Hell son you gonna need a lot more than that.. Alright ladies time to head on out to a night club, Malcolm's got some frustration to work out. Oh and if anyone sees that jackass Dixon, tell him the next time Malcolm finds his punk ass he's gonna wish he brought mo' than a chair into that fight...
Ryder: Take me with you.

Torphy
10-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Ryder: Take me with you.

Adonis: Take y'all with me? Hell is you even 21? Malcolm ain't going to jail fo' allowin' a minor to snatch a little booze from his bottle. Besides dawg, with Malcolm around the only chance you gettin' fo' a threesome is with yo' hands.

TTC
10-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Adonis: Take y'all with me? Hell is you even 21? Malcolm ain't going to jail fo' allowin' a minor to snatch a little booze from his bottle. Besides dawg, with Malcolm around the only chance you gettin' fo' a threesome is with yo' hands.
Ryder: Can I get a translator in here.

Torphy
10-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Ryder: Can I get a translator in here.

Adonis: Y'all don't understand English? Ahh well bro', i'm more fluent in the language of love, ain't the right ladies?

Ladies: Mmmmhmmm!

Adonis: Now I know you feelin' me!

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Adonis: Y'all don't understand English? Ahh well bro', i'm more fluent in the language of love, ain't the right ladies?

Ladies: Mmmmhmmm!

Adonis: Now I know you feelin' me!
Ryder: Where is the freaking translator?

Torphy
10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Ryder: Where is the freaking translator?

Adonis: She right here bro'. She can't really talk though, she's got a mouth full of meat. Yo sweet ass, what's that you eating?

The translator swallows.

Translator: Oh, just a hot dog Malcolm, it's gonna go right to my thighs!

Adonis: Just like my hands! Ahaaaa!

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 04:20 PM
IWA.com Exclusive

We have just learned that after his loss to Frankie Fletcher, Jackson Smith was ambushed and assaulted as he was making his way to his car to leave the arena. We have now learned the identity of the man. His name is Noreaga "Killa" Reyes and he is IWA's newest member. We have learned that Killa will be at the next Chaos to discuss his actions, along with that, he will face Kyojin in the final qualifying match for the Fatal Fourway match at Thirst for Blood for the Endurance Championship.

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Nothing to read here.

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Even more exclusive from IWA.com

We have learned that at the PPV, there will be a 6 man over the top battle royal, where the winner will face whoever the Endurance Champion is, on the first Chaos after Thirst For Blood. The men involved in the battle royal are the following.

Malcolm Adonis
Chris Diamond
Victor Elric
Israel Pamich
Malcolm Cage
Damian Eddings

We have also learned the first ever IWA World Tag Team Champions will be crowned at Thirst for Blood when Damaged Goods, Hollywood Homeboyz, and NCII will go against each other in a 3 team triple threat elimination match

We have also learned of a few things that are set to occur on the final show before Thirst for Blood.

Smokey will be in attendance and speak on the disturbing video seen last week
Eddie Gardener vs Gaileo vs Whiz
Malcolm Adonis vs Israel Pamich
Victor Elric vs Damian Eddings
Malcolm Cage vs Chris Diamond
Kyojin vs Killa-Qualifying match
Darius/Mr Smyth vs KJ Punk/Sagittarius Blue vs AJ Dixon/Franklie Fletcher

The final show before Thirst for Blood is shaping up to be huge, so stay tuned!

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Adonis: She right here bro'. She can't really talk though, she's got a mouth full of meat. Yo sweet ass, what's that you eating?

The translator swallows.

Translator: Oh, just a hot dog Malcolm, it's gonna go right to my thighs!

Adonis: Just like my hands! Ahaaaa!
Ryder: Can you get me a hot dog, bro?

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Mr. Smyth: Regardless of what Smokey says or does, I will be victorious at Thirst for Blood.

TTC
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Even more exclusive from IWA.com

We have learned that at the PPV, there will be a 6 man over the top battle royal, where the winner will face whoever the Endurance Champion is, on the first Chaos after Thirst For Blood. The men involved in the battle royal are the following.

Malcolm Adonis
Chris Diamond
Victor Elric
Israel Pamich
Malcolm Cage
Damian Eddings

We have also learned the first ever IWA World Tag Team Champions will be crowned at Thirst for Blood when Damaged Goods, Hollywood Homeboyz, and NCII will go against each other in a 3 team triple threat elimination match

We have also learned of a few things that are set to occur on the final show before Thirst for Blood.

Smokey will be in attendance and speak on the disturbing video seen last week
Eddie Gardener vs Gaileo vs Whiz
Malcolm Adonis vs Israel Pamich
Victor Elric vs Damian Eddings
Malcolm Cage vs Chris Diamond
Kyojin vs Killa-Qualifying match
Darius/Mr Smyth vs KJ Punk/Sagittarius Blue vs AJ Dixon/Franklie Fletcher

The final show before Thirst for Blood is shaping up to be huge, so stay tuned!

Ryder: I want a match too, bro!

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 04:55 PM
All assignments except for 1 have gone out

Torphy
10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Ryder: Can you get me a hot dog, bro?

Adonis: Sorry bro' but we all outta hot dogs!

Ladies: Awwww really!?

Adonis: Don't worry girls, Malcolm got somethin hot dog shaped for y'all later on!

Ladies: You're the best Malcolm!

Adonis: And don't you forget it!

TTC
10-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Adonis: Sorry bro' but we all outta hot dogs!

Ladies: Awwww really!?

Adonis: Don't worry girls, Malcolm got somethin hot dog shaped for y'all later on!

Ladies: You're the best Malcolm!

Adonis: And don't you forget it!
Ryder: Damn it! I wanted that meat on my mouth.

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Ok got some questions for ya guys,

What was the best written match
Who had the best promo
What did you think of the smokey segment
What did you think of the new characters
Who do you think is behind Shaz's attack

TTC
10-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Ok got some questions for ya guys,

What was the best written match
Who had the best promo
What did you think of the smokey segment
What did you think of the new characters
Who do you think is behind Shaz's attack
I got a question of my own. Who got promo of the week.

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 05:42 PM
I got a question of my own. Who got promo of the week.

Answer mine, ill answer yours :)

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 05:49 PM
All assignments except for 1 have gone out

Done. :cool:

TTC
10-13-2012, 05:51 PM
What was the best written match For sure the main event as always.
Who had the best promo I have to go with Fletcher's
What did you think of the smokey segment Really weird and mysterious.
What did you think of the new characters They are okay. They at least can bring something new to IWA.
Who do you think is behind Shaz's attack Your Hulk Hogan wannabe character.

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 05:52 PM
What was the best written match - Kyojin vs KJ Punk

Who had the best promo - Kyojin and Matt Ryder tie. Kyojin had the quality in it, Ryder literally annoyed the fuck out of me.

What did you think of the smokey segment - It was freaky, but I loved it. Looks like summin you'd see in a Jason Statham movie, so that's probably why I liked it, lol.

What did you think of the new characters - FUCK YES! KILLA AND SCARFO IN IWA! HOLY SHIT! Oscar Layman made me crack up. NCII are a sick tag team! I like it!

Who do you think is behind Shaz's attack - Hmmm. Which evil prick attacked Shaz? Probably...Brock Edwards or...Darius.

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 05:55 PM
What was the best written match - Smith/Fletcher.

Who had the best promo - Kyojin/Punk. As for second, I can't decide between Ryder and Adonis/Dixon.

What did you think of the smokey segment - fucked up. It is interesting though.

What did you think of the new characters - I'm yet to spot a bad character. Some really good promo writers as well, and makes it great fun to read.

Who do you think is behind Shaz's attack - I'm thinking that Shaz's attack has something to do with Smokey's situation.

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 06:04 PM
I think most promos were top as well. Frankie Fletcher and Mr. Smyth were absolutely great.

TTC
10-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I think most promos were top as well. Frankie Fletcher and Mr. Smyth were absolutely great.

That Ryder promo was promo. Huh?

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 06:10 PM
That Ryder promo was promo. Huh?

What?

10 char

TTC
10-13-2012, 06:12 PM
What?

10 char

It was an awesome promo that annoyed you. Right?

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 06:20 PM
It was an awesome promo that annoyed you. Right?

Yeah! That promo done my head in, Justin Bieber = Nutcase. Just showed sick quality from Matt Ryder.

TTC
10-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah! That promo done my head in, Justin Bieber = Nutcase. Just showed sick quality from Matt Ryder.

One Direction will be next.

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 06:25 PM
One Direction will be next.

What about Carly Rae Jepsen?

TTC
10-13-2012, 06:28 PM

Soon. I will get all the annoying songs out there.

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Promo of the week for me was Malcolm Adonis/AJ Dixon

Torphy
10-13-2012, 07:19 PM

Much obliged! Had great fun working with Rehmix, he's definitely got game!

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 07:23 PM

Oi! Carly is the boss.

TTC
10-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Much obliged! Had great fun working with Rehmix, he's definitely got game!

Oh yeah! Ryder will top that next week.:)

Torphy
10-13-2012, 07:28 PM
Oh yeah! Ryder will top that next week.:)

You musta been a close second bro, you brought the rain!

Shaz11
10-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Right, guys!

If any of ya'll have time, then can ya'll check out my latest Smackdown?

Here's the link:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?24259-WWE-New-Beginning

Feedback would be safe, here's the link for feedback:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?24573-WWE-New-Beginning-%28Feedback-Thread%29

Thanks guys! :)

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 08:29 PM

Made my night! This is a great honor. Torphy is great to work with and had me working hard to get a good product out there for everyone to see. Thanks for the compliments!

clrj3514
10-13-2012, 08:47 PM
IWA.com Exclusive

We have just learned that after his loss to Frankie Fletcher, Jackson Smith was ambushed and assaulted as he was making his way to his car to leave the arena. We have now learned the identity of the man. His name is Noreaga "Killa" Reyes and he is IWA's newest member. We have learned that Killa will be at the next Chaos to discuss his actions, along with that, he will face Kyojin in the final qualifying match for the Fatal Fourway match at Thirst for Blood for the Endurance Championship.

Fletcher: WHAT?! You mean to tell me some idiot attacks Smith & gets rewarded with a shot to wrestle for the title that should be mine? I would've ambushed that sack of crap myself if I knew that was how this promotion worked. If anybody deserves to face Kyojin, it's ME!

Vandarius
10-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Fletcher: WHAT?! You mean to tell me some idiot attacks Smith & gets rewarded with a shot to wrestle for the title that should be mine? I would've ambushed that sack of crap myself if I knew that was how this promotion worked. If anybody deserves to face Kyojin, it's ME!

Darius: Who the hell are you?

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 09:43 PM

Shawn Jones: Brother, you are in the PPV for the Endurance Championship facing Smyth and Sagittarius Blue so far. Eddie and I, brother, are getting a shot at the tag titles. So stop whining...cause watcha gonna do, when all of the Jonemaniacs run wild on you!

clrj3514
10-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Darius: Who the hell are you?

Fletcher: Your worst nightmare if you don't mind your own business!

Shawn Jones: Brother, you are in the PPV for the Endurance Championship facing Smyth and Sagittarius Blue so far. Eddie and I, brother, are getting a shot at the tag titles. So stop whining...cause watcha gonna do, when all of the Jonemaniacs run wild on you!

Fletcher: Wait a minute, what? I had to tend to some business & left early.

OOC: Haven't had a chance to read the full show, fill me in?

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Fletcher: Your worst nightmare if you don't mind your own business!

Fletcher: Wait a minute, what? I had to tend to some business & left early.

OOC: Haven't had a chance to read the full show, fill me in?

Go read the show :D Trust me, it's worth it

scribbler_jones
10-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Wow... I'm tellin' ya, this week's show was EPIC. But it was missing two little things...

Pisces Pink: What's that, sugar?

Sagittarius Blue:...

THE STAR SIGNS ;)

But don't worry, sweetie... Things change...

*The two chuckle as they watch footage of various matches from the recent show...*

KJ PUNK
10-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Punk: Kyojin, it's a damn shame Smyth had to interfere in our match tonight. But, nonetheless, WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

TTC
10-14-2012, 01:42 AM
Punk: Kyojin, it's a damn shame Smyth had to interfere in our match tonight. But, nonetheless, WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!
Ryder: And people say I'm childish.

Oh shit! It Justin Bieber!

No wait. It's just my shadow.

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 11:00 AM
No post in any efed since 7:50!? That is too long! :D Who is watching Bound For Glory tonight?

Torphy
10-14-2012, 12:37 PM
No post in any efed since 7:50!? That is too long! :D Who is watching Bound For Glory tonight?

Not I good sir, i've been meaning to get back into TNA though, might start on Thursday. Sunday is usually dead fed day, either we have a lot of religious members or a lot of hung over members.

CM Rock-Austin
10-14-2012, 01:20 PM
IWA.com Exclusive

Meanwhile at a nearby Hospital

Nurse: Doctor the Patient is waking up
Doctor: Great, Mr. Smith do you know where you are?

Jackson: Whaa??? What, what happen? Where am I?

Nurse: You are in a hospital, you suffered a concussion and you separated your shoulder

Jackson: What!? How did that happen!?

Doctor: You don't remember?

Jackson: No, all I remember is leaving the arena pissed off because of a fluke loss against Fletcher and while I was walking to my car to go back to the hotel, I blacked out.

Doctor: Well you were attacked sir, you got hit in the head with a lead pipe after yo-

Jackson: You know what, I do remember getting thrown into my car before blacking out.

Doctor: Well Mr. Smith, you should be 100% by the next show, so in the mean time get some rest. *Turns around and gets ready to leave with the Nurse until Jackson stops them*

Jackson: Wait, wait! Do you know who attacked me!?

Nurse: It was a man named Noreaga Mr. Smith, now get some sleep.

*Both the Doctor and Nurse leaves as Jackson wonders who the hell is Noreaga*

Jackson: Oh....that is just another word for Pussy, I got it now.

CM Rock-Austin
10-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Great show guys, the ending to my match was really good, didn't see that coming at all. Awesome promos by Kyojin, Adonis, Dixon, Mr.Symth, Punk and Ryder, basically everyone did great! :D

scribbler_jones
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Not I good sir, i've been meaning to get back into TNA though, might start on Thursday. Sunday is usually dead fed day, either we have a lot of religious members or a lot of hung over members.

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't fit in either category...

I have to work most of my Sundays :(

clrj3514
10-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Okay, I feel like a complete idiot. Before checking out the whole show I looked at my match with Jackson Smith & I could've have sworn Fletcher lost. Guess that's what I get for being in a rush :rolleyes:

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Also, Im taking a page out of TWE's book, and for our upcoming PPV, Thirst for Blood, there will be a prediction contest. The winner of that contest, will get to choose the main event for the Chaos after TFB

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Okay, I feel like a complete idiot. Before checking out the whole show I looked at my match with Jackson Smith & I could've have sworn Fletcher lost. Guess that's what I get for being in a rush :rolleyes:

You aren't an idiot. When we originally booked the show that was the result, but about halfway through I decided to go in a diff direction, but Vand didn't catch my message and kept it the way we originally booked it, so when I saw it i was like "Oh shit! Van you gotta change this bro!" :D

TTC
10-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Also, Im taking a page out of TWE's book, and for our upcoming PPV, Thirst for Blood, there will be a prediction contest. The winner of that contest, will get to choose the main event for the Chaos after TFB
Will people be able to put their own characters in the main event. I hope not.

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Will people be able to put their own characters in the main event. I hope not.

yep. you could do Matt Ryder vs Kyojin. or Brock Edwards vs AJ Dixon, or Sagittarius Blue vs Chris Diamond. You get to pick who is in the main event,and what is the match type. The only thing you don't get to pick is if a title is on the line or not :D

TTC
10-14-2012, 01:48 PM
yep. you could do Matt Ryder vs Kyojin. or Brock Edwards vs AJ Dixon, or Sagittarius Blue vs Chris Diamond. You get to pick who is in the main event,and what is the match type. The only thing you don't get to pick is if a title is on the line or not :D
Cool. I just have a problem with people able to putting their characters in the main event. I might be old school or something, but I want Ryder and Brock to get into a main event by deserving it.

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Cool. I just have a problem with people able to putting their characters in the main event. I might be old school or something, but I want Ryder and Brock to get into a main event by deserving it.

Welll it's not like its a continual thing. It's a one off special :D

TTC
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Welll it's not like its a continual thing. It's a one off special :D
Fair enough then. I also can't wait to the first PPV.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 01:54 PM

Scratches chin.

​Interesting...

clrj3514
10-14-2012, 01:58 PM
You aren't an idiot. When we originally booked the show that was the result, but about halfway through I decided to go in a diff direction, but Vand didn't catch my message and kept it the way we originally booked it, so when I saw it i was like "Oh shit! Van you gotta change this bro!" :D

That makes sense then hahaha

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Eddie Gardener: Ladies and Gentleman, at Thirst for Blood, my tag team partner, Shawn Jones, and I will go on to win the IWA Tag Team titles. Since we have been here in IWA, there seems to be a lack of respect for those with talent. I don't like to toot my horn, but we are the greatest tag team to ever grace the world, but I cannot figure out the lack of respect.

See, we are respectful men. We know that great things happen to people who work hard, and that is why we will get our riches. No Copyright Infringement Intended will be IWA Tag Team champions at Thirst for Blood. We are the best, we are the greatest, or name isn't MMMMISTERRRRRRR.....GARDENER! GARDENER.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:09 PM
IWA.com Exclusive

After his attack on Kyojin during the most recent episode of chaos, we caught up with Mr. Smyth to ask him why he interfered in Kyojin's match:

Mr. Smyth: Get away from me, you troglodyte.

More as we get it.

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Eddie Gardener: Ladies and Gentleman, at Thirst for Blood, my tag team partner, Shawn Jones, and I will go on to win the IWA Tag Team titles. Since we have been here in IWA, there seems to be a lack of respect for those with talent. I don't like to toot my horn, but we are the greatest tag team to ever grace the world, but I cannot figure out the lack of respect.

See, we are respectful men. We know that great things happen to people who work hard, and that is why we will get our riches. No Copyright Infringement Intended will be IWA Tag Team champions at Thirst for Blood. We are the best, we are the greatest, or name isn't MMMMISTERRRRRRR.....GARDENER! GARDENER.
Ryder: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Wow! You guys are more boring than Smyth.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Ryder: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Wow! You guys are more boring than Smyth.

Eddie Gardener: Erm...

Eddie points to behind Ryder, where Mr. Smyth is standing.

Mr. Smyth: Pardon?

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Eddie Gardener: Erm...

Eddie points to behind Ryder, where Mr. Smyth is standing.

Mr. Smyth: Pardon?
Ryder: Speaking of the devil.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Mr. Smyth: Something you want to say, Matthew?

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Mr. Smyth: Something you want to say, Matthew?
Ryder: Yeah, actually.

1. Don't call me, Matthew.

and

2. Why you got in Kyojin's business?

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Ryder: Yeah, actually.

1. Don't call me, Matthew.

and

2. Why you got in Kyojin's business?

Mr. Smyth: Well, Matthew, I suggest you watch the re-runs of Chaos, and you will see why I, as you say, "got in Kyojin's business."

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well, Matthew, I suggest you watch the re-runs of Chaos, and you will see why I, as you say, "got in Kyojin's business."
Ryder: No. I will not do as you tell me, bro. I also told you Matthew ain't my name. Call me that and I'll play Katy Perry in this place.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Ryder: No. I will not do as you tell me, bro. I also told you Matthew ain't my name. Call me that and I'll play Katy Perry in this place.

Mr. Smyth: I didn't tell. I merely suggested that if you want to understand, then watch Chaos again. Although, to be fair, a smarter and more perceptive person would already know the answer.

Why are you so ashamed of your name, Matthew? There is nothing wrong with it. It is probably the only positive thing about you, but if you want to play Katy Perry and display more examples of your closet homosexuality, then go ahead.

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Mr. Smyth: I didn't tell. I merely suggested that if you want to understand, then watch Chaos again. Although, to be fair, a smarter and more perceptive person would already know the answer.

Why are you so ashamed of your name, Matthew? There is nothing wrong with it. It is probably the only positive thing about you, but if you want to play Katy Perry and display more examples of your closet homosexuality, then go ahead.
Ryder: Haha... Let me tell you bro. I think you are big pile of crap. You are just afraid of speaking the truth. I thought you were better than that.

Also, I'm no homo. You homo.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Ryder: Haha... Let me tell you bro. I think you are big pile of crap. You are just afraid of speaking the truth. I thought you were better than that.

Also, I'm no homo. You homo.

Mr. Smyth: I have already spoken the truth. I just feel the desire to repeat myself, especially to a garden variety troglodyte like yourself.

And did you just do a variation of "I know you are, but what am I?" You're a fully grown man, Matthew. What is it with you and wanting to be "down wiv da kids, yo?" It's a bit creepy.

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Mr. Smyth: I have already spoken the truth. I just feel the desire to repeat myself, especially to a garden variety troglodyte like yourself.

And did you just do a variation of "I know you are, but what am I?" You're a fully grown man, Matthew. What is it with you and wanting to be "down wiv da kids, yo?" It's a bit creepy.
Ryder: You have just said some small stuff. Just say the whole truth.

Also, I rather have a good time than rather be snoppy nose businessman.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Ryder: You have just said some small stuff. Just say the whole truth.

Also, I rather have a good time than rather be snoppy nose businessman.

Mr. Smyth: You want to have a good time with kids? Jimmy Saville had the same mentality.

And, I have said everything that I have to say. You just haven't been listening, you ignoramus.

TTC
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Mr. Smyth: You want to have a good time with kids? Jimmy Saville had the same mentality.

And, I have said everything that I have to say. You just haven't been listening, you ignoramus.
Ryder: And you say I'm an idiot. No you haven't said everything. There is more to the story.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Ryder: And you say I'm an idiot. No you haven't said everything. There is more to the story.

Mr. Smyth: Well of course there is more to the story, you retarded little monkey. You asked me why I interfered in Kyojin's match, and I told you that my reasons were aired over the last two episodes of Chaos. The rest of story is between me and Kyoin, and has absolutely nothing to do with you.

TTC
10-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well of course there is more to the story, you retarded little monkey. You asked me why I interfered in Kyojin's match, and I told you that my reasons were aired over the last two episodes of Chaos. The rest of story is between me and Kyoin, and has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Ryder: You coward. I thought we were f'wands.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Ryder: You coward. I thought we were f'wands.

Mr. Smyth: I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what?

TTC
10-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Mr. Smyth: I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what?
Ryder: Are you trying to be Stone Cold now?

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Ryder: Are you trying to be Stone Cold now?

Mr. Smyth: There it is. This conversation has now fallen to an intellectual low that I am not willing to stoop to. Enjoy your evening, dullard. I have a meeting to attend.

TTC
10-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Mr. Smyth: There it is. This conversation has now fallen to an intellectual low that I am not willing to stoop to. Enjoy your evening, dullard. I have a meeting to attend.
Ryder: Woo Woo Woo!

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Ryder: Woo Woo Woo!

?????: Woo Woo Woo all you want ryder, because when I step foot into IWA, things, will never.....EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR....be the same

TTC
10-14-2012, 03:25 PM
?????: Woo Woo Woo all you want ryder, because when I step foot into IWA, things, will never.....EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR....be the same
Ryder: Oh great! Another wannbe!

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Ryder: Oh great! Another wannbe!

?????: I'm no wanna be....I will be the saving grace of IWA!!!!!

TTC
10-14-2012, 03:40 PM
?????: I'm no wanna be....I will be the saving grace of IWA!!!!!
Ryder: Okay. There is the waiting line. *Points to the restroom.* And I'll be here in reality.

Vandarius
10-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Darius: Holy hell, no bitching for once!

Draymen: You must be Darius.

Darius: Whats it to ya, punk?

Draymen: Wow, you really are a prick.

TTC
10-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Darius: Holy hell, no bitching for once!

Draymen: You must be Darius.

Darius: Whats it to ya, punk?

Draymen: Wow, you really are a prick.
Ryder: No we have the bitching.

Vandarius
10-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Ryder: No we have the bitching.

Draymen: Is that Darius's catch phrase or something?

Darius: Who the fuck are you again?

TTC
10-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Draymen: Is that Darius's catch phrase or something?

Darius: Who the fuck are you again?
Ryder: Just ignore him, bro.

CM Rock-Austin
10-14-2012, 11:47 PM
......At The Hospital

Jackson: Nurse!...Excuse me, Nurse!!

Nurse: What, what is it!?

Jackson: Can you get me the remote for the TV?

*The Nurse walks back to her desk and gets the remote*
Nurse: Here you go

Jackson: Thank you, now if you excuse me I have my shows to watch while I get fucking get healthy *smiles as the Nurse leaves*

*Turns on TV* Jackson: Alright, The office is on!

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Sagittarius Blue: My fists... my fists are itching to pound out a street beat on some unlucky fool's skull. It's been too long, way too long since my last fight. I feel like a savage artist with unlimited inspiration... the ring is my booth. My opponents are the turntable - and I intend to play a song of pain and suffering on them. I will stand tall in the ring, and show the world how great Sagittarius Blue is. I will show them that it's not the size of the dog in the fight... No. It's the size of the fight in the dog. So give me my next challenger! I await...

TTC
10-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Sagittarius Blue: My fists... my fists are itching to pound out a street beat on some unlucky fool's skull. It's been too long, way too long since my last fight. I feel like a savage artist with unlimited inspiration... the ring is my booth. My opponents are the turntable - and I intend to play a song of pain and suffering on them. I will stand tall in the ring, and show the world how great Sagittarius Blue is. I will show them that it's not the size of the dog in the fight... No. It's the size of the fight in the dog. So give me my next challenger! I await...
Ryder: Calm down, bro! You're starting to sound like Brock Edwards.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Ryder: Calm down, bro! You're starting to sound like Brock Edwards.

Sagittarius Blue: ... Sorry bro... I'm just itching to fight. I haven't been in the cage in a while, and the urges are coming back. I still have my punching bag and training gear, but it's not the same. And I don't wanna practice with Pisces... I might get hurt.

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Sagittarius Blue: ... Sorry bro... I'm just itching to fight. I haven't been in the cage in a while, and the urges are coming back. I still have my punching bag and training gear, but it's not the same. And I don't wanna practice with Pisces... I might get hurt.
Ryder: Well I hear that Brock has asked for a contract. He might get signed or something and you'll be able to face him.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Ryder: Well I hear that Brock has asked for a contract. He might get signed or something and you'll be able to face him.

Sagittarius Blue: *stops and thinks for a moment... then rubs his hands together menacingly... *

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Sagittarius Blue: *stops and thinks for a moment... then rubs his hands together menacingly... *
Ryder: I also hear is more pissed than ever.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Ryder: I also hear is more pissed than ever.

*Sagittarius Blue smiles deviously... *

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:26 AM
*Sagittarius Blue smiles deviously... *
Ryder: I see you have something in mind.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Ryder: I see you have something in mind.

Sagittarius Blue: ... I wonder if starting a petition would help get Brock Edwards a contract into IWA...

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Sagittarius Blue: ... I wonder if starting a petition would help get Brock Edwards a contract into IWA...
Ryder: Lets take it up on Twitter.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Ryder: Lets take it up on Twitter.

Sagittarius Blue: HELL YEAH!

... I know you're probably wondering what the hell is going through my head, Ryder. The truth is... I want this. I need this. I miss the cage. The fight. I love wrestling, I love learning this craft. But I miss the rush of getting in a ring with someone knowing that it could be the last things I ever do. There's this... part of me that craves violence. Pure and simple. I get this rush when I taste my own blood. Like... something within me is uncaged, something primal. And Brock - as much of an asshole as he is - is from the same world as I am. He is probably the only other person who has that intensity that I am used to. As much as we have in common, he is the yin to my yang: I do what I do because it's just what I love, it's what sets me free, it's what helps forge my spirit; for him, it's just money and an outlet for him to bully others. Maybe we're fated to be perpetual enemies, or maybe I'm reading too much into it... but this is how I feel. And I won't know peace until I step into the ring with him and test my limits.

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Sagittarius Blue: HELL YEAH!

... I know you're probably wondering what the hell is going through my head, Ryder. The truth is... I want this. I need this. I miss the cage. The fight. I love wrestling, I love learning this craft. But I miss the rush of getting in a ring with someone knowing that it could be the last things I ever do. There's this... part of me that craves violence. Pure and simple. I get this rush when I taste my own blood. Like... something within me is uncaged, something primal. And Brock - as much of an asshole as he is - is from the same world as I am. He is probably the only other person who has that intensity that I am used to. As much as we have in common, he is the yin to my yang: I do what I do because it's just what I love, it's what sets me free, it's what helps forge my spirit; for him, it's just money and an outlet for him to bully others. Maybe we're fated to be perpetual enemies, or maybe I'm reading too much into it... but this is how I feel. And I won't know peace until I step into the ring with him and test my limits.

Ryder: I was hoping for that match to happen back in ICW.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Ryder: I was hoping for that match to happen back in ICW.

Sagittarius Blue: You and me both. brosef... anyways, what's poppin' with ya?

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Sagittarius Blue: You and me both. brosef... anyways, what's poppin' with ya?
Ryder: Nothing much. Just waiting for the next show. I also want to know what happened to Smokey.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Ryder: Nothing much. Just waiting for the next show. I also want to know what happened to Smokey.

Sagittarius Blue: Yeah... that ish was crazy man. I get the feeling something big​ is about to go down...

TTC
10-15-2012, 01:58 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Yeah... that ish was crazy man. I get the feeling something big​ is about to go down...
Ryder: You and me both.

Torphy
10-15-2012, 02:16 AM

Adonis: Woah.. my sexy senses tinglin' dawg.. someone said the word big and didn't include Malcolm's name in the sentence.. what's wrong with the world today..?

Torphy
10-15-2012, 07:57 AM
The Adonis/Pamich promo is about half way through, should be delivered well on time :)

CricketTragic
10-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey guys wassup

The Tyndall Effect
10-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Morning all. Just got back from a hellacious weekend- my daughter woke up Saturday morning, her left eye practically sealed shut. Took her to the hospital, thinking it was pink eye, but it turned out to instead to be a busted blood vessel in said left eye from her coughing and sneezing, as she's been sick for a week now, and I've caught the sickness now, too. Spent the whole weekend with her, and now as she's feeling better, I'm feeling terribly worse.

CricketTragic
10-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Morning all. Just got back from a hellacious weekend- my daughter woke up Saturday morning, her left eye practically sealed shut. Took her to the hospital, thinking it was pink eye, but it turned out to instead to be a busted blood vessel in said left eye from her coughing and sneezing, as she's been sick for a week now, and I've caught the sickness now, too. Spent the whole weekend with her, and now as she's feeling better, I'm feeling terribly worse.

Man I feel so bad for you and your daughter, hope you get well soon god bless

The Tyndall Effect
10-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Man I feel so bad for you and your daughter, hope you get well soon god bless

Appreciate it, God bless you as well.

CricketTragic
10-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Appreciate it, God bless you as well.

You been able to work much?

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 09:38 AM

Sounds like you had one hell of a weekend, Tyndall... I definitely hope your daughter is okay - and you as well.

The Tyndall Effect
You been able to work much?

Well, I only work one day a week, which is Saturday, so no, I wasn't able to work. However, my boss understood and said he will pay me for Saturday anyway.
Oh, my job is wrestling on the indy circuit, by the way.

scribbler_jones
Hey guys wassup

Hiya CT, how's life treating you?

The Tyndall Effect
Sounds like you had one hell of a weekend, Tyndall... I definitely hope your daughter is okay - and you as well.

It was hell alright... but thank you man.