PDA

View Full Version : So...Wow

The Piper
09-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Jeff Hardy was not on my list of potential winners for the BFG series. I suspected Storm or Bully, but I never actually thought of Jeff for the winner, but for certain I am gearing up for Aries vs. Jeff and BFG, I think it'll be great! Thoughts?

Grind_Bastard
09-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I was rooting for Storm/Joe. However, I want Aries to retain, no matter who faces him.

The big disappointment is: after all the drama, no attempt of the Aces and 8's to interfere? No need to reveal any of the members, just show up their faces and police kick them.

#BITW
09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
shocker, I thought bully had that. My picks were bully and hardy but I'd rather bully win.

tnamaniac
09-09-2012, 10:11 PM
been thinkin about it last few days. We've seen all other match ups but this one hasnt happened. honestly didnt think we'd get it as this will either split the crowd or turn the whole crowd to cher for hardy. I'm not about to claim about a match that hasnt happened but I still want aries to retain

RedDevilSativa
09-09-2012, 10:18 PM
so they have just ruined bully ray tough guy gimmick because he just got beat by a guy half his size and with one arm. and on the aces and eights story i enjoyed the fight but then they shoud of let that guy get revealed and if thats all it took to keep aces and eights out why didnt they call cops in the 1st place lol

tnamaniac
09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
so they have just ruined bully ray tough guy gimmick because he just got beat by a guy half his size and with one arm. and on the aces and eights story i enjoyed the fight but then they shoud of let that guy get revealed and if thats all it took to keep aces and eights out why didnt they call cops in the 1st place lol

bubba killed his promo with that promo

Rockstar83
09-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I rather see Aries Vs Joe, not a fan of Hardy or his brother

wrestlingfan66513
09-09-2012, 11:21 PM
wow wait to spoil the results on the front page. Next time keep the winner out of the title.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-10-2012, 01:00 AM
There~ I edited the title for those who find spoilers to be bothersome.

lewism173
09-10-2012, 01:27 AM
wow wait to spoil the results on the front page. Next time keep the winner out of the title.
it's not like it was a taping it was live so I don't see why u would want to keep it secret

VanHooliganX
09-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Most disappointing TNA PPV for quite some time.

Way to many victories by roll-up pins, by the end me and Tomsta just wanted it to end and Hardy winning? Good god why, only 1 of the 4 that I'd of not really digged winning.

TheBadGuy2090
09-10-2012, 02:37 AM
The time when Hardy pinned joe...The outcome of Bfg series became obvious as Hardy coz he hasnt been in any title match for some time but I wanted it to be Joe or Ray..And If Ray is leaving the company then it would have been the best way for a Career Vs Championship Hardcore Rules match :D Sorry to say but Dream matches never come true in TNA :(

LMPunker
09-10-2012, 05:40 AM
i have a feeling this tna rewarding jeff for getting his act together i dont watch tna but in my opinion jeff as the most established name in the whole series(along with rvd)didnt need the win so its disappointing from that aspect

Dr. Death
09-10-2012, 06:11 AM
So....Wow, I just flunked hard on the prediction contest. Jeff wins BFG series -

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/Itsallfuckinghappening/gifs/tumblr_llclkcafJQ1qg87cc.gif

No Surrender was kind of a flub as far as PPV quality goes, I figured that TNA would go with a James Storm win after his LOA and return storyline - it should have been the most obvious route to go with. Ace's and 8's vs. Aries could have been better and the way Hogan ended it was really disappointing to say the least. Needless to say I found myself more and more entertained with the Steelers vs. Broncos NFL game Sunday night than with TNA's No Surrender PPV.

Cabers
09-10-2012, 07:24 AM
So....Wow, I just flunked hard on the prediction contest.

Ah stop i haven't even watched the PPV yet and now i know that i got 3 matches wrong already! BFG ya bastard ya!!

Tomsta666
09-10-2012, 07:39 AM
PPV sucked. Hardy winning BFG series sucked even harder. Worst TNA PPV for a long time.

Bodom
09-10-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm still not counting Bully Ray out. All it'll take is an Ace's and 8's attack to knock Hardy out of the title picture, with Ray getting the nod as the 2nd place finisher.

magglis
09-10-2012, 08:22 AM
I knew it i was saying for along time that Jeff hardy will win

lolcheelol
09-10-2012, 08:30 AM
refs are really stupid in tna.

#BITW
09-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Way to many victories by roll-up pins
way too many and I kinda feel cheated when they keep ending matches like this like tessmachers, angle & styles vs kazarian & daniels and joe vs hardy after all that buildup from joe. Like half the card ended in rollups wtf

Haruko Haruhara
09-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Jeff Hardy was not on my list of potential winners for the BFG series. I suspected Storm or Bully, but I never actually thought of Jeff for the winner, but for certain I am gearing up for Aries vs. Jeff and BFG, I think it'll be great! Thoughts?

All I have to say is I am tired of ex-WWE stars always being/wining on top/winning matches. I watch TNA for something different not the same.

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm usually not to negative about outcomes of matches, but IMO Jeff Hardy winning the BFG series was nauseating. I personally was looking forward to any of the other three to go on...Bully, Storm or Joe. Jeff doesn't need this push. I was so disappointed. Sorry Jeff Hardy marks, just one man's opinion.

body slam
09-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't think it is about pushing Hardy as much as it is about Hardy putting Aries over. Hardy is a cash cow for TNA. Having him in the main event is good business and makes for a great match.

thejman93
09-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't think it is about pushing Hardy as much as it is about Hardy putting Aries over. Hardy is a cash cow for TNA. Having him in the main event is good business and makes for a great match.

Good point. We might not like or respect Hardy, but the TNA diehards do.

Michael Mcpherson
09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
I get the Hardy move just as much as I hate it, because as most fans I wanted to see Bully win for the clean nod at BFG. There are indications of a slow build for a Bully story that I'm enjoying, but the potential for let down is just as big. The build up for BFG has me looking for a theater to watch the event at instead of ordering the show at home, so I would say the PPV was taking one for the team.

magglis
09-10-2012, 02:37 PM
You people need to realize that Hardy means money and ratings.He sells more than everyone and he is TNA's biggest star.The fans love him.He is TNA's Cena.I think Aries vs Hardy was the right decision.They need their bigger star vs the upcoming bigger star.Bully will be champion soon, he is next in line.

Stop bitching about it:mad:

:cool:

magglis
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM
You people need to realize that Hardy means money and ratings.He sells more than everyone and he is TNA's biggest star.The fans love him.He is TNA's Cena.I think Aries vs Hardy was the right decision.They need their bigger star vs the upcoming bigger star.Bully will be champion soon, he is next in line.

Oh and that match will be awesome;)

Shaz11
09-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Well, I knew that Hardy was gonna win this. Ray and Joe have already faced Aries before, and I definitely knew that Storm wasn't gonna win it.

Hardy vs Aries is a match I'd wanna see for sure.

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM

Is Jeff really the top draw? Is he really the "Cena" of TNA, since I don't see anyone in TNA that's a "Cena?" I know kids dig him, but is he really the top merchandise seller?

I must have been looking at Jeff all wrong then, because I've always thought he was an over achieving, rehab dwelling, basket case, shadow of a fallen WWE star.

I didn't think he was held up so high with respect anymore? Especially after having a minute long ppv main event match for the TNA championship against sting about a yr ago that pissed everybody off and left the crowd sad for what he has become after numerous chances?

This isn't a retort to your statement. It's just a "ive must have been so wrong about him and TNA has balls of steel letting him main event BGF"

HeelTurn
09-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Hardy sells more merch than anyone else in TNA by a long way. He even outsold Cena a lot of the time in the WWE.

I did not see him winning though, I was expecting a Ray or Joe win. Storm was my pick until Roode dropped the belt.

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Hardy sells more merch than anyone else in TNA by a long way. He even outsold Cena a lot of the time in the WWE.

I did not see him winning though, I was expecting a Ray or Joe win. Storm was my pick until Roode dropped the belt.

I know he sold a lot of merch when he was in the WWE and at first when he jumped ship to TNA, but does he still sell a Cena about of merch or the most in TNA currently? I thought he fell off a bit after his stoned match with sting?

HeelTurn
09-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I know he sold a lot of merch when he was in the WWE and at first when he jumped ship to TNA, but does he still sell a Cena about of merch or the most in TNA currently? I thought he fell off a bit after his stoned match with sting?

He sells a lot and still the most on the roster, but nowhere near as much as Cena actually sells, the fact their is'nt the same amount of fans of TNA as there is for WWE plays into that to, aswell as the "problems" he had.

body slam
09-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I would say no longer at the Cena level, but tops in TNA. Most fans forgive and forget. As far as sales go I hate to say it but I think Hogan is #2 in TNA.

magglis
09-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Is Jeff really the top draw? Is he really the "Cena" of TNA, since I don't see anyone in TNA that's a "Cena?" I know kids dig him, but is he really the top merchandise seller?

I must have been looking at Jeff all wrong then, because I've always thought he was an over achieving, rehab dwelling, basket case, shadow of a fallen WWE star.

I didn't think he was held up so high with respect anymore? Especially after having a minute long ppv main event match for the TNA championship against sting about a yr ago that pissed everybody off and left the crowd sad for what he has become after numerous chances?

This isn't a retort to your statement. It's just a "ive must have been so wrong about him and TNA has balls of steel letting him main event BGF"
Oh man you need to realize that people don't give a fuck about the past.Hardy was all of that they hated him,he came back he cut a sorry promo now they love him.

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh man you need to realize that people don't give a fuck about the past.Hardy was all of that they hated him,he came back he cut a sorry promo now they love him.

I guess thats all it takes, but ill disagree with nobody gives a fuck about the past or Jake the Snake Roberts would still be on tv.

All I got to say is TNA management=Balls for putting him in the main event at BFG.

magglis
09-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I guess thats all it takes, but ill disagree with nobody gives a fuck about the past or Jake the Snake Roberts will still be on tv.
That's because he never stopped being an idiot

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 06:01 PM
That's because he never stopped being an idiot

So how many chances equals never stops being an idiot? One more for Jeff? But the past does matter. Tough gamble.

magglis
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
So how many chances equals never stops being an idiot? One more for Jeff? But the past does matter. Tough gamble.
I know he's a risk but he's getting really well with the fans.He had great matches and descent promos and Hardy vs Aries i think will be epic.Maybe a heel turn from Aries after the match

Playboy Stevie V
09-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I know he's a risk but he's getting really well with the fans.He had great matches and descent promos and Hardy vs Aries i think will be epic.Maybe a heel turn from Aries after the match

Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for a Hardy fail. I'll be watching and if the both have their A game on it'll be a great match. I'm just going on pure history. I don't want it to be fucked up.

magglis
09-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for a Hardy fail. I'll be watching and if the both have their A game on it'll be a great match. I'm just going on pure history. I don't want it to be fucked up.
I agree with you my friend, in fact no one wants that.But just like i said before i truly believe that Hardy will give TNA a huge boost

HCollins-TNA1
09-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Don't tell me they planning on having Jeff Hardy as the leader of Aces and 8s??? After Hardy won last Thursday it pretty much in my mind he would and could BFG series..... Although I was hoping Joe or Storm or Bully Ray!!!

Sahu
09-12-2012, 09:54 AM

Well said..n Hardy is the cena of TNA...not that he sells as much as Cena..but, he's Cena in the sense the top merch seller of the company....Hardy sells more than anyone on TNA roster n fans erupt whenever Hardy's music hits...in fact I wondered to see he got more cheers than Joe in their match....

so, it's a great move by TNA to have their top draw going against their world champion who's an internet darling...I see this match in the same light as Cena Vs Punk..... Company's top draw against the internet darling world champion...

more over hardy has got his actions straight ever since his return...n just imagine how great Hardy vs Aeries can be...n I pray TNA not to hold any bars on them..let them put their A-Game...then you'll probably can have a MOTY thing...

The Last Salmon Man
09-12-2012, 05:31 PM
How does Cena manage to get into a TNA thread! I wasn't happy with the ending either but this was not a terrible ppv. The X division match was brilliant and had some of the best sequences we've had for a wile. RVD vs Magnus was solid and Angle/Styles vs The world tag team champions of the world was every bit as good as there slammiversery match. Not an amazing ppv but don't let a bad ending overshadow some stella matches.