PDA

View Full Version : IWA: Insane Wrestling Association

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

VanHooliganX
11-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Ace Note: You think I'm honestly that desperate to "catch up" with you? Sheesh, you're even more conceited than I thought. A couple world titles and all of a sudden, you're king, huh?

Van: If you want to matter in any way, shape and form yes. I swear new people get dumber and dumber by the second.

Oh and err...I'm not famous for just winning a couple of matches and titles here and there. I'm known for ending peoples hope, dreams and careers. You'll find out eventually.

Ramon: You know something chico, there's too many jealous people in the business these days, and suddenly everyone is better then us? I'm sure a former company of talent said the same before.. You remember amigo? then we killed it and took down everyone that got in our way.

Ace note.. take a note to self bichano, You're looking at Van Hooligan X.. A man who's been in the business a matter of months and has won everything there is to win.. as for you Cody, He's not that great? *Ramon laughs* that's right, because he was giving those titles right?

You too chumps could do with learning a little respect, get in the way of us.. and we will gladly teach you.

Van: Kids these days. I can only imagine how retarded the next bunch will be.

bearkg88
11-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Van: I know for a fact AJ Dixon is 1 of very few people around these parts that could hope to take me on. If we faced, yeah I reckon I could take him. I'm sure he feels he could beat me. We however, are a group and we're going to stick together to give this place a strongly needed reality check.

Not gunna lie, I love giving people reality checks. But you'll soon see what I'll be doing around here. Oh..err..I'm sure you and the other waste of space will be doing something just fantastic too...Y-yeah.

Hart: it's not a matter of what myself or Ace will be doing. It's a matter of you being an overflated egomaniac

bearkg88
11-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Brock: Yeah I'm not a wrestler. I'm an ass-kicker.

Hart: Then shouldn't you be in the UFC or Strikeforce, or you know, picking on kids in the school yard bullying them for their lunch money? I mean, you've got the brains of a 6th grader, so why not go back to where your on the same level as others

TTC
11-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Hart: Then shouldn't you be in the UFC or Strikeforce, or you know, picking on kids in the school yard bullying them for their lunch money? I mean, you've got the brains of a 6th grader, so why not go back to where your on the same level as others
Brock: Real funny. Got anymore jokes?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Divine: Oh look, it's the bendeho who wouldn't accept my challenge. What are you Ramon? Mexican and chicken?

Cody: No, he is just a punk, as is Van.

Ramon: accept your challenge? wait.. Chris talks all the time Divine was serious? You want to face me? bad things happen to those who challenge the bad guy you know that right? I suppose going against me would be like your Wrestlemania moment right? Okay bichano, when me and my buddies are done with what we have planned.. if I have five minutes spare, I would happily beat you just so you can have something to tell your grandchildren.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Brock: Real funny. Got anymore jokes?

Hart: No, I don't lower myself to the grade school humor that your mind finds acceptable. Look at my last name, it's Hart. I rise above trash like you

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Ramon: accept your challenge? wait.. Chris talks all the time Divine was serious? You want to face me? bad things happen to those who challenge the bad guy you know that right? I suppose going against me would be like your Wrestlemania moment right? Okay bichano, when me and my buddies are done with what we have planned.. if I have five minutes spare, I would happily beat you just so you can have something to tell your grandchildren.

Divine: How about this, chumpette. Divine has been dealing with this guy, buy the name of Saggy Blue balls, and well, Bluesy wants Divines throat like a fat kid wants cake, so once Divine has dealt with this chumperino, and once you've managed to swim across the border, we step into that ring

TTC
11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Hart: No, I don't lower myself to the grade school humor that your mind finds acceptable. Look at my last name, it's Hart. I rise above trash like you
Brock: Like I give a damn about your stupid ass name.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Brock: Like I give a damn about your stupid ass name.

Hart: You should, it'll be the name you hear announced as the winner if we ever face off

TTC
11-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Hart: You should, it'll be the name you hear announced as the winner if we ever face off
Brock: How much weed do you do a day? Or is it crack? Cause you might be high if you ever thing about beating me.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2012, 12:08 AM

Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

That's what you Hart's do right?.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!

VanHooliganX
11-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

That's what you Hart's do right?.

Van: Close pal. They live off the last name and constantly remind you of the great family they once are. Hiding the fact that the newer generations are nothing more then disgraceful!

Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!

Night man :)

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Brock: How much weed do you do a day? Or is it crack? Cause you might be high if you ever thing about beating me.

Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that

TTC
11-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that
Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.
Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name

TTC
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name
Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.

Lets look at the list

Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

Now lets look at you

Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt

TTC
11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Lets look at the list

Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

Now lets look at you

Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt

Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.

Cody: Oh we are going to go there. Well guess what. I'm not biting. See, the Hart family has a rich history in wrestling, so you're able to make shots like that. What has you or your family done? Nothing, so all anyone can talk about is how much of a roided up, muscle headed, jackass you are

TTC
11-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Cody: Oh we are going to go there. Well guess what. I'm not biting. See, the Hart family has a rich history in wrestling, so you're able to make shots like that. What has you or your family done? Nothing, so all anyone can talk about is how much of a roided up, muscle headed, jackass you are

Brock: Listen little man. I was not the one talking about family, so shut your mouth.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Brock: Listen little man. I was not the one talking about family, so shut your mouth.

Cody: Shut my mouth? No...I've stayed quiet for too long.

TTC
11-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Cody: Shut my mouth? No...I've stayed quiet for too long.

Brock: Fine. Keep on talking, but don't cross my path.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Dave Steele: Why don't you both SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! You're beginning to bore the hell out of me!

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Brock: Fine. Keep on talking, but don't cross my path.

Cody: wow, for a moment, I thought you might be playing dumb, but you must be a complete idiot. Our paths have crossed. Us talking right now, thats our paths crossing. Now we will hit an intersection, as you go your way to failure, and I go my way to success

Vandarius
11-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Darius: You're all morons.

Glamour Girl
11-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Athena: Would you girls shut the fuck up? All that he said, she said is giving me a headache!

Vandarius
11-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Athena: Would you girls shut the fuck up? All that he said, she said is giving me a headache!

Darius: Steroids will do that to you.

TTC
11-20-2012, 10:27 AM

Brock: Look who is talking king of the morons.

Vandarius
11-20-2012, 10:28 AM
brock: Look who is talking king of the morons.

go for 2,000 ttc. Post noooow :p

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 10:29 AM

Dave Steele: Darius, why don't we just team up and start kicking some asses around here.

Vandarius
11-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Dave Steele: Darius, why don't we just team up and start kicking some asses around here.

Darius: Do I know you?

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Darius: Do I know you?

Dave Steele: You don't need to know me!

Glamour Girl
11-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Darius: Steroids will do that to you.

Athena: I heard steroids will also make your dick shrink. Was that what happened to you or do you just naturally have a tiny wiener?

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Dave Steele: You don't need to know me!

Cody: It's funny, you say he doesn't need to know you, but you want to team up with him.

TTC
11-20-2012, 10:39 AM
go for 2,000 ttc. Post noooow :p

I like to thank no one. I deserve this not any of you.

Jk :p I love you all except Dave cause he stole Hogan.

bearkg88
Athena: I heard steroids will also make your dick shrink. Was that what happened to you or do you just naturally have a tiny wiener?

Cody: Well what happened to you then? Did your wiener shrink back up into your body after the use of the roids?

bearkg88

500 more and you'll be trinity!~

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 10:44 AM

Hahaha.... I still love you man!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 10:44 AM
500 more and you'll be trinity!~

Actually 499 now.:p

Glamour Girl
11-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Cody: Well what happened to you then? Did your wiener shrink back up into your body after the use of the roids?

Athena: Bitch the only wiener I ever had was the one I ripped off you and you weren't using it. In case you haven't noticed I'm all woman.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Morning, peeps.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Athena: Bitch the only wiener I ever had was the one I ripped off you and you weren't using it. In case you haven't noticed I'm all woman.

Cody: If you take the wo out, you'll be dead set on what you are.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Morning, peeps.

Whats up Tynds

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Whats up Tynds
Tynds... a new one.

Nothing much, just chilling and trying to convince my buddy to create an account here and join IWA. The more, the merrier.
You?

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Tynds... a new one.

Nothing much, just chilling and trying to convince my buddy to create an account here and join IWA. The more, the merrier.
You?

Nuttin. Just having lunch. How goes those two promos?

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Nuttin. Just having lunch. How goes those two promos?
Haven't heard anything from GG or chunks, but I'm planning on something- it'll just make my life easier for them to start it off for me.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Morning, peeps.

What's up my brotha from another motha!!!

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 12:03 PM
What's up my brotha from another motha!!!
Nothing much. I just decided against eating lunch- fucking hate my college's lunch on Tuesdays- chicken alfredo that tastes like shit in a can.
On the bright side, my church is having their international thanksgiving meal tonight at 6... so why not save my appetite?

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Nothing much. I just decided against eating lunch- fucking hate my college's lunch on Tuesdays- chicken alfredo that tastes like shit in a can.
On the bright side, my church is having their international thanksgiving meal tonight at 6... so why not save my appetite?

There you go... be thankful for something man.... We are having our Thanksgiving Luncheon here at work and they're serving lasagna.... I'm like WTF? Where's the turkey?

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 12:09 PM
There you go... be thankful for something man.... We are having our Thanksgiving Luncheon here at work and they're serving lasagna.... I'm like WTF? Where's the turkey?
Turkey can kiss my ass- if I get my stuffing, I'm happy as a fuckin clam.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Turkey can kiss my ass- if I get my stuffing, I'm happy as a fuckin clam.

Well I want some freaking turkey man!!!! What's wrong with me wanting some turkey!!! Damn!

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Well I want some freaking turkey man!!!! What's wrong with me wanting some turkey!!! Damn!
Where's Ron Simmons when you need him?

I don't know, bro- I get cravings from time to time too, like right now I'm craving Taco Bell even though I just ate it Sunday and my daughter is all like, "No, Dad, we don't need it!" even though she's the one who ALWAYS begs me for it.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Where's Ron Simmons when you need him?

I don't know, bro- I get cravings from time to time too, like right now I'm craving Taco Bell even though I just ate it Sunday and my daughter is all like, "No, Dad, we don't need it!" even though she's the one who ALWAYS begs me for it.

I'm sure the daughter is way smarter than the father... I'd follow her advice.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm sure the daughter is way smarter than the father... I'd follow her advice.
Dude, I'd be the first to say my daughter is smarter than me- she's 2 and talks like she's 10, and she's 3 foot tall. There are adults on my campus that are shorter than her.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Dude, I'd be the first to say my daughter is smarter than me- she's 2 and talks like she's 10, and she's 3 foot tall. There are adults on my campus that are shorter than her.

Hahaha.... too funny bro. Yeah, kids are smarter these days!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Hahaha.... too funny bro. Yeah, kids are smarter these days!!!
Not all of them.

S.E. Zero
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Hello all, hope everyone is well.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Not all of them.

Excluding TTC... he's still pissed with the whole Hogan thing!

TTC
11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Excluding TTC... he's still pissed with the whole Hogan thing!
You know it, brother!

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 01:47 PM
You know it, brother!

Nah... you didn't do it right!... it goes like this: You know it, BROTHER! With attitude.

TTC
11-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Nah... you didn't do it right!... it goes like this: You know it, BROTHER! With attitude.
BROTHER! You don't tell TTC what to do, dude. Cause you see all this TTCManiacs will bring roof down. So, I have only one question for you. WHATCHA GOING TO DO WHEN TTC COMES FOR YOU!

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Hello all, hope everyone is well.

All is well. Wishing I didn't have to go into work, but sigh, that is life

wrestlingfan66513
11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Hawk: Still picking out a time to use this case. Unlike Shaz, when I use it it's going to be big and talked about for years to come. They won't know how I do it, but I am going to make sure I tease the Clique because I hold the key to their most prized possession.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 01:57 PM
BROTHER! You don't tell TTC what to do, dude. Cause you see all this TTCManiacs will bring roof down. So, I have only one question for you. WHATCHA GOING TO DO WHEN TTC COMES FOR YOU!

When TTC comes after me? I'll probably laugh, I might fart on you because of the laughter. I'll then try to keep a serious face, but then burst out in laughter again. I'll probably slap you upside the head and laugh some more... etc.

Robareid
11-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Hawk: Still picking out a time to use this case. Unlike Shaz, when I use it it's going to be big and talked about for years to come. They won't know how I do it, but I am going to make sure I tease the Clique because I hold the key to their most prized possession.

Rage: Well you better use it quick, because before too long that belts going to belong to me, and then you'll have little to no chance of a successful cash in, and even if you do: rematch clause, bang, two time IWA World Heavyweight Champion

CM Rock-Austin
11-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Jackson: You don't even deserve that damn briefcase let alone the IWA title!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:11 PM
When TTC comes after me? I'll probably laugh, I might fart on you because of the laughter. I'll then try to keep a serious face, but then burst out in laughter again. I'll probably slap you upside the head and laugh some more... etc.
BROTHER! You got to take your vitamins for that kind of stuff, dude.

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Brock: It's so hilarious how some people need some silly old briefcase to win the World Title.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
BROTHER! You got to take your vitamins for that kind of stuff, dude.

I am taking vitamins...and I say my prayers too man!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:15 PM
I am taking vitamins...and I say my prayers too man!
That's a good TTCManiac.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:18 PM
That's a good TTCManiac.

Hahaha... And I was going to give you Hogan, but he's already added to my sig.... too late. :p

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Hahaha... And I was going to give you Hogan, but he's already added to my sig.... too late. :p
You can take him out and it gives you more space to show your other great characters.:D

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:24 PM
You can take him out and it gives you more space to show your other great characters.:D

Nah... I can make the background bigger! It won't be an issue.

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Nah... I can make the background bigger! It won't be an issue.
Okay. How about you give him to me as an early Thanksgiving present and earlier Christmas present.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Okay. How about you give him to me as an early Thanksgiving present and earlier Christmas present.

ughhhh... Bah humbug! NO!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:34 PM
ughhhh... Bah humbug! NO!
Nah, I don't want him that badly. There is a certain individual I want more than almost all my guys.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Nah, I don't want him that badly. There is a certain individual I want more than almost all my guys.

Do tell!!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Do tell!!!!
Nope. THBK told me to keep it a secret. I just want that character so badly.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Nope. THBK told me to keep it a secret. I just want that character so badly.
I know who :rolleyes:

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:45 PM
I know who :rolleyes:
Fine. I'll say since this fool knows. It's Tensai............... LORD TENSAI!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Also, I updated my bio with my BITW bio.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Fine. I'll say since this fool knows. It's Tensai............... LORD TENSAI!

What the fuck is a Tensai? :confused:

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:52 PM

It's similar to an Albert!!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekmFH2A3Gjk

The fat guy in the video.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
It's similar to an Albert!!!!

OK, now I'm just completely lost.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
OK, now I'm just completely lost.

I'm not surprised!

TTC
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not surprised!
No one should.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:57 PM
No one should.

I do agree with you.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 02:58 PM
I do agree with you.
You guys are dicks. Big, black, juicy dicks.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 02:59 PM

Ugh... TMI!!!!! And I don't want to ask, maybe TTC will.

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:02 PM
zbrock: Shut up Eddings!

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:02 PM
zbrock: Shut up Eddings!
zbrock? What the sam-hell is a zbrock?

Eddings: Haaay!

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 03:04 PM
So found out i got passed over for a job as an assistant manager for att. Been waiting a month for news. Kinda ruined my day

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:04 PM
So found out i got passed over for a job as an assistant manager for att. Been waiting a month for news. Kinda ruined my day
Shall I send Damian over? He'll make you FEEL better.
In all seriousness, sorry to hear that.

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
zbrock? What the sam-hell is a zbrock?

Eddings: Haaay!
Fail by me.

Brock: Get the hell out of here.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 03:07 PM

That just means that there is something better coming bro. Keep your head up man.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Fail by me.

Brock: Get the hell out of here.
Damian: Oh, COME on, Brock! ;)

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Damian: Oh, COME on, Brock! ;)
Brock: You really don't want to talk to me Eddings.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Brock: You really don't want to talk to me Eddings.
Damian: But Brocky baby...

Bushido: Eddings- don't waste your breath. Nobody is interested in what you have to say. Den Mund halten.

Damian: Did you just call me sexy in German? ;)

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Damian: But Brocky baby...

Bushido: Eddings- don't waste your breath. Nobody is interested in what you have to say. Den Mund halten.

Damian: Did you just call me sexy in German? ;)
Brock: That's it!

*Brock takes out a steel pipe from his bag and starts to threaten Eddings.*

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Brock: That's it!

*Brock takes out a steel pipe from his bag and starts to threaten Eddings.*
*Bushido steps in between the two.*

Bushido: Brock, do you really want to waste your energy on this man? He'll be back to his current antics sooner than you realize. Entspannen

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:24 PM
*Bushido steps in between the two.*

Bushido: Brock, do you really want to waste your energy on this man? He'll be back to his current antics sooner than you realize. Entspannen
Brock: You know what? You're............ wrong. I'm going to hospitalize this guy.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Brock: You know what? You're............ wrong. I'm going to hospitalize this guy.
Bushido: I tried. Do what you will.

Damian: So sweet of you to try and protect me, Anis!

Bushido: Was die fick did you just call me?

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Ace Note: How many people does that make now that you've wanted to "hospitalize"? If I'm ever going to the hospital because of you, it's going to be from eye pain on the account of how many times I've rolled my eyes at your pitiful attempts at looking tough. :rolleyes: Ouch. I think it's happening already.

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Bushido: I tried. Do what you will.

Damian: So sweet of you to try and protect me, Anis!

Bushido: Was die fick did you just call me?
*While Bushido and Damian are arguing, Brock tries to hit Damian with the steel pipe to the back.*

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Ace Note: How many people does that make now that you've wanted to "hospitalize"? If I'm ever going to the hospital because of you, it's going to be from eye pain on the account of how many times I've rolled my eyes at your pitiful attempts at looking tough. :rolleyes: Ouch. I think it's happening already.
Brock: You are a real mature fella, huh?

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:41 PM
*While Bushido and Damian are arguing, Brock tries to hit Damian with the steel pipe to the back.*
*Damian slides out of the way in the nick of time, causing the pipe to graze past Bushido, who turns in frustration to Brock*

Bushido: You shouldn't have done that, fiesling.

*Two unnamed men appear in attire similar to Bushido, and the three surround Brock*

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Brock: You are a real mature fella, huh?

Ace Note: Says that guy who likes to haze people all the time like it's Pre-K recess. :rolleyes: Dammit! Geez, that hurts!

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Ace Note: Says that guy who likes to haze people all the time like it's Pre-K recess. :rolleyes: Dammit! Geez, that hurts!
Brock: Just you wait til we meet in the ring. Then let's see what type of retarded face you'll have.

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:45 PM
*Damian slides out of the way in the nick of time, causing the pipe to graze past Bushido, who turns in frustration to Brock*

Bushido: You shouldn't have done that, fiesling.

*Two unnamed men appear in attire similar to Bushido, and the three surround Brock*
Brock: Look at this. You brought your girlfriends.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Brock: Look at this. You brought your girlfriends.
Bushido: Nein, schwein. Meet Kay One and Fler.

​*The three men get closer*

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Bushido: Nein, schwein. Meet Kay One and Fler.

​*The three men get closer*
Brock: Talk english bitch. Cause you know this is AMERICA!

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Brock: Just you wait til we meet in the ring. Then let's see what type of retarded face you'll have.

Ace Note: :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: DAMN! Dude, I think you'll have the advantage. Keep this charade up and I'll be friggin' blind!

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Ace Note: :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: Ow. :rolleyes: DAMN! Dude, I think you'll have the advantage. Keep this charade up and I'll be friggin' blind!
Brock: Look you little punk. I'm not playing no games. You want to have your ass kicked fine by me.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 03:51 PM

Dave Steele: Mind if I join this party.... I feel like kicking some German ass right about now!!!! Semper Fi fuckers!

Rehmix
11-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Dixon: It is a good day ta be champion!

K2Jelly
Brock: Look you little punk. I'm not playing no games. You want to have your ass kicked fine by me.

Ace Note: :rolleyes: OW! Does anyone have some Visine I can use? This guy's just too much.

TTC
Dave Steele: Mind if I join this party.... I feel like kicking some German ass right about now!!!! Semper Fi fuckers!
Brock: I've never needed help, but if you want to.

*Just then Ryder comes in.*

Ryder: Bring it!

TTC
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Ace Note: :rolleyes: OW! Does anyone have some Visine I can use? This guy's just too much.
Brock: Look. You win. You are better than me........................ at being a little asswipe.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Brock: I've never needed help, but if you want to.

*Just then Ryder comes in.*

Ryder: Bring it!

Dave Steele: Well it's us three men against these ladies....

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Brock: Look. You win. You are better than me........................ at being a little asswipe.

Ace Note: The funny thing about that is as an asswipe, I'd be able to retain things better than your thick head ever could. :rolleyes: Ouch!

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Bushido: Actually, this is the IWC.

Kay One: They aren't worth it, B.

Fler: Das alles ist Deutschland! I wanna kick some stereotypical US fuckers!

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Bushido: Actually, this is the IWC.

Kay One: They aren't worth it, B.

Fler: Das alles ist Deutschland! I wanna kick some stereotypical US fuckers!

Dave Steele: Well I happen to be an American.... Bring It BITCH!!!

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Dave Steele: Well I happen to be an American.... Bring It BITCH!!!
Bushido: A damn shame Kay and Fler aren't IWA wrestlers... we'd have a nice 6-tag bout.

Kay One: I could drop an app.

Fler: As could I...

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Bushido: A damn shame Kay and Fler aren't IWA wrestlers... we'd have a nice 6-tag bout.

Kay One: I could drop an app.

Fler: As could I...
Brock: Then do it!

Ryder: Woo! Woo! Woo!

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Ace Note: The funny thing about that is as an asswipe, I'd be able to retain things better than your thick head ever could. :rolleyes: Ouch!
Brock::rolleyes:Ouch! :rolleyes:Ouch! :rolleyes:Ouch! Not so funny anymore.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Brock: Then do it!

Ryder: Woo! Woo! Woo!
Kay One: We just might!

Fler: Ja!

Bushido: But can TTE keep up with all those characters?

Damian: Uh...

Whiz: He don't hardly IC wit us, nigga!

Iceman: But we still here!

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:07 PM

Brock: This guys sound worst than those IWC lovin' boys.

The Tyndall Effect
11-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Brock: This guys sound worst than those IWC lovin' boys.
Bushido: Could be worse... that Joe Mason guy could be here.

Kay One: Isn't he on coke?

Damian: I love coke! Such a great soda!

Whiz: Not the soda, dumbass!

Iceman: I like both kinds of coke...

Super_Dave

Dave Steele: What a bunch of pansies!!! Just a waste of our time!

K2Jelly
Brock::rolleyes:Ouch! :rolleyes:Ouch! :rolleyes:Ouch! Not so funny anymore.

Ace Note: Mimicry is the bet form of flattery, my knuckle dragging friend.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Ace Note: Mimicry is the bet form of flattery, my knuckle dragging friend.
Brock: Too bad I ain't flattering you.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Dave Steele: What a bunch of pansies!!! Just a waste of our time!
Brock: That actually makes me want to kick their asses more. No one wastes my time.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Brock: Too bad I ain't flattering you.

Ace Note: You could have fooled me.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Ace Note: You could have fooled me.
Brock: You are already are a fool if you actually believe you can beat me.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Brock: That actually makes me want to kick their asses more. No one wastes my time.

Dave Steele: Brock. Why don't you just kick the shit out of this Ace punk already! This goofy bastard is getting on my nerves. If you don't, I'm gonna walk up to him and beat the shit out of him. Too much talk from him and no action!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Dave Steele: Brock. Why don't you just kick the shit out of this Ace punk already! This goofy bastard is getting on my nerves. If you don't, I'm gonna walk up to him and beat the shit out of him. Too much talk from him and no action!!!
Brock: Cause I want an audience for the asswhipping I'm going to give him. As far this other guys I don't care who sees or knows.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Brock: Cause I want an audience for the asswhipping I'm going to give him. As far this other guys I don't care who sees or knows.

Dave Steele: I understand pal! When his time comes, kick his ass bro. He needs it.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM

Ace Note: Yo, Generic Monster #473. I know you're fresh off the conveyor belt and all but I don't feel like having to scrap you just yet. Wait your turn after I'm finished with Brocky and I'll see fit that you get disassembled for being the exact same eyesore as him.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Ace Note: Yo, Generic Monster #473. I know you're fresh off the conveyor belt and all but I don't feel like having to scrap you just yet. Wait your turn after I'm finished with Brocky and I'll see fit that you get disassembled for being the exact same eyesore as him.

Dave Steele: Listen up little lady.... you got Monster right! I can be your worst nightmare. What if I don't wait my turn? What the hell are you going to do about it? Huh? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing!!!!

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Dave Steele: I understand pal! When his time comes, kick his ass bro. He needs it.
Brock: You know I will.

Brock: Brocky? Brocky??? Who the fuck do you thing you are for calling me Brocky!??!?!?!?!?

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Dave Steele: Listen up little lady.... you got Monster right! I can be your worst nightmare. What if I don't wait my turn? What the hell are you going to do about it? Huh? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing!!!!

Ace Note: If by worst nightmare, you mean someone who spouts out the same drivel over and over again about being super tough and strong and scary, etc., Edwards beat you too it and I've got the eye pain to prove it.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Brock: Brocky? Brocky??? Who the fuck do you thing you are for calling me Brocky!??!?!?!?!?

Ace Note: You don't like, Brocky? I thought you were in to nicknames. Well, I guess I could call you boo-boo. That's what Van Hooligan X likes to call everyone else after all.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Ace Note: If by worst nightmare, you mean someone who spouts out the same drivel over and over again about being super tough and strong and scary, etc., Edwards beat you too it and I've got the eye pain to prove it.

Dave Steele: Then why don't I just give you a reminder on how tough and scary I can be?

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Ace Note: You don't like, Brocky? I thought you were in to nicknames. Well, I guess I could call you boo-boo. That's what Van Hooligan X likes to call everyone else after all.
Brock: So, you like nicknames. How about I call you honey boo boo?

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Damn it's loud out here... what's going on?

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Brock: Stay out of it Blue.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM

Ace Note: Well, as the saying goes, birds of feather flock together and the same principle is being applied to these pea brained dodos who want to ruffle their feathers and squawk up a storm to get under my skin and intimidate me. Needless to say, it's really not working.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Ace Note: Well, as the saying goes, birds of feather flock together and the same principle is being applied to these pea brained dodos who want to ruffle their feathers and squawk up a storm to get under my skin and intimidate me. Needless to say, it's really not working.
Brock: I ain't trying to intimidate you at all. All I is to get the opportunity to kick your ass in front of an audience.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 04:37 PM

Dave Steele: Sure it's working... you're still hanging around here!!!!

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Brock: I ain't trying to intimidate you at all. All I is to get the opportunity to kick your ass in front of an audience.

Ace Note: Like I already said, it's happened. I spoke with May and he said he'd think about a match between us so there's your chance. Just don't blow it. Of course, when you do, you'll just head on over to your file cabinet, open up your handy dandy vanilla folder and pull out another excuse to lean on when once again, Brocky loses a match. And if you want to keep coming at me, I'll run that folder dry and you'll have nowhere to hide from your failures anymore. You'll be forced to know that you're nothing but an insecure muscle head with the wrestling ability of a paraplegic walrus.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Dave Steele: Sure it's working... you're still hanging around here!!!!

Ace Note: Speaking of "squawking", this guy seems to be taking that metaphor to heart. Do you honestly need to shout at the end of every one of your sentences? I'm standing right here you know.

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Brock: Stay out of it Blue.

*Gets real up close in Brock's face*

Sagittarius Blue: Or. What.

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Ace Note: Like I already said, it's happened. I spoke with May and he said he'd think about a match between us so there's your chance. Just don't blow it. Of course, when you do, you'll just head on over to your file cabinet, open up your handy dandy vanilla folder and pull out another excuse to lean on when once again, Brocky loses a match. And if you want to keep coming at me, I'll run that folder dry and you'll have nowhere to hide from your failures anymore. You'll be forced to know that you're nothing but an insecure muscle head with the wrestling ability of a paraplegic walrus.

Sagittarius Blue: My name is Sagittarius Blue and I approve this ownage! :D

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Hahaha, I fucking love Ace Note!

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Brock: Don't worry. I want be needing any folders feel of excuses. However, you might need to.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:49 PM
*Gets real up close in Brock's face*

Sagittarius Blue: Or. What.
*Brock signals to Ryder with a steel pipe.*

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Hahaha, I fucking love Ace Note!
Brock: That's expected. A loser loving another loser.

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Brock: That's expected. A loser loving another loser.

Shaz: You talking to yourself again? Wow, steroids must fuck your brain up a LOT right? :rolleyes:

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Brock: Don't worry. I want be needing any folders feel of excuses. However, you might need to.

Ace Note: For what exactly? Excuses for the shit eating grin I'll have on my face when my foot's on your chest, my arms are over my head and you're ass is knocked out in the middle of the ring? Yeah, I have a bunch of excuses for that actually. One of them is "The bromance between you and Ryder ends when he realizes how much of a loser you are." The other one would be "I just had the perfect burrito bowl at Chipolte's!" But the one, definite reason I'll be like that is because "I just knocked Brocky the fuck out!"

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Shaz: You talking to yourself again? Wow, steroids must fuck your brain up a LOT right? :rolleyes:
Brock: What roids? I can do a steroid and come out clean.

Also, I was talkin to Little Jimmy.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Ace Note: For what exactly? Excuses for the shit eating grin I'll have on my face when my foot's on your chest, my arms are over my head and you're ass is knocked out in the middle of the ring? Yeah, I have a bunch of excuses for that actually. One of them is "The bromance between you and Ryder ends when he realizes how much of a loser you are." The other one would be "I just had the perfect burrito bowl at Chipolte's!" But the one, definite reason I'll be like that is because "I just knocked Brocky the fuck out!"
Brock: You are like Taco Bell. Full of shit and lies.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Brock: You are like Taco Bell. Full of shit and lies.

Ace Note: Hey, hey! Don't be knocking Doritos Tacos. Those things are delicious. Hell, at least those things have more substance than your wrestling matches.

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Ace Note: Hey, hey! Don't be knocking Doritos Tacos. Those things are delicious. Hell, at least those things have more substance than your wrestling matches.
Brock: You are exactly like McDonalds. A creepy perv.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Brock: You are exactly like McDonalds. A creepy perv.

Ace Note: Sheesh, Brocky. Leave those straw men alone. What'd they ever do to you?

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Ace Note: Sheesh, Brocky. Leave those straw men alone. What'd they ever do to you?
Brock: The same thing as you have to me. That's annoy me to hell.

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 05:02 PM
*Brock signals to Ryder with a steel pipe.*

Sagittarius Blue: Come on with it, Ryder... Your big-as-hell friend obviously can't handle me. After I snap your humerus, I'll go to work on Brock with that steel pipe. You like that, you sad little Guido?

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Brock: What roids? I can do a steroid and come out clean.

Also, I was talkin to Little Jimmy.

Shaz: I don't give a fuck about who you were talking to. Punk.

*Shaz gives Brock the middle finger before walking off*

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Brock: The same thing as you have to me. That's annoy me to hell.

Ace Note: I'll bet you don't even know what a straw man even is. And no, Brocky, it's not the guy who supplies you with the straws that you snort your coke up with.

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Come on with it, Ryder... Your big-as-hell friend obviously can't handle me. After I snap your humerus, I'll go to work on Brock with that steel pipe. You like that, you sad little Guido?
Ryder: Let me tell you something. If Shaz can beat your ass, so can I.

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Ace Note: I'll bet you don't even know what a straw man even is. And no, Brocky, it's not the guy who supplies you with the straws that you snort your coke up with.
Brock: I'm straight-edge motherfucker!

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Shaz: I don't give a fuck about who you were talking to. Punk.

*Shaz gives Brock the middle finger before walking off*
Brock: What an idiot. Just about when Little Jimmy was going to tell him where his briefcase is.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 05:07 PM

Dave Steele: Where did all these morons come from Brock? Is the fucking circus in town?

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 05:08 PM

Ace Note: Does that mean you never have an original thought? Because Jeebus Christ, that's the exact impression I'm getting for you.

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Dave Steele: Where did all these morons come from Brock? Is the fucking circus in town?
Brock: Actually, Ace did work in a circus.

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Ace Note: Does that mean you never have an original thought? Because Jeebus Christ, that's the exact impression I'm getting for you.
Brock: Brother, you see you need to take your vitamins and shut the hell up. Cause you will never amount to anything.

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Ryder: Let me tell you something. If Shaz can beat your ass, so can I.

Sagittarius Blue: Says the man who got face-raped by Oscar's boot. TWICE.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Brock: Brother, you see you need to take your vitamins and shut the hell up. Cause you will never amount to anything.

Ace Note: So that's Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Hulk Hogan...got anymore to add?

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 05:11 PM

Sagittarius Blue: Apparently so - there's a man with a vagina! Oh, wait, it's just you.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Apparently so - there's a man with a vagina! Oh, wait, it's just you.

Dave Steele: That's the best you could come up with? And this coming from a guy named Sagittarius? Here's a sign for you!!! *Steele flips him off*

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Says the man who got face-raped by Oscar's boot. TWICE.
Brock: Ryder was involved in each one.

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Brock: I beat you to the punch by telling Divine she had a VAGINA!

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Dave Steele: That's the best you could come up with? And this coming from a guy named Sagittarius? Here's a sign for you!!! *Steele flips him off*

Sagittarius Blue: *laughs* It's going to be so much fun breaking that finger off and watching you cry like a bitch...

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Ace Note: So that's Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Hulk Hogan...got anymore to add?
Brock: I am the cream of the cop.

Super_Dave
11-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Sagittarius Blue: *laughs* It's going to be so much fun breaking that finger off and watching you cry like a bitch...

Dave Steele: The only bitch I see here is you!

CM Rock-Austin
11-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Jackson: Well I see things got out of hand quick

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Jackson: Well I see things got out of hand quick

Ace Note: Basically. But don't count on things getting peaceful just yet. I'll bet my left foot that in 10 minutes, Brock Edwards will burst through the door, talk shit like usual and I'll have to berate him once again.

TTC
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Ace Note: Basically. But don't count on things getting peaceful just yet. I'll bet my left foot that in 10 minutes, Brock Edwards will burst through the door, talk shit like usual and I'll have to berate him once again.
*Brock walks in slowly into the room and takes a sit. He then checks his phone for messages.*

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Ace Note: What's this? Sitting down quietly and not talking? :eek: By jove, it's an astounding breakthrough!

S.E. Zero
11-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Ace Note: What's this? Sitting down quietly and not talking? :eek: By jove, it's an astounding breakthrough!

Totally unrelated to IWA but I can't stop laughing xD at that one particular Romulus moment you know I'm talking about that just happened on Rage. Well done.

TTC
11-20-2012, 08:34 PM
*Brock looks up at Ace and then goes back to his phone.*

TTC
11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
*Just then Brock gets up.*

Brock: I lasted more than double the time without talking. Now leave this place Ace.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM

Ace Note: Whelp, I'm gonna jet now, Brocky. Enjoy your little game of Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja or whatever the hell it is you're doing.

*Ace Note turns around to leave.*

TTC
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Ace Note: Whelp, I'm gonna jet now, Brocky. Enjoy your little game of Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja or whatever the hell it is you're doing.

*Ace Note turns around to leave.*
Brock: Thanks for coming Acey boy.

Vandarius
11-20-2012, 10:45 PM
IWA.COM EXCLUSIVE

The cameras cut to a dark room being lit by the moonlight shining through the dusty window. A man is seen sitting in the middle of the room, rocking forward and back slowly while laughing to himself quietly with something in his hands. In a very low and monotone voice, the man speaks just loud enough that the camera's microphone picks up the audio.

???: H-how could you d-do this to m-me? I worked s-so hard for that c-chance ... And you w-went and blew it!

The camera slowly pans to the side of the pan, and the light from the moon shines onto the mans hands ... He is holding a KJ Punk action figure with a small IWA Championship around its waist.

???: You let Van Hooligan X, Carlos Alberto Ramon and AJ Dixon ... Take my championship. You planned t-this ... Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?!

The man rips the championship off of the toy, and then throws it to the side.

???: You see, Punk!? Its not there anymore!! YOU! You let THEM take what is MINE away from ME! Y-you planned ALL of this!! You KNEW it was going to happen, DIDN'T YOU, PUNK?!

The man tears the legs off of the doll.

???: Oh no! Did that hurt, Punk!? You have no legs! Heh heh! Isn't this fun, Punk?! You get to s-slide around like the snake you r-really are, now Punk!! But wait, snakes d-don't have arms, either!!

The man tears the arms off as well.

???: There! Now that is better! Now your true form has been r-revealed!! You are a s-spineless snake! You p-planed my downfall ... You son of a bitch!

The camera pans to the front of the man as he stands to his feet ... Revealing the face of Darius!

Darius: YOU USED THE CHAIR AT THIRST FOR BLOOD! YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!! YOU LET DIXON HAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT LOST CAUSE!! NOW YOU ARE MINE, PUNK!! I WILL END YOUR PATHETIC CAREER!!

Darius grabs the dolls head and begins to twist it slowly.

Darius: DIE PUNK!

Darius twists the head some more.

Darius: JUST! DIE!!!!

The head snaps off the doll, making Darius laugh. The camera man tries moving in closer but accidentally bumps into Darius.

Cameraman: I'm so ...

Before he can finish, Darius grabs him by the throat, making the man drop the camera and then Darius lifts him into the air with a sick grin on his face, and then tosses the man through the window!! Darius lays on the floor in front of the camera with a smile.

Darius: I'm coming for you, Punk!

Darius stands up laughing, and then stomps the camera, cutting the feed and fading to black.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Cody: That Darius guy...man...he sure is a crazy

Vandarius
11-21-2012, 11:49 AM
For anyone who plays TellTale's The Walking Dead ... Oh my lord :(

Super_Dave
11-21-2012, 12:08 PM
For anyone who plays TellTale's The Walking Dead ... Oh my lord :(

Hey bud, congrats on the nomination bro.

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 12:40 PM
IWA.COM EXCLUSIVE

The cameras cut to a dark room being lit by the moonlight shining through the dusty window. A man is seen sitting in the middle of the room, rocking forward and back slowly while laughing to himself quietly with something in his hands. In a very low and monotone voice, the man speaks just loud enough that the camera's microphone picks up the audio.

???: H-how could you d-do this to m-me? I worked s-so hard for that c-chance ... And you w-went and blew it!

The camera slowly pans to the side of the pan, and the light from the moon shines onto the mans hands ... He is holding a KJ Punk action figure with a small IWA Championship around its waist.

???: You let Van Hooligan X, Carlos Alberto Ramon and AJ Dixon ... Take my championship. You planned t-this ... Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?!

The man rips the championship off of the toy, and then throws it to the side.

???: You see, Punk!? Its not there anymore!! YOU! You let THEM take what is MINE away from ME! Y-you planned ALL of this!! You KNEW it was going to happen, DIDN'T YOU, PUNK?!

The man tears the legs off of the doll.

???: Oh no! Did that hurt, Punk!? You have no legs! Heh heh! Isn't this fun, Punk?! You get to s-slide around like the snake you r-really are, now Punk!! But wait, snakes d-don't have arms, either!!

The man tears the arms off as well.

???: There! Now that is better! Now your true form has been r-revealed!! You are a s-spineless snake! You p-planed my downfall ... You son of a bitch!

The camera pans to the front of the man as he stands to his feet ... Revealing the face of Darius!

Darius: YOU USED THE CHAIR AT THIRST FOR BLOOD! YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY TO VICTORY!! YOU LET DIXON HAVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT LOST CAUSE!! NOW YOU ARE MINE, PUNK!! I WILL END YOUR PATHETIC CAREER!!

Darius grabs the dolls head and begins to twist it slowly.

Darius: DIE PUNK!

Darius twists the head some more.

Darius: JUST! DIE!!!!

The head snaps off the doll, making Darius laugh. The camera man tries moving in closer but accidentally bumps into Darius.

Cameraman: I'm so ...

Before he can finish, Darius grabs him by the throat, making the man drop the camera and then Darius lifts him into the air with a sick grin on his face, and then tosses the man through the window!! Darius lays on the floor in front of the camera with a smile.

Darius: I'm coming for you, Punk!

Darius stands up laughing, and then stomps the camera, cutting the feed and fading to black.

That was just sick.

Errggghhh, it made me cringe. :eek:

Vandarius
11-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey bud, congrats on the nomination bro.

I'm confused, wut?

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm confused, wut?

He might be referring to the nomination for the Darius vs VHX vs Kyojin feud of the year I put up for ICW/IWA

Super_Dave
11-21-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm confused, wut?

He might be referring to the nomination for the Darius vs VHX vs Kyojin feud of the year I put up for ICW/IWA

I was referring to the 2012 Newcomer of the Year, .... damn, maybe I read wrong. Sorry for the confusion.

Vandarius
11-21-2012, 01:50 PM

I was going to say, I really shouldn't be up there for anything.

Vandarius
11-21-2012, 01:56 PM
I was referring to the 2012 Newcomer of the Year, .... damn, maybe I read wrong. Sorry for the confusion.

Newcomer of the Year(superstar)

Darius was nominated for TWE :P Thanks mate!

Super_Dave
11-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Newcomer of the Year(superstar)

Darius was nominated for TWE :P Thanks mate!

I guess I was right then.... Congrats either way.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Vand you do deserve it. :D

Vandarius
11-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Vand you do deserve it. :D

Nah, not at all mate.

CM Rock-Austin
11-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Finished my promo and sent to wrestlingfan, can't wait till the supershow!

Shining Light
11-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Not been IC'ing in here recently since I want to keep up a little period of silence for Shining while he's attending to his female "guest". What's he doing to Valentina? You'll have to wait and see... Oh the tension! ;)

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Not been IC'ing in here recently since I want to keep up a little period of silence for Shining while he's attending to his female "guest". What's he doing to Valentina? You'll have to wait and see... Oh the tension! ;)

trust me guys, keep an eye out for Shinings promo. I haven't seen it yet, but knowing what I wanted him to do, he is going to knock it out of the park big time

TTC
11-21-2012, 05:36 PM
trust me guys, keep an eye out for Shinings promo. I haven't seen it yet, but knowing what I wanted him to do, he is going to knock it out of the park big time
But, we are in the internet. How can he knock it out of the park?:confused:

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:40 PM
But, we are in the internet. How can he knock it out of the park?:confused:

Because he is that good

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 05:42 PM

Raping Valentina? ;)

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Raping Valentina? ;)

Nah. Thats going too far

TTC
11-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Because he is that good
OOC: Well, I have someone here who disagrees.

Brock: Really??? I'm the best here. Not this christian wannabe guy called Shining Light!

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Nah. Thats going too far

Hmmm. Can't think of anything haha.

??? just sent me a SICK promo. Kudos to him..Just waiting for the second part and then I can start my part!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Hmmm. Can't think of anything haha.

??? just sent me a SICK promo. Kudos to him..Just waiting for the second part and then I can start my part!

As long as everyone gets their stuff done, there will be some really great promos on this show

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Still looking for a few others to sign up as women wrestlers tho

TTC
11-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Women wrestlers you say?

K2Jelly
11-21-2012, 07:46 PM

Taken care of.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Taken care of.

K2Jelly is now my new favorite person

TTC
11-21-2012, 08:04 PM
K2Jelly is now my new favorite person
Hey!:mad:

I hooked you up!

K2Jelly
11-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Isabel Romulus: If you're expecting some mind numbing and overly complicated jargon from me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll deliver you "serfs" from bondage without you having you to refer a thesaurus every time I open my mouth but if you cross my path and deny the glry that my God and the "Chosen Race" deserves, you might have to refer to a doctor. And that's a promise. I'm the Romulus you need to fear, not that milquetoast over on Rage playing around with a feather.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Official News from IWA.com

We have learned Frankie Fletcher has asked for a release from his contract. Upon discussion, IWA has come to terms on his release. We wish Mr Fletcher all of the best in his future adventures.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Ok guys, so i know we still have the month of Dec, and we have one more PPV, but I'm doing our awards show a little early. Basically starting from when ICW started in April, until now, I'm going to make nominations for each category. Each category has 4 nominations. You can only pick 1 nomination from each category. Shoot me a PM with your picks. Here are the categories and the nominees.

Superstar of The Year
Van Hooligan X
Darius
Kyojin
KJ Punk

Mid Carder of the Year
Shaz
Malcolm Adonis
Antonyo Angelo
Mr Smyth

Newcomer Of The Year
Israel Pamich
Sagittarius Blue
Brock Edwards
Jackson Smith

Champion of the Year
Van Hooligan X-ICW World Heavyweight Champion
Black Blooded-ICW Tag Team Champions
#-X-Treme Champion
Clint Foster-X-Treme Champion

Feud of the Year
Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse
Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X vs Darius
KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon vs Darius
Black Blooded vs Riley Omega/Mike Hawk

Match of the Year
3 Stage of Hell-Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X(No Remorse)
Insane Asylum Match(Lost Cause)
Van Hooligan X vs Kyojin vs Darius(Glory Days)
Darius vs KJ Punk vs AJ Dixon(Lost Cause)

Shocker of the Year
Tommy Thunder Named Special Ref For No Remorse main event
Rob Rage returns to wrestling to win Insane Asylum
Kyojin debuts, costing Ryan Wells X-Treme Championship
Mike Hawk turns on tag partner, Riley Omega at Glory Days

Tag Team Of The Year
Black Blooded
Damaged Goods
Mike Hawk/Riley Omega

PPV of the Year
Bad Habit(ICW)
No Remorse(ICW
Glory Days(ICW)
Lost Cause(IWA)

Ok guys. Also you can vote for yourself, if you honestly believe you are the best in that category. I'm giving everyone a week to vote, so they have until the 24th at 8 pm to shoot me their votes. Once thats done, Ill compile them, and work on getting a special show together.

This is a repost. Everyone has 3 days left to vote if you haven't voted yet

---Repost for others to see :D

TTC
11-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Isabel Romulus: If you're expecting some mind numbing and overly complicated jargon from me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll deliver you "serfs" from bondage without you having you to refer a thesaurus every time I open my mouth but if you cross my path and deny the glry that my God and the "Chosen Race" deserves, you might have to refer to a doctor. And that's a promise. I'm the Romulus you need to fear, not that milquetoast over on Rage playing around with a feather.

Brock: Yawn!

K2Jelly
11-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Brock: Yawn!

Isabel Romulus: I hope you're not this abrasive to the opposite gender though if you are, I'm sure it's due to a lack of general interest. Well? Was I right?

TTC
11-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Isabel Romulus: I hope you're not this abrasive to the opposite gender though if you are, I'm sure it's due to a lack of general interest. Well? Was I right?

Brock: Yeah I'l admit it. There is no interest in the side of women wrestling this days. However, I can change my mind about that issue if you can impress.

K2Jelly
11-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Brock: Yeah I'l admit it. There is no interest in the side of women wrestling this days. However, I can change my mind about that issue if you can impress.

Isabel Romulus: Well, if you're in the mood to learn a thing or two, why don't you stay tuned for my debut on Chaos? I promise you won't regret hearing what I have to say. And, if you're in the need of a...remedial lesson, I'm always available in the locker room and I'll help you pick up the pace. Now, if you'll excuse me.

*Isabel heads towards the women's locker room, leaving Edwards behind.*

TTC
11-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Isabel Romulus: Well, if you're in the mood to learn a thing or two, why don't you stay tuned for my debut on Chaos? I promise you won't regret hearing what I have to say. And, if you're in the need of a...remedial lesson, I'm always available in the locker room and I'll help you pick up the pace. Now, if you'll excuse me.

*Isabel heads towards the women's locker room, leaving Edwards behind.*

Brock: What a hot head.

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 12:14 AM
So I don't have a promo for the supershow?

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Punk: Wow. That Darius guy sure does have some issues.

CricketTragic
11-22-2012, 01:09 AM
So I don't have a promo for the supershow?

what supershow?

Rehmix
11-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Punk: Wow. That Darius guy sure does have some issues.
Dixon: Somthin' dat we can agree on

Vandarius
11-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Dixon: Somthin' dat we can agree on

Darius: SEE?! SEE!! You ARE working together!! Heh heh!! I KNEW IT! This was all a plot against me, because NO ONE CAN BEAT ME FAIRLY!

TTC
11-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Darius: SEE?! SEE!! You ARE working together!! Heh heh!! I KNEW IT! This was all a plot against me, because NO ONE CAN BEAT ME FAIRLY!

Brock: *Clears his throat.* Who the fuck cares!?!?!?

KJ PUNK
11-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Punk: Darius, obviously I ain't conspiring with Dixon or else I would still be the IWA World Champion. But I will be getting my belt back and I'll be taking care of you, too. I haven't forgotten about what you did to that reporter...

CricketTragic
11-22-2012, 05:16 AM

Israel: Speak to your friend Daniel May, set up a match and I will be honoured to defeat you fairly

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Brock: *Clears his throat.* Who the fuck cares!?!?!?
Cody: Obviously you do if you are conversing with him

K2Jelly
11-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Ace Note: Beat me to the punch. I was just about to bring that up. Ah well. At least I can rest assured that there's at least someone else ready to put Edwards in his place.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 09:25 AM

???: Well it looks like things have got more interesting

K2Jelly
11-22-2012, 09:35 AM
???: Well it looks like things have got more interesting

Isabel Romulus: Hmph. In my position, that should be my line. But tell me, what exactly do you find so interesting about me? Are you intrigued by the enigmatic doctrine that I wish to disclose to the "serfs" or does something more...superficial ​about me capture your gaze?

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Isabel Romulus: Hmph. In my position, that should be my line. But tell me, what exactly do you find so interesting about me? Are you intrigued by the enigmatic doctrine that I wish to disclose to the "serfs" or does something more...superficial ​about me capture your gaze?

???: Merely the fact that this company is deciding to hire women like myself, and women like you, is what intrigues me. I thought I'd have more of a challenge

K2Jelly
11-22-2012, 09:56 AM
???: Merely the fact that this company is deciding to hire women like myself, and women like you, is what intrigues me. I thought I'd have more of a challenge

Isabel Romulus: You serfs and your quips. I haven't even graced the squared circle and yet you put yourself to the task of analyzing me already? I don't know whether I should pity your hastiness or scorn you for it. Either way, I'll exploit your ineptitude but then, I will offer you my hand so that you may be enlightened, so that you may realize the power of the "chosen race" and what we represent. But if you smack it away, you'll only be hurting yourself and I will watch as in due time, you perish in eternal damnation.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YJfPBqPNE
Official Theme song for Full Throttle

K2Jelly
11-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Promo's been sent into ???.

No_1eddiefan
11-22-2012, 01:31 PM

EDDIE JUAREZ's THEME SONG! FUCK YES!

S.E. Zero
11-22-2012, 01:42 PM

That's my boy's Eddie theme for Juarez, sweet.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Going to stand in line at walmart for ps3 woo!