Sotiropoulos - go the Aussie!!!
Foster
Barboza
O'Brien
Harris

Join the fantasy league here - http://fantasy.ufc.com/index.cfm?msg=LoggedOff

Rich Cranium
11-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Good pics! I agree with all but one. I feel BJ Penn will up his game and out score Matt Hughes.

Robstar
11-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Good pics! I agree with all but one. I feel BJ Penn will up his game and out score Matt Hughes.

He's gonna want to do a bit better than he did against Edgar. Be interesting to see which BJ shows up. Be close though

SilverCena
11-20-2010, 05:28 PM
As much as I like Rampage, I'll take Machida!

Rich Cranium
11-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Damn! Robstar, I should have bet money on BJ! He just knocked out Hughes in 21 sec. rd 1.

Kashdinero
11-21-2010, 12:03 AM
It's time!!!!!!! Come on Quinton!!

Robstar
11-21-2010, 12:40 AM
BJ is back!!! Sick fkn knockout. Rampage/Machida kinda reminded me of Rampage/Rashad - a lot of avoiding. He was a very classy winner there, Quenton.
The aussie won! George totally shut Joe down!

Necroyeti
11-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Man, that was bullshit, Machida flat out fuckin' won.

Beautiful (one armed?) kimura by Davis though.

SilverGhost
11-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Great PPV!

Few boos but fuck them! Good fights take time.

BJ said "I'm BACK" With that KO xD

Rampage/Machida was a freaking chess match. I enjoyed it!

Kashdinero
11-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Rematch!!!

SilverGhost
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Rampage/Machida II <---Yes!

Robstar
11-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Definetly rematch Rampage said as much. All class, even he was surprised. But no, I don't think Machida did enough.

That Kimura was fully sick!

Apart from that, my picks fell pretty flat.

SilverGhost
11-21-2010, 12:53 AM
"When he got me with that, I was like DAAAAMN!" - Rampage Jackson

Machida could have done a bit more but still it was a good match.

But a rematch....I am not complaining xD

Rich Cranium
11-21-2010, 11:18 AM
How about at th -e end of the second round when Machida kicked Jackson and then apologized - Classy!

Silverdust
11-21-2010, 12:15 PM
How about at th -e end of the second round when Machida kicked Jackson and then apologized - Classy!

Are you happy with the apology?

Robstar
11-21-2010, 01:48 PM

Yeah that was good and Rampage was cool about it.

I think fights like this should be made to go to sudden death. Everyone says Machida should have won, but fact is, he didn't do enough. Like Dana says, never leave it in the hands of the judges - if you do, then you have to accept what you get. They were saying Falcao was going to get a talking to for not doing anything in the last round, then both Rampage and Machida should too. It was a fucking championship qualifier for fuck sake! They should have to do more considering they only have 15 minutes - all they seem to do in fights like this is try to land the big one; they're too hesitant to get in there and scrap. It was the same with Rampage's last fight

SilverGhost
11-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah that was good and Rampage was cool about it.

I think fights like this should be made to go to sudden death. Everyone says Machida should have won, but fact is, he didn't do enough. Like Dana says, never leave it in the hands of the judges - if you do, then you have to accept what you get. They were saying Falcao was going to get a talking to for not doing anything in the last round, then both Rampage and Machida should too. It was a fucking championship qualifier for fuck sake! They should have to do more considering they only have 15 minutes - all they seem to do in fights like this is try to land the big one; they're too hesitant to get in there and scrap. It was the same with Rampage's last fight

It could have went either way. May have been like a chess match but it had its moments. I say a rematch would be good for these two. But you hit it there...hesistation. These guys have enough KO power to knock one out. Of course they were hesitant. I don't blame them. But the fight could have been a bit exciting.

Hesterica
11-22-2010, 12:45 AM
That was a much needed win for BJ Penn...

http://hesterica.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/bj-penn-vs-matt-hughes/