PDA

View Full Version : I regret to inform all of you....

AirBourne
09-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Since being here at college, I have been slammed by papers, homework, classes, and social life as well. As it is, I am getting to sleep at 2 in the morning on a good night. And on top of that, I will be getting a job here too while I am at it, and because of this, I have to regrettably take a leave of absence from e-fedding, if not permanently for good. Now I know I'm not the most important figure here, but I wanted all of you to know rather then me just disappear. I am sorry to all of the eFeds I am in, especially EWNCW as I am a champion there. But I am sorry to all, I really am. Please, I hope to not be hated because of this, I just can't give my best here anymore because of time constraints. There are a few here I want to thank besides everyone here who is great:

- Tommy Thunder: You brought me into eFedding a year ago and I have loved my time here, you are a great guy I'm sorry for leaving you high and dry.

- eyehatecena: You, are a great friend man, you and I were associated in some way and I loved working with you, I'll miss you.

- Robareid: You gave me a chance to be in the first ever world title match at EWA, and I couldn't be more gracious of my time in EWA.

- bearkg88: You man, are a machine, you always deliver man, for ICW and for everywhere else, a true workhorse and a great friend.

- chunky: You were a ton of fun to be around here and working with you was awesome. I'm sorry to leave you high and dry.

- Van: You...were like my best friend here, and my number one rival. I'll miss you a ton man, honestly.

And everyone else, honestly, you all made this fun to me, thank you, just thank you all, and again, I'm sorry for this, and also if I wasn't important enough to make a goodbye thread, I am sorry for taking the space.

thejman93
09-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Ahhhhh, another good dude gone.

Cheers, man.

Shaz11
09-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Bye dude! Good luck man.

Always fun to IC with you, and work with you in ICW and EWNCW!

Krysys
09-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Hard times for the feds. Best of luck my friend.

CM Rock-Austin
09-13-2012, 07:02 PM
:( Awww understandable, hope you have a great future!!:D

bearkg88
09-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Thank you for the kind words bro. No hate. I'm sure everyone understands real life takes precedence over efedding. I hope college goes well bro!

VanHooliganX
09-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Since being here at college, I have been slammed by papers, homework, classes, and social life as well. As it is, I am getting to sleep at 2 in the morning on a good night. And on top of that, I will be getting a job here too while I am at it, and because of this, I have to regrettably take a leave of absence from e-fedding, if not permanently for good. Now I know I'm not the most important figure here, but I wanted all of you to know rather then me just disappear. I am sorry to all of the eFeds I am in, especially EWNCW as I am a champion there. But I am sorry to all, I really am. Please, I hope to not be hated because of this, I just can't give my best here anymore because of time constraints. There are a few here I want to thank besides everyone here who is great:

- Tommy Thunder: You brought me into eFedding a year ago and I have loved my time here, you are a great guy I'm sorry for leaving you high and dry.

- eyehatecena: You, are a great friend man, you and I were associated in some way and I loved working with you, I'll miss you.

- Robareid: You gave me a chance to be in the first ever world title match at EWA, and I couldn't be more gracious of my time in EWA.

- bearkg88: You man, are a machine, you always deliver man, for ICW and for everywhere else, a true workhorse and a great friend.

- chunky: You were a ton of fun to be around here and working with you was awesome. I'm sorry to leave you high and dry.

- Van: You...were like my best friend here, and my number one rival. I'll miss you a ton man, honestly.

And everyone else, honestly, you all made this fun to me, thank you, just thank you all, and again, I'm sorry for this, and also if I wasn't important enough to make a goodbye thread, I am sorry for taking the space.

:'( Ah man. I'm sorry to see you leave man. You were my very first feud so thank you for the sexual times.

Good luck in college though man :)

wrestlingfan66513
09-13-2012, 07:04 PM
I understand man, college and work cut my ICing down a lot so good luck.

eyehatecena
09-13-2012, 09:05 PM
You will be missed AB- and I know you have gone through a lot in this past year.

And just for the record AB- Mike Muir would have kicked Ryan Wells ass if they would hgave ever had a real one on one match, lol.

Just kidding- good luck with college my friend

Grind_Bastard
09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
No Ryan Wells? Fuck!!!

Uni comes first, man. Just promise you'll kick ass there as you kicked ass here!

HolyJose2391
09-13-2012, 09:58 PM
But but...RYAN WELLS AND HOLYJOSE HAD TO FUED OVER A WORLD TITLE!!!!! NOOOO!!!! :(

It's been good man. best of luck

Kingstrem
09-14-2012, 12:07 AM
tough to see you go man, school first. This thing won't make you the big bucks. Good luck with everything man, where you go to uni?

BennyTheBall
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
All the best, matey.

chunkkynutzzz
09-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Good luck in life bro

hope all goes well and may the future be bright!

Tommy Thunder
09-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for he kind words man.
You'll be sorely missed for sure around the feds and the forums in general. You've been doing some excellent work as Ryan Wells in EWNCW. From dressing up as an elf at the Christmas show, to one of the top guys in EWNCW and Evolution Champion, it was a great transition.

A shame that ride has to come to a premature end, but we all need a break from here, especially since real life gets in the way.

Hope we see you back here someday.