PDA

View Full Version : bring back the old 'vintage' titles!

the-rocks-stunner
11-21-2010, 03:35 PM
i see yoshi tatsu, primo, zack ryder, chavo, evan bourne (when he returns) curt hawkins, william regal, tyson kidd, david hart smith, jtg, joey mercury, goldust, tyler reks, trent barreta, chris masters and many more (just coming out every week or month in some cases) mid-carders so why dont wwe bring back the cruiserweight championship, european championship, and maybe the hardcore championship back (as a wild card) it would be great to see yoshi tatsu get Hurricanrana'd by primo before cena and orton go out and wrestle or (whoever the main event is) or evan bourne do his shooting star press of a ladder backstage against jtg both for the hardcore championship (for people who didnt or dont know the hardcore championship can be put on the line 24/7 even backstage anytime anywhere) and it would be good to see the others i mentioned above for the cruiserweight title or the european titles in storylines.

so who do you'se would like to see any championships brought back for the mid carders comment below

ps. and if wwe unify intercontinental and the us championship titles that would make more superstars be forced into sissy storylines :(!

xAzureSkye
11-21-2010, 03:51 PM
or evan bourne do his shooting star press of a ladder backstage against jtg both for the hardcore championship (for people who didnt or dont know the hardcore championship can be put on the line 24/7 even backstage anytime anywhere) :(!

well actually the 24/7 rule was introduced by Crash Holly, prior to that it had to be settled in a match & if they ever brought it back i doubt they would have the 24/7 rule again :/ unfortunately, without TV-14 hardcore has no place in WWE.

the-rocks-stunner
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
well actually the 24/7 rule was introduced by Crash Holly, prior to that it had to be settled in a match & if they ever brought it back i doubt they would have the 24/7 rule again :/ unfortunately, without TV-14 hardcore has no place in WWE. i know holly introduced it thats in my oppinion the best way to have it and in my opinion again wwe will go back to tv-14 next year but the hardcore title was only a wild card

edit: in my opinion wwe are only staying pg so that it doesnt look like they just did it for the campaign and i know it wasnt for that reason they turned pg.

Thewoodcutter
11-21-2010, 04:33 PM
The hardcore championship was only cool when Vince first gave it to Mankind. I could see the cruiserweight belt if they put some effort into it.

qwerty704
11-21-2010, 05:12 PM
cruiser weight title all the way!!! the smaller stars need something to hold & represent if they cant hold the world/ic/us titles

and please dont put it back on hornswoggle

Silverdust
11-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Do you really think they would bring hardcore back within a PG setting? If so, can you pass the funny cigarette?

the-rocks-stunner
11-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Do you really think they would bring hardcore back within a PG setting? If so, can you pass the funny cigarette?

read my comment

SilverCena
11-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Bring back the Cruiserweight division only!

* make Kaval champ Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

the-rocks-stunner
11-21-2010, 05:49 PM
if wwe unify ic/us titles and the wc/wwe titles it will be horrible doubt it though

El_Phenomenal
11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Man the Hardore title was the title a champion could have in those days. All those crazy ass matches, one having for 5 min and then losing only to get it back, yea those were the finest memories. Oye Hijo!

the-rocks-stunner
11-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Man the Hardore title was the title a champion could have in those days. All those crazy ass matches, one having for 5 min and then losing only to get it back, yea those were the finest memories. Oye Hijo!

do you remember wrestlemania 2000 there was like 9 reigns of the hardcore title that night now thats....

Phenomenal

SilverCena
11-21-2010, 06:06 PM
WWE will unify WHC/WWE titles which is good. I mean how many World Champs do you need? IC/ US title unification = BAD IDEA!

2bluntsup
11-21-2010, 06:21 PM
how bout tv title and cruiserweight title

SevenCagedTigers
11-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Bring back the Cruiserweight division only!

* make Kaval champ Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

You can't make Kaval Cruiserweight Champion, it would discredit him as a future Heavyweight champion. The WWE is making a push to turn smaller guys into champions, they plan on making Evan Bourne and Kaval champions in the future. Bringing back the Cruiserweight championship now would just undo the illusion that smaller guys can be main eventers. Balls.

Danny Des
11-22-2010, 10:39 AM
i see yoshi tatsu, primo, zack ryder, chavo, evan bourne (when he returns) curt hawkins, william regal, tyson kidd, david hart smith, jtg, joey mercury, goldust, tyler reks, trent barreta, chris masters and many more (just coming out every week or month in some cases) mid-carders so why dont wwe bring back the cruiserweight championship, european championship, and maybe the hardcore championship back (as a wild card) it would be great to see yoshi tatsu get Hurricanrana'd by primo before cena and orton go out and wrestle or (whoever the main event is) or evan bourne do his shooting star press of a ladder backstage against jtg both for the hardcore championship (for people who didnt or dont know the hardcore championship can be put on the line 24/7 even backstage anytime anywhere) and it would be good to see the others i mentioned above for the cruiserweight title or the european titles in storylines.

so who do you'se would like to see any championships brought back for the mid carders comment below

ps. and if wwe unify intercontinental and the us championship titles that would make more superstars be forced into sissy storylines :(!

In my dreams...