PDA

View Full Version : Official Poll: Does EWN need one more Efed?

Torphy
09-14-2012, 05:50 PM
So, lets get an idea of what sort of demand there is for a new fed! Do you want one? Do you need one? Are do we have enough already? Whatever your choice, please don't be afraid to elaborate!

TTC
09-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Can choose both yes?

magglis
09-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I agree with option #1 and option #2.I already explained why

TTC
09-14-2012, 05:58 PM
We still need some creative members.

magglis
09-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Just wait for now

TTC
09-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Be patient
I know. Just that is the most important part of the puzzle IMO.

Tommy Thunder
09-14-2012, 06:03 PM

Dude, let's establish A) if another fed's needed B) what type.

A smaller 'Indy' fed is what's needed. There's already EWNCW and JBW to cater for other needs. So I vote option 2.

Torphy
09-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, I voted for the new fed, i'd definitely like to see one start off small and build its way up. As for who starts the fed and runs it if the poll results in a yes, i'm sure there are a lot of people with grand designs on a fed, but I would suggest you voice your ideas in the Meeting Room fed just to get an idea of how appealing your fed idea is. There'd be no point in going through the whole discussion process and poll and then ending up with a fed that people don't actually like.

eyehatecena
09-14-2012, 07:21 PM
and don't forget rob(x)s idea. He said he may get back with us soon on it

magglis
09-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Indeed he's working on something big but not sure if he will do that

Torphy
09-14-2012, 07:26 PM

That's what I'm talking about, i'd like to hear his idea before someone else sets up their own fed. Basically don't jump the gun, otherwise we're not gonna get one new fed, we'll get 2 or 3 and we do not want that again.

BennyTheBall
09-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I voted for option A.

It's biased, but I don't want to be a filler for bigger, already established characters.

TTC
09-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I voted for option A.

It's biased, but I don't want to be a filler for bigger, already established characters.
I completely agree on this. I rather start my character somewhat weak in unestablished e-fed.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-14-2012, 07:35 PM
I voted for option A.

Just to be fair you will get acknowledged by creating exciting angles for yourself. You have a creative team, but the perfect relationship between creative and roster member is when that roster member presents a high degree of creativity. TDA has been in EWNCW and Jabe and he has never held gold, has had a losing streak, and by the end he was on top with Supernova. My creativity paid off in the end. Tommy Thunder, Eboy, and others will probably give you similar stories. Take pride in being the underdog coming up. You can't Main Event off the spot because some story-lines are still being carried on. To be honest the golden spots (and the most viewed spots) are sometimes always the 'fillers' and opening segments. You will see that when people review the show.

BennyTheBall
09-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Just to be fair you will get acknowledged by creating exciting angles for yourself. You have a creative team, but the perfect relationship between creative and roster member is when that roster member presents a high degree of creativity. TDA has been in EWNCW and Jabe and he has never held gold, has had a losing streak, and by the end he was on top with Supernova. My creativity paid off in the end. Tommy Thunder, Eboy, and others will probably give you similar stories. Take pride in being the underdog coming up. You can't Main Event off the spot because some story-lines are still being carried on. To be honest the golden spots (and the most viewed spots) are sometimes always the 'fillers' and opening segments. You will see that when people review the show.

I am under no impression that I will jump into a main event spot. I know that I am far from that - I didn't even main event in ICE, but I also know that in ICW I came up with some exciting ideas and angles which were not only acknowledged, but were also going to be given the go ahead after Glory days.

With all due respect, I applied for EWNCW and was told that I had to go through TWE (which is fine), but nothing seems to be happening. Literally nothing. As for JBW, well I got no response to that at all.

A new efed where something gets done is the best option for me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 07:54 PM
I am in the middle of amassing people to help launch a new e-fed if those want me to. I need creative though. Three people. I want to put out a weekly show, around 6 or 7 matches each week, have them done by the creative forces. My job and hopefully a co-owner will piece the show together, and do what we need to do to put it out.

I have gotten responses from people and it boils down to this: Everyone wants a new e-fed but no one is willing to put in the work. I'm down for it, I've already said that I'll pull SBW from the BTB section and re-launch it as an actual e-fed. But I need help. With how my life is right now, I'm dependable but not always. I need wingmen to be able to pull this off and pull it off right. I'm accepting PM's for those strongly interested. If this gets started, it will be amazing. I promise.

TheJosephBanks
09-14-2012, 08:03 PM
With all due respect, I applied for EWNCW and was told that I had to go through TWE (which is fine), but nothing seems to be happening. Literally nothing. As for JBW, well I got no response to that at all.

While I don't mind working in an 'indy' e-fed, this is where I am right now.

Which is fine, I have enough writing stuff to do around the internet to keep me busy.

However, I don't mind either one.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-14-2012, 08:10 PM
I am under the impression that another member wishes to speak up on a new e-fed. Obviously he has the floor just as much as anyone. I await his idea. But, just saying I have gotten two creative members if my e-fed gets off the ground with two part timers as well. Looking for a third major creative force and co-owner. Lets see what comes of this night, shall we? :)

Torphy
09-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the introduction Rob, and i'm liking what i'm hearing about SBW. But just for competitions sake, i'm going to throw my idea into the hat, at least give people a little bit of choice, though i'm pretty sure SBW will get the nod either way.

For those who missed my EWNL idea, or want a recap, it's under the Meeting Room thread and lays out in some detail what the fed would be about. Suffice to say it would begin under a different premise than any other fed on EWN right now, would include weekly shows and an interactive method of participation.

As Rob says, if there's anyone interested in abusing some power, that is to say writing creatively, hit me up and we'll see what we can do. I'm open to all offers, but no hard feelings if SBW is the place for you :)

magglis
09-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I am under the impression that another member wishes to speak up on a new e-fed. Obviously he has the floor just as much as anyone. I await his idea. But, just saying I have gotten two creative members if my e-fed gets off the ground with two part timers as well. Looking for a third major creative force and co-owner. Lets see what comes of this night, shall we? :)
And if anyone is interested for SBW you should check the shows from the BTB section

Torphy
09-14-2012, 08:59 PM
I've pretty much got an EWNL team ready and willing to go should it get the nod (awaiting response from one more key component), I look forward to seeing what all of you guys decide, I think both ideas are awesome and would provide you with what you want. Good luck SBW!

No_1eddiefan
09-14-2012, 09:05 PM
So we've gone from wanting one...to getting two?!

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:06 PM
So we've gone from wanting one...to getting two?!
I think the people will on the two. I think.

No_1eddiefan
09-14-2012, 09:08 PM
I think the people will on the two. I think.

Excuse me? Haha.

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Excuse me? Haha.
What you read!

No_1eddiefan
09-14-2012, 09:12 PM
What you read!

Yeah it made no sense dude....

TTC
09-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah it made no sense dude....
I rewrite it then.

I think the two feds will give out arguments on why they should be chosen. Then the people will vote on which one becomes the 3rd and FINAL fed.

Better?