PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Black to WWE

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Anybody else concerned that he's going to end up in a Zach Ryder style role?

SgtGohan
08-12-2010, 07:59 AM
yes i am..

Bodom
08-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Im more worried about him heading to NXT as Lexington Facerape

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Fair play, that actually made me lol!

It looks like he is going to be on NXT season 3... That for me puts him as the Lucky Cannon of that season. In a round about way anyway, Black can undoubtedly wrestle, Cannon didn't really seem to show much of anything.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Cannon looks like he has it in the ring, he just cant cut in on the mic. That promo he cut when he was eliminated was all sorts of lame

Mikestang
08-16-2010, 01:40 AM
"Yo, God?"
"Yes, Mike?"
"Please, please don't let WWE put Tyler Black in the third version of NXT! I'll be good! I'll even stop ignoring that homeless guy that's always hanging out near my local Rubios!"
"Hmmm, that's a pretty big sacrifice you're willing to make. I'll see what I can do."

Bodom
08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
You'll have more luck if you pray for Cena to be pinned clean.

AGEOFFALL
08-22-2010, 03:39 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/28chim0.jpg

But seriously, hopefully he doesn't end up in that role.

Wrave
08-23-2010, 08:39 AM
I think he will and that is just sad. WWE is cleaning ROH out. First AmDrag and now Tyler Black. Nigel made the right choice and go to TNA.

nrb6304
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
I think he will and that is just sad. WWE is cleaning ROH out. First AmDrag and now Tyler Black. Nigel made the right choice and go to TNA.

Yeah cause he's been doing awesome there right? He has hardly gotten ANY TV time, and has lost ALL his steam since he came in. When they brought him in and he and Angle went to town, boy I thought "Holy shit they're gonna push him to the freaking top!" Now? Barley in Fortune. :/

Craigcmufc
08-26-2010, 06:47 AM
Looking forward to seeing Tyler Black in the WWE, he will probably be on the 3rd season of NXT should there be one.

DirtySteal
08-26-2010, 06:49 PM
This is going to be a train wreck waiting to happen, should Black go on NXT. WWE will give him a stupid name, limit his moves, ruin his credibility as a good wrestler, make him job to this, that and the other and just build him up in their image.

It pains me to see good, legitimate wrestlers playing this stupid NXT game dubbed as "Rookies", while people like Zack Ryder are called "Pro's".

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-29-2010, 04:26 AM
I'd agree with thtat, but on the bright side, Black will be made for life with his WWE deal, the boy has absolutely bucket loads of charisma though, maybe he will make the big breakthrough, he is certainly young enough and importantly for the WWE anyway, he is over 6ft which instantly gives him more credibility

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 12:07 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/28chim0.jpg

But seriously, hopefully he doesn't end up in that role.

Dear WWE,

I have been a fan of yours since Smackdown debuted in regular television. I never had cable and the world of wrestling had an influence in my childhood. I have always liked The Rock since he was very funny and a great wrestler. I noticed that wrestling has changed and I dealt with it.

Now since you, WWE , turned PG and turned less violent for the kids which I completely understand but I fail to COMPREHEND WHY THIS GUY HAS A WEAK ASS GIMMICK AND YOU, WWE , HAS THE NERVE TO CALL THIS GUY A PRO! WHAT THE F%$@ ARE YOU SMOKING?

Anyways, treat your new talent with the respect they deserve.

-The Silver Ghost

Belzova
09-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Zack Ryder is really cool.

It really seemed like they were pushing him for awhile there. ):

ANYWHO!

Tyler Black, if he goes to NXT, will probably be shoved down our throats like Lucky Cannon. I'm rooting for him though if he does go to WWE. He deserves to be up there more than Sheamus. (dont yell at me for saying that!)

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:21 PM
the pro positions on nxt should be left to the veterans.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I forgot to mention this but WWWYKI.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Zack Ryder is really cool.

No just.....no......-facedesk-

MrFicII
09-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Big mistake by Tyler Black. Look at what happened to Chris Harris from Americas Most Wanted. New name, new gimmick, and two months later, he quit and now is fighting independant. Black is going to lose his ROH Title to Strong this weekend, leave, get shoved into the mid-lower card, name changed, et al., and then he will be crawling back to ROH in less than 6 months.

Necroyeti
10-01-2010, 01:45 PM
His new name in FCW is Seth Rollins.

Fuck sake.

SilverGhost
10-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Seth Rollins? Creative. Unlike Bryan's. -.-

Bodom
10-02-2010, 08:48 AM
There goes any chance of him going by Lexington Facerape :(

Necroyeti
10-02-2010, 07:37 PM
I was betting on Skyler White ;_;

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 01:47 AM
I was betting on Skyler White ;_;

Skyler White? WIN!

Kid_Gangsta
10-03-2010, 01:00 PM
you can just tell by his name hes just gonna be a midcarder

Kashdinero
10-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Sorry to go against the grain but "Seth Rollins" WILL have a great run in wwe.
With his talent, charisma and look the wwe will have to push him at some point.
I don't know why people are doubting tyler's chances, looking at things from an roh/Indys to fcw/wwe point of view c.m punk is
a former world champ who would have thought that when he
Debued on ecw
Daniel Bryan may have had an awful start but is now picking up some serious steam and is definitely not going anywhere soon.
Kaval won season 2 of nxt in a bit of a pleasant surprise,although his treatment since then has been a bit harsh (jobbing to Chavo "the ultimate jobber" Guerrero? Ouch) I believe he will turn things around soon (I hope!!)
Joey mercurys the same chump he always was and I'm sure no one who saw him before mnm thought he would be where he is today, though to tell the truth I can't see him making any kind impact in the near or far future again.
Evan Bourne is bit of a disappointment so far but a run as heel could change his glorified jobber role.
Not a bad set of transitions if you ask me.
Although he's got an uphill battle Tyler's gonna be somebody in wwe.

Bodom
10-04-2010, 09:09 AM
you can just tell by his name hes just gonna be a midcarder

You can't make that conclusion based on a name. By that logic CM Punk should have never been a main eventer

BaileyRose
10-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Seth is what I named my dog.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Seth is what I named my dog.

Seth Green and Seth MacFarlane want their name back.

Splattered-Dreams
10-17-2010, 10:30 AM
You can't make that conclusion based on a name. By that logic CM Punk should have never been a main eventer

Same goes for John Cena, really. Bobby Lashley too.

NecroButcher187
10-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Why does the WWE give these indy guys the worst f@#kin' names??? Seriously?? Anyway, knowing the WWE I can see him being a top mid-card guy, nothing higher, unfortunately. Guess the question is it better to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond??? Black has made his choice, so lets see. I do give the guy much props for putting on one helluva macth in his last ROH appearance and losing clean to Davey Richards. Shows a lot of class by him and the respect he has for ROH.

chaos75
10-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Why can't they just keep Tyler Black's name? IMO that's an alright name

Bodom
10-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Why can't they just keep Tyler Black's name? IMO that's an alright name

Eh, it's WWE. At least he didn't get a lame ass name like Husky or McGillicutty.

Although I still preach that he should of been called Lexington Facerape.

Necroyeti
10-31-2010, 10:39 PM
First footage of Seth Rollins on the interwebs I believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWEPUj7lyE

Necroyeti
11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
THREAD NECROMANCY

Vance Archer vs. Seth Rollins! It's heeeeere~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCjqzoZZRY

Bodom
11-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Awesome match.

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 12:10 AM
And with Vance Archer, no less! This is unbelievably better than I expected it to be.

I thought Rollins was pronounced more like "Roallins" rather than "Rawlins", or is that just one of those weird Scots dialect things?

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Archer even went for the Moonsault! Tyler gets bonus points from me for the Shadows Fall shirt.

Im waiting for him to bust out a Gods Last Gift.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I hope Tyler Black will do good in the WWE. I'm a fan of him.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 01:44 PM
I hope Tyler Black will do good in the WWE. I'm a fan of him.

Same here.

Same here

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Same here.

Same here

I also hope he uses God's Last Gift. Should be very epic

Bodom
12-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I also hope he uses God's Last Gift. Should be very epic

Agreed. Be all sorts of awesome.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Agreed. Be all sorts of awesome.

I agree with you.

Wade Barrett 1979
03-26-2014, 03:05 AM
I'm so glad people never give the benefit of the doubt, this Tyler Black has obviously done nothing in WWE. That damn HHH shovel.

(Necro threading FTW!!)

Dennis
03-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Wade thank you for this gem of a thread. lol

Wade Barrett 1979
03-26-2014, 03:29 AM
Wade thank you for this gem of a thread. lol

I love it when the Drive By IWC get irate about an 'Indy Darling' going to work for the Evil Tyrant that is Vinnie Mac. Of course they are being signed to purely be sharted on.

Dennis
03-26-2014, 03:39 AM
I love it when the Drive By IWC get irate about an 'Indy Darling' going to work for the Evil Tyrant that is Vinnie Mac. Of course they are being signed to purely be sharted on.
Yea, I never quite understand that idea with the IWC. I think the WWE would love it if every talent showed as much money making potential as John Cena... It's not like the WWE hires people from the indy scene with the sole intention of grabbing a shovel and burying them. Some people just don't work out, whether do to bad booking or just lack of ability from that superstar.

Such is life I guess. :)

CMBison
03-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Aynyone remember during CM Punk's reign as WWE Champion, he did a promo with Tyler when he won the NXT title? Yeah, you know they were gonna use that as future footage for their epic rivalry that would've happened? Kinda heart bgreaking when you think about it.

I personally do not know first hand if they were, but WWE has done promos like that for future rivalries, like Taker/Cena's debut.

PrimusSucks
03-26-2014, 05:54 PM
I am honestly surprised by Rollins success, sure he is very talented and has only become better in every aspect since signing but still never saw this level of success. The Sheild has been one of WWE's best successes ever, brilliant heel run with a great face run coming up. Where people thought Ambrose was the obvious success from that group has risen 3 people I see main eventing within a few years. Ambrose has stepped up his whole game, especially his body since signing. Reigns has become much better in ring and on the mic, and Rollins has added a body and better mic skills.