PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Shining Light
11-30-2012, 01:37 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/37b/8b2/16d/resized/senor-chang-gay-meme-generator-ha-gaaaayyy-19be20.jpg?1331395648.jpg

;)

:rolleyes:

Bitches be trippin' ;)

TTC
11-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Brock: I don't want Ace Note in a tag match. I want him in a one on one. I want to take all the glory for ending his pathetic career.

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Brock: I don't want Ace Note in a tag match. I want him in a one on one. I want to take all the glory for ending his pathetic career.

Ace Note: I would have preferred a one on one match, too but them's the breaks. Deal with it.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 01:49 PM

May: simply put mr edwards, no. After seeing how you offered up your friend to the sheep last week, i would like to see how the two of you team together now, considering the fans can vote for a handicap match at full throttle

Vandarius
11-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Just throwing this out there;

Everything happens for a reason on the show, guys. You never know what will happen next. Shaz could lose the title next week to Dixon, he could retain, hell Shaz may not defend the championship for a year, so the same goes for EVERYONE on the roster.

This is the I! W! A! Expect the unexpected! ;)

thejman93
11-30-2012, 02:07 PM
Expect the unexpected! ;)

Last time somebody told me that, this happened. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7060-JBW-s-official-show-thread/page76) :D

Robareid
11-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Just throwing this out there;

Everything happens for a reason on the show, guys. You never know what will happen next. Shaz could lose the title next week to Dixon, he could retain, hell Shaz may not defend the championship for a year, so the same goes for EVERYONE on the roster.

This is the I! W! A! Expect the unexpected! ;)

This is kind of how I'm feeling. Sure, it sucks that Rehmix got such a short title reign, but it was an awesome suprise, and now the DfI main event is up in the air. What will it be? Shaz vs. Rage? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Punk vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Darius vs. Punk vs. Dixon? I could go on and on.

The fact is, it was a nice little suprise, and I'm going to see how things go until I cast judgement. However, if Dixon is just thrown out of the title scene, then this booking decision makes very little sense, and if i'm honest, sucks. Dixon is great on his own, but with the Infection just set up around him, plus the natural feud with Rage already set up from the HWA days, he just BELONGS in the DfI main event. That's just my opinion, but reading what others have posted, they agree.

But as I've said, I'll wait and see how it all plays out. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius.

Vandarius
11-30-2012, 02:34 PM
This is kind of how I'm feeling. Sure, it sucks that Rehmix got such a short title reign, but it was an awesome suprise, and now the DfI main event is up in the air. What will it be? Shaz vs. Rage? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Punk vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Darius vs. Punk vs. Dixon? I could go on and on.

The fact is, it was a nice little suprise, and I'm going to see how things go until I cast judgement. However, if Dixon is just thrown out of the title scene, then this booking decision makes very little sense, and if i'm honest, sucks. Dixon is great on his own, but with the Infection just set up around him, plus the natural feud with Rage already set up from the HWA days, he just BELONGS in the DfI main event. That's just my opinion, but reading what others have posted, they agree.

But as I've said, I'll wait and see how it all plays out. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius.

^^ Exactly, don't cast judgement quite yet ;) Just keep reading shows as they go up to see what else happens!

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 02:55 PM
KAYFABULOUS

Blog 83: Canadian Uprising & Pipe Dreams?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Yo, yo, yo, yoooooooo! How's everyone on Planet Earth?! :D Ron Macoonie here, one half of Kayfabulous here to deliver yet another blog!

Before I get into anything IWA related, I just wanted to bring up the fact that after King of the Ring, both of the WWE's world champions are Canadians. Chris Jericho and Tyson Kidd, two IWC darlings, are now the two centerpieces of the most prominent wrestling company in the world. I don't know about you but this blogger nearly choked on his chicken, the buffalo variety might I add ;) , when Kidd got the win. #SmarkingOut :cool: Congratulations to him! But, they're not the only Canadians I'll be discussing. In a bit, we'll cover the events that transpired when Kayfabulous made their television debuts on TV.

Personally, I thought we did a damn good job at getting a crowd reaction. After the show, we gave two fans our "In the know" T-shirts which make inside wrestling references. Speaking of those, we'll be sure to make even more of them and we even have a little contest.The first can guess the origin behind the T-shirt that we wore on Chaos, that would be the "Goldberg = World's Worst Parking Valet" will win two front row tickets to Full Throttle where you have the chance to see Drek and I in action. We'll get into that in a little bit.

Anyways, how'd you guys enjoy my whole "stammering" bit? I was personally against it but we managed to make it work all the same. Though I have to be honest, when I saw that cute redhead blowing me kisses from the middle row, the rest of that stammering was pretty real. :o So much for kayfabe! Anyways, we did the whole face routine and out comes...VAN HOOLIGAN X AND CARLOS ALBERTO RAMON!1!11!!!!1!! (0_o) We knew they were supposed to come out and all but I mean...it's just incredible to have two of the biggest wrestling names in the world to have a promo with. It's a pretty great feeling and we certainly had a blast. But then, we got interrupted by Three of a Kind who claim to be of the Hart lineage. Imagine that, three Harts all in the same group. Do I smell a Hart Foundation reunion in the making?!!? ;) Anyways, after the show, we found out that the fans get to vote on which matches and stipulations they want to see at Full Throttle. One of said matches features us and three out of the four choices include Kayfabulous as contenders. Our match will have the number one contendership status on the line so whether you want us to grapple with Harts, fight against The Infection or mix it up with all three, just make sure you vote for us here (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27938-IWA-Full-Throttle-Fans-Vote).

Well, I'm going to stop right here for now, folks. I hoped you enjoyed Chaos just like I'm sure Skyler is enjoying "Botchamania" right now. P.S., that's the excuse he does whenever he reads his Romance fanfictions. He's so hopeless. :rolleyes:

<3

Ron

Glamour Girl
11-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Athena runs around backstage searching for Damian Eddings. She looks inside a few rooms and doesn't find him in any of them. Athena grabs a ref by the neck spilling his coffee on the floor.

Athena: Where the hell is he?

Ref: Who?

Athena: Who do you think I'm talking about? That prancing fairy that slapped me in the ring!

The referee points and Athena turns to see Valentina dressed as a fairy. Athena turns back to the ref angrily.

Athena: Not that skank; Damien Eddings!

Ref: I... I don't know.

Athena lets the ref go while glaring at him.

Athena: Fine! Then I need you to deliver a little message for me to Miss Eddings. Think you can do that for me?

Ref: Of course I can. Anything!

Athena grins and kicks the ref in the gut and then slams him onto the wall. A few more referees run over and try to hold Athena back while one of them checks on the fallen ref.

Athena: You let him know I'm looking for him.

Athena laughs and walks away.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Athena runs around backstage searching for Damian Eddings. She looks inside a few rooms and doesn't find him in any of them. Athena grabs a ref by the neck spilling his coffee on the floor.

Athena: Where the hell is he?

Ref: Who?

Athena: Who do you think I'm talking about? That prancing fairy that slapped me in the ring!

The referee points and Athena turns to see Valentina dressed as a fairy. Athena turns back to the ref angrily.

Athena: Not that skank; Damien Eddings!

Ref: I... I don't know.

Athena lets the ref go while glaring at him.

Athena: Fine! Then I need you to deliver a little message for me to Miss Eddings. Think you can do that for me?

Ref: Of course I can. Anything!

Athena grins and kicks the ref in the gut and then slams him onto the wall. A few more referees run over and try to hold Athena back while one of them checks on the fallen ref.

Athena: You let him know I'm looking for him.

Athena laughs and walks away.

Dave Steele: Wow! A woman after my heart!

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Ok guys. Huge announcement coming in 3 1/2 hrs. Make sure ur on. It changes IWA

BennyTheBall
11-30-2012, 04:43 PM

I knew it. This efed was an elaborate ruse to make us into an olympic ballet dancing team. It won't work though - ballet dancing will never be an olympic sport.

Indoor deep sea sub aqua hand gliding however...

Shining Light
11-30-2012, 04:45 PM

Should be interesting... I look forward to it

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Less than 2 hrs before the announcement. Also anyone who recently pmed me, sorry for not replying. Ill get back to u in a few. Eating dinner now. Taco bell :)

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 07:40 PM
20 minutes for the big announcement

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 07:46 PM
20 minutes for the big announcement

Awesome, bro. Can't wait to find out what it is.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Big announcement coming up...and i mean BIG

B-MCINTYRE
11-30-2012, 08:05 PM
big announcement coming up...and i mean big

Is it this BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG?

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 08:08 PM
bigger!!!!

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 08:12 PM
So as you all are aware, today I went looking for a second head writer for a new show. I found just that. With ICW, the problem was that so many new people joined, it was over whelming trying to fit everyone in. With the people I have in place now to help out, I feel that the direction IWA is going in is a promising one. So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce the new creative members of IWA.

Torphy- He will be the head writer for the new show and brand, Frenzy. It will occur on Friday nights. He will make the decisions of who is pushed, who isn't, who is champ, who isn't, and all that other fun stuff. I won't have my hands in it, as he won't have his hands in Chaos.

BennytheBall-He will be Torphy's right hand man. Benny has never done creative before, but he has a creative mind, and with Torphy at his lead, I know benny will learn quick.

Super Dave-I'll explain what he is doing in a sec.

In addition to a second show/brand, we will be introducing a third show! This show will be a much smaller show, only featuring a few promos and a few matches. Think Superstars or Main Event from the WWE. Vandarius will be heading this up, along with the help of Super Dave. This will feature talent from both brands who aren't currently being used on the main show, along with an occasional appearance from a big name on each brand. This way, everyone stays active, even if your not being used on chaos or Frenzy. The name of this third show will be Intensity.

This brand split and new shows will begin right after Destined for Immortality. For now, there will be super shows going into DFI. So, I'd like to give a big welcome to the three new members to the creative team! WOO HOO!

Asherdelampyr
11-30-2012, 08:17 PM
So as you all are aware, today I went looking for a second head writer for a new show. I found just that. With ICW, the problem was that so many new people joined, it was over whelming trying to fit everyone in. With the people I have in place now to help out, I feel that the direction IWA is going in is a promising one. So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce the new creative members of IWA.

Torphy- He will be the head writer for the new show and brand, Frenzy. It will occur on Friday nights. He will make the decisions of who is pushed, who isn't, who is champ, who isn't, and all that other fun stuff. I won't have my hands in it, as he won't have his hands in Chaos.

BennytheBall-He will be Torphy's right hand man. Benny has never done creative before, but he has a creative mind, and with Torphy at his lead, I know benny will learn quick.

In addition to a second show/brand, we will be introducing a third show! This show will be a much smaller show, only featuring a few promos and a few matches. Think Superstars or Main Event from the WWE. Vandarius will be heading this up, along with the help of Super Dave. This will feature talent from both brands who aren't currently being used on the main show, along with an occasional appearance from a big name on each brand. This way, everyone stays active, even if your not being used on chaos or Frenzy. The name of this third show will be Intensity.

This brand split and new shows will begin right after Destined for Immortality. For now, there will be super shows going into DFI. So, I'd like to give a big welcome to the three new members to the creative team! WOO HOO!

Awesome news, can't wait to see it all unfold, grats to Torphy, Benny and Dave, 3 guys who I know will do awesome!

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Brilliant news.

Torphs, you know how we're tag partners and always saying how we should be joint world champs...hint hint ;) Haha messing, great to see you back in a big way!

Benny & Dave- great to see new guys step up :)

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Brilliant news.

Torphs, you know how we're tag partners and always saying how we should be joint world champs...hint hint ;) Haha messing, great to see you back in a big way!

Benny & Dave- great to see new guys step up :)

Somewhere, S.E.Z's heart is breaking. :p

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Promo assignments going out now!

S.E. Zero
11-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Somewhere, S.E.Z's heart is breaking. :p

Nope (a la Ambrose) ;)

:p

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Nope (a la Ambrose) ;)

:p

At least I didn't say, S.E.S.

S.E. Zero
11-30-2012, 09:27 PM
At least I didn't say, S.E.S.

Yeah someone can't get their S' and Z's right :rolleyes:

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok guys. Assignments sent out. I believe everyone who is apart of Destined for Immortality in January, is featured on this show, so if you didn't get an assignment, it doesn't mean your not on the show. Just keep that in mind! I need these promos back by next Saturday.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Ok guys. Im off for the night. Probably wont be on much tomorrow as I have to work but tomorrow evening Ill be swinging by ;) have a good weekend everyone!

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 11:34 PM

Awesome to be a part of this. I'm going to give it my best man!

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Fuck, man...

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Fuck, man...

Is there a problem?

Torphy
12-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, here and in the recruitment thread! Fingers crossed that IWAs second show lives up to the reputation of Chaos!

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, here and in the recruitment thread! Fingers crossed that IWAs second show lives up to the reputation of Chaos!

So you have the responsibility of owning a show and babysitting me? Poor sod.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Fuck, man...

If this is an extension of the conversation we were having, please just pm me and not bring it to the boards. If its something else, then whats up?

Torphy
12-01-2012, 08:21 AM
So you have the responsibility of owning a show and babysitting me? Poor sod.

You realise that you'll be doing most of the work right? :P

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 08:22 AM
You realise that you'll be doing most of the work right? :P

Yeah, that sounds like that'll be a good idea. :rolleyes: ;)

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 09:08 AM
So just figured something cool out. My shop moved to a new building, but they didnt move the security caemras with them. I think they are leaving them in the old shop to keep an eye on the new company they leased the building to. Anyways, with where stuff is located now, i can pick up the shops wifi connection. This weekend im working by myself after like 6 pm...so that means tonight and sunday, totally taking my laptop to work :)

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 09:09 AM
So just figured something cool out. My shop moved to a new building, but they didnt move the security caemras with them. I think they are leaving them in the old shop to keep an eye on the new company they leased the building to. Anyways, with where stuff is located now, i can pick up the shops wifi connection. This weekend im working by myself after like 6 pm...so that means tonight and sunday, totally taking my laptop to work :)

Fucking tea leaves. ;)

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Also, kudos to awrestlinggod aka Domino, for getting his promo back in first!

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 11:38 AM
If this is an extension of the conversation we were having, please just pm me and not bring it to the boards. If its something else, then whats up?
That's not what it's about

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 11:45 AM
That's not what it's about

Then whats up?

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Then whats up?

Long week and it still isn't done.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Long week and it still isn't done.

Yeah long weeks suck. I was suppose to work on a building today, siding it, but the guy didnt get the material so instead of making some quick extra cash im in the shop. Ugh.

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah long weeks suck. I was suppose to work on a building today, siding it, but the guy didnt get the material so instead of making some quick extra cash im in the shop. Ugh.
Your not to good with sympathy and empathy are you? :p

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Your not to good with sympathy and empathy are you? :p

Lol what makes you say that :p

Divine: nah that jackass bearkg is a tool...just ask anyone.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Promo written, coloured and sexified.

Short one this week guys. I promise.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Promo written, coloured and sexified.

Short one this week guys. I promise.
He is lying. Its like 5 pms long! And its just him talking!

Jk! Its short but sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 04:15 PM
He is lying. Its like 5 pms long! And its just him talking!

Have you not read my promos these last few months? 5 PMs is like a quick breath to me! ;)

Glad you liked it.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
I gotta resort to going to the main wwe and tna threads to chat cuz no one is icing :/

Shining Light
12-01-2012, 04:29 PM
I gotta resort to going to the main wwe and tna threads to chat cuz no one is icing :/

Would love to but I'm taking another vow of silence until next weeks Chaos!

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Would love to but I'm taking another vow of silence until next weeks Chaos!

Im looking forward to see which direction u go with this :)

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Mr. Smyth is seen talking on his phone.

Mr. Smyth: That's right. Make sure that Mr. Black and Mr. Blood get paid in full in the next 48 hours. They've done excellent work for me and I don't want their reward to be delayed...

...Yes, organise that one too. Don't make it an advanced payment. I've already agreed with him that he'll be paid after the show...

...Well I think it's an excellent decision. It's what's best for business.

Mr. Smyth hangs up the phone.

Shining Light
12-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Im looking forward to see which direction u go with this :)

I have a few ideas and that's all I'm saying for now ;)

When I get a promo assignment, I usually spend 1 or 2 days brainstorming ideas, 1 day of research (mainly bible quotes) and then a day or two writing it up. It's a long process for what is essentially a 5 minute read, but the satisfaction I get from seeing it in the show is immense!

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Really? And now a "shaz sucks" tag, too? I have a feeling I know who's responsible for those tags.

Destruction
12-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I hope it's not who I think it is...

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I hope it's not who I think it is...

And I hope this doesn't escalate any further.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I bet it was Shaz, the attention seeking narcissist. :p

Shaz11
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I swear to god it wasn't me. Apparently there was one for the WWE FF as well. I dont know who's got a problem, but whoever it is, come and PM me instead of making pathetic tags in public.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 05:44 PM
So i figured it goes without saying, but i guess not. Im cool with people adding tags, but dont add a tag trashing someone or a situation. The tags like bear watches twilight or something are ok cause they are funny, but whoever, cause im not naming names without proof, wrote shaz sucks and primetime burial needs to either cut it out, or bring the issue up directly with me. Now, with that being said, lets save the drama for peoples mamas aight?

Torphy
12-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Whoever it is putting those tags up should take a good long look in the mirror and do a bit of growing up. Efedding is for fun and laughs, stop taking it so seriously. You don't like Shaz then as he says, take it up with him in a PM. Don't be a coward and anonymously post childish tags.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 05:48 PM
If people want to be childish, then leave 'em to it. If the best that they can di is write a couple of tags, then I'm not too worried about their world domination plans.

Essentially, my highly educated, well thought through opinion is simply this: fuck 'em.

Torphs, you get my femail?

VanHooliganX
12-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Whoever it is putting those tags up should take a good long look in the mirror and do a bit of growing up. Efedding is for fun and laughs, stop taking it so seriously. You don't like Shaz then as he says, take it up with him in a PM. Don't be a coward and anonymously post childish tags.

Don't take tags seriously pal. That's what Kevin Matthews did lol

They're irrelevent really. Although if i'm honest, I do enjoy stealing 1 from people once the limit has been hit with VHX approved :3 lol

TTC
12-01-2012, 05:52 PM
They did it for The Rock!

Torphy
12-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Don't take tags seriously pal. That's what Kevin Matthews did lol

They're irrelevent really. Although if i'm honest, I do enjoy stealing 1 from people once the limit has been hit with VHX approved :3 lol

I agree to an extent with that, but there's no need to insult the bloke, or anyone using tags. The joke tags are all good, but I have a feeling those tags were meant personally.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I agree to an extent with that, but there's no need to insult the bloke, or anyone using tags. The joke tags are all good, but I have a feeling those tags were meant personally.

Oi. You ignoring me, you bit tart?

Torphy
12-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Oi. You ignoring me, you bit tart?

No I was PM'ing you :D

Read it now! Get to tha' inbox!!

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:02 PM
No I was PM'ing you :P

How convenient. :p

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Mr. Smyth: So where are all the troglodytes hiding tonight? Are they looking to get some sort of title by their name by partaking in that Grand Prix gimmick tournament?

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Mr. Smyth: So where are all the troglodytes hiding tonight? Are they looking to get some sort of title by their name by partaking in that Grand Prix gimmick tournament?

Ace Note: Trogla-what? Buddy, slow down a sec, okay? I can't understand you with all that condescension coming out of your mouth.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Ace Note: Trogla-what? Buddy, slow down a sec, okay? I can't understand you with all that condescension coming out of your mouth.

Mr. Smyth: I apologise. I sometimes forget that I am in the company of dullards and as a result, I tend to use my higher linguistic skills without thinking about...well, you.

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Mr. Smyth: I apologise. I sometimes forget that I am in the company of dullards and as a result, I tend to use my higher linguistic skills without thinking about...well, you.

Ace Note: Tweak down the "douche-a-meter" just a liiiiitle bit more and I think we'll find some common ground, otherwise, you won't get any better.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Ace Note: Tweak down the "douche-a-meter" just a liiiiitle bit more and I think we'll find some common ground, otherwise, you won't get any better.

Mr. Smyth: Splendid. I really want to find some common ground with you. I don't think my life would be complete until we become the best of friends who know each other so well that we can finish off each other's sentences.

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Mr. Smyth: Splendid. I really want to find some common ground with you. I don't think my life would be complete until we become the best of friends who know each other so well that we can finish off each other's sentences.

Ace Note: That's what I was thinking, too! I was even thinking that we could do that whole, "I say one word and you say the next word that comes to mind" thing. That way, we'll know if we're in synch or not. For example, if I were to say something like...Kyojin, the next term you'd say would be, "Endurance Champion".

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Ace Note: That's what I was thinking, too! I was even thinking that we could do that whole, "I say one word and you say the next word that comes to mind" thing. That way, we'll know if we're in synch or not. For example, if I were to say something like...Kyojin, the next term you'd say would be, "Endurance Champion".

Mr. Smyth: Indeed, and he is more than welcome to keep that title. I could also use terms like narcissistic, ignorant, arrogant, egomaniacle to name a few.

Is it my turn? I could say...oh, I don't know...Oscar Layman and you can use a phrase like "man given the unenviable task of getting Ace Note over."

This is fun.

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Mr. Smyth: Indeed, and he is more than welcome to keep that title. I could also use terms like narcissistic, ignorant, arrogant, egomaniacle to name a few.

Is it my turn? I could say...oh, I don't know...Oscar Layman and you can use a phrase like "man given the unenviable task of getting Ace Note over."

This is fun.

Ace Note: You know what else would be fun? The trust test. You know the whole "I fall backwards and trust me to catch you" schtick? How's about we switch it up a bit. Instead of me falling back in your arms, can I fall back on the promise that you'll win a match more than once every orbit of Comet Halley?

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Ace Note: You know what else would be fun? The trust test. You know the whole "I fall backwards and trust me to catch you" schtick? How's about we switch it up a bit. Instead of me falling back in your arms, can I fall back on the promise that you'll win a match more than once every orbit of Comet Halley?

Mr. Smyth: Well, since you are keeping score, what is my win/loss record? Or are you just wildly speculating to make yourself look more intelligent than you actually are? Don't feel bad. Many people feel insignificant next to a successful businessman such as myself.

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well, since you are keeping score, what is my win/loss record? Or are you just wildly speculating to make yourself look more intelligent than you actually are? Don't feel bad. Many people feel insignificant next to a successful businessman such as myself.

Ace Note: Lemme, see...*gesticulates pressing buttons in mid-air*...that would be...hmmm.....you know what? I'm not too good with math. I think I'll just look at your recent Kyojin matches to get a good idea. Hey, it's estimating but it's better than nothing.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 07:53 PM
So...no one is at work...which means I'm on my laptop :D

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Ace Note: Lemme, see...*gesticulates pressing buttons in mid-air*...that would be...hmmm.....you know what? I'm not too good with math. I think I'll just look at your recent Kyojin matches to get a good idea. Hey, it's estimating but it's better than nothing.

Mr. Smyth: I don't work with estimates. I work with guarantees. So here are some certainties: it is certain that at the next episode of Chaos, the opponent I have chose for Kyojin would make everyone delighted. It is certain that regardless which of the three options that the troglodyte fans of IWA choose, my representative will beat Kyojin's representative at Full Throttle. It is certain that when Kyojin loses that title, he loses a big chunk of himself and will become a shell of the man he is, which isn't much a man to begin with.

But then, I guess that you would have gotten there eventually, with the use of your trusty imaginary calculator and everything.

K2Jelly
12-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Mr. Smyth: I don't work with estimates. I work with guarantees. So here are some certainties: it is certain that at the next episode of Chaos, the opponent I have chose for Kyojin would make everyone delighted. It is certain that regardless which of the three options that the troglodyte fans of IWA choose, my representative will beat Kyojin's representative at Full Throttle. It is certain that when Kyojin loses that title, he loses a big chunk of himself and will become a shell of the man he is, which isn't much a man to begin with.

But then, I guess that you would have gotten there eventually, with the use of your trusty imaginary calculator and everything.

Ace Note: Now hold up, good sir! Imaginary? Hell yeah! But functional? Most certainly! For instance, if I wanted to calculate how many fucks I give about your guarantees and how many fucks I'll give you once Kyojin defeats you again, the results will equal a resounding zero. Goose egg; which is pretty fitting since once you've been bested again, you'll have enough egg on yourself to feed a starving village in Afghanistan. Wanna know how I know? My calculator did the math. ;)

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Ace Note: Now hold up, good sir! Imaginary? Hell yeah! But functional? Most certainly! For instance, if I wanted to calculate how many fucks I give about your guarantees and how many fucks I'll give you once Kyojin defeats you again, the results will equal a resounding zero. Goose egg; which is pretty fitting since once you've been bested again, you'll have enough egg on yourself to feed a starving village in Afghanistan. Wanna know how I know? My calculator did the math. ;)

Mr. Smyth: Bested? By whom exactly?

No matter. It's irrelevant. Isn't it amusing though how this conversation is about my challenges, but no mention of yours. What is happening with your wrestling career right now? Oh, that's right: you would be the second person to debut here with a view to team up with Oscar Layman. I wonder if this will all culminate in a tag team match at Full Throttle? Oh, the unpredictability.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Anyway, great to IC with you buddy, but I must go now. Mrs. Ben wants some attention. She's like a puppy - if I don't give her some fuss, she'll start chewing the furniture and dragging her arse on the carpet.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 08:50 PM
All promo assignments for those who won in the awards nominations, have been sent out. A reminder, the awards ceremony will be embedded into the final show before Full Throttle, just so you all know :D

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 10:00 PM
So question for all of you, two actually.

First I've seen a few comments where people say "this show was PPV quality", and it was a regular Chaos show. To you, what is the big difference between the Chaos quality and PPV quality? The quality of matches? The amount of promos?

Also, what do you guys consider an appropriate Chaos quality match? What do you guys look for or expect when you read the weekly show?

S.E. Zero
12-01-2012, 10:20 PM
First I've seen a few comments where people say "this show was PPV quality", and it was a regular Chaos show. To you, what is the big difference between the Chaos quality and PPV quality? The quality of matches? The amount of promos?

I'd say to me, it's the sometimes abundant amount of promos. They take up an insane amount of time from the show and make it feel like a non-regular show (which given the Supershow is fine), but any other time it's just dragging out the show on to point where it feels as long as PPV should be (3 hours; rather than the standard 2 regular shows should be). I know that need to push a lot people at once may be strong but sometimes too many promos or the length of them (for instance the Infection promo) is just overkill.

A good number of matches for a regular show vary between 5-7 (depending on the length of them) and just about that amount of promos. About 4-6 promos do a regular show justice but again these being Supershows you're fine.

Also, what do you guys consider an appropriate Chaos quality match? What do you guys look for or expect when you read the weekly show?

I'd say more toned down action. Not to say you can't do anything special on regular shows but that level of quality should usually be saved for PPV's given that if the same level of quality between regular shows and PPV's is equal throughout it all, PPV's wouldn't feel as special as they do and PPV's with the right matches and build up (which this fed has shown has no problem with) should more often than not feel special since it's been drawn up to be that way.

There's my feedback :)

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 10:30 PM

I'd say to me, it's the sometimes abundant amount of promos. They take up an insane amount of time from the show and make it feel like a non-regular show (which given the Supershow is fine), but any other time it's just dragging out the show on to point where it feels as long as PPV should be (3 hours; rather than the standard 2 regular shows should be). I know that need to push a lot people at once may be strong but sometimes too many promos or the length of them (for instance the Infection promo) is just overkill.

A good number of matches for a regular show vary between 5-7 (depending on the length of them) and just about that amount of promos. About 4-6 promos do a regular show justice but again these being Supershows you're fine.

I'd say more toned down action. Not to say you can't do anything special on regular shows but that level of quality should usually be saved for PPV's given that if the same level of quality between regular shows and PPV's is equal throughout it all, PPV's wouldn't feel as special as they do and PPV's with the right matches and build up (which this fed has shown has no problem with) should more often than not feel special since it's been drawn up to be that way.

Thank you for the feedback S.E.Z.!

CM Rock-Austin
12-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Great show everyone! All the promos were great but, my top 3 were Kyojin/Mr.Symth, Divine/Blue, and Shining lights promo! Full Throttle is going to be a great PPV.

Jackson: Here we are again I see *smirks* and here I thought I was done with all this shit hahaha man was I wrong. *Shakes his head* Hawk meet Killa, Killa meet Hawk, I mean you might as well meet Killa since you are doing the same shit he's doing! And don't you say anything about me screwing you out of that IWA briefcase, I even gave you a long pause before I counted to 3 to give you a chance but, you kicked out too late. It's that simple, you didn't try hard enough and now Shaz is the IWA world champion. *Pauses* I had a gut feeling Shaz was going back to his old ways soon, it was only right, the fans cheering for him didn't feel right. Anyway at Full Throttle, Jack, Domino, you can thank Mike for this ass kicking you are going to get.

S.E. Zero
12-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Thank you for the feedback S.E.Z.!

Sure thing, hope it helps.

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Great show everyone! All the promos were great but, my top 3 were Kyojin/Mr.Symth, Divine/Blue, and Shining lights promo! Full Throttle is going to be a great PPV.

Jackson: Here we are again I see *smirks* and here I thought I was done with all this shit hahaha man was I wrong. *Shakes his head* Hawk meet Killa, Killa meet Hawk, I mean you might as well meet Killa since you are doing the same shit he's doing! And don't you say anything about me screwing you out of that IWA briefcase, I even gave you a long pause before I counted to 3 to give you a chance but, you kicked out too late. It's that simple, you didn't try hard enough and now Shaz is the IWA world champion. *Pauses* I had a gut feeling Shaz was going back to his old ways soon, it was only right, the fans cheering for him didn't feel right. Anyway at Full Throttle, Jack, Domino, you can thank Mike for this ass kicking you are going to get.

Hawk: Don't you dare compare me to Killa, if anything we are one in the same. Neither of us are common thugs like Shaz and Killa and we both beaten them. The only difference is you grew jealous of my success and screwed me out of my case. I made you an offer on case vs case and you made the dumbest decision rejecting that because now I must have your case to make things right. Shaz stole my goal and inflicted Mayhem onto the world but the way he did it was foolish because now he has no allies left. Smith, you may have won so far but you haven't faced me yet because I have beaten Shaz twice when you were not the crooked ref. Watch your back because your demise awaits you soon.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 03:51 AM
*The screen comes to life showing a darkened bar, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood are sitting behind a battered table that is holding the JBW Tag Team championships. Behind them are the Gears, standing with their arms folded. The bottom of the screen has B.B. identifying this as the "BB Cam" that Vivica has taken to using, sure enough, the viewpoint spins as she points the camera to herself and waves, before turning the camera back towards the table*

Mr. Blood: We have a few things we would like to get off our chests, this message is being broadcast wherever we have made our influence felt. What all of you ignorant, sister-fucking redneck pieces of shit don't seem to realize is that we are running the show now. We are not only the single best tag team in this fucking industry. We are the single most dominant force that exists here. You think that there is really anyone, anyone that can keep us down? Now listen up, as we are only going to be broadcasting this once.

First off, Uncle Fester and the Retard Twins. We both know that your boys there got something that they just ain't bad enough to keep. Fact is, them even getting those belts was nothing but a fucking fluke. Do us a favor there dr nimrod, clean those belts off real nice before you bring em on down to Full Throttle. Them tards probably tried to eat the damn things, and we don't want no goddamn retard slobber on our new belts.

Mr. Black: Dirty sons of Bitches.

Mr. Blood: Damn right. Look, it's a foregone conclusion that your boys only get to play at being champions until we meet, even the stupidest most inbred piece of trash that calls themself a fan knows that. So before they gotta come face us and get their asses whipped all over the place by the Dominant Predators, again, do something nice for them and get them some milkshakes or something.

Vivica: Unca Blood always knows just what to get people!

Mr. Blood: Now as for this "Infection". Now y'all stepped in some shit, didn't ya? I mean hell, your boy was champ for what, two, three days? God Damn. And now you boys want to try and throw your hats into the ring for our belts? Tell you what, Van, we actually have some bit of respect for ya. You act like a snotty nosed bitch, and Lord knows every time you open that god damn mouth Black here starts reachin for a weapon, but you did manage to make yourself a champion, after a fashion. As for you there, Carlos ecetera my name is too damn long, whatever.

Vivica: He looks like my parent's old gardener.

Mr. Black: Hush now princess.

Vivica: Yes daddy.

Mr. Blood: As I was sayin, Carlos, unless your last name is Guerrero you got a hell of a lot of work to do to try to be an impressive little mexican, or are you a mexican't? Either way, you boys get in our way, it will be the last stupid thing you do on God's Green earth. You see we got plans here, see these boys behind us? We got big plans here, and we just can not abide someone walkin all up through our house, trying to fuck with our goals. This is a friendly warning, that's a hell of a lot more than most get.

Mr. Black: Don't be stupid.

Mr. Blood: Now last but not least, that japanese fella, Kia or whatever. Look now boy what happened to you was what had to happen, and it could have been a hell of a lot worse but we were just paid to beat you, not hurt you. What's happening between you and the suit is fun to watch and all, but don't go and make the mistake that we are going to be joining in, well, unless the money is right, of course.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

*The Camera fades to black, as Vivica starts giggling*

Vivica: Now, what are we gonna get all the girls that want my belt?

Rehmix
12-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Rehmix put up the primetime burial tag, That tag has been up for God knows how long.

I DID NOT put up the shaz sucks tag. It is below anyone to go that far, and it was not Shaz's fault that what happened, happened. So you can squash that bug right now.

Dixon: Don't for one second think dat dis shit is over. Shaz betta' stay away from me, cause next time I see him, Imma Kill Him!

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 04:59 AM

I think this hits the nail right on the head. I'm as guilty as much as the next guy when it comes to long promos, and I'm wondering if it is possible to regulate the length of promos?

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:01 AM
I think this hits the nail right on the head. I'm as guilty as much as the next guy when it comes to long promos, and I'm wondering if it is possible to regulate the length of promos?

Pretty easily, the PM limit is 5k characters, so specifying like a limit of 1PM per person per promo or something could work quite well

of course, that is just my opinion. Been sitting back reading all of this, rolling it around in my head for a bit.

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 05:08 AM

I try to keep mine short and sweet if possible. Like this week promo with me, Shaz, and Jackson, I had known Jackson's had a good length and from experience with Shaz his would be long as well, so I am to the point getting the main things I want to say out. Length does not equal quality, you want your promos to cover all the bases and stand out. Special events I will break out bigger things or I try to keep my character different in each fed so I have more material to work with for example

EWNCW: Young, entitled Hawk
IWA: Heel Sting Hawk
JBW and EWA: Biggest thing there is and brutal Hawk

That way each fed gets a unique character and I get some variety when I right. Its still the same character all around but with some adjustments

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:13 AM
I try to keep mine short and sweet if possible. Like this week promo with me, Shaz, and Jackson, I had known Jackson's had a good length and from experience with Shaz his would be long as well, so I am to the point getting the main things I want to say out. Length does not equal quality, you want your promos to cover all the bases and stand out. Special events I will break out bigger things or I try to keep my character different in each fed so I have more material to work with for example

EWNCW: Young, entitled Hawk
IWA: Heel Sting Hawk
JBW and EWA: Biggest thing there is and brutal Hawk

That way each fed gets a unique character and I get some variety when I right. Its still the same character all around but with some adjustments

and everywhere you go, you end up feuding with me :p

Black Blooded is about the same everywhere, except for here. (But I am not really allowed to go into that)
on the other end, I think I am unique in that most of my IC posts are about as long as my promos for the shows :P I don't have a whole bunch of unneeded stuff, I say who we are aiming to beat up, call them some names, talk about how dominant we are, and end it. it's a simple, sweet formula that works for me.

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Pretty easily, the PM limit is 5k characters, so specifying like a limit of 1PM per person per promo or something could work quite well

of course, that is just my opinion. Been sitting back reading all of this, rolling it around in my head for a bit.

On the other hand though, if a promo is exciting, entertaining and holds the interest of the reader, could there not be an argument that length is not an issue?

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:18 AM
On the other hand though, if a promo is exciting, entertaining and holds the interest of the reader, could there not be an argument that length is not an issue?

that is where judging each on a case by case basis comes in, but really, you don't need to be Tolkien to create a good read, Stephen King works just as well, and at a level that is easier to ingest on an online medium

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 05:19 AM
and everywhere you go, you end up feuding with me :p

Black Blooded is about the same everywhere, except for here. (But I am not really allowed to go into that)
on the other end, I think I am unique in that most of my IC posts are about as long as my promos for the shows :P I don't have a whole bunch of unneeded stuff, I say who we are aiming to beat up, call them some names, talk about how dominant we are, and end it. it's a simple, sweet formula that works for me.

and I make a witty remark with some gaps for you to come back at to keep it interesting and thus we have a good back and forth chain.

Hawk: Look at this the most dominant tag team here got screwed out of their titles as well. I came here to rid this place of the posers and because of Jackson, one was able to win the world title. Jackson, you may have beaten Killa but youi are just as naive as he was because once I set my eys on a target, they don't leave it until it is left lifeless.

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 05:22 AM
that is where judging each on a case by case basis comes in, but really, you don't need to be Tolkien to create a good read, Stephen King works just as well, and at a level that is easier to ingest on an online medium

this, if you want to write classics, then wait for them to be on a PPV or Supershow where more people are more likely to read everything and the stakes are higher.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:24 AM
this, if you want to write classics, then wait for them to be on a PPV or Supershow where more people are more likely to read everything and the stakes are higher.

the real time to break out the 3 day promos will be the WM type shows, looking forward to that

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:30 AM
the real time to break out the 3 day promos will be the WM type shows, looking forward to that

Judging by the length of the Chaos shows, by the time DFI rolls around, I had better book some annual leave! :p

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Judging by the length of the Chaos shows, by the time DFI rolls around, I had better book some annual leave! :p

lmao, it comes with time, or so I hear.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM

of course, I say this and then make IC posts like the one on 311, that are giant

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 06:23 AM
of course, I say this and then make IC posts like the one on 311, that are giant

Not exactly giant though, is it? lol

Torphy
12-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Malcolm Adonis is back! Promo sent :)

B-MCINTYRE
12-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Not exactly giant though, is it? lol

i've seen bigger

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Rehmix put up the primetime burial tag, That tag has been up for God knows how long.

I DID NOT put up the shaz sucks tag. It is below anyone to go that far, and it was not Shaz's fault that what happened, happened. So you can squash that bug right now.

Dixon: Don't for one second think dat dis shit is over. Shaz betta' stay away from me, cause next time I see him, Imma Kill Him!

Thank you for admitting it. Like I said before, I wasn't naming names because there was no proof. But, so everyone knows, I spoke to a few others, and I found a way to tell who posted what tag, so, again, please, save the drama for yo mamma, cause this place is for fun :D

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:07 AM

The talk of regulating promos was discussed in the past.

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:11 AM

Like I replied to benny, we had discussed this thought on putting a limit to the length of promos, because a few people were making extremely large promos, and at times they weren't even group promos, it was just individual promos. But then the nagging part of me took over in the thought "why limit someone's creativity". This was originally what I was thinking in regards to promo limits.

For a normal show or normal promo, a limit of 2 messages per person per promo. So that would give someone 10k characters to use. I know I use that myself normally for each promo for other efeds, and I know others use close to that if not a little more, and some only use 1. For PPV's a limit of 3 messages per person per promo. Now of course if you are doing a joint promo with 1 or more other people, it would be a combined amount of like. Like for instance, with the Shaz/Hawk/Smith promo, the limit would have been 6 pm's in total.

Now there would be on occasion those promos that the two people involved have a chance to make something really impactful. I don't want to name names but there are a few promos coming up between now and then that would qualify, and to me, in those times, you shouldn't have a limit, because it comes down to creativity and letting your ideas flow and making it all gel, and not worry about if your within a limit.

What do you guys think of that?

Torphy
12-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I usually do between 5k and 6k character promos, essentially 5 paragraphs of speech worth. I think for individuals there should be a 2 message limit, maybe a 3 message limit for pairs, and a 4 message limit for groups?

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Like I replied to benny, we had discussed this thought on putting a limit to the length of promos, because a few people were making extremely large promos, and at times they weren't even group promos, it was just individual promos. But then the nagging part of me took over in the thought "why limit someone's creativity". This was originally what I was thinking in regards to promo limits.

For a normal show or normal promo, a limit of 2 messages per person per promo. So that would give someone 10k characters to use. I know I use that myself normally for each promo for other efeds, and I know others use close to that if not a little more, and some only use 1. For PPV's a limit of 3 messages per person per promo. Now of course if you are doing a joint promo with 1 or more other people, it would be a combined amount of like. Like for instance, with the Shaz/Hawk/Smith promo, the limit would have been 6 pm's in total.

Now there would be on occasion those promos that the two people involved have a chance to make something really impactful. I don't want to name names but there are a few promos coming up between now and then that would qualify, and to me, in those times, you shouldn't have a limit, because it comes down to creativity and letting your ideas flow and making it all gel, and not worry about if your within a limit.

What do you guys think of that?

Perfect example, Torph's just sent me a promo for Adonis this week that is excellent, and it's 2 pms, My guess is it's a little less than 10k. Perfect example...

and yes...I just pulled a Tommy Thunder and quoted myself :p

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I usually do between 5k and 6k character promos, essentially 5 paragraphs of speech worth. I think for individuals there should be a 2 message limit, maybe a 3 message limit for pairs, and a 4 message limit for groups?

My only problem with going with like a 4 msg limit for groups is, what if you have a group thats big, like last weeks promo with Dixon, Athena, Carlos, VHX, and Rage? Or the one with Kayfabolous, Carlos/VHX, and Three of a Kind.

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2012, 11:59 AM
I take it like real life, a promo is cut to hit there points...I'm not saying anybody does talk a lot ,but a long promo overshadows what the person before said and what the next person will say. Because of the on and on and on they just did.

Mind you I'm thinkin about it as real life , imagine for somebody to do a promo so long that you atually would like to read some/hear some and skip the rest because basically the outcome is known. The point was already given, so why drag the subject.

Ya know what I mean? (Its Sunday morning, I'm in-n-out of it lol )

S.E. Zero
12-02-2012, 12:40 PM
I take it like real life, a promo is cut to hit there points...I'm not saying anybody does talk a lot ,but a long promo overshadows what the person before said and what the next person will say. Because of the on and on and on they just did.

Mind you I'm thinkin about it as real life , imagine for somebody to do a promo so long that you atually would like to read some/hear some and skip the rest because basically the outcome is known. The point was already given, so why drag the subject.

Ya know what I mean? (Its Sunday morning, I'm in-n-out of it lol )

Bullseye. Therefore no one really sticks out because they're always looking to end with the last laugh so to speak, trying to be the bigger and better promo writer which doesn't always work out.

There is no point in limiting promos, just don't drag them out. If you can't cover what need to in under 10k characters (alone), which is a full page post wise then damn, you may be trying too hard to stand out. Over 10k should be done well with a joint promo, as more than two people can work well enough to do over 10k just fine.

KJ PUNK
12-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Bullseye. Therefore no one really sticks out because they're always looking to end with the last laugh so to speak, trying to be the bigger and better promo writer which doesn't always work out.

There is no point in limiting promos, just don't drag them out. If you can't cover what need to in under 10k characters (alone), which is a full page post wise then damn, you may be trying too hard to stand out. Over 10k should be done well with a joint promo, as more than two people can work well enough to do over 10k just fine.

This. I pretty much get to the point in mine and don't drag them on, because that's where most promos get lost and get boring. If I feel myself struggling with something to say, then I know it's time to end it soon.

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 01:40 PM

This is a very valid point. I know I've been guilty of this a few times - wanting to have a lengthy, substantial promo - but a more "economical" promo would be much better.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Schweizner: So, the IWA World Championship has changed hands 3 times in a month. The IWA Endurance Championship is being put on the line with "representatives". So I guess that means my boys are not only the most fighting champions in IWA, but also in possession of the most prestigious championship.

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 03:06 PM
This. I pretty much get to the point in mine and don't drag them on, because that's where most promos get lost and get boring. If I feel myself struggling with something to say, then I know it's time to end it soon.

I don't know if anybody else does this, but since IWA started, Eddie & I do a structure before commencing the promo. Can't remember who came up with the idea, but it is useful with back and forths. It's just a plan to say person (a) says this, person (b) responds, person (a) covers this point, person (b) issues challenge etc.

Promos may still be lengthy, but at least there is something there to build on so at least something new crops up, as opposed to repetitiveness.

CM Rock-Austin
12-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Hawk: Don't you dare compare me to Killa, if anything we are one in the same. Neither of us are common thugs like Shaz and Killa and we both beaten them. The only difference is you grew jealous of my success and screwed me out of my case. I made you an offer on case vs case and you made the dumbest decision rejecting that because now I must have your case to make things right. Shaz stole my goal and inflicted Mayhem onto the world but the way he did it was foolish because now he has no allies left. Smith, you may have won so far but you haven't faced me yet because I have beaten Shaz twice when you were not the crooked ref. Watch your back because your demise awaits you soon.
Jackson: Let's see, you attacked me when I wasn't ready and want my briefcase so yea, you are Killa but, the only difference is that I can understand what the hell you are saying. And hold up, I never rejected your decision, in fact I wanted to do it but, May made his decision already! Us two the same!? You're joking right, we are nothing alike. I face people head on, I don't sneak attack for an advantage like you do so the fact you think we are the same is a shock....actually it doesn't since you obviously delusional. I told you I didn't screw you out of no damn briefcase but, you don't want to hear it so I just let you believe that for your sake. Anyway, of course I have to watch my back with you, I have to make sure I don't get anymore surprised attacks and good luck trying on trying to beat me to get this briefcase, you are going to need it.

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Jackson: Let's see, you attacked me when I wasn't ready and want my briefcase so yea, you are Killa but, the only difference is that I can understand what the hell you are saying. And hold up, I never rejected your decision, in fact I wanted to do it but, May made his decision already! Us two the same!? You're joking right, we are nothing alike. I face people head on, I don't sneak attack for an advantage like you do so the fact you think we are the same is a shock....actually it doesn't since you obviously delusional. I told you I didn't screw you out of no damn briefcase but, you don't want to hear it so I just let you believe that for your sake. Anyway, of course I have to watch my back with you, I have to make sure I don't get anymore surprised attacks and good luck trying on trying to beat me to get this briefcase, you are going to need it.

Hawk: First off I am to good for a sneak attack, I took you out because you screwed me. The last 2 times I faced Shaz I beat him yet when I face him with his little friend as a ref, I suddenly lose. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 and 2 together.

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
IC as Killa: Ohhhh HFN!!!a (hell fuckin nawww) I Kno Peanut Butter Cup mudasuka's ain't Sayin My Name Out Loud! ...I Can't Believe I'm Hearin It, Hearin Diz, Hearin da Sound up in da Air!! ...If Killa Kno's..Its One Thang 4sho ..Is datt I Can Breakaway and shadder jaws datt belong 2 Jackson & HawK.

Join Up, yeayeaa I sujest, Join da Fuk up ..Cuz if I see even a strand of ya fooligans near by me then itits yo life.

Death could b knockin @ ya door, open up cuz killa is comin 2 see y'all Asap..I swear, I swear 2 me and I swear to da reaper..Jacki and Hawkshiet Cud Get Yapp'd!!!!!!

Killa,killa,killa.

K2Jelly
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Schweizner: So, the IWA World Championship has changed hands 3 times in a month. The IWA Endurance Championship is being put on the line with "representatives". So I guess that means my boys are not only the most fighting champions in IWA, but also in possession of the most prestigious championship.

Drek: I couldn't agree with you more which is why it'll mean so much to us after we win our match at Full Throttle and face you guys for those straps.

Macoonie: Ah, ah, ah. Not just face them. Beat them.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Drek: I couldn't agree with you more which is why it'll mean so much to us after we win our match at Full Throttle and face you guys for those straps.

Macoonie: Ah, ah, ah. Not just face them. Beat them.

Schweizner: Wow. That sounded like....

Kayfabe

K2Jelly
12-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Schweizner: Wow. That sounded like....

Kayfabe

Macoonie: See? This guy gets it! ;)

Drek: I think someone's been reading our blogs.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Macoonie: See? This guy gets it! ;)

Drek: I think someone's been reading our blogs.

Schweizner: Of course I do. You guys make me glad that there is NO credible tag teams for taking Damaged Goods' titles!

OOC: Despite the fact I think Black Blooded will win at Full Throttle....

K2Jelly
12-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Schweizner: Of course I do. You guys make me glad that there is NO credible tag teams for taking Damaged Goods' titles!

OOC: Despite the fact I think Black Blooded will win at Full Throttle....

Macoonie: Not according to the Full Throttle polls.

Drek: The top choice for the number one contender's match features your truly. How's that for credible?

Destruction
12-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Macoonie: Not according to the Full Throttle polls.

Drek: The top choice for the number one contender's match features your truly. How's that for credible?

Schweizner: So fans are voting for you. Doesn't make you credible. Becoming credible, depends if Bear decides for you to beat Damaged Goods

Yeah. I can break Kayfabe too.

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Schweizner: So fans are voting for you. Doesn't make you credible. Becoming credible, depends if Bear decides for you to beat Damaged Goods

May: Bear? Who in the hell is this bear character? I decide what matches happen, and from my point of view, Black Blooded vs Damaged Goods should be a fair fight. As for Kayfabolous vs Carlos and Van vs Three of a Kind, I'm pulling for Three of a Kind because of their lineage

K2Jelly
12-02-2012, 05:33 PM

Macoonie: You forget though, we're babyfaces and the rest of the tag teams around here happen to be heel.

Drek: That means that we have an advantage. Everyone knows that a feud is only compelling when at least one face or one team of faces are involved. Who would want to see Heel v. Heel?

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Macoonie: You forget though, we're babyfaces and the rest of the tag teams around here happen to be heel.

Drek: That means that we have an advantage. Everyone knows that a feud is only compelling when at least one face or one team of faces are involved. Who would want to see Heel v. Heel?

May: Lets get one thing correct. It doesn't matter if it's good guys vs bad guys, or good guys vs good guys or bad guys vs bad guys, all that matter is that the individuals in a match can put on a great match. Understood?

K2Jelly
12-02-2012, 05:40 PM
May: Lets get one thing correct. It doesn't matter if it's good guys vs bad guys, or good guys vs good guys or bad guys vs bad guys, all that matter is that the individuals in a match can put on a great match. Understood?

Drek: But of course. The thing is though, the greatest feuds and the most compelling storylines of all time have at least included a babyface. I can't really remember a good heel v. heel feud. They're rare but it's happened before. We don't say this to try and convince anyone to put us in a match against Damaged Goods. All we state are facts and so far, the people have decided that they'd like to see Kayfabulous get a shot at the tag team titles.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Mr. Blood: For the next few weeks, until we take it from your tard twins, that is.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Mr. Blood: For the next few weeks, until we take it from your tard twins, that is.

Schweizner: I believe Sir, you are getting ahead of yourself. The IWA Tag Team Championship is something Damaged Goods holds with pride. Gaileo and Gommenta carry them on their shoulders, and lets not forget, have already defeated yourself, Mr. Black, Victor Elric and Ivan Draymen, Whiz, Iceman and the NCII to still be holding these championships. I fear you underestimate us Mr. Blood, but we don't underestimate you. If anything, we overestimate you, how we know we will destroy you in whatever environment we battle in.

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Man....iwa keeps growing and growing...this is great :)

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Schweizner: I believe Sir, you are getting ahead of yourself. The IWA Tag Team Championship is something Damaged Goods holds with pride. Gaileo and Gommenta carry them on their shoulders, and lets not forget, have already defeated yourself, Mr. Black, Victor Elric and Ivan Draymen, Whiz, Iceman and the NCII to still be holding these championships. I fear you underestimate us Mr. Blood, but we don't underestimate you. If anything, we overestimate you, how we know we will destroy you in whatever environment we battle in.

Mr. Blood: Listen creepy, it doesn't matter what you believe, it doesn't matter what shit you manage to fill those quagmires your boys have in their skulls, all that matters is Full Throttle. You want to talk about destruction? Ask around, asshole. We are the single most destructive force in this fucking Industry, all by ourselves. We we destroying entire companies when your boys were still just the creepy patients that you were entirely too close to all day, we have on some of the meanest, toughest, and craziest sons of bitches to ever step into a wrestling ring. and not only have we survived, we have fucking thrived!

Mr. Black: We are the Dominant Predators for a reason.

Mr. Blood: And there ain't a god damn thing that you, Tweeddledipshit or Tweedledumbass can do about it.

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Mr. Blood: Listen creepy, it doesn't matter what you believe, it doesn't matter what shit you manage to fill those quagmires your boys have in their skulls, all that matters is Full Throttle. You want to talk about destruction? Ask around, asshole. We are the single most destructive force in this fucking Industry, all by ourselves. We we destroying entire companies when your boys were still just the creepy patients that you were entirely too close to all day, we have on some of the meanest, toughest, and craziest sons of bitches to ever step into a wrestling ring. and not only have we survived, we have fucking thrived!

Mr. Black: We are the Dominant Predators for a reason.

Mr. Blood: And there ain't a god damn thing that you, Tweeddledipshit or Tweedledumbass can do about it.

Cody Hart: Will you please staple your mouths shut so we no longer have to listen to you two? Please?

Ryan Hart: No, they couldn't do that. Then they would have no way of spewing out their toxic garbage they call truth.

Cody: Truth?! HA! All they say is a bunch of mindless dribble. They aren't going to beat Damaged Goods at Full Throttle. I can already see it now can't you Ryan?

Ryan: Why yes I can....Damaged Goods vs Three of a Kind for the IWA World Tag Team Championships.

Cody: The first tag champs vs the royalty of wrestling...it would be perfect...

Ryan: No...it would be perfect if Ashley is at our side after having won the Vanity Championship.

Cody: True...very true

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 12:01 AM
So guys, some news for the next show. First, besides doing a new format for the show, I'm going to try and do 1 match in a different format, similar to something I saw in TWE i believe. Also, there will be a fully written match on this show, as there will be a first time encounter between to wrestlers!

Glamour Girl
12-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Two beautiful women walk into the arena; one blonde dressed in a white lace outfit and the other with raven hair and dressed in black leather. The blonde girl is holding a map as she walks and the raven haired girl looks impatient.

Raven-haired: This can't be the right place.

Blonde: No, no this is it. See this sign here on the map? It's that sign right there.

Raven-haired: Really? This looks like the the place where good taste goes to die.

The blonde girl looks around a bit.

Blonde: Eww I know. I wish this wasn't the right place. But not to worry, I brought some things that will make our dressing room a sanctuary where we can hide out from the world or at least from this hideous place.

Raven-haired: Where is our dressing room anyway?

The blonde girl goes back to looking at the map.

Blonde: I can't tell. This map is all confusing and not properly labeled. Would it kill them to have our names clearly pointed out on the map so people can find it?

The raven-haired girl scoffs and shakes her head.

Blonde: Well I found the women's locker room at least so maybe we can go ask for directions there.

Raven-haired: Are you kidding me? Those skanks aren't going to help us. We'll find our own dressing room.

The blonde girl grins and tosses the map on the floor. The raven-haired girl grins back at her and they walk off together.

CM Rock-Austin
12-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Hawk: First off I am to good for a sneak attack, I took you out because you screwed me. The last 2 times I faced Shaz I beat him yet when I face him with his little friend as a ref, I suddenly lose. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 and 2 together.
Jackson: So that attack on Chaos was what exactly, yea, stop with the bullshit, and it doesn't take a lawyer to know that you can't handle the truth.

IC as Killa: Ohhhh HFN!!!a (hell fuckin nawww) I Kno Peanut Butter Cup mudasuka's ain't Sayin My Name Out Loud! ...I Can't Believe I'm Hearin It, Hearin Diz, Hearin da Sound up in da Air!! ...If Killa Kno's..Its One Thang 4sho ..Is datt I Can Breakaway and shadder jaws datt belong 2 Jackson & HawK.

Join Up, yeayeaa I sujest, Join da Fuk up ..Cuz if I see even a strand of ya fooligans near by me then itits yo life.

Death could b knockin @ ya door, open up cuz killa is comin 2 see y'all Asap..I swear, I swear 2 me and I swear to da reaper..Jacki and Hawkshiet Cud Get Yapp'd!!!!!!

Killa,killa,killa.
Jackson: I don't know what the fuck you just said sooooo good luck with that.

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Punk: Kyojin, if the fans select me to face Smyth's representive for the Endurance Championship, then you have nothing to worry about. I'll be sure to keep at least one championship in this company in the hands of a respectable man.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Punk: Kyojin, if the fans select me to face Smyth's representive for the Endurance Championship, then you have nothing to worry about. I'll be sure to keep at least one championship in this company in the hands of a respectable man.

Cody: how foolish you are. Why would the fans pick you when you couldnt even hold onto your own title;

Ryan: if we were a choice we would be the most dominate pick there is

Cody: thats because we are harts, we are just born to be better than others.

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Cody: how foolish you are. Why would the fans pick you when you couldnt even hold onto your own title;

Ryan: if we were a choice we would be the most dominate pick there is

Cody: thats because we are harts, we are just born to be better than others.

Punk: Probably because this isn't a circle jerk competition. Or else you two would be shoe ins!

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Punk: Probably because this isn't a circle jerk competition. Or else you two would be shoe ins!

Cody: Wo wo wo, talking about circle jerking? Remind me to not be near you in the locker rooms.

K2Jelly
12-03-2012, 03:27 PM

Drek: Hey, PUNK! What's up?!

Macoonie: Hope we're not interrupting this little heel and face back and forth you guys got going on.

Drek: If not, we'll be happy to join in and even things up.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Drek: Hey, PUNK! What's up?!

Macoonie: Hope we're not interrupting this little heel and face back and forth you guys got going on.

Drek: If not, we'll be happy to join in and even things up.

Cody: Oh lord...why don't you two go back behind the computer bashing all of the real wrestlers.

Ryan: We know you don't stand a chance of winning at Full Throttle.

Cody: No...there is only one team that will win..and it's three of a kind

K2Jelly
12-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Cody: Oh lord...why don't you two go back behind the computer bashing all of the real wrestlers.

Ryan: We know you don't stand a chance of winning at Full Throttle.

Cody: No...there is only one team that will win..and it's three of a kind

Drek: Pssh. Whatever. I doubt you're even real Hart family members. :rolleyes:

Macoonie: Yeah. Any backwater hick can claim that they're wrestling royalty.

Drek: You know what I think?

Macoonie: That we should expose these frauds in our next blog?

Drek: Hell yeah!

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Guess what boys and girls, after this next match I do, all my matches for this next weeks Chaos will be done! Also, if i get the other matches back and all the promos back by Friday, the show will go up 2 days early as I will have the day off and the gf will be working

The Tyndall Effect
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Guess what boys and girls, after this next match I do, all my matches for this next weeks Chaos will be done! Also, if i get the other matches back and all the promos back by Friday, the show will go up 2 days early as I will have the day off and the gf will be working
Yes, time away from the gf! ...er, I mean...
lol sounds cool, boss.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Drek: Pssh. Whatever. I doubt you're even real Hart family members. :rolleyes:

Macoonie: Yeah. Any backwater hick can claim that they're wrestling royalty.

Drek: You know what I think?

Macoonie: That we should expose these frauds in our next blog?

Drek: Hell yeah!

Ryan: Frauds? We aren't frauds!

Cody: We will take DNA tests to prove it.

Ryan: Make sure in your next blog, to tell the world that you two are nothing more than internet geeks who will never be champs.

Cody: Now that would be a 5 star worthy blog

K2Jelly
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Ryan: Frauds? We aren't frauds!

Cody: We will take DNA tests to prove it.

Ryan: Make sure in your next blog, to tell the world that you two are nothing more than internet geeks who will never be champs.

Cody: Now that would be a 5 star worthy blog

Drek: Funny thing about the DNA...

Macoonie: I sure got a lot of your sister's DNA the other night. #winkwink ;)

Drek: Oooooooooooooooh!

Macoonie: Might as we call her Niagara cause she falls head over heels for me.

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 04:09 PM

Mr. Smyth: Kyojin? Respectable? Are you really that dense?

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Drek: Funny thing about the DNA...

Macoonie: I sure got a lot of your sister's DNA the other night. #winkwink ;)

Drek: Oooooooooooooooh!

Macoonie: Might as we call her Niagara cause she falls head over heels for me.

Ryan: Funny he thinks talking about Ashley will piss us off

Cody: He is right...I'm going to rip his throat out.

Ryan: Wo chill, we aren't like those wayside bullshit wrestlers that attack people in the back.

Cody: Fine....when we face them...I get my hands on Macoonie first...

Super_Dave
12-03-2012, 04:19 PM

Days off are always a good thing....

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 04:23 PM

Punk: Are you dense enough to think that you would make a better champion?

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Punk: Are you dense enough to think that you would make a better champion?

Mr. Smyth: Are you so dense that you haven't noticed that I'm not in this to be champion?

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 04:43 PM

Kyojin: I know Punk, that's why I chose you as a possible representative. I know you have the ability to deal with it.

Kyojin: Oh and you're such a polite man yourself aren't you Smyth? I mean, it's not like you're a little bitch that ducks a one-on-one fight with me at every step. Oh wait a minute.

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Kyojin: Oh and you're such a polite man yourself aren't you Smyth? I mean, it's not like you're a little bitch that ducks a one-on-one fight with me at every step. Oh wait a minute.

Mr. Smyth: Ducks? No. You're just suffering from tunnel vision. You don't see the grander picture in all of this. Every decision I have made has been excellent business, and IWA has reaped the rewards.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Mr. Smyth: Ducks? No. You're just suffering from tunnel vision. You don't see the grander picture in all of this. Every decision I have made has been excellent business, and IWA has reaped the rewards.

Kyojin: No, you're the one that can't see past his own nose. IWA has reaped nothing. The only one with the rewards has been you.

Asherdelampyr
12-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Cody Hart: Will you please staple your mouths shut so we no longer have to listen to you two? Please?

Ryan Hart: No, they couldn't do that. Then they would have no way of spewing out their toxic garbage they call truth.

Cody: Truth?! HA! All they say is a bunch of mindless dribble. They aren't going to beat Damaged Goods at Full Throttle. I can already see it now can't you Ryan?

Ryan: Why yes I can....Damaged Goods vs Three of a Kind for the IWA World Tag Team Championships.

Cody: The first tag champs vs the royalty of wrestling...it would be perfect...

Ryan: No...it would be perfect if Ashley is at our side after having won the Vanity Championship.

Cody: True...very true

Mr. Blood: And who the fuck are you assholes? Wait, nevermind, I don't give a shit who you are or how big the coattails your are riding on make you feel boys, I can already smell the thick odor around you of "never gonna be shit". So why don't you take your little bimbo, pack your shit, and get your asses back up to the moose-ranch in Canada before your girlfriends miss you. You stick around here, and you are going to get hurt.

Mr. Black: Don't make us ask again.

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Kyojin: No, you're the one that can't see past his own nose. IWA has reaped nothing. The only one with the rewards has been you.

Mr. Smyth: Compared to the old ICW, IWA have increased viewing figures, higher attendances, and more merchandising being sold. PPV buys have been increased 10-fold. But you're right, IWA have not even remotely benefited from our little spat.

And what rewards have I gotten exactly?

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Mr. Smyth: Compared to the old ICW, IWA have increased viewing figures, higher attendances, and more merchandising being sold. PPV buys have been increased 10-fold. But you're right, IWA have not even remotely benefited from our little spat.

And what rewards have I gotten exactly?

Kyojin: PPV buys? For the first two PPVs? Well yeah that's not surprising. IWA is built off ICW. There's no way the viewing figures would go back down to 0. And what rewards have you got? Me not kicking your ass every single week- that's your reward. But it's okay Smyth, your time will come.

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Kyojin: PPV buys? For the first two PPVs? Well yeah that's not surprising. IWA is built off ICW. There's no way the viewing figures would go back down to 0. And what rewards have you got? Me not kicking your ass every single week- that's your reward. But it's okay Smyth, your time will come.

Mr. Smyth: You do mention about hurting me on a regular basis, yet there have been occasions where you and I have been face to face and you have done nothing. I'm starting to think that it's you who is, as you so eloquently put it, the "scared little bitch."

B-MCINTYRE
12-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Will I Am: You're all a bunch of fuckheads...

Wait... this isn't where I parked my car.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Mr. Smyth: You do mention about hurting me on a regular basis, yet there have been occasions where you and I have been face to face and you have done nothing. I'm starting to think that it's you who is, as you so eloquently put it, the "scared little bitch."

Kyojin: Smyth, you're the one who backs out of matches, not me.

OOC: heading to bed now bro, we should do this more often.

BennyTheBall
12-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Kyojin: Smyth, you're the one who backs out of matches, not me.

OOC: heading to bed now bro, we should do this more often.

Mr. Smyth: Indeed, but not for the reasons you believe. I don't expect you to understand though, but then you're not in a position of relevance.

OOC: We should go to bed more often? Awkward...

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Mr. Blood: And who the fuck are you assholes? Wait, nevermind, I don't give a shit who you are or how big the coattails your are riding on make you feel boys, I can already smell the thick odor around you of "never gonna be shit". So why don't you take your little bimbo, pack your shit, and get your asses back up to the moose-ranch in Canada before your girlfriends miss you. You stick around here, and you are going to get hurt.

Mr. Black: Don't make us ask again.

Cody: Ha, your funny.

Ryan: Seriously, shouldn't you guys be over in JBW waiting for it to close down?

Cody: Hell, your just as bad as the Van Hooligan X guy, you all become champions and shortly there after the company closes down.

Ryan: We'd be doing IWA a favor making sure you two don't become champs.

B-MCINTYRE
12-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Will I Am: Where the hell am I... and Where is my car so i can get the fuck out of here?

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
So in an update, next week, you'll see the pick for a match from the last prediction winner, Torphy. It's the main event :D

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey, for those who haven't voted on the thread to determine what matches will occur at the next PPV, I'm posting the link here.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27938-IWA-Full-Throttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should :D

Asherdelampyr
12-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Cody: Ha, your funny.

Ryan: Seriously, shouldn't you guys be over in JBW waiting for it to close down?

Cody: Hell, your just as bad as the Van Hooligan X guy, you all become champions and shortly there after the company closes down.

Ryan: We'd be doing IWA a favor making sure you two don't become champs.

Mr. Blood: Yeah, we are real fucking funny, right up until you are laying in a pool of your own blood. You want to try and blame us for ICW and HWA's failures? You should be wondering just what kind of strength it took for us to remain standing, and remain champions while everything fell down around us. You boys think a name can give you a good start in this business? You think anyone here gives a flying fuck who your daddy was? All that matters here is how tough you are and from the looks of it, the answer to that question is not fucking very.

Mr. Black: Worthless fucking pussies

Mr. Blood: What you think people are just gonna say "Oh wow, look, Harts, like two or three of them were good once, surely these won't be shit like 80% of the family is? All they see are another couple of bitches, probably whinier than Bret. At the end of the day, you ain't shit. Whereas on the other hand, Black Blooded have proven time and time again why we are the Dominant Predators of this industry. So go ahead, keep running your mouth, because 1 on 1, 2 on 2, or even 3 on 3, there ain't a way in fuck that you boys got a chance against real ass-kickers like us.

B-MCINTYRE
12-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Will I Am: Why are all you fucking pansies ignoring my question....

Find my car now... before you make m,e fucking angry.

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 09:42 PM

Punk: Shouldn't you be parking cars? I heard that's what you were doing after HWA was shut down.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Punk: Shouldn't you be parking cars? I heard that's what you were doing after HWA was shut down.
Divine: Divine heard he was working at Red Lobster busing tables

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-03-2012, 09:48 PM

Ramon: Will I Am? Why does that name ring a bell.. Do I know you chico?.

B-MCINTYRE
12-03-2012, 09:53 PM

Will I Am: Aren't you just fucking hilarious. You little shit. You cost me my job.

Divine: Divine heard he was working at Red Lobster busing tables
Will I Am: You too, you and Punk destroyed my life.

Ramon: Will I Am? Why does that name ring a bell.. Do I know you chico?.

Will I Am: It damn well better ring a bell. We used to hang out at HWA before that little group of nitwits blew it up.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Will I Am: Aren't you just fucking hilarious. You little shit. You cost me my job.

Will I Am: It damn well better ring a bell. We used to hang out at HWA before that little group of nitwits blew it up.

Ramon: I thought it was you man, hey.. hows things? Don't worry about the Punk and Divine.. Chris just can't help talking while Punk is still mad that nobody gave a damn about him while he was competing on that.. *Ramon smirks* Developmental show.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:59 PM

Divine: Will I am...hmm...aren't you buddies with Divine's old adversary, Dingle Mac?

B-MCINTYRE
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Ramon: I thought it was you man, hey.. hows things? Don't worry about the Punk and Divine.. Chris just can't help talking while Punk is still mad that nobody gave a damn about him while he was competing on that.. *Ramon smirks* Developmental show.
Will I Am: Things are good, except my car being missing. but hey no biggie. THat developmental show would have been great... If he wasn't there ruining it.

Divine: Will I am...hmm...aren't you buddies with Divine's old adversary, Dingle Mac?
Will I Am: Don't mention that name... I hate, Hate, hate that guy. He gets on my nerves worse then even you and what's worse he has a habbit of showing up at the smallest mention of hi..

Dingo: Hey guys, What you talking about? Where are we?

Will I Am: See. You fucking moron.

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Will I Am: Things are good, except my car being missing. but hey no biggie. THat developmental show would have been great... If he wasn't there ruining it.

Will I Am: Don't mention that name... I hate, Hate, hate that guy. He gets on my nerves worse then even you and what's worse he has a habbit of showing up at the smallest mention of hi..

Dingo: Hey guys, What you talking about? Where are we?

Will I Am: See. You fucking moron.

Divine: What in the hell is Dingle and Will I Am doing in IWA? You two are suppose to be out on your asses. This is Divines company

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Mr. Blood: Well, now that those dumbass reindeer-fucking Canadians are outta here, back to business. Uncle Touchy. Your retards have our belts, and for their sake I hope that doctorate is more legit than their supposed "toughness". We are going to introduce those boys to more pain than their mother felt when she learned she had failed as a woman not once, but twice. We are going to visit such pain on both or your worthless hides that Jesus Christ himself will come back just to try in vain to save you.

Mr. Black: And then, we are going to take the gloves off.

Mr. Blood: Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, I break you in fucking half.

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Shoot...you know what I just realized...I never posted a bio for Divine when i introduced him in IWA....

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Shoot...you know what I just realized...I never posted a bio for Divine when i introduced him in IWA....

bad e-fed owner, no cookie!

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 12:59 AM
bad e-fed owner, no cookie!

HA! Screw you! I don't need a cookie...I have a chocolate chip muffin :D

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 01:13 AM
HA! Screw you! I don't need a cookie...I have a chocolate chip muffin :D

Yum!
damnit, now after work I gotta hop in the car and get me a muffin

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Yum!
damnit, now after work I gotta hop in the car and get me a muffin

:D Muffins are the shiznet. Those, and warm donuts. Fucking love warm krispy kreme donuts!

Also, all my matches for the next chaos are all done :D :D :D I think you guys will like em!

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 01:16 AM
:D Muffins are the shiznet. Those, and warm donuts. Fucking love warm krispy kreme donuts!

Also, all my matches for the next chaos are all done :D :D :D I think you guys will like em!

I will if I win mine :p

I kid, I kid,

seriously though, don't make me come take your muffin!

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Also, I have kinda gotten "meh" about Krispy Kreme, there is a little bakery here owned by an Asian family that has doughnuts so good you don't know whether to eat them or rub them on your nipples.

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Also, I have kinda gotten "meh" about Krispy Kreme, there is a little bakery here owned by an Asian family that has doughnuts so good you don't know whether to eat them or rub them on your nipples.

I tried Tim Horton's donuts, but they suck huge balls! Krispy Kreme all the way for me

B-MCINTYRE
12-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Divine: What in the hell is Dingle and Will I Am doing in IWA? You two are suppose to be out on your asses. This is Divines company

Will I Am: Well... Retard over here shows up whenever people mention him... personally i wish he would just fuck off forever. Apparently he doesn't want to...

Dingo: are you tal...

Will I Am: Shut the Fuck up!...

Twan: I will shoot your ass if you keep talking Dingo... Just shut it. Now As I was saying. I do whate...

Will I Am: ... ver I want. If I want to make some dropkick wrestling wanna be find my car. I will make Chris Devine find my car. If Chris Devine has a problem with that he can take it upo with Johnny Hot...

Devine: HE WILL NEVER SHOW HIS FACE AROUND HERE!

Will I Am: YEs he will..

Devine: NO. He is dead...

Will I Am: Oh yeah... I remember now, he was meant to go find my car. Instead he gave me a hotwheels toy. SO I blew his fucking brains out. You'll be next if you don't watch what you say. Now you piece of scum. I might have been out of the wrestling business, but I have still been making millions and millions of dollars since HWA imploded. I'm a very, wealthy man and I don't care if you own this company or not. I have enough money to ensure I don't get annoyed for too long by scum like you... WHat did you say this place was called? IWA? Never heard of it. Is it the Incoherent Wankers Association? Because frankly that's the only type of company you could run, you worthless sack of crap!

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 01:29 AM
I tried Tim Horton's donuts, but they suck huge balls! Krispy Kreme all the way for me
you gotta find a local bakery, somewhere that puts actual pudding in the doughnuts and stuff. trust me, it's a whole different level of awesome

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 01:33 AM
you gotta find a local bakery, somewhere that puts actual pudding in the doughnuts and stuff. trust me, it's a whole different level of awesome

There isn't one in my town. If i ever remembered to stop when I was goingg to get my kid there is 1 on the way to get her. Im just forgetful.

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 01:35 AM
There isn't one in my town. If i ever remembered to stop when I was goingg to get my kid there is 1 on the way to get her. Im just forgetful.

I never forget food
birthdays, anniversaries, my own name sometimes, but never where the bakery is, never the important stuff.

CricketTragic
12-04-2012, 03:49 AM
I never forget food
birthdays, anniversaries, my own name sometimes, but never where the bakery is, never the important stuff.

Yeah a good bakery is like a great women... dont lose them

Asherdelampyr
12-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Yeah a good bakery is like a great women... dont lose them

even the sad bug knows! :p

VanHooliganX
12-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Van: Shh for a second people. Do you hear that? ...

It's the sound of the tag team division will be obliterated as a dynasty shall begin. Well, that and half of your dreams going up in flames but that's always in the background.

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Van: Shh for a second people. Do you hear that? ...

It's the sound of the tag team division will be obliterated as a dynasty shall begin. Well, that and half of your dreams going up in flames but that's always in the background.

Athena: They have no idea what's coming, but they will...

Torphy
12-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Adonis: Malcolm heard a rumour.. that if the fans vote for a Buried Alive match between him and Shinin' Light at Full Throttle.. Athena's gonna be the one to dig the grave. So how's that feel sweetheart? You gonna have two guys fightin' over your hole!

Malcolm turns to the camera and gives a big thumbs up and freeze frame.

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Adonis: Malcolm heard a rumour.. that if the fans vote for a Buried Alive match between him and Shinin' Light at Full Throttle.. Athena's gonna be the one to dig the grave. So how's that feel sweetheart? You gonna have two guys fightin' over your hole!

Malcolm turns to the camera and gives a big thumbs up and freeze frame.

Athena: I'm sure that's never been an issue for you since you give up your hole so freely sweetheart.

Torphy
12-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Athena: I'm sure that's never been an issue for you since you give up your hole so freely sweetheart.

Adonis: Woah woah woah pussycat! Ain't no need to get all blue up in here! Damn girl, why you gonna go and lower the tone like that? Besides.. exit only, you know what am sayin'? Malcolm is an advocate of ALL kinds of love.. just.. not THAT kind.. you wanna see Eddings about that sorta thing..

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Adonis: Woah woah woah pussycat! Ain't no need to get all blue up in here! Damn girl, why you gonna go and lower the tone like that? Besides.. exit only, you know what am sayin'? Malcolm is an advocate of ALL kinds of love.. just.. not THAT kind.. you wanna see Eddings about that sorta thing..

Athena: Eddings was the one who told me silly. He said once he gets a few beers in you... well he gets... other things... in you.

Torphy
12-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Athena: Eddings was the one who told me silly. He said once he gets a few beers in you... well he gets... other things... in you.

Adonis: Shiii' why you gonna have to spread yo' dirty lies around the place giiirl? You still mad that Malcolm chose that fine piece of ass woman from the club over you? Everyone up in this place knows Malcolm only has eyes for the ladies. Just 'cause you let Eddings tickle those man berries you got dangling don't mean Malcolm's into that too..

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Adonis: Shiii' why you gonna have to spread yo' dirty lies around the place giiirl? You still mad that Malcolm chose that fine piece of ass woman from the club over you? Everyone up in this place knows Malcolm only has eyes for the ladies. Just 'cause you let Eddings tickle those man berries you got dangling don't mean Malcolm's into that too..

Athena: Oh I know what you're doing; you're not out and proud yet right? It's funny you call them man berries cause that's the same word Eddings used when he talked about yours. It's so cute, it's like you guys already have your own secret couple language till you're ready to show your true colors. #tastetherainbow

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Damian: Now you bitches just hold the fuck up! Athena, while she look like a sexy man, ain't one! I know, I checked. Nothing I want, suga.
Adonis, on the other hand, he and I have a no-sexy-thing agreement from a while back.

Torphy
12-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Athena: Oh I know what you're doing; you're not out and proud yet right? It's funny you call them man berries cause that's the same word Eddings used when he talked about yours. It's so cute, it's like you guys already have your own secret couple language till you're ready to show your true colors. #tastetherainbow

Adonis: Daaamn you cold, baby. Hell, here's what Malcolm's gonna do for ya. He's gonna light a few candles, run a nice hot bath, put on his silk robe and play a little Barry White for ya. Then once he's all done warmin' you up.. he's gonna take you to his giant bedroom.. lay you down on his comfy ass bed.. reach into his bedside drawers and pull out a paper bag to place on yo' head so he can make love to you without feelin' gay! I'll see you around nine.

Torphy
12-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Damian: Now you bitches just hold the fuck up! Athena, while she look like a sexy man, ain't one! I know, I checked. Nothing I want, suga.
Adonis, on the other hand, he and I have a no-sexy-thing agreement from a while back.

Adonis: See, Eddings gets it. This guy knows that he can look but he can't touch.. but you Athena.. the jury's out on whether I want yo' man sized hands anywhere near me..

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Adonis: Daaamn you cold, baby. Hell, here's what Malcolm's gonna do for ya. He's gonna light a few candles, run a nice hot bath, put on his silk robe and play a little Barry White for ya. Then once he's all done warmin' you up.. he's gonna take you to his giant bedroom.. lay you down on his comfy ass bed.. reach into his bedside drawers and pull out a paper bag to place on yo' head so he can make love to you without feelin' gay! I'll see you around nine.

Athena: Hey it's not me you have to convince of your "straightness" Miss Elton John. Seems to me that all your smooth talking and lady loving is just a cover for what your heart really wants. Eddings is only agreeing with you because he knows if the cat's out of the bag he's sleeping on the couch tonight and he'd much rather sleep next to you.

Torphy
12-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Athena: Hey it's not me you have to convince of your "straightness" Miss Elton John. Seems to me that all your smooth talking and lady loving is just a cover for what your heart really wants. Eddings is only agreeing with you because he knows if the cat's out of the bag he's sleeping on the couch tonight and he'd much rather sleep next to you.

Adonis: Hey, if you gotta mask yo' own insecurities by tellin' lil lies about Malcolm, then that's cool sweetheart. I mean he'd probably do the same in your situation, but then again Malcolm Adonis is the sexiest man on this planet today, so he's got no need to bend the truth! It really is a burden but I can carry it.. someone gotta do it!

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 11:23 AM

Damian: Look now, Elton John I actually dated, Adonis, not so much, suga! Leave me out of this and stop calling Adonis gay, because if he was, I'd have been Pit Stop #1! Haaay! ;)

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Damian: Look now, Elton John I actually dated, Adonis, not so much, suga! Leave me out of this and stop calling Adonis gay, because if he was, I'd have been Pit Stop #1! Haaay! ;)

Cody: oh lord heaven above...this is the kind of people daniel may has working here?

Ryan: no wonder this tag team division, no...actually...this whole company needs saved

Cody: and who can restore this company to its former prestige?

Ryan: three

Cody: of a

Ashley: kind

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 12:22 PM
*The Star Signs happen to be walking by when they hear the commotion involving Adonis, Athena and Eddings.*

Pisces Pink (grabbing Sagittarius Blue's arm): Keep moving - we're supposed to go get smoothies together... hurry!

*Sagittarius reluctantly goes along. Mainly because Pisces is bigger than him.*

AirBourne
12-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Wells: It seems the people want to see me take on both Ryder and Edwards at the PPV, but the point remains, any three of those possibilities to vote on, I would win! They can't beat me, they can't beat the Freak! I'll destroy them both easily, and then go and win the IWA Championship!

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Cody: oh lord heaven above...this is the kind of people daniel may has working here?

Ryan: no wonder this tag team division, no...actually...this whole company needs saved

Cody: and who can restore this company to its former prestige?

Ryan: three

Cody: of a

Ashley: kind
Damian: If you little boys- and girl- have a problem, we can settle it now, suga!

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Damian: If you little boys- and girl- have a problem, we can settle it now, suga!

Sagittarius Blue: I wanna stay and watch!

*Pisces Pink just gives him >that look< and lifts him by his arm and keeps walking.*

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Creative, when you get a sec if you could check in the cave, there is something to look at

BennyTheBall
12-04-2012, 04:13 PM
To the Bat Cave, Alfred...

CricketTragic
12-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Israel: I have been put into not 1 but 2 tag team matches at Full Throttle, at least I can rely on my tag team partners of Orion Slayde and Killa... these are guys who may not life the same lifestyle as me but have conviction and honour and Integrity, traits that will see me go 2 and zip at Full Throttle

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Israel: I have been put into not 1 but 2 tag team matches at Full Throttle, at least I can rely on my tag team partners of Orion Slayde and Killa... these are guys who may not life the same lifestyle as me but have conviction and honour and Integrity, traits that will see me go 2 and zip at Full Throttle

Actually thats corrected. Your only in 1 :p

B-MCINTYRE
12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Will I Am: WHY THE HELL HAS NO-ONE FOUND MY CAR YET. DO I NEED TO START SHOOTING PEOPLE TO GET SOME ATTENTION AROUND HERE?

CricketTragic
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Actually thats corrected. Your only in 1 :p

Israel: About time Smokey or May or whoever the GM wants to call himself looks after his prized asset

when was this fixed Bear?

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Israel: About time Smokey or May or whoever the GM wants to call himself looks after his prized asset

when was this fixed Bear?

Like a day or two after I posted it originally.

Also, please, everyone who has voted so far, go back, and recheck. There were a few minor changes. Ok? Thanks!

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I hate when your boss says to call him and then he doesn't answer, especially when its late at night

CM Rock-Austin
12-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Will I Am: WHY THE HELL HAS NO-ONE FOUND MY CAR YET. DO I NEED TO START SHOOTING PEOPLE TO GET SOME ATTENTION AROUND HERE?
Jackson: Shut the fuck up about your car, it's gone deal with it!

CricketTragic
12-04-2012, 10:22 PM

Lmfao at that comment

Israel: With out the unneeded swearing I agree with this statement

B-MCINTYRE
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM

Will I Am: but, but, but... people are suppose to respect me... why does no-one respect me ...

CricketTragic
12-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Will I Am: but, but, but... people are suppose to respect me... why does no-one respect me ...

Israel: I respect you as a Human Being and as a person, I do not respect you as someone who can not stop whinging about their car

B-MCINTYRE
12-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Israel: I respect you as a Human Being and as a person, I do not respect you as someone who can not stop whinging about their car

Will I Am: Yeah. Is that so. Why don't you get out of my face if you're not gonna help me then.

CM Rock-Austin
12-04-2012, 10:42 PM

Jackson: ^^^^This guy said it for me

B-MCINTYRE
12-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Jackson: ^^^^This guy said it for me

Will I Am: I see... I think I need to explain what an expensive and precious car this is...

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Will I Am: I see... I think I need to explain what an expensive and precious car this is...

Mr. Smyth: Please do. But not here. Over there somewhere.

Asherdelampyr
12-05-2012, 07:38 AM

Mr. Blood: I swear to fuck if you don't shut the fuck up about your god damned car, we will chain you to the back of my bike and road-haul you until you are nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt. Nobody gives a damn about a man who's history was nothing but a series of failures and almost-reached. So fuck off, and go find something in line with your abilities, like cleaning the bathrooms or something.

Mr. Black: Fucking waste of skin

ooc: hey, great to see you around man, Will I am is always entertaining!

B-MCINTYRE
12-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Mr. Blood: I swear to fuck if you don't shut the fuck up about your god damned car, we will chain you to the back of my bike and road-haul you until you are nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt. Nobody gives a damn about a man who's history was nothing but a series of failures and almost-reached. So fuck off, and go find something in line with your abilities, like cleaning the bathrooms or something.

Mr. Black: Fucking waste of skin

ooc: hey, great to see you around man, Will I am is always entertaining!

He is a great heel... Everything he does is too piss someone else off... I got bored and wanted to IC... Haven't done any virtual shit talking in ages.

Will I Am: .... So yeah, as I was saying. My car is worth a lot of money. It's a one of a kind.. I have all the money in the world and I still can't replace this car... please help me find it. Wait a minute.... wait a minute... I believe you just insulted me.... You insulted me! Do you know who i am you pathetic excuse for a tag team... You can even admit that you being champions was the death of two tag divisions in the past. You want to talk about failures... Black Blooded emphasizes Failures... You should be polishing my $9000 shoes and bowing at my feet you insidious morons... Now my car is black and white striped. That should be enough information even for your small brains to be able to find, be a nice couple of lambs and go find it for me.

Super_Dave
12-05-2012, 09:38 AM
*Dave Steele sees a black car with white stripes.... he approaches the vehicles and looks around. He unzips his pants and begins to relieve himself as he pisses on the door and tires of the car.*

Dave Steele: Damn... This feels good. I really had to go.

The Tyndall Effect
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Damian: Has anybody seen the Homeboys? They been gone for a while now...

Bushido: Some Nathan dude had them pick up a ton of pudding for him- something about a TWE Pudding Pool Bikini thing.

No_1eddiefan
12-05-2012, 10:00 AM
He is a great heel... Everything he does is too piss someone else off... I got bored and wanted to IC... Haven't done any virtual shit talking in ages.

Will I Am: .... So yeah, as I was saying. My car is worth a lot of money. It's a one of a kind.. I have all the money in the world and I still can't replace this car... please help me find it. Wait a minute.... wait a minute... I believe you just insulted me.... You insulted me! Do you know who i am you pathetic excuse for a tag team... You can even admit that you being champions was the death of two tag divisions in the past. You want to talk about failures... Black Blooded emphasizes Failures... You should be polishing my $9000 shoes and bowing at my feet you insidious morons... Now my car is black and white striped. That should be enough information even for your small brains to be able to find, be a nice couple of lambs and go find it for me.

The last ever promo in HWA was a Will.I.Am promo- written by me.

True story.

Shaz11
12-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Shaz via Twitter:

@ShazMaTaz, y'all wanna know why I did what I did? Well, come Chaos and you'll find out! #BestInTheWorld #JealousPeeps

bearkg88
12-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Just a reminder, all promos due by saturday

Super_Dave
12-05-2012, 03:58 PM
My promo is in boss....

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Just a reminder, all promos due by saturday

I've gotta wait until after Saturday to read the show?

Seriously uncool, blood!

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Bear, did you get my thingy?

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Bear, did you get my thingy?

I didnt have one so im fine

Israel: I am currently working at re negotiating my contract... Hmm what could this possibly mean?

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I didnt have one so im fine

Israel: I am currently working at re negotiating my contract... Hmm what could this possibly mean?

Mr. Smyth: IWA have realised that you're getting paid far too much to just be jobbing, and are looking to rectify that as soon as possible.

B-MCINTYRE
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
The last ever promo in HWA was a Will.I.Am promo- written by me.

True story.

Sadly I missed it. but I'm sure you did a really good job of it.

bearkg88
12-05-2012, 08:33 PM
My promo is in boss....

Wait..I asked for a promo from you???? :confused:

bearkg88
12-05-2012, 08:37 PM
So good news bad news scenario. Good news the show will be up Friday! Bad news is because my gfs family xmas party got moved, so my weekend has been flipped all around. Ill be contact anyone who hasn't got their promo in to let them know of the change.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Mr. Smyth: IWA have realised that you're getting paid far too much to just be jobbing, and are looking to rectify that as soon as possible.

Israel: Actually Mr Smyth, I am trying to work out a scenario that involves me getting paid more and 'having to tag less' with has beens such as yourself... although this contract may or may not involve you somewhere down the road

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Israel: Actually Mr Smyth, I am trying to work out a scenario that involves me getting paid more and 'having to tag less' with has beens such as yourself... although this contract may or may not involve you somewhere down the road

Mr. Smyth: Did you just call me a has been? May I remind you that we debuted at around about the same time. Since then, I have gone on to make a name for myself and become one of the most sought after assets in efeding today. You, on the other hand, have made little more than a whimper.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Mr. Smyth: Did you just call me a has been? May I remind you that we debuted at around about the same time. Since then, I have gone on to make a name for myself and become one of the most sought after assets in efeding today. You, on the other hand, have made little more than a whimper.

Israel: And in the words of 'Mr Smyth' may I remind you that my debut PPV I teamed up with you and you lost that match and since then I am undefeated in PPVs on EWN Cable... how did your last PPV go?

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Israel: And in the words of 'Mr Smyth' may I remind you that my debut PPV I teamed up with you and you lost that match and since then I am undefeated in PPVs on EWN Cable... how did your last PPV go?

Mr. Smyth: The reason I lost that tag team match is because I was the only one in our team who actually took part. You spent so much time on the apron that it may as well have been a handicap match.

And my last PPV? Well, I made an excellent business decision that helped generate more interest in my feud with Kyojin. How hot is your feud at the moment?