PDA

View Full Version : What needs to be changed??

Krysys
09-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Okay, so I have noticed a sharp decline in the enthusiasm in TWE. Interest seems to have dropped dramatically and the thread at times (most times) feels like a ghost town. I am posting this with the hope that the members of TWE and even the guys not apart of TWE can give me so insight to what I might be doing wrong and what I can change. Any feedback is welcomed and would be greatly appreciated. Anything to help get TWE back on track. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

TheJosephBanks
09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't know, I know that not really being talked to about anything has somewhat cut my interest in it. I've been in roughly 2 weeks and have heard little to nothing.

In some of the RPs I run, I try to keep the discussion/ooc part active to keep people happy and excited about what we're doing, so they stick around and that interest is there. Let people know what to expect, without giving away to much, etc., etc.

Destruction
09-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I think maybe it's the two week break between shows. 2 weeks is a long time, and although it's can't be helped, people may be ICing in a more active place.

Just a thought

NiallF96
09-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Agreed, I havent been contacted with any promo assignments in like a month. I think the fact that it is a show every two weeks works against ya. Obviously, you may not have the time to do a show a week, but guys could lose motivation to IC for two weeks straight without any actual storyline development on shows :)

Krysys
09-17-2012, 03:58 PM
TWE is actually moving to a weekly basis, I announced this in the TWE Thread, but I guess most didn't see it

thejman93
09-17-2012, 04:00 PM
It's EWN E-Fedding as a whole, I think. The passion isn't there like it used to be.

Krysys
09-17-2012, 04:03 PM
It's EWN E-Fedding as a whole, I think. The passion isn't there like it used to be.

I understand that, but at the same time the new fed (SRW right?) is thriving, pulling more replies and views in 2 days than I have seen in months. Please don't make this a me taking a shot at them, I wish them all the best. However it goes to show that interest IS there. Is it just because they are new? I really don't know

thejman93
09-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I understand that, but at the same time the new fed (SRW right?) is thriving, pulling more replies and views in 2 days than I have seen in months. Please don't make this a me taking a shot at them, I wish them all the best. However it goes to show that interest IS there. Is it just because they are new? I really don't know

The newness helps, I think. Once that wears off, who knows....

Destruction
09-17-2012, 04:06 PM
TWE is actually moving to a weekly basis, I announced this in the TWE Thread, but I guess most didn't see it

I did miss this. Well, hopefully this helps the activeness.

Krysys
09-17-2012, 04:08 PM
The newness helps, I think. Once that wears off, who knows....

Yeah, I have notice the newbies tend to had to the new feds, as they are afraid they will get lost in the shuffle, which make little sense to me as TWE is still relatively new and the odds of getting lost are slim. I know some has complained with the lack of promos, but it was made clear the first few shows were for the tournaments. AFter that we can expect things to go back to normal

Poot-Hair
09-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Agree with everyone who said interest in fedding here in general was beginning to wain. There has just been SO much drama here on the feds, culminating with the whole Broc and Sully asschap, that it disgusted people in general here. That's the reason we've seen so many people fallen by the wayside. We need to drum up interest in the feds in general, not just TWE, if we're going to thrive here

eyehatecena
09-17-2012, 04:22 PM
i know with me, i had pretty much stopped ic ing for awhile due to just being nurned out from writing shows but i am over that now. Still, i just have't ic'd much lately due to lul in shows with each fed-well except for the wwe efed. As far as ICing with Sloth in TWE, he misses his Blankie. Just kidding, nah, just not sure what to say to whom since a lot of guys moved up to ewncw. I know it is hard to get out weekly shows, i know that hurt us with ewa. But krysys you are doing a great job and glad to see you have even more help with scribbler jones

Krysys
09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
i know with me, i had pretty much stopped ic ing for awhile due to just being nurned out from writing shows but i am over that now. Still, i just have't ic'd much lately due to lul in shows with each fed-well except for the wwe efed. As far as ICing with Sloth in TWE, he misses his Blankie. Just kidding, nah, just not sure what to say to whom since a lot of guys moved up to ewncw. I know it is hard to get out weekly shows, i know that hurt us with ewa. But krysys you are doing a great job and glad to see you have even more help with scribbler jones

Thanks. I am going to do my best to get noticed again. I refuse to let TWE die because the new guys are to scared to take a chance

bearkg88
09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Here is my just my perspective on TWE. Originally I liked the idea, as TCW and ICW started at the same time. I was all for being apart of another fully written fed. When TCW merged with your other efed, I was not enthusiastic of it...don't remember why...just wasn't. Then things got intense with ICW and I had to step away....or so I thought I did haha. so I PMed you about dropping Storm. Personally, I'm glad you didn't. I like the Storm character, I just didn't like the gimmick I had of him. Anyways, my point is, right now, the big reason I see a lack in depth in TWE, is the 2 week breaks between shows, and the promos. I get that the tournament is why alot haven't gotten promos, and that the 2 week thing is away. All I can say is give it until after the tournament and going back to each week, to see what kind of activity TWE has then

BennyTheBall
09-18-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm still waiting for my involvement to be official before I kick-start my TWE career. The lack of IC'ing and overall contribution does make it less appealing though.

Just my opinion.

Vandarius
09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Now that TWE is a weekly show, the IC'ing should pick up quite a bit. I think the 2 week gap made people less inclined to IC, because they had nothing to work with. I ususally IC based on shows that have happened, and you can only wing so much IC'ing between two weeks. Once they start going weekly, business will pick up. As for SRW, theres already 40+ members, and once we get the first few shows out of the way, I think the userbase will spread out some more.