PDA

View Full Version : Survivor series world titles outcomes and TLC world titles main events

xtremetothemax
11-21-2010, 10:14 AM
What do you guys see as the results of tonights survivor series world title matches? I definitely think kane is going to win his match against edge. I can see them feuding to tlc (probably in a ladder match) where edge wins the world heavyweight championship. I think the wwe championship match will end in cena having barrett win after alot of interence. cena is now free from nexus. After the match, cena hands wade the title then gives him an AA. Miz runs out and chases in money in the bank, hits skull crushing finale, cena makes the three count and miz is the new wwe champion. Then at tlc, Orton vs Cena vs Barrett vs miz in a tlc match.

But really, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK GOING TO HAPPEN?

the wrestling shade
11-21-2010, 11:08 AM
i realy wish that cena would get fired because that only would make the storyline more intrested and dark and it can become a realy big deal threw the next months

BrandonLoopsTV
11-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I would like to see The miz cash in and win but WWE wants him to cash in and lose or something, but Kane I hope is gonna win his match tonight because I like his title run, I would like to see him hold until elimantion chamber or something,
and The WWE championship, I say Wade Barret wins, all of nexus comes out to celebrate and 'super cena and super orton' take out all of them then have a face off to end the show.

cubco
11-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Kane is going to win and Barrett is going to win. - No Miz cash in.

Barrett (c) vs Orton vs Cena - TLC Triple Threat Match - No Miz cash in
Kane (c) vs Edge - Ladder Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Ted DiBiase vs Goldust vs Will.I.Am Regal - Fatal 4 way (Would be mint as a Ladder Match, but probably not. Nice set up for Regal vs Bryan Submission match at Rumble. Bryan vs Punk at Mania)
Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio - Chair or Tables Match
John Morrison vs Sheamus - Chair or Tables Match
The Nexus (c) vs Chris Masters and MVP - Tag Titles (Doubtful, but maybe)
Natalya (c) vs Layla vs Michelle McCool - Divas Title
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Kaval

SilverLace
11-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Kane is going to win and Barrett is going to win. - No Miz cash in.

Dont talk blasphemous about the MIZ! You are not his writer! Take That! Your membership to the Michael Cole fan club has been REJECTED! Give your coleslaw back!

BrandonLoopsTV
11-21-2010, 01:43 PM
all in all i say survivor series will be OKAY
much better then lousy tna payperviews.

BrandonLoopsTV
11-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Dont talk blasphemous about the MIZ! You are not his writer! Take That! Your membership to the Michael Cole fan club has been REJECTED! Give your coleslaw back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaz_yoA8AGE&feature=sub

cubco
11-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Lol I can't stand Cole.

The Miz is great, but I don't want to see him as a World Champion

cubco
11-21-2010, 04:50 PM
all in all i say survivor series will be OKAY
much better then lousy tna payperviews.

I think its probably the most solid line up this year

2bluntsup
11-21-2010, 06:15 PM
we all know that kane is going to retain, edge will win by dq setting up the TLC match with kane witch Kane will win again i think they should set-up taker vs kane at mania like they did scsa vs the rock at mania 19 u know 3 times the charm. miz will cash it in after orton retains...yes that's right retains then hit the miz with an rko and bam still wwe champion and putting him at the level of cena..cuz cena the new hogan 5.0. kaval and ziggler will have some botches as well as the morrison vs sheamus match.ziggler retains by blatant interference. sheamus vs morrison who cares until they balance out the roster their stuck in high mid card. ther match of the night will b the divas championship lololololool naw really daniel bryan and ted dibiase will b interesting and the classic survivor series match.....MVP should b bumped up to world title of his intro music alone...

TheBeardOfZeus
11-21-2010, 06:24 PM
I think, personally:
- Kane will retain but egde will win at TLC
- Orton will retain
- Ziggler and Bryan will retain
- Natalya will win
- Nexus to retain
- Morrison win
- Team Del Rio

I also thought of an idea with the WWE title, say Orton wins, Cena fired, Miz cashes in and fails. At TLC Miz vs Orton and Cena vs Barrett, Miz loses in some way that annoys him incredibly, and Barrett is about to beat Cena, when the arena goes black and a bell chimes (Taker), and Barrett loses.
Cena then moves onto be No.1 contender at royal rumble, where he wins the title off orton, Barrett still gets bugged by taker (but not him personally, just a tension builder) and Miz goes to win the royal rumble. Miz costs Orton's obvious chance at regaining the title at elimination chamber, and arrange it Orton vs Miz vs Cena at WM, and also Barrett vs Undertaker.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Im still not sure about the Orton vs Barrett match.

I just get the feeling that Orton doesn't leave with the title.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Im still not sure about the Orton vs Barrett match.

I just get the feeling that Orton doesn't leave with the title.

I'm pleased with this match tbh, because for once, i can't really predict it.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm pleased with this match tbh, because for once, i can't really predict it.
Right?

We've had too many predictable finishes.

WallsofJericho
11-21-2010, 08:11 PM
I dont think it will end this way but it would be cool if it did...

Barret and Orton battle for a very long time with many near falls so it would need to be an entertaining match. Miz comes out, watches for a moment and cashes in DURING the match. Miz and Barret Both cover Orton, get a 1-2-3 count and Cena raises both Mens hands. Barret techically has won the WWE championship but so has the Miz however Barret didnt lose the match and thus Cena is contractually obliged. Orton wakes to Deliver RKO's to all in the ring to leave us with a smile on our faces.

At TLC, its Miz, Orton, Cena and Barret to determine the True WWE champ, Barret is calling the shots for Cena as he is still in nexus Barrett is calling the shots as he and Cena clean house and double team. Barret goes to climb the ladder and cena AA's him climbs and obtains the WWE championship, Barrett wakes to berate Cena but all of Nexus come out to pound on Cena but wait, they turn on Barrett and Cena is the new leader turning heel. Cena will not be fired as he is a part of Nexus and is told to do whatever the leader says as he is now leader, no firings.

xtremetothemax
11-21-2010, 08:46 PM
I dont think it will end this way but it would be cool if it did...

Barret and Orton battle for a very long time with many near falls so it would need to be an entertaining match. Miz comes out, watches for a moment and cashes in DURING the match. Miz and Barret Both cover Orton, get a 1-2-3 count and Cena raises both Mens hands. Barret techically has won the WWE championship but so has the Miz however Barret didnt lose the match and thus Cena is contractually obliged. Orton wakes to Deliver RKO's to all in the ring to leave us with a smile on our faces.

At TLC, its Miz, Orton, Cena and Barret to determine the True WWE champ, Barret is calling the shots for Cena as he is still in nexus Barrett is calling the shots as he and Cena clean house and double team. Barret goes to climb the ladder and cena AA's him climbs and obtains the WWE championship, Barrett wakes to berate Cena but all of Nexus come out to pound on Cena but wait, they turn on Barrett and Cena is the new leader turning heel. Cena will not be fired as he is a part of Nexus and is told to do whatever the leader says as he is now leader, no firings.

That would be kick ass

xtremetothemax
11-21-2010, 08:55 PM
but what if triple h returned and became leader of nexus? He is supose to return anytime now and he wanted to become a heel again. i dont want him to become heel, but im just sayin.

WallsofJericho
11-21-2010, 09:04 PM
I wouldnt put it past them, given his new role and all.

Him as leading Nexus though, i dont see it. I cant think of too many Wrestlers that are known for being leaders of more than one faction. I think being with Nexus, considering the reaction they get to alot of things will be the only thing that Cena will be able to do to successfully make a turn. Anything less the little kiddies will like and his turn will be a flop.

The 'mania Matches are soon to be set up and i can almost be certain its going to be orton v cena with Orton the challenger getting redemption and restribution on the losses of the past when he couldnt stand against the Cenation.