PDA

View Full Version : A New Direction....Your World

DKO Killa
11-20-2010, 02:53 AM
If you took over WWE right now, "who would make champions, what new matches would u come up with, how would run divisions, if u could rename PPV's". What would u really do.

cubco
11-20-2010, 01:07 PM
World Heavyweight Champion: Kane (Im loving his reign)
WWE Champion: Wade Barrett
Intercontinental Champion: William Regal (one final run)
US Champion: Cody Rhodes or Alberto Del Rio
Tag Team Champs: Nexus (Slater and Gabriel)
Womens Champ: Natalya

The first thing I would do would be to build up the tag team divison. I would have: Nexus, Harts, Uso's, Bryan/Kaval, MVP/Henry, Ryder and Hawkins, Santino/Kozlov, and finally Regal and Zeke. I would give Regal one last run with singles gold (IC) then give him a tag team run, to help establish his partner, the division and the title

lucky7pointman
11-20-2010, 02:36 PM
World Heavyweight Champion: Kane (Im loving his reign)
WWE Champion: Wade Barrett
US Champion: Cody Rhodes or Alberto Del Rio
Tag Team Champs: Nexus (Slater and Gabriel)

The first thing I would do would be to build up the tag team divison. I would have: Nexus, Harts, Uso's, Bryan/Kaval, MVP/Henry, Ryder and Hawkins, Santino/Kozlov, and finally Regal and Zeke. I would give Regal one last run with singles gold (IC) then give him a tag team run, to help establish his partner, the division and the title

I could tell u thinking as wat wrong with wwe now and u think like how paul heyman will run it good thought not saying it bad

Rich Cranium
11-20-2010, 02:47 PM

You want to make Regal IC champ and put him in a tag team? As much as I like Regal I think that is a little much.

lucky7pointman
11-20-2010, 03:06 PM
World Heavyweight Champion: I will put the title around the guy that fans hate and put him in a feud who the fans love the most to let him win it at wm 27
WWE Champion: I will put the title on a guy who bring me money and let him lose it at s.serie and win the rumble to get his rematch
Intercontinental Champion: I will put the title on someone fresh but over with the fans
US Champion: put the title on someone who old but will make a new guy get over and win the title
Tag Team Champs: not a big fans of tagteam (and I am 6 time tagteam champion in my fed ☆LL☆) I will have one of my best creative team to run the tagteam division
Womens Champ: I feel if I was running wwe I think people will hate me when it come to the women division I am so high with melina so she will be having mad title reign if she was face I will always let her end the heel champion title run but if she was heel she will have a good run sorry I love her lol

While my best worker working on tagteam I will look how much I make and who the fans is buying ticket for and who sell more stuff I book myself as the championship story writer if the person know mic skill he will get over with me cuz I am sucker when it come with promo he will get a world title run if he got mad heat and fans hate him I will kiss the guy who is making money for me's ass and I will be think hard who to put the 2nd best title on someone cuz when I was young I got my head test and she say everything that was hard is easy so putting wwe champion on someone is hard to do but I will put it on someone who got the most heel or bring in the money I know how to get people to hate u so it going to be easy for me to put the title on someone the fans hate a lot so that my way running wwe lol

Matt
11-20-2010, 07:06 PM
Firstly, the divisions:

The wwe tittle: I am fairly happy with this at the moment, I would definitely be keeping it off cena for a while because i think it devalues the tittle if someone has it a stupid amount of times. I would keep nexus together and give barret a long run with the tittle with nexus together.
The heavyweight tittle: some people may not like this but I am not a big fan of kane and would drop him from the tittle and maybe make him a coach to the bigger guys if FCW. I think edge is big right now but he i would have him drop it to swagger because I think he's a great wrestler, i will give him a long tittle run as well
The us title: I'm happy with this at the moment I like bryan and would let him feud with a few people who argue there right to be number1 contender. This way the feud does not go stale.
The IC tittle: Not a big fan of ziggler but he has give the tittle some prestige back and kaval is a good choice to wrestle him.
The tag team division: I like that the nexus have the tittles but not the way they won them. Gabriel is a great wrestler and will no doubt shine when nexus disband. like one of the guys above I would put some teams together and keep them together and bring some other talent in. I would make the matches less predictable because in my eyes tag team matches in general follow the same pattern
The women( not divas, i would drop this name) division: I hate lay-cools gimmick i would get rid of lots off the women wrestlers and choose some that can actually wrestle.

Raw: They need less promos and better promos. I would change the design on the show. I wont go into detail but it will be alot less bland. Oh and i would have a proper GM
Smackdown: Smackdowns ok it just need some better feuds and the same thing with the design as raw

General: Matches in general need to be longer especially women's matches with actual wrestling instead of just punches and kicks. I would reduce the PPV's to 8 and have much better matches that are set up by the better story lines in the weekly shows. As a general rule the tittle reigns will be longer because i think this makes the titles seem more valued, this is possible due to having less PPVs because they won't have to win as many PPV matches so it won't get stale as quick! And i would do better deals on PPV's, firstly make them cheaper in general and secondly some kind of reward scheme to reward people watch every (or nearly every) PPV. I would also bring back or create a new cruiser weight tittle and use it over both shows because I like cruiser weight matches

There are probably more things that i can't think of now but with this as it basis i think it would improve the experience. Hey but that just my opinion!!

lucky7pointman
11-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Firstly, the divisions:

The wwe tittle: I am fairly happy with this at the moment, I would definitely be keeping it off cena for a while because i think it devalues the tittle if someone has it a stupid amount of times. I would keep nexus together and give barret a long run with the tittle with nexus together.
The heavyweight tittle: some people may not like this but I am not a big fan of kane and would drop him from the tittle and maybe make him a coach to the bigger guys if FCW. I think edge is big right now but he i would have him drop it to swagger because I think he's a great wrestler, i will give him a long tittle run as well
The us title: I'm happy with this at the moment I like bryan and would let him feud with a few people who argue there right to be number1 contender. This way the feud does not go stale.
The IC tittle: Not a big fan of ziggler but he has give the tittle some prestige back and kaval is a good choice to wrestle him.
The tag team division: I like that the nexus have the tittles but not the way they won them. Gabriel is a great wrestler and will no doubt shine when nexus disband. like one of the guys above I would put some teams together and keep them together and bring some other talent in. I would make the matches less predictable because in my eyes tag team matches in general follow the same pattern
The women( not divas, i would drop this name) division: I hate lay-cools gimmick i would get rid of lots off the women wrestlers and choose some that can actually wrestle.

Raw: They need less promos and better promos. I would change the design on the show. I wont go into detail but it will be alot less bland. Oh and i would have a proper GM
Smackdown: Smackdowns ok it just need some better feuds and the same thing with the design as raw

General: Matches in general need to be longer especially women's matches with actual wrestling instead of just punches and kicks. I would reduce the PPV's to 8 and have much better matches that are set up by the better story lines in the weekly shows. As a general rule the tittle reigns will be longer because i think this makes the titles seem more valued, this is possible due to having less PPVs because they won't have to win as many PPV matches so it won't get stale as quick! And i would do better deals on PPV's, firstly make them cheaper in general and secondly some kind of reward scheme to reward people watch every (or nearly every) PPV. I would also bring back or create a new cruiser weight tittle and use it over both shows because I like cruiser weight matches

There are probably more things that i can't think of now but with this as it basis i think it would improve the experience. Hey but that just my opinion!!

I see u thinking as a fan not as a business but it ok cuz it ur company

CMhuw24
11-21-2010, 02:23 AM
Give Alberto Del Rio a championship, IC or WHC prefferabley.
Give Big Zeke a manager and make him a powerful heel.
Push Jo-Mo, give him some new music and get him over with the crowd. As a face.
Give CM Punk a title match vs Daniel Bryan.
Let Kaval win the IC title at SS and give him a push.
MVP heel turn, give him a big push, give him a stable including Darren Young, Shad(Bring him back) and Alicia Fox.
Have Edge hold the WHC and feud with MVP.

Splattered-Dreams
11-21-2010, 03:14 AM
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
WWE Champion: CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
US Champion: Daniel Bryan
Tag Team Champs: Goldust & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes

CMhuw24
11-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Oh and as WWE Champion i'd love too see Randy still have it or CM Punk have it.

lucky7pointman
11-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Give Alberto Del Rio a championship, IC or WHC prefferabley.
Give Big Zeke a manager and make him a powerful heel.
Push Jo-Mo, give him some new music and get him over with the crowd. As a face.
Give CM Punk a title match vs Daniel Bryan.
Let Kaval win the IC title at SS and give him a push.
MVP heel turn, give him a big push, give him a stable including Darren Young, Shad(Bring him back) and Alicia Fox.
Have Edge hold the WHC and feud with MVP.

Good idea it just I see u pushing people who is fresh or have not got that big push and u want to see something new it is good but u think it bring more money to ur company?

lucky7pointman
11-21-2010, 10:35 AM
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
WWE Champion: CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
US Champion: Daniel Bryan
Tag Team Champs: Goldust & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes

It like people forgot have bad raw was when cm punk was they champion it was od weak and r u planning to drop the whole dashing gimmick cuz it will look stupid for him to teach up with golddust I see u got a mind like me when I 1st start to run my show for the last 3 yr plan stuff and don't think of changing it in the near future it like this is going to happen and that it that how u thinking by looking how u will run it

lucky7pointman
11-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Oh and as WWE Champion i'd love too see Randy still have it or CM Punk have it.

Keyword love when u running a company u got to think wat work and will help u make money and rating not wat u love to happen

Splattered-Dreams
11-22-2010, 02:30 AM
It like people forgot have bad raw was when cm punk was they champion it was od weak and r u planning to drop the whole dashing gimmick cuz it will look stupid for him to teach up with golddust I see u got a mind like me when I 1st start to run my show for the last 3 yr plan stuff and don't think of changing it in the near future it like this is going to happen and that it that how u thinking by looking how u will run it

I think Goldust and "Dashing" would be a hilarious team. During old school Raw we saw a glimpse of what it could be like, Cody would maybe give Goldust some tips it would make for really funny promos and obviously good matches, both of them are great workers.