PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry I hit your car! Please don't super kick me!

TheMadThinker
11-20-2010, 05:59 AM
EWN headlines reported that Shawn Michaels and his family were hit by a drunk driver. He tweeted that everybody was OK, but he had a few choice words to say to the guy.

This got me thinking, who in the wrestling or MMA world would you hate to get in a car accident with for fear of getting the living snot beat out of you? Not in a drunk driving capacity just a general car accident.

I personally would hate to be in an accident and find out that Brock Lesnar was in the other car. Tonga Fifita (Monster Meng/WCW Haku/WWF) would also be pretty scary to deal with.

Who would be your nightmare road rage person?

alexrules01
11-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Ezekiel jackson- Imagine him getting out of the car!!
Kane- If he did his pyscho kane thing, start going nuts i would shit my pants!

There are a few others... ecspecially...
Vince McMahon- That would just be insane... you'd get fired!

aj7119
11-20-2010, 08:19 AM
undertaker... rolling his eyes back, dragging his thumb across his throat saying rest in peace then doing the last ride unto the Hood of the car.

krissy
11-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Come on someone is going have to say The Big Show...just seeing him getting out of a car will scare some ppl lol.

Bodom
11-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Yoshi Tatsu. Who knows what sort of shit he could do.

xAzureSkye
11-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Vickie Guerrero, EXCUSE ME YOU HIT ME, I SAID EXCUSE ME

Bodom
11-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Vickie Guerrero, EXCUSE ME YOU HIT ME, I SAID EXCUSE ME

Ahhh!!! The torture!!!!

latreal23
11-20-2010, 10:31 AM
the rock he would do the peoples elbow on he freeway

jcagosto
11-20-2010, 10:42 AM

Probably if the tries that another car will hit him before getting back to you. :P

latreal23
11-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Probably if the tries that another car will hit him before getting back to you. :P

Then he would kick that jabronis candy ass too

SilverCena
11-20-2010, 11:32 AM

Are you for real? The Rock? Man, he wouldnt do nothing because the papparazzi would be on him faster than a fly on Sh@#.

Now, I would be scared to see Rampage Jackson like when he barks and howls on his way to a fight. Imagine hime barking and howling at you before he crushes your face!

Now that's brutal boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Bodom
11-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Are you for real? The Rock? Man, he wouldnt do nothing because the papparazzi would be on him faster than a fly on Sh@#.

Now, I would be scared to see Rampage Jackson like when he barks and howls on his way to a fight. Imagine hime barking and howling at you before he crushes your face!

I'd be too busy laughing to do anything.

latreal23
11-20-2010, 11:35 AM

sorry i tend to not listen to people who like or have an iteration of cena in their name.

IrkenInvader
11-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Who here wouldn't take off running if Khali got out of the car. If you have never seen him wrestle and didn't know he is slow and uncoordinated.

SilverGhost
11-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Austin: You know he WILL raise hell.

Verdammung
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Goldust. Not only would it be creepy as hell to see him come out of the car, he could do his signature taunt where he breathes in before doing the Shattered Dreams.

jcagosto
11-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Brock Lesnar: Probably will knock me the f*ck out before giving me the F-5 on my own windshield.

Lance Storm
11-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Did this accident fix that wonky eye he has and stop his face from caving in?

Mr. McMahon
11-20-2010, 02:34 PM
imagine him slamming the door of his pickup truck getting out, walking towards you with his swagger and that no fear sob look in his eyes. Badass

Austin: You know he WILL raise hell.

iamthatis201
11-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Hornswoggle you saw what he did with Chavo Guerro <- or however you spell the last name =P =0

Tommy Thunder
11-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Come on someone is going have to say The Big Show...just seeing him getting out of a car will scare some ppl lol.

Show doesn't have a car, he is carried around in a big RV type bus!! So it would be an expensive accident as well as a scary experience!!

Grinchin
11-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Yoshi Tatsu. Who knows what sort of shit he could do.

Yoshi has beaten up Sheamus in the back before. He used to box.

SaberToothTigerz
11-20-2010, 05:44 PM
if it was a guy like the boogeyman the driver would hit and run

CDave3
11-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Big daddy V.. Hornswoggle... Cody rhodes... Might mess up his face a little bit and he'll be pissed off. lol

SilverLace
11-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Both members of the APA,

JBL, doesn't need explanation
Ron Simmons, walking up to you with his snarl and "DAMN!", makes you piss your pants.

SilverCena
11-20-2010, 11:16 PM
sorry i tend to not listen to people who like or have an iteration of cena in their name.

Awwww! Is someone cranky? If you dont listen to someone just because of someones likes or dislikes, well..REALITY CHECK...that's shallow Boiiiiiiii!

IrkenInvader
11-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Awwww! Is someone cranky? If you dont listen to someone just because of someones likes or dislikes, well..REALITY CHECK...that's shallow Boiiiiiiii!

I don't listen to you because you can't spell boy.

SilverCena
11-20-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't listen to you because you can't spell boy.

I know right! That's like me saying I don't listen to you because you like South Park

Bodom
11-20-2010, 11:40 PM
I know right! That's like me saying I don't listen to you because you like South Park

Favorite shows and failure to spell correctly are two different things.

daverende5
11-21-2010, 10:19 AM
The Sandman, I know for sure he gots some singapore canes in the back.

Everybody hates clowns! Everybody includes The Sandman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnDw8qTKCU&feature=related

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 02:08 PM
John Cena: Why? He'd talk my head off and cut some shitty promo before trying to do the same 5 moves to me.

The Miz: Imagine him getting out of the car. "Really? Did you just hit me? Really, I mean REALLY? My car's trunk and your car's front bumper, really? REALLY!?"

Edge: Spear. Nuff sed.

Big Zeke: CM Punk nailed it "[are you] under the influence?"

As for the Big Show. I'm pretty sure he'd just laugh and exchange insurance. He's a nice guy. Also, I'd love for Orton to RKO me on the asphalt, it may actually hurt him more than me.

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 03:11 PM
IRS

All that insurance..............