PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Mr. Smyth: The reason I lost that tag team match is because I was the only one in our team who actually took part. You spent so much time on the apron that it may as well have been a handicap match.

And my last PPV? Well, I made an excellent business decision that helped generate more interest in my feud with Kyojin. How hot is your feud at the moment?

Israel: Maybe yu should be worried about the guy who has your number and the guy who I had beat until you decided to make my match your "business".

My feud is great at the moment and after your representative loses yet another match for you why dont you sit back and see Orion Slayde and I continue my undefeated streak as a tag team with everyone since I decided to lose your "business"

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Israel: Maybe yu should be worried about the guy who has your number and the guy who I had beat until you decided to make my match your "business".

My feud is great at the moment and after your representative loses yet another match for you why dont you sit back and see Orion Slayde and I continue my undefeated streak as a tag team with everyone since I decided to lose your "business"

Mr. Smyth: You're kidding me, right? Ignoring the fact that I was on annual leave when that incident happened, it happened at a time that gave you a few seconds to take advantage. Kyojin was distracted and what did you do? I'm guessing you picked your nose, or scratched your bum, or counted the lights on the ceiling. Pretty much anything except take advantage of an amazing opportunity.

But that is your career in a nutshell, isn't it, Israel? Watching those opportunities zip past you while you stand there, dim-wittedly, wondering how you should tackle any given situation.

And don't kid yourself - Kyojin was kicking you from post to post throughout that match.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Mr. Smyth: You're kidding me, right? Ignoring the fact that I was on annual leave when that incident happened, it happened at a time that gave you a few seconds to take advantage. Kyojin was distracted and what did you do? I'm guessing you picked your nose, or scratched your bum, or counted the lights on the ceiling. Pretty much anything except take advantage of an amazing opportunity.

But that is your career in a nutshell, isn't it, Israel? Watching those opportunities zip past you while you stand there, dim-wittedly, wondering how you should tackle any given situation.

And don't kid yourself - Kyojin was kicking you from post to post throughout that match.

Kyojins foot lands on the top turnbuckle, as Pamich immediately reaches for Kyojin's head, and drops him with a modified neckbreaker!

Mike: Well Pamich definitely cut Kyojin's momentum off.

Rocky: You got that right. I think we are seeing the new Endurance Champion right now.

Pamich lifts Kyojin, dragging him to the center of the ring. He grabs the arm of Kyojin on the bad shoulder, flipping in the ring and locks in a cross arm breaker. Pamich is torquing on the hold, but Kyojin won't tap. Kyojin starts scratching, trying to pull himself to the ropes. He isn't making much leeway though, as Pamich is really torquing the hold. Kyojin lifts his feet, then lowering them, and then lifts them again, this time flipping and rolling! Kyojin reaches out with his foot, and touches a rope! The ref admonishes Pamich to break the hold.

1.....2......3.......4....>!

Pamich breaks it at the last possible second. Pamich gets to his feet, as he lifts Kyojin. He tosses him into the corner, as Pamich walks to the corner as well. Pamich lifts Kyojin to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich climbs to the second rope, and then to the top, as Kyojin is lifted to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich hooks Kyojin, going for a superplex,

Israel: It was just after this moment you decided to make your impact and I just thought I would remind you of the match seeing as your recollection was left to be desired.

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Israel: It was just after this moment you decided to make your impact and I just thought I would remind you of the match seeing as your recollection was left to be desired.

Mr. Smyth: But let's see what happens when you finish playing the rest of the tape:

Pamich breaks it at the last possible second. Pamich gets to his feet, as he lifts Kyojin. He tosses him into the corner, as Pamich walks to the corner as well. Pamich lifts Kyojin to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich climbs to the second rope, and then to the top, as Kyojin is lifted to a standing position on the top turnbuckle. Pamich hooks Kyojin, going for a superplex, but Kyojin counters with three stiff shots to the rib cage of Pamich. Kyojin head butts Pamich, as Pamich falls. Kyojin, turns, positioning himself for the Rising Sun....

Ergo, your incompetent self was in a vulnerable position and was about to be finished off before some incompetent producer hit my music. Don't skew the facts, Israel - it makes you look desperate and pathetic.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Mr. Smyth: But let's see what happens when you finish playing the rest of the tape:

Ergo, your incompetent self was in a vulnerable position and was about to be finished off before some incompetent producer hit my music. Don't skew the facts, Israel - it makes you look desperate and pathetic.

I would have gotten out of that perdicament and put Kyojin into Destiny fulfilled and you would have been choosing a representative to face me

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:45 PM
I would have gotten out of that perdicament and put Kyojin into Destiny fulfilled and you would have been choosing a representative to face me

I'll assume that was IC. lol

Mr. Smyth: You were given a few more seconds to apply that move, while Kyo was distracted and look at that - it never happened. If you did do that, you would be Endurance Champion, but I would still have nothing to do with you. My goal is Kyojin, not that title.

It's about time you stopped trying to palm off your failings onto others. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely hilarious to watch you squirm and blame others, but it does get to the point where I find you so sad and pathetic, I almost feel the need to sponsor you $2 a week.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 10:50 PM
I'll assume that was IC. lol

Mr. Smyth: You were given a few more seconds to apply that move, while Kyo was distracted and look at that - it never happened. If you did do that, you would be Endurance Champion, but I would still have nothing to do with you. My goal is Kyojin, not that title.

It's about time you stopped trying to palm off your failings onto others. Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely hilarious to watch you squirm and blame others, but it does get to the point where I find you so sad and pathetic, I almost feel the need to sponsor you $2 a week.

Israel: That distraction effected me as much as Kyojin and after your failings in the tag match with me I wasnt sure who you were going for, you say you are after Kyojin and not the title, here is a clue... stop hiding behind representatives and face him like I did

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Israel: That distraction effected me as much as Kyojin and after your failings in the tag match with me I wasnt sure who you were going for, you say you are after Kyojin and not the title, here is a clue... stop hiding behind representatives and face him like I did

Mr. Smyth: So what you're saying is that you were unable to focus, and that's my fault? Right...

I'll tell you what though, if you like, when my rep defeats the Jap eye's rep at Full Throttle, how about I grant you a match and give you a shot at me? Let's see how 18 years of experience but achieved nothing looks like.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Mr. Smyth: So what you're saying is that you were unable to focus, and that's my fault? Right...

I'll tell you what though, if you like, when my rep defeats the Jap eye's rep at Full Throttle, how about I grant you a match and give you a shot at me? Let's see how 18 years of experience but achieved nothing looks like.

Israel: I tell you what there are a couple of very offensive things in that statement though if Daniel May makes a Israel Pamich v Mr Smyth match I could not be any happier

CM Rock-Austin
12-05-2012, 11:29 PM
*Jackson watches on in amusement*
Jackson: Well this is interesting!

bearkg88
12-06-2012, 01:57 AM
You know...I had the intention of being productive tonight once I got off of work...but a warm bed, some good tv shows, and some eggs...well..makes it hard to do shit haha

CricketTragic
12-06-2012, 06:43 AM
You know...I had the intention of being productive tonight once I got off of work...but a warm bed, some good tv shows, and some eggs...well..makes it hard to do shit haha

Hey mate can i start working on the thing we talked about

AirBourne
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Wells: Where is Edwards and Ryder? I need some punching bags and they are perfect for the job.

bearkg88
12-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Just a reminder, all promos are due TOMORROW at 5 pm. For those in diferent time zones than myself, that is roughly about 27 hrs from now!

KJ PUNK
12-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Promo is sent. And boy is this one a doozy.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Bear, I didn't get a promo assignment.. was one not needed?.

wrestlingfan66513
12-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Check out Inside the Tights, I have just made a big announcement applying to all future interviews that can apply to everyone.

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2012, 02:11 AM
He is a great heel... Everything he does is too piss someone else off... I got bored and wanted to IC... Haven't done any virtual shit talking in ages.

Will I Am: .... So yeah, as I was saying. My car is worth a lot of money. It's a one of a kind.. I have all the money in the world and I still can't replace this car... please help me find it. Wait a minute.... wait a minute... I believe you just insulted me.... You insulted me! Do you know who i am you pathetic excuse for a tag team... You can even admit that you being champions was the death of two tag divisions in the past. You want to talk about failures... Black Blooded emphasizes Failures... You should be polishing my $9000 shoes and bowing at my feet you insidious morons... Now my car is black and white striped. That should be enough information even for your small brains to be able to find, be a nice couple of lambs and go find it for me.

Yeah, recently some of the Black Blooded promos I have been writing (especially in IWA) are almost to the point where I want to put in a disclaimer that they aren't really me, or my opinion in any way, I think that means that I am on to something.

Mr. Blood: Listen here you pansy assed mealy mouthed sniveling little prick. You want to blame us for the demise of HWA and ICW? Weren't you part of that little group of jackasses in HWA that said they were gonna take over? But yet, you want to try and blame us, simply because when it was all said and done we were still standing? What you need to do you overblown, overrated walking piece of carrion, is back the fuck up, and get the fuck out of our way before we give you the assbeating that every single person that sees you is desperate to hand out.

Mr. Black: Prissy Little Bitch

Mr. Blood: See asswipe, those are insults. Now, fuck off and bother someone else, you pathetic waste of skin.

BennyTheBall
12-07-2012, 08:36 AM
My week thus far:

Monday: Passed the probationary period for my new job.
Tuesday: Promoted at work, with an £8,000 pay rise.
Friday: Won entertainment supply contracts for two hotels.

I'll think I'll celebrate with a few shots of sambucca.

CGBigMan
12-07-2012, 08:46 AM
hope my promo wasnt to short btw
because compared to some last week it might look it

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I am still missing a few promos, but the deadline isn't for another 3 hrs

Destruction
12-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I am still missing a few promos, but the deadline isn't for another 3 hrs

You got mine, correct?

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Wells: Where is Brock and Matt? Still in hiding like Bin Laden? Come out already!

Black: So, who the fuck wants to go? Bring it! I'll destroy you!

Glamour Girl
12-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Before I turn in my promo I need to know the name of the upcoming ppv. If anyone would be so kind to tell me I would appreciate it :o.

Shining Light
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Promo is done. Promo is sent.

Now it's time to sit back and watch you all cringe at what I have in store this week ;)

Robareid
12-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Before I turn in my promo I need to know the name of the upcoming ppv. If anyone would be so kind to tell me I would appreciate it :o.

Full Throttle I think

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 02:40 PM

Full Throttle. Also, on the first page lists all the PPV's and each month they happen. Just for future reference :D

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Ace Note: Haven't seen Brock Edwards in a couple of days. I guess the short bus was late. Either way, I know I must have been a pretty good boy because the less I have to hear from him, the better. Thanks, Santa! :D

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Ok guys. Working on the show now!

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Ok guys. Working on the show now!

Black: It ain't a fucking good show unless I'm in it.

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:01 PM

Schweizner: Correction. It will be a fucking good show provided Mr. Black isn't involved.

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 05:05 PM

May: Mr Black, you sir are not scheduled, and with that attitude, you won't be schedule. Kapiche?

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:07 PM
May: Mr Black, you sir are not scheduled, and with that attitude, you won't be schedule. Kapiche?

Black: *Looks at clock* I got 5 minutes, want to get in the ring and we can talk about this there fuckhead?

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Ace Note: Here we go again. :rolleyes:

AirBourne
Schweizner: Correction. It will be a fucking good show provided Mr. Black isn't involved.

Black: Hey buddy, fuck you. I'll knock all your teeth out one by one and make you eat them if you don't shut your shitholes. I mean both of them, because all you talk about is shit, and you shit out the other end.

AirBourne
Ace Note: Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Black: That's what your mother said last night dumbshit.

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:09 PM

Schweizner: Ka-pow! Ka-boom!

Black: *Looks at clock* I got 5 minutes, want to get in the ring and we can talk about this there fuckhead?

Schweizner: Please sir, Insane Wrestling Association will not tolerate your foul and abusive language, you fucking retarded, deformed son of a bitch

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Schweizner: Ka-pow! Ka-boom!

Schweizner: Please sir, Insane Wrestling Association will not tolerate your foul and abusive language, you fucking retarded, deformed son of a bitch

Black: Want to throw down and see what you say after dipshit?

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Black: Hey buddy, fuck you. I'll knock all your teeth out one by one and make you eat them if you don't shut your shitholes. I mean both of them, because all you talk about is shit, and you shit out the other end.

Schweizner: Can you say a sentence without swearing? Or is your vocabulary level not that extended

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Black: Want to throw down and see what you say after dipshit?

Schweizner: I'm not a contracted wrestler asswipe. But if you want the IWA Tag Team Champions to decimate you, be my guest

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Schweizner: Can you say a sentence without swearing? Or is your vocabulary level not that extended

Black: Can you go back to Germany, and get out of here? Because you are a piece of shit. And yes, my first sentence didn't have a swear in it, fuckhead.

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Black: That's what your mother said last night dumbshit.

Ace Note: Yo mamma jokes and frequent cursing. The staple of the lexicon of every insecure douchebag. You're no exception. ;)

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Schweizner: I'm not a contracted wrestler asswipe. But if you want the IWA Tag Team Champions to decimate you, be my guest

Black: Bring them on, I'll break their necks and bang their wives.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Ace Note: Yo mamma jokes and frequent cursing. The staple of the lexicon of every insecure douchebag. You're no exception. ;)

Black: The only joke is your mother's endurance, she climaxed like nothing. Bet your daddy was so bad she needed a real man. And the only exception is that I'll break your damn jaw and you'll be eating out of a straw soon.

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Black: The only joke is your mother's endurance, she climaxed like nothing. Bet your daddy was so bad she needed a real man. And the only exception is that I'll break your damn jaw and you'll be eating out of a straw soon.

Ace Note: I'm willing to bet that all this talk is stemmed from a bad childhood, one that you can only reflect on. What happened? Did your mommy never pack your carrot sticks and animal crackers for you? I'm not a psychologist nor do I wish to be one but I'll tell you this, old Saint Nick isn't the only guy who's got a list. I've got a list too and it's made up of people like you. Tonight, I get to cross off Matt Ryder and Brock Edwards. I'll pencil you in once I'm through with them.

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Black: Can you go back to Germany, and get out of here? Because you are a piece of shit. And yes, my first sentence didn't have a swear in it, fuckhead.

Schweizner: Do you want a cookie?

And you may not have swore, but I'm Austrian dickhead

Black: Bring them on, I'll break their necks andbang their wives.

Schweizer: They're not married. They have no family. Your logic is flawed.

And you couldn't break an xbox 360, let alone a human neck

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Schweizner: Do you want a cookie?

And you may not have swore, but I'm Austrian dickhead

Schweizer: They're not married. They have no family. Your logic is flawed.

And you couldn't break an xbox 360, let alone a human neck

Black: I don't care where you're from, you're still not wanted regardless.
And well that only goes to show they can't get laid then.
Want to test out your statement fuckhead? I'll break your neck no problem.

Destruction
12-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Black: I don't care where you're from, you're still not wanted regardless.
And well that only goes to show they can't get laid then.
Want to test out your statement fuckhead? I'll break your neck no problem.

Schweizner: Does it matter whether I'm wanted? Gaileo and Gommenta wants me, and that's all that matters.
Damaged Goods does not have to have meaningless, casual sexual intercourse to fulfill their needs of being loved from a woman, unlike you. Probably stemming from when you got put up for adoption
And once again, I'm not a contracted IWA Wrestler. Touch me, and not only will you be in a prison cell, you'll be bankrupt and out of a job

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 05:46 PM

May: You do realize Mr Black, I am your boss, and if you proceed to talk to me in that matter, I can go as far as to firing you if I so desire?

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 07:46 PM
May: You do realize Mr Black, I am your boss, and if you proceed to talk to me in that matter, I can go as far as to firing you if I so desire?

Black: And I can go as far as to say...GO FUCK YOURSELF.

CGBigMan
12-07-2012, 07:48 PM
cant wait for the show

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 07:49 PM
cant wait for the show

Goood to hear, because I have almost all the editing done. I have to input 1 more promo, and then the show goes up!

CGBigMan
12-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Goood to hear, because I have almost all the editing done. I have to input 1 more promo, and then the show goes up!
this makes my 1am food trip so much more worthwile now

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok guys. Full show is up. Let me know what u think of the new formatting. Saved me some time, so if its received positively Ill keep it. Also, be sure to use the format when giving feedback on the show :D im getting off to play my ps3 for a bit. be back later!

No_1eddiefan
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok guys. Full show is up. Let me know what u think of the new formatting. Saved me some time, so if its received positively Ill keep it. Also, be sure to use the format when giving feedback on the show :D im getting off to play my ps3 for a bit. be back later!

I can't remember the feedback bit haha.

But I will give some feedback.

Bear, I thought Divine was supposed to win...wasn't that our bet? ;)

Des, bro, that may be the best promo I've EVER seen you pull out of the bag. I honestly can't call the Tag Titles match right now on who deserves it more.

Solid work from Shaz, Roba, Vand & KJ as always.

LOVED the Adonis/Shining promo, and the twist was amazing.

Loved the AJ Dixon twist as well.

I'll give proper feedback a bit later.

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Ace Note: Well would you look at that. Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder flattened. What'd I tell you guys? Piece of cake. And by the way Domino, next time you try to blindside me like you did after my match, you will regret it.

K2Jelly
12-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Drek: Too bad we weren't really booked but whatever. How're the polls going so far?

Macoonie: Pretty good. We should be getting our title shot at Full Throttle without a doubt.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Wells: So they think they can attack us and get away with it? Ryder and Edwards got beat fair and square this time, and at Full Throttle, I'll beat both of them by myself too!

Black: The show sucked...because I wasn't on it. The creative team here is like a whore, they suck balls.

B-MCINTYRE
12-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Yeah, recently some of the Black Blooded promos I have been writing (especially in IWA) are almost to the point where I want to put in a disclaimer that they aren't really me, or my opinion in any way, I think that means that I am on to something.

Mr. Blood: Listen here you pansy assed mealy mouthed sniveling little prick. You want to blame us for the demise of HWA and ICW? Weren't you part of that little group of jackasses in HWA that said they were gonna take over? But yet, you want to try and blame us, simply because when it was all said and done we were still standing? What you need to do you overblown, overrated walking piece of carrion, is back the fuck up, and get the fuck out of our way before we give you the assbeating that every single person that sees you is desperate to hand out.

Mr. Black: Prissy Little Bitch

Mr. Blood: See asswipe, those are insults. Now, fuck off and bother someone else, you pathetic waste of skin.

Will I Am: Now ladies, show some respect to those who are far, far above you and be good little lambs. My car shouldn't be far from here and it will only take you a few moments to find. This has noothing to do with HWA... which btw died because of an incompetent chairman. A fact I told the man every chance I got. So as I asked you already, could you go and get my car so I can leave this pathetic place and all you insignificant peasants behind me. chop chop.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Will I Am: Now ladies, show some respect to those who are far, far above you and be good little lambs. My car shouldn't be far from here and it will only take you a few moments to find. This has noothing to do with HWA... which btw died because of an incompetent chairman. A fact I told the man every chance I got. So as I asked you already, could you go and get my car so I can leave this pathetic place and all you insignificant peasants behind me. chop chop.

Black: Hey, piece-of-shit-rapper-wannabe: SHUT THE FUCK UP, or I can do that for you.

B-MCINTYRE
12-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Black: Hey, piece-of-shit-rapper-wannabe: SHUT THE FUCK UP, or I can do that for you.

Will I Am: Do Not get me and that tone deaf "musician" confused. I could have your body disposed of without a single trace of your existance. Care to test out my resources Mr Black. Do you want to find out just how dangerous it is to mess with me or do you want to get my car and allow me to leave peacefully with all your bodily functions in tact. The choice is yours Black. Be a lamb or be sliced up like one.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Will I Am: Do Not get me and that tone deaf "musician" confused. I could have your body disposed of without a single trace of your existance. Care to test out my resources Mr Black. Do you want to find out just how dangerous it is to mess with me or do you want to get my car and allow me to leave peacefully with all your bodily functions in tact. The choice is yours Black. Be a lamb or be sliced up like one.

Black: Oh look at you, needs help to beat up or in your case, "dispose" me. Can't fight your own battles? You know what people like you were in prison? The ones always on the bottom, receiving it, and enjoying it. That exactly what you are, because that's what this backup of your's really is, just hidden excuses for you to have your own, "let's not tell mommy" moment. So for once, grow a pair, instead of taking one.

CricketTragic
12-07-2012, 10:41 PM

Israel: Did you end up finding your car?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Just checked out the show, pretty good.

Really enjoyed the last promo before the main event.. well done to the guys involved.

I also liked the promo between Adonis and Shining, interested to see where that's going..Also felt the AJ Dixon one was very fitting and again well done.. BUT, promo of the show goes to my buddy Van Hooligan, great work there man.. well done! :D

Have no idea about the ending.. I think it could possibly be Magg's though.

B-MCINTYRE
12-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Black: Oh look at you, needs help to beat up or in your case, "dispose" me. Can't fight your own battles? You know what people like you were in prison? The ones always on the bottom, receiving it, and enjoying it. That exactly what you are, because that's what this backup of your's really is, just hidden excuses for you to have your own, "let's not tell mommy" moment. So for once, grow a pair, instead of taking one.

Will I Am: Do you really want me to hurt you? It seems, while you were inside, you let a few too many prisoners inside of you and they all seemed to have smacked you over the back of the head when they were done. You've lost your mind if you seriously want to consider putting your hands on me. You lay one finger on me and I'll personally take out a hacksaw and cut all 20 of your digits from your hands and feet and shove them straight down your throat. Stop running your mouth or you will end up wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the ocean.

B-MCINTYRE
12-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Israel: Did you end up finding your car?

Will I Am: No, why? Did you see it?

VanHooliganX
12-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Just checked out the show, pretty good.

Really enjoyed the last promo before the main event.. well done to the guys involved.

I also liked the promo between Adonis and Shining, interested to see where that's going..Also felt the AJ Dixon one was very fitting and again well done.. BUT, promo of the show goes to my buddy Van Hooligan, great work there man.. well done! :D

Have no idea about the ending.. I think it could possibly be Magg's though.

Thanks, I just gave it my all and I seriously think that could be a contender for next years promo of the year really.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Will I Am: Do you really want me to hurt you? It seems, while you were inside, you let a few too many prisoners inside of you and they all seemed to have smacked you over the back of the head when they were done. You've lost your mind if you seriously want to consider putting your hands on me. You lay one finger on me and I'll personally take out a hacksaw and cut all 20 of your digits from your hands and feet and shove them straight down your throat. Stop running your mouth or you will end up wearing concrete boots at the bottom of the ocean.

Black: No no no, you think you can make prison jokes when you've never been there? Please, the worst you done is probably stolen a candy bar from the store, or probably lipstick from your mother's purse just so you can go play dress-up you sick pervert. And then, even after you did both, you needed to use a nightlight until you were 22, and you still continue to wet the bed, and your "protection" cleans you and your bed up. Don't think for one second that you are a badass or tough by making threats you probably heard from a movie or something, and wrote them down and snuck it under it under your clip on tie, because you still can't tie one right, to say when you thought they would be funny. Don't make idle threats that you can't keep. Heck, you probably put those periods in your name to be able to steal one whenever you need to make an excuse for what you are bleeding from your ass, instead of telling the truth, which is what happens every night for you before bed time, you get a tickle, a spank, and whatever comes next from your "posse" you sick bitch. So shut the hell up, or you'll be wearing my boot up your ass, which I know you'll enjoy.

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Thanks, I just gave it my all and I seriously think that could be a contender for next years promo of the year really.

I tried getting people to vote for it as this years as a last minute nominee...but they said it was just too awesome that it wouldnt be fair to others :D

Also, Im extending the voting period for the Full Throttle thread for the next 24 hrs. So if u have voted but wanted to change it after reading this show, go ahead, and if u havent voted yet, do it!

CricketTragic
12-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Will I Am: No, why? Did you see it?

Israel: I thought you knew you were telling Black to get in

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Israel: I thought you knew you were telling Black to get in

Black: Want to go dipshit? I'll kill you Middle East style, like your pal, (OOC: I am not saying for political purposes, but he was a bad man, lol)

B-MCINTYRE
12-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Black: No no no, you think you can make prison jokes when you've never been there? Please, the worst you done is probably stolen a candy bar from the store, or probably lipstick from your mother's purse just so you can go play dress-up you sick pervert. And then, even after you did both, you needed to use a nightlight until you were 22, and you still continue to wet the bed, and your "protection" cleans you and your bed up. Don't think for one second that you are a badass or tough by making threats you probably heard from a movie or something, and wrote them down and snuck it under it under your clip on tie, because you still can't tie one right, to say when you thought they would be funny. Don't make idle threats that you can't keep. Heck, you probably put those periods in your name to be able to steal one whenever you need to make an excuse for what you are bleeding from your ass, instead of telling the truth, which is what happens every night for you before bed time, you get a tickle, a spank, and whatever comes next from your "posse" you sick bitch. So shut the hell up, or you'll be wearing my boot up your ass, which I know you'll enjoy.

This may seem rude/ lazy... but

Will I Am: Well nice knowing you, but I just remembered. I left my car at home and came in my limo. have fun with your insecurities. I'm out of here.

*Will I Am walks up to a limo as it comes to a halt. he enters the limo and it leaves. Dingo Mac appears from behind a door and sees the limo leaving...*

Dingo: Wait, you were supposed to give me a lift home... wanker.

CricketTragic
12-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Black: Want to go dipshit? I'll kill you Middle East style, like your pal, (OOC: I am not saying for political purposes, but he was a bad man, lol)

IC and OOC I did not get any of that? I wasnt dissing you and im not middle eastern lol

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 11:52 PM
IC and OOC I did not get any of that? I wasnt dissing you and im not middle eastern lol

My guess is he might have dervied it from your characters name. Could be wrong, but that's my guess

CricketTragic
12-08-2012, 12:00 AM
My guess is he might have dervied it from your characters name. Could be wrong, but that's my guess

maybe.....

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Ok guys. Im getting off for the night. Remember if you havent voted for the match types for full throttle to do so. Ill send promo assignments out in the next day to two days. Also i hope to see some more feedback. Also im going to steal a page out of wwes book as they seem to be rocking right now, please tell me who you see as the top 3 heels right now and the top 3 faces. Thanks.:)

scribbler_jones
12-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Sorry I've been away all, life can get a little wild... just read the show, awesome as always! Looking forward to Destined for Immortality!

Asherdelampyr
12-08-2012, 04:00 AM
fucking awesome show, Des, fantastic promo man, I really gotta step up my game now, don't I? Also loved the Return of Smokey!

Destruction
12-08-2012, 05:12 AM
I can't remember the feedback bit haha.

But I will give some feedback.

Bear, I thought Divine was supposed to win...wasn't that our bet? ;)

Des, bro, that may be the best promo I've EVER seen you pull out of the bag. I honestly can't call the Tag Titles match right now on who deserves it more.

Solid work from Shaz, Roba, Vand & KJ as always.

LOVED the Adonis/Shining promo, and the twist was amazing.

Loved the AJ Dixon twist as well.

I'll give proper feedback a bit later.

fucking awesome show, Des, fantastic promo man, I really gotta step up my game now, don't I? Also loved the Return of Smokey!

Cheers guys. I said I thought Black Blooded would win the titles at Full Throttle - so hell with it, I may as well go out with a bang :D

Also Ash, didn't you predict the return of Smokey in your promo last week :rolleyes:

No_1eddiefan
12-08-2012, 09:22 AM
I JUST worked out who the guy is that's coming back next week. Certain things in that promo confirmed it for me.

I'm not saying a word to spoil it though.

Destruction
12-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I JUST worked out who the guy is that's coming back next week. Certain things in that promo confirmed it for me.

I'm not saying a word to spoil it though.

I too think I know who it is. Some things, said and the use of uncapitalized "I"'s has influenced my thoughts

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 10:20 AM
I too think I know who it is. Some things, said and the use of uncapitalized "I"'s has influenced my thoughts

Oh share here or pm me who u think it is. I wanna see if you are right

Destruction
12-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Oh share here or pm me who u think it is. I wanna see if you are right

PM set - just incase I am right. However one thing makes me unsure, but who knows? I would like it to be who I think, but I would understand if it isn't

Torphy
12-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Sting at DFI? :rolleyes:

#Robstar

Destruction
12-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Ok guys. Im getting off for the night. Remember if you havent voted for the match types for full throttle to do so. Ill send promo assignments out in the next day to two days. Also i hope to see some more feedback. Also im going to steal a page out of wwes book as they seem to be rocking right now, please tell me who you see as the top 3 heels right now and the top 3 faces. Thanks.:)

Face: Rage, Adonis, Kyojin, KJ Punk, Kayfabulous
Heel: Shaz, Hawk, Infection, Smyth, Shining

I did top 5, because I couldn't decide a top 3 between them

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Face: Rage, Adonis, Kyojin, KJ Punk, Kayfabulous
Heel: Shaz, Hawk, Infection, Smyth, Shining

I did top 5, because I couldn't decide a top 3 between them

Thank you des for being the first one to do this for me. I knew you were the tag champ for a reason ;)

Destruction
12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Thank you des for being the first one to do this for me. I knew you were the tag champ for a reason ;)

Don't forget that envelop of money

IT PAYS TO BE DES!

*Doesn't really fit like Roode, does it? :(*

B-MCINTYRE
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Don't forget that envelop of money

IT PAYS TO BE DES!

*Doesn't really fit like Roode, does it? :(*

No, you just sound big headed. I don't know why you would steal his catchphrase.

Will I Am: You sound like a twat.

Destruction
12-08-2012, 12:22 PM
No, you just sound big headed. I don't know why you would steal his catchphrase.

Will I Am: You sound like a twat.

Schweizner: You sound like a twat

B-MCINTYRE
12-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Schweizner: You sound like a twat

Will I Twan: No I don't, you do. Don't make me get the berretta out.

Destruction
12-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Will I Twan: No I don't, you do. Don't make me get the berretta out.

Schweizner: Do make me get the IWA Tag Team Champions out!

B-MCINTYRE
12-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Schweizner: Do make me get the IWA Tag Team Champions out!

Will I Twan: What's an IWA? never heard of it. Is that like a grocery store for poor people?

Destruction
12-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Will I Twan: What's an IWA? never heard of it. Is that like a grocery store for poor people?

Schweizner: Wait a minute! Aren't you from the Black Eyed Peas!

B-MCINTYRE
12-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Schweizner: Wait a minute! Aren't you from the Black Eyed Peas!
Will I Twan: That loser was trying to take advantage of my highly successful business career when he stole my name.

Destruction
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Will I Twan: That loser was trying to take advantage of my highly successful business career when he stole my name.

Schweizner: Oh. And I'm not really a carer. I just took advantage of Gommenta and Gaileo

No_1eddiefan
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM

Faces: Rage, Punk & Adonis
Heels: Shaz, Dixon & Smyth :)

K2Jelly
12-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Drek: Ow!

Macoonie: What's wrong, man?

Drek: I'm still a little sore from the other night.

Macoonie: Well, you did face Carlos Alberto Ramon after all.

Drek: Yeah, yeah. Hey listen, I'll be writing the next blog. That alright with you?

Macoonie: Since you actually wrestled, I guess it makes sense.

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Smokey: Pay close attention, because in a matter of moments, Ill be announcing the final card for Full Throttle, and the full card for the last Chaos before Full Throttle

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 04:53 PM
The official card for the next and last Chaos before Full Throttle.

Cody vs. VHX

Gaileo vs. Black Blooded

6 pack Bombshell challenge-Ashley Kid, TeYanna, Sugar, Spice, Pisces Pink, Vivica(4 women will be on the ring apron to start, 2 women will be in the ring. A woman can tag out to anyone on the apron, and that person must enter the match while the person who initiated the tag goes to the apron. The only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission. Remaining Bombshell is the new Vanity Champion)

Macoonie vs. Ryan

Kyojin picks opponent for Smyth.

Smyth picks opponent for Kyojin.

Shaz vs. Sagittarius Blue

Carlos/Dixon/VHX vs. Punk/Darius/Rage(Torphy's pick from prediction contest)

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Corretion, ill post the full throttle final card later. busy :p

Destruction
12-08-2012, 04:59 PM

Cody vs. VHX

Gaileo vs. Black Blooded

6 pack Bombshell challenge-Ashley Kid, TeYanna, Sugar, Spice, Pisces Pink, Vivica(4 women will be on the ring apron to start, 2 women will be in the ring. A woman can tag out to anyone on the apron, and that person must enter the match while the person who initiated the tag goes to the apron. The only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission. Remaining Bombshell is the new Vanity Champion)

Macoonie vs. Ryan

Darius teaming up with faces....

Interesting

Schweizner: Gaileo in a handicap match? Are you insane Smokey!

Rehmix
12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Corretion, ill post the full throttle final card later. busy :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no7Qnsto5Ds

Vandarius
12-08-2012, 06:02 PM

Cody vs. VHX

Gaileo vs. Black Blooded

Macoonie vs. Ryan

@Bolded Part: Wut? o.o

Darius: WHY THE FUCK AM I WITH PUNK!? I WANT HIM DEAD

Torphy
12-08-2012, 06:18 PM

The reasoning behind the match is that The Infection attacked Punk and Darius at Lost Cause, Rob Rage was the number one contender to Dixon (at the time, now Shaz). It made perfect sense at the time :)

Adonis: Aww snap! IWA's worst case of delusions of grandeur is upset he's gonna have to play nice with his arch nemesis! Seriously bro, you should tell Malcolm who y'all paid for your main event status, lord knows you didn't earn it!

Asherdelampyr
12-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Schweizner: Gaileo in a handicap match? Are you insane Smokey!

Mr. Blood: God damn, Uncle Creepy, you deaf or somethin boy? Maybe the sound of your own voice put you to sleep? God knows it damn near did us in. You didn't hear when Smokey told your dumb ass that we were gonna get one of the tard twins to ourselves? O'course you are more than welcome to come on down there with him, maybe even join in the fun yourself, see if you can take us on, because make no mistake about it, by the time we are done with y'all, all three of you will be back in the hospital where you belong, and you boyo? you're gonna be in a fucking full body cast, so that you can't cause no more trouble.

Mr. Black: We're gonna enjoy breaking you

Mr. Blood: and I know what your dumb ass is gonna say "But I'm not a wrestler, I'm just a pretend doctor" Hell I don't care if you call yourself Doctor Phil, and I could give a fuck if you sue us after, or some dumb ass pig tries to arrest me, you think Black and me ain't never had to deal with the pigs before? Let me make this real clear boy, some things are worth almost any amount of money, and after that shit you pulled, breaking you in fucking half just jumped to the top of that list.

Mr. Black: Damn right it did.

Mr. Blood: Of course to get to you, we gotta get through that mountain of stupid and shock treatments that you like to pretend is a team, or your dates, depending on the mood. See, next week we get to break the first tard, then with him out of the way, Full Throttle? Hell that's gonna be a fucking massacre. Your boys never had a chance going in, but now? Now it's just gonna be that much bloodier.

AWrestlingGod
12-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Domino: Good Evening Gentleman. I just had a quick thing to say as I am a very busy man. I am proud to work for the IWA, and with a roster like this I am sure that I can ascend to the top of the IWA in no time.

CM Rock-Austin
12-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Great show Bear! Loved Destruction's promo, can't wait for Full Throttle! Need to step my game up I see lol.

Jackson: Looks like I won't be wrestling next week, fine by me, I just train at home in my wrestling ring. Hawk, Jack, Domino, prepare for an ass kicking!

KJ PUNK
12-09-2012, 12:45 AM

Punk: That's a shame because you can't even beat me in a match, much less kill me.

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Rob Rage/Sagittarius Blue vs. Shaz/Chris Divine
Choices: texas tornado

IWA World Tag Team Championships
Black Blooded vs. Damaged Goods
Choices: Hell In A Cell

#1 contenders Tag Match
Choices
Kayfaboulos vs. Carlos/VHX vs. Three of a Kind

Bushido vs. Killa
Choices: rap off

Wells vs. Edwards/Ryder

Adonis vs. Light
Choices: buried alive

Endurance Championship
Fans Pick Represenatives
Special Ref: AJ Dixon
Darius vs. KJ Punk

Pamich/Slayde vs. Elric/Draymen
Choices: Ladder

Ace Note/Jackson Smith/Oscar Laymen vs Domino/Jack Phenix/Mike Hawk
Choices: Falls Count Anywhere

Athena vs. Eddings

KJ PUNK
12-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Endurance Championship
Fans Pick Represenatives
Special Ref: AJ Dixon
Darius vs. KJ Punk

Oh shit! This match will be brutal!

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM

It should be good :D

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Drek: Ow!

Macoonie: What's wrong, man?

Drek: I'm still a little sore from the other night.

Macoonie: Well, you did face Carlos Alberto Ramon after all.

Drek: Yeah, yeah. Hey listen, I'll be writing the next blog. That alright with you?

Macoonie: Since you actually wrestled, I guess it makes sense.

Smokey: Upon someone leaking bits of Kayfabolous's latest blog, I have come to the decision of changing a match. Instead of Ron Macoonie facing Ryan Hart, Ron will have the chance to get vengeance for his tag partners loss when he faces Carlos Alberto Ramon.

Rehmix
12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
I agree completely.

KJ PUNK
12-09-2012, 01:33 AM
I agree completely.

I'm sure Dixon will call it right down the middle :rolleyes:

Rehmix
12-09-2012, 01:38 AM
I'm sure Dixon will call it right down the middle :rolleyes:
If he wants to be a part of the title match he better!

S.E. Zero
12-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Just curious what is the object to retrieved in the ladder match? Usually its a championhip, contract, etc but I don't what is it we will fighting for other than pride.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I promise that I will read the show soon!

Just been super busy these last few days. I'm fooked.

Rehmix
12-09-2012, 03:55 AM
Faces: Rage, Kyojin, Punk
Heels: Shaz, Smyth, Dixon

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Obviously I am not that good as a heel :( Bear I may need a turn

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 06:36 AM
I've read it now!

Best Match: Main event.

Best Promo: Adonis/Shining

Best Piece of Booking: Smokey being back. Daniel May was non-existstant.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Main event for DFI seems overly complicated.

Any Other Positives: Great show, much more digestable than the last few weeks.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Smyth winning a match? That's rarer than rocking horse shit! ;)

Overall Show Grade: C

Top Faces
Kyojin/KJ Punk/Adonis

Top Heels
Shining Light/AJ Dixon/Darius

The Shining Light/Malcom Adonis feud is defo the hottest thing in IWA right now.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 06:45 AM

Why? Because less than half a dozen people haven't mentioned your name in a top 3 quiz?

Being a face is not going to easy. In fact, it will be harder. What you need to do is stop the self-deprevation, and keep working at it. I am in no way an expert at this, and I'm a bit confuzzled as to why I'm considered by some to be in the top three, but I do know that the amount of effort you take in writing posts that say something to the effect of "oh, I'm not making an impact" could be used to making your character - which is a good character - a great one.

B-MCINTYRE
12-09-2012, 07:02 AM

Nah, you just need to make yourself more unlikeable.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Why? Because less than half a dozen people haven't mentioned your name in a top 3 quiz?

Being a face is not going to easy. In fact, it will be harder. What you need to do is stop the self-deprevation, and keep working at it. I am in no way an expert at this, and I'm a bit confuzzled as to why I'm considered by some to be in the top three, but I do know that the amount of effort you take in writing posts that say something to the effect of "oh, I'm not making an impact" could be used to making your character - which is a good character - a great one.

you make a good point but its not because of the quiz, its more my ICing where I struggle

Robareid
12-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Well practice makes perfect, or at least better.

Rage: So I hear this Pamich dude thinks he's some kind of big deal. Since when has he done anything of note?

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Well practice makes perfect, or at least better.

Rage: So I hear this Pamich dude thinks he's some kind of big deal. Since when has he done anything of note?

Israel: Rage I know you were resting up and could not be bothered turning up for a while though In your absence I nearly became Endurance champion and won a fatal four way to become No 1 contender to that title? how was your holiday Sir?

Robareid
12-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Israel: Rage I know you were resting up and could not be bothered turning up for a while though In your absence I nearly became Endurance champion and won a fatal four way to become No 1 contender to that title? how was your holiday Sir?

Rage: Lovely thanks. So wow, you almost won a title! Thats so impressive. It's funny, you're right, I was away for a while, but in the day I came back I made ten times the impact you made in the several months I was away, or scratch that, your entire mediocre at best career. Sir.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Rage: Lovely thanks. So wow, you almost won a title! Thats so impressive. It's funny, you're right, I was away for a while, but in the day I came back I made ten times the impact you made in the several months I was away, or scratch that, your entire mediocre at best career. Sir.

Israel: I did not come to IWA to become a flash in the pan, I cam here to be the whole sizzling bacon and I do not need you or anyone else making "Star" returns only to end up where you were before, holidaying

Robareid
12-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Israel: I did not come to IWA to become a flash in the pan, I cam here to be the whole sizzling bacon and I do not need you or anyone else making "Star" returns only to end up where you were before, holidaying

Rage: Look mate, I don't know about you, but to me main eventing the biggest PPV of the year and winning IWA's biggest ever match is worth a lot more than almost winning a title. I could retire right now and you'd never even live up to my legacy, but I'm not going to rest on my laurels, I'm going to strive on, win the World title as the perfect end to three, yes count them, three consectutive PPV main event wins in IWA. I'll wave to you from the top when I get there, but I'll doubt you'll even be able to see my heights, let alone reach them.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Rage: Look mate, I don't know about you, but to me main eventing the biggest PPV of the year and winning IWA's biggest ever match is worth a lot more than almost winning a title. I could retire right now and you'd never even live up to my legacy, but I'm not going to rest on my laurels, I'm going to strive on, win the World title as the perfect end to three, yes count them, three consectutive PPV main event wins in IWA. I'll wave to you from the top when I get there, but I'll doubt you'll even be able to see my heights, let alone reach them.

Israel: Rob Rage I assure you that you will never win the IWA world title and let me key you into a little secret as to why seeing as I am the man with the utmost integrity and honour I will share with you your own downfall, you disregard the competition, you do not treat this business seriously and you do not evaluate your opposition fairly.

I am the One Man Dynasty, Israel Pamich and if you are such a great wrestler and a great guy why dont you show some integrity and put your No 1 contendership on the line against yours truly.

Robareid
12-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Israel: Rob Rage I assure you that you will never win the IWA world title and let me key you into a little secret as to why seeing as I am the man with the utmost integrity and honour I will share with you your own downfall, you disregard the competition, you do not treat this business seriously and you do not evaluate your opposition fairly.

I am the One Man Dynasty, Israel Pamich and if you are such a great wrestler and a great guy why dont you show some integrity and put your No 1 contendership on the line against yours truly.

Rage: Wow, if that's your attempt to get me riled up and put my spot on the line, then you really need to start working harder. I earned this shot, and you haven't even earned a shot at my shot. I'll face you, any time, any place. And I'll beat you, any time any place. ou say I disregard my cometition? You say I don't take this business seriously. Well I say you're spewing bullshit! This business is my life, and yeah, I may have a bit of fun at times, but at the end of the day I'd die for this business, and there's nobody that puts more into each nd every match than me. Hence my results, hence my win loss record, hence my main eventing. There's a reason I win titles and you almost win titles.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Mr. Smyth: Israel, you have forgotten to mention my name. Just thought I'd point it out to you since you seemingly cannot go a single day without mentioning our tag team match back in July or your failed attempts to get your sweaty paws on Kyojin's Endurance title.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Rage: Wow, if that's your attempt to get me riled up and put my spot on the line, then you really need to start working harder. I earned this shot, and you haven't even earned a shot at my shot. I'll face you, any time, any place. And I'll beat you, any time any place. ou say I disregard my cometition? You say I don't take this business seriously. Well I say you're spewing bullshit! This business is my life, and yeah, I may have a bit of fun at times, but at the end of the day I'd die for this business, and there's nobody that puts more into each nd every match than me. Hence my results, hence my win loss record, hence my main eventing. There's a reason I win titles and you almost win titles.

Israel: My god you are not truly going for the I have earned this as I have worked all my life garbage are you?

I am brutal strength in poetic motion and I didnt do that by being born with skill Sir, NO! I did that my setting goals, working hard and saying what I feel to be the truth at the time. Now you say you work harder then me and you are better then me? then like I say said show some fortitude and put your Main event spot on the line?

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Mr. Smyth: Israel, you have forgotten to mention my name. Just thought I'd point it out to you since you seemingly cannot go a single day without mentioning our tag team match back in July or your failed attempts to get your sweaty paws on Kyojin's Endurance title.

Israel: I think you have lost the ability to count Mr Smyth because I have had only 1 interrupted attempt by you mind you so how you can forget I dont know at Kyojins title but rest assured when that line becomes a plural I will be YOUR endurance champion

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Israel: I think you have lost the ability to count Mr Smyth because I have had only 1 interrupted attempt by you mind you so how you can forget I dont know at Kyojins title but rest assured when that line becomes a plural I will be YOUR endurance champion

Mr. Smyth: I think I'm going to need someone to translate that for me.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:19 AM

Israel: It means that I should be Endurance champion and I should get to face you and teach you some respect

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Israel: It means that I should be Endurance champion and I should get to face you and teach you some respect

Mr. Smyth: Ah, 'should'. The cry of a failure.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Mr. Smyth: Ah, 'should'. The cry of a failure.

Israel: You just do not seem how to understand basic communication and I am sorry though I do not speak to the vocabulary ignorant

Robareid
12-09-2012, 10:35 AM

Rage: I think he's saying he's only had one shot at the endurance championship, and a loser like him needs multiple attempts to have a chance of winning

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Mr. Smyth: Enlighten me then, mister "18 years in the business." What are you achievements to date?

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Rage: I think he's saying he's only had one shot at the endurance championship, and a loser like him needs multiple attempts to have a chance of winning

Israel: You ignorant human being, I will tell you something though Rob Rage give me one shot at your main event status and I wont need a second

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Israel: You ignorant human being, I will tell you something though Rob Rage give me one shot at your main event status and I wont need a second

Mr. Smyth: Don't waste your time, Israel. He won't put that opportunity on the line, nor should he. Now don't get me wrong, at Lost Cause he had the simplest job of the night by only having to eliminate one person whilst the rest of us had to work the rest of the pay-per-view. However, Rob saw an opportunity and took full advantage of the situation. Kind of like how you should have a few weeks back on Chaos.

Robareid
12-09-2012, 10:44 AM

Hey, I don't make the matches, but I'd be more than happy to beat some sence into you if the higher ups pair us up in the ring. You're right, you won't need a second, you'll need 4. 4 seconds to lose. Rage Bomb, 1, 2, 3 and my hand is raised

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Hey, I don't make the matches, but I'd be more than happy to beat some sence into you if the higher ups pair us up in the ring. You're right, you won't need a second, you'll need 4. 4 seconds to lose. Rage Bomb, 1, 2, 3 and my hand is raised

Israel: If you propose the match to Daniel May after he has taken his pills I am sure he can lock the match in

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Mr. Smyth: Wait, so not only do you want a match with Rage, you want him to make the effort to get it sanctioned? Is it not time that you started wiping your own arse?

Robareid
12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Mr. Smyth: Wait, so not only do you want a match with Rage, you want him to make the effort to get it sanctioned? Is it not time that you started wiping your own arse?

OOC: Is it weird that Rage the face and Smyth the heel are acting like mates atm? :)

Rage: You know what Smyth, I've heard a lot of bad things about you from of a lot of people I'd consider my friends, but I just can't help but like you at the moment. You speak a lot of sence

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 11:32 AM
OOC: Is it weird that Rage the face and Smyth the heel are acting like mates atm? :)

Rage: You know what Smyth, I've heard a lot of bad things about you from of a lot of people I'd consider my friends, but I just can't help but like you at the moment. You speak a lot of sence

Mr. Smyth: Rob, I'm a businessman. I understand that when an opportunity arises, you have to grab hold of it with both hands. That is exactly what you did, and you have gotten your rewards for it. I appreciate someone who is willing to both work hard and exploit a situation to their own advantage. What I don't appreciate is people blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Is you being the number one contender for the world title best for business? Maybe. I'm not so sure, but rest assured that I will be watching with great interest.

OOC: Problem kinda solved. lol

Robareid
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Mr. Smyth: Rob, I'm a businessman. I understand that when an opportunity arises, you have to grab hold of it with both hands. That is exactly what you did, and you have gotten your rewards for it. I appreciate someone who is willing to both work hard and exploit a situation to their own advantage. What I don't appreciate is people blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Is you being the number one contender for the world title best for business? Maybe. I'm not so sure, but rest assured that I will be watching with great interest.

OOC: Problem kinda solved. lol

Rage: As I always say, you can only beat what's put in front of you, and that's exactly what I did

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Rage: As I always say, you can only beat what's put in front of you, and that's exactly what I did

Mr. Smyth: Indeed you did, and I commend you for that. The big challenges will be coming over the next few weeks and months and I am very interested to see how you handle yourself.

Let's just hope you don't turn into a narcissistic, egomaniacal, hot headed troglodyte like Kyojin.

Robareid
12-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Mr. Smyth: Indeed you did, and I commend you for that. The big challenges will be coming over the next few weeks and months and I am very interested to see how you handle yourself.

Let's just hope you don't turn into a narcissistic, egomaniacal, hot headed troglodyte like Kyojin.

Rage: Well I'm certainly hot headed, and when did a bit of an ego ever hurt anybody in this business? Narcissistic, eh, maybe a little. And hey, if I end up like Kyojin, I'll end up champion, that ain't a terrible place to be now is it?

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Wells: Ryder and Edwards continue to be chickenshit and hide eh? Come out and fight!

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM

Black: You talk too much, shut the fuck up.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Rage: Well I'm certainly hot headed, and when did a bit of an ego ever hurt anybody in this business? Narcissistic, eh, maybe a little. And hey, if I end up like Kyojin, I'll end up champion, that ain't a terrible place to be now is it?

Mr. Smyth: Believe me when I tell you that Kyojin will not be champion after Full Throttle. That I guarantee.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Black: You talk too much, shut the fuck up.

Mr. Smyth: How witty. How about you go back to school and let the adults handle their business.

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Mr. Smyth: How witty. How about you go back to school and let the adults handle their business.

Black: How about we get in the ring and we can see who is an adult and who is a soft little bitch?

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Black: How about we get in the ring and we can see who is an adult and who is a soft little bitch?

Mr. Smyth: You'll need to get in touch with my PA and she'll see if I have a window to care.

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Mr. Smyth: You'll need to get in touch with my PA and she'll see if I have a window to care.

Black: How cute, it just shows how much more of a pussy you are. Does she give you a prostate exam as well everyday at your request? Sick fucking bastard.

No_1eddiefan
12-09-2012, 12:52 PM

Kyojin: Running your mouth again Smyth? Some things just never change.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Black: How cute, it just shows how much more of a pussy you are. Does she give you a prostate exam as well everyday at your request? Sick fucking bastard.

Mr. Smyth: Are you projecting your own fears of homosexuality on to me?

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Kyojin: Running your mouth again Smyth? Some things just never change.

Mr. Smyth: Well, come Full Throttle, lots will change. Like me becoming Endurance champion.

Oh, and I'm sure you were meant to say thank you at some point for organising a match between you and Divine, which will go down as one of the best in IWA history. Certainly best for business, wouldn't you agree?

No_1eddiefan
12-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well, come Full Throttle, lots will change. Like me becoming Endurance champion.

Oh, and I'm sure you were meant to say thank you at some point for organising a match between you and Divine, which will go down as one of the best in IWA history. Certainly best for business, wouldn't you agree?

Kyojin: We'll see about that. The way it's gone, I have full expectation that KJ Punk will defend my title just as I would have. As for best for business, I suggest you wait until the next Chaos. No offence to Rob Rage, no offence to Malcolm Adonis, but the third and final guy you'll be facing, THAT will be best for business.

S.E. Zero
12-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Just curious what is the object to retrieved in the ladder match? Usually its a championship, contract, etc but I don't what is it we will fighting for other than pride.

Still wondering. Bear or any creative, any chance to answer this question?

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Kyojin: We'll see about that. The way it's gone, I have full expectation that KJ Punk will defend my title just as I would have. As for best for business, I suggest you wait until the next Chaos. No offence to Rob Rage, no offence to Malcolm Adonis, but the third and final guy you'll be facing, THAT will be best for business.

Mr. Smyth: That's funny, because I'm pretty certain that my last pick before Full Throttle is the cream of the crop.

Shaz11
12-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Okay, working on my promo now. It should be a good one hopefully. :)

Robareid
12-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Okay, working on my promo now. It should be a good one hopefully. :)

I'd expect nothing less from the champion around here. Especially when it involves me ;)

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Still wondering. Bear or any creative, any chance to answer this question?

Sorry broheim. Meant to reply earlier. I cant honestly answer that without giving away whats in store for the next show. I can say this, your question will be answered during the next show

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 02:33 PM
So question, which character do you like better? Smokey or daniel may? And what do you guys think of the third unidentified character, kind of like the three faces of foley but different

S.E. Zero
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Sorry broheim. Meant to reply earlier. I cant honestly answer that without giving away whats in store for the next show. I can say this, your question will be answered during the next show

Thank you, looking forward to it.

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank you, looking forward to it.
What did u think of the victor elric/orion slayde segments this week?

Btw, ill be posting sometime today what happened to elric :)

S.E. Zero
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
What did u think of the victor elric/orion slayde segments this week?

Btw, ill be posting sometime today what happened to elric :)

They were great, specially how Slayde was able to be dressed as a stage hand to get the mental edge over Elric and attacking him, before taking him away, his fate uncertain.

I like he's really living up to his moniker of "The Shadow" by being able to strike from any place at any time. It's a different feeling not being in control of Slayde's future so I'm intrigued as where this feud will go. I know me and Krysys had been looking to feud for quite some time, since in the over year and a half we've been fedding, a feud between us had not happened.

We knew we worked amazingly well together as The Nightmare Madness and Shadows of Madness so we were eager to see what we'd do againt one another and so far it's been great and I can only imagine it getting better.

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 02:49 PM
So question, which character do you like better? Smokey or daniel may? And what do you guys think of the third unidentified character, kind of like the three faces of foley but different

I prefer Smokey. Daniel May became almost invisible. At least Smokey is a character.

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
They were great, specially how Slayde was able to be dressed as a stage hand to get the mental edge over Elric and attacking him, before taking him away, his fate uncertain.

I like he's really living up to his moniker of "The Shadow" by being able to strike from any place at any time. It's a different feeling not being in control of Slayde's future so I'm intrigued as where this feud will go. I know me and Krysys had been looking to feud for quite some time, since in the over year and a half we've been fedding, a feud between us had not happened.

We knew we worked amazingly well together as The Nightmare Madness and Shadows of Madness so we were eager to see what we'd do againt one another and so far it's been great and I can only imagine it getting better.
I chatted with krysys a little a bit back about how the feud was going to go down. He seemed to like it
:) i think you will too

S.E. Zero
12-09-2012, 02:53 PM

I'm more intrigued as to who the third persona is and what that persona will do. But between May and Smokey, Smokey almost always wins.

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I prefer Smokey. Daniel May became almost invisible. At least Smokey is a character.

Smokey: thats cause that prick daniel may has no spine. Atleast i have the balls to put you idiots in place...

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Smokey: thats cause that prick daniel may has no spine. Atleast i have the balls to put you idiots in place...

Mr. Smyth: Yeah, because you had an amazing track record of doing that in the past.

Shining Light
12-09-2012, 02:58 PM

That's my opinion in a nutshell. To me, May was just someone who came out and announced the matches and then left. Smokey however, is one of a kind, nobody is like him!

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Mr. Smyth: Are you projecting your own fears of homosexuality on to me?

Wells: Oh no, I get plenty of ladies. And at least I don't have to pay them to get in bed with me, unlike you. You have to tell them to come equipped with a microscope too, so they can find it first.

Asherdelampyr
12-09-2012, 04:50 PM

I absolutely like Smokey better, tbh, it's half the reason I kept talking about him with BB.

CricketTragic
12-09-2012, 08:54 PM

Israel: Gees you are ignorant Mr Smyth, Rob Rage obviously has more pulling power im sure what the answer would be if I went up and asked for a No 1 Contenders match with Rob Rage

bearkg88
12-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, so im sick. Like diaereha and vomit. Hopefully i feel better tomorrow but i probably wont be on

Rehmix
12-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Hey guys, so im sick. Like diaereha and vomit. Hopefully i feel better tomorrow but i probably wont be on

Oh no that sucks man. Hope you feel better. Get well soon!

CricketTragic
12-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Israel: Rob Rage, The truth is coming out about your lack of integrity and your non belief in the words you speak, so if there is anyone else tat thinks they have the integrity to face me then by all means step up to the one m dynasty

AWrestlingGod
12-10-2012, 12:34 AM

Get Well soon

CM Rock-Austin
12-10-2012, 01:25 AM
*Jackson is seen in his locker room staring at his briefcase*

Jackson: Well, here we are, just one decision away from me cashing you in. The question is when? I was hoping to do at Destined For Immortality but, I would rather see Kyojin beat that "wrestler"s ass first and do not want to be involved. The fans deserve to see that match to be one on one without anyone trying to interfere with it. I am just going to wait my turn, so in the mean time I just deal with this bird who want's you. You see, he is the second person who is after you, for some reason he thinks he is entitled to it. *Shakes his head and then turns to the camera* Listen Hawk, this briefcase is not leaving me, I won't allow it! If you think otherwise then you sir need to get your brain examined because that is not going to happen! Come Full throttle, we will see if you truly deserve a shot at my briefcase or if you're just full of shit!
*Camera fades to black*

CM Rock-Austin
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Damn that sucks, Get well soon!

BennyTheBall
12-10-2012, 02:17 AM

Firing out both exits, eh? Fail.

CricketTragic
12-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Firing out both exits, eh? Fail.

Man thats so wrong

S.E. Zero
12-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Get well soon

bearkg88
12-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Still sick as a dog, wont be on today

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 01:39 PM
To Bear: Get well soon, chief!

To all else: How's everyone doing?

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink walk down the hallways, talking about the upcoming year's end, 2013, the possible end of the world, and whatever else catches their fancy. For Sagittarius Blue, it's chili dogs.*

Pisces Pink: Doesn't it worry you that everyone is saying that the world is supposed to end this year? That's scary! What should we do?

Sagittarius Blue: Sugar, people have been saying that for years. No, it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that this place DOES NOT HAVE CHILI DOGS. It's CRIMINAL :mad: I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 02:32 PM
To Bear: Get well soon, chief!

To all else: How's everyone doing?

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink walk down the hallways, talking about the upcoming year's end, 2013, the possible end of the world, and whatever else catches their fancy. For Sagittarius Blue, it's chili dogs.*

Pisces Pink: Doesn't it worry you that everyone is saying that the world is supposed to end this year? That's scary! What should we do?

Sagittarius Blue: Sugar, people have been saying that for years. No, it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that this place DOES NOT HAVE CHILI DOGS. It's CRIMINAL :mad: I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.
Sleepy... so... sleepy. Been battling strep throat for just over a week now and haven't gotten much sleep as a result. Head is pounding.
But otherwise I'm chugging along... chugga chugga chugga... TOOT TOOT!

Super_Dave
12-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Dave Steele: Bushido or Bullshitty, whatever you go by, you know damn well that match was mine and Killa's. It's not over yet.

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Dave Steele: Bushido or Bullshitty, whatever you go by, you know damn well that match was mine and Killa's. It's not over yet.
Bushido: But it already is. You lost- I didn't. Done.

Super_Dave
12-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Bushido: But it already is. You lost- I didn't. Done.

Dave Steele: To you it might be over, but in reality it's not over.

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Sleepy... so... sleepy. Been battling strep throat for just over a week now and haven't gotten much sleep as a result. Head is pounding.
But otherwise I'm chugging along... chugga chugga chugga... TOOT TOOT!

Yo man, I feel for you... My condolences to everyone waging war with the infernal microbes. But in typical Tyndall fashion you seem to be fighting it out like a champ, bro.

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Dave Steele: To you it might be over, but in reality it's not over.
Bushido: Dave, Dave, Dave. How exactly can you perceive reality? The only reality there is is that I defeated you. Done.

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Yo man, I feel for you... My condolences to everyone waging war with the infernal microbes. But in typical Tyndall fashion you seem to be fighting it out like a champ, bro.
lol thanks, good buddy. I'm here and I'm ICing (although not at my best). Can't keep me away from here... unless I were bed-ridden. Then I may have to move my bed right next to the desktop.

Super_Dave
12-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Bushido: Dave, Dave, Dave. How exactly can you perceive reality? The only reality there is is that I defeated you. Done.

Dave Steele: You didn't even pin me you moron... If you want, we can make this a one on one fight and I'll kick your ass all over the arena.

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Dave Steele: You didn't even pin me you moron... If you want, we can make this a one on one fight and I'll kick your ass all over the arena.
Bushido: I say come on, schwein.

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 03:13 PM
lol thanks, good buddy. I'm here and I'm ICing (although not at my best). Can't keep me away from here... unless I were bed-ridden. Then I may have to move my bed right next to the desktop.

Well spoken. I'm trying my best to stay awake - it's raining like hell and rain is like elephant tranquilizer to me... But it's all good.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm telling you Pisces - the world will not end yet.

Pisces Pink: How do you know that?

Sagittarius Blue: Because I haven't had my chili dogs yet. :p

*Pisces smacks Sagittarius in a mock show of annoyance... then rubs his cheek.*

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Well spoken. I'm trying my best to stay awake - it's raining like hell and rain is like elephant tranquilizer to me... But it's all good.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm telling you Pisces - the world will not end yet.

Pisces Pink: How do you know that?

Sagittarius Blue: Because I haven't had my chili dogs yet. :p

*Pisces smacks Sagittarius in a mock show of annoyance... then rubs his cheek.*
Yes. Rain puts me out too.
Hey, the world can't end til I have my food too. I ain't dying hungry.

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes. Rain puts me out too.
Hey, the world can't end til I have my food too. I ain't dying hungry.

Who are you telling? I've eaten like two bowls of Golden Grahams (mixed with Pops) so far... I've been awake for like two hours and all I can think about is food. Lol. "Galactus Hungers."

Pisces Pink: You're such a silly goose, Sagittarius.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm hungry, is what I am! *Stomach grumbles like an irate elderly person when it rains.* Um, sweetie, do you still have those Oreos from earlier -

Pisces Pink: NOBODY CAN HAVE MY OREOS.

Sagittarius Blue: But I'm -

Pisces Pink: NOBODY. *kisses Sag on the nose.* Not even you :p

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Who are you telling? I've eaten like two bowls of Golden Grahams (mixed with Pops) so far... I've been awake for like two hours and all I can think about is food. Lol. "Galactus Hungers."

Pisces Pink: You're such a silly goose, Sagittarius.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm hungry, is what I am! *Stomach grumbles like an irate elderly person when it rains.* Um, sweetie, do you still have those Oreos from earlier -

Pisces Pink: NOBODY CAN HAVE MY OREOS.

Sagittarius Blue: But I'm -

Pisces Pink: NOBODY. *kisses Sag on the nose.* Not even you :p
All I had today were 2 cheeseburgers and some damn fries. That ain't enough for being awake for 8 hours. No! No! No!

Whiz: Yo Icy!

Iceman: Yeah, bruh?

Whiz: When TTE gon stop talkin bout food?

Iceman: When you win a match like I did, nigga!

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
All I had today were 2 cheeseburgers and some damn fries. That ain't enough for being awake for 8 hours. No! No! No!

Whiz: Yo Icy!

Iceman: Yeah, bruh?

Whiz: When TTE gon stop talkin bout food?

Iceman: When you win a match like I did, nigga!

Oh hell nah! I would be burning something down unless I got more food lmao... matter of fact, if this cereal runs out, SOMEBODY WILL PAY.

*Sagittarius Blue gets a Dennis the Menace look on his face. He understands the danger of touching Pisces' Oreos...

But above all else... He. Is. Hungry.*

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Oh hell nah! I would be burning something down unless I got more food lmao... matter of fact, if this cereal runs out, SOMEBODY WILL PAY.

*Sagittarius Blue gets a Dennis the Menace look on his face. He understands the danger of touching Pisces' Oreos...

But above all else... He. Is. Hungry.*
Random Priest: We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Sagittarius Blue- a great man he was, but his desire for Oreos overcame his respect of Pisces Pink, and thus, we are here.

Whiz: This is weird, bruh!

Iceman: Why?

Whiz: I ain't no Catholic, nigga!

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Random Priest: We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Sagittarius Blue- a great man he was, but his desire for Oreos overcame his respect of Pisces Pink, and thus, we are here.

Whiz: This is weird, bruh!

Iceman: Why?

Whiz: I ain't no Catholic, nigga!

LMFAO!!!

*Sagittarius Blue looks on at the funeral... at his own closed casket... and at Pisces Pink as she stands nearby, dressed in black, holding a pack of Oreos and crying as she asks "Why couldn't he just say no?"

And then he snaps to reality.*

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): I must be hungry if I'm hallucinating... and I really gotta be starving if I saw Whiz and Iceman there too...

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 03:51 PM
LMFAO!!!

*Sagittarius Blue looks on at the funeral... at his own closed casket... and at Pisces Pink as she stands nearby, dressed in black, holding a pack of Oreos and crying as she asks "Why couldn't he just say no?"

And then he snaps to reality.*

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): I must be hungry if I'm hallucinating... and I really gotta be starving if I saw Whiz and Iceman there too...

Nice return. This duet has become my most favorite ICing I've ever helped muster. Kudos, Scribbs.

Whiz: Man, that had to be real, bruh! I felt that shit!

Iceman: All I feel is a hand on my leg! Get off me, nigga!

Whiz: It ain't me!

Iceman: Then...

Damian: Haaay!

Iceman: HOLY SHIT!

Iceman jumps up and heads off as fast as any nigga could run.

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Nice return. This duet has become my most favorite ICing I've ever helped muster. Kudos, Scribbs.

Whiz: Man, that had to be real, bruh! I felt that shit!

Iceman: All I feel is a hand on my leg! Get off me, nigga!

Whiz: It ain't me!

Iceman: Then...

Damian: Haaay!

Iceman: HOLY SHIT!

Iceman jumps up and heads off as fast as any nigga could run.

Same here, Tyndall. This is just plain awesome.

*Sagittarius Blue sees Iceman doing a 100-yard dash down the hallway, and questions his sanity for a moment. He decides that maybe, just maybe, stealing Pisces' Oreos is not a wise thing to do.

Her Rice Krispies Treats that she hides in her dresser, however, may be a different story...*

Pisces Pink: And if you touch my Rice Krispies Treats, I will stuff you in a shoebox and lock you in my closet.

*Sagittarius Blue is really questioning things now... since when did Pisces get telepathy? Oh my god, the world is broken... NO CHILI DOGS... The end is nigh...*

The Tyndall Effect
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM

*Sagittarius Blue sees Iceman doing a 100-yard dash down the hallway, and questions his sanity for a moment. He decides that maybe, just maybe, stealing Pisces' Oreos is not a wise thing to do.

Her Rice Krispies Treats that she hides in her dresser, however, may be a different story...*

Pisces Pink: And if you touch my Rice Krispies Treats, I will stuff you in a shoebox and lock you in my closet.

*Sagittarius Blue is really questioning things now... since when did Pisces get telepathy? Oh my god, the world is broken... NO CHILI DOGS... The end is nigh...*

Whiz: Rice Krispies? Aw, shit, nigga! I'm getting hungry!

Damian: I love it when they snap, crackle, and pop, suga!

OOC: Gotta go for now, fun ICing, bro.

S.E. Zero
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM

I can't see you like this no more :p

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2012/05/04/FNM-060112_HMSM-Sandra-Lee-Barbecue-Bean-Chili-Dogs_s4x3_lg.jpg

scribbler_jones
12-10-2012, 04:09 PM
I can't see you like this no more :p

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2012/05/04/FNM-060112_HMSM-Sandra-Lee-Barbecue-Bean-Chili-Dogs_s4x3_lg.jpg

THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! I CAN'T REACH THROUGH THE SCREEN!!!!

*Sagittarius Blue sees a plate of delicious-looking, cooked-to-perfection, loaded chili dogs on a plate and reaches for them...*

Pisces Pink: Let go of my ta-ta's!!!

Sagittarius Blue: o_0

*Sagittarius Blue takes off down the hall, his world finally upside-down... and Pisces in hot pursuit.*

Rehmix
12-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Cage: Y'all need to shut up seriously, neither of you pinned anyone because it was me that did all the work in that match. Guess that seems about right though, I have way more experience and talent than both of you combined.

CM Rock-Austin
12-10-2012, 10:24 PM
THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! I CAN'T REACH THROUGH THE SCREEN!!!!

*Sagittarius Blue sees a plate of delicious-looking, cooked-to-perfection, loaded chili dogs on a plate and reaches for them...*

Pisces Pink: Let go of my ta-ta's!!!

Sagittarius Blue: o_0

*Sagittarius Blue takes off down the hall, his world finally upside-down... and Pisces in hot pursuit.*
*Jackson see's Blue and Pink running past his locker room*

Jackson: Don't let her catch you my man!! You never want a women to catch you, you automatically have to apologize after! hahaha *smiles*

TTC
12-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Brock: Wells....

Ryder: We will speak when we want to.

Brock: For once we allow someone else to speak as much as they want. You see we have realized that your anger increases more when we don't speak.

Ryder: It makes us happier then when I went to Justin Bieber's first concert.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 01:38 AM
*Jackson see's Blue and Pink running past his locker room*

Jackson: Don't let her catch you my man!! You never want a women to catch you, you automatically have to apologize after! hahaha *smiles*

Sagittarius Blue (yells back to Jackson): Apologizing is the least of my worries, bro! (Continues running for his life.)

CricketTragic
12-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Sagittarius Blue (yells back to Jackson): Apologizing is the least of my worries, bro! (Continues running for his life.)

Israel: Have I missed something Sagittarius, why are you running? are you now training for the olympics

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Israel: Have I missed something Sagittarius, why are you running? are you now training for the olympics

*Sagittarius runs back by and tosses Israel in the rampaging Pisces' path... and keeps running.*

S.E. Zero
12-11-2012, 04:17 AM
*Sagittarius runs back by and tosses Israel in the rampaging Pisces' path... and keeps running.*

xD That's cold man but anyone running from Pisces would have done the same. Lol, great job.

CricketTragic
12-11-2012, 04:44 AM
xD That's cold man but anyone running from Pisces would have done the same. Lol, great job.

Israel: This Pisces fellow needs to learn a thing or two about Integrity and self respect

OOC: I know pisces is a female do not flood my twitter account :)

AirBourne
12-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Brock: Wells....

Ryder: We will speak when we want to.

Brock: For once we allow someone else to speak as much as they want. You see we have realized that your anger increases more when we don't speak.

Ryder: It makes us happier then when I went to Justin Bieber's first concert.

Wells: My anger isn't increasing, but my win total is. You guys are the ones getting angry because you keep losing, and it's hysterical.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
*The chase continues into the empty ring - Sagittarius slides in followed closely by Pisces. All Sagittarius can do is run laps around the ring... with Pisces hot on his heels...*

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 01:00 PM

Thanks guy. I'm not aiming to diss anyone - I actually wanted to open an opportunity for some comedy ICing from whoever wants to get involved :D

bearkg88
12-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Whats up boys and girls? Im feeling loads better, and the show should still proceed to go up Sunday like planned :D

The Tyndall Effect
12-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks guy. I'm not aiming to diss anyone - I actually wanted to open an opportunity for some comedy ICing from whoever wants to get involved :D
I don't think I can bring to life what we did yesterday... that was a one-timer.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't think I can bring to life what we did yesterday... that was a one-timer.

No problem bro - that s*** was magic. I think I gained a taste for comedy IC lol

The Tyndall Effect
12-11-2012, 02:26 PM
No problem bro - that s*** was magic. I think I gained a taste for comedy IC lol
Indeed, magic it was.
I'm pretty much all comedy. Damian, Homeboys... comedy acts. Bushido, not so much, but it's fun to incorporate him into the comedy of Damian, Whiz, and Icy.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Indeed, magic it was.
I'm pretty much all comedy. Damian, Homeboys... comedy acts. Bushido, not so much, but it's fun to incorporate him into the comedy of Damian, Whiz, and Icy.

I notice that a lot with your guys (the part yesterday with the Homeboys being in the flashback, and then Damian getting involved, was brilliant!)

The Tyndall Effect
12-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I notice that a lot with your guys (the part yesterday with the Homeboys being in the flashback, and then Damian getting involved, was brilliant!)
Appreciate it. Your rebuttals were equally as brilliant.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Appreciate it. Your rebuttals were equally as brilliant.

Thank you kindly. This is one thing I enjoy IC: the improv aspect of it. Being able to just come up with something and have the other guy(s) come up with something and you roll with it and see where it goes. I love it!

The Tyndall Effect
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Thank you kindly. This is one thing I enjoy IC: the improv aspect of it. Being able to just come up with something and have the other guy(s) come up with something and you roll with it and see where it goes. I love it!
That's the beauty of it, mi amigo.

bearkg88
12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Btw the promo of the week for the last show was shining light/adonis. There was no icer of the week though. Thus week looks promising for some though

bearkg88
12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Smokey: so after careful deliberation, i had considered abolishing the bombshell division. I mean honestly, who wants to watch women wrestle. If anything we would need a little kiddy pool and pudding, but i digress. After word spread of my contemplation to tmz, i was sent numerous letters by this womens right group, so, the bombshell division will stay, but i will be modifying the championship match for this coming chaos. The match will begin as a over the top battle royal, and when it gets to the final two competitors it will turn into a 1 on1 match that must end by pinfall or submission. That is all...

Ooc: btw i never considered dropping the bombshell division, i just want people who havent seen how smokey is, to get an idea of what an ass he is at times

TTC
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Brock: Smokey, you are an idiot. Carry on with your pathetic life, you worm.

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Dingo Mac: Who is the biggest, baddest mother fucker in this Fed.

Whoever it is, come at me. I wish to destroy you.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Dingo Mac: Who is the biggest, baddest mother fucker in this Fed.

Whoever it is, come at me. I wish to destroy you.

Sagittarius Blue: So... who are you, again?

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Sagittarius Blue: So... who are you, again?

Dingo: I asked for tough bastards not little pansies. I won't explain who I am to you. If you don't know my past, then you aren't going to.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Dingo: I asked for tough bastards not little pansies. I won't explain who I am to you. If you don't know my past, then you aren't going to.

Sagittarius Blue: I see! Translation: you don't matter! :D

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Sagittarius Blue: I see! Translation: you don't matter! :D

Dingo: I see you want boomerang to the back of the head.

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Dingo: I see you want boomerang to the back of the head.

Sagittarius Blue: Sorry Dingleberry, your boomerang ain't coming anywhere near my head. :p Nor any other part of my body. I mean, that all sounds a little sweet to me, holmes. Just sayin.'

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Sorry Dingleberry, your boomerang ain't coming anywhere near my head. :p Nor any other part of my body. I mean, that all sounds a little sweet to me, holmes. Just sayin.'

Dingo: You sound like a pathetic pansie, just saying.

TTC
12-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Brock: FUCK YOU! YOU BOTH CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES OFF THIS PLANET!

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 10:54 PM

Sagittarius Blue: "Pathetic" is the fact that you probably identify with a kangaroo as your next of kin. Come on, you want a fight? FIGHT ME.

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Sagittarius Blue: "Pathetic" is the fact that you probably identify with a kangaroo as your next of kin. Come on, you want a fight? FIGHT ME.

Dingo: Take the first swing shiela, see where it gets you.

wrestlingfan66513
12-11-2012, 10:57 PM

Hawk: well look who came out of retirement. Last time I saw you was when I left you for dead in EWA

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:57 PM

Dingo: here have a drink, psycho bitch.

*DIngo hands him a fosters.*

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Hawk: well look who came out of retirement. Last time I saw you was when I left you for dead in EWA

Dingo: Do I know you? Oh wait your the person I stole this off aren't you?

*Dingo holds the EWA IC title up*

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 11:02 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Hey. Vanilla Gorilla. Go swing on Ryder's testicles some more. Grown-ups are talking.

TTC
12-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Brock: FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMBASS FOSTERS! YOU LITTLE BITCH!

scribbler_jones
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Dingo: Take the first swing shiela, see where it gets you.

Sagittarius Blue: It'll get me standing over you while your nose gushes like Niagara Falls... Danielle.

TTC
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Brock: GO SUCK ON YOUR BOYFRIEND'S DICK BLUE!

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Brock: FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMBASS FOSTERS! YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Dingo: There's no need to shout mate, I'm standing right here... Could you stop interupting, I was about to put blue in hospital.