PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Shining Light
09-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place guys, I just couldn't think of anywhere else to put it:

As many of you will know, I come from a City called Manchester. Home of football, shopping centres and the occasional racist drunk or two. The forum users that come from England will be aware that Manchester has always had it's fair share of gangs, with it even being dubbed "Gunchester" due to several gun crimes taking place in the heart of the City.

Most recently, about 4 days ago, one gang decided to harrass my little brother. From what he told me, they basically saw him on the way back from school, started to push him around and stole his iPhone alongside some money he had on him. When he came back crying his eyes out and he told me what happened, I was so angry. Those of you who know me well will know that I am not an angry person, instead choosing to always "look on the bright side of life". But this incident just sent me over the top. When my brother described to me who had stolen his phone, I knew who it was straight away. The dickhead had previously given my friend's grandmother a ton of abuse which forced her to leave the area.

I spent the next couple of days trying to figure out what to do and on Thursday I decided to take action. I knew where the gang hung out and I headed over there to demand the iPhone and the money back. To cut a long story short, I'm now currently sat here with a broken jaw and 1 missing front tooth.

But it doesn't end there... You see obviously I wasn't going to demand the phone back just by using words, so when I was face to face with the dick who stole my brothers phone I grabbed hold of him and pinned him against the wall. It was then when the rest of the gang jumped me and well, you know the rest.

I can't keep rambling on so I'm going to have to keep it short here. I am being threatened with the charge of assault, since the gang have lied to the Police and insisted that I threw the first punch and what they did was purely in self defence. Luckily the Police didn't believe the self defence story and have managed to arrest 6 of the gang members (There was 9 in total) including the dick who stole my brothers phone and money, but they have believed that I threw the first punch.

I'm leaving the forums for a while and I don't know if I return but I'm going to say my goodbyes in the next post on this thread just in case.

IF THE MODS CAN MOVE THIS TO THE TEA SPOT, THAT'D BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS TO TOMMY FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHERE IT SHOULD GO, MEANS A LOT :)

wrestlingfan66513
09-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear that man, I hope things works out, stay safe man.

Tommy Thunder
09-22-2012, 10:22 AM
This probably should have been posted in the tea spot, definitely not the e-fed section (sorry if that sounds harsh).

Anyway, horrible situation man. You definitely shouldn't have confronted 9 guys n your own though, kudos for having the balls to do so, but it was probably the wrong way to go about things.
I hope that you get justice in the situation though and that you can return here in the future. You'll be missed on the boards here for sure.

Shining Light
09-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Van & Tom - You guys are utter legends, and I can't say how grateful I am for your friendship. Our daily chats on Xbox and our never ending banter about football and what's happening in the WWE never failed to make me laugh. Van, I hope City do well this season and fingers crossed for a United VS City CL final at Wembley, I'd be willing to make the journey up to where you are just so we could watch it together haha... Tom, I hope that one day Boro and United meet again as I know it will be an epic match. Come on Boro! Maybe we'll talk again on Xbox, I have no idea right now but I do know that I'll never forget you guys :)

Destruction and EHC - I know I still need to write the final EWA show and I'm working on it as we speak. I intend on posting it as soon as, otherwise I'll leave strict instructions with my brother to do it haha :) Thanks for giving me guidance and confidence in my writing skills, you two really do reek of pure awesome-ness

To every Man United supporter on this forum - You guys have chosen the right team to support, trust me when I say the atmosphere at OT is always electric and if you're ever at a game, just shout "Shining where are you?" at the top of your voice... And I will come ;)

Thank you EWN for the memories, it sounds a bit cheesy but I urge you not to think of this as goodbye, think of it as see you later :)

Thank you, bye for now...

Shaz11
09-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Van & Tom - You guys are utter legends, and I can't say how grateful I am for your friendship. Our daily chats on Xbox and our never ending banter about football and what's happening in the WWE never failed to make me laugh. Van, I hope City do well this season and fingers crossed for a United VS City CL final at Wembley, I'd be willing to make the journey up to where you are just so we could watch it together haha... Tom, I hope that one day Boro and United meet again as I know it will be an epic match. Come on Boro! Maybe we'll talk again on Xbox, I have no idea right now but I do know that I'll never forget you guys :)

Destruction and EHC - I know I still need to write the final EWA show and I'm working on it as we speak. I intend on posting it as soon as, otherwise I'll leave strict instructions with my brother to do it haha :) Thanks for giving me guidance and confidence in my writing skills, you two really do reek of pure awesome-ness

To every Man United supporter on this forum - You guys have chosen the right team to support, trust me when I say the atmosphere at OT is always electric and if you're ever at a game, just shout "Shining where are you?" at the top of your voice... And I will come ;)

Thank you EWN for the memories, it sounds a bit cheesy but I urge you not to think of this as goodbye, think of it as see you later :)

Damn right chief! Hope you're cool, and stay safe brother.

Destruction
09-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Sucks to see you're taking a break dude - but with the happenings going on up north, it's completely understandable. I hope everything works out for you dude.

No_1eddiefan
09-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Shining bro, hope you get your justice and hope you come back better than ever, you'll be missed on here!

CGBigMan
09-22-2012, 10:51 AM
hope everything works out bro
ive seen things like this happen but thankfully not to my self or family

Tomsta666
09-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Well that Sucks Shin :( I don't really know what to say man :(

Well done for having the bollocks to stand up to them though. Just don't leave forever man. When your feeling a bit better hop on XBL and we'll chat OK? ;)

Shaz11
09-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah dude. Once I get my Xbox Live, I'll add ya Shin!

magglis
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place guys, I just couldn't think of anywhere else to put it:

As many of you will know, I come from a City called Manchester. Home of football, shopping centres and the occasional racist drunk or two. The forum users that come from England will be aware that Manchester has always had it's fair share of gangs, with it even being dubbed "Gunchester" due to several gun crimes taking place in the heart of the City.

Most recently, about 4 days ago, one gang decided to harrass my little brother. From what he told me, they basically saw him on the way back from school, started to push him around and stole his iPhone alongside some money he had on him. When he came back crying his eyes out and he told me what happened, I was so angry. Those of you who know me well will know that I am not an angry person, instead choosing to always "look on the bright side of life". But this incident just sent me over the top. When my brother described to me who had stolen his phone, I knew who it was straight away. The dickhead had previously given my friend's grandmother a ton of abuse which forced her to leave the area.

I spent the next couple of days trying to figure out what to do and on Thursday I decided to take action. I knew where the gang hung out and I headed over there to demand the iPhone and the money back. To cut a long story short, I'm now currently sat here with a broken jaw and 1 missing front tooth.

But it doesn't end there... You see obviously I wasn't going to demand the phone back just by using words, so when I was face to face with the dick who stole my brothers phone I grabbed hold of him and pinned him against the wall. It was then when the rest of the gang jumped me and well, you know the rest.

I can't keep rambling on so I'm going to have to keep it short here. I am being threatened with the charge of assault, since the gang have lied to the Police and insisted that I threw the first punch and what they did was purely in self defence. Luckily the Police didn't believe the self defence story and have managed to arrest 6 of the gang members (There was 9 in total) including the dick who stole my brothers phone and money, but they have believed that I threw the first punch.

I'm leaving the forums for a while and I don't know if I return but I'm going to say my goodbyes in the next post on this thread just in case.

IF THE MODS CAN MOVE THIS TO THE TEA SPOT, THAT'D BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS TO TOMMY FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHERE IT SHOULD GO, MEANS A LOT :)
Oh man just like i said i hope everything works out for you and your brother.And bro i want to let you know that we need you here.Me,Shaz and THBK your UTD buddies will still be here and feel free to join us when we are gonna bash Ryder and the Dutch league:)

VanHooliganX
09-22-2012, 01:05 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about this bullshit man :(

Really sad that happened and you have to leave pal. You're 1 of the best (And legit United fans since you're actually from Manchester lol) United fans to be around but we'll see each other at Wembley! :D

eyehatecena
09-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Ah man- I hate that you are going through this my friend. Wish there was something I could do for you

HolyJose2391
09-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Tickets booked.

Now I need names! Worse comes to worse I claim International Diplomacy :D

Seriously though sorry to hear that man. I wish you the best when you go to the hearing.