PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston+Turning Heel+Strong Stable=WWE Champion

DKO Killa
11-20-2010, 02:48 AM
I can see Kingston being a great heel. What about u?

Kashdinero
11-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Ever since he debuted I've thought he would make a blinding heel. The reaction he gets as a face would pale in comparison compared to the one he would get as a heel.

DKO Killa
11-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Why would Kingston be a great heel. Simply because he has the mic skills to be a villian, and the in ring skills to bring out a classic match. I got a strange feeling that he will become a heel real soon.

cubco
11-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Id like to see him turn heel. But as long as he is on SmackDown, he will be a face.

Kane, Del Rio, McIntyre, Rhodes, Swagger and now Rex are the biggest heels on SD

But the faces are Edge, ReyRey and MVP as the big faces (Taker and Christian injured) So as long as he is on SD he will remain a face, unless they want to turn one of the heels.

If Kane somehow defeats Edge (which im pulling for, coz Kane as Champ is gold, Edge is stale) at Survivor Series and then the highly likely rematch at TLC, I can see Kofi being the next contender at the Rumble, then there is the EC in which Kane can drop the title if the E don't want him to go into Mania as the champ.

But yeah, Kofi would make a great heel, but it's not happening anytime soon.

lucky7pointman
11-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Kofi is over not over enough to keep him face for 7 yr (john cena run as a face) so he will turn heel but he will do good but I feel he will not do good enogh to be in mainevent

CMhuw24
11-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Until SD get some more faces i dont see him going heel.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-21-2010, 04:29 AM
What do you think his gimmick would be? A black militant claiming the WWE is racist. I think that would work. Make him the leader of a sick stable (as the OP indicates) with the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, MVP (better as a heel anyway), JTG, Teddy Long (see MVP), and either Darren Young or Michael Tarver (preferably Tarver). I know it's just a rehashed Nation of Domination, but there have been worse ideas that have been rehashed.

CMhuw24
11-21-2010, 07:57 AM
What do you think his gimmick would be? A black militant claiming the WWE is racist. I think that would work. Make him the leader of a sick stable (as the OP indicates) with the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, MVP (better as a heel anyway), JTG, Teddy Long (see MVP), and either Darren Young or Michael Tarver (preferably Tarver). I know it's just a rehashed Nation of Domination, but there have been worse ideas that have been rehashed.

Thats a great plan, except keep Zeke out of his stable, he has the potential to go far with a manager rather than a stable.

Splattered-Dreams
11-21-2010, 08:07 AM
I always thought that gimmick would work with Shelton.. to be fair, in the current PG climate there's no way Vince will tackle actual issues, such as racism.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
I'd like him to turn heel, but as already stated, there are too many on SD, what he needs is a good upper card feud, like morrison, with the likes of Swagger, and give him a decent storyline, then maybe see about a stable and a title shot.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I'd like him to turn heel, but as already stated, there are too many on SD, what he needs is a good upper card feud, like morrison, with the likes of Swagger, and give him a decent storyline, then maybe see about a stable and a title shot.

True. Smackdown is too heel heavy and there's already a shortage of credible Face's

Necroyeti
11-21-2010, 07:37 PM
A few months ago, I would've bet a small wager that he'd have turned heel by now. He acted heelish as fuck at least twice during his feud against Ziggler for the IC strap, but IIRC it actually ended up being so awesome that the crowd was marking out pretty hard. Sucked that he reverted back to his ridiculously cheery self so shortly afterwards.

I think he could definitely look like a strong world championship contender and stay a face, but he needs to incorporate more of that mean streak into his character and less BOOM BOOM BOOM crap before anyone can take him seriously.

SilverLace
11-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I'd like to turn heel, but not the Nation of Domination gimmick as I am from West Ghana.

Obviously not going to happen!

Boom, Boom, Boom! - Vintage Kofi

Iron Ape
11-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Instead of turning heel, Kofi should turn into a consistent wrestler who isn't often sloppy in the ring. Also, they need to get away from making him out to be the WWE equivalent of Bobby McFerrin.

SilverLace
11-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Instead of turning heel, Kofi should turn into a consistent wrestler who isn't often sloppy in the ring. Also, they need to get away from making him out to be the WWE equivalent of Bobby McFerrin.

Don't Worry, Be Happy! - Vintage Kofi, i mean Bobby McFerrin

Bodom
11-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Obviously not going to happen!

Boom, Boom, Boom! - Vintage Kofi

First oder of business.

This "boom, boom, boom" catchphrase needs to stop. Now.

Iron Ape
11-21-2010, 07:57 PM
First oder of business.

This "boom, boom, boom" catchphrase needs to stop. Now.

Every time he does that, all I can think of is that stupid P.O.D. song. That, and how large groups of stupid people love to latch on to really stupid shit.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Every time he does that, all I can think of is that stupid P.O.D. song. That, and how large groups of stupid people love to latch on to really stupid shit.

Society sucks.

Iron Ape
11-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Society sucks.

Somebody should hit society with a boom-drop.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Somebody should hit society with a boom-drop.

Pretty sure that's been done before.

In 1945.

Iron Ape
11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Pretty sure that's been done before.

In 1945.
I wonder if there are a bunch of Kofi Kingston fans in Hiroshima.

Bodom
11-21-2010, 08:21 PM
I wonder if there are a bunch of Kofi Kingston fans in Hiroshima.

I think they're in Nagasaki.