PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really doubt Nexus will retain the Tag Titles?

AndherestheJ
11-19-2010, 07:24 PM
I mean come on Santino/Kozlov as Tag Champs. That's almost as laughable as Bourne/Henry as Tag Champs.....but not by much lol.

I mean really. You know how badly that would kill the threat on Nexus? Geez WWE's gone stupid.

SilverCena
11-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Cmon dawg, nexus is too tight! itll work itself out boiiiiiiiii!

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 07:46 PM
nexus will remain champions.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Nexus will be champs./end thread

Thewoodcutter
11-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Everyone knows the tag team division in the WWE sucks and at least Nexus is a so called team.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:59 PM
I mean come on Santino/Kozlov as Tag Champs. That's almost as laughable as Bourne/Henry as Tag Champs.....but not by much lol.

I mean really. You know how badly that would kill the threat on Nexus? Geez WWE's gone stupid.
Whoa. I actually forgot that Bourne and Henry were a team.

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 11:00 PM
Nexus is the only stable team

wallyman
11-20-2010, 12:38 AM

i dont know if anyone has noticed but kozlove and santino have gotten a lot of air time as a tag team...plus the pop the crowd gives them means they are over lol...i dont think they should get the titles...but idk how wwe thinks lol..i think there is a chance they will get them

t34mplayer
11-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Id love to see them as champs

wont happen i dont think, but i'd love to see it.

cubco
11-20-2010, 12:45 PM
I've read on another site (411mania) that Nexus are going to hold all the titles (excluding Divas title, unless the NXT 3 girls join, which would be EPIC! Naomi and Aksana, with AJ and Kaitlyn on SD) like Evolution did when they were about.

So I expect that The Nexus retain the titles and Barrett becomes the WWE Champion, and then eventually, Daniel Bryan drops the title to David Otunga.

The Nexus will continue up until the draft after Mania. Then they will be split up and put on different brands, but could possibly team them all up as tag teams (Harris and McGuilicutty; Slater and Gabriel) and build the tag divison around them, with Barrett and Otunga as the 'breakout' singles stars.

IrkenInvader
11-20-2010, 12:47 PM
They gave Hornswoggle a belt why not Santino.

Tommy Thunder
11-20-2010, 01:20 PM
They gave Hornswoggle a belt why not Santino.

Santino is a former IC champ, of course it's possible for him to get a title.

iamthatis201
11-20-2010, 03:06 PM
but Nexus is supposed to end this month so it would be a stupid storyline if they get all the belts and then all of a sudden end =P

SilverGhost
11-20-2010, 03:11 PM
but Nexus is supposed to end this month so it would be a stupid storyline if they get all the belts and then all of a sudden end =P

Nah those plans changed. They will be around till WrestleMania. But that can change....

Source: News section