PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

TTC
11-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Cody: Obviously you do if you are conversing with him
Brock: Who the fuck are you?!?!

Ace Note: Beat me to the punch. I was just about to bring that up. Ah well. At least I can rest assured that there's at least someone else ready to put Edwards in his place.

Brock: Shut your mouth Ace and wait your turn to be beat in the ring.

BennyTheBall
11-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Sorry for my lack of IC'ing guys.

Should have internet access again by tomorrow. Touch wood...

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Ill be on sporadically here, but not posting much. Trying to conserve battery as i have 3 hrs left b4 they start sales

TTC
11-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Okay guys I'm going to be off for awhile since like Bear I'm going to wait in line for WWE '13 or CoD: Black Ops 2.

Vandarius
11-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Y'all crazy mother fuckers for going on on Black Friday ;P

Nah just kidding, just be safe guys. People are fucking nuts.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 06:48 PM

Or they are fucking annoying. Lol.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 07:06 PM
*cody hart is seen sitting inside of a diner, there are two people with their backs to the camera sitting with him*

Cody: so its official?

???#1: yep. We signed them today.

Cody: good. After watching Lost Cause none of these so called teams are deserving of a title shot or being crowned champion.

????#1: i agree. The true royalty in wrestling should be champions. Not only will it elevate this company to a whole new height, it will re-establish the tag team division in all of wrestling.

Cody: and she has a chance at winning gold too.

????#2: yes and im excited for that. I spoke with Daniel and he says before long he will announce the news.

Cody: did he say what he was going to call it?

????#2: yes. Itll be the Vanity Championship.

Cody: i like the sound of that, the tag team champions and the vanity champion. We will be more dominate than any stable in wrestling history.

????#1: to our inevitable reigns as the best there is.

The three each raise glasses, as they clink.

Cody: i will see you all at chaos. Stay well.

*cody gets up, leaving the two at the table, as the cameras fade to black*

TTC
11-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Or they are fucking annoying. Lol.

2 more hours.

Nah some are cool.

chunkkynutzzz
11-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Stoppin by to wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving and to be safe and all dattt good stuff ,if its black Friday and ur gettin robbed in the NYC area..just say EFed and that can be the code to set u free ifs its me pinnin u lol

Enjoy the holiday!

TTC
11-22-2012, 07:35 PM
stoppin by to wish y'all a happy thanksgiving and to be safe and all dattt good stuff ,if its black friday and ur gettin robbed in the nyc area..just say efed and that can be the code to set u free ifs its me pinnin u lol

enjoy the holiday!

efed!!!!!!!

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Punk: Soon the IWA World Championship will be back around my waist, Van, Ramon and Dixon will all be cowering in fear and Darius will be lying in a pool of his own blood. Vengeance is quickly approaching. Justice will be dealt. The massacre begins shortly...

TTC
11-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Just bought MW3, CoD: Black Ops and WWE '13.

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Just bought MW3, CoD: Black Ops and WWE '13.

WWE '13 is awesome. MW3 was fun for a few months and Black Ops 2 or just Black Ops?

TTC
11-22-2012, 09:33 PM
WWE '13 is awesome. MW3 was fun for a few months and Black Ops 2 or just Black Ops?

Just Black Ops.

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Just Black Ops.

Story = awesome.

Multiplayer = meh, not so much.

TTC
11-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Story = awesome.

Multiplayer = meh, not so much.

Can't wait to play all three of them.

Rehmix
11-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Got NBA 2K13. Was trying to get WWE 13 but that junk was gone once they opened the video game cases. Also got three DVD for six dollars.

VanHooliganX
11-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Got NBA 2K13. Was trying to get WWE 13 but that junk was gone once they opened the video game cases. Also got three DVD for six dollars.

I'm really thinking about getting NBA 2K13. Problem is the fucking demo for it is TERRIBLE! :'(

Rehmix
11-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm really thinking about getting NBA 2K13. Problem is the fucking demo for it is TERRIBLE! :'(
I got it for the my player mode

VanHooliganX
11-23-2012, 11:22 AM
I got it for the my player mode

Exactly why I'm thinking about getting it lol

Vandarius
11-23-2012, 11:53 AM
You all need to get TellTale's The Walking Dead game. Like seriously, its the best game ever.

IT MADE ME CRY, GODDAMN IT. I DON'T CRY.

KJ PUNK
11-23-2012, 12:12 PM
You all need to get TellTale's The Walking Dead game. Like seriously, its the best game ever.

IT MADE ME CRY, GODDAMN IT. I DON'T CRY.

I played the demo. I ain't a fan of the gameplay style.

Vandarius
11-23-2012, 12:43 PM
I played the demo. I ain't a fan of the gameplay style.

Its a story game. The demo doesn't do justice. You make choices that effect what happens.

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 12:43 PM
I like the PS3 but the one thing Im fickle with, is the installing of the games. I'm impatient

KJ PUNK
11-23-2012, 12:54 PM
I like the PS3 but the one thing Im fickle with, is the installing of the games. I'm impatient

Yeah, installing the game data is a pain, so are the system updates. But it's well worth it just for the home entertainment value itself.

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah, installing the game data is a pain, so are the system updates. But it's well worth it just for the home entertainment value itself.

Well i live in the boonies so unles I take it somewhere that has DSL, I wont have to worry about updates :D

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 01:03 PM

Nice. I had to have the gfs brother stand in line for my copy of wwe 13

Vandarius
11-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Here I am, being old fashioned. You all enjoy your new games while I go shoot people with arrows on Skyrim >:D

TTC
11-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Here I am, being old fashioned. You all enjoy your new games while I go shoot people with arrows on Skyrim >:D

You sound like an old man now.;)

KJ PUNK
11-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Surprised nobody made an arrow to the knee joke.

K2Jelly
11-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Surprised nobody made an arrow to the knee joke.

Because everyone knows they're not funny. At all.

Shaz11
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
If any of ya'll have any free time, please could you check out my BTB:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?24259-WWE-New-Beginning

Just posted Raw earlier this week, and posted Smackdown just now! Thanks guys!

scribbler_jones
11-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi everybody! Hope your Thanksgivings went well - mine was... unusual. And there was...

NO INTERNET :eek:

I'm still getting myself back together after all that, so I will be ICing again soon!

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Ok guys, so i know we still have the month of Dec, and we have one more PPV, but I'm doing our awards show a little early. Basically starting from when ICW started in April, until now, I'm going to make nominations for each category. Each category has 4 nominations. You can only pick 1 nomination from each category. Shoot me a PM with your picks. Here are the categories and the nominees.

Superstar of The Year
Van Hooligan X
Darius
Kyojin
KJ Punk

Mid Carder of the Year
Shaz
Malcolm Adonis
Antonyo Angelo
Mr Smyth

Newcomer Of The Year
Israel Pamich
Sagittarius Blue
Brock Edwards
Jackson Smith

Champion of the Year
Van Hooligan X-ICW World Heavyweight Champion
Black Blooded-ICW Tag Team Champions
#-X-Treme Champion
Clint Foster-X-Treme Champion

Feud of the Year
Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse
Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X vs Darius
KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon vs Darius
Black Blooded vs Riley Omega/Mike Hawk

Match of the Year
3 Stage of Hell-Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X(No Remorse)
Insane Asylum Match(Lost Cause)
Van Hooligan X vs Kyojin vs Darius(Glory Days)
Darius vs KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon(Lost Cause)

Shocker of the Year
Tommy Thunder Named Special Ref For No Remorse main event
Rob Rage returns to wrestling to win Insane Asylum
Kyojin debuts, costing Ryan Wells X-Treme Championship
Mike Hawk turns on tag partner, Riley Omega at Glory Days

Tag Team Of The Year
Black Blooded
Damaged Goods
Mike Hawk/Riley Omega

PPV of the Year
Bad Habit(ICW)
No Remorse(ICW
Glory Days(ICW)
Lost Cause(IWA)

Ok guys. Also you can vote for yourself, if you honestly believe you are the best in that category. I'm giving everyone a week to vote, so they have until the 24th at 8 pm to shoot me their votes. Once thats done, Ill compile them, and work on getting a special show together.

This is a repost. Everyone has 3 days left to vote if you haven't voted yet

---Repost for others to see as there is a little over 24 hrs left to send in your submissions if you havent. If i get time tonight, I may specifically send this to those who are on the roster but havent filled it out!

Vandarius
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Bear I sent my votes in right?

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Bear I sent my votes in right?

I believe so

CM Rock-Austin
11-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Well black Friday was a success, got two new pairs of running shoes! Hope you guys had a successful one as well and a great Thanksgiving!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Just done my first promo for IWA :D

it's great to be back as Ramon but there was no doubt some layers of rust :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Ok guys, so i know we still have the month of Dec, and we have one more PPV, but I'm doing our awards show a little early. Basically starting from when ICW started in April, until now, I'm going to make nominations for each category. Each category has 4 nominations. You can only pick 1 nomination from each category. Shoot me a PM with your picks. Here are the categories and the nominees.

Superstar of The Year
Van Hooligan X
Darius
Kyojin
KJ Punk

Mid Carder of the Year
Shaz
Malcolm Adonis
Antonyo Angelo
Mr Smyth

Newcomer Of The Year
Israel Pamich
Sagittarius Blue
Brock Edwards
Jackson Smith

Champion of the Year
Van Hooligan X-ICW World Heavyweight Champion
Black Blooded-ICW Tag Team Champions
#-X-Treme Champion
Clint Foster-X-Treme Champion

Feud of the Year
Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse
Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X vs Darius
KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon vs Darius
Black Blooded vs Riley Omega/Mike Hawk

Match of the Year
3 Stage of Hell-Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X(No Remorse)
Insane Asylum Match(Lost Cause)
Van Hooligan X vs Kyojin vs Darius(Glory Days)
Darius vs KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon(Lost Cause)

Shocker of the Year
Tommy Thunder Named Special Ref For No Remorse main event
Rob Rage returns to wrestling to win Insane Asylum
Kyojin debuts, costing Ryan Wells X-Treme Championship
Mike Hawk turns on tag partner, Riley Omega at Glory Days

Tag Team Of The Year
Black Blooded
Damaged Goods
Mike Hawk/Riley Omega

PPV of the Year
Bad Habit(ICW)
No Remorse(ICW
Glory Days(ICW)
Lost Cause(IWA)

Ok guys. Also you can vote for yourself, if you honestly believe you are the best in that category. I'm giving everyone a week to vote, so they have until the 24th at 8 pm to shoot me their votes. Once thats done, Ill compile them, and work on getting a special show together.

This is a repost. Everyone has 3 days left to vote if you haven't voted yet

---Repost for others to see as there is a little over 24 hrs left to send in your submissions if you havent. If i get time tonight, I may specifically send this to those who are on the roster but havent filled it out!

No point me voting man, It would be unfair as I haven't seen enough to fairly vote.

Next time for sure though :D

TTC
11-24-2012, 01:05 AM
No point me voting man, It would be unfair as I haven't seen enough to fairly vote.

Next time for sure though :D

Just vote for Rookie of the Year and vote Brock Edwards.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 01:06 AM
Just vote for Rookie of the Year and vote Brock Edwards.

Who? Never heard of him bro.

I'm used to working with top stars see...

:cool:

TTC
11-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Who? Never heard of him bro.

I'm used to working with top stars see...

:cool:

By top, you mean high cause that is how I imagine Carlos in his free time.;)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 01:19 AM
By top, you mean high cause that is how I imagine Carlos in his free time.;)

Haha! :)

I'm off amigo, catch you later.

TTC
11-24-2012, 01:21 AM
Haha! :)

I'm off amigo, catch you later.

Cool. See you soon.

bearkg88
11-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Do me a favor. If ur apart of a promo where you are working with 1 or more other people, plz pm me with an update as we are a week from the deadline and im hearing some havent even started

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Ima get stuff done in the mornin and sendin it off ,bout to catch some zzz in a few mins. Just layin bak now on mobile.

IC as Killa:I Got a Bone 2 pick witchu Ryder

Yes Matt Ryder I would like 2 kill u.. no lie on my side, juz yo stupid lookin hair and shirt , and smilin all da damn time ,da fuk u so happy bout ?

TTC
11-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Ima get stuff done in the mornin and sendin it off ,bout to catch some zzz in a few mins. Just layin bak now on mobile.

IC as Killa:I Got a Bone 2 pick witchu Ryder

Yes Matt Ryder I would like 2 kill u.. no lie on my side, juz yo stupid lookin hair and shirt , and smilin all da damn time ,da fuk u so happy bout ?

Matt: Hold it there bro. Why are you so mad man? You need to lighten up a bit. Take the smoother and nicer route of life.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/258/395/ZackRyderEntrance2_display_image.jpg?1314982045

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Matt: Hold it there bro. Why are you so mad man? You need to lighten up a bit. Take the smoother and nicer route of life.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/258/395/ZackRyderEntrance2_display_image.jpg?1314982045

IC as Killa: Da Smootha and Ni.....Man ,watz wrong witchu Bo ..Dontchu Eva talk to me like datt again. U hearin me ,I rip yo tough off and cook it up ,feed datt talk to children ryder.

I ain't da one.
A calm tone I take as a threat and u sound like u wanna get leapy , u must not kno bout ,u must not kno

I #IncreaseDaMurdaRate

TTC
11-24-2012, 03:36 AM
IC as Killa: Da Smootha and Ni.....Man ,watz wrong witchu Bo ..Dontchu Eva talk to me like datt again. U hearin me ,I rip yo tough off and cook it up ,feed datt talk to children ryder.

I ain't da one.
A calm tone I take as a threat and u sound like u wanna get leapy , u must not kno bout ,u must not kno

I #IncreaseDaMurdaRate

Ryder: You are one of the craziest mofos I have ever talked to. Did you lose some marbels on your way or something?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/370/728/Zack-Ryder-Internet-Champion-Belt-and-His-pictures-3_display_image.jpg?1317513440

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 03:56 AM
Ryder: You are one of the craziest mofos I have ever talked to. Did you lose some marbels on your way or something?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/370/728/Zack-Ryder-Internet-Champion-Belt-and-His-pictures-3_display_image.jpg?1317513440

IC as killa: naw , its not datt..I found some and replaced da one's I had wit sum dat made more sense and cents.

Cents makes dollas ,and I ain't all about da money..but da money get me entry .Dats da gateway to a persons life nowadays..not mines.so I killem nd let da family appreciate each other b4 I eventually get dem too..

U followin me?

TTC
11-24-2012, 04:06 AM
IC as killa: naw , its not datt..I found some and replaced da one's I had wit sum dat made more sense and cents.

Cents makes dollas ,and I ain't all about da money..but da money get me entry .Dats da gateway to a persons life nowadays..not mines.so I killem nd let da family appreciate each other b4 I eventually get dem too..

U followin me?

Ryder: No man, I don't think I follow you. What's your twitter name?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/891/798/zackryder-6_crop_exact.png?w=340&h=234&q=75

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 04:16 AM
Ryder: No man, I don't think I follow you. What's your twitter name?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/001/891/798/zackryder-6_crop_exact.png?w=340&h=234&q=75

IC as Killa: This isn't Funny..ur not a comedian...I'm not laughin...and its Not a joke..Matt Ryder I'm fiddin 2 give u a closed casket ceremony wit No Friends at it from fear of me sittin on top of it starin back at them while they are seated.

And once da pastor finishes speakin bout ur goofy life, Ima stab him in da Face 4 Times!

Twitter datt.

TTC
11-24-2012, 04:24 AM
IC as Killa: This isn't Funny..ur not a comedian...I'm not laughin...and its Not a joke..Matt Ryder I'm fiddin 2 give u a closed casket ceremony wit No Friends at it from fear of me sittin on top of it starin back at them while they are seated.

And once da pastor finishes speakin bout ur goofy life, Ima stab him in da Face 4 Times!

Twitter datt.

Ryder: You have a dark mind, bro. Maybe you should drink a bud lime beer to relax.

Also, I can't twitter that, but I can tweet it.

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Ryder: You have a dark mind, bro. Maybe you should drink a bud lime beer to relax.

Also, I can't twitter that, but I can tweet it.

IC as Killa: U. With da twitta and tweets, ima rip yur beak off..then ima shove a budlight lime up your nose so u can smell what u drink mudafuka! No Gamplay!

KJ PUNK
11-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Do me a favor. If ur apart of a promo where you are working with 1 or more other people, plz pm me with an update as we are a week from the deadline and im hearing some havent even started

I don't have an assignment :(

Robareid
11-24-2012, 11:33 AM

I haven't heard anything of mine yet. Then again, I am at the end of a fairly long chain for mine, so it could be going along well and nearly be at me

TTC
11-24-2012, 03:16 PM
IC as Killa: U. With da twitta and tweets, ima rip yur beak off..then ima shove a budlight lime up your nose so u can smell what u drink mudafuka! No Gamplay!

Ryder: Look man, I don't even understand what you are saying. Can you repeat it.

bearkg88
11-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know I haven't abandoned you. Been home since yest with no internet service. Ill be on more tomorrow! Also, I'm extending voting for 24 hrs for those who havent!

VanHooliganX
11-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Promo sent to Bear.

Robareid
11-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Bored, who's up for some ICing. Otherwise I may end up actually doing my Maths HW, and we can't have that now can we ;)

VanHooliganX
11-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Bored, who's up for some ICing. Otherwise I may end up actually doing my Maths HW, and we can't have that now can we ;)

Van: Do your homework!

;) lol

Robareid
11-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Van: Do your homework!

;) lol

*sigh* Fine... I really enjoy factorising polynomials anyway...

VanHooliganX
11-25-2012, 07:43 AM
*sigh* Fine... I really enjoy factorising polynomials anyway...

Van: Yet another victory for me and Maths. Brag, brag, brag, ego, ego, ego.

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Right, I'll be smashing WWE 13 now, so I may not be online for quite a time. I ain't gone though!

KJ PUNK
11-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Right, I'll be smashing WWE 13 now, so I may not be online for quite a time. I ain't gone though!

Same. Gonna play some Universe Mode.

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Same. Gonna play some Universe Mode.

I'm gonna complete Attitude Era mode first, before I go into UM.

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Ok everyone. Im here :D hope everyone had a good turkey day for those who celebrate, and those who went black friday shopping. Im working on some stuff for the show. The promos ive gotten back are really good.

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Ok everyone. Im here :D hope everyone had a good turkey day for those who celebrate, and those who went black friday shopping. Im working on some stuff for the show. The promos ive gotten back are really good.
HE'S ALIVE!

Now, give me your WWE '13 copy!:mad:

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 04:25 PM

You got all promos? Or still waiting for some?

I got WWE 13 by the way! You enjoying it?

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM

Hey, I forgot to ask you. What system are you on?

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey, I forgot to ask you. What system are you on?

Xbox 360, no Xbox Live I'm afraid. :(

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Xbox 360, no Xbox Live I'm afraid. :(
That sucks man. This year's game has better internet connection than last year's game.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm back. ;)

Who missed me?

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 04:38 PM

Still waiting on a good handful of promos. Ill be doing an update check today

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm back. ;)

Who missed me?
I heard that TTC guy has been talking smack about you.

;)

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 04:54 PM
I heard that TTC guy has been talking smack about you.

;)

Has he fallen out of love with me again?

That kid is just too emotional at times.

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Has he fallen out of love with me again?

That kid is just too emotional at times.
I hear he is bi-polar.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 04:58 PM
I hear he is bi-polar.

He shags male and female polar bears?

TTC
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
He shags male and female polar bears?
I think his a crack addict.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 05:01 PM
I think his a crack addict.

Polar bear's crack?

This shit just got weird.

TTC
11-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Polar bear's crack?

This shit just got weird.
I know. Go easy on the poor lad.

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Still waiting on a good handful of promos. Ill be doing an update check today

Seems fair.

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Ok. So the time to put in your nominations for the awards show is now off. I will be calculating the winners and sending PM's out tonight. Also....this is an update for this weeks coming show. The deadline has been shifted up by 1 day. That means I need the promos I haven't gotten yet by Thurs, not Friday. I need them by Thurs at 5 pm, US Eastern time. I have to work all day fri, sat, and sun, and won't have the time to put the show up then.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Ok. So the time to put in your nominations for the awards show is now off. I will be calculating the winners and sending PM's out tonight...

Hmmm? Are you writing up an awards ceremony?

If not, I may give that a crack!

Destruction
11-25-2012, 05:16 PM

I would be up for one, by either of you!

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 05:21 PM

That was the plan. Ill shoot you a PM

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Can't wait to see this!

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 05:26 PM
That was the plan. Ill shoot you a PM

Sweet. PM me what you're gonna do, and I'll start thinking up some shizzle!

CM Rock-Austin
11-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Alright, this Award Show will be great! Can't wait!

Jackson: Hmmmm.... I wonder if I will win an award if not, it was an honer to be nominated.

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 07:57 PM
So taking the gf to the er. Wont be able to get any other work done, sorry guys

CricketTragic
11-25-2012, 09:07 PM
So taking the gf to the er. Wont be able to get any other work done, sorry guys

Hope she is ok mate

chunkkynutzzz
11-25-2012, 09:28 PM
IC as Killa: *bust into the locker room*

WhERe inDa Fux iz Matt Ryder? ? ? ? *wrapped knuckes with sharp glass on them*
...I Said *yells* where's RYDER!!!

CricketTragic
11-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Israel: If you show a little respect and integrity instead of busting into the locker room of which I have to share sir I would be more then willing of telling you where Mr Ryder is

scribbler_jones
11-25-2012, 09:36 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Find Brock, Ryder won't be far away.

TTC
11-25-2012, 09:40 PM

*Ryder comes out to of the bathroom*

Ryder: You rang!

scribbler_jones
11-25-2012, 09:57 PM

*Sagittarius Blue watches while playing a game on his smartphone.*

Sagittarius Blue: This oughta be good...

TTC
11-25-2012, 10:00 PM
*Sagittarius Blue watches while playing a game on his smartphone.*

Sagittarius Blue: This oughta be good...
Ryder: And you are?

chunkkynutzzz
11-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Israel: If you show a little respect and integrity instead of busting into the locker room of which I have to share sir I would be more then willing of telling you where Mr Ryder is

Killa: *shuffle sidekick's him out the way*

Sagittarius Blue: Find Brock, Ryder won't be far away.

*looks at brock in front of the bathroom door*

Killa: ***Runs towards him full force** U Son of a Bitch!!! * throws a swing and it punches a IWA Ref* the ref is bleeding profusely* (don't know if I spelled profusely right) but he's bleeding a lot from the glass on the knucks*

TTC
11-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Killa: *shuffle sidekick's him out the way*

*looks at brock in front of the bathroom door*

Killa: ***Runs towards him full force** U Son of a Bitch!!! * throws a swing and it punches a IWA Ref* the ref is bleeding profusely* (don't know if I spelled profusely right) but he's bleeding a lot from the glass on the knucks*
Ryder: Bro, you need to keep your marbles in a bag.

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Ok back now. GF probably didn't break her finger, but on a positive note, I got to pick up my daughter tonight woo hoo!

CricketTragic
11-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Ok back now. GF probably didn't break her finger, but on a positive note, I got to pick up my daughter tonight woo hoo!

Thats great news all rond mate

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 12:41 AM
Ryder: Bro, you need to keep your marbles in a bag.

*Sagittarius Blue watches, wondering if Ryder's marbles are about to be spilled all over the floor... and curious to see how long it will take...*

bearkg88
11-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Ok guys. So i compiled the nominations for the ICW/IWA awards, and while I won't announce the winners(you'll have to read the show), but I will give you some interesting notes.

In one category, it was neck and neck between two nominees. In two other categories, a nominee in each category blew the other nominees out of the water in votes.

TTC
11-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Ok guys. So i compiled the nominations for the ICW/IWA awards, and while I won't announce the winners(you'll have to read the show), but I will give you some interesting notes.

In one category, it was neck and neck between two nominees. In two other categories, a nominee in each category blew the other nominees out of the water in votes.

Hint for the neck and neck catergory, maybe? If not, it's cool.

No_1eddiefan
11-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Hint for the neck and neck catergory, maybe? If not, it's cool.

Forget hinting Bear, JUST TELL US! :(

CricketTragic
11-26-2012, 04:57 AM

Im guessing I got blown out of the water in the category I was involved in

BennyTheBall
11-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Im guessing I got blown out of the water in the category I was involved in

Nothing like a positive outlook in life, is there? :p

bearkg88
11-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Ok guys. Im spending the day with the gf and kid. Ill be on tomorrow. Keep ICing :)

chunkkynutzzz
11-26-2012, 11:42 AM
11:41 AM
NYC
Empire Boulevard

IC as Killa: U See on my side ,there's a lot of diff personalities ,namean..so wen I c fans and... *a kid with a Matt Ryder spiky hair duo* comes and fist pumps*

Kid Ryder Fan: Woo-woo-woo -wooooo-wooooo-woooooo *hyper candy eating kid* I'm a Big Fan of IWA And ..

*kid gulps*

Killa: Walk .Away. Before I. Think Your Matt Ryder.

Come See Killa B4 u Go .

*signs Killa on the kid's Forehead* ....Shooooo!

Glamour Girl
11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm posting this video in Damien's/Tyndall's honor. I am not responsible for the reactions it may have on some of you. You've been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIv4gN6MczE&feature=my_liked_videos&list=L LVaF4xyH5qs82TLeIElqw-Q

Vandarius
11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Darius: You're all worthless ... All of you. Every single one of you!

TTC
11-26-2012, 05:43 PM

Brock: Great! Darius The Bitch is back.

Rehmix
11-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Dixon: HATER sippin' da HATERADE!

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 10:44 PM
11:41 AM
NYC
Empire Boulevard

IC as Killa: U See on my side ,there's a lot of diff personalities ,namean..so wen I c fans and... *a kid with a Matt Ryder spiky hair duo* comes and fist pumps*

Kid Ryder Fan: Woo-woo-woo -wooooo-wooooo-woooooo *hyper candy eating kid* I'm a Big Fan of IWA And ..

*kid gulps*

Killa: Walk .Away. Before I. Think Your Matt Ryder.

Come See Killa B4 u Go .

*signs Killa on the kid's Forehead* ....Shooooo!

HFN (Hell Fuckin' Nah) This is classic!

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 10:45 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Well now, who spit in your cereal?

Rehmix
11-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Cage: Now that question depends on who has Darius talked to today. Cause god knows any of those people could have done it. One conversation with that prick and you would want to spit in his cereal too.

Dixon: Yeah no, Dat was me homie! Dats wat happens when you leave ya cereal out in da locker room.

Cage: Well i guess that settles it then. Primetime, you're a dick!

Dixon: HATER! Hashtag jealous!

Glamour Girl
11-27-2012, 09:15 AM

Athena: Spit? I think someone took a dump in his cereal *she laughs*.

chunkkynutzzz
11-27-2012, 09:39 AM
HFN (Hell Fuckin' Nah) This is classic!

Lmao Thanks man, I. Go into Full Killa Mode wen I IC here..I completely bugg-out lol

Mind if I start usin HFN on da regular...put dat on a killa shirt lol

scribbler_jones
11-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Lmao Thanks man, I. Go into Full Killa Mode wen I IC here..I completely bugg-out lol

Mind if I start usin HFN on da regular...put dat on a killa shirt lol

Run with it bro!

bearkg88
11-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Everyone please do not forget thurs is deadline for promos. If i dont have all the necessary promos itll delay the show till monday as im busy all weekend

chunkkynutzzz
11-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Bear my G ...u got the done promo

bearkg88
11-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Bear my G ...u got the done promo

Sure did bro

Glamour Girl
11-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Everyone please do not forget thurs is deadline for promos. If i dont have all the necessary promos itll delay the show till monday as im busy all weekend

Are most of the promos in or are many still missing?

The Tyndall Effect
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
My promos are both with my respective opponents! I feel accomplished.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27810-Talking-with-TTE-Somewhat-uncensored-mostly-cool-and-multi-topical-ish For the ones who want to talk to me, since I'm a real people person.

Vandarius
11-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Darius: This image is how all of you react when you see me.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5mc7aToS1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Torphy
11-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Darius: This image is how all of you react when you see me.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5mc7aToS1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Adonis: What shows you been watchin'? Malcolm ain't seen anyone react like that when you're around..

The Tyndall Effect
11-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Adonis: What shows you been watchin'? Malcolm ain't seen anyone react like that when you're around..

Bushido: Killa acts like that when he sees me, man.

OOC: All of my loving fans from my now-defunct thread, PM me please.

Shining Light
11-28-2012, 10:47 AM
My promo will be done for tonight. Just adding the finishing touches :)

Torphy
11-28-2012, 10:49 AM
My promo will be done for tonight. Just adding the finishing touches :)

I hope it makes me bleed tears from my eyes! :D

Artemis Paradox
11-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Kay One: The Prince has arrived!

Super_Dave
11-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Does anybody know around what time does Rhemix usually drops in?

The Tyndall Effect
11-28-2012, 11:53 AM
All I know is we're rarely on at the same time... :(

Rehmix
11-28-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm periodically through the day. I would have been on earlier but I was up til 6am writing.

The Tyndall Effect
11-28-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm periodically through the day. I would have been on earlier but I was up til 6am writing.
We're on at the same time! It's a fucking miracle!

Rehmix
11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
All I know is we're rarely on at the same time... :(
This is indeed sad.

bearkg88
11-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, sorry for not being on in the last few days. Have my baby girl and been spending time at my house where I have no internet, and no cell service unless I put my phone in a specific spot. Im actually using the wifi hot spot feature on my phone at my house now, and the connection is shitty. I'm not saying this to name and shame, I'm just saying it here because it will be easier than me trying to spend an hr PMing those who i know I'm missing from. I need a Athena/Eddings promo still, A group promo that those in it know about it that is the most important one, Cage/Steele promo, Shining Promo, and that is all I can think of at this moment. If I put your name here but you already sent it, excuse me because Im going off my memory and that isn't always good haha. Ill be on later through my phone when i go to town so I'll write more. The show WILL...let me repeat this...WILL go up tomorrow one way or another. Also, big welcome to IWA's newest member Kay One. Thats all for now guys. Hopee everyone is well.

Robareid
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Right, finally finished reading Lost Cause, a really great show, props to all involved. The last two matches were both really special, and really felt like a big deal. I'm going to leave some constructive critisism now, hope you don't mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show, but, in my eyes at least, here's how you could make it even better.

1 - Linking the show together. Now this is always a tricky part for writing shows, andit's not easy to get right, but I really feel the overall shows could benefit from being linked together better. It kind'a just felt like match after match rather than one show

2 - Overkill in the matches. Now ths may just be personal preference, so I'd like to see if others agree with me, as it could well just be me, but I think in a lot of the matches you went a bit over kill. Stuff like both guys getting back up after somebody (Shaz I think) hit a Flip Piledriver off a ladder, and Kyojin kicking out of a super package piledriver. It all just feels a bit much, and devalues the moves as a whole. Finishers should be finishers in my book, but I'm all for the occassional finisher kickout to keep things interesting, but this was happening several times in every matchup, and with the two examples I mentioned, these are't just regular finishers, these are super versions of finishers, and the match really shouldn't go on after it in my eyes. Especially in mid card matches, this shouldn't be happening. You can make an occassional exception in a main event, but in the opening few matches you shouldn't be having a flip piledriver off the top of a ladder being treated as a mid match move.

If you read this and disagree/agree, then please say. If everybody disagrees with me then there's no ay Bear should act on what I've said, and just keep doing what the majority likes, but on the other hand if many feel the same as me it means a lot more than just one guys opinion.

Don't take this as an insult Bear, it was a great show, I just want the shows to get EVEN better :)

bearkg88
11-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Right, finally finished reading Lost Cause, a really great show, props to all involved. The last two matches were both really special, and really felt like a big deal. I'm going to leave some constructive critisism now, hope you don't mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show, but, in my eyes at least, here's how you could make it even better.

1 - Linking the show together. Now this is always a tricky part for writing shows, andit's not easy to get right, but I really feel the overall shows could benefit from being linked together better. It kind'a just felt like match after match rather than one show

2 - Overkill in the matches. Now ths may just be personal preference, so I'd like to see if others agree with me, as it could well just be me, but I think in a lot of the matches you went a bit over kill. Stuff like both guys getting back up after somebody (Shaz I think) hit a Flip Piledriver off a ladder, and Kyojin kicking out of a super package piledriver. It all just feels a bit much, and devalues the moves as a whole. Finishers should be finishers in my book, but I'm all for the occassional finisher kickout to keep things interesting, but this was happening several times in every matchup, and with the two examples I mentioned, these are't just regular finishers, these are super versions of finishers, and the match really shouldn't go on after it in my eyes. Especially in mid card matches, this shouldn't be happening. You can make an occassional exception in a main event, but in the opening few matches you shouldn't be having a flip piledriver off the top of a ladder being treated as a mid match move.

If you read this and disagree/agree, then please say. If everybody disagrees with me then there's no ay Bear should act on what I've said, and just keep doing what the majority likes, but on the other hand if many feel the same as me it means a lot more than just one guys opinion.

Don't take this as an insult Bear, it was a great show, I just want the shows to get EVEN better :)

Nope, I don't take it as an insult. You articulated your thoughts and came across in a constructive manner. I'd be pissed if you just bashed it :D now to your points.

1) What do you mean linking together? Like commentary between matches? What are you looking for?

2) as for the second one, I disagree. To me its not where the match is on the card, its the point in the feud. If i took two random guys and threw them in the match together, i wouldnt have high spots like I did in the Hawk/Shaz match, Kyojin/Hart match, or the triple threat tables match or steel cage. I get your point about consistency in that you don't want to have someone nail their finisher 3 times in a match as it takes away from the quality and makes it unrealistic. In my eyes when I write a show, if I say "Kyojin hits his finisher, goes for pin, misses, both men get to their feet" it's not like they hop back up like lickity split, they have to force themselves up. I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think

Also, thank you Rob. This is the kind of criticism I am looking for with shows, so I can see how you guys feel the product will be better

bearkg88
11-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Ok so PMed everyone who I need to about promos, and I have a few back up plans incase people don't come through. Show will go up tomorrow. I'mg oing back home where I'll have no service. Keep up the ICing though :D

Super_Dave
11-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Ok so PMed everyone who I need to about promos, and I have a few back up plans incase people don't come through. Show will go up tomorrow. I'mg oing back home where I'll have no service. Keep up the ICing though :D

Our promos are coming Bear....

K2Jelly
11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Ace Note: Been a lot quieter without that bonehead around, dragging his knuckles around the place and thinking that everyone wants to challenge him out of jealousy. I'm willing to bet he's busy playing reacharound with Ryder but that's another story for another Kayfabulous blog.

TTC
11-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Ace Note: Been a lot quieter without that bonehead around, dragging his knuckles around the place and thinking that everyone wants to challenge him out of jealousy. I'm willing to bet he's busy playing reacharound with Ryder but that's another story for another Kayfabulous blog.

Brock: I hear someone missing me.

K2Jelly
11-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Brock: I hear someone missing me.

Ace Note: Like a pilonidial cyst. :rolleyes:

TTC
11-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Ace Note: Like a pilonidial cyst. :rolleyes:

Brock: Really?:rolleyes:

VanHooliganX
11-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Promo sent :)

K2Jelly
11-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Brock: Really?:rolleyes:

Ace Note: I don't recall stuttering.

TTC
11-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Ace Note: I don't recall stuttering.

Brock: You don't say? :rolleyes:

K2Jelly
11-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Brock: You don't say? :rolleyes:

Ace Note: So why bother implying that I was mistaken in what I said?

TTC
11-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Ace Note: So why bother implying that I was mistaken in what I said?

Brock: I don't know.:rolleyes:

Rehmix
11-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Dixon: We are the Shield!

Cage: What do you mean?

Dixon: Man dats da name of our super group here in IWA. Ya know da one dat came out at Lost Cause?

Cage: Wait the Shield? Isn't that the name of that new group in WWE?

Dixon: WAT!?!?!?

Cage: Yea, Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns debuted at Survivor Series and called themselves the Shield. You really didn't see that?

Dixon: They are da Shield? Man shit, it took me all night to come up wif dat name.

Cage: Guess you better change it huh?

Dixon: Wat am I supposed ta do wif dese cool Shield jackets????

Dixon holds up a leather jacket with the words "The Shield" on the front and on the back a big letters it reads, "PRIMETIME CHAMPION!"

Cage: Oh man you really did that didn't you, wow. Um I don't know man.

Dixon: Dammit!

CM Rock-Austin
11-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Dixon: We are the Shield!

Cage: What do you mean?

Dixon: Man dats da name of our super group here in IWA. Ya know da one dat came out at Lost Cause?

Cage: Wait the Shield? Isn't that the name of that new group in WWE?

Dixon: WAT!?!?!?

Cage: Yea, Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns debuted at Survivor Series and called themselves the Shield. You really didn't see that?

Dixon: They are da Shield? Man shit, it took me all night to come up wif dat name.

Cage: Guess you better change it huh?

Dixon: Wat am I supposed ta do wif dese cool Shield jackets????

Dixon holds up a leather jacket with the words "The Shield" on the front and on the back a big letters it reads, "PRIMETIME CHAMPION!"

Cage: Oh man you really did that didn't you, wow. Um I don't know man.

Dixon: Dammit!
Jackson: I'm sure the homeless would love to use those as toilet paper ;).

KJ PUNK
11-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Punk: Not much longer until I get MY championship that was stolen from me back. I hope you're ready Dixon, because I am.

Rehmix
11-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Jackson: I'm sure the homeless would love to use those as toilet paper ;).
Dixon: Man if ya mom needs toilet paper, den just buy her some. Don't use my jackets man!

OOC: I just want to apologize for making fun of the homeless. It is not something that I take lightly as I have a huge heart for the homeless. But you know how Primetime do, anything for some cheap heat.

Dixon: HATERZ!

Rehmix
11-29-2012, 01:10 AM
Punk: Not much longer until I get MY championship that was stolen from me back. I hope you're ready Dixon, because I am.
Dixon: Man, i'll put you on da list, but I'm not sure when I'll be free to kick your ass. I'm pretty booked for the next couple of months. I guess I could slide you in next year. I'll have to talk to my people but I think we can make it work. Why don't you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs while I finish off Rage.

Asherdelampyr
11-29-2012, 01:54 AM
Yo Bear!
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12334772.8520/fc,220x200,navy.jpg

BennyTheBall
11-29-2012, 02:30 AM
Mr. Smyth enters the locker room, sits down, and awaits to hear what self-righteous, arrogant, half-witted verbal vomit that Kyojin will spill out tonight.

chunkkynutzzz
11-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Bushido: Killa acts like that when he sees me, man.

OOC: All of my loving fans from my now-defunct thread, PM me please.

IC as Killa: Oh HFN !!! ..Fuck outa hea wit dat shiet right There! ...Bush is gonna get cut to a hornswoggle size prick..then talk in a stutter from too many Headshots.. u lucky if I don't buck a hollow tip in u..keep jawin bitch made hermy.

Robareid
11-29-2012, 11:40 AM
FINALLY! The promo has come to... ME! Time to get on with it

If I could here some other people's opinions on this, it'd be great. i'd love to know if it was just me

Nope, I don't take it as an insult. You articulated your thoughts and came across in a constructive manner. I'd be pissed if you just bashed it :D now to your points.

1) What do you mean linking together? Like commentary between matches? What are you looking for?

2) as for the second one, I disagree. To me its not where the match is on the card, its the point in the feud. If i took two random guys and threw them in the match together, i wouldnt have high spots like I did in the Hawk/Shaz match, Kyojin/Hart match, or the triple threat tables match or steel cage. I get your point about consistency in that you don't want to have someone nail their finisher 3 times in a match as it takes away from the quality and makes it unrealistic. In my eyes when I write a show, if I say "Kyojin hits his finisher, goes for pin, misses, both men get to their feet" it's not like they hop back up like lickity split, they have to force themselves up. I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think

Also, thank you Rob. This is the kind of criticism I am looking for with shows, so I can see how you guys feel the product will be better

1) I'm not entirely sure, perhaps a bit more comentary would help, talking about the aftermath of the match and what's still up and coming. Also, instead of just writing "the camera changes to" you could have the commentators actually talk about it. I'm not a 100% sure, I just felt the show felt a little disjointed.

2) Okay, I get your points, but for a match like Hart vs. Kyojin, with really not too much build, how can you say that a Super Package Piledriver warranted a kickout? In my eyes nobody should ever be kicking out of that, with the rare exception of a several month long feud main event final battle between the two. This wasn't that.

Also, after Shaz had hit the flip piledriver off the ladder, they both got up at the same time and began trading blows if I remember correctly. Surely Hawk should have been all but dead, much worse off than Shaz who, although hurt, should be a lot better off. Could just be me though. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this, but I like to visualise the matches, and these two incidents didn't add up in my mind.

As for the Steel Cage match and Tables match, I felt you got it just right with those too. They had an epic feel, they fitted their place on the card, yet they still felt realistic.

eyehatecena
11-29-2012, 12:21 PM
I agree with Roba- its some of the little things that make the shows even better- better segues(I hope I spelled that correct) into the next matches. And thats with most shows on all the efeds.

As for the other things he said- one thing you pointed out bear I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think. Thats one thing Roba as EWA boss pointed out to Ben, Shining and myself- being more descriptive- it made us better writers and therefore better shows were put out. Of course you have always been a great writer

Robareid
11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
I agree with Roba- its some of the little things that make the shows even better- better segues(I hope I spelled that correct) into the next matches. And thats with most shows on all the efeds.

As for the other things he said- one thing you pointed out bear I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think. Thats one thing Roba as EWA boss pointed out to Ben, Shining and myself- being more descriptive- it made us better writers and therefore better shows were put out. Of course you have always been a great writer

Ah, EWA reminicing, brings a tear to my eye *goes and cries in a corner* ;)

eyehatecena
11-29-2012, 12:38 PM

sorry, but you were a great teacher Roba- now go back to your crying, lol

wrestlingfan66513
11-29-2012, 12:39 PM

speaking of that when is the final show coming?

Also I agree on the moves thing, there were a lot of high impact moves in the ladder match from the 25 foot 450 splash and the and the flip piledriver and it just seemed like the action came back a little to quickly.

eyehatecena
11-29-2012, 12:50 PM

Also I agree on the moves thing, there were a lot of high impact moves in the ladder match from the 25 foot 450 splash and the and the flip piledriver and it just seemed like the action came back a little to quickly.

Actually Roba didn't have any doings with the last show that is planned. I think Destruction came up with the card. Where its at now- Eddie wrote a match, Pau wrote a match, guest writer wrote one of his two matches, and all mine have been done. Not sure if Des or Shining had done any of their stuff yet but I know they are busy with other stuff

Robareid
11-29-2012, 12:56 PM

Final show? :confused:

The Tyndall Effect
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Final show? :confused:
I too am confused. We can't kill it now, BMW just got here all the way!

Robareid
11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Right, mahousive promo finished. 8 pages in total on word size 11, that's going to be a bitch to PM...

Does anybody have Bear's email, I'd much rather send it all together rather than spend ages splitting it into peice only for it to be put back together atthe end again.

eyehatecena
11-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I too am confused. We can't kill it now, BMW just got here all the way!

They were talking about the final EWA show, lol. Roba if you want to look at the card and matches done so far- just look in the ewa batcave- you may have to clean out some dust, kill some spiders and such.

The Tyndall Effect
11-29-2012, 01:08 PM
They were talking about the final EWA show, lol. Roba if you want to look at the card and matches done so far- just look in the ewa batcave- you may have to clean out some dust, kill some spiders and such.
OOOOOH lol that's my blond moment for to day. *pulls out clipboard and makes checkmark*
Next on the agenda...

Glamour Girl
11-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I just started a new thread to discuss a subject I'm interested in and would love to hear from all of you :).

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...019#post687019 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27907-A-Woman-in-a-Man-s-World&p=687019#post687019)

Shining Light
11-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Sent my promo in, hope you guys enjoy it :)

Like I said to Bear, it could be my best or it could be my worst. Either way there's always room to improve and I'd really appreciate the feedback from you guys once the show goes out

wrestlingfan66513
11-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Sent my promo in, hope you guys enjoy it :)

Like I said to Bear, it could be my best or it could be my worst. Either way there's always room to improve and I'd really appreciate the feedback from you guys once the show goes out

same here on the feedback when the show goes up, I have barely gotten feedback on anything during my time here (besides Blog Wars and Inside the Tights) and am curious on how others like or dislike my work and why

Rehmix
11-29-2012, 03:14 PM
same here on the feedback when the show goes up, I have barely gotten feedback on anything during my time here (besides Blog Wars and Inside the Tights) and am curious on how others like or dislike my work and why

Yea that happens, you get used to it after a year and a half.

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Ok guys. Im only missing 1 promo but the good news is that its a promo i can work around if i dont have it in time. The show will go up tonight. Also, once the show goes up i have big news concerning iwa

Torphy
11-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Ok guys. Im only missing 1 promo but the good news is that its a promo i can work around if i dont have it in time. The show will go up tonight. Also, once the show goes up i have big news concerning iwa

Are we going to be having a show and tell session?

Adonis: Because Malcolm's got somethin'... HUGE.. to show everyone! Ahaaaa!

wrestlingfan66513
11-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Are we going to be having a show and tell session?

Adonis: Because Malcolm's got somethin'... HUGE.. to show everyone! Ahaaaa!

Hawk: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not as big as Mike Hawk.

Super_Dave
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Hawk: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not as big as Mike Hawk.

Dave Steele: Not as big as Mike Hawk? You must be talking about me, the next IWA Superstar.

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Hey guys. Just dropped my kid off. Headed home. Gonna eat then get to work on the show, both awards shows, and the next promo assignments.

Shaz11
11-29-2012, 06:00 PM
*Shaz is in the club, celebrating his birthday like crazy. He has two girls on each side, a mic, a glass of Vodka, and a spliff*

Shaz: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my name's Shazzy!
It's my birthday!
I'm partying cause it's my birthday!
Sipping Vodka cause it's my birthday!
You know that I, don't give a fuck!
Cause it's my birthday!

*Shaz takes a sip of vodka, before taking a puff of his sip, as the video package finishes*

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Ok guys. IM taking 20 mins to reread any other thread that I'm apart of, then Im going to start on the show. :D

TTC
11-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Bear sorry for the delay on my part, but if you want I can still do the promo within 20-30 minutes if you want.

Asherdelampyr
11-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Yo Bear!

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Bear sorry for the delay on my part, but if you want I can still do the promo within 20-30 minutes if you want.

Yeah. Go ahead. Ill leave space for it in the show

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Yo Bear!

Sure did bro. Didn't get a chance to read it yet, but I will soon

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 08:24 PM
FINALLY! The promo has come to... ME! Time to get on with it

If I could here some other people's opinions on this, it'd be great. i'd love to know if it was just me

1) I'm not entirely sure, perhaps a bit more comentary would help, talking about the aftermath of the match and what's still up and coming. Also, instead of just writing "the camera changes to" you could have the commentators actually talk about it. I'm not a 100% sure, I just felt the show felt a little disjointed.

2) Okay, I get your points, but for a match like Hart vs. Kyojin, with really not too much build, how can you say that a Super Package Piledriver warranted a kickout? In my eyes nobody should ever be kicking out of that, with the rare exception of a several month long feud main event final battle between the two. This wasn't that.

Also, after Shaz had hit the flip piledriver off the ladder, they both got up at the same time and began trading blows if I remember correctly. Surely Hawk should have been all but dead, much worse off than Shaz who, although hurt, should be a lot better off. Could just be me though. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does this, but I like to visualise the matches, and these two incidents didn't add up in my mind.

As for the Steel Cage match and Tables match, I felt you got it just right with those too. They had an epic feel, they fitted their place on the card, yet they still felt realistic.

In the case of the Hart/Kyojin match my reasoning behind the kick out was that it was a last minute spur of change that was meant to throw Kyojin off. With him kicking out, it shows that no matter what's thrown at him, he is going to do everything he can to keep that title, to the point that he would nearly die to keep it.

As for the ladder match,, I get your point

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Show is about halfway done guys. I got one more match to write, then edit the rest and it'll be done

wrestlingfan66513
11-29-2012, 08:58 PM
*Shaz is in the club, celebrating his birthday like crazy. He has two girls on each side, a mic, a glass of Vodka, and a spliff*

Shaz: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my name's Shazzy!
It's my birthday!
I'm partying cause it's my birthday!
Sipping Vodka cause it's my birthday!
You know that I, don't give a fuck!
Cause it's my birthday!

*Shaz takes a sip of vodka, before taking a puff of his sip, as the video package finishes*

Hawk: Look at that, a little bit after he lost his briefcase, he's become a hopeless drunk drinking away his problems. Well I have a big surprise for Shaz and everyone tonight.

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 09:11 PM
So there is one promo that is well...different...I didn't adjust it, or change it or anything. I'm goingg to let you guys read it as it was wrote. I'm sure you'll be able to pick out which one it is :D

chunkkynutzzz
11-29-2012, 09:23 PM
9:25 PM
NYC
Bushwick Ave.

IC as Killa: Juz went inside da corner store ,while on my way to da arena... yea ,da man behind da counter told be datt wud be 10 bucks for my brew'z... I Said its One Buck!

And I shot him in da chest, I didn't leave until he stopped shiverin n shakin. Then I laughd a bit, b4 I knew it I was 2 brewz short from da pack... ..fuck it snatch another pack, drink n drive cud lead to Death.

So Can Fukin Wit Killa Tho.
#Yolo

No_1eddiefan
11-29-2012, 09:43 PM
So there is one promo that is well...different...I didn't adjust it, or change it or anything. I'm goingg to let you guys read it as it was wrote. I'm sure you'll be able to pick out which one it is :D

Any idea when the show's going up bro? :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-29-2012, 09:47 PM

Yeah just want to echo this man, been a long time since I asked when a show was going up :p Excited!

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 09:50 PM

Well I have 1 match left to write. But i have to input the rest of the promos so an hr or two :)

No_1eddiefan
11-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Well I have 1 match left to write. But i have to input the rest of the promos so an hr or two :)

Okay bro, I may still be awake, may not be.

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Okay bro, I may still be awake, may not be.

Ok well Im hurrying :D

TTC
11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok well Im hurrying :D
I thought we couldn't rush perfection.:confused:

Rehmix
11-29-2012, 10:05 PM
IT WILL BE UP TODAY... right?

TTC
11-29-2012, 10:06 PM
December 22, 2012 is the set date.

:p

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes the next Chaos will be up tonight

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Sorry its taking so long guys. Where I'm at, the gfs house, when her mom uses her tablet, she saps up the internet connection and then shit runs super slow! Its frustrating. Anyways, show is almost done.

chunkkynutzzz
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Sorry its taking so long guys. Where I'm at, the gfs ho[[/PHP]use, when her mom uses her tablet, she saps up the internet connection and then shit runs super slow! Its frustrating. Anyways, show is almost done.

You should tell ur gf Moms to Stop usin a tablet, Let her kno that ur a boss and u got a show to put out.

Tell u u need to understand a Boss move wen its in the process of being made, and that tablet is in the way.

So Stop it 5 ,and let me do me!

After I'm Done, Then Just Then , u can do Watchu Do..Kapeesh my Girl's Motha!

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Ok guys, full show is up. Sorry it took so long. Because of how long it took, I'm not doing the PMs for the awards shows tonight, as I have to work in the morning. Ill be making a post as Daniel May in a moment, and then the announcement. So keep an eye out. Also, I updated the front page. Included is a format for feedback with shows. Here it is.

Best Match:

Best Promo:

Best Piece of Booking:

Best Debut(When Applicable):

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:

Any Other Constructive Criticism:

Overall Show Grade:

I don't ask everyone do this every show, but if 1 or 2 people could do it for each show, and who does it changes each week, that would be great. It would give me and the rest of creative some fresh perspective on shows.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm doing this post as May as a spoiler, so those who havent read the show won't be spoiled :D

May: After deliberation, I will be pulling AJ Dixon from the main event tag team match at Full Throttle, and putting in the new World Champion, Shaz. It will be Shaz teaming up with Chris Divine to go up against Rob Rage and Sagittarius Blue.

We will be having a very special edition of Chaos coming up, where we will see a 6 Bombshell elimination match, where the winner will be crowned the first Vanity Champion. This special edition of Chaos will be the final chaos before Full Throttle, and it will also feature the end of the year awards.

Finally, Full Throttle is a special PPV, where the fans will get to have a say in the PPV. I will be putting more information up on IWA.com, so fans, please keep an eye out and vote!

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Now, for the announcement. So I try to pride myself with getting a show out on time. My biggest pet peeve is when a show is delayed. With IWA and ICW, the day the show occurs on has been hectic. My work shift has been switched to where I work 2nd shift Tues-Thurs. With that in mind, Chaos will be permanently occurring on Sundays now. Sundays I should not have my daughter, and the gf should be at work. on rare occasions that will change. Promos will go out either immediately after the show on Sundays, or the next morning on Mondays. Now that is the big announcement :D

First off, big welcome to CGBigman as Jack Phenix, and AWrestlingGod as Domino! Oh, and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Shaz for the win on the World title.

For any new guys, please post your character info on the roster thread before Monday. Thats when Ill be sending out the next promo assignments.

Also, I can't pick a promo of the week. There were some really great promos this week. As for ICer of the Week, haven't picked one yet :D

Asherdelampyr
11-30-2012, 01:26 AM
So, I know I haven't been on much, but I aim to change all of that :)

wrestlingfan66513
11-30-2012, 03:00 AM
Hawk: Typical of Shaz, he cheats his way to win the case and cashes it in before I take it back. Shaz, you did exactly what I said you would do, you won your title dishonorably and your briefcase back through deception. You proved to everyone that you are nothing more than a petty street thug like I said.

Smith, you made the biggest mistake of your life falling for his little ruse and costing me my case when I clearly kicked out and now that that case is gone, I'm taking yours. You cause this shit storm Jackson, and if I were you I would watch my back because the Infection and I will be out for your head.

BennyTheBall
11-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Best Match: I thought the Smyth/Rage match was really well written.

Best Promo: Kayfabulous. Fucking hilarious.

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz cashing in his MITB.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm no judge of such things.

Any Other Positives: Excellent promos all round. Really enjoyed the read.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Too much. Again. The weekly shows have far too much in them and are closer to PPV quality.

Overall Show Grade: B.

Torphy
11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Best Match: KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon

Best Promo: I'm gonna give this to Shining Light. Dude has a seriously creative mind.

Best Piece of Booking: In light of a recent thread, Athena getting a match.

Best Debut(When Applicable): Athena (In ring debut)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm the opposite to Benny. Now don't take this personally. But I didn't think Shaz was ready for the title.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Promos, no. Matches, I feel like Kyojin could have done with a tag team partner, if you know what i'm saying?

Any Other Positives: I thought everyone who participated did a good job.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not criticism as such, but the PM i sent you is how I felt.

Overall Show Grade: B-

chunkkynutzzz
11-30-2012, 09:00 AM
IC as Killa: Bush wants Some Spotlight ,well ima flicka shine this prick ..and ur butt buddies gon get crackd

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Best Match: KJ Punk/AJ Dixon
Best Promo: Shining Light
Best Piece of Booking: Shaz cashing in MITB
Best Debut(When Applicable): Athena
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not sure if this happened, or I didn't read the show properly. Where was Malcolm Adonis?
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
Any Other Positives: Shoutout to K2Jelly A.K.A Kayfabolous, that was a sick promo I reckon.
Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A
Overall Show Grade: A-

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Best Piece of Booking: Shaz cashing in MITB
Best Debut(When Applicable): Athena
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not sure if this happened, or I didn't read the show properly. Where was Malcolm Adonis?
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
Any Other Positives: Shoutout to K2Jelly A.K.A Kayfabolous, that was a sick promo I reckon.
Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A
Overall Show Grade: A-

Adonis was not featured on this weeks show because a) the focus was meant to be on light and what he was going to do, and b) i didnt want to put him in a throw away match just for the sake of it

KJ PUNK
11-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Punk: Hey Dixon, turnabouts fair play!

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Adonis was not featured on this weeks show because a) the focus was meant to be on light and what he was going to do, and b) i didnt want to put him in a throw away match just for the sake of it

Ahh right. Fair point!

KJ PUNK
11-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't like Dixon losing the title so early. It makes him come across as weak, especially since he's got backup in the Infection. It would've been better to just have Punk keep the title at Lost Cause and then have Shaz cash in on him since Shaz ended up turning heel anyway because then nobody would expect him to cash in on Punk while they were both faces.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 10:45 AM
So we are close to the 3,000 post. Whose gonna get it?

Cody: it has to be someone with royalty in their blood.

Ryan: like me

Ashley: or me

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Best Match: Punk-Dixon

Best Promo: Shining takes it. Great job man- narrowly beating Van.

Best Piece of Booking: The Smyth/Kyojin idea for FT.

Best Debut(When Applicable): Well technically Athena already debuted so I won't pick her. Domino takes it over Phenix for me.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Shaz winning the gold. Purely because it's the third IWA World Heavyweight Champion in the space of like 1 month, since Punk didn't win the title until TfB- makes the title feel worthless. Shaz is good enough for sure, but I have to say that Rehmix must feel a bit hard done by that his reign lasted the length of one show, I certainly would.

I also get that Shining was supposed to be the focus this week but in my opinion, Adonis should have been somewhere- after how he was in the IA match for like the entire time, he deserved a spot on the show- even if it had nothing to do with Shining. Maybe coulda made a save on Kyo if Black Blooded attacked him?

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could pick up on.

Any Other Positives: Full Throttle is beginning to shape up to be something.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'm thinking that Shaz-Dixon should take place at FT. I'm not sure what you have planned but the tag match for the main event doesn't entirely pull me into the show.

Overall Show Grade: C+

CGBigMan
11-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Best Match: Punk-Dixon

Best Promo: Shining takes it. Great job man- narrowly beating Van.

Best Piece of Booking: The Smyth/Kyojin idea for FT.

Best Debut(When Applicable): Well technically Athena already debuted so I won't pick her. Domino takes it over Phenix for me.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Shaz winning the gold. Purely because it's the third IWA World Heavyweight Champion in the space of like 1 month, since Punk didn't win the title until TfB- makes the title feel worthless. Shaz is good enough for sure, but I have to say that Rehmix must feel a bit hard done by that his reign lasted the length of one show, I certainly would.

I also get that Shining was supposed to be the focus this week but in my opinion, Adonis should have been somewhere- after how he was in the IA match for like the entire time, he deserved a spot on the show- even if it had nothing to do with Shining. Maybe coulda made a save on Kyo if Black Blooded attacked him?

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could pick up on.

Any Other Positives: Full Throttle is beginning to shape up to be something.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'm thinking that Shaz-Dixon should take place at FT. I'm not sure what you have planned but the tag match for the main event doesn't entirely pull me into the show.

Overall Show Grade: C+
so close lol

cant wait to get my first promo started when the assinment arrives

The Tyndall Effect
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
IC as Killa: Bush wants Some Spotlight ,well ima flicka shine this prick ..and ur butt buddies gon get crackd

Bushido: Don't make me laugh, Killa. I don't want spotlight, I deserve it, and if beating the shit out of schwein like you is what it takes to do it, so be it.

OOC: Will fill out review shortly- great show! Congrats to my bud Shaz for winning the big one! :D

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 11:14 AM
The funniest thing to me was the fact that Shaz just won two world titles. In two days. In two feds. With two different characters.

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 11:14 AM
The funniest thing to me was the fact that Shaz just won two world titles. In two days. In two feds. With two different characters.

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve it, I'm saying that that has to be the first time something like that has happened.

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 11:16 AM

Exactly what I thought, plus I won the IWA title on my birthday as well!

And as for Shaz winning the big one, I'm delighted. But I think AJ could have held it for a bit more longer...

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Exactly what I thought, plus I won the IWA title on my birthday as well!

And as for Shaz winning the big one, I'm delighted. But I think AJ could have held it for a bit more longer...

Hahaha crazy bro! Congrats though :) I've already said my feelings towards that haha.

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Hahaha crazy bro! Congrats though :) I've already said my feelings towards that haha.

Just seen your review, literally now haha.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Just seen your review, literally now haha.

Congrats on both titles brother... Just thought it was the WWE one. Awesome man. I wanna be like Shaz when I grow up.

The Tyndall Effect
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Congrats on both titles brother... Just thought it was the WWE one. Awesome man. I wanna be like Shaz when I grow up.
How long that will take, nobody knows :rolleyes:

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 11:34 AM

Ain't you like..older than me though? Lol.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Ain't you like..older than me though? Lol.

More than likely... but still man... I wanna be a champ too.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 11:37 AM
How long that will take, nobody knows :rolleyes:

Shut up TTE... go open up your own thread... lol.

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 11:37 AM
More than likely... but still man... I wanna be a champ too.

Wait until your birthday then!! :D

The Tyndall Effect
11-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Shut up TTE... go open up your own thread... lol.
Why, so it can be closed??? HUH? YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, BITCH?!
...Check the inbox in a moment, PM comin your way.

Rehmix
11-30-2012, 11:51 AM
I hope no one minds if I don't do a review for this show.

VanHooliganX
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Van: How low of you Shaz. I've done some pretty unsportsmanlike stuff in my career but I've never done something low like that. Congrats Shaz. Instead of having a possible decent world championship reign you've cemented yourself as the man who will lose have a cheap entrance into his championship reign and a very short reign when AJ Dixon reclaims his Gold.

I can guarantee that once you idiots have foolishly voted me and Carlos in the #1 contender spot that we'll be champions along with your 2 time champion of Dixon. That isn't even including Athena. ;D

Shining Light
11-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Best Match: Smyth/Rage

Best Promo: Between Van and Rage for me, but I'm going to go with Rage. I was looking forward to see what he had to say on his return, and he certainly hasn't lost his touch!

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz's attack on Rage (Seem to be obsessed with him at the moment)

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm always one for constructive criticism, but I honestly can't fault anyone this week.

Any Other Positives: Excellent promos from everyone.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: What Benny said. I love the creativity you have Bear, and you're definitely one of the best writers on here, but I can't help feel that this show could also have doubled as a PPV.

Overall Show Grade: B+

Also, thanks to everyone who has voted my promo as promo of the week. I hope you enjoyed Shining's life story, no matter how fucked up it is ;)

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 12:10 PM

Best Promo: Between Van and Rage for me, but I'm going to go with Rage. I was looking forward to see what he had to say on his return, and he certainly hasn't lost his touch!

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz's attack on Rage (Seem to be obsessed with him at the moment)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm always one for constructive criticism, but I honestly can't fault anyone this week.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: What Benny said. I love the creativity you have Bear, and you're definitely one of the best writers on here, but I can't help feel that this show could also have doubled as a PPV.

Also, thanks to everyone who has voted my promo as promo of the week. I hope you enjoyed Shining's life story, no matter how fucked up it is ;)

It made me cringe lol. Kudos to ya!

Shining Light
11-30-2012, 12:11 PM
It made me cringe lol. Kudos to ya!

Yeah I somehow managed to freak myself out... But it was definitely worth it!

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah I somehow managed to freak myself out... But it was definitely worth it!

It made me cringe more than the promo I did for Shaz in ICW, about how he raped his prison mate's enemy. :eek:

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes! Snagged it! ;)

Shining Light
11-30-2012, 12:17 PM
It made me cringe more than the promo I did for Shaz in ICW, about how he raped his prison mate's enemy. :eek:

Wow... Now that's some scary shit!

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Wow... Now that's some scary shit!

Exactly, lol.

So..watch Eastenders last night? :D

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Even though i didnt pick a promo of the week, shining knocked it out of the park. I thought scribs and i had it with the blue,divine promo but shining blew alot of people out of the water. Gave me chills

Shaz11
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Even though i didnt pick a promo of the week, shining knocked it out of the park. I thought scribs and i had it with the blue,divine promo but shining blew alot of people out of the water. Gave me chills

Divine/Blue promo was sick, I loved the KayFabulous promo as well.

The Tyndall Effect
11-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Not to brag, but I loved working with GG for the Athena/Damian promo. Hats off to her for great work!

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Why, so it can be closed??? HUH? YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, BITCH?!
...Check the inbox in a moment, PM comin your way.

Just making fun of you... don't get your panties in a wad man... we all know you wear some, lol.

The Tyndall Effect
11-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Just making fun of you... don't get your panties in a wad man... we all know you wear some, lol.
How'd you know? Damn, I knew you were on to me... ;)

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Ace Note: Brock Edwards, you're gonna have to wait your turn because I figured that there's more trash that I have to clean up around here first before I get to you. But don't fret, I'm sure that Ryan Wells will be more than enough for you to handle and you better hope that the fans vote for you and your reacharound buddy, Matt Ryder, to go head to head with him because that's the only prayer that you have of escaping Full Throttle with the win. If that doesn't happen, I'll let Wells know to take it easy on you so that I can have a piece of you.

Now, onto more current matters; Jack Phoenix and Domino. You boys think that this is your playground, that you can come in here and beat up whomever you like whenever you like but I'm here to give you a little dose of reality and tell you that that is not how life works. I've had it up to here with bullies like you thinking that you can just do whatever you want and that nobody's gonna stop. It's people like you, like Shining Light and like the Infection that ruin wrestling for everyone who wants to make an earnest living. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want people thinking that I'm some kind of superhero, swooping down from above to save the day when someone's being targeted. That's not how I operate. I just want people to know, to be inspired that we don't have to take your crap for one second longer. I don't know jack about Phoenix and that's the way it's gonna be after Oscar Layman, Jackson Smith and I take you out. You won't be remembered and that's the way it should be. And as far as Domino goes, not to be corny or anything but just like any other Domino, you're going to fall and that'll be once my team gives you the final tip over and your ambitions fall to the ground.

Robareid
11-30-2012, 12:59 PM

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/37b/8b2/16d/resized/senor-chang-gay-meme-generator-ha-gaaaayyy-19be20.jpg?1331395648.jpg

;)

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Ace Note: Brock Edwards, you're gonna have to wait your turn because I figured that there's more trash that I have to clean up around here first before I get to you. But don't fret, I'm sure that Ryan Wells will be more than enough for you to handle and you better hope that the fans vote for you and your reacharound buddy, Matt Ryder, to go head to head with him because that's the only prayer that you have of escaping Full Throttle with the win. If that doesn't happen, I'll let Wells know to take it easy on you so that I can have a piece of you.

Now, onto more current matters; Jack Phoenix and Domino. You boys think that this is your playground, that you can come in here and beat up whomever you like whenever you like but I'm here to give you a little dose of reality and tell you that that is not how life works. I've had it up to here with bullies like you thinking that you can just do whatever you want and that nobody's gonna stop. It's people like you, like Shining Light and like the Infection that ruin wrestling for everyone who wants to make an earnest living. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want people thinking that I'm some kind of superhero, swooping down from above to save the day when someone's being targeted. That's not how I operate. I just want people to know, to be inspired that we don't have to take your crap for one second longer. I don't know jack about Phoenix and that's the way it's gonna be after Oscar Layman, Jackson Smith and I take you out. You won't be remembered and that's the way it should be. And as far as Domino goes, not to be corny or anything but just like any other Domino, you're going to fall and that'll be once my team gives you the final tip over and your ambitions fall to the ground.

May: actually mr note, you will get the chance to get your hands on mr edwards sooner than you think. On the next chaos, we will see you mr note team up with mr wells to take on the team of mr edwards and mr ryder. Id like to add that domino, jack phenix, and oscar layman are all barred from ringside during the match. Best of luck

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM
How'd you know? Damn, I knew you were on to me... ;)

Damien has been telling everybody that his creator wears silk panties.... it has to be you.

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 01:11 PM
May: actually mr note, you will get the chance to get your hands on mr edwards sooner than you think. On the next chaos, we will see you mr note team up with mr wells to take on the team of mr edwards and mr ryder. Id like to add that domino, jack phenix, and oscar layman are all barred from ringside during the match. Best of luck

Ace Note: Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! :D

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Ok guys, so im bored at work, and got some ?s and some info. First the info

On the next show, im going to try a new format with coloring/editing. Reading the shows for jbw, ewncw, and wwe im gonna make a twist i think.

Questions

So what do you guys like better? More promos or more matches in a show? What do you think is an adequate amount of matches in a show? What feud are you liking the best right now? What feud do you think could use some fine tuning?

K2Jelly
11-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Ron Macoonie: How was my composure?

Skyler Drek: Pretty damn good. I had to hold in the urge to mark out when Van Hooligan X and Ramon came out and dissed us on the mic. Not to mention THREE Hart family relatives coming out too. THREE?!

Ron Macoonie: And we have the chance to get in the ring with any one of those teams, too! Oh man! I need to get to a laptop!

Skyler Drek: Why? To Skype with your "girlfriend" I've never met? :rolleyes:

Ron Macoonie: One: She's very real, okay? I showed you the pics that I took with her when I invited her to have Thanksgiving with the folks.

Skyler Drek: Those clearly doctored pictures? Okay, okay. :rolleyes:

Ron Macoonie: Aaaaaaah, shaddup! We promised our subscribers we'd write up a blog after we made our IWA debuts and I intend not to keep our fans waiting!

Skyler Drek: You do that while I go watch some Botchamania.

Destruction
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok guys, so im bored at work, and got some ?s and some info. First the info

On the next show, im going to try a new format with coloring/editing. Reading the shows for jbw, ewncw, and wwe im gonna make a twist i think.

Questions

So what do you guys like better? More promos or more matches in a show? What do you think is an adequate amount of matches in a show? What feud are you liking the best right now? What feud do you think could use some fine tuning?

Personally I like 2-3 promos for every match, with 5-7 matches per weekly show,
Feud I'm liking most is Shining/Adonis
Not necessarily a feud, but what I'm not "feeling" at the minute would be where does Infection go? They had the world title - and now they don't.

I agree everything with Eddie 100%. Sorry about your loss Rehmix, definitely should've had a longer first reign