PDA

View Full Version : Which SHould Be The NEW eWN E-Fed?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 09:24 PM
R(ob) - SBW: SYSTEMATIC BREAKDOWN WRESTLING

OR

Torphy - EWNL: EWRESTLINGNEWS LEAGUE

OR

COMBINE THE TWO AND MAKE ONE AWESOME FED!!

We have both given descriptions of our e-feds. Mine being one from the btb section and Torphy's being a new idea. Now, for references... please take a look at the btb section, page two for mine and for Torphy's, he described it in "The Meeting Room" thread, page two of that. Please vote for which you would like to see. Or, if you want the option of combining them somehow, don't skimp out on that one as well. Thank you all for taking the time to check this out and let us know what you think! VOTING COMMENCE!!

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:27 PM
R(ob) - SBW: SYSTEMATIC BREAKDOWN WRESTLING

OR

Torphy - EWNL: EWRESTLINGNEWS LEAGUE

OR

COMBINE THE TWO AND MAKE ONE AWESOME FED!!

We have both given descriptions of our e-feds. Mine being one from the btb section and Torphy's being a new idea. Now, for references... please take a look at the btb section, page two for mine and for Torphy's, he described it in "The Meeting Room" thread, page two of that. Please vote for which you would like to see. Or, if you want the option of combining them somehow, don't skimp out on that one as well. Thank you all for taking the time to check this out and let us know what you think! VOTING COMMENCE!!
How will the creative work?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 09:28 PM
How will the creative work?

In which aspect? Mine, Torphy's or the combination effect?

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:32 PM
In which aspect? Mine, Torphy's or the combination effect?
Combination. Since, both are getting creative members.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Combination. Since, both are getting creative members.

Honestly, I added it for shits and giggles but, if it happens that way, I guess Torphy and I would have to sit down and see if we can come to terms on anything. Hell, a feverish game of Rock, Paper, Scissors might be the deciding factor on either end LOL!!!

Krysys
09-14-2012, 09:37 PM
I voted for Combination. In al honesty if you guys worked together there is no doubt in my mind you guys could put out one hell of a fed.

magglis
09-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Honestly, I added it for shits and giggles but, if it happens that way, I guess Torphy and I would have to sit down and see if we can come to terms on anything. Hell, a feverish game of Rock, Paper, Scissors might be the deciding factor on either end LOL!!!
One more question if EWNL wins are you gonna join creativity team because Torphy i think will join in SBW

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:39 PM
I say battle to the death.

I also recommend both party posting who will be on creative. That way people can know who will be running things.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 09:40 PM
One more question if EWNL wins are you gonna join creativity team because Torphy i think will join in SBW

That is what Torphy and I agreed on. Whichever one wins, we'll be there for that one. I would like to see us combine the e-feds together and make one awesome idea out of two awesome ideas. It will also eliminate the two e-fed thing. Although I'm down for whatever you guys want. :)

AreYaSerious
09-14-2012, 09:41 PM
I was honestly going to make one called VCW, I have part of creative started already, I just never got approval, and had to wait to get a new computer.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I voted for Combination. In al honesty if you guys worked together there is no doubt in my mind you guys could put out one hell of a fed.

I actually think this should be how it is. Truthfully.

chunkkynutzzz
09-14-2012, 09:58 PM
i say a combination ,and whoever got ideas please bring them forward. whoever has interest in creative ,then group up and make a fed. basically lets stop talking about it so much and join up already and lets have this discussion.

VanHooliganX
09-14-2012, 09:59 PM
I was honestly going to make one called VCW, I have part of creative started already, I just never got approval, and had to wait to get a new computer.

Probably would've been wise to of said this earlier like.

No_1eddiefan
09-14-2012, 10:02 PM

Not sure why but this really cracked me up.

No_1eddiefan
09-14-2012, 10:03 PM
OT: I think a combination of Rob and Torphs would be awesome but as Rob says, nothing has been sorted and there's no guarantee it will be sorted. If the combination ends up being the one chosen, and then things aren't sorted, we're just back at square one.

eyehatecena
09-14-2012, 10:15 PM
I wanted tacos tonight- but I had no taco seasoning- nor shells. mf gf didn't eaither...bummer. Oh well off to the store in the morning for taco seasoning,shells and salsa

TTC
09-14-2012, 10:18 PM
I wanted tacos tonight- but I had no taco seasoning- nor shells. mf gf didn't eaither...bummer. Oh well off to the store in the morning for taco seasoning,shells and salsa

Haha... This is funny as hell.

bearkg88
09-14-2012, 10:22 PM
OT: I think a combination of Rob and Torphs would be awesome but as Rob says, nothing has been sorted and there's no guarantee it will be sorted. If the combination ends up being the one chosen, and then things aren't sorted, we're just back at square one.

He makes a great point. My only suggestion is to make sure you have enough creative members to where if you or one of them feel burnt out, you have a back up for however long they'd like to take a break.

chunkkynutzzz
09-14-2012, 10:26 PM
im up for ideas and helping out with sorting , i just dont think i can write entire shows

who has been interested in being in creative ?

ObscureRessurection
09-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I voted for a combination.

wrestlingfan66513
09-14-2012, 11:59 PM
I will let you know now, I will join whichever fed comes up and do my best to help you guys out, that said combination thread. You both could pull off something really good.

Shining Light
09-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Combination of both. Both have good ideas and both are excellent writers. If both R(ob) and Torphy can reach an agreement, then it's a win win situation

Torphy
09-15-2012, 04:24 AM
I'm easy on all three ideas really, like R(ob) says whichever idea wins the other was going to join creative either way, but if a combination is what's in order then we're on the same team anyway. So basically, whichever option up there wins, you're pretty much getting a combination anyway haha!

Shaz11
09-15-2012, 06:55 AM
A combo will be sick. Plus you have two creative members all ready!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-15-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm easy on all three ideas really, like R(ob) says whichever idea wins the other was going to join creative either way, but if a combination is what's in order then we're on the same team anyway. So basically, whichever option up there wins, you're pretty much getting a combination anyway haha!

Well, it looks like its up to you man. I only have one vote for my fed while you have a SOLID four. The combo fed definitely took the win here... so?

Snair
09-15-2012, 10:39 AM
If both sides are up for a merge then I'd say go for it.

thejman93
09-15-2012, 10:48 AM
http://momsneedtoknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/combos-baked-snacks-coupon.jpg

Shaz11
09-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Well. If we are to merge the two feds. Then we could do a TNA move. The fed would be called Systematic Breakdown Wrestling. And we have a Bound for Glory series with the winner getting a title shot at the biggest PPV. The series should be called "Systematic League".

That's my opinion. I wouldn't mind being a Creative member, but the problem is, I wouldn't be able to write the show. I'd be able to write some matches though.

Torphy
09-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Announcement

Alright, here's the deal. It is with great regret that I announce that my part in this competition is over, I am pulling out of the race to form a new fed as well as any potential merger of the two ideas. I would like all of you to know, that it is through no one's fault but my own that I have decided to do this. When I created the idea of EWNL, I had a clear picture of what I wanted to do, I knew where it was going to go, and how long it was going to take me. I welcomed the debate to decide which of the two shows should be given the go ahead, I even agreed that a merger of the two ideas would go ahead if a definitive answer could not be reached. I was wrong to do this, and I know it reflects poorly upon me that I am unwilling to work with another person in creating something that you, the fedders of EWN want.

I want everyone to know, that R(ob) has been a touch of class when discussing with me plans of where to take a new fed, his ideas are fantastic and he has set up a team with great potential already. I have no doubt that SBW will be the right fed to replace ICW and HWA, EWNL is thus scrapped and will not feature on these forums.

I would like to apologise to all of you for coming this far and then picking up my ball and going home like a childish wanker, I make no excuses and won't try to hide from the fact I have let some of you down. This is to do with my own failings, nothing to do with R(ob), end of story.

I will have lost a lot of respect today, and rightly so. I'm Sorry.

Shaz11
09-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Announcement

Alright, here's the deal. It is with great regret that I announce that my part in this competition is over, I am pulling out of the race to form a new fed as well as any potential merger of the two ideas. I would like all of you to know, that it is through no one's fault but my own that I have decided to do this. When I created the idea of EWNL, I had a clear picture of what I wanted to do, I knew where it was going to go, and how long it was going to take me. I welcomed the debate to decide which of the two shows should be given the go ahead, I even agreed that a merger of the two ideas would go ahead if a definitive answer could not be reached. I was wrong to do this, and I know it reflects poorly upon me that I am unwilling to work with another person in creating something that you, the fedders of EWN want.

I want everyone to know, that R(ob) has been a touch of class when discussing with me plans of where to take a new fed, his ideas are fantastic and he has set up a team with great potential already. I have no doubt that SBW will be the right fed to replace ICW and HWA, EWNL is thus scrapped and will not feature on these forums.

I would like to apologise to all of you for coming this far and then picking up my ball and going home like a childish wanker, I make no excuses and won't try to hide from the fact I have let some of you down. This is to do with my own failings, nothing to do with R(ob), end of story.

What the hell Torphy?!

Nah just messing. Don't worry dude! You'll always have my respect. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Announcement

Like I said in private man, sorry to see you bow out like this. I understand though. I will continue you in spirit though, I will use the point system in the reflection of things. It was a great idea and am sad that you couldn't come to terms with working with people. Hopefully in the future you re-consider because there is a home for you in the new e-fed.

Now that the unpleasantness is behind us... expect an announcement today good people. I don't think SBW will make it but a new fed will emerge in the process. Please stand by...

thejman93
09-15-2012, 12:05 PM
There's that. Torphs, dude, don't fret. It's a big commitment being on creative and I'd rather see you back out now than two months into things.

Poot-Hair
09-15-2012, 05:52 PM
As a reader of SBW, I loved the overall feel of the show. Since Torphs isn't going forward, I'd love to see SBW take off with some new characters. If you guys haven't read any of the SBW shows I'd highly recommend doing so to get an idea of what I'm talking about. I personally would like SBW to be the new fed but that's just me.

AreYaSerious
09-17-2012, 08:48 PM

I'm pretty sure I did when I made the hardcore petition thread. I just never got a go ahead by the mods, but when I go look for the thread it's somehow gone... I was told I was still "welcomed" here but I'm starting to think otherwise. It's fine about me not running a fed. That's cool, because R(ob) will do a good job, but the point of the matter is nobody even gave me a chance to start one. I waited for a response and never got one. That's really unfair, but I'm done. Good luck R(ob), I wish you well.

eyehatecena
09-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm pretty sure I did when I made the hardcore petition thread. I just never got a go ahead by the mods, but when I go look for the thread it's somehow gone... I was told I was still "welcomed" here but I'm starting to think otherwise. It's fine about me not running a fed. That's cool, because R(ob) will do a good job, but the point of the matter is nobody even gave me a chance to start one. I waited for a response and never got one. That's really unfair, but I'm done. Good luck R(ob), I wish you well.

You at least deserved a response AYS- a yes, a no or a maybe

VanHooliganX
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM

No. You made a thread asking for HWA to continue or at least start a new fed when 1 wasn't needed since ICW was still around and you were willing to get banned if you didn't get your way. Hardly unfair if 1 wasn't needed back then and times have changed.

Stuff has happened since you made that thread and now SRW exists and will be a great EFed indeed with the creative they have. I'd like you to join SRW since I know you're a good promo writer but if you can't then I'm sorry to see you finish.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-17-2012, 09:47 PM
You at least deserved a response AYS- a yes, a no or a maybe

Quite a few people answered him. The votes were mainly no's since AYS was supposedly not on enough to run an e-fed. Then he made that that one thread and I haven't seen him on since until' today. When AYS brought up the idea of his e-fed we still had ICW and EWA. Now that those two are long gone and dead in the water we now have room for new feds. It's all about timing, son.

eyehatecena
09-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Quite a few people answered him. The votes were mainly no's since AYS was supposedly not on enough to run an e-fed. Then he made that that one thread and I haven't seen him on since until' today. When AYS brought up the idea of his e-fed we still had ICW and EWA. Now that those two are long gone and dead in the water we now have room for new feds. It's all about timing, son.

Ahhh, ok. I just figured he was talking about MODS approval- but I understand now

AreYaSerious
09-18-2012, 05:37 PM
If you're saying I didn't say anything about creating a fed, is a fucking lie, and TDA if you're saying the mods got back to me, I am going to have to say you're a liar. This place makes me sick, SG was the only mod that ever replied to my PM, I pm'd Kash, TDA, and SG. SG said he'd talk to kash and TDA. So whatever, I am leaving. Good luck R(ob)

Tommy Thunder
09-18-2012, 05:45 PM
If you're saying I didn't say anything about creating a fed, is a fucking lie, and TDA if you're saying the mods got back to me, I am going to have to say you're a liar. This place makes me sick, SG was the only mod that ever replied to my PM, I pm'd Kash, TDA, and SG. SG said he'd talk to kash and TDA. So whatever, I am leaving. Good luck R(ob)

There's no need to get hostile man.

Fact of the matter is, today's the first time you've been online since you stated your intentions to start a fed. I think the mods probably picked up on that, and also got another offer for a new fed from another party during your time away and gave the go ahead to that since there was no sign of you.

johnnydropkicks
09-18-2012, 06:18 PM
dear god stop the madness. quit splitting the feds up. make this new fed a combined show under the major feds.

bearkg88
09-18-2012, 06:23 PM
dear god stop the madness. quit splitting the feds up. make this new fed a combined show under the major feds.

Actually this efed on it's own is a good idea. no need to make this a development fed for EWNCW or JBW.

Tommy Thunder
09-18-2012, 06:26 PM
make this new fed a combined show under the major feds.

In the words of Vince McMahon: "No chance in Hell".

You must have missed it, but the new fed is up and running.
This thread needs to be closed as this business is done.

magglis
Actually this efed on it's own is a good idea. no need to make this a development fed for EWNCW or JBW.
And we don't want that.No reason to create a new e-fed and in three days make it a development show for other e-feds

magglis
In the words of Vince McMahon: "No chance in Hell".

You must have missed it, but the new fed is up and running.
This thread needs to be closed as this business is done.
What TT said ^^^^

Tommy Thunder
09-18-2012, 06:27 PM

Plus EWNCW already has a developmental fed/brand.

johnnydropkicks
09-18-2012, 06:30 PM
ah well I thought the discussion was still going about it. well best of luck to the new fed.